PDA

View Full Version : US Notes are redeemable

David Neil
02-19-14, 12:12 AM
Found this to be amusing. If you do possess United States Notes (lawful money), you can redeem them at Treasury. Bet that process goes smoother than redeeming FRN’s.

“All outstanding United States Notes, which were issued in denominations of $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100, $500, and $1,000, may be redeemed at face value by the U.S. Treasury Department. Payment would be made in the form of a Treasury check.”

http://moneyfactory.gov/usnotes.html

David Merrill
02-19-14, 03:49 AM
Welcome David Neil;

Safeway will also exchange your US Notes for face value, in trade for groceries. That is an interesting link to ponder.

You may have spotted already that Congress renaming (bundling) US notes into United States Currency Notes in order to revise Title 31 into positive law is where the dishonesty occurred. In that action (Title 31 USC §5115 (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/5115?qt-us_code_tabs=0#qt-us_code_tabs) - Notes (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/5115?qt-us_code_tabs=1#qt-us_code_tabs)) is where non-reserve currency (US notes) were pegged to the reserve currency (FRN's).

In the section, the words “United States currency notes” are substituted for “United States notes” for clarity and consistency in the revised title.

Chex
02-19-14, 02:12 PM
What baffles me the most is "who" wrote this law (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/411)and the corresponding laws because someone seen this coming (http://dictionary.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0LEVx_gugRTRngAs4FXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTB0 MnRoNXFhBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1NNRTM0Nl8x?p =redeem&.sep=) and it was not by coincidence (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coincidence).

Chex
02-20-14, 05:32 PM
What baffles me the most is "who" wrote this law (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/411).

"At noon on the 4th of March, 1933, FDR with his hand on the Bible, took an oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the U.S. At midnight on the 5th of March, 1933, he confiscated the property of American citizens. He took the currency of the United States standard of value. He repudiated the internal debt of the Government to its own citizens. He destroyed the value of the American dollar. He released, or endeavored to release, the Fed from their contractual liability to redeem Fed currency in gold or lawful money on a parity with gold. He depreciated the value of the national currency. http://www.criminalgovernment.com/docs/rel/mcfadden.html

"Mr. Chairman, the gold in the banks of this country belongs to the American people who have paper money contracts for it in the form of national currency. If the Fed cannot keep their contracts with United States citizens to redeem their paper money in gold, or lawful money, then the Fed must be taken over by the United States Government and their officers must be put on trial.

I'm starting to believe Congressman Louis T. McFadden wrote this law.

walter
02-20-14, 06:32 PM
Is this note redeemable?

Moxie
02-21-14, 12:00 AM
That means the fudge-covered ones count as a grain too.

ag maniac
02-21-14, 12:58 AM
That means the fudge-covered ones count as a grain too.

....it's never too early for chocolate....

Chex
02-21-14, 03:57 PM
Supplemented with Ritz crackers (http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/baked-products/5303/2)Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Raising Agents, Ammonium and Sodium Bicarbonates, Disodium Diphosphate, Salt, Glucose Syrup, barley Malt Flour (mash ingredients _ ?).

You will be charged $10, what a rip off. I saw a sale for Ritz crackers 2 boxes for $5. Where does the school board shop at?

Is this note redeemable? Is a great question.

Moxie
02-24-14, 04:14 AM
And the clincher is kids take a bite then dump the rest.

Chex
02-24-14, 02:35 PM
Safeway will also exchange your US Notes for face value, in trade for groceries. That is an interesting link to ponder.

You may have spotted already that Congress renaming (bundling) US notes into United States Currency Notes in order to revise Title 31 into positive law is where the dishonesty occurred. In that action (Title 31 USC §5115 (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/5115?qt-us_code_tabs=0#qt-us_code_tabs) - Notes (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/5115?qt-us_code_tabs=1#qt-us_code_tabs)) is where non-reserve currency (US notes) were pegged to the reserve currency (FRN's).

Gold is the stuff myths are made of. "What we have found in our work is that a broad basket of commodities is a better hedge against inflation, a greater diversification and a better hedge against the dollar," gold doesn't offer a stake in a business's results, It doesn't pay dividends or interest. Gold soared in the 1970s amid oil crises.

Michael Cuggino, its president, says gold wasn't the only reason for redemptions; investors have fled bonds and other conservative investments. Some money has returned to his fund since gold began recovering in December.

Still, "when people got concerned about gold in the second quarter of last year, there were more redemptions than previously," he said. He is optimistic about gold but sees the mentality shifting. Investors, he said, are more concerned about returns than protection.

One reason for gold's recent rebound is demand in China and India, where economic worries have risen. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/word-warning-gold-investor-fear-081900233.html

Oil, gold and commodities have all been priced in US dollars since 1975 when OPEC officially agreed to sell its oil exclusively for US dollars.

From 1944 until 1971, US dollars were convertible into gold by central banks in order to adjust for any trade imbalances between countries. Up to that point, the price of gold was fixed at US$35 per ounce, and the price of oil was relatively stable at about US$3.00 per barrel.

Once the US ceased gold convertibility in 1971, OPEC producers were forced to convert their excess US dollars by purchasing gold in the marketplace. This resulted in price increases for both oil and gold, until eventually oil reached US$40 per barrel and gold reached US$850 per ounce.

Today, apart from geopolitical threats in oil-producing regions, supply/demand imbalances from Peak Oil and increasing demand from developing countries, the price of both gold and oil can be expected to increase as the US dollar declines.

What is the American dollar based on? I would just like to have an unbiased answer to my question (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AwrBTzoBVwtTbksAvv5XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzO Dc5czY0BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDM yM18x?qid=20081122173935AAThrnF)thank you.

There is no backing for the dollar, or any other modern currency. The value of money in the modern world is based on the belief that it has value. This may seem strange but consider that your bank account doesn't contain any actual money, it is just a number that the bank keeps in a computer file. Trillions of dollars, Euros, Yen etc. exist as nothing more than computer records. - milton b

The American dollar is what is called fiat currency and is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States. The currency is essentially a loan from the Federal Reserve, so each dollar comes with a small amount of debt attached. - Archie B.

walter
02-28-14, 06:43 PM
http://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/currency_15197.htm

What is lawful money? How is it different from legal tender?

"Lawful money" is a term used in the Federal Reserve Act, the act that authorizes the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System to issue Federal Reserve notes. The Act states that Federal Reserve notes "shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank." The Act did not, however, define the term "lawful money," but up until 1913, the only currency issued by the United States that was legally recognized as "lawful money" was various issues of "demand notes" (subsequently known as "old demand notes") and "United States notes" authorized by Congress during the Civil War.

At the time, some currency was not considered legal tender, although it could be used by national banking associations as "lawful money reserves." Thus, the term "lawful money" had a broader meaning than the term "legal tender."

In 1933, Congress changed the law so that all U.S. coins and currency (including Federal Reserve notes), regardless of when issued, constitutes "legal tender" for all purposes. Federal and state courts since then have repeatedly held that Federal Reserve notes are also "lawful money." Milam v. U.S., 524 F.2d 629 (9th Cir. 1974), is typical of the federal and state court cases holding that Federal Reserve notes are "lawful money." In Milam, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit reviewed a judgment denying relief to an individual who sought to redeem a $50 Federal Reserve Bank Note in "lawful money." The United States tendered Milam $50 in Federal Reserve notes, but Milam refused the notes, asserting that "lawful money" must be gold or silver. The Ninth Circuit, noting that this matter had been put to rest by the U.S. Supreme Court nearly a century before in the Legal Tender Cases (Juilliard v. Greenman), 110 U.S. 421 (1884), rejected this assertion as frivolous and affirmed the judgment.

Keith Alan
02-28-14, 10:38 PM
Seems pretty clear: FRN are lawful money.

Anthony Joseph
03-01-14, 01:15 AM
Do not look to 'case law', or 'code' or 'statutes' as the basis of your claim to be upon 'lawful money' as defined being absent elasticity and absent being designated as a 'reserve currency'.

As man, you have an inherent right to conduct yourself, and your affairs, absent the abomination of false balances and unjust weights and measures. Declare thyself and make your claim as man; and, if another man wishes to challenge your claim, let said man come forward and verify (in living voice) on and for the record, with full liability under oath or affirmation, that your claim is false.

Who do you believe will step forward and make such a claim against you?

Michael Joseph
03-01-14, 02:23 AM

I don't mean to be rude, but if you are basing this statement on the legal tender cases then you need to read them again! And again and again until you get it thru your head that LEGAL TENDER is a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG way from Lawful Money!

But alas I do understand that it is very confusing and it takes time to parse out the subtil distinctions. The water is muddy for a REASON. And what SEEMS clear to one seems ridiculous to another! So perhaps you should state WHY it seems clear. So as not to provide confusion.

There are many clowns out there who just love to cast dispersions upon a good work - and as for my part - I will not abide a gainsayer.

Lawyers are WORDSMITHS - and LET ME BE BLUNT - Americans are so dumbed down that few can even dissect a sentence anymore. Lawful can be a Noun or an Adjective. To say that money is Lawful is to describe its USE. To say they can be redeemed into "LAWFUL MONEY" [a compound noun] is to determine its nature!

A FRN or a USN in the form of a FRN are both a legal tender! But one is a promissory note and the other is money! NOW SHARPEN UP FOR A MINUTE: both are Lawful to Use in the United States!

Did you catch it? I hope that you did! Like I said I will not abide confusion and I abhor a gainsayer! Especially a whining gainsayer! Some men are "can do" and others just can't seem to figure it out.

Now one more thing! I have noticed a number of complainers lately WHINING and opining about their miserable condition. They say if its the law then why can't we do it? What poor miserable little babies! Perhaps they should return back home to mama - to the security of the womb!

Let us now move off of the MILK shall we?

Understand that you are working with men and women! This is KEY. You can't just go in and shove the Law in a Clerks face and think you will succeed. THAT IS ABSURD. I mean think about it. Most people - even college grads - really have the education of a young child. Do you catch my meaning? What is coming out of college these days is PATHETIC. Now consider a clerk. Do you think a clerk has been to even a community college, a technical college? I will wager you are dealing with a high school grad or less!

And do you think that one is just doing their job AS THEY HAVE BEEN TAUGHT? Do you suppose that they might get a bit conservative when you come in spouting your fancy laws that they have no idea of what you speak? And now you expect one who is operating in FEAR OF LOSING THEIR JOB to give you what you want just because you spout off a couple of fancy law terms?

IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. Trust must first be developed! And that takes time! But once it is establish and a good name [reputation] is set forth, THEN you will be able to do things that the gainsayer just cannot believe.

You must give the teller PERMISSION thru your CONFIDENCE. And noticing that this is just "business as usual" for you - you set the Teller at ease. If you come in asking permission - I can guarantee the answer will ALWAYS BE NO. What?, you gonna ask a flunkie who can barely read to understand? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? COME ON people THINK.

Have you ever been to court? You must show the Judge that he CAN rule in your favor! What you gonna rely on his ability when your estate is on the line? This is the way of the Superior man and those who "can do". Everyone else can just get in the back of the bus.

What I mean is: IF YOU THINK YOU CAN'T, THEN YOU CAN'T.

I am REDEEMED in CHRIST. I am a Co-Heir and I act like it! My trust is implied and express and declared! My status is not unknown. Therefore my ESTATE is sure!

IT SEEMS does not cut the mustard with me! Can we move on now off the Milk? I can guarantee that those who FEAR will not enter the Kingdom of God! So FEAR NOT. If you believe you can, then you can!

See how that works? The battle is not before the clerk or with the clerk! The battle is in your mind! Are you a winner or a loser? Only you can know! When you make up your mind do you need another man to VALIDATE or CONFIRM your decision? How long until men take full liability and responsibility for themselves?

Now for the TRILLION DOLLAR question. IF YEHOSHUAH PAID ALL DEBTS, where does money come from? Consider before you answer!

I close with:

Heb 3:6 But Christ as Son over His ... house; Whose house are we, if we retain the assurance and the rejoicing of the hope steadfast unto the end.

MJ comment: did you catch that HUGE word IF? It is conditional!

Heb 3:7 Wherefore (as THE Holy Spirit saith, Today if ye should hear His voice,

Heb 3:8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, according to the day of temptation in the wilderness:
Heb 3:9 When your fathers tempted Me, by testingMe, and saw My works forty years.

Heb 3:10 Wherefore I was grieved with this race, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they knew not My ways.

Heb 3:11 So I sware in My wrath, They shall not enter into My rest.)

MJ's comment: For SHE, El Shaddai, is a Tree of Life. She provides Shadow. The bramble bush [state] can't do it friend!

Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the MOST HIGH Shall abide under the shadow of THE ALMIGHTY.

Psa 91:2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress: My God; in Him will I trust.

MJ's comment: It is a simple thing for the Most High El to kick the obstacles out of your path! You MUST learn that we have to work with other men and women and as such we cannot rely on plain logic and law. Ego's, Pride, Fear and Greed ALL come into this drama and we are mere actors.

I make a demand for Lawful Money BECAUSE "I am my brothers keeper".

Shabbat Shalom,
Michael Joseph

Keith Alan
03-01-14, 01:21 PM
Apparently, my remark isn't accepted. I think that's pretty interesting, given that I agreed with the courts, and that what makes FRN lawful as money is the offer and acceptance when they are tendered.

So my remark takes on the same nature as FRN - it's lawful if accepted.

Freed Gerdes
03-01-14, 05:37 PM
Seems to me the lawyers are just trying to muddy the water and confuse the sheeple about the difference between money and debt. Lawful money is/was issued by the US Treasury, and is/must be backed by silver or gold (real money per the Constitution). Such lawful money is obviously not elastic, ie cannot be increased without a concommitant increase in the real money backing it. The private notes of the Federal Reserve are not money; they are debt notes, being someone else's obligation to pay. Since debt cannot discharge debt, this fake money lacks some important characteristics of money, the key one being that it cannot be used to actually pay for anything. This is identified as the primary benefit of agreeing to be a ward of the corporate state: all 'US citizens' (14th Amendment debt slaves) are allowed to 'pay' all their obligations in this fake money, which the state promises to print as much as needed, since it costs them nothing to print more. This is a naked plea by the state to get the citizens to join them in perpetrating this fraud on the rest of the world. "We are bankrupt, and intend to stiff all our creditors at some future point; won't you join us in perpetrating this fraud? Then you can enjoy being bankrupt too." But false balances are an abomination to the Lord, so the state is asking you to forsake the Lord and put your trust in a gang of criminals. Not a good choice.

The lawyers would like to completely obscure the difference between lawful money and private debt, because the use of lawful money is foreign to the state, and it prevents the state from making a claim to tax the assets purchased with lawful money. By using their false money you establish their claim. In God's usufruct, living man has the rights to life, liberty, and the enjoyment of the fruits of his labor. The Constitution recognizes these God-given rights, and the Supreme Court has also, by striking down the income tax in 1895. Your labor is available for your beneficial use; the state does not have a claim on the fruits of your labor, unless you agree to give them one, by using their false money. The Constitution established a trust over the land mass of the Union States; that trust is inside God's trust, and so must, and does, conform to the higher laws already established. The United States of America Corporation, a corporation chartered under the Constitution, must also conform to those higher laws. Thus income tax is voluntary; taxes on your property are voluntary. And since you have dual citizenship, both an American Citizen, and a US citizen, and since citizenship is a First Amendment right, you can choose which trust to live under. If you choose God's usufruct, you have a duty as a trustee to keep God's laws, and you enjoy the benefits of His kingdom. If you choose to live under the corporation's trust, 'you' become legally an animal (Title 7 USC Chp 6), and your corporate 'person' (YOUR LEGAL NAME) has only the right to naked use of the fruits of your labor, and you have given the state the right to tax your income and all of your assets (since you bought them with corporate debt notes). You have to understand how the scam is constructed before you can take positive steps to extricate yourself from it...

Freed

JohnnyCash
03-01-14, 05:37 PM
Great post MJ! These quatloser jokers, chameleons ... they're everywhere it seems and we all know why. Looking forward to grand opening on Monday.

Keith Alan
03-01-14, 07:03 PM
@ Freed

"Seems to me the lawyers are just trying to muddy the water and confuse the sheeple about the difference between money and debt."

Very true, but have you considered that lawful money - as it is loosely defined by most on this site - is also credit? It's just that lawful money and legal tender tokens carry different features, attributes, and obligations.

That is why FRN is lawful money, in the sense that if someone accepts the token, then it is a lawful transaction. If someone rejects those features, attributes, and obligations inherent in the token, and demands instead the token provided in 12 USC 411, then he's accepting another species of credit (called here, "lawful money" and thought of as something akin to US notes).

At any rate, whether one receives FRN or US notes, both species reside either on paper or in book keeping entries, and most curiously both reside in the same instruments, either paper or book keeping entries.

Now all of this begs the question: What differentiates money from credit? The answer is surprising - there is no difference, other than the features, attributes, and obligations of the tokens being used in the accounting for capital, goods, and services in an economy; and again, both species can reside in the same tokens.

Even gold and silver coin are credit, in the sense the original producer of the coin granted his capital, goods, and services to whomever holds the coin. But it just so happens that some people regard this species of credit token as lawful money. Others regard it as a mere commodity, its value measured according to various standards.

To sum up, all money is credit, and consists of either physical or intangible tokens; these tokens having either intrinsic value or not; the tokens carry with them certain attributes, features, and obligations, determined by the original issuer; in the case of the FRN token (whether on paper or in a book entry) the holder has the option - granted through 12 USC 411 - to invoke the "lawful money" features, attributes, and obligations.

Moxie
03-02-14, 04:29 PM
Sooo...if the left side of a FRN is Federal Reserve, and the right side is Treasury, how about for pennies, nickels, dimes etc.?

Michael Joseph
03-02-14, 05:12 PM
Sooo...if the left side of a FRN is Federal Reserve, and the right side is Treasury, how about for pennies, nickels, dimes etc.?

In my understanding:

coins are lawful money. this is why you get an automatic 1k deduction - or you used to be able to get that - I do not claim anymore deductions as it is not necessary.

Also regarding lawful money - IF you make your CLAIM or DEMAND, then you have fulfilled the Law! What is given back to you matters not - BECAUSE this comports with 31USC5115 - read the footnotes [revisions].

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

Michael Joseph
03-02-14, 05:12 PM

In my understanding:

coins are lawful money. this is why you get an automatic 1k deduction - or you used to be able to get that - I do not claim anymore deductions as it is not necessary.

Also regarding lawful money - IF you make your CLAIM or DEMAND, then you have fulfilled the Law! What is given back to you matters not - BECAUSE this comports with 31USC5115 - read the footnotes [revisions].

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

David Neil
03-02-14, 05:23 PM
No were on a US Treasury coin is the word "note". It is not issued as debt. It is not the property of the Federal Reserve. Just like US Treasury Notes, coins cannot be used as bank reserves, just like US Treasury Notes they are not elastic.

My understanding is, just like US Treasury Notes, they are not subject to the Federal Income Tax since you are note using the private property of the Federal Reserve subject to excise.
I have heard but cannot verify that the source of the Personal Deduction in Federal Income tax is a generalized way that the IRS reconciles that we use coins and they have no taxing authority. (Can someone confirm? IRS documentation?)

To align with the momentum that this thread has taken, Treasury Coins are also fiat and they are not backed by substance (though I believe that nickels are being hoarded because their metal content is worth more than their denominated value) and what does that mean with regards to the being a token of credit from the Treasury.

I understand that like Redeemed Currency, with coins we are not endorsing private credit, we are not subject to tax or Hypothecation in their use, how do we reconcile just weights and measure on all these forms of money that are substantiated by fiat only?

Keith Alan
03-02-14, 06:19 PM
US coin must be lawful money, since FRN can be redeemed by coin, dollar for dollar. But that can be inconvenient.

Also, since Eagles are denominated legal tender, then they, too, serve the dual function of lawful money and legal tender.

What I'm getting at, is all the currency in general circulation serves two functions, depending on the manner in which they are accepted.

It's the acceptance that matters. At least, that's how it is in my mind.

Anthony Joseph
03-02-14, 06:53 PM
the point is that 'money' is whatever two people agree 'money' is by a meeting of the minds

if i paint a man's fence and said man hands me eggs, fruit and vegetables as per our prior agreement in exchange for my labor, then said eggs, fruit and vegetables is 'money' simply because we both agree these things are valuable

the other point is that we wish to avoid any liability by exchanging with paper currency

i believe i have a right to conduct my affairs without the scope of the Federal Reserve bank and districts; do you believe otherwise?
i believe i have a right to conduct my affairs upon the proper balances, and just weights and measures, of non-reserve, non-elastic public 'money' [cf. redeemed lawful money; see 12USC411]; do you believe otherwise?

who makes the claim i owe debt?
who will verify said debt is true?
who will verify said debt is [post] due?

upon verifiable proof of claim, under oath or affirmation, i am ready to settle any true debt i owe
who will now step forward, point to i; a man, and verify said claim of debt is true so i may settle the matter?

anyone?
anyone?

crickets

seems as though no controversy exists; have a blessed day, thank you and i will be on my way

walter
03-02-14, 07:01 PM
There are big differences between coins and paper notes.

Coins have no signature where as paper notes do.
Coins are only legal tender up to certain domination's.
After the allowed limit its not legal tender anymore. Is this why the tax man doesn't care to much about coins?

As outlined in the Currency Act, there is a limit to the value of a transaction for which you can use only coins.[10] A payment in coins is a legal tender for no more than the following amounts for the following denominations of coins:

forty dollars if the denomination is two dollars or greater but does not exceed ten dollars;
twenty-five dollars if the denomination is one dollar;
ten dollars if the denomination is ten cents or greater but less than one dollar;
five dollars if the denomination is five cents; and
twenty-five cents if the denomination is one cent.

In the case of coins of a denomination greater than ten dollars, a payment is a legal tender for no more than the value of a single coin of that denomination.

walter
03-02-14, 07:17 PM
the point is that 'money' is whatever two people agree 'money' is by a meeting of the minds

if i paint a man's fence and said man hands me eggs, fruit and vegetables as per our prior agreement in exchange for my labor, then said eggs, fruit and vegetables is 'money' simply because we both agree these things are valuable

I would have to disagree here.
Money is a craft of a satanic spell. Apples and eggs don't fall into that category.
Apples and eggs can reproduce life, money can't do anything.

money
mon-ey
mono-eye
single-eye

i am going to keep my eye on you.

Anthony Joseph
03-02-14, 07:26 PM
I would have to disagree here.
Money is a craft of a satanic spell. Apples and eggs don't fall into that category.
Apples and eggs can reproduce life, money can't do anything.

money
mon-ey
mono-eye
single-eye

i am going to keep my eye on you.

if you believe a piece of paper (2nd dimension) has that much power over man (3rd dimension), who am i to convince you otherwise

Michael Joseph
03-02-14, 08:10 PM
if you believe a piece of paper (2nd dimension) has that much power over man (3rd dimension), who am i to convince you otherwise

The argument is centered in VALUE. Is money valuable? Well that depends on the one receiving Value, yes? Therefore to adopt a Money is to place a TRUST in its operations. For why would I accept paper if I did not perceive it to be valuable?

So where does money come from? PROMISES OF MAN. MY WORD IS MY BOND.

Therefore YOUR NAME SIR, MAY I HAVE YOUR NAME. Sign here and here and here.....ad finitum.

I don't care if you give me electrons on account - IF I MAKE MY DEMAND FOR LAWFUL MONEY - then I have fulfilled the Law- the rest comports with United States Currency Notes. The burden is upon me to fulfill the Law.

"The rules of the road have been LODGED
its only peoples games you have to DODGE"--- Bob Dylan

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

Keith Alan
03-02-14, 10:41 PM
It's amazing to me that the language employed in the statute - "They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand," is in a way similar to: "So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.""

I know that the wages of sin is death, but I have the option to demand redemption in God's lawful money, Christ's body and blood.

I hope people don't find that offensive.

Michael Joseph
03-02-14, 11:07 PM
It's amazing to me that the language employed in the statute - "They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand," is in a way similar to: "So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.""

I know that the wages of sin is death, but I have the option to demand redemption in God's lawful money, Christ's body and blood.

I hope people don't find that offensive.

I love it. God requires true balances. The Body is the Word or Bread of LIFE - man shall not live by bread alone but by EVERY word that proceedeth from the mouth of God! Every Word is THE WORD. A double edged Sword!

The Blood = the Sacrifice for the New Threshold Covenant! In those days I shall write my LAWS upon their Hearts! Circumcision of the Heart. The renewing of the in-ward man!

And God will come and Sup with you - celebrating the Feast of Tabernacles and you will become a NEW MAN - eighth day re-creation!

Simply put - I am redeemed in Yehoshuah [Jesus]! There is no name greater in Heaven or in the Earth! The anointed or chosen of God - Christos.

The Sign upon the New Covenant is Communion, the Seal is the Holy Spirit. Just as the Sign in the old Covenant was Circumcision and the Seal was Sabbath.

We are commanded to have true balances! That is EQUITY.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

David Neil
03-03-14, 12:05 AM
There are big differences between coins and paper notes.

Coins have no signature where as paper notes do.
Coins are only legal tender up to certain domination's.
After the allowed limit its not legal tender anymore. Is this why the tax man doesn't care to much about coins?

As outlined in the Currency Act, there is a limit to the value of a transaction for which you can use only coins.[10] A payment in coins is a legal tender for no more than the following amounts for the following denominations of coins:

forty dollars if the denomination is two dollars or greater but does not exceed ten dollars;
twenty-five dollars if the denomination is one dollar;
ten dollars if the denomination is ten cents or greater but less than one dollar;
five dollars if the denomination is five cents; and
twenty-five cents if the denomination is one cent.

In the case of coins of a denomination greater than ten dollars, a payment is a legal tender for no more than the value of a single coin of that denomination.

That would be Canadian law. I have not found that specified for US coins yet. What I did find that was interesting was at the US Dept of Treasury http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/faqs/currency/pages/legal-tender.aspx.

That as legal tender, coins are legal for all debts. They say that businesses do not have to accept them but it appears the meaning of the words are they do not have to accept them prior to a transaction taking place, but that is a debt exists then the obligation can and will be met using US Treasury coins.

I have pondered the viability of paying for mortgage or car payment by check crossing out "_______ dollars" and writing in "_______ cents", showing without doubt that I am using lawful money to extinguish the debt and avoiding the 1st party lien that leaving the dollar implies

walter
03-03-14, 06:34 AM
cent (n.)
late 14c., from Latin centum "hundred" (see hundred). Middle English meaning was "one hundred," but it shifted 17c. to "hundredth part" under influence of percent. Chosen in this sense in 1786 as a name for a U.S. currency unit by Continental Congress. The word first was suggested by Robert Morris in 1782 under a different currency plan. Before the cent, Revolutionary and colonial dollars were reckoned in ninetieths, based on the exchange rate of Pennsylvania money and Spanish coin.
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=cent&searchmode=none

walter
03-03-14, 06:37 AM
cent (n.)
late 14c., from Latin centum "hundred" (see hundred). Middle English meaning was "one hundred," but it shifted 17c. to "hundredth part" under influence of percent. Chosen in this sense in 1786 as a name for a U.S. currency unit by Continental Congress. The word first was suggested by Robert Morris in 1782 under a different currency plan. Before the cent, Revolutionary and colonial dollars were reckoned in ninetieths, based on the exchange rate of Pennsylvania money and Spanish coin.
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=cent&searchmode=none

walter
03-04-14, 07:33 PM
US Notes are redeemable for what?
There is no gold or silver to be redeemed for.
So the only thing they can be redeemed for is coins.
Coins where originally used before paper but people where filing the coins down.
So they made the notes from paper to be redeemed in gold or silver.
Paper has no value so no filing off any value.
So today redeemable for lawful money must be exemption status because you are getting nothing back when you redeem bank notes.

Chex
03-04-14, 07:42 PM
So the only thing they can be redeemed for is coins. Coins where originally used before paper but people where filing the coins down.
So they made the notes from paper to be redeemed in gold or silver. Paper has no value so no filing off any value. So today redeemable for lawful money must be exemption status because you are getting nothing back when you redeem bank notes.

I agree walter , “This was someone’s private coin, created by the mint manager or someone with access to the inner workings of the Old Granite Lady (the San Francisco Mint (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_Mint)),” Trout told the newspaper. http://gma.yahoo.com/10m-gold-coin-h...ance.html?vp=1

Wow! In 2003 the federal government sold the structure to the City of San Francisco for one dollar—an 1879 silver dollar struck at the mint.

The Mint played an important role in financial history from 1874 until its closing in 1937: by 1934 one third of gold was stored at the facility; it coined money for nations such as Japan, China, the Philippines, and Latin American countries; and it was central to the reconstruction of San Francisco. http://www.treasury.gov/about/history/exhibition/Pages/sanfrancisco2.aspx

walter
03-05-14, 05:39 PM
Why do people open their mouths?
They could have easy sold one coin at a time with no headaches.
They want to be anonymous yet gave a press interview.

look at what happens to lost at sea treasure ships.
They get found hundreds of years later and then some country lays a claim that it was there ship and they get the treasure while they sit at home doing nothing to find it.
Why should the country get the treasure when most likely an insurance claim was filed and paid out.
If you had insurance on your car and the car goes over a cliff do you get the insurance money and the car?
No you have to buy back the car after the insurance company pays you out.

David Neil
03-09-14, 11:06 PM
US Notes are redeemable for what?
There is no gold or silver to be redeemed for.
So the only thing they can be redeemed for is coins.
Coins where originally used before paper but people where filing the coins down.
So they made the notes from paper to be redeemed in gold or silver.
Paper has no value so no filing off any value.
So today redeemable for lawful money must be exemption status because you are getting nothing back when you redeem bank notes.

My take was that they would be redeemed with FRNs dollar for dollar. I will attempt to ask them.