PDA

View Full Version : Proper way to register a birth

walter
12-26-13, 06:11 PM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-george/10218854/Royal-baby-Duke-and-Duchess-of-Cambridge-register-birth-of-Prince-George.html

Royal baby: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge register birth of Prince George

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have formally registered the birth of their son Prince George, with the Duchess giving her occupation as "Princess of the United Kingdom".

The Duchess is entitled to use the title Princess William of Wales, but has never described herself as such because the couple decided to be known as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge after the titles were conferred on them by the Queen on their wedding day.

The couple were given a standard birth certificate for "His Royal Highness Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge", but unlike other new parents they did not have to attend their local register office.

Instead, Alison Cathcart, the deputy registrar of Westminster, visited the Duke this morning at Kensington Palace, to which he returned after spending more than a week staying with the Duchess and her parents in Berkshire.

The Duke of Cambridge chose to give his occupation as Prince of the United Kingdom, rather than RAF helicopter pilot, perhaps to show solidarity with the Duchess.

The couple gave their "usual address" as Kensington Palace, and the Duke, who was the nominated informant, signed the certificate "William".

The Duchess remained at her parents' home, and the Duke will return to work next week after his two-week statutory paternity leave ends.

__________________________________________________ __

NOTICE no surnames?
The only surname on the document is her maiden surname.

The informant being the father signed only his given first name.

allodial
12-26-13, 11:09 PM
Just further evidence that you can fill out forms how you want to.

walter
12-27-13, 02:48 AM
Just further evidence that you can fill out forms how you want to.

forms are like the gas tank on a car,
you don't fill them out,
you fill them up.

address; "planet earth"

allodial
12-27-13, 03:25 AM
I wonder if someone put King of England on there....

walter
12-30-13, 07:26 PM
Another thing I just noticed is that
Kensington Palace has no civic address.
Just the city its in and zip code.

ag maniac
12-31-13, 03:41 AM
Another thing I just noticed is that
Kensington Palace has no civic address.
Just the city its in and zip code.

....neither do I

bobbinville
01-03-14, 02:48 AM
Members of the British royal family have no surnames. The Prince of Wales signs his name "Charles", although he could sign it "Charles P (for Princeps)". The Queen signs her name "Elizabeth R (for "Regina"). The family is of the House of Windsor; but eventually, those who are not entitled to the style of His/Her Royal Highness will bear the surname Mountbatten-Windsor (just as some of the descendants of George V bear the surname of Windsor).

As for Kensington Palace's address -- it, like all other royal palaces and residences, does not have a street address, probably because such an address is not thought to be necessary to get mail to where it belongs.

walter
01-03-14, 06:32 AM
As for Kensington Palace's address -- it, like all other royal palaces and residences, does not have a street address, probably because such an address is not thought to be necessary to get mail to where it belongs.

my guess would more be to the tax exempt status.
i don't think a property tax bill is coming in the mail to the palace.

ag maniac
01-03-14, 04:08 PM
my guess would more be to the tax exempt status.
i don't think a property tax bill is coming in the mail to the palace.

.....heh-heh......no, just said "coupons" with the "remittance" from everyone else

froze25
01-03-14, 04:10 PM
Very informative, my wife and I are trying to conceive right now and I will be the one to fill out the form when the day comes. Thank you.

ag maniac
01-04-14, 03:26 PM
Very informative, my wife and I are trying to conceive right now and I will be the one to fill out the form when the day comes. Thank you.

It would be wise to not fill out any "forms" as they will be used against your progeny. Why not utilize the age-old family history page of the bible to form the nativity/marriage/death record.....forming your own record !

Keith Alan
01-04-14, 04:10 PM
It would be wise to not fill out any "forms" as they will be used against your progeny. Why not utilize the age-old family history page of the bible to form the nativity/marriage/death record.....forming your own record !
Someone else will be the informant, probably a nurse.

Anthony Joseph
01-04-14, 05:43 PM
I believe one of the most prudent matters regarding the "registration" is the declaration that "mom" and "dad" are lawfully joined as husband and wife at the time of the "birth". It seems as though the "maiden name" question, and answer provided, is used to create an assumption that the child is a "bastard"; and, as a result, a "ward" of the State - according to "them". A "bastard" child is a child without an estate, "in the eyes" of the State, and needs to be "taken care of".

Just one of many created "presumptions" that man needs to correct in this day and age.

tommyf350
04-06-14, 08:07 PM
This is for my state. Form R-101, @mass.gov. Shortened to 10000 characters.

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Executive Office of Health and Human Services
Department of Public Health
Registry of Vital Records and Statistics

INFORMANT SIGNATURE
STATUTORY AUTHORITY:

"Chapter 46: Section 3A. Hospital administrator's duties; report; verification.
Section 3A.... Such copies shall be signed or otherwise verified by the mother in a manner developed pursuant to regulations promulgated pursuant to section 4 of chapter 17, or, if she is not able, then by the father or other responsible adult, attesting to the truth and accuracy of the facts appearing in the report. Such copies shall also be signed or otherwise verified, in a manner specified under regulations promulgated pursuant to section 4 of chapter 17, by the physician, certified nurse midwife or hospital medical officer in charge of such birth or by an administrator designated by the hospital as overseeing birth registration."

POLICY IN BRIEF
Whenever possible, the Standard Certificate of Live Birth should be fully completed at the hospital or birthing center. Birth records should rarely be left pending for the sole reason of a missing informant signature. In many cases, a registered record can be amended to correct true errors; but, if left unregistered, the record may become a "Delayed Record of Birth" causing the newborn lifetime problems with his or her birth certificate.

In most cases, the mother is the person who will be available to verify the record.

Informants should be provided with a ball-point black ink pen and instructed to bear down so that all three copies of the birth certificate show a visible signature.

Use of the RVRS-provided "Parent Worksheet for Birth Certificates" is encouraged as it provides evidence of parent information for non-parental informants.

RECOMMENDATIONS FOR COMMON SITUATIONS
If a situation falls outside of those listed below, call the Registry of Vital Records and Statistics (RVRS) (617) 740-2605 or -2623 for further instructions. Hospitals and City/Town Clerks may also contact RVRS regarding informant signatures at vital.guideline@state.ma.us.

Parents Married/ Mother's Current Last Name/ Father's Current Last Name/ and Child's Last Name are All the Same

A signature shall be procured consistent with the following priorities:

1.'Mother' or both 'Parents' are the preferred informant(s).
2.If mother is not available, then 'Father' is the next preferred informant.
3.If mother and father are not available, then the hospital administrator in charge of the birth registration unit is the next preferred informant.

Birth certificate preparers should make a reasonable effort to obtain a parent signature within 10 days of the birth. When a hospital administrator signs as informant, it is recommended that a notation be filed with the child's medical record, or other filing system, that indicates the reason why a parent signature could not be obtained.

Parents Married/ Mother's Current Last Name/ Father's Current Last Name/ and Child's Last Name are Not All the Same (including hyphenated, mother retains maiden name, etc.)

1.Both 'Parents' are the preferred informant.
2.If both parents are not available, then 'Mother' is the next preferred informant.
3.If mother is not available, then 'Father' is the next preferred informant.
4.If mother and father are not available, then the hospital administrator in charge of the birth registration unit is the next preferred informant.

Birth certificate preparers should make a reasonable effort to obtain both parents' signatures within 10 days of the birth. If this is not possible, one parent signature should be obtained. If neither parent signature can be obtained within 10 days of the birth, and no accommodation can be made to obtain the signatures within a reasonable extension, then a hospital administrator should sign the record as informant. It is recommended that documentation should remain with the child's medical record, or other filing system, that shows that the child's name, and other certificate information, is as the parent(s) intended (e.g., Parent Worksheet for Birth Certificates) and why a parent signature could not be obtained. One reason that both parent signatures is desirable (but not required) is to avoid complications later when one or the other parent objects to the last name of the child and tries to correct it.

Mother Not Married/ No Father Listed/ Mother's Current Last Name and Child's Last Name are All the Same

1.'Mother' is the preferred informant.
2.If mother is not available, then the hospital administrator in charge of the birth registration unit is the next preferred informant.

Birth certificate preparers should make a reasonable effort to obtain a mother's signature within 10 days of the birth. When a hospital administrator signs as informant, it is recommended that a notation be filed with the child's medical record, or other filing system, that indicates the reason a mother's signature could not be obtained.

Parents Not Married/ Acknowledgment of Parentage (and Affidavit of Non-Paternity, if appropriate)

1.Both 'Parents' are the preferred informant.
2.If both parents are not available, then 'Mother' is the next preferred informant.
3.If mother is not available, then 'Father' is the next preferred informant.
4.If mother and father are not available, then the hospital administrator in charge of the birth registration unit is the next preferred informant.

Two signatures are required for the Acknowledgment (and Affidavit) form(s). In most cases the birth certificate should be prepared and signed at the same time. Parents must use the same signature, when signing as informant, that is used on the Acknowledgment and Non-Paternity forms. If both parents are not available (as when the acknowledgment/ affidavit is sent out of facility to obtain a signature), one parent's signature should be obtained. If acknowledgments/affidavits are correctly completed, but neither parent's signature can be obtained within 10 days of the birth, and no accommodation can be made to obtain the signatures within a reasonable extension, then a hospital administrator should sign the record as informant. It is recommended that documentation should remain with the child's medical record, or other filing system, that indicates the reason why a parent signature could not be obtained on the birth certificate. Notarized signatures on the Acknowledgment are sufficient to show that the name of the child, and other certificate information, is as the parents intended.

Illegible Signatures or Signatures that Do Not Match Names

Informants should sign with their usual signature (as used to sign legal documents, bank checks, and driver's licenses, for example). Although, notarization is not necessary on the informant signature, verification of signature should be requested in cases where the signature is illegible and/or does not appear to match the name on the certificate.

If the signature is illegible, and does not look like the name that appears on the birth certificate, then the birth certificate preparer should verify in the margin of the birth certificate that the signature is that of the mother/father/informant. A notation should appear in the margin of the birth certificate stating "Witnessed By:" with the name and title of the preparer.

If the signature is legible, but does not match the current last name on the birth certificate, the birth certificate preparer should inquire as to whether the listed current name is correct. The information about the mother and father on the birth certificate should reflect the name that the mother/father currently and commonly uses on other current forms of identification. Create a new birth certificate if the current names are not correct. Minor variations in name, such as 'Smith-Jones' on the record and 'Smith' on the signature are not reasons to reject a signature, if the preparer verifies that the names are correct, and the signature is that which is commonly used by the informant.

If neither parent can sign because of illiteracy, a mark (e.g., "X") is acceptable if the notation appears in the margin "Witnessed By:" with the name and title of the preparer.

If the contains non-Roman characters (e.g., Chinese or Cyrillic), ask the parent(s) if they have an English-language signature. If not, a notation should appear in the margin "Witnessed By:" with the name and title of the preparer. If so, the parent(s) should sign in both languages.

"Other" Informants

Other "responsible adults," not included in the priority lists detailed above, that may appear as informant on the birth certificate without prior approval by RVRS include:

Director of Medical Records
Hospital President or CEO

Other non-parent custodial signatures (such as by DSS), are not advised. To provide the newborn with a certificate that looks "normal," even if an adoption or other court action is anticipated, a hospital administrator signature is preferred.

In special situations, such as with deceased parents, close relatives (e.g., mother's parents or sibling) would be acceptable.

Note: Newborn SSN Request may not be Processed if neither Parent is Informant

If the informant is other than the mother or the father, then RVRS may not process a request for a newborn social security card. If neither parent is available to sign, select "No" for "Social Security Card." SSN requests must be initialed on the margin of the record by the mother or by the father (if he is the informant).

tommyf350
04-06-14, 08:32 PM
I believe this is where the person is created and those are fictions of law.

PART I
ADMINISTRATION OF THE GOVERNMENT

TITLE I
JURISDICTION AND EMBLEMS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, THE GENERAL COURT, STATUTES AND PUBLIC DOCUMENTS

CHAPTER 4
STATUTES

Section 7
Definitions of statutory terms; statutory construction (https://malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartI/TitleI/Chapter4/Section7)

Twenty-third, "Person'' or "whoever'' shall include corporations, societies, associations and partnerships.

Nope, I don't see human being in there at all.

Keith Alan
04-08-14, 12:57 AM
I believe this is where the person is created and those are fictions of law.

PART I
ADMINISTRATION OF THE GOVERNMENT

TITLE I
JURISDICTION AND EMBLEMS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, THE GENERAL COURT, STATUTES AND PUBLIC DOCUMENTS

CHAPTER 4
STATUTES

Section 7
Definitions of statutory terms; statutory construction (https://malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartI/TitleI/Chapter4/Section7)

Nope, I don't see human being in there at all.

Well, after all its an event that is registered, not a person, although a person is created on that day.

pumpkin
04-08-14, 05:55 PM
People used to just write in back of the family Bible.

walter
04-09-14, 03:23 PM
People used to just write in back of the family Bible.

Recording in gods jurisdiction over the state's jurisdiction.
I have a family bible that has a section in the front for recording birth, wedding, deaths etc.

shikamaru
04-12-14, 09:54 PM
Register .... or record?

allodial
04-12-14, 10:53 PM
AFAIK it went something like this, if a sailor and a barmaid shag in the woods and the barmaid bears kid without a man to claim it or if a kid is born on public liability then the thing to do was to register the birth.

An alternative (or in addition to the Family Bible) is to simple make out a statement or notice or the like that outlines that say on the __ day of ___, 19__ unto said Father or unto said Household the said Child was born on private land near Something-something county, New York without the United States of America. Once can have it witnessed and send it to, say, State Attorney General or some other. One could have it notarized as well. One could file it in the county recorder or in a misc jacket at a USDC. Various options. The State will presume all typically registered births to be "public" and thusly associate them with public offices.

A birth at a hospital facility can still be private. If a child is born "in" a hospital --remember that a hospital is a corporation. The hospital building itself is neither a corporation nor a hospital..obviously.

tommyf350
04-17-14, 10:19 PM
Check out what I came across . I have not finished reading it but thought it was worth a mention. What I am reading is that the name gives jurisdiction and not redeeming means you're in default.
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/mainea02.asp

I employ the word "fiction" in a sense considerably wider than that in which English lawyer are accustomed to use it, and with a meaning much more extensive than that which belonged to the Roman "fictiones." Fictio, in old Roman law, is properly a term of pleading, and signifies a false averment on the part of the plaintiff which the defendant was not allowed to traverse; such, for example, as an averment that the plaintiff was a Roman citizen, when in truth he was a foreigner. The object of these "fictiones" was, of course, to give jurisdiction, and they therefore strongly resembled the allegations in the writs of the English Queen's Bench, and Exchequer, by which those Courts contrived to usurp the jurisdiction of the Common Pleas: -- the allegation that the defendant was in custody of the king's marshal, or that the plaintiff was the king's debtor, and could not pay his debt by reason of the defendant's default. But I now employ the expression "Legal Fiction" to signify any assumption which conceals, or affects to conceal, the fact that a rule of law has undergone alteration, its letter remaining unchanged, its operation being modified. The words, therefore, include the instances of fictions which I have cited from the English and Roman law, but they embrace much more, for I should speak both of the English Case-law and of the Roman Responsa Prudentum as resting on fictions. Both these examples will be examined presently. The fact is in both cases that the law has been wholly changed; the fiction is that it remains what it always was. It is not difficult to understand why fictions in all their forms are particularly congenial to the infancy of society. They satisfy the desire for improvement, which is not quite wanting, at the same time that they do not offend the superstitious disrelish for change which is always present. At a particular stage of social progress they are invaluable expedients for overcoming the rigidity of law, and, indeed, without one of them, the Fiction of Adoption which permits the family tie to be artificially created, it is difficult to understand how society would ever have escaped from its swaddling clothes, and taken its first steps towards civilisation. We must, therefore, not suffer ourselves to be affected by the ridicule which Bentham pours on legal fictions wherever he meets them. To revile them as merely fraudulent is to betray ignorance of their peculiar office in the historical development of law. But at the same time it would be equally foolish to agree with those theorists, who, discerning that fictions have had their uses, argue that they ought to be stereotyped in our system. They have had their day, but it has long since gone by. It is unworthy of us to effect an admittedly beneficial object by so rude a device as a legal fiction. I cannot admit any anomaly to be innocent, which makes the law either more difficult to understand or harder to arrange in harmonious order. Now legal fictions are the greatest of obstacles to symmetrical classification. The rule of law remains sticking in the system, but it is a mere shell. It has been long ago undermined, and a new rule hides itself under its cover. Hence there is at once a difficulty in knowing whether the rule which is actually operative should be classed in its true or in its apparent place, and minds of different casts will differ as to the branch of the alternative which ought to be selected. If the English law is ever to assume an orderly distribution, it will be necessary to prune away the legal fictions which, in spite of some recent legislative improvements, are still abundant in it.

shikamaru
04-18-14, 01:36 PM
Check out what I came across . I have not finished reading it but thought it was worth a mention. What I am reading is that the name gives jurisdiction and not redeeming means you're in default.
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/mainea02.asp

You can download "Ancient Law" by Sir Henry Sumner Maine from Google Books.

I would recommend this.

tommyf350
04-18-14, 05:54 PM
Ok ,I will do just that. Thanks shikamaru.

shikamaru
04-18-14, 09:08 PM
Ok ,I will do just that. Thanks shikamaru.

Here you go.

Ancient Law - Henry Sumner Maine (http://books.google.com/books?id=y5lDAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=Ancient+Law&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Q5RRU7nbI4qw2wWEiYGADg&ved=0CC0Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Ancient%20Law&f=false)

pumpkin
04-19-14, 06:22 PM
It seems legal fictions come into existance to actually help the people, then the lawyers get a hold of them and then they are used against us.

Keith Alan
04-20-14, 03:37 AM
It seems legal fictions come into existance to actually help the people, then the lawyers get a hold of them and then they are used against us.
Maxim - Fictions arise from the law, and not law from the fictions.

tommyf350
04-26-14, 07:38 PM
It might be a maxim. But after reviewing the statement, I think man creates the law from nothing but his imagination. It seems very fictional to me.

Keith Alan
04-26-14, 07:51 PM
Another maxim, to paraphrase, is that no harm comes from an execution of law.

I see the point about law coming from nothing more than imaginations, and I suppose that is true in a way.

If people agree/consent to abide by an idea, then in effect law is created.

tommyf350
04-26-14, 08:35 PM
That sounds reasonable. The source is still the same though. I am not arguing, just making an observation.

alexpeter
06-17-14, 11:07 AM
Now that is a good example provided to make things simpler to understand.

EZrhythm
06-18-14, 08:41 PM

Instead of the usual peasant's mail carrier stopping by to insert mail in the mail slot they most likely have their own private vehicle that visits the post office and takes the mail to another location for internal sorting and inspecting if this isn't already done by a post employee who has been certified personally by the 'House'.

EZrhythm
06-18-14, 10:12 PM

A birth record written in a bible is accepted as a birth record when applying for a USA passport. I don't recall if there are any "witness" requirements.

mikecz
06-19-14, 02:17 AM
A birth record written in a bible is accepted as a birth record when applying for a USA passport. I don't recall if there are any "witness" requirements.

And this comment is why I keep coming back here... This is fascinating.

APPLICANTS BORN IN THE U.S.
Submit previous U.S. passport or certified birth certificate. A birth certificate must include your given name and surname, date and place of birth, both parents' names, place the birth record was filed, and seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records. A record filed more than one year after birth is acceptable if it is supported by evidence. If no birth record exists, submit registrars notice to that effect. Also, submit an early baptismal or circumcision certificate, hospital birth record, early census, school, family Bible records, newspaper or insurance files, or notarized affidavits of persons having knowledge of your birth (preferably with at least one (1) record listed above). Evidence should include your given name and surname, date and place of birth, and seal or other certification of office (if customary) and signature of issuing official.

No social security number gets you a passport. A passport is used as ID for just about anything. My question, what is the difference between "your given name" and "your surname".

**Edit As a side note, hospitals are registered as ports of entry or debarkation (http://law.onecle.com/uscode/24/322.html), basically the child born is assumed to be a foreigner and a "port of entry" blacks law 6th edition - "One of the ports designated by law, at which a custom-house or revenue office is established for the execution of the laws imposing duties on vessels and importations of goods. Port where immigrants arrive." 8 USSCA 1221

Chex
06-19-14, 01:52 PM
2) In an individual donor, I am either a United States citizen or an individual lawfully admitted with permanent residence status (http://www.uscis.gov/greencard)(e.g. a "green card holder"), and the credit or debit card used was issues in my name and I am legally responsible for all charges incurred on that card; and By submitting the form above, I verify the following statements are accurate and true: about (http://strongeramerica.com/about/)

Any person or entity that contributes more than $5,000 to a 501(c)(4) (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2013/05/13/what-is-a-501c4-anyway/) organization must be disclosed to the Internal Revenue Service on Form 990.

David Merrill
06-19-14, 02:25 PM
Only if you identify yourself as IT (the legal identity).

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_NameDefinition.jpg

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Name_legal.jpg

mikecz
06-19-14, 04:27 PM

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_NameDefinition.jpg

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Name_legal.jpg

Thanks, I have Black's Law 6th edition coming in the mail. Is this what you use? If so, why would it be advantageous to use it vs. other editions.

Chex
06-19-14, 06:15 PM

Ok granted but how does one (http://www.poodwaddle.com/Stats/)after the year working and being paid with FRN’s for what we all took for granted was lawful money instead being paid with FRB private credit debt crap notes then being charged usufruct fees for using it can as the legal identity turn to the law for the right of redemption?

RUMPLE STIL TSKIN you made $50K the FRB’s cut is 30%, you owe them $15,000.00.

That name (the legal identity) on that 1040 RUMPLE STIL TSKIN return and his social security number when it applied for it that agreed to that contract is the one that used the FRB product there looking for.

Now you want to rebut that you’re not the legal identity so who is the account holder of that number on that 1040 that claims redemption?

The (the legal identity) now wants to claim lawful money on the 1040 and those other OMB numbers comes forward which in most cases in someone’s eyes is the legal identity whose name is on that 1040 as far as the IRS is concerned?

My point is man wrote these rules published them a some dictionary for someone to pursue or confuse the marbles out of them by what’s your name, where do you live, are you under my jurisdiction where the concern is so deep you have an identity crises.

I don’t see how this works if someone can elaborate in layman’s terms what the big deal is here it would be appreciated.

Michael Joseph
06-19-14, 10:21 PM
Ok granted but how does one (http://www.poodwaddle.com/Stats/)after the year working and being paid with FRN’s for what we all took for granted was lawful money instead being paid with FRB private credit debt crap notes then being charged usufruct fees for using it can as the legal identity turn to the law for the right of redemption?

RUMPLE STIL TSKIN you made $50K the FRB’s cut is 30%, you owe them $15,000.00.

That name (the legal identity) on that 1040 RUMPLE STIL TSKIN return and his social security number when it applied for it that agreed to that contract is the one that used the FRB product there looking for.

Now you want to rebut that you’re not the legal identity so who is the account holder of that number on that 1040 that claims redemption?

The (the legal identity) now wants to claim lawful money on the 1040 and those other OMB numbers comes forward which in most cases in someone’s eyes is the legal identity whose name is on that 1040 as far as the IRS is concerned?

My point is man wrote these rules published them a some dictionary for someone to pursue or confuse the marbles out of them by what’s your name, where do you live, are you under my jurisdiction where the concern is so deep you have an identity crises.

I don’t see how this works if someone can elaborate in layman’s terms what the big deal is here it would be appreciated.

Who needs gold when TRUST is for sale. The Paladins of the world trade in the trust of their Wards.

Dan 1:6 Now among these were of the children of Judah, Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah:

Dan 1:7 Unto whom the prince of the eunuchs gave names: for he gave unto Daniel the name of Belteshazzar; and to Hananiah, of Shadrach; and to Mishael, of Meshach; and to Azariah, of Abednego.

Of course those names served as legal access into the kingdom of Babylon. I see the same in "a White stone - upon is written a NEW NAME". At once there are obligations and benefits vested IN said name. The use of which is the trigger in Trust.

Step right up folks and sign up to be a slave in consent. Ever read PHILEMON?

Isa 52:3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.

So I am left with my INTENT which is express and implied. If I am undertaking in a Kingdom then I am a trustee. And therefore I am NOT innocent until proven guilty - I must prove my innocence to the Cestui Que Use. For unless I am a Creator I am undertaking in a Use created by another. Therefore I am subject to the CQU.

What good is a court if it cannot enforce its judgments?

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

allodial
06-20-14, 01:19 AM

Relevantly, one can specifically indicate that one intends out of necessity to do business through the entity.

David Merrill
06-20-14, 02:05 PM
Who needs gold when TRUST is for sale. The Paladins of the world trade in the trust of their Wards.

Dan 1:6 Now among these were of the children of Judah, Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah:

Dan 1:7 Unto whom the prince of the eunuchs gave names: for he gave unto Daniel the name of Belteshazzar; and to Hananiah, of Shadrach; and to Mishael, of Meshach; and to Azariah, of Abednego.

Of course those names served as legal access into the kingdom of Babylon. I see the same in "a White stone - upon is written a NEW NAME". At once there are obligations and benefits vested IN said name. The use of which is the trigger in Trust.

Step right up folks and sign up to be a slave in consent. Ever read PHILEMON?

Isa 52:3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.

So I am left with my INTENT which is express and implied. If I am undertaking in a Kingdom then I am a trustee. And therefore I am NOT innocent until proven guilty - I must prove my innocence to the Cestui Que Use. For unless I am a Creator I am undertaking in a Use created by another. Therefore I am subject to the CQU.

What good is a court if it cannot enforce its judgments?

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

I have always seen the white stone (acquittal) for the True Name. I lead people into acquittal by recovering their true identity.

There were (theoretically) two stones handed out to jurists in the first trials. One was white and one was dark, the jurists wore them smooth after many trials while hearing the evidence and testimony. Deliberation was to put your white or dark stone into the hat or basket for your vote - convict or acquit.

I certainly agree with your interpretation but feel that the acquittal is getting out of Babylon, while you see the acquittal with being able to do business with Babylon while keeping clean hands. Thank you for the perspective from your studies in trust law.

There is a Key I am sure in the mindset of the Christian. Why do all studied Christians remember Daniel by Daniel, not Belteshazzar while they remember Hananiah, Azariah and Mishael by their Babylonian names? Why is it so consistent? The Key is in there, I am sure of it!

As with Eldad and Medad! There is an important Key there too. - That they consciously chose not to be numbered into the Sanhedrin; making the proper count, if they had, seventy-two, not seventy.

Chex
06-20-14, 02:13 PM

Here we finally come to the topic of gold because gold is an obvious candidate for commodity financing deals, given it has a high value-to-density ratio, a well-developed paper market and very long "shelf life." Curiously iron ore is not as suitable, based on most of these metrics, and yet according to recent press reports seeking to justify the record inventories of iron ore at Chinese ports, it is precisely CCFDs that have sent physical demand for iron through the proverbial (warehouse) roof. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-22/how-china-imported-record-70-billion-physical-gold-without-sending-price-gold-soarin

walter
06-20-14, 04:04 PM

The mother is the witness and recorder.
On STATE forms the mother is the witness and the STATE agent is the recorder.
Different recorder means different books.

shikamaru
06-20-14, 08:17 PM
The mother is the witness and recorder.
On STATE forms the mother is the witness and the STATE agent is the recorder.
Different recorder means different books.

On State forms, I've only seen the mother as INFORMANT ....