PDA

View Full Version : The Conspiracy Theory Is True: Agents Infiltrate Websites Intending To "Manipulate, D

Keyser Soze
02-25-14, 03:56 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-24/conspiracy-theory-true-agents-infiltrate-websites-intending-manipulate-deceive-and-d

allodial
03-19-14, 07:00 PM
Oh it has definitely happened. There are those who attempt to befriend learners/readers and even the more senior or advanced ones with the purpose of gaining information about remedies solely to produce misinformation and obstacles. I have observed this for the past 10+ years. That is: even with 100% lawful remedies or information I have observed them funnel information to their popular misinformationist to make bad 'look alike' process in order to stifle legitimate remedy. That is: even if someone was in the right, I have observed them create false-flag copies in order to hinder. The good thing even if the highest ranking members of the FBI or RCMP or DHS were involved in such: IT IS A FELONY FOR THEM TO DO SO-> conspiracy against rights, oppression, peonage, etc.

A few years ago I recall a very private mention of a method for using a kind of warrant as a means of evidencing one's rights lawfully--within a week the Tim Turner crowd was churning out gunk to destroy credibility. And the method beign highly and 100% legitimate was mentioned privately. What TT and his crowd did was a complete, distorted caricature of the lawful method. Why? Because it served to create bad press, to entrap and to create barriers (even weak ones) to lawful remedy. Of course: they do it in secret thinking they can get away but it doesn't stop it from being a felony because they are conspiring against rights and promoting peonage and involuntary servitude against international/federal/state law.