PDA

View Full Version : Acceptance For Value - What it is

EZrhythm
05-27-14, 02:07 AM
"Acceptance For Value" in this instance, is the process by which one may take a statement that indicates a balance due and then gives value to that statement, directing the UNITED STATES to pay stated amount.

Why not, since;
All forms of payment are to be "legal" (private, under code).
Legal "forms of payment" merely discharge debt.
All legal debt may be discharged by "notes" which are the "obligation of the UNITED STATES" per USC 12 Section 411.

In 2006 I presented the Refusal For Cause process* for the first time which achieved satisfaction without having to file a Libel of Review and I have been applying the process ever since, (traffic tickets, court summons, city code enforcement, county fees/fines) even recently without forming a public record. ...Although proper record forming is highly recommended.

*HUGE THANK YOU's to David Merrill !!!

In 2006 I also applied the Accepted For Value process (Utility account statement) for the first time which achieved satisfaction and have been applying it ever since. I have also witnessed others achieve satisfaction with the Accepted For Value process which included applying "Money Order" to the coupon attached to account statements.

Reference to the UCC which supports it-

UCC 1-201 General Definitions
(37) "Signed" includes using any symbol executed or adopted with present intention to adopt or accept a writing.

UCC 3-103 http://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/3/3-103
(1) "Acceptor" means a drawee who has accepted a draft.
(4) "Drawee" means a person ordered in a draft to make payment.
(5) "Drawer" means a person who signs or is identified in a draft as a person ordering payment.
(8) "Order" means a written instruction to pay money signed by the person giving the instruction. The instruction may be addressed to any person, including the person giving the instruction, or to one or more persons jointly or in the alternative but not in succession. An authorization to pay is not an order unless the person authorized to pay is also instructed to pay.

(You may notice that some coupons attached to account statements have the verbiage, "Please remit with payment". The account provider desires that the coupon be remitted ("Please" hence asking not demanding) with payment but what they don't say is that "accept for value" may be applied and that the UNITED STATES becomes the remitter.)

(15) "Remitter" means a person who purchases an instrument from its issuer if the instrument is payable to an identified person other than the purchaser.

3-105 (a) "Issue" means the first delivery of an instrument by the maker or drawer, whether to a holder or nonholder, for the purpose of giving rights on the instrument to any person.

UCC 3-303 Value... http://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/3/3-303#3-303

David Merrill
05-27-14, 03:22 AM
A huge You are Welcome!

I have called this Redeeming the Coupon. I have several examples and recall the main counter-tactic was to release the debt for 10 days and then resume billing or sell the debt to a scavenger. One had to publish that Payoff and have confidence in it; but at the same time Refuse it for Cause - at least that they would reinstate the charges after 10 days.

So few suitors could really grasp it and have confidence in it that I turned my attention to redeeming lawful money.

KnowLaw
05-27-14, 04:53 PM
A huge You are Welcome!

I have called this Redeeming the Coupon. I have several examples and recall the main counter-tactic was to release the debt for 10 days and then resume billing or sell the debt to a scavenger. One had to publish that Payoff and have confidence in it; but at the same time Refuse it for Cause - at least that they would reinstate the charges after 10 days.

What constituted publication?

If more people knew how to do this, it might begin a snowball effect.

David Merrill
05-27-14, 07:05 PM
One might use their evidence repository (PACER) or even a legal notice publication. I prefer we all Redeem Lawful Money by Demand pursuant to the Fed Act. - Much tidier.

Otherwise I would display some more of my examples.

allodial
05-27-14, 07:14 PM
It might be helpful to write the biller's federal tax ID on the bill. Acceptance for value is inappropriate verbiage if the original acceptor is accepting the draw. "Accepted" would suffice. Acceptance for value and acceptance for honor of bills are special cases. Also, contractual acceptance and acceptance of drafts are not necessarily the same--IMHO such confusion has obscured much understanding.

KnowLaw
05-27-14, 11:42 PM
I prefer we all Redeem Lawful Money by Demand pursuant to the Fed Act. - Much tidier.

I'm in agreement with you there, David. Easier said than done, though.

Although by all rights, it shouldn't be. Ignorance and mental conditioning aside.

Moxie
05-29-14, 04:19 AM
Acceptance for value is inappropriate verbiage if the original acceptor is accepting the draw. "Accepted" would suffice. Acceptance for value and acceptance for honor of bills are special cases.

That's how I learned it too.

EZrhythm
05-29-14, 05:49 AM
It might be helpful to write the biller's federal tax ID on the bill. Acceptance for value is inappropriate verbiage if the original acceptor is accepting the draw. "Accepted" would suffice. Acceptance for value and acceptance for honor of bills are special cases. Also, contractual acceptance and acceptance of drafts are not necessarily the same--IMHO such confusion has obscured much understanding.

Interesting touch to add the corporation's tax ID # to the statement.

The example posted above states "Accept". I actually use "Accepted" since I as the authorized representative am communicating that I have accepted the statement for value.

EZrhythm
05-29-14, 05:52 AM
One might use their evidence repository (PACER) or even a legal notice publication. I prefer we all Redeem Lawful Money by Demand pursuant to the Fed Act. - Much tidier.

Otherwise I would display some more of my examples.

It would be interested to see examples of how others are presenting "lawful money" demands in regards to account statements. If you could start a thread on the subject that would be much appreciated.

EZrhythm
05-29-14, 05:54 AM
What constituted publication?

If more people knew how to do this, it might begin a snowball effect.

Many use National Republic Registry (http://nationalrepublicregistry.com/)

David Merrill
05-29-14, 09:50 AM
http://www.nationalrepublicregistry.com/public/2010/CO/11.19.000001.pdf

http://www.nationalrepublicregistry.com/public/2011/CA/07.27.000003.pdf

Here are a couple examples.

Keith Alan
05-30-14, 02:56 AM
What If a person were to accept his paycheck for value, writing the same verbiage on the back - Accepted For Value, Exempt From Levy

ag maniac
05-30-14, 12:47 PM
I would think the back of the check would be no different than EZ's example in the OP --> "Pay to the United States"

ALL this dead paper belongs to them....let them deal with it !!

EZrhythm
06-01-14, 08:19 AM
For the purpose of?

walter
06-01-14, 08:10 PM
What If a person were to accept his paycheck for value, writing the same verbiage on the back - Accepted For Value, Exempt From Levy

When lawyers don't want paper being used against them as evidence they put "without prejudice".

So if you put that on your paycheck could the paycheck be exempt from the content being interpreted as containing admissions of income?
If it works for them...

Keith Alan
06-01-14, 08:37 PM
When lawyers don't want paper being used against them as evidence they put "without prejudice".

So if you put that on your paycheck could the paycheck be exempt from the content being interpreted as containing admissions of income?
If it works for them...

Kind of along the same lines I was thinking...

Like the endorsement is a declaration that since the check is accepted for value, then no speculation for profit or gain is occurring, thus exempt from levy.

teamsnowden
12-30-14, 01:52 PM
Hi David, when we chatted over the phone, I mentioned the "accepted for value" topic and you said that the only true use is that a government official should accept their oath for value. This topic however is more along the lines of what I was referring to. What I'm looking to do, is essentially redeeming the coupon. I purchased a few book by David E. Robinson on Amazon and while I have recently tried the "handling presentments" section of his book about accepting for value, I still have received no response. My father in-law, a former attorney also was very critical of the book and author for what seems to be a rather narcissistic pseudo-Christian attitude and lack of practical legal knowledge. Is this something that you practice and if so, could you offer guidance? What I have done looks a bit like the example provided in the first post in this thread, although it is a little more involved, such as converting the coupon into a money order with a routing number and bond number extrapolated from the back of my SSN card. A better question to satisfy my curiosity would be, in what form do you pay your utility and credit card bills? If you don't pay them in a "traditional" way such as a check or online bill pay feature etc, how do you pay for, for example your cell phone bill?

walter
12-30-14, 04:25 PM
A better question to satisfy my curiosity would be, in what form do you pay your utility and credit card bills?

In Canada we found that
A4V doesn't work on these bills.
The only ones that was found to work is with the CRA. (IRS)
I thinking it has something to do with a traverse in jurisdiction.
A backdoor.
Plus the only statements that get sent to people here that has the word 'voucher" written on it is the CRA statements.
Even if you could get the energy company to accept the A4V you would most likely get your power cut off afterwards.

JohnnyCash
12-30-14, 04:48 PM
I don't do A4V (accepted for value) but when I attempted to put a "value" on what I learned from David Merrill, this is what I got:

1. INCOME TAX SAVINGS - from not endorsing Federal Reserve currency (redeeming Lawful Money)
$52,500 -- FEDERAL savings 7500/yr x 7 yrs
$7,000 -- STATE savings 1000/yr x 7 yrs
http://ctcwarrior.com/refund.jpg

2. BITCOIN EARNED - exploring alternatives to Federal Reserve currency
$156,000 -- 500 bitcoin mined x current value $312.
http://ctcwarrior.com/wallet.jpg

3. MORTGAGE & OTHER FRN DEBT SAVINGS - statutory abatement after learning the FR monetary system is a ponzi scheme
$63,000 -- Mortgage savings over 3 yrs
$25,000 -- other FRN debt fraud (cr card)
http://ctcwarrior.com/mortgage2.jpg
==========
$303,500

David Merrill
12-30-14, 05:15 PM
I don't do A4V (accepted for value) but when I attempted to put a "value" on what I learned from David Merrill, this is what I got:

1. INCOME TAX SAVINGS - from not endorsing Federal Reserve currency (redeeming Lawful Money)
$52,500 -- FEDERAL savings 7500/yr x 7 yrs
$7,000 -- STATE savings 1000/yr x 7 yrs
http://ctcwarrior.com/refund.jpg

2. BITCOIN EARNED - exploring alternatives to Federal Reserve currency
$156,000 -- 500 bitcoin mined x current value $312.
http://ctcwarrior.com/wallet.jpg

3. MORTGAGE & OTHER FRN DEBT SAVINGS - statutory abatement after learning the FR monetary system is a ponzi scheme
$63,000 -- Mortgage savings over 3 yrs
$25,000 -- other FRN debt fraud (cr card)
http://ctcwarrior.com/mortgage2.jpg
==========
$303,500

Sweet!

I saw the only plain Acceptance for Value is about the IN GOD WE TRUST trust in the Oaths system.

==============
$20,000,000.00

P.S. The FRN is understood to be an insurance policy that nobody expects to make claim on - that is to say, we just pass around the policy and continue to pay premiums on the System by endorsing private credit. So therefore the A4V system of thought is upon the SSA being the same style of insurance company - old age insurance, I call it.

The Strawman Redemption is not void of consideration, it simply cannot be argued among the beneficiaries.

BLBereans
12-30-14, 07:16 PM
Hi David, when we chatted over the phone, I mentioned the "accepted for value" topic and you said that the only true use is that a government official should accept their oath for value. This topic however is more along the lines of what I was referring to. What I'm looking to do, is essentially redeeming the coupon. I purchased a few book by David E. Robinson on Amazon and while I have recently tried the "handling presentments" section of his book about accepting for value, I still have received no response. My father in-law, a former attorney also was very critical of the book and author for what seems to be a rather narcissistic pseudo-Christian attitude and lack of practical legal knowledge. Is this something that you practice and if so, could you offer guidance? What I have done looks a bit like the example provided in the first post in this thread, although it is a little more involved, such as converting the coupon into a money order with a routing number and bond number extrapolated from the back of my SSN card. A better question to satisfy my curiosity would be, in what form do you pay your utility and credit card bills? If you don't pay them in a "traditional" way such as a check or online bill pay feature etc, how do you pay for, for example your cell phone bill?

I am curious as to that aspect as well. The premise of sound money demand (lawful money) is to make known one's choice to NOT be a typical commercial belligerent; the desire to extinguish debt rather than increase it for the purpose of personal profit.

Those here who have mastered this concept (lawful money demand) should also have a great grasp on the methodology of directing discharge of ALL bills (utility, water, phone, etc.), regardless of the presenter. Perhaps this precise methodology has been presented here with sufficient evidence of success and reproducibility and I am unaware of it. Has it? I would be interested in viewing methods which prove successful in these matters.

David Merrill
12-30-14, 08:14 PM
I am curious as to that aspect as well. The premise of sound money demand (lawful money) is to make known one's choice to NOT be a typical commercial belligerent; the desire to extinguish debt rather than increase it for the purpose of personal profit.

Those here who have mastered this concept (lawful money demand) should also have a great grasp on the methodology of directing discharge of ALL bills (utility, water, phone, etc.), regardless of the presenter. Perhaps this precise methodology has been presented here with sufficient evidence of success and reproducibility and I am unaware of it. Has it? I would be interested in viewing methods which prove successful in these matters.

Start Here (http://imageshack.com/a/img538/8109/uPaMFY.jpg).

It was a while ago so I hope this is recalled correctly. That is an offer for China to buy the $20M lien for $50M.

When China passed on that (acquiesced) I noted that BRICS came into formation. - Which would be that several nations knew that America's good faith and credit had been besmirched. The international credit rating indeed dropped some points, for the first time ever! I have a BBC World News recording around here somewhere...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2109

I published the lien in the BRICS nations - Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. I sent a Notice of Lien for their national papers with $100. It really did not matter whether they published or not, the notice made it to the national publications services. China was exceptional! They sent me back an adjustment in renmindi, for a new price to publish the Notice in China Daily for around $630. So I sent that to them and then they were careful to write a note that they could not publish the Notice and refunded the exact same cash bills!

I miss how fun and exhilarating that event was, to hear the good faith and credit of the US dollar being affected exactly at that time! It still goes on, the adventure, I am just careful about the science and wait until the results are in more now than back then, before I share.

David Merrill
12-30-14, 08:47 PM
Continuing; Here are some of the responses. I like the way they prove service on the Finance Ministry across the way with the word "censor" in the translation.

BLBereans
12-30-14, 09:49 PM
Forgive my ignorance; but I haven't a clue what all that means or how it relates to successful discharge of an electric bill.

Is "BRICS" involved in the discharge process when someone wishes to direct the water bill to the appropriate office for settlement?

I admit to not comprehending the connection when dealing with average-joe type matters like settling the home gas bill.

You seem to be addressing issues on a world-wide scale, I am speaking of addressing the cell phone bill. As micro as it may seem, these matters continue to require addressing every month.

David Merrill
12-31-14, 03:45 AM
Forgive my ignorance; but I haven't a clue what all that means or how it relates to successful discharge of an electric bill.

Is "BRICS" involved in the discharge process when someone wishes to direct the water bill to the appropriate office for settlement?

I admit to not comprehending the connection when dealing with average-joe type matters like settling the home gas bill.

You seem to be addressing issues on a world-wide scale, I am speaking of addressing the cell phone bill. As micro as it may seem, these matters continue to require addressing every month.

My apologies then; I have a way of addressing a Post without getting into the context of several posts. Rather, I just enjoyed sharing something I have not revisited for a while.

You might discharge a phone bill or a utility bill in this manner but it would be a novation to the contract that would disrupt continuous service. Like I was saying then, the only effective use of A4V is in the IN GOD WE TRUST trust.

Chex
12-31-14, 01:00 PM
I admire what anyone is doing here but I don’t get how anyone can discharge any bills for “goods and services (http://www.brainpopjr.com/socialstudies/economics/goodsandservices/preview.weml)” even with FRN’s or Lawful money.

teamsnowden
01-03-15, 03:07 PM
David, assuming you send in a check or postal money order to pay a bill the regular way (as to not disrupt service), and you also convert the coupon into a money order and write in accepted for value etc on the top—what would the full process be for discharging a phone, gas or cable bill? I believe the first post is pretty close, but not a silver bullet. Also, when researching the topic everyone online, and even the book I mentioned give a warning at the beginning that it's not a guarantee. Is there anyone here who is discharging debts monthly rather than paying debts monthly and can you share the specifics of what is working for you? I've heard that 1099-OID can be useful for this, I've heard about sending to CID at the FBI, but I really don't know. I'd also like to do this without getting myself in any trouble, a trip to the slammer is not an option that would end well for me or my family.

David Merrill
01-04-15, 11:03 AM
David, assuming you send in a check or postal money order to pay a bill the regular way (as to not disrupt service), and you also convert the coupon into a money order and write in accepted for value etc on the top—what would the full process be for discharging a phone, gas or cable bill? I believe the first post is pretty close, but not a silver bullet. Also, when researching the topic everyone online, and even the book I mentioned give a warning at the beginning that it's not a guarantee. Is there anyone here who is discharging debts monthly rather than paying debts monthly and can you share the specifics of what is working for you? I've heard that 1099-OID can be useful for this, I've heard about sending to CID at the FBI, but I really don't know. I'd also like to do this without getting myself in any trouble, a trip to the slammer is not an option that would end well for me or my family.

The first sentence answers itself - the check or money order discharges the obligation. Back when 1099-OID was popular, before so many people were being put in jail about it, I would simply send people to the list of functions in the Instructions. The IRS offers the Forms and Instructions for their forms on their website. If you cannot find the purpose of the Form as you intend it in the Instructions then you are probably misusing the Form.