PDA

View Full Version : The Confusion of Freedom

pumpkin
03-18-14, 04:03 PM
I have been studying law now for 5-6 years, and I have come to the conclusion that we, and our ancestors, have allowed ourselves to become confused about who and what we are. Nearly all people today will accept any label applied to them. For instance, the term 'taxpayer'. The definition of the word taxpayer, means one who has tax liability. That word is a creation of government. If you accept that label, you will be treated as a taxpayer. The same thing goes for many other labels, such as individual and person. These are some of the favorite labels of government, and within statutes and code, the legislature has full power to define shuch terms. If you read through the code, you will find hundreds of definitions for such terms as used in different sections. In trying to comprehend if such labels apply to us, we search through the codes trying to find the truth. But, as I have said, we forget who we are. If we are 'the people', then we are who defined the government. If we defined government (not personally of course, by as the people) , then how can the government define us? This is an impossiblity and is against the laws of nature.

pumpkin
03-18-14, 09:29 PM
Hey, Chex. Thanks. I have posed this question elsewhere. The whole question of who the code applies to can be boiled down to this. How can one acting strictly in a representative role (representative republic) have any powers above and beyond those whom he represents? Our government is a representative republic, and the only authority and power of government comes directly from the people. If forcibly taking property from someone against their will is a crime, then it is most certainly a crime if a representative does the same. As a matter of fact it extends the crime to that of conspiracy, even in common law. Our government has no inherent power, all power is inherent in the people (many state constitutions has these exact words). Since the state government voted us into the federal, and the state officers have no power to subject the rights of others to abrogation (that too would be conspiracy), then power of the federal is as the same as the state governments. The servants, servant cannot tell the king what to do.

Freed Gerdes
03-19-14, 08:42 PM
The code applies to those who have volunteered to be subject to it, first through presumption, and then though numerous acts which confirm the presumption. The current public trust is not a representative government, it is a company store, and you, as an employee, have only those rights granted to you as taxed and fee'd privileges. The only way to have any rights is to resign from the company.