PDA

View Full Version : Common Law Name Change

motla68
03-14-11, 08:32 AM
The local public library has books on Names and Name Changes and most of them mention the "Common Law Name Change." The books say that you do not need to go to court and ask for a name change. You do not have to obtain permission from anyone. All you need to do is receive a new name and then start using it. And by its use, it becomes your name. The only caution is that you cannot make a name change for the purposes of fraud or deceit: You do not have to go to court to change your name. You may use any name you choose. There is nothing illegal about using a name not "legally" yours, as long as you are not doing it to deceive or defraud anyone. You can acquire the right to use a name simply by using it. This is called the "common law method" of name change. It has been recognized as a valid method of name change for centuries. It is not difficult to begin using a new name informally. Business people, creditors, and agencies, however, will generally not accept your "new" name unless you can show evidence that you most commonly use that name to conduct your personal and/or professional business. Even though the Common Law method of name change has been recognized as a valid method of name change for centuries, the state doesn’t like it. They don’t want to admit that you can acquire your name without asking permission from them. They lose a measure of control over you if you don’t use their established methods. They encourage you to use the court-ordered name change procedure. The state will try to make you doubt that your God-given name is legal. They’ll play it as far as they can. And if you don’t know that you have the absolute right to be any name that God bestows upon you, then you may become confused about what your name is. When you lose confidence, you enter into the sin of doubt. Then the door is open for you to be intimidated into leaving your God-given name and returning to your state name.

” THE WAY OUT
Then I remembered what I heard the judge tell a friend, of mine, in traffic court, "There are only three ways you can get out of the motor vehicle laws - move to Arkansas, or move to Canada, or DIE." Glory to God! That’s the answer. Romans, Chapter 7, says it all - we must die: Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another, even to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God. . . . Now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by. Romans 7:4, 6

If I wanted to be delivered from the heavy burdens of the law, and live in perfect liberty, the old self must die and a new man be born. If the old man7 died, I wouldn’t have to rescind a single document. I’d just start a new life and let the dead bury their own dead!!

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17
Christ’s way - the only way out of the world system - is to die. Yes, fall to the ground and die. You must die in order to bear much fruit.how does that apply today? The old man, whose name has been registered and numbered and licensed with the world, must be returned to Treasury. If you are to be released from their control, you’ll need to return everything recorded under that name to Treasury and let the old name die, yes just walk away from the old life. Then you are reborn into God’s government and become a new creature. And the new creature receives a new name - given by God, not man.- the term "old man" is used in this book to designate the man born of the flesh who has not been reborn into the Spirit. -- Matthew 8:22 But Jesus said to him, "Follow Me, and let the dead bury their own dead." - John 12:24

John 1:12-13 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Whatever happened to the old woman who gave all to the temple, what happened is she was indemnified.

Lev 25:14 And if thou sell ought unto thy neighbour, or buyest ought of thy neighbour's hand, ye shall not oppress one another:

John 10:34 - 35 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken"

The spirit has given you a soul if you can keep it from falling from grace!

David Merrill
03-14-11, 11:15 AM
David Merrill has always been my name. I was conditioned to form another name - David VAN PELT. So that became my name by the common law definition. But it is not my name so I can abate any cause for misnomer (http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7294/misnomer.jpg)and never plead; to not be arraigned.

Another favorite approach is somebody telling you that you have a Last Name! Or a SSN. Or even a birth certificate. If somebody else can tell you what you have does this not impair your property rights? Did you just lose control of what you have?

Regards,

David Merrill.

motla68
03-14-11, 04:00 PM
Still through experimental test results it is my conscience that when anything is registered into a foreign government corporation it is abandoned into that pubic trust.

Depends on if one has use of allodial property vs. Lawful possession.

On another note your on the right track with the misnomer, one of the four corners that is becoming a staple response is that " I was not properly noticed ". This means they noticed the birth name instead of the name for the real man. Who has Bona Fide proof of claim who owns the name? All you have is an artifact of discovery, then comes the paper slide with the COLB/BC if one is threatened with force to identify the name.(keep many certified copies on hand) But by them doing that they just nullified their claim against you 18 United States Code, Section 242. Note: The mentioning of the code is not for my benefit, but for the benefit of the court officers who may be reading this, we would not want them to continue their claim to insist on injuring themselves. Live as a Peaceful Inhabitant, sometime it is almost like speaking from a point of view as a parent would to a child.