PDA

View Full Version : The Rite of Sodomy

allodial
02-26-14, 08:18 PM
Satanist Explains the Rites of Sodomy

Sodomy is extremely important to the Alpha Lodge because we know that if you sodomize Ialdabaoth (....) you get his power. It's just that simple and this elementary principle has been followed for millennia by the Greeks, the Romans, the Fascists and left-hand path initiates. In its highest ranks even British Intelligence uses the back passage. (Source (http://www.henrymakow.com/aloysius.html))

Related: The Rite of Sodomy (Book) Volume I (http://zaidpub.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/rite-of-sodomy-vol-i.pdf); The Rite of Sodomy (Book) Volume II (http://zaidpub.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/rite-of-sodomy-vol-ii.pdf); Secret Homosexual Agenda (http://henrymakow.com/_left_albert_pike_1809-1891by.html); The Rite of Sodomy Homosexuality and the Roman Catholic Church (Amazon Book Link) (http://www.amazon.com/Sodomy-Homosexuality-Roman-Catholic-Church/dp/0977860132)

Michael Joseph
02-27-14, 01:44 AM
Satanist Explains the Rites of Sodomy

Related: The Rite of Sodomy (Book) Volume I (http://zaidpub.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/rite-of-sodomy-vol-i.pdf); The Rite of Sodomy (Book) Volume II (http://zaidpub.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/rite-of-sodomy-vol-ii.pdf); Secret Homosexual Agenda (http://henrymakow.com/_left_albert_pike_1809-1891by.html); The Rite of Sodomy Homosexuality and the Roman Catholic Church (Amazon Book Link) (http://www.amazon.com/Sodomy-Homosexuality-Roman-Catholic-Church/dp/0977860132)

Alan Watt wrote a book describing this practice regarding Freemasonry and their symbols. The waning moon reflects the light [feminine] of the sun [masculine]. This is shown in Baphomet. Notice in Baphomet the moon is waning. Or diminishing! They get this CRAZY doctrine from the PRESUMPTION that Eth-Ha-Aw-Dawm [the 1st Son of God] first Adam was both male and female - and that the Female was removed from him. Seems ridiculous in light of Genesis 2:24.

Gen 2:23 And Adam said, "This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."

Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Furthermore these clowns like to espouse the laws of nature. And we see in the Bible that the men of Sodom did not have the Law of God as it was not given until some time later; however, we see Judgement falling upon those wicked men - as they choose to break the Laws of Nature. I have yet to see a man bring forth a child!

Cutting Through the Matrix I, II and III - by Alan Watt

The more I study the occult the more I am convinced it is all about self will. Which is to say to partake of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil - central nervous system.

Thanks for the post - as repugnant as it is - it is nevertheless important that folks realize this agenda. For instance I saw a study a couple days ago that men 40 years of age now have 21 percent LESS testosterone than their dads did when they were 40! Talk about population control and the WUSSIFYING of men! Couple that with a Thyroid epidemic which naturally leads to Low T and a low sex drive - it is no wonder we see perversity such as we encounter today.

A cursory study of history will show easily that this was one of the reasons Rome had such trouble - they got FAT and LAZY and sought to find other ways to satiate their lusts. IE...they could not get the same "buzz" off just the everyday normal NATURAL ways so they turned their lusts to the Unnatural and WILLINGLY opposed God and Nature.

Thanks again for this post.

Shalom,
MJ

Anthony Joseph
02-27-14, 02:13 PM
VAGINATION: The Feminization of the American Male

I have been thinking about writing a book with this title for years (originally the subtitle was "The Pussification of the American Male")

This pussification occurs mostly on two different fronts; attacking the mind and attacking the body. We can all see clearly the mind attack occurring for many years/decades now; and, thanks to allodial for the research and studies posted here regarding the in-depth history and truth on that front.

The other front comes by way of phytoestrogens (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens)and xenoestrogens (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen)which are rampant and consumed daily mostly in ignorance.

Soy (unfermented), Hops (http://www.gaianstudies.org/articles6.htm) and Cannibus (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6296360) are three major parts of the equation. Think about it; beer, pot and soy.

Unfermented soy, and GMO soy, is in just about every product consumed in this country. It's in the feed for cattle, poultry, pork, etc. and in the pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers for just about everything else grown, not to mention patented Monsanto Seeds; its RoundUp ready!

Ironically, I found that Vitamin K2 - MK-7 (nattokinase - fermented soy) helps to combat these effects. Of course, avoidance of consumption of the known elements goes hand in hand with supplementation.

allodial
02-27-14, 04:53 PM
Very interesting. Proper calcium uptake is said to help testosterone levels. Rat poison and perhaps other toxic substances tend to hinder calcium absorption. Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K3 (MK7 etc) both help the body properly handle calcium for bone health, etc. Very interesting.

Yes I know disgusting topic, but the point of the homosexual agenda is perhaps more about pushing the 'religious' tenets of 'arse magic'.

froze25
02-27-14, 05:02 PM
To destroy a country you must destroy the men. Anthony Joesph I agree with you 100%, every day on TV all you see is men portrayed as lazy fools. Monkey see and Monkey do, you see men emulating that behavior in the real world thinking its acceptable because that is what they see in the fake TV world. To your brain its almost the same thing. Women see on TV themselves (women) talking disrespectfully to men and think that is acceptable behavior. All we have as a result is self indulged women dragging subservient "men" around by a chain around their nuts and when they are fully dissatisfied with a boy in a man's body they divorce and the children are harmed by it. Men are supposed to do the "Dirty Work" we are supposed to be the providers, the machine operators the protectors...The Men. All this "progress" is nothing more then the Power elite working to destroy the only thing that can keep them in check and that is the Man acting as a Man.

Anthony Joseph
02-27-14, 05:37 PM
To keep it on topic; it all ties in.

The homosexual agenda is just another manner of 'religion/magic'; a control tool over man used by those who wish to rebel against the one and only Creator and choose the path of "self-enlightenment", outside of His will, taking with them as many as they can.

"...and the Great Whore shall suckle us until we are fat and happy and we can suckle no more..."

Think back to the fifties; strong families with virtually no need of "help" from Government. A man could work normal hours and more than provide for his family. Respectful children and supporting wives made for a strong family unit.

Enter the sixties, and all went to shit. Everyone was duped into believing they weren't really happy, strong and successful. Feminism, homosexuality and sexual "freedom" were promoted heavily. Couple that with the "moneychangers" heavily involved in making it more difficult for a man to provide easily for his family and you have a recipe for destruction.

Woman were convinced they were wasting their lives making a good home and raising good children = woman 'careerism', flooded workforce, less jobs for man.
Increase in technologies/computers substituting man's labor with machines to do jobs = less jobs for man.
Intentional business tax hikes made shipping jobs out overseas necessary for greater profits = less jobs for man.

This is all for the sinister purpose of defiling the traditional family unit and breaking that strong bond with each other and with the Creator. Add all the rest we have been discussing here and it is a veritable castration of the American male.

Keith Alan
02-27-14, 05:42 PM
To destroy a country you must destroy the men. Anthony Joesph I agree with you 100%, every day on TV all you see is men portrayed as lazy fools. Monkey see and Monkey do, you see men emulating that behavior in the real world thinking its acceptable because that is what they see in the fake TV world. To your brain its almost the same thing. Women see on TV themselves (women) talking disrespectfully to men and think that is acceptable behavior. All we have as a result is self indulged women dragging subservient "men" around by a chain around their nuts and when they are fully dissatisfied with a boy in a man's body they divorce and the children are harmed by it. Men are supposed to do the "Dirty Work" we are supposed to be the providers, the machine operators the protectors...The Men. All this "progress" is nothing more then the Power elite working to destroy the only thing that can keep them in check and that is the Man acting as a Man.
Boy, do I agree with that. All this progress is really regressive, but the progressive mind can't see it.

Moxie
02-27-14, 08:02 PM
I have yet to see a man bring forth a child!

I know of a couple who, after 15 years of marriage had one child, then the man came out of the closet. They divorced.

But when I saw their wedding pictures, I believe he was gay all along. Here was this sophisticated, debonair looking man with this plain-jane bride, and he was not smiling in one of those photos; he looked like he was being sentenced to death. They just didn’t look like a man and wife couple, yet today they remain best friends with joint custody. Their son is now five and has the vocal inflections of an effeminate male.

Maybe this was planned all along…?

they could not get the same "buzz" off just the everyday normal NATURAL ways so they turned their lusts to the Unnatural and WILLINGLY opposed God and Nature.

Good insight ^^

Moxie
02-27-14, 08:29 PM
Men are supposed to do the "Dirty Work" we are supposed to be the providers, the machine operators the protectors...The Men.

Thank you ^^ thank you thank you.

Years ago, I was pushing a 78-key music workstation up three flights of stairs. It was contained in a hard, airport-friendly case, well over 100 lbs..

Inching it up the stairs the best I could, a car pulled up 100 yards away and a man got out of it. I kid you not, he stood there and watched me struggle with that thing. No offer to help, nothing.

I got it up to my apartment, but dang.

Moxie
02-27-14, 09:49 PM
Woman were convinced they were wasting their lives making a good home and raising good children = woman 'careerism', flooded workforce, less jobs for man.

My mom gave me a "peptalk" that went like this:

"Now, you go out and make something of yourself. Don't be like our neighbor's daughter who graduated with honors from engineering school and is wasting that skill raising two children and five cats and living in a trailer with her husband. That's all she wants to do! She could be making $$$$$$ so they can live in a real house, but she's wasting her education! Don't you be like that!" [finger wag]

Apparently, not attending college was out of the question...

I chose music as my major, but I was not allowed to attend a music conservatory because "it wouldn't look good on a resume." I was expected to be an hourly-wage slave while auditioning to land "that big symphony job," and university offered a "liberal arts" experience for resumes.

"You must have a steady job! Music is not a steady job! You must be able to support yourself, and you need to get your foot in the door with a big company because they have benefits! What if a man leaves you! What skills will you have to support yourself! Bla! Bla! Bla!"

Ten years later, I became a hard-core business entrepreneur. Every square inch of my day was occupied with running my business. Oh I made lots of money alright, but no time or energy for anything else.

Now that the money-making demand was satisfied, the next "peptalk" was:

"When are we going to get grandchildren??? When are you going to meet someone and get married?? None of us are getting any older! Bla! Bla! Bla!"

I recognize all the poisonous seeds planted in me at a young age. Especially the suppression of my reproductive prime. Still mopping up the mess.

Think back to the fifties; strong families with virtually no need of "help" from Government. A man could work normal hours and more than provide for his family. Respectful children and supporting wives made for a strong family unit.

...and a woman's hardest decision was chicken or beef for dinner and what to wear for her husband. In hindsight, I would have preferred those types of problems.

ResisTyr
02-27-14, 11:15 PM
[QUOTE=Anthony Joseph;13173]
VAGINATION: The Feminization of the American Male

Soy (unfermented), Hops (http://www.gaianstudies.org/articles6.htm) and Cannibus (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6296360) are three major parts of the equation. Think about it; beer, pot and soy.

______________________________________--

I can live without unfermented soy & I don't smoke cannibus
...but PLEASE don't tell me I can't have my Yuengling!!! I won't survive! :eek: :( (Oldest brewery in America, BTW!)

Michael Joseph
02-28-14, 02:05 AM
To keep it on topic; it all ties in.

The homosexual agenda is just another manner of 'religion/magic'; a control tool over man used by those who wish to rebel against the one and only Creator and choose the path of "self-enlightenment", outside of His will, taking with them as many as they can.

"...and the Great Whore shall suckle us until we are fat and happy and we can suckle no more..."

Enter the sixties, and all went to shit. Everyone was duped into believing they weren't really happy, strong and successful. Feminism, homosexuality and sexual "freedom" were promoted heavily. Couple that with the "moneychangers" heavily involved in making it more difficult for a man to provide easily for his family and you have a recipe for destruction.

Increase in technologies/computers substituting man's labor with machines to do jobs = less jobs for man.
Intentional business tax hikes made shipping jobs out overseas necessary for greater profits = less jobs for man.

This is all for the sinister purpose of defiling the traditional family unit and breaking that strong bond with each other and with the Creator. Add all the rest we have been discussing here and it is a veritable castration of the American male.

Oh man is that on the money! But consider this: it SEEMS today that many men and women marry not in Love - how they can SERVE each other - but rather in Lust : What they can GET from each other. As such, the husbands do not love their wives and vice versa.

Marriage has become a contract for convenience. A means to settle into what one PERCEIVES to be acceptable to the mores of society! I see a hidden hand playing the masses like a violin. First it was GIVE THEM EVERYTHING THEY WANT. But that only satiates one for so long - it gets old. It seems today with JESHURUN WAXING FAT - that he has forgotten his Maker. What will Jeshurun do when all is removed?

Consider too that it took Noah 500 years to find a wife that had PURE blood back to Adam. Noah did his homework and while others were laughing at him he lived a quiet godly life! Now consider do you suppose the fallen angels were stupid and lazy and liked to live in caves? OR do you suppose they enjoyed luxury and technology and brought fantastic physics, mathematics, and devices to facilitate that luxury?

Now consider the same choice is before us today. Will we just go along in the stream of destruction - eating GMO foods [taste]; hearing doctrines of asps [radio]; watching satanic rituals [tv, movies]: Should we not GUARD OUR GATES as did Noah? Are we not RESPONSIBLE FOR OURSELVES?

Simply put homosexuality is not about Sex. It is about POWER and CONTROL. Kevin Bacon told us that in JFK. Again, I testify against myself regarding RITUALISTIC INITIATION.

When I offered to my wife years ago to stay home and raise the children, she at first said no. She actually thought that I would use her decision against her to one day make her my slave in terms of her options and loss of power. I mean how FREAKIN backwards is this world!

Husbands LOVE your wives as Christ loved the Church.

============================================

Sodomy is about DOMINION. Christ on the other hand washed his disciples feet. We see TWO paths set before us one in "self will", the other in "thy will O God".

Michael Rood's documentary on Sodom is quite interesting - He actually found it! And nothing grows there even today!

A very detailed study of the THRESHHOLD COVENANT is quite revealing - the natural way is so much more satisfying.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

Michael Joseph
02-28-14, 02:22 AM
You as Trustee, for YOU have access. Or is it EWE? Either way, everything is controlled by priests who setup this scenario for EWE in sacrifice. Either way, the goal is to have more available increase right? That too is a control mechanism which is fostered in Greed and Fear.

EWE prays to MAMMON so that their wallets will not take a hit in the play being performed on a global scale. Perhaps the wizard for hire will bring salvation? Don't count on it. He is there to fleece EWE. Being sure not to take too many EWE's as to not cause a panic.

What of slaves absent money? Who would pay the overseer to keep the slaves in line? Who controls the Who watching the EWE. And now, what of this EWE? Is it a man or a fiction at law? The man is represented by Jachin and Boaz [both 23 cubits tall] as in 46 chromosomes. The S covers or is entwined across both pillars - the unseen hand - Serpent [whisperer of enchantments].

Who wrote the law whereby EWE benefits. Now wait that doesn't make any sense at all does it. I suppose EWE is a thing at law set-up to be controlled and governed by the law giver and a man is privileged to make a Use subjecting EWErself freely - undertaking for the Use created.

EWE - YOU - U

I suppose men are sovereign in regard to their choices, but once the choice is made there is consent in agreement. So if a man undertakes in the Use [EWE-se] whereby said Use was created by another, then that man freely subjects himself to the control of another. Said man has substituted his God given rights for privileges adopted and created by man. This is of course is the Babylonian system where man was taught how to enslave other men.

This enslavement is both in economical and ecclesiastical means.

How much stuff does a EWE need? The Ego, god of the Ewe, must be placed on the gallows. For it is this false god, that craves and covets in want driven by fear which results in greed and lust. This of course is an open door for a priest to manipulate the zealot. I wonder if anyone has ever heard one such as that? Typical statement "My money", "My Stuff"....mine, mine, mine, which leads eventually to "My DEBT"....... How you like me now?

EWE're debt huh? EWE're stuff huh? What a tangled web of lies and deceit. The chief liar being in the mirror. Actually, the chief liar sits in the throne room of EWE're mind. The EGO and his scales are PRIDE.

Oh we like the My stuff part, but the My debt stuff well we can't have that can we? If it ain't EWE-r debt then it ain't EWE-r stuff. You only get to Use the stuff being held in EWE.

Competition has led us to a point whereby a few have most if not all of the resources and most of the EWE's are but barely making ends meet. [No property is vested in that holding vessel] How is it that Competition is so broadly preached? BECAUSE EWE occupy the Set-Up that the Priests of Mammon have provided.

[B]In reality Mammon desires to sacrifice EWE. .

What is interesting to me is that some sheep are placed over other sheep. In Administration - this is what I believe most call government. But who watches over the who [governments] that are paid to watch over the EWE's.

I thought we were to sit under our own fig and vine. Perhaps there are some Esther's out there who are not afraid of death and are willing to risk their life for such a time as this. But - says the doubtful - what if I lose my stuff.

You don't own anything in EWE. You only get to make a Use of the property vested in EWE. Talk about Babylonian control. But for FEAR Israel appointed Moses to ascend the Mountain. So what is new under the sun. Do you claim to be under a representative of a State wherein you claim to reside? Did you establish the state lines? A mind is a terrible thing to waste. But says the prideful, my house, my car and my 2.5 children are so nice - I am doing okay.
[B]
Shall we now stike the bitterroot? To place the Haman [Ego] on the gallows and overcome the Political and Spiritual Babylonian wine of confusion.

It is only thru COOPERATION that we shall ascend. Competition will only serve to further divide. Notice that Daniel raised up his fellows when he ascended.

Dan 2:46 Then the king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, and worshipped Daniel, and commanded that they should offer an oblation and sweet odours unto him.

Dan 2:48 Then the king made Daniel a great man, and gave him many great gifts, and made him ruler over the whole province of Babylon, and chief of the governors over all the wise men of Babylon.

Dan 2:49 Then Daniel requested of the king, and he set Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, over the affairs of the province of Babylon: but Daniel sat in the gate of the king.

Daniel did not forget his companions. He, Daniel brought them up with him according to the favor of the king. In competition, Daniel would have just stepped on his fellows and said "hey that corporate politics, better luck next time". But we don't see that at all. Daniel would not use his fellows as steps to ascend in the kingdom, rather they all ascended together in cooperation.

Dan 2:17 Then Daniel went to his house, and made the thing known to Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, his companions:

Dan 2:18 That they would desire mercies of the God of heaven concerning this secret; that Daniel and his fellows should not perish with the rest of the wise men of Babylon.

================================================== ============

In the end, Mammon is defeated in service - which is to say love. For if I love, I serve. The greatest in the Kingdom of Elohim is the servant!

================================================== ============

Sue for a Debt we never did contract......

that poem was written in the 11th century A.D. [See attached]. And what baffles this writer is that most in so called "America" really worldwide, think the methods foisted upon the EWE's are recent inventions!

and the people are looking for a one wold government. ROFLMAO.

Shalom,
MJ

Michael Joseph
02-28-14, 02:29 AM
Now back to Sodomy = Submission of power to another.

=============================================

Dear Taxpayer,

You......

=====

The rest is up to EWE-r mental conditioning.

Have you been PERSUADED to accept a yoke for nothing in return?

Shalom,
MJ

Moxie
02-28-14, 03:57 AM
Knowing about EWE would have saved me from the previous scenarios I described. But those stories took place 20-30 years ago.

20/20 hindsight, now older and wiser and all that jazz.

Chex
02-28-14, 03:20 PM
Sodomy is about DOMINION. Christ on the other hand washed his disciples feet.

That EWE YOU or U.pdf reminds me of colonel edward mandell house (http://www.freedom-school.com/truth/house.htm)Texan diplomat, politician, and presidential advisor who wrote the “[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging letter to woodrow wilson.

Maybe pleurisy taught him how to shut up.

Michael Joseph
02-28-14, 04:12 PM
“[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging letter to woodrow wilson. .

Check out Isaiah 36 see what Rabshakeh said to the Jewish emissaries at the Gate [Judgment Seat]. Read all of the chapter. Notice that Rabshakeh went to far in mocking God but we see the PLEDGE system at work. Here we see it in "I pledge allegiance.....to the flag"

If we want equity we must do equity. As such if we make a promise we must keep the promise.

I could write volumes on Isaiah 36. It goes directly to TRUST - the TWO BECOME ONE.

Isa 36:8 Now therefore give pledges, I pray thee, to my master the king of Assyria, and I will give thee two thousand horses, if thou be able on thy part to set riders upon them.

Isa 36:16 Hearken not to Hezekiah: for thus saith the king of Assyria, Make an agreement with me by a present, and come out to me: and eat ye every man of his vine, and every man of his fig tree, and drink ye every man the waters of his own cistern;

Consider an ESTATE and consider v.16. Now what is the difference between a Spring and a Cistern? A king is a wellspring but an Estate is a cistern. Once the water is consumed in a cistern it is in need of more water. This is a great deception! And this shows the ignorance of man relying and leaning on man's inventions - they are a shaky reed blownin in the wind.

But a HARD RAIN IS GONNA FALL. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6QnaCGJUdA)

Be prepared your TRUST will be sorely tested! "I'm going back out BEFORE the rain starts to fallin" - "Where the executioners face is well hidden". "I'll reflect it from a Mountain where all souls can see it".

Awesome song! Like Dylan said "The rules of the Road have been LODGED, its only peoples games you have to dodge" - but "its alright ma, I CAN MAKE IT."

===================================

But back on point - I recently read a very interesting book entitled THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE WORLD by Mark Booth. And in this book it describes in some great detail the methods used to CLIMB UP OVER THE WALL into the Temple Room. Consider carefully my analogy. Jesus Christ said "I AM the WAY" "No man comes to the Father except thru the Son" -

Joh_10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

But consider the children of darkness who intend to attend the wedding feast. They climb up over the wall and they REFUSE to enter in thru the Door! Therefore they intend to bypass the Cheribum [pineal gland] which bars the way to the Tree of Life - and they intend to strip out the spirit such that they might open the Pineal Gland but in doing so they DOOM themselves.

Mat 22:11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

Mat 22:12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.

Mat 22:13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

As such these robbers and thieves seek to "tunnel into heaven" in order to bring down into the Earth the heavenly physics and in doing so create a linear eternity in time absent God in this material world. And they believe they will have their way.

Ha Satan has a FIVE POINT plan [pentagram] as outlined in Isaiah 14 and we find:

Isa_14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

He does indeed plan to bring down A TREE OF LIFE transforming man - but understand that God is limitless and without TIME. Yet, Satan plans to trap man in TIME - such that his DOMINION will last forever. For he is the "god of this world" and he intends to keep it that way. However, you reader are with CHOICE - and your choice will be tested.

Conflict always proceeds peace but consider the peace that is offered to you. Did you do anything to obtain it? Talk about a "rear ending" you are gonna need some handles for those socks if you fall for the lies!

Peace O' Peace-
We proclaim it at least
two fingers up thumb crossed;
O how Profound
IF Peace comes around
Peace PURCHASED via no cost. - By Michael Joseph

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

Chex
02-28-14, 04:37 PM
One of reasons we have wars?

I will read Isaiah 36 hope to see it here (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/son-god-church-leaders-buying-680462)and that caught my attention THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE WORLD by Mark Booth (http://www.thesecrethistoryoftheworld.com/explore.php)

"I pledge allegiance.....to the flag". That brought back memories. Why would I pledge to a flag? Did God or Jesus have a flag? Even in grammar school I didn’t understand the copious profusion of words? To each his/her own on who you serve, “nobody created us (Anatomy) in vein like God did”.

Anthony Joseph
02-28-14, 04:59 PM
I can live without unfermented soy & I don't smoke cannibus
...but PLEASE don't tell me I can't have my Yuengling!!! I won't survive! :eek: :( (Oldest brewery in America, BTW!)

I'll do you one better...

I enjoy American craft beer 'IPA-style' (India Pale Ale (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_Pale_Ale)) for the bitterness and dry finish. High hop content is what the style is known for; the origin of the style was to preserve the ale when travelling long distances (The British sent it to their troops in India - the high hop and alcohol content preserved it well).

When I decide to imbibe in one, I take at least 100 mcg of Vitamin K2 MK-7 (http://www.nowfoods.com/MK-7-Vitamin-K-2-100mcg-60-Veg-Capsules.htm) with it to combat the phytoestrogenic effects of the hops. I try to it regularly regardless of my drinking a beer.

At least Yuengling is not an adjunct beer (http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/style/38/) like most of the popular ones; made extremely on the cheap and flavorless; and, it is the oldest American Brewery which didn't sell out, yet.

The Scottish Gruit Ale (http://www.gruitale.com/intro_en.htm)style was most popular prior to the 'hop-invasion'. The history behind that is very interesting.

Michael Joseph
02-28-14, 06:25 PM
One of reasons we have wars?

I will read Isaiah 36 hope to see it here (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/son-god-church-leaders-buying-680462)and that caught my attention THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE WORLD by Mark Booth (http://www.thesecrethistoryoftheworld.com/explore.php)

"I pledge allegiance.....to the flag". That brought back memories. Why would I pledge to a flag? Did God or Jesus have a flag? Even in grammar school I didn’t understand the copious profusion of words? To each his/her own on who you serve, “nobody created us (Anatomy) in vein like God did”.

The children [not kids] of Israel did indeed bear ensigns [standards or flags] but they did not pledge to the ensign they pledged to God. Their IDENTITY was in Yehovah - not some flag.

The ensign in itself is meaningless but the symbol or character is what men will die for. Just as a Name is not IDENTITY rather it holds Equity in its Person.

Num_2:2 Every man of the children of Israel shall pitch by his own standard, with the ensign of their father's house: far off about the tabernacle of the congregation shall they pitch.

Isa_5:26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:

Isa_11:10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Isa_11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

The Ensign is Yehoshuah!

For Yehovah said unto Yehovah, sit at my right arm until I make your enemies your footstool.

The rabbi's had a heck of a time with that one! Because now you have to accept Jesus Christ in a way that most will not. Yehovah Saves!

The Name of God is a concept that man uses but man has LIMITED understanding so man - in a sense - places God in a box, with a label, in effort to comprehend. God holds the Universe in the palm of his hand! Now how is man to comprehend that?

So we are unconcerned with fabric and more concerned with PRINCIPLES and EQUITY and JUSTICE - which is RIGHTEOUSNESS which is CHARACTER. I can pledge to that but not to a man.

Allodial wrote in the Forums about the Heir becoming Educated! He is right on point. Bowing down to symbols puts one at enmity against God. If we are to be Co-Heirs IN CHRIST, then we had best accept that Election and get on with our deeds matching our Words!

Satanists hold Yehovah to be Typhon or a demigod - they say Moon God. You see why? Because the moon REFLECTS the true Light. And who do you suppose they believe is the true light?

Answer: Lucifer.

They maintain that God is DUAL. They beleive that Lucifer is the good nature of God and Yehovah is the evil nature of God. Be careful reader, I wrote "they maintain" those are not my beliefs. Yehovah experienced death in the flesh in order to Redeem his creation. Where said creation was being held ransom. Now who again is evil?

Choice is at once a paradox! It is both the Solution and the Problem!

The first Son of God was perfect in the Image of Elohim - Adam; but he was made Subject to Vanity - in Hope that CHILDREN MIGHT CHOOSE the Good - which is say - be led by the Spirit of God and not their Central Nervous System.

Mal 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

Mal 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Mal 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

Mal 4:4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

Consider the child that chooses the Way of God. This one even though he be 70 years of age and white headed, he has become as a Child in need of Instruction. He enters into the Stall, a protected place, to grow up UNDER the Shadow of El Shaddai. For SHE said "Today, if you will hear HIS voice".

Now the Spirit of God is everywhere and God desires to SEND His Spirit to us; however we MUST choose. Again the Solution is Choice. We must choose!

Who are these clowns who speak of sodomizing Yehovah? I truly feel sorry for those poor souls. Don't they realize that every soul that is called and then chooses Yehovah is as a Bride preparing for a Wedding? To even consider harming one of the "little ones" is a grave mistake! They make their own bed and there is no redemption for these.

Mat_18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which place their trust in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

If you think that the enemy does not understand v.6, then you are crazy! It is the way out! If you want to lean on statutes of man - then you are trapped! Because you subject yourself wholly to those who gave the Law! But who created man?

Gen 2:7 And Yehovah Elohim formed [as a potter] the man [Adam] of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath that is life; and man became a living soul.

Three Books I highly Recommend to be read in order.

1. The Secret History of the World - Mark Booth
2. Lucifer's Children - Milan Martin
3. Beyond Science Fiction - Jim Wilhelmsen

Then study Bill Coopers Mystery Babylon series - Original Tapes Here. (http://www.hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/?page_id=11264)

Isis/Osirus/Ra - learn it. The Esoteric meaning is: Church/Doctrine/Fruits

Yehoshuah said: Woe unto them, in that day, which are with Child and do give suck!

Do you suppose that she is not to have a baby in those times? How absurd! This speaks to those who have CONSUMATED a SPIRITUAL relationship with a False Church [Whore] and not only are they deceived, they are now pregnant and are nursing the child! Meaning they are holding revivals to bring converts or proselytes into this Church of Hell.

This is the True Meaning. And the wise can count. But this Church of Hell - appeals to all religions - have you heard of the Cosmic Christ? or Theosophy? or Spiritualism? There are many who espouse these VILE doctrines. And they are indeed slick. Very slick.

Are you fed up with religion? - Examine yourself - IT IS BY DESIGN!

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

allodial
02-28-14, 06:54 PM
Why did Dave Chappelle turn down $50M and walk off the set of a TV show?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAPAdYiJ6oI

(31 minute mark on topic.)

Michael Joseph
03-01-14, 02:37 AM
IF YOU CAN RECEIVE IT..... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbnyM0_dfuE)

A further study on TESLA SHELLS will help you understand!

Shalom
Michael Joseph

salsero
03-01-14, 05:11 PM
The issue of a gay agenda is no different than a black, Jew, woman, elderly, white, Asian, Muslim, Italian, Irish, German, them v us. It is all about separation. Whether you like gays, tolerate them or hate them is not the issue. It appears the gays are being pandered to not because of an agenda but rather to ensure a voting block or classification for their ultimate destruction. It is not different than the Christian right or anti-tea-party left. TPTB create this for the purpose of We, the people, to keep our eye off THEM and focus on "politically hot buttons" that intentionally are used for the purpose of separation. If the people are against one another, they will be focusing on these false issues rather than we, the international bankers who are out to destroy everyone because of the ultimate hate for humanity in and of itself.

Gentlemen, if you do not like gays or want to know any - that is fine. Do not associate yourself with them. But the reality is what appears to be an agenda is for the ultimate goal of "all the sureties in a group be pandered AND CLASSIFIED, then attack and destroy". At this point in time, everyone in THIS group must realize the international bankers will stop at nothing toward the goal of a NWO and the destruction of 98% of humanity as we know it. Just keep this in mind when you are "group people".

Anthony Joseph
03-02-14, 02:32 PM
The issue of a gay agenda is no different than a black, Jew, woman, elderly, white, Asian, Muslim, Italian, Irish, German, them v us. It is all about separation. Whether you like gays, tolerate them or hate them is not the issue. It appears the gays are being pandered to not because of an agenda but rather to ensure a voting block or classification for their ultimate destruction. It is not different than the Christian right or anti-tea-party left. TPTB create this for the purpose of We, the people, to keep our eye off THEM and focus on "politically hot buttons" that intentionally are used for the purpose of separation. If the people are against one another, they will be focusing on these false issues rather than we, the international bankers who are out to destroy everyone because of the ultimate hate for humanity in and of itself.

Gentlemen, if you do not like gays or want to know any - that is fine. Do not associate yourself with them. But the reality is what appears to be an agenda is for the ultimate goal of "all the sureties in a group be pandered AND CLASSIFIED, then attack and destroy". At this point in time, everyone in THIS group must realize the international bankers will stop at nothing toward the goal of a NWO and the destruction of 98% of humanity as we know it. Just keep this in mind when you are "group people".

it's not about "liking gays" or "not liking gays"; we are to love our brother as ourselves.

the point is that the 'homosexual agenda' has been used as a tool of control as far back as the first empire.

it separates man from the Creator's Will and diminishes man's strength which keeps him subservient to the 'PTB' whether it is 'international bankers' or whoever

allodial
03-02-14, 05:20 PM

The association of affinity for sexual fetishes with the adverse experiences of God-fearing Jews, Christians and brown-skinned people is a slap in the face to them. Its interesting that because of clever psychological spin that millions or billions of people have been convinced of "gay" being a whole new species rather than what it really is: political groups of men and women who have an affinity for a particular sexual fetish or set of sexual fetishes. However, yes there is that factor of creating a "pander point" and a following by giving them "new rights". Men with an affinity for those fetishes classified as "homosexual" for example where not persecuted during WWII, they are not readily identifiable unless they advertise. We are talking about how someone gets off. Citizens typically lack the right to engage in practices which threaten the public health or which vector infections diseases. "Homosexual" as a mental disorder was never removed for medical reasons from the DSM-VI but instead due to coercive political influences. Thusly it remains a mental disorder in fact (i.e. the desire to gain a sense of gratification from 'dominating' someone else by sticking your **** up their *** is currently a mental disorder in the US medical system). Of course, there are those who became "gay" due to abuse in prison or to the like. One cannot be born gay if one is born with a penis anymore than one can be born male and be born with a vagina.

Its a clever and admitted trick to associate 'hatred' with being disgusted by a disgusting behavior. I know have met a number of men who are into homosexual fetishes and there were those who were very kind, warm and good-hearted. I am unaware of ever hating them. I'd say that more than 80% I observed evidenced lack of any moral fiber which would keep them from drugging another man as a sport simply to have the gratification of 'dominating' him (they call it date rape)--my observation is that once a core level of morality was dispensed with, others collapsed. Among so-called lesbian females, its quite a different matter.

An associate of mine worked for a large retail chain for a region that was run by a 'gay man'. He explained how he had to quit because of the incessant pressure by co-workers to 'turn gay'. He explained that it was like they were pushing a religion on him. This was around 1996. He said they finally made life at his job so miserable that he had to quit for the hatred (i.e. the 'gay male' felt rejected emotionally like girls with broken hearts but also angry over loss of opportunity to willingly bugger him so they set out together against him with hatred). Believe me, the typical observed direction of the hatrde is from those who are into homosexual fetishes has been from gays to those who quietly and lovingly exercise their right to not 'be gay'.

I recall of many encounters were a gay bartender at a restaurant kept advertising his buggery-sodomy interests to me. Now I am simply waiting at a restaurant time after time to be seated and the waiting area was at the bar. Eventually, being rather put off by the incessant fixation on his sexual gettings-off, I explained to him that with all of my conservative upbringing how I was taught to love all (love !=sex) how I had failed to observe any strongly conservative families teach 'gay bashing', how I had observed that most so-called 'gay bashing' was disputes between gay 'lovers' or vengeance over 'date rape', how I lack the inclination to go around telling people especially at a restaurant how redhead girls with buxom bodies wearing nothing but polka dot socks might me sexually aroused being that doing so seems to be rather immature and rather inappropriate, how if a straight man who for example regularly used 'bunny slippers' to arouse himself would have management or cops called on him if he went around a mall advertising his 'arousal perferences, how I'd rather him stop advertising to me about his sexual fetishes at a restaurant before my meals because I didnt come to a porn shop I came to a restaurant. This man had repeatedly disregarded my rights. After being closed out of the opportunity to willingly bugger me, instead of respecting my rights or liberties or preferences he set against me with hatred.

Salsero I believe has repeatedly made very fine and important points and contribution. However, I am convinced it would be an error to presume with the psychopolitical false brush anything such as hatred. Salsero seems to be making complimentary points rather than conflicting ones. However, the pop spin doesn't fly. This isn't about hating anyone its about preserving the rights of those who lack interest in buggery-sodomy fetishes.

Also, how did public office become a place for promoting sexual fetishes or methods of achieving orgasm?

Michael Joseph
03-02-14, 06:44 PM
Thank you Allodial.

All perversity leads to disease. I mean think about it, if you engage in such a perverse act, if you do not take special provision you will get either a nasty infection or even worse a disease that can lead to death. Now before the gainsayers start with their ignorant rhetoric - "you can get STD's in vaginal intercourse as well" - let me say, that is only due to man's perversity!

However, I do not discount that some are wired towards a particular disposition; however to FOIST that position upon a people using the "poor ole defenseless me" argument is repugnant. My opinion is that EWE are the master of EWEr ship and if you sail it into the rocks, then so be it. Where it gets interesting, and thanks Allodial, is when one's folly affects all - ref. Seat Belt laws.

Where is the Love? I see only Lust, Power and Greed. Which is to say a SELF CENTERED mind focused on self pleasure.

================================

Now lets back to the intent of this thread. THE REASON for this act in regard to initiation of small boys, children or adults is to KILL THE SPIRIT. Do you research and you will see. The idea is that they would torture or place the initiate in such a state of Fear, Panic and Pain such that the Spirit could be diminished to such a state that "A NEW SPIRIT" might emerge. And this is what they taught the initiate "was God". They use the Bible to support this practice saying the "Kingdom of God is found within".

Now consider: have you done your studies on Christmas?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZAL80TMLaE

To do this to a Child is beyond repugnant; however this is the practice as to make sex slaves - Ref MK-ULTRA - Eyes wide Shut [Stanley Kubrick] amongst other practices as well.

Mind Control. This is the end game. The effeminate little ones who seek to satiate their lusts matter not in this discourse - the matter at hand is Domination - which is to say CONTROL.

This is not about segregation or separation of saying "we have all the answers" and "you are wrong". This rite is about POWER. Gaining POWER.

Eph 6:12 For to us the wrestling is not against blood and flesh [human beings], but against principalities, against superhuman powers, against the world rulers of this darkness [the present order of things] ..., against spiritual hosts of Satan in the heavenlies.

Now what do you think would COMPEL a flesh body to do anything? Except his MIND. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=035JfHSoG70)

And where do you think thoughts come from? You don't think you derived them do you? Your job is CHOICE. Two paths are set before you. You CHOOSE.

Now why Sodomy. Because they are attempting to Climb up over the WALL to enter back into Eden! They REFUSE the Door [Christ] - they HATE Christ. So they are attempting to overcome the two Cheribums with the flaming swords guarding the way back. And for what cause? ETERNAL LIFE. These seek the VRIL or the THULE ["TOO-LE"] force.

They "bore into hell" and "ascend into heaven" - read your bible - God said they would do this! Even Yehoshuah in the flesh - elaborated - he said: If one does not come thru the door he is a theif and a robber. Consider what that means - he is saying that they will find a way over the wall.

And they will bring down to this earth heavenly physics to serve Lucifer in comportment with the FIVE POINT PLAN found at Isaiah 14. He intends to setup an eternal kingdom here on the Earth trapping man in an eternal existence in Sin by showing man how to partake of the Tree of Life.

Consider the LOVE that God showed to man by taking away the Tree of Life. For if man partakes of that Tree in Sin - he is doomed!

Because, if life is imparted whilst having a consciousness of sin, then that is eternal damnation. Then this explains the true reason for that doctrine being taught. But, of course, they forget to mention, or shall I say omit this part of the information so that people willingly make a confession that rejects the redemption of the finished work through the perfect sacrifice. Indeed, Lucifer and the Pentagon are one in plot, plan and motivation

Isis is the Church. Osirus is the DOCTRINE and Horus is the Fruit.

Now do you understand. "Woe unto those who in those days are WITH CHILD and do give suck."

These have consumated a Spiritual Marriage with a Strange Woman [Church] they have internalized its Doctrine [Osirus] and they not only accept it for themselves they are actively bringing in prospective converts! [Horus] Making them TWICE THE SON OF HELL.

====================

Have you never seen STAR WARS?

Let me point out a couple of intersting feature concerning this VILE production. But before I do that let me point out how Hitler was the first one to put together the ancient monoliths in regard to the PRESERVED DOCTRINES [OSIRUS] so that he might bring forth HORUS thru his State Church - National Socialism - Nazi. Study his life and you will be amazed.

Did you notice that Darth VADER wore a Nazi helmet and he spoke out of a Masonic Triangle? Probably not, but look again! Now lets see the Gnostic agenda. Who redeems Darth Vadar? It was LUKE SKYWALKER = The Light that walks across the Sky. What is the Light that walks across the sky? THE SUN GOD - BAAL.

Now consider the Dark Star. Were any women on board? YOU WILL NOT FIND ONE WOMAN ON THE DARK STAR. - No Reproduction by God's methods - ONLY CLONING.

You say Cloning - how absurd, right? Look at the Storm Troopers - ALL ALIKE, yes? Now consider I-Robot. All the same, yes? Bi-Centenial Man? It is all the same agenda. Man is seeking immortal life without God's Help. Man says "he is God". And man stand against God saying "we do not need Jesus". We can do it without Jesus.

So the goal is eternal linear-time existence - and who do you think Dear Reader will sit himself on the throne of that existence? Have you read Isaiah 14 yet?

It is about the DNA folks. And God will not abide a HYBRID. Spiritual or Physical.

For anyone who come in WITHOUT the door is a thief and a robber! Jesus Christ is the Door. The Way.

Now back to the Storm Troopers - Clones. Have you not read Joel chapter Two. The locusts coming out of the pit. These are cloned beings that cannot die! They are embodied with the "disembodied spirits of the fallen angels" - Ref Gen6, Jude, Enoch6, and may other places.

You say I don't believe this stuff. It does not matter if you believe or not. You are dealing with those who not only believe this stuff but took it to its ultimate end - they ascended into Heaven and they tunneled into Hell. And for your bible students [not just pretenders]:

The book of Daniel says that the last kingdom will NOT be Enosh. Look up that Hebrew word - Enosh. The last ten Kings will not be Enosh. However prior to that time there will be ten COMMERCIAL POWERS [ten families] who will lend all of their influence and power to One.

Now back to Star Wars: Who is Anikan? Lucifer. Who is Darth Vadar? Satan. And pray tell do the Storm Troopers act in their own behalf or under the CONTROL of Darth Vadar? And look, what do we see on the Dark Star? Men. And under whose control do they act? These are Horus - who have the Mark of the Beast - these are with CHILD AND DO GIVE SUCK.

The Jedi are the Nazi - SS. A secret society. Study the SS it is quite revealing. They have learned to "tap" into the Thule or Vril - study those societies. See now the TOWER OF BABEL was not some sort of means to escape some flood. HOW FREAKIN ABSURD. IT was a means to PRESERVE the doctrine [Isis] given to man by ANGELS THAT LEFT THEIR ESTATE in Heaven.

The masons search for "the lost word" - what they mean by that statement is that they have preserved their little piece of the TOWER OF BABEL but they only have a piece - they have not put all the pieces together. But Hitler did. Ref Base 211 - Foo Fighters - time travel, etc.

So this Sodomy is a MEANS TO AN END. The end is to enter into the Garden to steal its secrets and return to this plane [dimension] with those Heavenly Physics to setup an eternal linear-time kingdom.

Again, I say: Consider the LOVE that God showed to man by taking away the Tree of Life. For if man partakes of that tree in Sin - he is doomed!

Isa 14:9 The grave from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the Rephaim for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

Isa 14:10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?

Isa 14:11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms are thy coverlet.

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst subdue the nations!

MJ's Comment: Ever study the Mysteries? Isis' star was Sirius. It is WRONGLY called the Dog Star today. It appears at Morning on the 70th day after its going down. ISIS is the CHURCH. OSIRUS is the DOCTRINE.

Isa 14:13 And thou saidst in thine heart, (1) I will mount up into the heavens, (2) I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: (3) I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the recesses of the north:

Isa 14:14 (4)I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; (5)I will be like the MOST HIGH.

Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to the grave, to the recesses of the pit.

Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to quake, that did shake kingdoms;

Isa 14:17 That made the habitable world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that loosed not his prisoners?

Shalom,
MJ

Michael Joseph
03-02-14, 07:09 PM
Hopefully if you have been tracking with the foregoing post, then you understand the reason in the Myth that Isis could not find the penis of Osirus. So she made one. She is a STRANGE WOMAN [Zur] indeed. He places his Doctrine in Her Church and Fruit is brought forth. Do you get it? Each Pharaoh on the throne is the reincarnated Osirus! ORION.

Yehoshuah - The Word of God - stands in opposition to this Great Deception. Therefore the plan is to nullify THE WAY and make it "A Way". Notice that Prince Charles just recently changed his Title. He was Defender of The Faith. Now it is "Defender of Faith".

There now - we all FEEL better now - go to sleep little babe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXpRxzmawjw

the wizards of Hollywood know their CRAFT well.

Remember OSIRUS is the DOCTRINE. She must impregnate the Church with His Doctrine.

2Co_11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is disguised [masquerades] as an angel of light.

AGENTS OF SATAN IN THE PULPIT. Now do you comprehend the Obelisk? It is OSIRUS's penis! It is the Force of Doctrine which IMPREGNATES the Church [Woman].

shalom,
Michael Joseph

Anthony Joseph
03-02-14, 07:14 PM
the irony is that those men and women who join in rebellion against the Creator, with the principal spiritual powers of the world, convince others to deny 'religion' and the concept of an intelligent Creator while they are entrenched in their 'religion' secretly and use it to further their rebellious agenda against the Creator which they publicly teach does not exist

these people know and believe and the trick is to get you to not know and not believe

denial of the Creator and humanism becomes the norm

humanism is 'self-enlightenment' absent the Creator's Will and it encompasses all the 'isms and all the 'osophies

Michael Joseph
03-02-14, 07:42 PM
the irony is that those men and women who join in rebellion against the Creator, with the principal spiritual powers of the world, convince others to deny 'religion' and the concept of an intelligent Creator while they are entrenched in their 'religion' secretly and use it to further their rebellious agenda against the Creator which they publicly teach does not exist

these people know and believe and the trick is to get you to not know and not believe

denial of the Creator and humanism becomes the norm

humanism is 'self-enlightenment' absent the Creator's Will and it encompasses all the 'isms and all the 'osophies

I like that Anthony Joseph. They TRY to get us.....they place a CHOICE before us. They are the Serpent. Now read Gen 3:15 again. Then when you are done with that Rev 2:9 and 3:9.

Shoot I will do the work:

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy [Satan's] seed and her Seed; Christ shall bruise thy head [vital part], and thou shalt bruise His heel [lower part]."

Now try to get out of the physical for a moment and think Church [Woman] and Doctrine [Man].. but do not dismiss the physical. God's Word has many outworkings!

Gen 3:16 Unto the woman He said, "I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception [pregnancy]; in sorrow [painful toil] thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be subject to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

Rev 2:9 I know thy ... tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have given before thee an open door, and no one can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and didst keep My word, and didst not deny My name.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I give them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make [compel] them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I ... loved thee.

================

Now what most don't know - because they don't care to know - is that not only did the Nazi's kill about 6M "so called Jews" [there are twelve tribes of Israel] - they also killed about 2-3 Million Christians! Funny how we never hear about that! They also killed those who were retarded or handicapped as they were trying to perfect the NORDIC blood. Haven't you wondered why the Avengers series is so popular now amongst the children? They are being INDOCTRINATES into the NORDIC gods. The table is being prepared for a great sacrifice!

================

Now back to this WOMAN. She is a harlot and subtil [wise] she is a guardian of the Secrets. Lets see if Yehoshuah told us about her. He said He did in Mark 13 "Behold I have FOREtold you all things."

Pro 7:5 That they may keep thee from the apostate woman, From the foreigner which flattereth with her words.

Pro 7:6 For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,

Pro 7:7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the sons, A young man void of understanding,

Pro 7:8 Passing through the back street near her corner; And he sauntered the way to her house,

Pro 7:9 In the darkness, in the evening of the day, In the black and dark night:

Pro 7:10 And, behold, there met him a woman With the attire of an harlot, and hidden of heart.

Pro 7:11 (She is loud and stubborn; Her feet abide not in her house:

Pro 7:12 Now is she without, now in the streets, And lieth in wait at every corner.)

Pro 7:13 So she caught him, and kissed him, And with a bold face said unto him,

Pro 7:14 "I have peace offerings with me; This day have I payed my vows.

Pro 7:15 Therefore came I forth to meet thee, Diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.

Pro 7:16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, With carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.

Pro 7:17 I have perfumed my bed With myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.

Pro 7:18 Come, let us drink deep of love until the morning: Let us solace ourselves with much loves.

Pro 7:19 For the master of the house is not at home, He is gone a long journey:

MJ comment: The Master of the House is Yehoshuah: Yehovah the Savior : and She [Isis] is at work to deceive! What is the result of those that go into Her to receive of her Doctrines?

Pro 7:21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, With the flattering of her lips she forced him.

Pro 7:22 He goeth after her suddenly, As an ox goeth to the slaughter, Or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;

Pro 7:23 Till a dart strike through his liver; As a bird hasteth to the snare, And knoweth not that it is for his life.

Pro 7:24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye sons, And attend to the sayings of my mouth.

Pro 7:25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, Go not astray in her paths.

Pro 7:26 For she hath cast down many wounded: Yea, many strong men have been slain by her.

Pro 7:27 Her house is the way to the grave, Going down to the inner chambers of death.

MJ comment: Notice in v.16 she has decked her bed! What happens on a marriage bed? The CONTRACT is consummated in SEX. Think spiritual! The Penis of OSIRUS is inserted into the Womb of ISIS and the Initiate [HORUS] is made! Sealed with the Mark in the Forehead! And therefore the Hand [Labor] supports the Thought.

1Ki_18:21 And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.

MJ comment: in light of v19 see the following:

Mat 21:33 Hear another parable: There was a certain master of a house, which planted a vineyard, and placed around it a fence, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower [for the watchmen], and leased it out to husbandmen, and went abroad:

Mat 21:34 And when the season of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.

Mat 21:35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and one they beat, and one they killed, and one they stoned.

Mat 21:36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them the same way.

Mat 21:37 But at last he sent unto them his own son, saying, They will stand in awe of my son.

Mat 21:38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us hold on to his inheritance.

Anthony Joseph: You had better know they believe, but they retain power keeping us in unbelief. God is righteous therefore His Law is perfect. As such Deuteronomy Ch 27 and 28 bring forth either cursings or blessings. And if They can keep us in rebellion with such CRAP as the Law is no more - nonsense - then they retain Power and Control.

The Penis of Osirus has been inserted into the wrong Oriface! Do you get it? The Obelisk is a magical symbol of POWER. IT IS THE IMAGE OF JEALOUSLY.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

allodial
03-02-14, 08:28 PM
As revealed to me, the Lot story was illustrating that the purpose was domination and power.

And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways.

And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night. And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat. But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him, And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door. But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door. And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

Many interpretations of the Lot story seem to steer away from the significance: #1 Lot offered up his daughters and they rejected them (why: they wanted to sodomize Lot's guests and Lot likely knew this but gave them a chance to avoid the destruction that eventually came); #2 Lot out of love intervened and pleaded for their salvation from destruction WHICH THEY IGNORED (Lot did not even hate the men); #3 the men weren't about consensuality they were aiming to forcibly sodomize Lot's guests; #4 the guests smote the would-be rapists with blindness rather than killing or causing painful injury upon them.

Michael Joseph
03-02-14, 09:10 PM
Allodial, thank you for that. I have to say if these clowns showed up at my door I might introduce them to my two brothers Smith and Wesson prior to my two daughters - but I see what you mean - God loves the man but does not necessarily care for his deeds. What is interesting to me is Lots wife looking back.

Consider the Woman as a church. She is looking back. Remember when Aaron made a golden calf. She looked back into Egypt and they brought in the worship of the Host of Heaven into their worship of Yehovah. Which is Idolatry.

Jos 24:16 And the People answered and said, Far be it from us that we should forsake the LORD, to serve other gods;

Jos 24:17 For the LORD our God, He is God. He brought us up and our fathers out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage, and which did those great signs in our sight, and preserved us in all the way wherein we went, and among all the peoples through whom we passed:

Jos 24:18 And the LORD drave out from before us all the peoples, even the Amorites which dwelt in the land: therefore will we also serve the LORD; for He is our God.

Jos 24:19 And Joshua said unto the People, Ye cannot serve the LORD, [Unless ye put away your idols]: for He is an holy God; He is a jealous GOD; He will not forgive your transgressions nor your sins.

Jos 24:20 If ye forsake the LORD, and serve strange gods, then He will turn and do you hurt, and
consume you, after that He hath done you good.

Jos 24:21 And the People said unto Joshua, Nay; but we will serve the LORD.

Jos 24:22 And Joshua said unto the People, Ye are witnesses against yourselves that ye have chosen you the LORD, to serve Him. And they said, We are witnesses.

Jos 24:23 Now therefore put away, said he, the foreigners' gods which are among you, and incline your heart unto the LORD God of Israel.

Jos 24:24 And the People said unto Joshua, The LORD our God will we serve, and His voice will we obey.

Then Joshua made a covenant - based on the
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqDi9b9pr7g - made with blood - binding these peoples in Covenant. Do yourself a favor and watch this video.

Hos 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call Me My husband; and shalt call Me no more My lord.

Hos 2:17 For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.

Hos 2:18 And in that [yet future] day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.

Hos 2:19 And I will betroth thee unto Me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto Me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.

Hos 2:20 I will even betroth thee unto Me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know Jehovah Himself.

MJs Comment: And the Husband shall lift up His bride and carry her across the THRESHOLD so that she cannot step on the Threshold!

If you watched the video - did you get it? Do you now see how REPUGNANT is the act of Sodomy! I speak to the Isis/Osirus myth. Remember she could not find the penis of Osirus - so she MADE one!

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

salsero
03-02-14, 09:24 PM
I live in what may be referred to as a "gay area". I am not bad on the eyes to look at. At no time have I ever been "asked anything in appropriate". Joking around "suggesting" maybe but never disrespected. I also do not send out signals that there is any interest. I do not believe any gay, straight or otherwise intentionally "pushes" anything on anyone UNLESS there is something energetically going on. As far as "that agenda" or "this agenda", my comment had really to do with "stopping everyone's agenda" except to be ONE VOICE FOR UNIVERSAL GOOD FOR EVERYONE EQUALLY. A "Christian agenda" is no different than a gay agenda - just opposite spectrums. I believe in reincarnation [and that is open to not just here on earth] meaning as created in the IMAGE of the Creator, we are in potential everything that the Creator IS. The Creator IS infinite possibilities under infinite avenues, all of which are part of He, the Creator and God of all. Therefore, in order to experience God [and we can only do this in fragments on this planet or levels] we have to experience those possibilities IN EVERY FORM for the purpose of experiencing and learning for the ultimate end of We Are All One in him. Therefore perversion, homelessness, drug addict, Christian, jew, gay, straight, black, white, yellow, whatever are all His and He has Infinite Love for all and nothing in His creation can ever be lost. Nothing.

Again I reiterate that the PTB only want up to divide and then conquer.

All I am saying watch what you say/do - lessons have to be learned at this level when we fail the Golden Rule otherwise bottoms up. LOL.

Michael Joseph
03-02-14, 09:38 PM
Isa 6:4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

Lets break it down:

H520

'ammah

Prolonged from H517; properly a mother (that is, unit) of measure, or the forearm (below the elbow), that is, a cubit; also a door base (as a bond of the entrance): - cubit, + hundred , measure, post.

H5592

saph

From H5605, in its original sense of containing; a vestibule (as a limit); [B]also a dish (for holding blood or wine): - bason, bowl, cup, door (post), gate, post, threshold.

H5128

nua?

A primitive root; to waver, in a great variety of applications, literally and figuratively (as subjoined): - continually, fugitive, X make to [go] up and down, be gone away, (be) move (-able, -d), be promoted, reel, remove, scatter, set, shake, sift, stagger, to and fro, be vagabond, wag, (make) wander (up and down).

====================

What is this saying? It is saying that God showed Isaiah a NEW COVENANT. Continuing...

H6963
From an unused root meaning to call aloud; a voice or sound: - + aloud, bleating, crackling, cry (+ out), fame, lightness, lowing, noise, + hold peace, [pro-] claim, proclamation, + sing, sound, + spark, thunder (-ing), voice, + yell.

H1004
bayith

Probably from H1129 abbreviated; a house (in the greatest variation of applications, especially family, etc.): - court, daughter, door, + dungeon, family, + forth of, X great as would contain, hangings. home, [winter]house (-hold), inside(-ward), palace, place, + prison, + steward, + tablet, [B]temple, web, + within (-out).

H6227
ahan

From H6225; smoke, literally or figuratively (vapor, dust, anger): - smoke (-ing).

H6225

ashan

A primitive root; to smoke, whether literally or figuratively: - be angry (be on a) smoke.

MJ's restatement of Isaiah 6:4: "At the entrance of the door upon the threshold wherein is the blood of the covenant was kept moved out of its place by decree and the Progeny were given over to anger and disillusionment."

God told Isaiah he was about to Remove the Covenant - He was going to DIVORCE Israel! Look at Isaiah's response!

Isa 6:5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am lost; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

Isa 6:7 And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin covered and atoned.

MJ's comment: A Husband covers his wife in Coverture! She is a Femme Covert. Today we have been tricked into being Femme Sole! Check me out. Look up the terms!

Isa 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us [Father, Son, and Holy Spirit]? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

================================

Divorce you say?:

Jer 3:1 It is a common saying, "If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted?'"but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet thinkest thou to return again to Me,' saith the LORD.

Jer 3:5 Will He reserve His anger for ever? will He keep it to the end? Behold, thou hast spoken and done, the evil things hast had thy way."

Jer 3:6 The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, "Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot.

MJ comment: Israel has engaged herself to Osirus! And as such, she receives the Wrath and Anger - for God is righteous - Remember Deut 27 and Deut 28. Equity demands Justice.

Jer 3:7 And I said after she had done all these things, Unto Me she will return. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it.

Jer 3:8 Though she saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

==========================

But all is not lost, a new Covenant has been struck - and the Threshold is our Hearts!

1Co 5:7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, in order that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover was sacrificed ...:

1Co 5:8 So then let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

The Leaven is of course the False Doctrine.

=============================

Folks its about a Woman and a Man - a Wedding Covenant. God desires a chaste virgin. Spiritually CLEAN absent any leaven of false doctrines. But the blessing is in the hand of the doer.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

Anthony Joseph
03-02-14, 10:07 PM
i, for one, do not believe the Creator approves of the acts of sodomy/homosexuality any more than murder, robbery or baring false witness to (and cheating) others

my belief is He thinks it is an abomination and against His Will and intent; however, we are not to judge our brothers but to love our brothers as ourselves

this does not mean we are to accept the acts or behavior as 'normal', 'natural' or 'its just the way 'they' are" any more than we should accept murder, robbery, etc.

that is the subtlety used to trick and control man; to equate recognizing and understanding the sin to hating the sinner

if society is taught and conditioned to believe sodomy/homosexuality is not sinful, it becomes accepted as 'another normal' and those who wield power know this and trick you into believing you are "intolerant" or a "bigot" simply for recognizing and understanding what is sinful according to His Will

again, it is not our place to point to others and call out sin since we all fall short; however, we cannot go to the other side and view what is sinful according to the Creator's Will as an acceptable act or behavior either

Michael Joseph
03-02-14, 10:10 PM
I live in what may be referred to as a "gay area". I am not bad on the eyes to look at. At no time have I ever been "asked anything in appropriate". Joking around "suggesting" maybe but never disrespected. I also do not send out signals that there is any interest. I do not believe any gay, straight or otherwise intentionally "pushes" anything on anyone UNLESS there is something energetically going on. As far as "that agenda" or "this agenda", my comment had really to do with "stopping everyone's agenda" except to be ONE VOICE FOR UNIVERSAL GOOD FOR EVERYONE EQUALLY. A "Christian agenda" is no different than a gay agenda - just opposite spectrums. I believe in reincarnation [and that is open to not just here on earth] meaning as created in the IMAGE of the Creator, we are in potential everything that the Creator IS. The Creator IS infinite possibilities under infinite avenues, all of which are part of He, the Creator and God of all. Therefore, in order to experience God [and we can only do this in fragments on this planet or levels] we have to experience those possibilities IN EVERY FORM for the purpose of experiencing and learning for the ultimate end of We Are All One in him. Therefore perversion, homelessness, drug addict, Christian, jew, gay, straight, black, white, yellow, whatever are all His and He has Infinite Love for all and nothing in His creation can ever be lost. Nothing.

Again I reiterate that the PTB only want up to divide and then conquer.

All I am saying watch what you say/do - lessons have to be learned at this level when we fail the Golden Rule otherwise bottoms up. LOL.

The rite of Sodomy has nothing to do with the foregoing. Division is NOT what this rite is about. It is just the opposite! Regarding whether or not a man wants to engage in such a perverse act that is his business. I am not his judge.

All sin leads to death - but not all sin is equal. Lets be clear on that. All sin leads to death. Now if I LOVE my God I will keep the Wedding Vows! Otherwise, I am as a harlot doing my own thing.

Hos 1:2 The beginning of the word of the LORD in Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, "Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and beget offspring of whoredoms: for the whole land of Israel hath committed great whoredoms, departing from after the LORD."

Hos 1:3 So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son.

Hos 1:4 And the LORD said unto him, "Call his name Jezreel; for yet a little while, and I shall have visited the bloodguiltiness of Jezreel [the valley where the blood was shed] upon the house of Jehu, and will cause to cease the kingdom of the house of Israel.

Hos 1:5 And it shall come to pass at that day, that I will break the bow [of the armies] of Israel in the valley of Jezreel."

Hos 1:6 And she conceived again, and bare a daughter. And Yehovah said unto him, "Call her name Lo-ruhamah: for I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel; but I will utterly take away the kingdom which belongs to them.

MJ comment: See how Hos 1:6 comports with Isaiah 6:4?

Can't you understand now why the Marriage Vows say I will Love and Obey? A man goes into a woman with SEED and the result is FRUIT [Children]. See now why the man carries his wife over the threshold? And when he seeks to consumate the Covenant he is looking for blood - proof of virginity! Even within the Woman we see the Threshold Covenant made manifest!

Hos 1:8 Now when she had weaned Lo-ruhamah, she conceived, and bare a son.

Hos 1:9 Then said Yehovah, "Call his name Lo-ammi [Not My People]: for ye are not My People, and I am not 'I Am' to you.

See if you can spot the change. The Mother was a Harlot, but the sons and daughters have corrected themselves!

Hos 2:1 Say ye unto your brethren, Ammi [My People]; and to your sisters, Ru-hamah [Pitied One].

Hos 2:2 Plead with your mother [Gomer], plead: for she is not My wife, neither am I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms [idolatries] out of her sight, and her adulteries [idolatries] from her embraces;

Hos 2:5 For their mother hath played the harlot: she that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, 'I will go after my lovers [my false gods], that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink.'

Hos 2:6 Therefore, behold, I will hedge up thy way with thorns, and rear a stone wall, that she shall not find her paths.

Hos 2:7 And she shall eagerly follow after her lovers, but she shall not overtake them; and she shall seek them, but shall not find them: then shall she say, 'I will go and return to my first husband; for then was it better with me than [it is] now.'

Hos 2:8 For she did not know that it was I Who gave her corn, and new wine, and oil, and multiplied her silver and gold, they made offerings to Baal.

You say Michael Joseph you have lost your mind? Really? Explain for me exactly why it is you find the Obelisk and the Pyramid EVERYWHERE. Explain why just about all so called "houses of God" bear an obelisk on their building. No reader I have not lost my mind! Pharaoh would be right at home today!

Hos 2:10 And now will I discover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers, and none shall deliver her out of Mine hand.

Hos 2:11 I will also cause all her mirth to cease, her feast, her new moon, her sabbath, her every appointed season.

MJs Comment: God said I will take away my rest from them! And replace it with strife and pagan holidays.

Hos 2:12 And I will lay waste her vines and her fig trees, in she hath said, 'These are my hire that my lovers have given me:' and I will make them a forest, and the beasts of the field shall eat them.

Hos 2:13 And I will visit upon her the feast days of Baalim, wherein she burned incense to them, and she decked herself with her earrings and her jewels, and she went after her lovers, and forgat Me, is Yehovah's oracle.

MJs Comment: Well now that about gets it said. She has invited Osirus into God's assembly. And in doing so she transformed God's assembly into Isis - and they are all as Horus.

Hos 2:14 Nevertheless, behold, I Myself will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak to the heart unto her.

MJs Comment: Now we see a Husband COURTING a Woman! For what CAUSE?

Gen 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Gen 2:24 FOR THIS CAUSE shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with hollow words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the sons of the disobedience.

Eph 5:7 Become not ye therefore partners with them.

Eph 5:8 For ye were once darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

Eph 5:9 (For the fruit of the light is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

Eph 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands, as to the Lord.

Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave up Himself for her;

Eph 5:28 So ought husbands to love their own wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his own wife loveth himself.

FOR THIS CAUSE the flesh shows the Mystery of the Church:

Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

The Doctrine is the Word of God [Masculine]. The Church is the Woman. Therefore the Man is the head of the Woman!

I see no room for Sodomy here! I don't care if you call yourself Gay or Heterosexual - Sodomy is a PERVERSION against God and Nature!

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

Michael Joseph
03-02-14, 10:37 PM
Now you don't think that the Powers that Be are not LAUGHING AT YOU? Think again! They mock you right to your face on your most sacred holiday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W795W63n7mA

In comes ISIS on the backs of her SLAVES. And all of the other gods of the Host of Heaven - dance with her! And all of the initiates BELOW with arms up WORSHIP HER.

Notice the Baal Priest at the end - Cee Lo Green?

I could write for days on this subject!

Eze 13:10 Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter:

Eze 13:11 Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.

Eze 13:12 Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have daubed it?

Eze 13:13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it.

Eze 13:14 So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Eze 13:15 Thus will I accomplish my wrath upon the wall, and upon them that have daubed it with untempered morter, and will say unto you, The wall is no more, neither they that daubed it;

in summation:

Eze 13:18 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe to the women that sew pillows to cover all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you?

Eze 13:19 And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies?

MJ's comment: They do it for FILTHY LUCRE.

Eze 13:21 Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Eze 13:22 Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:

Eze 13:23 Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver my people out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

MJ's comment: Anyone who knows Masonic symbolism will recognize their symbols ALL over Madonna's show! Furthermore, you will also notice the Cee Lo Green's band uniform has the two Olive branches - If you did not know that is a symbol for CANON LAW.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

Chex
03-03-14, 12:09 AM
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. Ezekiel 25:17.

I never questioned what it meant.

Moxie
03-03-14, 04:27 AM
re: Dave Chappelle refusing to wear a dress for a comedy sketch

What about men who wear kilts? Is this acceptable since they are not trying to be feminine, or is a kilt too much like something Catholic school girls wear?

allodial
03-03-14, 12:11 PM
re: Dave Chappelle refusing to wear a dress for a comedy sketch

What about men who wear kilts? Is this acceptable since they are not trying to be feminine, or is a kilt too much like something Catholic school girls wear?

http://www.artofcounting.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/QV55-feathered-garments-detail-Egypt.jpg

There seems to be a great difference between wearing a kilt (rather Egyptian in origins; Scotia is the name of an old Egyptian princess or queen afaik) and wearing a woman's dress. This gets to another overlooked/censored aspect of Roman/Greek pedastery-sodomy-buggery: rite of sodomy as pertains to slavery and racism. Among quite a number of those persons having affinity for fetishes classed as "homosexual", I have observed who believe themselves to be superior to others (i.e. due to their skin color or being of German or some other European ancestry) and thusly they excuse themselves as to sodomizing someone with brown skin and if they have any sense of inferiority complex they see sodomizing as a way of 'correcting that'. I have observed "white homosexuals" who have a fascination in particular with sodomizing brown-skinned men or boys in that they get gratification out sodomizing a man or boy who might be physically stronger but who they intellectually hold to be inferior. Another dark side of slavery generally unspoken of. Is it not puzzling as to why has homosexuality been so heavily promoted in jails and prisons and among young urban teens? I have heard stories of teenage boys in jail (not prison) for minor crimes having their cells left open to be forcibly sodomized while guards (perhaps homosexual and indifferent?) ignored. This isn't about a bunch of nice effiminate men just 'wanting to get along'.

The following shot is from the movie Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 2. The animated character whose voice is done by Mr. T. interestingly enough former police officer, 'demoted' to be a 'barista' who wears a pink dress. Of course, his little son is present there and uses cake icing to make fake hairs on his chest to make himself seem more masculine.

http://moresay.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/cloudy-with-a-chance-of-meatballs-2-recruit-the-gang.jpg

Eventually he is recruited to join an adventure back home where he was a cop and puts on his outfit.

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/12/28/1228-crossdressing-comics-ex2.jpg

I have come across a number of Roman Catholic American homosexuals of German anestry who in wake of their past sexual abuse who particulary have interest in sodomizing a brown-skinned men (i.e. sodomy as a remedy to inferiority complexes). Similarly such can be reciprocated but the point is, its not just about effeminate men going quietly into the night. It is evident that the gratification or interest is psychopolitical. Its to do with domination, resentment or revenge whether misdirected or otherwise.

I live in what may be referred to as a "gay area". I am not bad on the eyes to look at. At no time have I ever been "asked anything in appropriate". Joking around "suggesting" maybe but never disrespected. I also do not send out signals that there is any interest. I do not believe any gay, straight or otherwise intentionally "pushes" anything on anyone UNLESS there is something energetically going on.

If you verbally and assertively and politely assert disinterest rather than joking around, you might get a different response.

I do not believe any gay, straight or otherwise intentionally "pushes" anything on anyone UNLESS there is something energetically going on.

Ummm...there are even straight guys known to go around and use date rape drugs on women. Is being attractive or being the target of some man's psychotic fantasy or inferiority complex the kind of 'energetically' you're referring to?

As for the greater good and 'divisions'. I'm for the Greater Good. However is taking the stand of leaving unchecked the psychopolitical debasement, emaciation, desecration, destruction of men and boys--is that to stand the Greater Good? If it was just a bunch of effiminate men who wanted to keep to themselves, it'd be one thing. Also, Salsero it might be worth noting that some of not many of the PTB and elitists are themselves into the sodomy-buggery paradigm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03nwLOHt2wQ

salsero
03-03-14, 03:05 PM
i, for one, do not believe the Creator approves of the acts of sodomy/homosexuality any more than murder, robbery or baring false witness to (and cheating) others

my belief is He thinks it is an abomination and against His Will and intent; however, we are not to judge our brothers but to love our brothers as ourselves

this does not mean we are to accept the acts or behavior as 'normal', 'natural' or 'its just the way 'they' are" any more than we should accept murder, robbery, etc.

that is the subtlety used to trick and control man; to equate recognizing and understanding the sin to hating the sinner

if society is taught and conditioned to believe sodomy/homosexuality is not sinful, it becomes accepted as 'another normal' and those who wield power know this and trick you into believing you are "intolerant" or a "bigot" simply for recognizing and understanding what is sinful according to His Will

again, it is not our place to point to others and call out sin since we all fall short; however, we cannot go to the other side and view what is sinful according to the Creator's Will as an acceptable act or behavior either

And this is where we disagree. The Creator or God only IS one thing and that is Infinite Love. Man, can not grasp, understand or recognize exactly what pure love is. These shells we have temporary use of called bodies are provided to us as part of His Grace. God does not approve or disapprove of anything because it is all His Creation. God knows that any part of His Creation can never be lost. Never. It does not matter if you are Hitler or Mother Teresa, Hillary or George, Pope Francis or Nancy Pelosi. As I have stated previously, the soul encased in a body is here to learn "something" or help humanity with something. Therefore, a soul "acting out as gay" is doing so for some purpose. Do I know why? NO! Thus you have the scripture about judging one another - DON"T. Is the act of gay sex sinful? How do I know that soul's journey? Do you know that soul's journey and why he or she is gay? Whether society agrees or disagree with gays is not going to promote or discourage the act of gay sex. It is no different than being black, Jew, Muslim or being born white - the soul requires this path.

I really see the issue as society NOT as accepting or not any particular issue but RATHER seeing the face of God in each - appearing separate - man or women we encounter. And shit that ain't easy.

Anthony Joseph
03-03-14, 11:31 PM
And this is where we disagree. The Creator or God only IS one thing and that is Infinite Love. Man, can not grasp, understand or recognize exactly what pure love is. These shells we have temporary use of called bodies are provided to us as part of His Grace. God does not approve or disapprove of anything because it is all His Creation. God knows that any part of His Creation can never be lost. Never. It does not matter if you are Hitler or Mother Teresa, Hillary or George, Pope Francis or Nancy Pelosi. As I have stated previously, the soul encased in a body is here to learn "something" or help humanity with something. Therefore, a soul "acting out as gay" is doing so for some purpose. Do I know why? NO! Thus you have the scripture about judging one another - DON"T. Is the act of gay sex sinful? How do I know that soul's journey? Do you know that soul's journey and why he or she is gay? Whether society agrees or disagree with gays is not going to promote or discourage the act of gay sex. It is no different than being black, Jew, Muslim or being born white - the soul requires this path.

I really see the issue as society NOT as accepting or not any particular issue but RATHER seeing the face of God in each - appearing separate - man or women we encounter. And shit that ain't easy.

you are correct; this is definitely where we disagree

doug555
03-04-14, 12:43 AM
you are correct; this is definitely where we disagree

IMO, there is a diabolical and desperate campaign underway right now at this very special time (just before the literal fulfillment of the 2nd Annual Holyday of Lev 23), to promote mental constructs that are opposed to the Creator's constructs commanded at Genesis.

Perhaps the best way to explain this clash of constructs is to listen to my audio at: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-30428/TS-761465.mp3 (http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-30428/TS-761465.mp3)

The Creator allowed man to choose which construct of reality was true in the Garden. We had to TRUST that His construct was the TRUTH - the ONLY WAY to become like Him - autonomous eternal holy spirit beings - made in his image and likeness.

We will all soon find out that He will enforce the penalties for choosing the wrong constructs. The foundation of ALL of the wrong constructs is PANTHEISM.

Chex
03-04-14, 02:07 PM
We will all soon find out that He will enforce the penalties for choosing the wrong constructs. The foundation of ALL of the wrong constructs is PANTHEISM.

As it is written.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.

1 Corinthians 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Jude 1:7 - Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Romans 1:26 - For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Romans 1:27 - And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

and there is a whole lot more after this.

All I can say is good luck.

Michael Joseph
03-04-14, 04:25 PM
Okay folks, the thread is NOT about sodomy for pleasure! Whatever that means.

Tangent: I would never let my child play in a sanitary sewer; and yet grown men and women do and wonder why they get sick. However, I digress. Hey, we each sail our own boats - if one desires to be sick - let him be sick. I am not the judge and one who is grown can make his or her choice! I just know that if I engage in perversity against nature - I will get sick and there will be consequences!

=====================================

The RITE is about suppressing the Human spirit so that another spirit might emerge! This is the cause and sodomy is the means! Or one of the means they use Sorcery [drugs] as well to open up gates of the mind!

THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE WORLD - Mark Booth goes into detail about how some who AGAINST GODS LAW - use divination to engage the spirit world [another dimension].

You will hear terms from the "new age folks" - talking about 'spirit guides'. this is WITCHCRAFT. Ref Saul - awakening Samuel thru Witch of Endor. We read "they look into the Liver" or "into the fire" - a way of divining.

just listen to what comes out of the mouth of these so called "pop music" entertainers [if you can call it that] today. They speak of being possessed by their own "personal" spirit! And they feel enlightened. What a joke!

It all goes back to the testing of Jesus! Satan said he would grant all the world IF He would just bow to him. The same test is upon every man and woman today. A Choice! In the near future - transhumanism - will come to pass! They have already breached the SECRET PLACE - the book of the law - DNA. Ref - Gene Splicing.

Its all connected folks. Don't fall for obfuscation. It ain't about someone who would choose the Un-natural way! These are RITES of INITIATION. And the idea is that you would be enlightened! I mean you will have superhuman powers - you can see into the spirit world. Who would not want that, right? With it comes power and you become a member of a special club that uses the FINGER OF JUPITER to point to each other.

Don't fall for this folks. It is a great deception! For in the days of Noah came a great flood of waters. But in our time comes a great flood of lies! They will tell you that you have reached APOTHEOSIS - you are a man-god. Thank you Doug you are exactly right - PANTHEISM - is right on the money.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

allodial
03-04-14, 05:57 PM
Pantheism is often mentioned. However panentheism is hardly referred to.

Panentheism is a belief system which posits that the divine (be it a monotheistic God, polytheistic gods, or an eternal cosmic animating force) interpenetrates every part of nature and timelessly extends beyond it. Panentheism differentiates itself from pantheism, which holds that the divine is synonymous with the universe.

Michael Joseph
03-04-14, 11:41 PM
Pantheism is often mentioned. However panentheism is hardly referred to.

Thank you Allodial. Pantheism is not exactly what I am talking about. However, in a sense it is included as man declares he is God. Which is in effect a rendering of Pantheism.

Now this thread is about Panentheism. The NAZI's were searching for "The Force" or "Vril" or "Thule" - M. P. Blavatsky describes the Fohat. Some have called her the "Anti-Moses".

Now consider that "IN THE BEGINNING Elohim created the Heavens and the Earth. This verse is NOT the 1st verse in the Bible. We find that at John 1:1.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning [of the ages] was [already pre-existent] the Word [Christ], and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (Gen_1:1)

Therefore we see Jesus is the Firstborn of God. And all other things that were made [including the Universe] were made FOR and THRU Jesus.

Col 1:15 Who is the image [profile] of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation:

Col 1:16 Because by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him:

Col 1:17 And He IS before all things, and by Him all things hold together.

NOW THEREFORE we see that Elohim is MUCH, MUCH greater than the Universe! The universe is a LINEAR TIME expression - and we cannot put Elohim in that box. Elohim is WITHOUT space and time and at the same time WITHIN.

However, let us realize that God is an entity [pardon the expression]. And one is begotten and others are MADE - as in appointed into the family. Jesus the anointed man was just that an entity! In other words IF you are called and you choose to place your trust in Jesus, THEN you can be 'born from the Spirit" - and those who are "Led by the Spirit" may called themselves [at title] - THE SONS OF GOD.

These become MADE men/women! And you don't mess with a made man! Get it?

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

allodial
03-05-14, 04:12 PM

The above snippet is taken from page 160 of Shepherd Smith the Universalist: The Story of a Mind (http://books.google.com/books?id=ijw7AQAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover) [1892] by William Anderson Smith. Note that the word "catholic" means "universal" in English. A pantheistic view might see lack of error in worshipping a statute if the statue is seen as "containing or being God". If we look to the Garden of Eden story, I am convinced that the first trick was to get Adam to suboordinate himself to creation rather than to serve the Creator over and above creation. This pervasive tactic shows up in an uncanny and unmistakable pattern. The common babble about the Garden of Eden story seem to miss one primary thing: that mankind is put down as having been created in the image of God--but yet the Serpent offered a 'deal' or 'special program' to "be like God". Perhaps consider that for a good moment (I mean seriously!).

In panentheism, the universe in the first formulation is practically the whole itself. In the second formulation, the universe and the divine are not ontologically equivalent. In panentheism, God is viewed as the eternal animating force behind the universe. Some versions suggest that the universe is nothing more than the manifest part of God. In some forms of panentheism, the cosmos exists within God, who in turn "transcends", "pervades" or is "in" the cosmos. While pantheism asserts that 'All is God', panentheism goes further to claim that God is greater than the universe.

With pantheism "everything goes", right? If good and evil can grow on the same tree what's the big deal to the pantheist if "its all the same"? With panentheism, the principle that the creator of something remains superior to his creation remains formidable fact--it is a CORNERSTONE. With pantheism, it would seem that the creator of a system could get "lost in" or "held hostage by" his own creation (i.e. if you created a horse, the horse could disobey you and since its equal to you--dad is equal to his kids and his wife thusly the kids and wife don't have to do anything dad says but somehow its allegedly "OK" for wife and kids to cannibalize dad's resources...hmmm--there are patterns ...like fractals).

Michael Joseph
03-05-14, 07:44 PM
The common babble about the Garden of Eden story seem to miss one primary thing: that mankind is put down as having been created in the image of God--but yet the Serpent offered a 'deal' or 'special program' to "be like God". Perhaps consider that for a good moment (I mean seriously!).

I love that you get that this discourse is primary and foundational to this argument. It is all connected. We must go back to the garden and even before the garden [into first Age] if we have any hope of comprehending. Therefore we Count [those smooth stones] - a stone in a river does not get smooth overnight, yes?

I would ask you to consider my proposition that this man Adam was not the first man for he was amongst many "trees" in the garden. But that he was the first man created in the image of God for divine purpose. Therefore we call him the "Noble Man". Now I would agree with you that this special man was created in the image of God but that later God made him subject to vanity. Meaning that when Adam was placed into the garden he was NO LONGER IN THE IMAGE OF GOD.

Notice that the word tells us that "he was made subject to vanity in hope". Where would he place his trust?

Consider the natures of the Godhead: And this is FUNDAMENTAL.

EL ELYON = the Most High God = All in All - His Majesty
Yehovah and El Shaddai make up the Elohim = THE LORD and GOD ALMIGHTY - male / female aspect - natures.
The Son is an office that Yehovah took = Yehoshuah = Yehovah the Savior which comports with Psalm 27:1.

Psa 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength for protection of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

There is but ONE Family of Elohim and we see in Jesus that he is Yehovah manifest in the Flesh. But we see in El Elyon was His Trust! Yehoshuah put down his power and took on the vanity of mankind - just as the Noble Man was made to do - in hope.

Lucifer's claim was that noone could keep the Law. It was impossible and therefore a nullity! For you cannot impose a law that is impossible to keep! Therefore the JUDGMENT at the end of the first age [apostasy] was "Let us [me, you, Yehovah] make man in our image.

WITNESSETH, if you have seen the Son, you have seen the Father. This comports with:

Col 1:3 We give thanks to God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,

Col 1:5 For the hope which is stored away for you in the heavens, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;

Col 1:12 Giving thanks to the Father, Which made us efficient for the share of the lot of the saints in the light:

Col 1:13 Who rescued us from the power of the darkness, and brought us into the kingdom of the Son of His love:

Col 1:14 In Whom we have redemption , even the forgiveness of sins:

Col 1:15 Who is the image [profile] of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation:

Col 1:16 Because by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him:

Col 1:17 And He IS before all things, and by Him all things hold together.

FURTHERMORE, if you have seen Michael Joseph, now you know what I looked like before! I am made in my image.

Heb 2:9 But we see Him Who was made a little lower than angels, even Jesus (because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honour)that He by the grace of God should taste death in the place of every man.

Heb 2:10 For it became Yehovah, for Whom are all things, and by Whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the Author [The Son] of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Heb 2:11 For both He That sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of El Elyon: for which cause He is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Heb 2:12 Saying, I will declare Thy Name to My brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto Thee.

Heb 2:13 And again, I will put my trust upon Him. And again, Behold I and the children which God gave Me.

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of blood and flesh, Himself also likewise took part of flesh and blood ; in order that through death He might destroy him holding the power of death, that is, the devil;

Heb 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were through all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Heb 2:16 For certainly He taketh not hold of angels; but He took on Him the seed of Abraham.

Heb 2:17 Wherefore according to all things it behoved Him to be made like to His brethren, in order that He might become a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

NOW THEREFORE If you cannot see the fall in the first age, it is hard to understand why we are here in this age. Thru one man - the Noble Man - sin was imparted into the World. Because the TEST was to see if mankind might GROW UP. See that The Noble Man was given the opportunity to RESTORE God's Government in true balances upon the face of the Earth. For the Noble Man was "Son of God" without mother or father. Consider!

But we see that he WILLINGLY transgressed God's Law and in doing so he subjected himself to the Rule of Lucifer/Satan. For whom ye do yield yourselves to obey you give the rule over you. I mean think about it. They had the TREE OF LIFE. And also notice that Satan does not show up until a breach was made in the man. Until then, the man, was in the perfect image of the Elohim and not subject to any vanity. But in this status no testing could occur. Love might not be perfected in choice! Therefore man was made subject to vanity to prove man!

Alas, man has fallen into his Five senses [the five lords of the Philistines]. Instead of following the Spirit of God, man learned to rely upon his central nervous system and he partook of the tree [spinal chord] and his eyes were SHUT.

Roots of TREE

H6095 -
???
?a?tsa?h
aw-tsaw'
A primitive root; properly to fasten (or make firm), that is, to close (the eyes): - shut.

H6096
???
?a?tseh
aw-tseh'
From H6095; the spine (as giving firmness to the body): - back bone.

Language is funny yes. Ever wonder why your mid section is called a TRUNK and your arms and legs LIMBS? Your central nervous system is the TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL. The man who was given sight saying "I see men as Trees walking".

You Choose to place your trust in the Invisible God as did Paul, Yehoshuah, Prophets OR you declare you want a man-king [1st Sam 8].

========================================

Now then, I have read that drugs and extreme sensory deprivation and/or extreme torture [sodomy] are means that ROBBERS AND THIEVES incorporate in effort to climb up over the wall to partake of the wedding banquet. They desire today to eat of the Tree of Life in their own SELF DETERMINATION.

However, consider do you really want to live out your days in vanity? For the terrestrial body must be put off. Yet the enemy desires that you wear this flesh body forever! A linear time existence in sin - forever. And clearly - Satan - sits upon that throne!

How how the so called MASTERS talk of their enlightenment - DNA and the Blood - big changes are coming folks and they are closer than you might think.

There is ALWAYS a higher power - always. And all souls are subject to the higher Power! All souls - regardless of capacity! For God respects no man's person [capacity].

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B40sD_cwvQ0

a wonder teacher - who will be greatly missed.

Michael Joseph
12-23-15, 06:08 AM
Alan Watt wrote a book describing this practice regarding Freemasonry and their symbols. The waning moon reflects the light [feminine] of the sun [masculine]. This is shown in Baphomet. Notice in Baphomet the moon is waning. Or diminishing! They get this CRAZY doctrine from the PRESUMPTION that Eth-Ha-Aw-Dawm [the 1st Son of God] first Adam was both male and female - and that the Female was removed from him. Seems ridiculous in light of Genesis 2:24.

Gen 2:23 And Adam said, "This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."

Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Furthermore these clowns like to espouse the laws of nature. And we see in the Bible that the men of Sodom did not have the Law of God as it was not given until some time later; however, we see Judgement falling upon those wicked men - as they choose to break the Laws of Nature. I have yet to see a man bring forth a child!

Cutting Through the Matrix I, II and III - by Alan Watt

The more I study the occult the more I am convinced it is all about self will. Which is to say to partake of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil - central nervous system.

Thanks for the post - as repugnant as it is - it is nevertheless important that folks realize this agenda. For instance I saw a study a couple days ago that men 40 years of age now have 21 percent LESS testosterone than their dads did when they were 40! Talk about population control and the WUSSIFYING of men! Couple that with a Thyroid epidemic which naturally leads to Low T and a low sex drive - it is no wonder we see perversity such as we encounter today.

A cursory study of history will show easily that this was one of the reasons Rome had such trouble - they got FAT and LAZY and sought to find other ways to satiate their lusts. IE...they could not get the same "buzz" off just the everyday normal NATURAL ways so they turned their lusts to the Unnatural and WILLINGLY opposed God and Nature.

Thanks again for this post.

Shalom,
MJ

I now realize that the male / female natures reveal the Mind / Emotion [Jacob/Leah]. What is amazing to me is the fractal nature of truth. It plays out on many different levels. Many relate that the universe if holographic which reflects the above thought concerning the nature of truth. The symbol can mean different things depending on how the allegory is framed.

For instance the Lamb slain BEFORE the foundation of the World speaks to the only begotten Son - a Divine Spark in Man.

xparte
12-23-15, 07:25 AM
HOW a WAR in HEAVEN eventually got into EDEN Have you ever wondered why God created us? Some say God was lonely and wanted to create something He could love and have a relationship with perhaps . However, before the creation of man, God already had created countless loyal angels and other celestial beings. If He already has relationships with them, why would God want to create humans? Besides, humans were created lower than the angels. Why would God spend his time guiding and teaching them? Why would He even think of giving up His life for them?Before God created this physical universe, He created celestial beings. God didn’t just create a handful of them. He created countless numbers of them, perhaps even more than the number of humans currently present on this Earth. The lower ranks are often figuratively referred to as stars, while the highest ranking celestial beings are referred to as sons, who on occasion present themselves before God’s throne.God created humans to be the deciding factor in bringing to an end a conflict which has waged for aeons in the angelic ranks. God created us for that purpose and that purpose only. He didn't created us because He was lonely. He didn't create us so that He could rest us on a silk cushions, feed us turkish delights, and shower us with adoration and affection. We were created specifically and precisely for a purpose. We were not created for some kind of nebulous love fest. We are not the center of His attention. We are His servants and because we were created to serve Him, He should be the center of our attention.HENCE the purpose for life repeating itself perversity is as old as heaven and ridding heaven and the exposed earth of perversity is our ongoing purpose .

The fact of our creation by God and our spiritually belonging to Him is made evident by our identity as children of God, to which the Holy Spirit testifies. When we truly hear the good news concerning our King Jesus, the Holy Spirit will readily convict us to respond with the appropriate courage and desire necessary for us to renounce our allegiance to this perverse and dying world and faithfully render our lives to Him. However, the phrase "child of God" does not denote our eternal position before Him on the New Earth. The position and rank we receive for the New Earth is made manifest by our submission and service to Him, both of which are essential attributes of God's nature; attributes that Jesus perfectly exemplified during His ministry on this earth nearly 2,000 years ago. The Holy Spirit serves the Son and the Father, and the Son, that is, Jesus, serves the Father. They all serve without reservation and their service and loyalty to one another is 100% to the death. They set an example to us, especially through Jesus, that we might all attain to that 100% during the span or our own time and ministry on this earth. Service and loyalty are essential and intrinsic attributes of the Godhead, and they are attributes engrained in the nature of God's sheep, who know his voice and won't follow another.

When the sons are prayed and birthed into existence by the travail and persecution of the church, they are caught away by death too because their service and loyalty to God is 100% to the death.

Were we created to be the final reason Satan is thrown out of heaven. You were created to serve your King as a soldier. You were created to end the détente once and for all. Just remember that God’s children can’t mature into sons if they don’t know and abide in their King Jesus. So go out their, do your best, give it your all, preach the truth to all men, tell God’s children about their King, Sodom and Gomorrah or London and Los Angeles I think MAN is as evil as any Fallen Angel because thats all MANKIND is the fallen Rise in Christ

BLBereans
12-23-15, 03:00 PM
http://www.warsofgod.com/index.html

The above link is the source of xparte's post. I recommend it highly. I did a google search with one line that intrigued me, "God created humans to be the deciding factor in bringing to an end a conflict which has waged for aeons in the angelic ranks" and the above site showed up in the results.

Thank you xparte for posting this; the source site has many insightful thoughts based upon solid scripture interpretation so far as I see it in brief.

xparte
12-24-15, 07:38 AM
God created MAN let us make him in our image [imagination and that free will] SATAN counted on it from ADAMS first breath we were no secret as God created man in His image”. ... God addresses Himself to the angels and says to them, “Let us make man in our image. IF half of heaven is corrupt then how long to convince ADAM of that image of heaven.[WARSOFGOD] is extremely plentiful LB i appreciate your sourcing my post as those words are a solid interpretation with scripture adding the honesty of GOD and who is it that thinks he can hide honesty . “And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have [imagined] to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.[let us go] let us make him in our image ]Mankind is the creation of GOD u cant uncreate love. God,s LET US references show a moral ethic will prevail.despite human perversity as we fight not flesh and blood our carnality is just a diversion from the trinity who designed divinity created infinity.