PDA

View Full Version : Prior Tax Help

Ignatious
02-23-14, 06:31 PM
I'm not sure if I've posted this to the right place. Since it deals with prior SD Taxes I figured this would be the spot. To give a little history I began redeeming LM almost exactly at the beginning of 2012. Before this I had some knowledge of the truth of things, but no where near the extent of my current understanding. For the years of 2010 and 2011 I sadly endorsed the credit of the FED (I knew no different) and filed my returns accordingly. What I did not due was file School District Taxes. Partly because I was genuinely under the impression that if I didn't have kids in school I didn't owe that tax. To make a long story short I never filed SD taxes for the years 2010 and 2011 (for which I endorsed the FED) and still haven't paid these taxes. I've received notifications and what not, and now I've received letters from the "Special counsel to the STATE Attorney General" in an attempt to collect a debt. The first letter I received from this "Special Counsel" I sent a letter informing them that 1. That there office and letter is foreign to me 2. I did not recognize their alleged debt and 3. For them to send me all evidence of the said alleged debt. They've sent me back supposed "evidence" of the alleged debt, but given my current understanding I don't see this as evidence of my debt. I never knowingly agreed to anything! However I can clearly see what appears to be debt of the NAME. So my question is although at the time by endorsing the FED I "obliged" to pay alleged debt(s); would rebutting the presumption that I wanted to be included in the "debt system" to begin with be sufficient to discharge these said "debts"? My gut (which is usually right) is telling me yes, and I'm pretty sure I would do so in public record. I'm a little curious on how I would go about filing my demand ab initio and nunc pro tunc in the public record? Some help on this matter would be greatly appreciated! I guess the second but not favored option would be to find a way to pay alleged debts due to my unknowingly obliging myself to them, but only because I was un aware of the available remedy. Again some helpful input would be awesome. Thank You

JohnnyCash
02-23-14, 08:56 PM
Obvious troll is obvious.

Ignatious
02-24-14, 12:54 AM
Obvious troll is obvious.

Ok so I guess your right. A better question then is how to file my notice of using and transacting in Lawful Money in the public record? Especially since it would applying it retroactively, before I really knew about the remedy. I understand the fraud by omission. What I'm more or less looking for is a template, or the proper wording to use. I've never really entered that arena per say.

Michael Joseph
02-24-14, 01:17 AM
Ok so I guess your right. A better question then is how to file my notice of using and transacting in Lawful Money in the public record? Especially since it would applying it retroactively, before I really knew about the remedy. I understand the fraud by omission. What I'm more or less looking for is a template, or the proper wording to use. I've never really entered that arena per say.

First of all what you are asking for is legal advice. That is the work of A lawyer or a counsel.

Second of all what makes you think that you can make a demand for lawful money retroactively?

If someone took food off of your table would you be happy? So now in exchange for your ignorance you plan on taking food also off the table of someone who relied upon your nonperformance? If you want equity you must do equity!

I really do not understand your post. I will give you a template. Will you trust me that it will work for you? Friend that is part of the lesson plan around here. You must learn to take full liability for yourself. And clearly if you are asking someone else to provide for you a template you have yet to come to that point. If you truly understood then it would be a simple thing for you to write your own letter. Therefore why do you want to take food from another man's table?

Shalom,
MJ

Ignatious
03-02-14, 05:13 PM
As opposed to going into great depth and detail of the thoughts of my mind in this one post let me just state I have more clarity now than I did before. I would however like to state "template" was most likely not the best word to use to accurately describe what I was looking for. So let it be known I misspoke in that sense. Aside from that thank you for your distortions (Law of One by RA) towards my situation.

JohnnyCash
03-02-14, 09:33 PM
Ignoramus, hit me up. I may be able to help you with a personalized plan of action. And I accept bitcoin!