PDA

View Full Version : lawful money and CRA

amosfella
12-27-13, 11:59 PM
I've been experimenting with the lawful money argument on a notice of reassessment with Canada Revenue agency. I made a brief reference to it in my second last letter to them, and in his reply the agent refused to even consider it. This time, I made the last letter to him almost purely about that, minus demanding the he address the issue of improper service of documents, and an address change. As well, the agent was notified that the Minister of national revenue was being notified to provide additional oversight in the matter.
I also wrote to the minister of National Revenue to provide oversight to the file, as it seems that it is not being handled properly. As well, I requested a ministerial discharge from the taxes, penalties, and interest that can be granted due to errors by CRA, etc. The provision for this can be found in the Financial Administration Act subsection 22(2).
So, we will see what happens. David might get his wish after all.... A protest letter to a taxation agency based solely upon the idea of lawful money.

I can post the last letters sent if anyone wants to see them.

walter
12-28-13, 02:09 AM
A4V works with the CRA if done right. They have a back door for it.

Keith Alan
12-28-13, 03:05 AM
Can you elaborate?

amosfella
12-28-13, 03:21 AM
A4V works with the CRA if done right. They have a back door for it.

Tell more, please??

walter
12-28-13, 06:57 PM
A4V = "Accepted for Value"
CRA hands out vouchers
It says "voucher" right on it.
Research voucher.

CRA can jurisdiction hop with the back door.
They can go from public to private credit with that back door.
When A4V's don't work with some corps. I think its because they don't have the power to change jurisdictions.
They only function in the public credit world.

amosfella
12-28-13, 06:59 PM
A4V = "Accepted for Value"
CRA hands out vouchers
It says "voucher" right on it.
Research voucher.

CRA can jurisdiction hop with the back door.
They can go from public to private credit with that back door.
When A4V's don't work with some corps. I think its because they don't have the power to change jurisdictions.
They only function in the public credit world.

I know what voucher means. I just have never heard of that working. That's why I'm asking for more details..

walter
12-28-13, 09:19 PM
I know what voucher means. I just have never heard of that working. That's why I'm asking for more details..

Oh it works.
If you notice not all corporate statements have the word "voucher' printed on them.
A telling sign.