PDA

View Full Version : New to site from Canada

Canadian solution
01-02-14, 11:57 PM
I have been lurking for a while. Decided to join up to be able to post questions. Am very curious about how to apply lawful money to Canada

Regards

Canadian solution

David Merrill
01-03-14, 12:09 AM
Welcome Canadian solution!

We have some success with Canadian suitors, but not enough statistics (2 suitors) to be impressive.

The Canadian Banking Act supports the right of restrictive endorsement and this treatise (http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/3474/goldrequirements.pdf) (Footnote 4) helps explain the history; that our reserve/fractional banking was actually shock tested up north there.

Canadian solution
01-03-14, 01:31 AM
I have been slogging thru the Bills and Exchange act, trying to understand how to cancel a cheque. Not sure if that is the same as several forum posts asking for a cheque to be deposited to credit of account holder in lawful money.

A separate point. I filled out the paperwork to register my birth certificate name as a business name(fictitious name) as per our Business name act in Ontario. I had to call my member of provincial parliaments office to find out how much the registration fee is. Once I hear back I will send off and then will own my corporate fiction name

Canadian solution
01-06-14, 10:11 PM
I have been lurking for a while. Decided to join up to be able to post questions. Am very curious about how to apply lawful money to Canada

Regards

Canadian solution

David thanks for that link

I trust I am responding the correct way and if not, guidance would be appreciated.

I have read thru the bills and Exchange act in Canada.

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/B-4/

Being new to this is the cheque cancelling process described the same as a restricted endorsement?

Trying to figure out if I open a non interest bear bank account in my true name and deposit my pay cheques into with proper cnceling if that is like your request for lawful money in the US

Regards
Canadian solution

David Merrill
01-07-14, 03:25 AM
It is likely more convenient to open any bank account in your legal name and become accustomed to signing Legal Name dba True Name. Put your True Name signature on your driver license and use that to open the account.

Think this through. Your legal name is a trust name for a relationship you have with society and with your bank.

Canadian solution
01-08-14, 05:23 PM
It is likely more convenient to open any bank account in your legal name and become accustomed to signing Legal Name dba True Name. Put your True Name signature on your driver license and use that to open the account.

Think this through. Your legal name is a trust name for a relationship you have with society and with your bank.

True name is Surname, Christian name Middle initial(s)

I have also sent to our province the form necessary to register a fictitious name

Just to clarify you are suggesting Legal name DBA a man rather than a man DBA Legal Name

Canadian Solution