PDA

View Full Version : Clear up a few things for me

dave2014
02-28-14, 11:44 PM
Hi all,

First of all thank you for this forum. I have been casually reading topics regarding "sovereignty" on several sites for about a year and I believe I have a good grasp on the topic. None of what I learned has been practiced in real life because, simply, I'm not sure I am ready. I typically do not jump into anything without 100% knowledge of the situation. Everyone's different. It also doesn't help that I have to "re-teach" myself everything that I thought was normal. I'm sure we all went through this.

I work at a typical corporation that uses direct deposit.

I have a few questions if you all can be obliged to answer. And I will get straight to the point.

1) Is is necessary for me to re-sign (or lack of signing) the initial banking agreement I made with my current credit union with the standard lawful money declaration? If I don't, will I run into IRS tax issues?
2) Is it necessary for me to go through rescinding any identification numbers (SS, Drivers License, etc) via http://sedm.org/ to file income tax and demand lawful money?
3) Do I need to notify my employer about with-holdings? Or just let them figure it out?
4) Can my employer fire or lay me off for this? If so, do I have recourse?