PDA

View Full Version : What Same-Sex Civil Unions Did to Massachusetts

allodial
12-24-13, 12:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2ZXzUpzHLkA

This is in the Religious History section because the "Homosexual Fetish Promotion Movement" is a religious movement in disguise. The movement is designed to eliminate barriers and protections established per long-standing moral codes. It is also a movement designed to vector diseases into and through America opening the door to using state police power and even military power to enforce mass quarantines. It is interesting to know that "same sex civil unions" do not actually condone or promote homosexual sexual conduct. They simply allow for union of estates between "persons" of the same "sex".

It is worth noting that fornication and/or sodomy laws are still on the books in U.S. States such as the State of Maine. The "Gay Movement" proponents themselves assert that statutory marriage does not necessarily have to do with reproduction--thusly, if we agree then statutory marriage must not necessarily have to do with any sexual activity at all--but is instead merely a state-assisted, juristic estate management tool. It is utterly false and errant and it is deceptive to equate laws allowing "Same Sex Civil Unions" to state approval of buggery, sodomy or deviate sexual behavior. Materials handed out to those under the age of 18 which associate same sex civil union with state sanction of deviate sexual conduct are utterly errant if not deliberately deceptive--such materials promote felony conduct in some states and in some states it is illegal to disseminate such material to minors might be a crime.

It is worth noting that around the time of passage of the "Same Sex Civil Union" laws in the State of Mass., the requirements for STD testing WAS REMOVED. Why is that? This is worthy of an analysis as it is very telling and revealing once one gets to the heart of it.

This "Deviate Sexual Conduct Promotion Movement" is at least two-fold: [1] biological warfare where one enemy gets the other to infect itself; [2] outright, unabashed conventional warfare being that it is military-grade psychological operations used to destroy one or more societies and their foundations; [3] spiritual warfare (self-explanatory).

bobbinville
12-24-13, 02:26 AM
I'm going to stick with my usual custom, on this forum, and not provoke an argument; but living as I do in Massachusetts, and having a same-sex couple as my next door neighbors, I can assure you that the issue of same-sex marriage is practically a non-issue, here. I have yet to see one shred of evidence that the existence of same-sex marriage has caused anyone to shift their sexual preference.

allodial
12-24-13, 03:03 AM
I'm going to stick with my usual custom, on this forum, and not provoke an argument; but living as I do in Massachusetts, and having a same-sex couple as my next door neighbors, I can assure you that the issue of same-sex marriage is practically a non-issue, here. I have yet to see one shred of evidence that the existence of same-sex marriage has caused anyone to shift their sexual preference.

That is good to know. I'm unaware of any suggestion by myself or in the video that the consequence in the State of Mass. of allowing 2 persons of the same sex to merge their estates was some mass shift in sexual preference. Nothing to argue about where there is agreement. Not even the guy in the video suggested a mass shift in sexual preference. Thank you for sharing that you have yet to see one shred of evidence that the existence of same-sex marriage has caused anyone to shift their sexual preference. Your comment gives reason to believe that you didn't watch the video because what you refer to is neither asserted in the video nor in the original post. What you assert to be a non-issue isn't asserted as an issue in the original post or in the video.

"We're here. We're queer. And we're coming after your children (http://catholiccitizens.org/press/contentview.asp?c=34972)." Washington March for Gay Pride in 1993
Clearly, in the video it is obviated that the target as to promoting specific sexual behavior is: children (elementary school students, middle school students and high school students--see the video).

To put it in perspective: Why would sexual, fetish-oriented material be distributed to elementary school children (http://catholicknight.blogspot.com/2006/07/were-here-were-queer-and-were-coming.html)? Do bars send pamphlets about liquor options such as "Things You Can Drink When You Turn 21?" or "Colorful Book of Shots You Can Drink One Day" or "Oh the Things That Can Get You Drunk" to elementary schools?

Can cigarette companies advertise in elementary school hallways or on the side of school buses? Why can persons promoting a specific sexual fetishes advertise in an elementary school? Do event planners send marriage planning material to elementary school students? Do attorneys visit elementary schools to drop off business cards and flyers for family law services? At schools in the Midwest, teachers are starting "gay groups" and "gay clubs"? How does an employee of the state get away with starting a club associated with a sexual fetish in public schools? But if she was to start a smoking club she'd be **FIRED**. :) If a Christian or Jewish school teacher started a club that promoted traditional family and encouraged students to court and to get married, how long would they have their job?

"Communism actively promotes and supports sex deviation to sap the strength of the new generation and make the birth of another problematical." Jack Lait and Lee Mortimer, U.S. Confidential

allodial
12-25-13, 10:32 AM
P.S. Note the use of sigil magic in one of the pro-homosexual-sexual fetish organization logos.

The drawing within the pentagon on the left smacks of classic sigil magic. Clearly there is some kind of "religion" in back of it--the movement is a front for something else.

DanteMalcom
05-20-14, 11:12 PM
Same sex marriage occurs in different countries though doing this activity is not permitted. However, in Sao Paulo, Brazil, a Public Notary Claudia do Nascimento Domingues authorized the civil union of three people, two women and a man. A cash advance (https://personalmoneynetwork.com/cash-advance/) can help you pay the fees at your wedding.

David Merrill
05-21-14, 12:46 AM
Welcome DanteMalcolm!

Sneaking in that advertisement is both annoying and struck a chuckle at the same time.

allodial
05-21-14, 09:56 PM
Same sex marriage occurs in different countries though doing this activity is not permitted. However, in Sao Paulo, Brazil, a Public Notary Claudia do Nascimento Domingues authorized the civil union of three people, two women and a man. A cash advance (https://personalmoneynetwork.com/cash-advance/) can help you pay the fees at your wedding.

Polygyny was openly normative until the 1500s with the 1200s being the beginnings of its open decline in Europe and north Africa (http://www.amazon.com/After-Polygamy-Was-Made-Sin/dp/0710077300). Polygyny created too-strong, economically-stable families and men who weren't interested in going off to fight for strangers so they imposed "monogamy only" on unsuspecting populaces. With that came broken families, serial serial polygyny, prostitution as a wide-spread business and single moms (wider birth registration--perhaps that is what they wanted) and fierce competition levels among women. The campaign against polygyny in Thailand has resulted in decades of widespread prostitution. To add insult the injury, the Soviets attacked the monogamy-only paradigm too and didn't like the side-effects!

In decades of study and observation, females despite putting on appearances seem far more inclined towards polygyny by nature for the most part. A man who has a wife or girlfriend is deemed approved and safer to approach since she can inquire of his character from the wife or girl he is with. It is not necessarily because the girls enjoy stealing each other's boyfriends or husbands, it very much seems to be in their nature in that one with a girlfriend or wife is preferred because she represents that he is desirable, approved, sniff-tested, etc. so they 'want in'. In Westernized countries femmes are programmed against such and what are the side-effects? On that note, it is likely that if polygyny was openly the norm, many talk shows and daytime dramas probably wouldn't exist.

Possible proof of Islam's influence rising in the Americas around the time of the Civil War might be in the campaign against Mormons and polygyny. With Islamists holding the exception in that "its OK" for them to have up to 4 wives but not so for Christians or Jews. Seems to be the policy in the USA to this very day along with serial polygyny, serial polyandry and other assortments.

Related: polygyny (http://thefreedictionary.com/polygyny), polygamy (http://thefreedictionary.com/polygamy).

shikamaru
05-26-14, 01:11 PM
Polygyny was openly normative until the 1500s with the 1200s being the beginnings of its open decline in Europe and north Africa (http://www.amazon.com/After-Polygamy-Was-Made-Sin/dp/0710077300). Polygyny created too-strong, economically-stable families and men who weren't interested in going off to fight for strangers so they imposed "monogamy only" on unsuspecting populaces. With that came broken families, serial serial polygyny, prostitution as a wide-spread business and single moms (wider birth registration--perhaps that is what they wanted) and fierce competition levels among women. The campaign against polygyny in Thailand has resulted in decades of widespread prostitution. To add insult the injury, the Soviets attacked the monogamy-only paradigm too and didn't like the side-effects!

In decades of study and observation, females despite putting on appearances seem far more inclined towards polygyny by nature for the most part. A man who has a wife or girlfriend is deemed approved and safer to approach since she can inquire of his character from the wife or girl he is with. It is not necessarily because the girls enjoy stealing each other's boyfriends or husbands, it very much seems to be in their nature in that one with a girlfriend or wife is preferred because she represents that he is desirable, approved, sniff-tested, etc. so they 'want in'. In Westernized countries femmes are programmed against such and what are the side-effects? On that note, it is likely that if polygyny was openly the norm, many talk shows and daytime dramas probably wouldn't exist.

Possible proof of Islam's influence rising in the Americas around the time of the Civil War might be in the campaign against Mormons and polygyny. With Islamists holding the exception in that "its OK" for them to have up to 4 wives but not so for Christians or Jews. Seems to be the policy in the USA to this very day along with serial polygyny, serial polyandry and other assortments.

Related: polygyny (http://thefreedictionary.com/polygyny), polygamy (http://thefreedictionary.com/polygamy).

Don't forget hypergamy.

Females are naturally hypergamous and polygamous as well.

allodial
05-27-14, 06:52 PM
Don't forget hypergamy.

Females are naturally hypergamous and polygamous as well.

re: Hypergamy, that seems more of a tendency than a marital order. I agree, in that in my observation femmes tend to marry who they perceive to be of a higher caste/class.

That said, serial polyandry along with serial polygyny has been widely practiced in the USA and Canada for several decades now.

shikamaru
05-27-14, 09:44 PM
That said, serial polyandry along with serial polygyny has been widely practiced in the USA and Canada for several decades now.

This is titled 'spinning plates'.

ag maniac
05-28-14, 03:10 PM
There is not a need to spin a single plate when one may place that plate upon the table and enjoy the fruits therefrom

shikamaru
05-28-14, 10:40 PM
There is not a need to spin a single plate when one may place that plate upon the table and enjoy the fruits therefrom

"Spinning plates" is rampant especially among young women of today.

Most d00ds are either getting played or "in the reserves".

Moxie
05-29-14, 01:35 AM

The plate spinners will grow tired of bananas and apples. Eventually they will want mangoes and grapefruit. It's hard for them to choose when there's lots of good fruit to choose from. "What if I make the wrong choice? I have to try all the fruits to make sure." I was told by a plate-spinner.

That's probably normal for guys in their 20s though.