PDA

View Full Version : New Promissory note

mikecz
01-09-14, 04:57 PM
(If I missed any sanitizing, please let me know)

So now keen on lawful money, I look for the phrase whenever I'm reading anything. That along with "Dollars of the United States", "Federal Reserve Note", "Person", etc. Anyways, I was reviewing a new commercial loan I received (I know, loans are bad), but I was interested in what I read in the first section "Promise to Pay." They make the "borrower" in the note, me, promise to pay the "lender", a credit union "pay to, or order, in LAWFUL MONEY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."

I think they do this so as not to pay tax, or to possibly use the funds received as a reserve for further lending, I just thought it was interesting. They pay in FRN's yet want Lawful money back...

Chex
01-09-14, 08:14 PM
That's not the first contract I seen like this. Have to dig in my files for the ones I latched onto. Reminds me of this post from mikecz. http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?828-Lawful-Money-in-Indiana&p=9912&viewfull=1#post9912

mikecz
01-09-14, 10:02 PM
That's not the first contract I seen like this. Have to dig in my files for the ones I latched onto. Reminds me of this post from mikecz. http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?828-Lawful-Money-in-Indiana&p=9912&viewfull=1#post9912

Yup, I remember that one...

But, what if I crossed out "Lawful money" and replaced it with "Federal Reserve notes" or "elastic currency". They would say, "You can't do that"... I would respond, "Well, FRNs are lawful money, it says it on their website!"

Keith Alan
01-09-14, 11:30 PM
Nice find, and wow! "Borrower agrees not to send payments marked "paid in full" or "without recourse" or similar language. "

What if you agreed with all rights reserved? :D

David Merrill
01-09-14, 11:51 PM
I wonder if you could use that to avoid paying back any interest?

(I'm not suggesting you mess with the loan. Like you point out, you are in a subservient position.)

My pondering is about diversity of citizenship (http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1263/codeofjewishlawconducta.pdf). In biblical terms they (Israel) are offering you FRN's as a stranger or foreigner. Then they make the righteous demand that you give them only kosher currency in return. [Like I always say, lawful money is US notes in the form of Federal Reserve notes.]

Deu 23:20 Unto a stranger thou mayest lend upon usury; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon usury: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all that thou settest thine hand to in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4397/foreignere.jpg

Note: ...feign self to be another,

Do you start to get how true name and redemption go together?

What I was imagining is that you treat them like they mistook you for a stranger (nakar = nokriy = noachide) and now pay them back as a brother.

There was an old Jew and neither the Temple or the Messianics would bail him out of the homeless shelter. I had stepped on a nail and had to stay off my feet anyway so I checked in. On the third day he came to me with a $310 bill! Nobody ever gets mail in the Shelter but somehow this guy gets a bill from the cardiologist that the nurse there took him to see! I walked him over to the phone and noticed that the it was from a Dr. GOLDSTIEN. I reached the nurse and asked why when the national debt is usury, why could a Dr. GOLDSTIEN be billing a Mr. FRIEDBURG? She gasped and said, I had no idea! A few keystrokes later she came back, His bill has been cleared from our records.

Another time a fellow was jailed for FTA but they picked him up before the hearing time. I used that part about Wronging by Use of Words. I faxed it directly to the sheriff and they released him.

The presumption is that you are a pagan under the Seven Noachide Laws (http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2541/nausner1.jpg). I do not say this strictly because it only makes sense to me in holographic archetypes. In other words God is a God of laws. The universe is held together by laws of nature and physics. So you will find the same truth all over the place because there is only truth - all else is illusion and has no love, only fear.

Try looking at it this way though. If you operate willingly in the abomination of false balances then during that term of slavery you are chattel and not allowed into the kingdom of heaven - the kingdom of heaven being the sensation I get whenever I radiate it. Being that I teach and promote people redeem lawful money I find I am in the kingdom of heaven quite a bit.

Freed Gerdes
01-10-14, 04:00 AM
This may just be an effort by the banks to further muddy the water and obscure the difference between lawful money and legal tender. Note that the distinction between lawful money and FRN's is only the demand, since the actual paper notes now circulate at parity, and the US Notes do not circulate at all. The Federal Reserve would like for everyone to just forget lawful money, as it is still in competition with their fake debt money, and they don't get to tax it... and whenever anyone figures out lawful money, they quickly figure out the voluntary debt servitude scam the banks have foisted on the 'US citizen' public. Or it could just be a variation on the requirement on B of A's account contract which requires all deposits to be in 'US currency;' they don't want to have to deal with loonies, euro's, etc, what with their variable rates of exchange. Also note that the credit union is likely going to accept the note for value and sell it, to raise the money they are going to loan to you, so you have already loaned your credit to the FR through the note; the bank may be intending to put your payments into a loan account for their own tracking purposes, but I doubt they will handle it as lawful money once they receive it.

mikecz
01-10-14, 04:13 AM
This may just be an effort by the banks to further muddy the water and obscure the difference between lawful money and legal tender. Note that the distinction between lawful money and FRN's is only the demand, since the actual paper notes now circulate at parity, and the US Notes do not circulate at all. The Federal Reserve would like for everyone to just forget lawful money, as it is still in competition with their fake debt money, and they don't get to tax it... and whenever anyone figures out lawful money, they quickly figure out the voluntary debt servitude scam the banks have foisted on the 'US citizen' public. Or it could just be a variation on the requirement on B of A's account contract which requires all deposits to be in 'US currency;' they don't want to have to deal with loonies, euro's, etc, what with their variable rates of exchange. Also note that the credit union is likely going to accept the note for value and sell it, to raise the money they are going to loan to you, so you have already loaned your credit to the FR through the note; the bank may be intending to put your payments into a loan account for their own tracking purposes, but I doubt they will handle it as lawful money once they receive it.

This credit union services and keeps 95% of it's loans. I think the note is more valuable written this way. Thank you for your insights. At some point I may prod around a bit a maybe ask about the verbage. I will followup if I do. David, this is great..."The universe is held together by laws of nature and physics. So you will find the same truth all over the place because there is only truth - all else is illusion and has no love, only fear." Only truth has love, that is evident, they are invariable wound together.

Also, speaking of US citizen, I came by a gem today (not to change the subject). I hadn't seen it on this forum so here!

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/3002

Read section 15 (A) for total validation. Everything having to do with that Federal Corporation is taxed. By the way, that Federal Corporation went bankrupt.

Michael Joseph
01-10-14, 04:24 AM
The presumption is that you are a pagan under the Seven Noachide Laws (http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2541/nausner1.jpg). I do not say this strictly because it only makes sense to me in holographic archetypes. In other words God is a God of laws. The universe is held together by laws of nature and physics. So you will find the same truth all over the place because there is only truth - all else is illusion and has no love, only fear.

Those who fear will not enter the Kingdom. I wrote the IRS years ago and maintained that I am Redeemed in Christ of the Tribes of Israel a member of the Commonwealth of Israel and a priest walking in the Order of Melchizedok. I never heard back from them ever again. I am redeemed.

Isa 52:3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.

My TRUST is in my God and I rely upon His Word - it is my Life - it is my being - and I am a willing vessel for the glory of God - Here am I, send me - Yehovah use me to promote your Glory and to Glorify your Word in the Earth - which is to say Yehoshuah. I am redeemed in Yehoshuah to Yehovah within El Elyon.

Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

David Merrill
01-10-14, 10:06 AM
Redemption is full renewal of the mind.

Subscribe every thought unto obedience. If that does not give you joy and peace then you best contemplate the Name of whom you consider God.

The unity you describe reminds me how as we are integrated into God we become I AM. For example He trusts in Me as He has given Me His Name:

http://imageshack.us/a/img22/6872/nameinagent.jpg

From The Name of God (http://www.amazon.com/Name-Y-eH-oW-aH-Which-Pronounced-Written/dp/0761822046).

David Merrill
01-10-14, 01:43 PM
Those who fear will not enter the Kingdom. I wrote the IRS years ago and maintained that I am Redeemed in Christ of the Tribes of Israel a member of the Commonwealth of Israel and a priest walking in the Order of Melchizedok. I never heard back from them ever again. I am redeemed.

Isa 52:3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.

My TRUST is in my God and I rely upon His Word - it is my Life - it is my being - and I am a willing vessel for the glory of God - Here am I, send me - Yehovah use me to promote your Glory and to Glorify your Word in the Earth - which is to say Yehoshuah. I am redeemed in Yehoshuah to Yehovah within El Elyon.

Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

Within El Elyon? My guess is that this describes the Triune - the entire Godhead?

Chex
01-10-14, 03:23 PM
I wrote the IRS years ago and maintained that I am Redeemed in Christ of the Tribes of Israel a member of the Commonwealth of Israel and a priest walking in the Order of Melchizedok. I never heard back from them ever again. I am redeemed.

MJ don't get me wrong here but I don't think the irs cares one bit what religion you been redeemed from unless your going with the requirements for exemption (http://www.irs.gov/Charities-&-Non-Profits/Charitable-Organizations).

Back in the day I too have written enough letters to the IRS asking questions and their reply answers were the 45 day letters, nothing in concrete evidence that I was asking for but the word frivolous (http://www.webster-dictionary.org/definition/frivolous). I never wrote letters pertaining to the subject like you did, I just wanted the facts and I think I know why they don't answer.

They are just the bookkeepers who collect a fee or dues levied on the members of an organization to meet its expenses for its persons, groups, or businesses within the domain of that government.

This statement here sort of put me in that direction of why they do not answer. It’s not in their job description.

Job description are task, duties, responsibilities this mean job description are what you must “do”. Job specification are knowledge, skills, abilities etc this mean job specification are what you must “have” to perform “job description”.

The statement.

Many young people believe that, because they are not old enough to vote, they have no representation in government and, therefore, should not be required to pay taxes.

The United States Congress is a body of elected representatives of the people.
Under our representative form of government, the Congress has the power to enact all laws (including Federal tax laws). http://www.usa.gov/Topics/Reference-Shelf/Laws.shtml

* The members of Congress speak and vote as representatives of all the people in their State or district, including those who did not vote.
* The IRS will not comment, though, on the legislative merits of current tax law, or on pending Congressional action that may change the tax code.

Finally, we make every effort to make certain that the information contained here is accurate, but due to the fluid nature of the legislative process, changes in tax laws may occur that are not reflected here at the time of publication.

To the best of our knowledge, this information is accurate.

You can read the rest of it here, http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/faqs/Taxes/Pages/liability.aspx

So who then are they asking for the contribution from?

Make the check payable to the "United States Treasury."

In the memo field of the check, be sure to write "your" Social Security Number (http://www.usa-the-republic.com/mark%20of%20beast/Forward.htm)and indicate the year for which you are paying, for example "2013 Form 1040-ES." http://taxes.about.com/od/paymentoptions/a/estimated_tax_2.htm

Most know this is not a voluntary contribution it usury (http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15235c.htm).

Also from http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1066-ATM-card-DEBIT-vs-CREDIT-option&p=12505&viewfull=1#post12505

Michael Joseph
01-10-14, 05:38 PM
Within El Elyon? My guess is that this describes the Triune - the entire Godhead?

To understand you have to read All of Hosea [the Great book on Salvation] and then you have to read All of Psalm 91.

Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of El Elyon shall abide under the shadow of El Shaddai.
Psa 91:2 I will say of Yehovah, He is my refuge and my fortress: my Elohim; in him will I trust.

Simply put I will submit and obey - for I am a member of the corporate Bride and I shall no longer call Him master or Lord, I shall call him Husband. [Ishi].

Hos 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.

My life is in Trust with Yehoshuah. Therefore, I can celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles walking as a Living Stone in the Temple of God! I have no need for the Theosophic sun and moon - for the Father and the Son are the light thereof.

El Elyon is All in All the totality of the Elohim natures : Yehovah and El Shaddai : Honor thy Father and thy Mother. I am therefore BEING transformed into the Image of God. And Christ is the Totality of El Elyon EXPRESSED into form perceivable to the Angels and to Man.

Col 3:10 And having put on [like a garment] the new [regenerated] man, which is renewed in knowledge after the pattern of Him That created him:

Col 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian [the lowest type of barbarians], bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

Did you catch that Renewed in Knowledge. Check out Hosea 4:6 and Hosea 6:6. Knowledge of What? Answer: The Way of God. Check out Psalm 119.

In reference to Jeremiah 17:5 and 17:7 my Trust, my confidence is not in man's States, but in The Word - which is the Thoughts of El Elyon expressed in Voice and Words and Matter. For we see "And God said"; And we read "And God said"; and then the Word was made flesh and dwelt amongst us. Emmanuel.

So now I am full circle. Referencing the Vine and the branches - IF you will abide in Me, I will abide in you. I am merely a willing vessel who places his trust in The Word which is the Perfect Image of El Elyon and in doing so I am slowly being transformed from glory into Glory into the Image of the Living God.

What does the living have to do with the dead? Answer: Nothing.

The Secret Place of El Elyon encompasses the shadow of El Shaddai - which is to say I take my Shade from El Shaddai BECAUSE I trust in Yehovah the Savior. Yehoshuah is my King, my Judge, my Savior, my High Priest, my Redeemer.

And one quick tangent: Ever wonder why Yehoshuah is the High Priest?

Certainly the Law cannot Save; however it is HIGH time to move on pass that baby milk.

However in regard to our future estate in Heaven, if you choose to be one of those who teaches the law is done away with then your estate will be very minimal; however if you are one who teaches the law as good and a pleasure to abide in, then your estate will be HUGE.

This is simple, if the law is done away with as the clowns preach, then why do we need a high priest? And furthermore, for what cause is there a need for judgment? The High Priest is tasked to apply the blood for redemption. Yehoshuah, therefore abides as our High Priest unto God applying the blood of His own sacrifice upon the Heavenly Alter for propitiation of our sins. If the Law is no more then sin cannot be accounted for because there is no law to recognize that sin.

For instance if a stop sign is erected and I run the sign, but there is no law to require one to stop, then there cannot be judgment regarding its uses. However, if there is a law to stop, and I run the sign, then I am guilty and in need of redemption and subject to judgment. In the Heavenly Realm we need to be faithful and just to CONFESS OUR SINS - I said CONFESS OUR SINS - because there STILL abides a Law - and Yehoshuah is faithful and just to FORGIVE OUR SINS - by the applying of His own blood upon the Mercy Seat - Alter of God.

The Law cannot save is exactly right BECAUSE each and every one of us has broken it - as such - we are ALL guilty and in need of redemption! But our infirmities in no way reduces the Law - it however UPLIFTS the Power of the Law. Is the Law bad? NO WAY - the Law is good - and if we keep it - or at a minimum try to keep it - then life would be so much easier for us.

Don't be one of the clowns that teaches the Law is no more. I mean Jesus Christ did not come to do away with His own Law - He came to show us HOW to keep it!

It is the ignorance of the Greek and for that matter the fact that the "so called" Christian Church refuses to read Torah and the Prophets, that has caused thousands of years of error. And the so called Jews cannot "see" Jesus Christ BECAUSE the Jesus they hear about has done away with the Law and they know that is impossible. So isn't it high time the Christians start reading the front of the book and the Jews the latter? The Christians trip over the Word of God = Christ, as the Word expressed in Law/Prophets; and the Jews trip over the Spirit for they cannot see Christ due to the fact that ignorance has taught the Law is no more.

I mean just look at Moses - who saw God face to face - Moses did not keep but one TINY aspect of what he was commanded and this very minor offense was enough to keep him from the promised land. Consider how much more if we speak with our mouth and express with our deeds the expression that God's Law is no more! This is downright blasphemy and it is a direct assault on the Sovereignty of Christ. The Law is the Heart of God [Lamed Beth]. Check out the First letter in Genesis [Beth]. check out the Last letter in Deuteronomy [Lamed]. Torah is the HEART of God.

I would ask but one question: If God did not provide for Salvation, would you still serve Him?

=====

The One who sacrificed his Flesh IS THE LAW. Yehoshuah IS "The Word of God". We are not made in His image we are "transformed" into His image by REGENERATION of the MIND.

Col 3:10 And having put on [like a garment] the new [regenerated] man, which is renewed in knowledge after the pattern of Him That created him:

El Elyon is the Invisible God, Yehoshuah is the IMAGE of the Invisible God - If you have seen the Son [office] you have seen the Father. Therefore we are Regenerated and Renewed in Christ from glory into Glory. And we are brought back to El Elyon in Christ who is our High Priest. Therefore it is good for man to keep the Law - which is to say - we are the BRIDE [singular] in corporate unity - submitting in Trust - our lives - unto His Will, His Desires, His Law. Therefore there is nothing left for us in terms of our own ideas of how we should worship and love Him. For He said "IF you love me you will keep my commandments" and in another place....

1Jn_3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Therefore SIN is willful disobedience of Torah! And in another place we read "Lo I come in the VOLUME of the Book". For there comes One whose vesture will be dipped or dyed in blood whose name is "The Word of God". We cannot worship how we choose - Aaron found this out when he submitted to making a golden calf. Notice they still worshiped Yehovah but in a way THEY choose. But we read worship me in Spirit and in Truth. This means that the Body is not necessary for worship - and also Knowledge is necessary for true worship.

Where is knowledge found? Torah and Prophets! So let us say the Express Image of El Elyon IS The Word of El Elyon. And "The Word" became Flesh and dwelt amongst us! Now it is The Word or Yehoshuah who taught us and showed us HOW to live a righteous life, pleasing to El Elyon. For IN FACT it was Yehoshuah who created us. Yehoshuah is our Father. Yehoshuah gave the ten commandments and all of the other laws to Israel.

For now it is time that Adam and Eve come back together into one Man. Or you might say Judah and Israel. Or your might say the Spirit and the Soul. For she can be a harlot [mind] and she must learn to submit to her husbandman. We are then RENEWED when she SUBMITS and OBEYS and she stops doing what she [your mind] seems good in her own eyes!

Therefore we keep the Royal Law. However Sacrificial and Ceremonial Law are no longer required IN REGARD to the Priesthood of Aaron [Levi]. For we, IN CHRIST, are made members of the Order of Melchizedok and Yehoshuah is the High Priest. Therefore we bring our Sacrifice as we MORTIFY our members [in the flesh] making our flesh subject to the Spirit = The Law of God.

Yehoshuah died so that he might keep the Law of God - Refer to Deut 24:1-3. Else He could not take Israel back to bride - for He gave her a "Bill of Divorcement".

Jer 3:1 They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, saith the LORD.

Jer 3:8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

Jer 3:20 Surely as a wife treacherously departeth from her husband, so have ye dealt treacherously with me, O house of Israel, saith the LORD.

to be continued

Michael Joseph
01-10-14, 05:39 PM
continuing from previous post:

Hos 2:1 Say ye unto your brethren, Ammi; and to your sisters, Ruhamah.

Hos 2:2 Plead with your mother, plead: for she is not my wife, neither am I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts;

Hos 2:3 Lest I strip her naked, and set her as in the day that she was born, and make her as a wilderness, and set her like a dry land, and slay her with thirst.

Hos 2:4 And I will not have mercy upon her children; for they be the children of whoredoms.

Hos 2:5 For their mother hath played the harlot: she that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, I will go after my lovers, that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink.

Hos 2:6 Therefore, behold, I will hedge up thy way with thorns, and make a wall, that she shall not find her paths.

=============

And now the MYSTERY is expressed....Yehoshuah is the fulfillment of that Mystery:

Hos 2:13 And I will visit upon her the days of Baalim, wherein she burned incense to them, and she decked herself with her earrings and her jewels, and she went after her lovers, and forgat me, saith the LORD.

Hos 2:14 Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably unto her.

Hos 2:15 And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor for a door of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt.

Hos 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi [Husband]; and shalt call me no more Baali.

Hos 2:17 For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.

Hos 2:18 And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.

Hos 2:19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.

=====================

For if the Husbandman lives then the Wife is in Adultery under the Royal Law and must be put to death! The Husbandman is The Word of God.

Deu 24:1 When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.

Deu 24:2 And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife.

Deu 24:3 And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife;

Deu 24:4 Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the LORD: and thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

Therefore the former Husband had to die. And this was done in the Flesh Body of Yehoshuah for we are Expressed in Flesh and Sin is accounted in the Flesh. This is not to say that The Word of God has been annulled as the enemy would have us to believe. Notice WHY? Because then the enemy can institute His Statutes, His Laws.

How deluded is one who calls himself a Christ Man but who then denies Christ by outwardly expressing His Law is no more. This one might not make Salvation.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever puts his life in trust in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

G4100

pist-yoo'-o

From G4102; to have faith (in, upon, or with respect to, a person or thing), that is, credit; by implication to entrust (especially one’s spiritual well being to Christ): - believe (-r), commit (to trust), put in trust with.

How can I undertake for the Kingdom of God absent a Law form to abide in? If I place my Trust in you, I will obey you and submit to you. She, the Wife, places her trust in Him, the Husband. Notice in the wedding vows "She" says she will "submit and obey". Today the modern woman thinks much of herself - I speak to both the male and the female - BRIDE.

====

And now what is the greatest? It is Love. For if i love you, then I will consider you before I act. How would I want to be treated? This is Love to each other. But now what about Love towards God? Well can we come up with our own concepts as Aaron did or should we rely on the definition of Love given in The Word? The Word says:

"If you Love me, then you will keep my Commandments"

Therefore both Torah and the Prophets HINGE on Love. Therefore one who acts with Love FIRST will naturally keep the Law. Therefore that one does not need to know every aspect of the Law; However, in Hosea 6:4 we see that we are called to LEARN the knowledge of God.

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Hos 6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Shalom,
MJ

Michael Joseph
01-10-14, 05:55 PM
MJ don't get me wrong here but I don't think the irs cares one bit what religion you been redeemed from unless your going with the requirements for exemption (http://www.irs.gov/Charities-&-Non-Profits/Charitable-Organizations).

I can comprehend what you are saying, but remember we are dealing with men who are occupying within a Trust Boundary. They are merely the Cestui Que Use demanding upon the Trustee an accounting. This goes to the HEART of the matter. Those who overcome as I overcame shall inherit ALL things. The KEY is in Things. Furthermore, I am comforted by the maker of the Heavens and the Earth that I have power over the enemy in the GREAT and AWESOME name of Yehoshuah.

I have seen the mountain thrown into the sea - with my own eyes - it can only be done with FAITH. For Faith is the TITLE DEED, it is the EVIDENCE of Trust.

Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye present yourselves servants for obedience, ye are servants to him whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

My Trust is IMPLIED in my DEEDS. For nowhere in the Scripture is man granted the dominion over other men! Man MUST consent to be governed! Therefore my Claim is in Yehoshuah, I, like Abraham seek a Commonwealth not made with the minds of man - For haven't you figured it out yet- this is ALL in your MIND.

Shalom,
MJ

Chex
01-10-14, 06:50 PM
My Trust is IMPLIED in my DEEDS. For nowhere in the Scripture is man granted the dominion over other men! Man MUST consent to be governed! Therefore my Claim is in Yehoshuah.

Absolutely.

Michael Joseph
01-10-14, 08:15 PM
Absolutely.

Therefore just as Peter walked on water.....but only with his full faith and focus and trust placed in Yehoshuah....the children of the King of kings are free.

I do not forsake Torah - I embrace it - it is my way of life - my love. For my love is about giving - not taking. As such, I am called to the Order of Melchizedok - and I take my seat in the college of priests convened under our Majesty and Great High Priest - Yehoshuah our King and Redeemer, our Creator, our Father and the government shall be upon His shoulder.

Therefore what is left is Equity. If i promise to do a thing, I should perform. Therefore I am no longer naked, but clothed in Christ before the Heavenly Courts, my Advocate is Yehoshuah before my Accuser Ha Satan. It is an easy thing for God to change the mind of a man. Thing is my accuser is right - I have broken the Law - but I am faithful to confess my sin in honor of my Father and I request mercy in the Promise to honor my Mother. So then I no longer willfully sin but I repent of habitual sin - that is NOT to say that I do not sin, I do. That is not to say that Torah is no more, for my sin is recognized and I repent against habitual willful transgression.

Psa 98:2 Yehovah hath made known His salvation: His righteousness hath He openly shewed in the sight of the nations.

Psa 98:4 Make a joyful noise unto Yehovah, all the earth: Make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.

Psa 98:5 Sing unto Yehovah with the harp; With the harp, and the voice sing praise.

Psa 98:6 With trumpets and sound of cornet Make a joyful noise before Yehovah, the King.

Psa 98:7 Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof; The world, and they that dwell therein.

Psa 98:8 Let the rivers clap their hands: Let the hills be joyful together

Psa 98:9 Before Yehovah For he cometh to judge the earth: With righteousness shall he judge the world, And the peoples with equity.

For the office of the Son was indeed occupied by the same One who spoke to Moses - Yehovah the Savior = translated into Yehoshuah

Rev 17:15 And he saith to me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, represent peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

All this talk of money is absurd. Money is the INVENTION of State. The citizenry have no sovereignty they are equal in regard to themselves in regard to their status [estate] but they have no standing in the sovereignty - nothing is new under the sun. What was is. Unless you have staked your claim in the Earth either political or territorial, then you are a subject. End of Story. Now the question remains will you get on with it or will you keep complaining.

No offence to you Chex, I am not writing directly to you but I write indirectly to the Reader. Those who shy away from FULL LIABILITY because they FEAR will not inherit the Kingdom. End of Story!

Notice to be fearful is to lack FAITH or said another way it is to lack Confidence or Trust in our MIGHTY KING. Therefore just as the command was given to Israel go in and begin to Possess - consider the land set before you is abandoned - it is controlled by Claims standing IN SILENCE. Consider the statement "Go forward and TAKE dominion". Will you discover the secret in TAKE?

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

P.S. If you have understood this post, then you will understand why and how the Court holds you in Contempt. If you don't get it re-read until you do. Hint: The Trustee is always deemed guilty FIRST and he must prove his innocence. Will you sing the Song of Moses?

P.S.S. The Land I write of is NOT the Earth it is your body = Temple.

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Anthony Joseph
01-10-14, 10:45 PM
Those men and women who serve in capacity of officer/agent for the Government of the United States are not required to understand any religious offering. I believe said men and woman can only acknowledge 'man' and his claimed 'property', whether corporeal or incorporeal; and, any other language, however truly spiritual it may be, is ignored.

I believe man is universally understood as being 'a creation of God' in His image; man represents God on earth. Property is a right, or use of a thing, proper to the man claiming it and exclusive of all others. Only man has rights; those who entered into an 'office' have NO rights while operating in that capacity; they only have privileges, duties and obligations. The primary duty of the Government of the United States is to secure, protect and restore property of man.

The most important issue is, in my opinion, to stand as a man and hold one's court in honor; and, keep said court no matter what venue one finds himself at. The courthouse is NOT court; court is what is being held AT the courthouse which is only a building. Said building is a public venue and the people make up the public. Yes, those who are members of the BAR have majority control over the business conducted at said building(s), yet that does NOT mean they OWN it.

If one is told one is "in contempt of court", what does that mean? Whose court is one in contempt of? If one is not in one's own court, one should know the rules. If one is in one's own court, the rules are set by him/her and others can be found in contempt if said rules are not abided by. The magistrate serves the court and keeps order, making sure the rules are followed; and, bears witness to the court proceedings.

We, as man, need to learn how to move, hold and keep our court(s) of record at common law in honor; and, we need to learn how to change/flip jurisdiction when someone attempts to prosecute a claim against us in a statutory/code court. The venue (building) is of no consequence; it is whose court is being held that matters.

Nothing on earth has a higher standing than man; we just need to learn how to act as man, no matter where we find ourselves.

There is no "them" or "they"; and, 'IRS' or 'United States' has NEVER done a thing or uttered a word, EVER. Hold the men and women who actually 'speak' and 'do' accountable for their actions. The 'cloak' or 'mask' or 'office' they may claim is not your concern; i only see and hear a man or woman doing me wrong/harm, injuring my property or interfering with my inherent unalienable rights.

Right is right and wrong is wrong; no man has a right to do the hereinbefore mentioned acts against another man. That is terrorism.

Terrorism = interference with the proper function of government.

If one is self-governing, who is the terrorist?

Michael Joseph
01-11-14, 12:09 AM
One absent a valid claim has no Property. And therefore that one is USING an ESTATE granted to him from those who do have Property! Those that do have property ADMINISTRATE their property in their courts. If you are one absent property using an Estate that you did not establish then you had best use it in accordance with the rules and policies that said Administration has set forth.

This is so simple to me. For the life of me I cannot understand how this very simple concept escapes so many people. Until one establishes Property in Full Liability, that on WILL ALWAYS BE SUBJECT to others as they make USES of Estates provided by a Kingdom or State. Can't you see that to be in management over an Estate is the LOWEST OF THE LOWEST - well maybe not as low as slave. But certainly one in that Capacity is clearly subject to the Rule of one who holds the Property whereof the Estate is derived! Fee Simple Estate is NOT Allodial property.

One who is self governing does not make use of Estates provided by others unless there is a VARIATION OF AGREEMENT - with the Heads of State.

One who is Grantee is by operation of Law Trustee undertaking for the Trust. You know this AJ. Just look at the TWO trusts that form in Salvation. Who is Grantor of the 1st and who is Grantor of the 2nd? Consider this and you will then see where the Kings came up with the CQVT.

As long as you insist on playing within this sphere that so many do here - well their actions indicate that they are indeed subjects - look up Villein - nothing new under the sun. American [of or pertaining to the United States] Villein. Free in regard to each other but subjects in regard to their Lord = Heads of State. Repugnant you say? Then pray tell, why do so many consent to it? Is it their ignorance or is it their willingness to remain ignorant? Either way, once one comes to this knowledge, then there is only two decisions, consent to be ruled or rule. To rule you must make a claim.

This path is so clear. The Popes did it. The Sovereigns that created the Constitution Trust Contract did it. It is simple in concept but sometimes hard in practice due to fear. Which I can appreciate. Seems like such a huge hurdle to clear - why not just continue to make a use of the Estate. Well welcome to the bottom rung of the ladder! Continue to fight against that. Or just make peace with it and submit to the Administration and abide by its bylaws. Simple. If you consent, then you are Trustee - and if you are Trustee then keep those laws - and please do keep your mouth shut in court about ..... blah, blah, blah.... no one cares and noone is listening. You will be held in contempt. Because you have no broken your promise to perform and in Equity that is a big NO NO. Until you convene your own State or Kingdom with its own court with its own property with its own estates, then you are as a child in someone else's house. And that child is NOT going to be allowed to tamper with the system setup by others.

If you desire to Rule, then Rule. Complaining about the system is a complete waste of time. And questioning the system is worthless. You consented to be ruled by your inaction - implying you wish to be ruled - and if you don't like that then do something about it.

Hard words but nevertheless the truth! I have shown in the foregoing the Kingdom in which I abide. It has a name and it has a King and I am a priest after the Order of Melchizedok walking in the Law of my King. I consent to be Ruled by my King. Led by the Spirit a willing vessel in submission in obeisance to His commandments and His instruction.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

amosfella
01-11-14, 02:39 AM

Actually, I think what he said is extremely relevant. Also, it's a major component in moving yourself out of their system.

One has to look at it from the idea of the state as father of all... The state is dead. To be considered alive, a man must have a live father. Life cannot come from death. Remember the movie Van Helsing?? The vampire brides that live by sucking the lives from others, and they desperately want their children to have life. Interesting analogy. I have to watch that movie again now...

Anthony Joseph
01-11-14, 04:13 PM
Man is higher than Pope, Sovereign, Prime Minister, President, etc. All of these things were created by man.

A claim must be verified in living voice and pressed on the record else it is not a true claim. One must be fully liable for the claim(s) one makes on the record in living voice. Paper is nothing without man to verify what is written upon it. Who will step forward, in living voice, and make claim, on and for the record, to what i; a man, claim as my property? Who will stand before witnesses in open court and challenge my claims? Only another man can come forward and do this; and, said man must verify that his claim is true with full liability.

All the original writers and signers of the "Declaration' and 'Constitution' are dead. Will anyone here be so bold as to verify the exact intent and meaning of these writings? Without the original writers to verify, anything offered regarding these documents is only hearsay and a guess at best.

Who will come forward and claim wrong, harm or trespass simply because i claim the name given to me by my mom and dad is my property? Our family name in antecedent to this Nation's formation. Mom and dad gave me a name and i may choose to use it as i see fit; as a man, i am unbound and unlimited in my capacity. So long as i do no wrong or harm to another man or injure his claimed property, i am free to do as i please. i may choose to act in a certain capacity at one moment and exit the same capacity the next moment; it is i, and NO other man, who determines what and who i am at any given time. If i keep the golden rule, who has any verifiable claim against me? One must prove, with a third party and impartial witness (out of the mouths of two or three shall the truth be established), on and for the record, that i; a man, did wrong or harm to another man. If that isn't done, there is no claim.

That being said, i repeat that the key to all of this having any force or standing requires us to learn and know how to move, hold and keep our court(s) at common law, dealing only 'man on man'. If a man allows anyone to hide behind a cloak, mask or office, said man cannot move or hold his court according to common law; said man will be bound or subject to statutes/codes/etc.

doug555
01-11-14, 05:35 PM
Man is higher than Pope, Sovereign, Prime Minister, President, etc. All of these things were created by man.

A claim must be verified in living voice and pressed on the record else it is not a true claim. One must be fully liable for the claim(s) one makes on the record in living voice. Paper is nothing without man to verify what is written upon it. Who will step forward, in living voice, and make claim, on and for the record, to what i; a man, claim as my property? Who will stand before witnesses in open court and challenge my claims? Only another man can come forward and do this; and, said man must verify that his claim is true with full liability.

All the original writers and signers of the "Declaration' and 'Constitution' are dead. Will anyone here be so bold as to verify the exact intent and meaning of these writings? Without the original writers to verify, anything offered regarding these documents is only hearsay and a guess at best.

Who will come forward and claim wrong, harm or trespass simply because i claim the name given to me by my mom and dad is my property? Our family name in antecedent to this Nation's formation. Mom and dad gave me a name and i may choose to use it as i see fit; as a man, i am unbound and unlimited in my capacity. So long as i do no wrong or harm to another man or injure his claimed property, i am free to do as i please. i may choose to act in a certain capacity at one moment and exit the same capacity the next moment; it is i, and NO other man, who determines what and who i am at any given time. If i keep the golden rule, who has any verifiable claim against me? One must prove, with a third party and impartial witness (out of the mouths of two or three shall the truth be established), on and for the record, that i; a man, did wrong or harm to another man. If that isn't done, there is no claim.

That being said, i repeat that the key to all of this having any force or standing requires us to learn and know how to move, hold and keep our court(s) at common law, dealing only 'man on man'. If a man allows anyone to hide behind a cloak, mask or office, said man cannot move or hold his court according to common law; said man will be bound or subject to statutes/codes/etc.

Yes, the office of "man" is directly under the Creator in authority and standing!

Perhaps we have overlooked something when the Messiah referred to Himself as the "son of man".

Is this a reference to the "office of man", and the authority of that office?

Notice Mk 2:27-28 (http://www.biblestudytools.com/interlinear-bible/passage.aspx?q=mk+2%3A27%3A28&t=nas) and Lk 6:5 (http://www.biblestudytools.com/interlinear-bible/passage.aspx?q=Lk+6%3A5&t=nas) and Mt 12:8 (http://www.biblestudytools.com/interlinear-bible/passage.aspx?q=Mt+12%3A8&t=nas) - "The Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath".

Isn't that setting a context of authority?

And it is stated as such 3 times in the Bible so we best pay attention.

I am listening to some audios by David Clarence on the "office of man" to learn his take on this (2 audios are on this webpage (http://iuvdeposit.wordpress.com/claim/)).

You are welcome to listen too, and then we can discuss this further...

And learn how to make claims in our court of record to assert our dominion (http://www.biblestudytools.com/interlinear-bible/passage.aspx?q=gen+1%3A26%2C28&t=nas) under the Creator as a man.

Anthony Joseph
01-11-14, 06:07 PM
For clarity sake only; not to be stickler...

Should we use the word "office" as it pertains to 'man'?

My intent is to not diminish our 'standing' or 'capacity' when we claim to be what we are.

office (http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=office&allowed_in_frame=0)

standing (http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=standing&searchmode=none)

capacity (http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=capacity&allowed_in_frame=0)

amosfella
01-12-14, 12:40 AM
Going back to the note itself, it would seem to tell you how to how to pay it off and actually own the property you mortgaged. It requires payment in lawful money, but they assume that you are paying them with FRNs/Bank of Canada Notes unless you specify you are paying with lawful money, you cannot have the full title to the property as you didn't pay them back in the required form of payment in the contract. Therefore you have no right to the property you borrowed the money to purchase when you have paid off the note.

Does anyone else see that??

Anthony Joseph
01-12-14, 12:55 AM
Why do people sign two (2) documents which "promise" to "pay" at a "closing"?

(1) promissory note

(2) mortgage

both have verbiage which "promises" to pay. Why the need for two separate documents essentially "promising" the same thing?

Michael Joseph
01-12-14, 05:09 AM
And man became a living soul

David Merrill
01-12-14, 10:08 AM
Thank you Michael Joseph;

I only add that the Veil was rent, a symbol of direct access.

P.S. My paleo-Hebrew rendition (http://www.halleluyahscriptures.com/) of the Bible is on its way. I am going to get into the Book of Hosea!

Michael Joseph
01-12-14, 05:59 PM
I only add that the Veil was rent, a symbol of direct access.

P.S. My paleo-Hebrew rendition (http://www.halleluyahscriptures.com/) of the Bible is on its way. I am going to get into the Book of Hosea!

Hosea of course means Salvation or Savior. So it is a very important book as they all are of course. However, let me just say that the Great Book of Hebrews expands on the rented veil. Since the veil was rent IN Jesus' flesh, we can now come boldly before the throne of grace. But consider under the Levitical priesthood ONLY the high priest was allowed that privilege. Now a NEW order of priesthood has been established; however, the same laws apply in terms of clean and unclean. One should clean up his house [temple] if one desires a relationship with God. For our God is a consuming fire - meaning He will not abide sin. However, we have a Great High Priest in Yehoshuah so that IF we are ONE - in Trust - with Yehoshuah - we submit and obey - then we can approach the mercy seat in Christ which is to say IN the Order of Melchizedok.

Our Soulish aspect of who we are must submit to Christ and then our Mind is Regenerated or Renewed or you might say "born from the Spirit above" this is a supernatural event and cannot be done by the Will of man. For there are only TWO trusts fundamental - Trust in God - or Trust in what is opposed to God.

For we read in Hosea - that our Great God desires us to learn the Knowledge of Elohim. Ye shall worship in KNOWLEDGE and in TRUTH. Many today are only interested in what they can do with the Spirit - just as Simon Magus was - and we know what happened to him. There are many today who have found a way to "climb up over the wall" to access the Spirit world - thru breathing, thru denial of sensory perception - and many other means and methods - drugs [sorcery and pharma]; however there is only ONE Faith - The Faith. And that way is in Yehoshuah Messiah.

A child must be taught - so one still in the outer court must be shown the way into the Sanctuary and then into the Holy of Holies. Remember the deep reverence and respect of our Elohim is the beginning of Knowledge.

Consider the Harlot in Hosea and then the Harlot in Rev 17. Consider that she was given a Bill of Divorcement - but her children who, in Choice, return will be gathered back in Mercy and in Love. Ammi and Ruhamah. And they will be called My People and Loved. And they will not longer call Him Lord or God or any other term in Baal - but they will call Him HUSBAND.

A student cannot truly comprehend the New Testament unless that student has studied - thoroughly studied - the Old Testament. Notice it was Joseph who was used to bring salvation to all of his brothers. Joseph was of the House of Israel - NOT the house of Judah. So to my brother Judah, I say that Yehoshuah is NOT a lawbreaker - he never did away with the Law - the made it actually harder to keep in reality - for He showed that the outward expression is NOT what God looks for but the INWARD - so as a man THINKS so he is. Therefore to even think about coveting, or lusting, or greediness, or malice or anger, or fornification is just as if the act was actually performed.

Therefore we see a Kingdom of consciousness and we should not allow any other man to judge our own hearts. For to judge another is a chief sin - for it is steeped in pride - and it takes our King off of the throne and places the would be judge upon it - for Yehovah our Elohim [Judge] is capable at Law and in Mercy.

Shalom,
MJ

P.S. Office means duty. So the office of any living soul is to worship and obey Yehoshuah.

Let me see if I can't nail that down a bit.

Exo_1:16 And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live.

Midwife is the TITLE of the Trustee - "the office of" is the duties or you might say obligations. Therefore Midwife is an Estate granted by the King derived from Property Rights established in the Throne.

doug555
01-12-14, 07:00 PM
"Office of..." = "Duty of" = "whole duty of man" (Eccl 12:13 (http://www.biblestudytools.com/interlinear-bible/passage.aspx?q=Eccl+12%3A13&t=kjv)) = "Office of man" = "Son of man" (Mt 16:13 (http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjv/matthew/16-13.html))

http://www.biblestudytools.com/search/?q=%22office+of%22

Hmmmm... very insightful... makes me think more deeply about this "office of man" issue... and the power of that office as an agent-priest of the Most High (Rev 5:9-10 (http://www.biblestudytools.com/interlinear-bible/passage.aspx?q=Rev+5%3A9-10&t=kjv)) called in this generation...

Thanks Michael Joseph!

Anthony Joseph
01-12-14, 07:39 PM
So long as "duty of" or "whole duty of" is to our Creator and our fellow 'man', i am in total agreement.

Anthony Joseph
01-12-14, 08:23 PM
(If I missed any sanitizing, please let me know)

So now keen on lawful money, I look for the phrase whenever I'm reading anything. That along with "Dollars of the United States", "Federal Reserve Note", "Person", etc. Anyways, I was reviewing a new commercial loan I received (I know, loans are bad), but I was interested in what I read in the first section "Promise to Pay." They make the "borrower" in the note, me, promise to pay the "lender", a credit union "pay to, or order, in LAWFUL MONEY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."

I think they do this so as not to pay tax, or to possibly use the funds received as a reserve for further lending, I just thought it was interesting. They pay in FRN's yet want Lawful money back...

The contract (note) is written so as to obtain credit of value (lawful money) from the source (man) by way of his signature; and, said note is then negotiated as an asset and deposited as such. By bank charter, said asset allows for fractionalization of the credit by at least ten times the amount. This new balance, at a factor of at least ten, can be "loaned out", or created as available funds on the banks books, as a result of the initial instrument signed by the man.

Then there is the 'mortgage' - a dead pledge. The man agrees to "pay" AGAIN by way of dead pledge. We are conditioned to accept the process put before us and we sign "agreements" we do not fully understand. This is our fault. However, a man has the right to rescind any agreement which he believes does him harm. Also, who is the injured party making claim that i; a man, owe a debt to?

Will Bank of XXXX now come forward and verify the debt is true, is post due and that i; a man owe it? Come forward now Mr. or Mrs. Bank of XXX and verify the debt and claim so i can settle it.

Crickets...

Michael Joseph
01-12-14, 09:25 PM
"Office of..." = "Duty of" = "whole duty of man" (Eccl 12:13 (http://www.biblestudytools.com/interlinear-bible/passage.aspx?q=Eccl+12%3A13&t=kjv)) = "Office of man" = "Son of man" (Mt 16:13 (http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjv/matthew/16-13.html))

http://www.biblestudytools.com/search/?q=%22office+of%22

Hmmmm... very insightful... makes me think more deeply about this "office of man" issue... and the power of that office as an agent-priest of the Most High (Rev 5:9-10 (http://www.biblestudytools.com/interlinear-bible/passage.aspx?q=Rev+5%3A9-10&t=kjv)) called in this generation...

Thanks Michael Joseph!

No, thank you for your dogged approach - iron sharpens iron.

2Ch 7:14 If My People, upon whom My name is called, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

The Famine is on....

Amo 8:10 And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make the land as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.

[MJ's comments the foregoing did not say Yehovah's Feasts - for man has all but left off from those in his own pride]

Amo 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith Yehovah Elohim, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the word of Yehovah:

Amo 8:12 And they shall go staggering from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

Amo 8:13 In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.

Amo 8:14 They that swear by the guilt of Samaria, and say, Thy god, O Dan, liveth; and, The mode of worship of Beer-sheba liveth; even they that swear shall fall, and never rise up again.

=====

Hos 4:6 My People are laid prostrate for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge [of Me], I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy sons.

Hos 4:7 As they were increased, so they sinned against Me: My glory have they changed into shame.

[MJ's comment: Notice the People have changed Yehovah's Glory into shame - by their shameful statements that the Law or the HEART of El Elyon is no more. Yehoshuah IS the Word - consider what that means when one attempts to nullify The Word - the Word was made in the Express Image of El Elyon. To turn away from the PERFECT way of Yehovah is akin to blasphemy for it denies the Sovereignty of our Creator. ]

Footnote on v.7

therefore will I change their glory into shame. The Sopherim confess that they altered thus the primitive Hebrew text: which read "My glory have they changed into shame": i. e. they altered the verb hemiru (they have changed) to 'amir (I shall change); and, kebodi (My glory) to kebodam (their glory). This alteration was made from a mistaken reverence. It will be seen that the word "therefore" is not required.

Consider that Abraham is thought to be the greatest patriarch BUT he tithed to Melchizedok! How great was this one Melchizedok who walked as a Priest unto El Elyon [the Most High].

Look again at verse Hosea 4:6 - BECAUSE thou hast forsaken my law thou shall be no priest unto me. Israel is called to be a Kingdom of Priests. Back then a bloodline today a Unity in Spirit - a Commonwealth in Spirit.

Psa 100:3 Know ye that Yehovah He is Elohim: It is He That hath made us, and not we ourselves; We are His People, and the sheep of His pasture.

Psa 133:1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell together in one!

IN TRUST we many become ONE. IN the "Commonwealth of Israel" the many members work together as ONE BODY with Yehoshuah at its Head. This is the Temple - Living Stones. Whereby the Example of "The Light" pours forth from the life of one who submits wholly to be led [Administration] by the Holy Spirit.

For if you notice Jesus laid down ALL OF HIS POWERS - then he descended into this Earth realm. He was only able to do what He did thru Faith in the Power of God - but not of His own power. He showed us HOW to keep the Law which is to say HOW TO be a Priest unto El Elyon in this Earth.

I trust you realize that I have left off from the milk of salvation. Let us press on toward a Heavenly Estate - not a meager one which will be the inheritance of one who dismisses the Law - but a GREAT one of one who uphold the Law of Yehovah and meets out said Law in Mercy in Honor to El Shaddai.

Rev 15:2 And I saw as it were a glassy sea mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, having ... harps of God.

Rev 15:3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are Thy works, O Lord God The Almighty; just and true are Thy ways, Thou King of nations.

Emphasis added by MJ

Doug you will notice that if you study the Hebrew Adam is not a name but it merely means mankind. However the one who was Son of God [loosly termed Adam] in Hebrew he was called Eth Ha Aw-dawm. So you might say emphatically he was THE MAN. Now we see that Jesus Christ came out of his loins so more properly He would be called "Son of [the] Man" - I speak to DNA. For there was indeed a "Holy Seed" in the Earth - and this is hidden from most Christians because they refuse to read the front of the book.

Isa 65:9 And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.

Now we have a problem, because only Levi was to be the Priesthood - but we see a GREATER priesthood NOT established by lineage of men -

Psa 110:1 The LORD [Jehovah] said unto my Lord [the Messiah], "Sit Thou at My right hand, Until I set Thine enemies as a footstool for Thy feet."

Psa 110:2 The LORD shall send the rod of Thy strength out of Zion: Rule Thou in the midst of Thine enemies.

Psa 110:3 Thy People shall offer themselves for voluntary offerings, in the day that Thou warrest, In the holy mountains as the dew from the womb before the morning I have begotten thee a son:

Psa 110:4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever After the order of Melchizedek.

====

Consider the Government of El Elyon's Kingdom. And how DARE anyone say that our King is absent Law?

Consider the GREAT PROMISE given to the Sons of Zadok - Priesthood to be instituted into the Eternity.

Eze 44:15 But the priests the Levites, the sons of Zadok, that kept the charge of My sanctuary when the sons of Israel went astray from Me, they shall come near to Me to minister unto Me, and they shall stand before Me to bring near unto Me the fat and the blood, saith the Lord GOD:

Eze 44:16 They shall enter into My sanctuary, and they shall come near to My table, to minister unto Me, and they shall keep My charge.

Eze 44:17 And it shall come to pass, that when they enter in at the gates of the inner court, they shall be clothed with linen garments; and no wool shall come upon them, whiles they minister in the gates of the inner court, and toward the house.

Eze 44:18 They shall have linen turbans upon their heads, and shall have linen breeches upon their loins; and they shall not gird themselves with any thing that causeth sweat.

Eze 44:19 And when they go forth into the outer court, even into the outer court to the People, they shall put off their garments wherein they ministered, and lay them in the holy storerooms, and they shall put on other garments; and they shall not sanctify the People with their garments.

Eze 44:20 Neither shall they shave their heads, nor suffer their locks to grow long; they shall surely clip their heads.

Eze 44:21 Neither shall any priest drink wine, when they enter into the inner court.

Eze 44:22 Neither shall they take for their wives a widow, nor her that is put away: but they shall take maidens of the seed of the house of Israel, or a widow that had a priest before.

Eze 44:23 And they shall teach My People the difference between the holy and common, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.

Eze 44:24 And in strife they shall stand in judgment; and they shall judge it according to My judgments: and they shall keep My laws and My statutes in all Mine appointed seasons; and they shall hallow My sabbaths.

=====

Man's feast days are on the way out! There will be no more Easter, Valentines, Lent, Christmas, Thanksgiving, or any other such non-sense. Remember the Great Book of Amos!

Amo 8:10 And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make the land as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.

2Ch 7:14 If My People, upon whom My name is called, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

Michael Joseph
01-12-14, 09:39 PM
The contract (note) is written so as to obtain credit of value (lawful money) from the source (man) by way of his signature; and, said note is then negotiated as an asset and deposited as such. By bank charter, said asset allows for fractionalization of the credit by at least ten times the amount. This new balance, at a factor of at least ten, can be "loaned out", or created as available funds on the banks books, as a result of the initial instrument signed by the man.

Then there is the 'mortgage' - a dead pledge. The man agrees to "pay" AGAIN by way of dead pledge. We are conditioned to accept the process put before us and we sign "agreements" we do not fully understand. This is our fault. However, a man has the right to rescind any agreement which he believes does him harm. Also, who is the injured party making claim that i; a man, owe a debt to?

Will Bank of XXXX now come forward and verify the debt is true, is post due and that i; a man owe it? Come forward now Mr. or Mrs. Bank of XXX and verify the debt and claim so i can settle it.

Crickets...

In my opinion this is not a valid approach. If one gives a promise, then one should keep it.

Anthony Joseph
01-12-14, 10:21 PM
Unto whom is this "promise" made? I deem it more of a mistake in ignorance which is in need of correction.

What man or woman will come forward and claim a wrong or harm done as a result of said correction of a mistake?

Where is the living voice, man or woman, who will verify, on and for the record, that the debt is true and an injury has been done against him/her as a result of said "unpaid debt"?

The 2nd dimension has no voice or power or authority; only a man or woman can come forward and claim a wrong, harm or breach against him/her. Absent that...

NO WRONG OR HARM HAS BEEN DONE.

We are the source of credit and we owe no debt. If we come to know that we made a mistake in contract with the 2nd dimension, we have unlimited capacity and authority to correct and rescind said contract, since it is only we, living man, who have the ability to believe and claim it does harm. Where is the harm to BANK OF XXXXX or any other 2nd dimensional entity? It cannot feel, believe, claim nor has it any rights. A man cannot wrong or harm an entity of the 2nd dimension.

A mistake can be corrected at any time. We, as man, only have a duty to make whole our fellow man when we do him/her wrong or harm. The 2nd dimension is an illusion and no wrong or harm can be done to it by the living.

Anthony Joseph
01-12-14, 10:29 PM
A soon as Mr. or Mrs. BANK OF XXXXX comes forward and verifies a claim against i; man, in living voice under oath or affirmation on and for the record, then i; a man will answer and settle.

Until that happens...where is my accuser claiming to be an injured party?

Michael Joseph
01-12-14, 10:34 PM
Unto whom is this "promise" made? I deem it more of a mistake in ignorance which is in need of correction.

What man or woman will come forward and claim a wrong or harm done as a result of said correction of a mistake?

Where is the living voice, man or woman, who will verify, on and for the record, that the debt is true and an injury has been done against him/her as a result of said "unpaid debt"?

The 2nd dimension has no voice or power or authority; only a man or woman can come forward and claim a wrong, harm or breach against him/her. Absent that...

NO WRONG OR HARM HAS BEEN DONE.

We are the source of credit and we owe no debt. If we come to know that we made a mistake in contract with the 2nd dimension, we have unlimited capacity and authority to correct and rescind said contract, since it is only we, living man, who have the ability to believe and claim it does harm. Where is the harm to BANK OF XXXXX or any other 2nd dimensional entity? It cannot feel, believe, claim nor has it any rights. A man cannot wrong or harm an entity of the 2nd dimension.

A mistake can be corrected at any time. We, as man, only have a duty to make whole our fellow man when we do him/her wrong or harm. The 2nd dimension is an illusion and no wrong or harm can be done to it by the living.

Lets say you run a business and I hire your business to do a service for me. and then later I say - well your invoice is in the name of your business so I ain't payin'. Will you be happy or angry? Am I right not to pay?

Regarding the ESTATE bought - it is subject to the Administration of those who hold the Property whereof it was derived. So regarding the means by which said Estate is SOLD - one who is buying most likely lacks standing to change the process. If you lack Property then you are merely buying estates - and those estates are subject to those who actually have property. So, like I said before, if you don't like the game then go and establish Property. Else continue to buy and sell Estates that were created by another.

One complaining has no standing - one claiming - well then that's another matter - What is the STATUS of His Claim?

To argue a Promissory Note within a certain law boundary is well - in my opinion - senseless.

shalom,
MJ

Anthony Joseph
01-12-14, 10:54 PM
Lets say you run a business and I hire your business to do a service for me. and then later I say - well your invoice is in the name of your business so I ain't payin'. Will you be happy or angry? Am I right not to pay?

Regarding the ESTATE bought - it is subject to the Administration of those who hold the Property whereof it was derived. So regarding the means by which said Estate is SOLD - one who is buying most likely lacks standing to change the process. If you lack Property then you are merely buying estates - and those estates are subject to those who actually have property. So, like I said before, if you don't like the game then go and establish Property. Else continue to buy and sell Estates that were created by another.

One complaining has no standing - one claiming - well then that's another matter - What is the STATUS of His Claim?

To argue a Promissory Note within a certain law boundary is well - in my opinion - senseless.

shalom,
MJ

Technically, there is only discourse between one 2-dimensional entity and another in your scenario. So, the entity in the two dimensional world can complain against another 2-dimensional entity and find settlement in a court for the 2nd dimension.

If you; a man, hire i; a man, and you say, "i ain't payin'", then i have a claim of breach against you, man on man. You did me wrong and that is well known at common law; even the most ignorant of people seated in a trial by jury will see this.

Your above scenario, and a complaint by BANK OF XXXXXX, has no merit unless an injured party comes forth and verifies the claim in living voice before witnesses in open court.

froze25
01-14-14, 06:05 PM
I believe that understanding how to hold ones own common law court, understanding jurisdiction and capacity. Is key to being a free society and I also believe that is why that knowledge is kept very hidden and not taught in schools anymore. I know that the Bureaucracy gets very scared when one of its workers gets a letter in forming them that they are holding someones property against the owners will and causing that man/woman harm. Some words have much more weight then others. Perhaps we need to find some old text books.

Anthony Joseph
01-22-14, 12:48 AM
i begin this bump with the assertion that: at a 'closing', when a man is fully aware of the mechanics of banking, the only amount due is the 'closing costs'

in another words; we as man are the source of the credit created at the instance our pens hit the paper

the 'bank' entity is prohibited by law to either lend its 'own credit' or loan from its own capital stock [research it and verify]

our signatures create the 'money' required for the transaction; the 'money' is created at the initiation of the 'loan process' [see 'Credit River decision']

therefore; a mere fee, for submitting the paperwork in order for the 'banking process' to be fulfilled, is all that is just and due to the entity assigned to the task

no other debt exists

what say you?

Keith Alan
01-22-14, 03:39 AM
How do you feel about creating all that credit, and spending it in society, knowing full well that the moment you took the proceeds, everyone else's credit notes and book numbers instantly took a ding in purchasing power?

Freed Gerdes
01-22-14, 04:31 AM
All the 'credit money' created by the banks is fraud. The notes themselves are not true notes (sight bills) as they do not contain a promise to pay anything. Bankruptcy is an abomination to the common law. By becoming a 'US citizen' you get the benefit of being able to participate in the fraud. The debt will never be repaid. Now if everyone 'borrowed' the same amount from everyone else, we would have perfect socialism. But you should note that 85 of the attendees at the Financial Summit in Davos 'own' as much as the 3.5 billion poorest people on the planet, so apparently the socialism as it is being practiced today is not quite perfect yet (unless you are one of the 85...)

Freed

Anthony Joseph
01-22-14, 01:00 PM
the bankers will ultimately be held to account for their actions; usury and false balances are the abominations, not presenting my signature as something of value

the point is to become aware that you do not 'owe' any debt after 'closing costs', so do not agree to a dead-pledge (mortgage) which reads that you do

God did not put a money price tag on anything created in this world; we have dominion and inheritance in covenant; so, the 'money' is just an illusion and a scheme created by man

come out of her and render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's; it's 'their' game and 'they' will ultimately be responsible for what 'they' do

mikecz
01-23-14, 05:07 PM
Quick question,

Why is it written on a receipt or at least a carbon on my check "Not Negotiable". Can someone expand on this. What benefit would there be to negotiating a receipt?

Also, assuming the check is negotiable with a blank endorsement, that check can be bought and sold by whoever, basically the bearer at that point can negotiate it. You have given title to your funds, or at least a type of promissory note to pay at some point in the future, to the bank. What we are trying to do is make the bearer limited correct? We want that deposited check or cash or whatever, to not be traded openly, and only have a specific payee. We want it to not be negotiated further. Those funds can only exist in one place, the bank vault, and cannot be traded elsewhere. The remedy clause is well described here, but, in essence, isn't this what the stamp is accomplishing?

Michael Joseph
01-23-14, 05:20 PM
Quick question,

Why is it written on a receipt or at least a carbon on my check "Not Negotiable". Can someone expand on this. What benefit would there be to negotiating a receipt?

Also, assuming the check is negotiable with a blank endorsement, that check can be bought and sold by whoever, basically the bearer at that point can negotiate it. You have given title to your funds, or at least a type of promissory note to pay at some point in the future, to the bank. What we are trying to do is make the bearer limited correct? We want that deposited check or cash or whatever, to not be traded openly, and only have a specific payee. We want it to not be negotiated further. Those funds can only exist in one place, the bank vault, and cannot be traded elsewhere. The remedy clause is well described here, but, in essence, isn't this what the stamp is accomplishing?

A receipt is evidence of Title and therefore it has value...

Keith Alan
01-23-14, 06:03 PM
A receipt is evidence of Title and therefore it has value...
True, but I suppose someone could sell the non negotiable instrument.

Michael Joseph
01-23-14, 06:34 PM
I suppose you are right - but it cannot be assigned. Many times when I don't feel like visiting a bank, I just take the check made out to me and assign it to another party. An Allonge comes in handy to show chain of title.

Look it up. You will be pleased with what you find.

Shalom,
MJ

mikecz
01-23-14, 08:39 PM
I suppose you are right - but it cannot be assigned. Many times when I don't feel like visiting a bank, I just take the check made out to me and assign it to another party. An Allonge comes in handy to show chain of title.

Look it up. You will be pleased with what you find.

Shalom,
MJ

So a check is basically transferring title to money from one individual to another. When you endorse it, you are agreeing to the terms of the title transfer. Unless you cash it, really, it still is just a contract. The bank, after it is endorsed in blank, "cashes" it from the drawing bank, and now holds title to it. You loan them the check the second you give it to the teller. Really, outside special circumstances, the payee is the only one that can agree or endorse it. When it is endorsed, the "contract" is enacted, correct?

You can sign over a check to someone else by just putting "pay to the order of... "name"" then signing it below. One assignment can fit on the back of a check, other further assignments may require an allonge. The receiving party, the one you signed it over to, has to provide an endorsement in order to cash/deposit it.

I'm actually dealing with a chain of title on my property now, so it's interesting to think of checks in this context. I can't trace my property assignments yet back to the original Land patent, I'm actually working on this now. It's also interesting to think of a receipt as proof of a transfer of title. At a homestore, you may purchase a hammer. The title sits with "Lowe's", the retailer. You give them money or credit card, whatever, and they give you a receipt, or proof of title transfer. You now have the hammer, and have a receipt to prove a legal transfer of title happened.

How can one endorse a check as to accept the terms of the contract, but not sign legal title over to the bank. I think this is why the signature card makes sense. You can endorse all day, and put cash into your account, but, any "money" deposited in that account is construed to transfer title to the bank. Correct?

Michael Joseph
01-23-14, 09:16 PM
A check is NOT legal tender. It is a private issue. But it is evidence of title transfer. Therefore, you can write one check and assign it an unlimited number of times before any bank receives the deposit. An alonge is just evidence of chain of title. So then an Alonge is a Trust Indenture - passing title from a Grantor to a Grantee.

Each party will either make a demand for lawful money or not.

Demand is made for Lawful Money per 12 USC 411 by: Signature
PAY TO THE ORDER OF : Name of Business Entity or Person

Shalom,
MJ

Anthony Joseph
01-23-14, 10:19 PM
back to promissory notes...

here is an interesting in-depth explanation as to what transpires when one goes to the bank for a "loan"

i do not agree with the "court approach" toward the end as it invokes a jurisdiction other than common law

however, the bank mechanics explained is spot on in my opinion and it nearly parrots the oath-sworn testimony of the man (banker rep); Lawrence V. Morgan [Morgan... hmmm] in the Credit River case (i read the actual transcript testimony once but i can't find it anywhere now if anyone has a source to that transcript i would be much appreciative to receive the info)

which goes back to what i wrote earlier; the only amount rightfully due to the bank at a "closing" are the "closing costs"; to prepare and submit the paperwork for the transaction to go through

the bank does not risk a penny of its own assets when a "loan" process is done

no lawful consideration, no valid contract

no voice, no claim

mikecz
01-24-14, 04:22 PM
Ok so let me get this straight.

1. I create a new for of currency with my mortgage. Basically I sign a mortgage for 150,000, and boom, that is now currency. (Do they deposit the mortgage or the promissory note, because these are 2 separate things.)

2. The bank recognizes the 150,000 as currency, and opens a checking account in my name, and puts 150,000 into that account. The exchange from mortgage currency to real money occurs here.

3. The bank then cuts a 150,000 check to me, which in most cases are forwarded to the seller. Lets just say for this case I own my home free and clear. So they get the equity in my home by changing the mortgage to a check which they cut.

4. They now have equity, and I owe them lawful money. For this money changing service, they charge an interest rate.

This is where I'm stuck. What gives the mortgage value as "legal tender", or the ability of the bank to simply place it in a deposit account is the collateral in the house PLUS the ability to pay it back. Basically I'm creating money out of thin air by writing up the mortgage and giving it to the bank. What this is saying is the bank shouldn't be able to place it in a deposit account. They should figuratively pull money out of their bank vaults, deplete their cash, and wait for repayment on their note they bought. I get that. But they don't do this. They take the mortgage, and issue you a bullshit bank check, or promise to pay, and keep the mortgage as real cash in a deposit account. The liability, or "balancing" transaction is a liability to pay the check they just cut you. They can sell the mortgage, whatever..

What happens when that 150k bullshit check given to you by the bank is placed in the sellers bank. What does that entry look like.

***Edit Really the correct way to look at this would be if I wanted to buy someone's house. I would issue them a mortgage note, assume legal tender, and they would take it as payment for their house. The seller would then go to the bank, and sell the mortgage for CASH. A direct conversion of legal tender for legal tender.

With the mortgage you gave them a promise to pay with interest and collateral, which is cash in their vaults, a sellable item. For it they gave you a promise to pay, a liability in the form of a bullshit bank check. Thats a pretty good deal for the bank. I gave them an asset/cash or legal tender with interest backed by collateral, they gave a negotiable promise to pay. By the way, they refuse your promise to pay "bank checks" back. You have to give them lawful money.

Anthony Joseph
01-24-14, 04:43 PM
fancy bookkeeping is the nature of "banking"

the point is that the source of the credit "loaned" is the man who put pen to paper

the "bank" did not risk $150,000 from its own assets

the "bank" gained the equity (value of $150,000 by converting/deposting the signed note); and, a lien on property through processing of paper and fancy bookkeeping

the man lost the value of the note; and, owes a debt plus interest with a lien on property if debt is not paid

Keith Alan
01-24-14, 06:13 PM
Isn't the loan application processed first, getting pre-approved by the Fed to issue the credit? And when the note is executed, isn't it the US that ends up being obligated, in case of default?

So isn't what really happens that bookkeeping entries are made, and the credit is deposited into an account in the bank, to be disbursed at closing?

So while the note maker actually issues his note, and is the source of the credit, the credit is secured by the deed and backed by the full faith and credit of the US?

It would be great to really get this figured out.

mikecz
01-24-14, 07:20 PM
Isn't the loan application processed first, getting pre-approved by the Fed to issue the credit? And when the note is executed, isn't it the US that ends up being obligated, in case of default?

So isn't what really happens that bookkeeping entries are made, and the credit is deposited into an account in the bank, to be disbursed at closing?

So while the note maker actually issues his note, and is the source of the credit, the credit is secured by the deed and backed by the full faith and credit of the US?

It would be great to really get this figured out.

Nope, the US really doesn't have anything to do with it. The man signs the mortgage note, which is deposited into the bank as an asset. The bank writes a "bank check" for the value of that note, really, they usually write a check for less because of closing expenses. They keep the asset, mortgage note, and issue an IOU, bank check, that is backed by that asset. Whet the IOU, bank check backed by the mortgage, is received by the seller and deposited in his bank, I believe that "bank check" is taken in as an asset. The IOU isn't redeemed, the mortgage asset doesn't have to be sold and the actual funds moved, the sellers bank just accepts the buyers bank check. It's now a deposit in the sellers bank. This I suppose is assumed to be another asset that the sellers bank can now lend upon. Money has been created. Let inflation begin.

Keith Alan
01-24-14, 11:04 PM
Nope, the US really doesn't have anything to do with it. The man signs the mortgage note, which is deposited into the bank as an asset. The bank writes a "bank check" for the value of that note, really, they usually write a check for less because of closing expenses. They keep the asset, mortgage note, and issue an IOU, bank check, that is backed by that asset. Whet the IOU, bank check backed by the mortgage, is received by the seller and deposited in his bank, I believe that "bank check" is taken in as an asset. The IOU isn't redeemed, the mortgage asset doesn't have to be sold and the actual funds moved, the sellers bank just accepts the buyers bank check. It's now a deposit in the sellers bank. This I suppose is assumed to be another asset that the sellers bank can now lend upon. Money has been created. Let inflation begin.
Okay, but say there is a default by a borrower, and he seeks protection in bankruptcy court. The court orders the property to be sold, and the balance on the outstanding debt still owing be charged off the borrower's account. Isn't the Fed sustaining a loss, since it's currency (book credit) is wiped out? And isn't the debt originally created - even though discharged - still circulating in the economy, damaging everyone through inflation?

My understanding is that the US is the ultimate creditor. Ostensibly, there will one day be an accounting, and all these accounts will be settled. But in the meanwhile, the borrower has been unjustly enriched by US credit.

The point of all this is to demonstrate that even though it appears that the US has nothing to do with the creation of credit, it actually does, since all debt is backed by the full faith and credit of the US.

Edit -- It occurs to me that every issue of credit by a living man from the dawn of time is still in circulation. In the case of the US being obligated to make all debt good, it is assuming the role of creditor that rightly belongs to Almighty God.

Edit Again lol -- After reading my edit, now I think the US is appearing as the ultimate debtor, because it is obligated to underwrite our credit! So Almighty God Is still in the driver's seat.

mikecz
01-28-14, 04:44 AM
back to promissory notes...

here is an interesting in-depth explanation as to what transpires when one goes to the bank for a "loan"

i do not agree with the "court approach" toward the end as it invokes a jurisdiction other than common law

however, the bank mechanics explained is spot on in my opinion and it nearly parrots the oath-sworn testimony of the man (banker rep); Lawrence V. Morgan [Morgan... hmmm] in the Credit River case (i read the actual transcript testimony once but i can't find it anywhere now if anyone has a source to that transcript i would be much appreciative to receive the info)

which goes back to what i wrote earlier; the only amount rightfully due to the bank at a "closing" are the "closing costs"; to prepare and submit the paperwork for the transaction to go through

the bank does not risk a penny of its own assets when a "loan" process is done

no lawful consideration, no valid contract

no voice, no claim

Can I refuse a bank check? If I get a loan, I give them an asset. I give them a mortgage. They give me a negotiable instrument, and Bullsh$t bank check. Can I demand they give me lawful money? I can cash it as lawful money, but, in a sense, I would love the protest... If so, how would I demand it.

Anthony Joseph
01-28-14, 01:46 PM
Can I refuse a bank check? If I get a loan, I give them an asset. I give them a mortgage. They give me a negotiable instrument, and Bullsh$t bank check. Can I demand they give me lawful money? I can cash it as lawful money, but, in a sense, I would love the protest... If so, how would I demand it.

If you wish the transaction to go through, why refuse it?

If you wish to declare your intent to be upon lawful money, then add your demand to the agreement. It is ALL Bullsh$t, your signature creates money??? If that is how the system works, fine; however, i will be novating the contract significantly.

If you do not wish the transaction to go through but wish to learn more about the process, ask to speak with the "big cheese" at the bank because you have some questions that only he may know the answer to. You will probably be asked to leave.

At the closing table, gather all the papers together before you sign and inform the "witness" (attorney, notary, title agent, etc.) that you will let them know when you are done. Novate the contract according to the terms you wish. Keep the originals (have them notarized) and hand the witness the copies. One must know how to handle the breach which will most likely incur when one does this (do you think the bank will perform under the new terms?).

Notice how your signature is the only one on the mortgage closing "contract" (besides witness). When you begin "paying" the contract becomes valid because you believe it is as evidenced by your actions. Otherwise, a valid contract requires BOTH parties to sign.

Michael Joseph
02-16-14, 05:22 AM
One other thought concerning a check or for that matter any other DE - POSIT issued to said bank. Simple put if made in a general way and not specific or special - with Emphasis - YOU HAVE LOANED THE BANK THE MONEY.

Did you catch that? The bank is a Person within the sphere of State too! And we have previously shown - in IDENTITY - I believe - that a name is a Person. I am a living soul. Michael Joseph is a useful tool. A holding vessel to collect my Estate whilst I am alive. You don't agree? This conforms to the "Rules of the Road that have been LODGED"....If you don't like the game, then don't play it.

Those who have not established PROPERTY merely deal in ESTATES. Long ago these "rules of the road were LODGED" ....want to see?

§ 105-275. Property classified and excluded from the tax base.

(18) Real and personal property belonging to the Grand Lodge of Ancient, Free and Accepted Masons of North Carolina, the Prince Hall Masonic Grand Lodge of North Carolina, their subordinate lodges and appendant bodies including the Ancient and Arabic Order Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, and the Ancient Egyptian Order Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, when used exclusively for meeting or lodge purposes by said organization, together with such additional adjacent real property as may be necessary for the convenient normal use of the buildings thereon.

Now lets first notice a couple of important aspects:

1. Did the foregoing mention ESTATES or PROPERTY?
2. Furthermore, did it say "[E]State of North Carolina, or North Carolina.

Reading is fundamental - so lets do keep up with the terms. Estates are TAXED upon their TRANSFER. And the interest in Property is Taxed in the USE. BECAUSE and see if you can see it....[The] State of North Carolina is NOT North Carolina. Do you see it? Where are the Masons? They are HOLDING PROPERTY.

Like Bob Dylan said - It's alright ma, I can make it. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brNby5IFDnA)

Now lets bring this back FULL CIRCLE - shall we so that we can stop playing games as children! If you ain't holding Property then you are SUBJECT to the ADMINISTRATION of those who DO HOLD PROPERTY. And those who make certain claims might ASSIGN their Claims to a Kingdom - Reference Unam Sanctum - and the triple crown of Testamentary Trusts.

Because one who claims does certainly become beneficiary of that claim, yes? Of course. now just learn trust law and the rest is simple. If you did not setup the Trust then the only position for you is that of subject UNLESS you are invited into the government of the Trust! So lets now return to the bank.

that money you handle - OH CRAP - that money is a CREATION of the State of North Carolina. No wait I mean the STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA - another overlay claim of the central banking system. So those notes might be redeemed into the State of North Carolina returning substance to the Estate held in Trust for the benefit of the WIFE [citizens] for the HUSBANDMAN [leaders] work for the service in Love. Or they should - but you see the Operation of Trust Law nevertheless. And one who understand knows.

Money is substance of [E]State. Now you make a USE of money; but it never dawns on anyone that the USE has duties associated with its acceptance. Terms have specific meaning - Words are too vague. So One person of State [Resident held in WARD] gives a loan to another person of State [Resident in WARD] - what is left - and where is Law? There is ONLY Equity. For one person credits another in a BUSINESS TRANSACTION - not a trust relationship.

You operating as Grantor/Trustee of your ESTATE in LEGAL NAME loan intangible Property of the State to a bank [trust, corporation, etc = Person]. Charatible Remainder Trust - for how can you now be the sole beneficiary - aren't you a member of a Society in Trust? You say no, too bad - you prove it with your DEEDS.

If the bank goes bankrupt well THE RULES OF THE ROAD will decide how the creditors will receive recompense, if any. Those absent a claim are needs be subject to another. And if your claim is in Yehoshuah as the King of the Commonwealth of Israel, then you are needs be subject to your King. Its black and white here folks. Two paths. Trust in God or Man.

So what now of a Promissory Note? You don't like the rules of the road? Well then why do you play? You say someone got paid twice and it ain't fair? Why do you complain? You are USING someone else's PROPERTY. Let me see if I can't drive this nail home.

Did you setup the Trust? Did you issue the Charter for the North Carolina? Did you? The Declaration of Trust declared free and independent STATES - lets learn to read. North Carolina business venture was not abandoned! in Fact it was defended and how pray tell is a losing King dictating terms to a so called winner? Boxes withing boxes within boxes within boxes. And where is man [a repugnant term to me] where is the living soul?

The living soul is with Choice - Where will he or she place their trust! Just sign here and here and here and here and here....and oh boy that car sure is shiny I gotz to have me that. And that house is so luxurious I needz me a big house. Give me this and give me that....Oh wait - THAT IS EXACTLY HOW TO ENSLAVE AND CONTROL AND PACIFY an ignorant public!

I say ignorant because everyone is looking to get something for FREE. You will NEVER get anything for FREE. And like I said if you don't like the rules of the road and you feel fenced in - well - those that hold the Property PLANNED IT THAT WAY. Haven't you read Genesis 47? What was will be - again and again and again.

And what? Am I so ignorant as to make my claim upon a Pharaoh with closed ears? His heart is hardened! Get back to work SLAVE. Go to and make your bricks and find your own straw! Will I mention Pharaoh's claim? - That NULLIFIES my claim! Pharaoh has a claim based on some GIVENS - my counterclaim MUST be based on the same givens! But I CANNOT mention Pharaoh's claim! I nullify my own action?

Example: Foreclosure case: Why are you here? A: to challenge the debt! Conclusion: You automatically LOSE. You disqualified yourself! What debt? Oh, did you sign an agreement? Why are you here? Are you retarded? You mean you signed an agreement whereby you as TRUSTOR created the terms and then you GRANTED the ESTATE to be held as a Security until you performed YOUR PROMISES and now you show up like a trained dog - for what again? Why are you here? The TERMS of the Agreement have been breached! Did you do that? Is this not your EXPRESS TRUST in signature?

You don't like the game? Then don't play! Don't buy unless you can pay cash. Oh and that cash - it is Property of State - and those State TRUSTEES made an agreement with a Foreign BANK such that the money REPRESENTS a MORTGAGE on all Property held IN THE ESTATE. And your ESTATE in FULL NAME has already been pledged as collaterial as part of the Security Agreement. Therefore you by your own deeds AGREE to be RESIDENT. You are acting in and for the LEGAL NAME, yes? Are you Grantor, Trustee, Executor, or whatever - you by your own CHOICE decided to act for a PERSON OF TRUST - where that trust was setup by others - and you are playing - in their game!

Now it has taken me ten years to finally put this together. Glory be to Yehovah in Yehoshuah.

Now lets go to LOGIC. One person of State loans another person of State - State Property. And pray tell how does Property ever leave the State? Senate Resolution 62 is a matter of Operation of Law. I have heard those who don't understand say it ain't public law. That is humorous!

Of course the HIVE seems to be buzzing in one Conditioned Consciousness - drunk on the wine of Babylon. Yet the Hive is being CONTROLLED by those who setup the game. And the individual bees can't see it due to fear and lack of want.

Therefore the Hive MUST be Pacified!

THE CENTURY OF THE SELF - ADAM CURTIS (https://archive.org/details/AdamCurtis-TheCenturyOfTheSelf)

1. Happiness Machines (17 March 2002)
2. The Engineering of Consent (24 March 2002)
3. There is a Policeman Inside All Our Heads: He Must Be Destroyed (31 March 2002)
4. Eight People Sipping Wine in Kettering (7 April 2002)

Nazi Socialism ==> Fascism ===> Theosophy and Spiritualism [State and Church]

Ye cannot serve TWO masters.

Shalom,
MJ

Michael Joseph
02-16-14, 06:19 AM
I fulfill the law by making my demand.

If I get electronic credits, a check, cash, or any other legal tender, then that is Lawful Money!

That is the Lesson!

Lets say I am given a debit card, that is Lawful Money. I must make my Claim [demand for redemption].....

But notice if my Claim issues forth regarding an Estate in Property already existing within a Close, then why would I think I have ownership in Property! My Claim is SUBJECT to the Laws that govern. And therefore my claim is subject to the Administration of the Property. Therefore you can say my claim is RESIDENT within a law boundary! A LAW BOUNDARY THAT I DID NOT CREATE! So for me to Claim property Rights is a TORT and I am guilty of Trespass. Consider!

Answer this one: Adam and Eve's sin and for that matter all the sins prior to Jesus' death and resurrection and glorification, were those sins paid for by bulls and goats or were they merely discharged?

Now then:

Heb_10:4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

MJ's comment: The one who created mankind [living souls] created the animals too!

What will man give to the Creator that does not already belong to the Creator?

Now take off your citizen hat and put on the hat of a king! Don't you see the foregoing is all within a Law Boundary? Man only has CHOICE - everything and I mean everything else belongs to God. So I again ask what can man give God to atone for man's Lawlessness? See even here man CHOOSE to be lawless. Therefore there is NOTHING man can give. Except service to God and we see that since Man is lawless in regard to God's Law, then man has CHOSEN to be Lawless and is therefore an OUT LAW. See the Paradox? Therefore only God can redeem man! Talk about Love!

Before Jesus, man was tempted into Sin, and there was no hope! Today man is tempted into Debt and Pharoah does not let his Prisoners go free. God had to REDEEM His People with a Mighty Hand! What was will be.

And then:

MJ's comment: For it is not possible that the federal reserve note can pay a debt! BECAUSE the note evidences a Mortgage! THE NOTE IS EVIDENCE OF AN EXISTING DEBT. There for the SIN - TAX is discharged until a later date when the debt must be paid. What is the final outcome? War!

Deu 32:28 For they are a nation void of counsel, neither is there any understanding in them.

Deu 32:29 O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!

And the Security Pledge that the Trustees gave is all the Houses and other Property held within the Trust Law Boundary. This is why Gold is no longer necessary! The RESIDENT ESTATES have been PLEDGED. Pray tell how did you obtain the Use of the Property, was it by Money of State? But that money is EVIDENCE of an EXISTING mortgage! Therefore does not the use of that money only secure interest in the newly created asset? Of course it does! Now you say I redeemed that money - its mine....not so fast friend! It is redeemed to the United States - a more perfect Union. But the United States is in debt up to its eyeballs!

Luk 16:10 He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.

Luk 16:11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?

Man only has CHOICE - everything and I mean everything else belongs to God. Now just replace God with The Central Banking System, and ask yourself the same question.

I don't care about man - claims - etc. If you have not made your claim then words don't matter. If you are working within a law boundary that you did not setup, then you are most likely dealing with Estates. And those Original Trust Formations and been bought and sold and assigned...and then some.

Eze 36:1 Also, thou son of man, prophesy unto the mountains of Israel, and say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the LORD:

Eze 36:2 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because the enemy hath said against you, Aha, even the ancient high places are ours in possession:

Eze 36:3 Therefore prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because they have made you desolate, and swallowed you up on every side, that ye might be a possession unto the residue of the heathen, and ye are taken up in the lips of talkers, and are an infamy of the people:

Eze 36:4 Therefore, ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord GOD; Thus saith the Lord GOD to the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, to the desolate wastes, and to the cities that are forsaken, which became a prey and derision to the residue of the heathen that are round about;

Eze 36:24 For I will take you from among the nations, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you on to your own soil.

Eze 36:25 Then will I throw clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your dirty idols, will I cleanse you.

Eze 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Eze 36:27 And I will put My spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments, and do them.

Eze 36:28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall become to Me a People, and I will become to you a God.

for those who study read the whole chapter Ezekiel 36.

Deu 32:27 Were it not that I feared the wrath of the enemy, Lest their adversaries should mistake it, And lest they should say, Our hand is high, And the LORD hath not done all this.

MJ's comment: Man choose himself to Voluntarily submit to this end!

Deu 32:36 For the LORD shall vindicate His People, And repent Himself for His servants, When He seeth that their power is gone, And there is none defended and protected.

Deu 32:37 And He shall say, Where are their gods, Their rock in whom they trusted,

Shalom,
MJ