PDA

View Full Version : Own Your Car

David Merrill
10-28-13, 03:57 AM
Notice that by redeeming lawful money this car purchase carried no property tax.

Chex
10-31-13, 03:00 PM
Food for thought.

OWNER. Any person having a legal or equitable title in a Rental Building or Premises.

Accountability For People. http://accountabilityforpeople.blogspot.com/2013/08/legal-title-vs-equitable-title.html

I agree with you David, redeeming lawful money makes you the owner of anything.

The topic equitable ownership is discussed in the following articles: http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/190865/equitable-ownership

David Merrill
10-31-13, 10:15 PM
I agree with you David, redeeming lawful money makes you the owner of anything.

Very nice Find. I think the only valid argument against it is that God owns everything. If you create it, then you can own it. As with buildings it would seem that the creation rights can be bought, by your definition. But the materials configured and fabricated into the form of a building still are owned by God.

So this would lead to the ownership is either conveyed to the building owner as an heir apparent or maybe through the Image and Likeness of God in humans?

This leads me to say the only thing we can truly own is our honor. And that is because our honor is formed in the minds of those living around us, in contact and contract with us - in relationships. This is how we can die with honor (intact after death). I have pondered if we own our egos and conclude that it is a natural formation of consciousness. But we are to take responsibility for ego-driven actions as they forestall the kingdom of heaven around us in this material realm.

Chex
11-01-13, 11:38 AM
"God owns everything."

Yes Indeed.

Keith Alan
11-01-13, 10:38 PM
Hi, it's been a while since I've been here, and I see the site is doing well. This topic caught my eye because of a thought I had a while back. I thought to myself: it seems like the state wants your person, the church wants your soul, and all you really have that's yours is your ego.

Anyway, I thought sharing this was on topic and others might find it interesting.

David Merrill
11-03-13, 10:27 AM
Interesting indeed! I have been studying ACIM (A Course in Miracles) for a couple years. Sometimes it seems that the entire course is about ego management.

walter
11-03-13, 05:37 PM
Interesting indeed! I have been studying ACIM (A Course in Miracles) for a couple years. Sometimes it seems that the entire course is about ego management.

My thoughts of the ego are that it was given to us to separate the one.
Ego = individual experience

With out ego we are one

David Merrill
11-03-13, 10:55 PM
Yes; God is between my dreams.

allodial
11-04-13, 12:09 AM
Could it be that observing how we manage estates is a way or the only way to assess the quality or nature of our honor?

Chex
11-04-13, 02:31 PM
Could it be that observing how we manage estates is a way or the only way to assess the quality or nature of our honor?

and

"With this ring, I thee wed". http://www.real-debt-elimination.com/debt-elimination/Mary_Croft/how_i_clobbered_every_bureaucrat.htm

Chex
11-07-13, 04:25 AM

We all need A Course in Miracles in management.

26 American cities are bankrupt, the first time in history, The U.S. economy is short about 100 million full-time jobs, obamacare is in the pockets deep of the American people, four countries are refusing to use the federal reserve currency, Social Security's 57 million beneficiaries on its way to 70+ million as the Baby Boom retires en masse.

The soon-to-be 70 million beneficiaries of Social Security would need roughly 210 million full-time workers earning decent money to sustainably fund their benefits.
I have often covered here (just type end of work into the custom search box on the main blog page), the number of full-time jobs with decent pay may well decline sharply, even in "good times," i.e. periods of expansion.

If their system doesn't change, the young workers currently paying into the social security fund their elders' retirements will get little to nothing out of the system.

Why should any workers pay into a retirement system that cannot possibly offer them any benefit?

Forcing any workers to pay into the social security Ponzi Scheme is generational injustice on a vast scale

Interesting comments on this article.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Social Security is in fact a Ponzi scheme with all the attributes thereof. When you "contribute" to Social Security by way of FICA taxes where does that money go? To the general fund and current recipients (read Helvering v. Davis and Flemming v. Nestor). And when you are old enough to collect it where will that money come from? From those paying FICA taxes at the time. So in fact it is generational theft. And by the way, you don't contribute a dime to Social Security. Nobody does. It is stolen from you by way of immoral direct taxation. Right now the unfunded liabilities of Social Security is $16.7 Trillion. Medicare is underfunded roughly $87.7 Trillion and Medicare Part D (the relatively new prescription drug program) is underfunded $22.1 Trillion. How is that not generational theft? Someone is going to pay the bill and it will be the next generations that do so either by increased taxation or forfeiture of the money that was stolen from them through currency debasement and reduced benefits.

"The problem is you are supporting a divisive piece of propaganda that misdirects the blame from the State to arbitrary citizen groupings." So individual citizen groups bear no responsibility what so ever? It's all the states fault? The state has no more power than the citizens allows it to have. And people in this country across the board have given government almost unbridled power by continuing to elect then reelect the same people over and over again. Ida May Fuller bore no responsibility at all for robbing her children and grand children when she, er, contributed $24.75 to the system and drew $22,288.82 in lifetime benefits?

And yeah, you don't contribute. To contribute implies doing something of your own volition and willingly. You contribute to your church. You contribute to a charity. You DON'T contribute when you pay taxes. At least if you're a normal person. You do so because a group of people with a monopoly over the use of force tells you to pay them or else you risk losing everything you've worked for, perhaps be imprisoned. It isn't a contribution when a gun is being held to your head.

Finally, you said - "it used to go to the SSA to be invested (treasuries) and earn interest." You have got to be kidding. And where does this so called interest come from? The creation of more debt that's where. Government can't create interest except through stealing it from you and I. Government creates nothing. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-11-06/guest-post-generational-injustice-social-insecurity

Lots of Americans have questioned the legitimacy of the personal income tax, but it seems that everyone just loves the Social Security program. Social Security is the sacred cow that no one is ever supposed to criticize. Oh, sure, some claimants of Social Security find fault with what claims are denied or only partially funded. And lots of people are now pointing out that Social Security is not going to be solvent in the near future. But up till now no one has questioned the legitimacy of the Social Security program. How did a country in which “all men are created equal” (and, of course, women) end up subservient to a multitude of federal government agencies?

If all Americans are created equal, how can some bureaucrat from the EPA regulate how an American’s land is to be used? How can some bureaucrat from the FDA regulate what an American can choose for healthcare? How can some bureaucrat from the SEC regulate how an American can invest money? How can some bureaucrat from the IRS regulate how much of an American’s money the federal government can take? How can some bureaucrat within the Department of Labor dictate what an American may pay his employees? How can some bureaucrat within the Department of Education determine what an American’s children must be taught? http://newamerica-now.blogspot.com/2010/09/to-free-yourself-you-must-know-how-you.html

State Sanction Profits http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QBSkWbQA1c

You don’t want to know. http://www.usdebtclock.org/

walter
11-07-13, 10:00 PM
Here is something that just happen up here in Canada.

John wanted to get some information from the government agents.
First time John shows up and pays cash with a fake name.
the clerk accepts the cash and checks the box marked "paid cash".

The second time John shows up at the same place he pays with a cheque and uses his full name.
The clerk accepts the cheque and marks in a box "payed with cheque".

the third time John shows up he pays with cash again and signs it this time with "Christian given name of John" or something real close to that.
The clerk this time checks a box marked "refund".

When John gets the information he was requesting all packaged nice in an envelope there is cash from the last transaction accompanying the contents with a refund notice.

The French word "sur" means "on." For example, "C'est sur la table" means "It is on the table."
So surname is ON the given name.

Chex
11-08-13, 12:38 PM
Let me ask you an important question. How safe do you think ELECTRONIC ASSETS really are?

I'm not that old but I can remember my first savings account and I was issued something called a "passbook" where the bank had a special stamp they put in my book to record every deposit and withdrawal I made.

They also wrote it down in their ledger and signed off on the transaction.

For some reason, the act of physically recording my fluctuating wealth made me feel very secure even though the access to my "wealth" was totally dependent upon the health and well being of my bank. http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/422.cfm?awt_l=JkEDA&awt_m=3Xyfv2jIUOAZ85B

Human Freedom Rests on Gold Redeemable Money.