PDA

View Full Version : Remedy for Fathers?

MIRemedy
05-30-14, 01:12 AM
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I appear seeking consul regarding Fathers Remedy. What remedy do we have under the law to secure our interest in our children? Do we have recourse when our offspring are stolen from us? I desperately want to become competent under the "law" The creators and mans. I've become apathetic lately do to the huge mental strain that one jurisdiction is exerting over me and appreciate any guidance.

Some background information.

My child is currently in the custody of DHS (Human Services)
DHS sold the case to a non profit inc.
I have dispositional reviews every 3 months.
I have a court appointed actor.
I was contracted for the services through DHS but I always reserved my rights pursuant to UCC 1-308
I've been very careful to always endorse any contract with my name in a box and UCC 1-308.

I'm wondering where to proceed from here?

Should I Secure my interest in my child via UCC 1 form?

Will that work? Me being a secured party if I am still a US citizen ? Should I file claims in recoupment?

Any one ever been through something similar and know what to do lol?

David Merrill
05-31-14, 10:31 AM
Proof of the transaction might be helpful. If you would like help redacting that PM me please.

Moxie
05-31-14, 01:18 PM
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Do we have recourse when our offspring are stolen from us? Any one ever been through something similar and know what to do lol?

Karl Lentz got his children back after they were taken by agents, too. He tells his story in detail on his Talkshoe calls. Type "Unkommon Law" into the search on Talkshoe. He got "immediate restoration of his property" using common law language. This is not the common law with statutory stuff in it, this is another kind purely based on, "was there harm, injury or loss?" and using very specific non-statutory language on paper in four sentences or less.

His clips are also on YouTube, just do a search for "Karl Lentz property."

David Merrill
05-31-14, 01:47 PM
That sounds like simple administrative process. This can be very powerful if one knows about record forming.

EZrhythm
06-01-14, 08:11 AM
I concur with David and Moxie!

Regarding your specific questions;

There is more than one route to success which will become apparent as you gain knowledge. Ultimately you will decide how to proceed even though at this time you may have no idea.

"Should" can only be answered by you unless a hired attorney is advising you. If/when you fully understand the UCC process, it will
be clear as to whether to take that path.

Will that work?
Technically, in law, nothing "works" as there are no "turn key" or silver bullet methods as each must achieve satisfaction on a case by case basis. What is effective for one may not be effective for another concerning a specific matter. OR the same would be effective if applied with some additional shutspah or effort. Then again, less effort with a particular method could achieve results too. First, know you are right, then move forward.

Me being a secured party if I am still a US citizen ? Should I file claims in recoupment?
First, a secured party is a "commercial" status under the UCC. For further understanding about being a secured party this is an excellent read. Obviously for the example in your mattter you will have to respectively and properly change out "loan" for "child". http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/how-attach-perfect-security-interest-under-the-ucc.html

"Should" you file? Again, that's best answered as you gain knowledge and can decide that for yourself as no one can for you unless hiring an attorney.

Yes.
First know that ALL of this is commercial in nature to which there is ALWAYS a remedy. This can be of help for those times if all seems hopeless. "Notice" is king! Most likely you have received NOTICE of some kind or another about the matter. They bank on us not responding to the notice in which case their notice stands and they can move forward. WELL, as a matter of fact, WE may return their NOTICE back to them (Refused For Cause) and then issue NOTICE ourselves too. Applied properly, NOTICE can be the base element for establishing success.

shikamaru
06-01-14, 10:03 AM
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I appear seeking consul regarding Fathers Remedy. What remedy do we have under the law to secure our interest in our children? Do we have recourse when our offspring are stolen from us? I desperately want to become competent under the "law" The creators and mans. I've become apathetic lately do to the huge mental strain that one jurisdiction is exerting over me and appreciate any guidance.

Some background information.

My child is currently in the custody of DHS (Human Services)
DHS sold the case to a non profit inc.
I have dispositional reviews every 3 months.
I have a court appointed actor.
I was contracted for the services through DHS but I always reserved my rights pursuant to UCC 1-308
I've been very careful to always endorse any contract with my name in a box and UCC 1-308.

Will that work? Me being a secured party if I am still a US citizen ? Should I file claims in recoupment?

Some guys you may want to listen to concerning children and administration:

Rod Class
George Gordon

David Merrill
06-01-14, 01:37 PM
First and foremost you should listen carefully to the clerk of court, and whatever other clerks you encounter like the county clerk and recorder - it you choose to involve that clerk for your administrative publication. The clerk of court in the USDC is the primary clerk to be considering if you choose to utilize the Libel of Review process etc.

I suppose that is why I am prompting you for more information if you want my and our help. Once somebody else is holding your property or children in custody then you have some limitations on Refusing for Cause process. That is to say you cannot just walk away from your children and R4C is basically exercising a presumed right to be left alone.

Regards,

David Merrill.

MIRemedy
06-01-14, 09:49 PM
Thank you for the replys every one. I needed to take care of some of my other obligations so excuse me for the delay. I definitely seek any enlightenment regarding this issue. I know I feel a great attachment to my child as my child does to me. Thanks for the info and links. I'm still a newbie at this and have a lot more research to do. Can you Elaborate more on the refusal for cause process?

Some more info on my situation.

My Child has been in foster care for 18 months now. Her mother tested positive for opiates at the delivery, I later was informed. I have a signed affidavit of parentage from the hospital and my name is on the birth certificate.

CPS/DHS have been involved since then. Ive been utilizing there" services" for 18 months now and it never ends. I was never charged with any crime. Child is with maternal grand parents.

Child is in foster care with DHS as guardian. What they told me, they "purchased out" (the term they used) the case to a pseudo religious charity. Now I have to deal with my "worker " through that nonprofit group. The same non profit group all so operates in the "family treatment" courts and the "drug" courts. 1 week after "purchasing" the case from DHS the non profit recommended termination of my parental rights.

MIRemedy
06-01-14, 10:14 PM
Found the R4C forum.
http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1166-Modification-to-R4C-Clerk-Instruction

So I should get this on record with the clerk and file writ of Mandamus or some such? Its a circuit court btw.

Some guys you may want to listen to concerning children and administration:

Rod Class
George Gordon

His clips are also on YouTube, just do a search for "Karl Lentz property."

Thanks gonna check them out.

Followed the link to NOLO

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encycloped...r-the-ucc.html

Possession. A security interest in many types of collateral, including “negotiable documents, goods, instruments, money, or tangible chattel paper,” may be perfected by the secured party possessing the collateral. However, so-called “intangible” collateral, such as accounts receivable, cannot be perfected by possession. While “possession” is not directly defined by the UCC in this context, it does appear to include possession not only by the secured party but also by an agent of the secured party.

Control. The UCC states that, “A security interest in investment property, deposit accounts, letter-of-credit rights, or electronic chattel paper may be perfected by control of the collateral . . . .” The meaning of “control” can vary depending on which type of collateral is involved. For example, a secured party may have control of a deposit account if the bank, the debtor and the secured party have all agreed that the secured party may handle the funds in that account “without further consent by the debtor.” As another example, a secured party has control over investment property, such as securities (shares of stock or the like), if the property is delivered to the secured party, and, if necessary, “endorsed” (signed) to the secured party.

What worries me with the UCC route is that I technicaly don't have possession or control. So would I have to have delivery first?
Please excuse my work flow this tends to get me more organized with everything time stamped on VB :)

David Merrill
06-02-14, 01:20 PM
I have no trust in the UCC-Process because I have suitors who have tested it out and there has never been any success passing any rules of evidence (that I have seen). Applying commercial rules like the baby is some kind of product just seems like such a waste of time. So much of all that is based on the birth certificate being something more than what it actually is.

The Libel of Review process sues the Secretary of the Treasury in order to open a record in the federal judiciary. That is about it. You have paper documentation and testimony about the things you are saying? The Lesson Plan would get you a record and as you have seen by the Clerk Instruction, they would know about it. That can be very powerful indeed, it has helped hundreds of people get better control of their lives and contractual affairs but I simply cannot offer you any promises.

The Lesson Plan is:

1) True Identity
2) Record Forming
3) Redeeming Lawful Money

Should you choose any route, I would stop reporting about it here or on any website. This puts unnecessary pressure to hold the status quo and to defend a perceived right to do what they have done.

Regards,

David Merrill.

MIRemedy
06-02-14, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the reply David. Good points and noted. Can you elaborate more on the True Identity?

I've researched the UCC route in securing interest in the NAME. I've filed writs of truth stating my intentions in several cases. What other options are available? Getting it on record with the libel of review?

David Merrill
06-02-14, 03:30 PM
Yes. That is where I have extensive experience helping suitors get a Record. Being a court of record is much better than not.

True Identity is basically your first and middle names - your given or Christian name or names. The advantages of knowing the distinction between your identity and your legal identity are profound. This alone can unlock many secrets about trust law.

MIRemedy
06-05-14, 11:27 PM
Yes. That is where I have extensive experience helping suitors get a Record. Being a court of record is much better than not.

True Identity is basically your first and middle names - your given or Christian name or names. The advantages of knowing the distinction between your identity and your legal identity are profound. This alone can unlock many secrets about trust law.

Thanks David, my stumbling block is this. My family name is from Scotland. What does that mean? Also I am a child of an Esquire. I can not easily give up the name of my progenitors.

David Merrill
06-06-14, 03:37 AM
Thanks David, my stumbling block is this. My family name is from Scotland. What does that mean? Also I am a child of an Esquire. I can not easily give up the name of my progenitors.

I am certain from information here that you are a man created in the Image and Likeness of God. But my beliefs have very little effect on your metaphysical prowess, your competency in law according to the 'saving to suitors' clause.

This quasi-religious organization must be stopped and the simplest way, that I have seen is quite effective is exposure. This is a thinly disguised child trafficking ring!

P.S. I was dating a psychiatrist, formerly a nurse in a large hospital. One of the big minister's organizations had infiltrated. They were convincing unwed mothers to agree to give their babies up for adoption. The new mother would never even get to bond with the baby and this Christian organization would have a more fitting family all ready to go.

The nurses did not like what they saw so they would bring the babies to the biological mothers and so they would quickly change their minds about keeping the babies! When the Christians would complain about, We have a contract! The nurses would just tell them that Mom had changed her mind. The Christian organization fled! They did not want to risk exposure about what they were doing. They just left and quit practicing their craft.

Moxie
06-06-14, 03:39 PM
I was dating

A date with Spock:

Hike tree-lined mountain path while waxing philosophical.
Pause at mountain summit to share a Cliff Bar.
Return home for chess.
Several hours pass, hunger ensues.
Must stop for dinner (candlelight? no candlelight?)
Discuss: lawful money, science of mind, record-forming, identity….
Come up for air and kiss goodnight???

Trying to resist putting big smiley [here].

MIRemedy
06-06-14, 06:29 PM
Yes, their modus operendi is confusing the children with parental roles. It's excruciating giving my daughter up to the "worker" every time she transfers to the foster parents. They assign me new interns every few weeks to keep my child confused as to her natural mother. It's scary what these people do. They are intertwined into all aspects of the "legal" system in this jurisdiction. They are holding my daughters mother for 10k ransom in their holding facilities.

David Merrill
06-07-14, 07:28 AM
They are intertwined into all aspects of the "legal" system in this jurisdiction.

With a Record, you should be able to either expose this religious encroachment into the State or even better show that there is no statutory connection to the Christian policy. Furthermore, from information that you have posted here, there would seem to be an excessive bail posted on Mom? This might seem quite improper when you shine a proper light on it for everybody.

David Merrill
06-07-14, 01:33 PM
P.S. Primarily I am pointing out the Achilles's Heel may well be that there needs to be an express guideline (express trust) to decide your fitness for custody of the newborn. Bring that out on the Record!

Maybe it is there?

That has been proven the advantage of the Lesson Plan.

1) True Identity
2) Record Forming
3) Redeem Lawful Money

Suppose you find the statutory authority and the Christian delegation of authority? You are just getting started! Then get the oaths of office of the actors involved published into your Record...

MIRemedy
06-07-14, 02:27 PM
Yes, they held my daughters mother in their treatment facilities and addicted her to opiates. Run by another religious org. BTW. Then violated her for testing positive for the same opiates. Seems a ridiculous amount of bondage for a non violent crime. They have purpose behind their madness I'm sure...

David Merrill
06-07-14, 08:04 PM
Best you can do is either play their game, which does not look to be working out, or start a Record and begin the exposure process. It may turn out that they have the authority - but I doubt it! If you confirm their authority you will have done a lot more for society than anybody else has.

This delegation by the hospital and State to religious organizations comes off very irregular and peculiar at first blush.

shikamaru
06-09-14, 03:40 PM
Thank you for the replys every one. I needed to take care of some of my other obligations so excuse me for the delay. I definitely seek any enlightenment regarding this issue. I know I feel a great attachment to my child as my child does to me. Thanks for the info and links. I'm still a newbie at this and have a lot more research to do. Can you Elaborate more on the refusal for cause process?

Some more info on my situation.

My Child has been in foster care for 18 months now. Her mother tested positive for opiates at the delivery, I later was informed. I have a signed affidavit of parentage from the hospital and my name is on the birth certificate.

CPS/DHS have been involved since then. Ive been utilizing there" services" for 18 months now and it never ends. I was never charged with any crime. Child is with maternal grand parents.

Child is in foster care with DHS as guardian. What they told me, they "purchased out" (the term they used) the case to a pseudo religious charity. Now I have to deal with my "worker " through that nonprofit group. The same non profit group all so operates in the "family treatment" courts and the "drug" courts. 1 week after "purchasing" the case from DHS the non profit recommended termination of my parental rights.

I think it goes without saying that courts are grossly stacked in favor of the mother.
Trafficking in children is a cash cow for state (government) as well.

Your odds are <10% of receiving custody of the child as a father in (their) court using standard procedures.

In the future if you decide to marry and have children, I recommend going overseas. You still have to be careful, but I think you have a better shot of actually having a greater ownership interest in children rather than the state (government) owning your kid under the (old Common Law) doctrine of parens patriae.

Moxie
06-09-14, 09:13 PM
find a woman who is into unassisted home birth/no vax/breast-is-best/homeschooling, etc; then gov. noseys don't go sticking their nosey noses in stuff.

MIRemedy
06-10-14, 02:20 PM
Best you can do is either play their game, which does not look to be working out, or start a Record and begin the exposure process. It may turn out that they have the authority - but I doubt it! If you confirm their authority you will have done a lot more for society than anybody else has.

This delegation by the hospital and State to religious organizations comes off very irregular and peculiar at first blush.

Please excuse the absence. I had my leg ripped off in 09 and have been attending to my medical treatment plan. Definite goal of establishing a record. I've been doing it at the bank for over a year now and this case is a perfect vehicle to get my intentions on record.

I think it goes without saying that courts are grossly stacked in favor of the mother.
Trafficking in children is a cash cow for state (government) as well.

Your odds are <10% of receiving custody of the child as a father in (their) court using standard procedures.

In the future if you decide to marry and have children, I recommend going overseas. You still have to be careful, but I think you have a better shot of actually having a greater ownership interest in children rather than the state (government) owning your kid under the (old Common Law) doctrine of parens patriae

I've made certain Life choices that are now requiring responsibility. Perpetual traveling seems the way to go when my obligations are fewer.

find a woman who is into unassisted home birth/no vax/breast-is-best/homeschooling, etc; then gov. noseys don't go sticking their nosey noses in stuff.

It's hard to even get them to look up from face book now:/ Life choices. Be care full what you wish for because you just might get it?

shikamaru
06-10-14, 07:59 PM
I've made certain Life choices that are now requiring responsibility. Perpetual traveling seems the way to go when my obligations are fewer.

Awesome! What a coincidence! I'm looking into perpetual traveling myself. I want to work less, play more :).

I believe you'll find like minded company here.

I started off in law, but seem to weaving myself deeper into commerce currently. Perhaps I shall return to law in the future.

I've been a most fortunate fool with regard to some of my life choices especially with regards to women and children ....
Generally speaking, fools do not suffer lightly ...

David Merrill
06-11-14, 12:20 AM
Definite goal of establishing a record. I've been doing it at the bank for over a year now and this case is a perfect vehicle to get my intentions on record.

I saw an interesting YouTube video from 1996 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSamGdZVhzU#t=114). I cannot hear it very well but it looks like the ADA was about ready to run!

P.S. After thinking about this video I believe the title is misleading. All that happened is he got a continuance while the judge assessed his USDC Claim. The ADA was likely quite offended and offering to let the Defendant's friend try to arrest him. - Remember that this was 1996, long before the 2007 Court Security Act.

MIRemedy
06-14-14, 05:33 PM
I think you're absolutely right David. I know under the creator that I have done nothing to warrant this breach of the trust between a Father and Daughter. What these devils draped in holy cloth are doing is complete malfeasance. They are trying to steal her personality away from my self and her mother. This should be on record.

Awesome! What a coincidence! I'm looking into perpetual traveling myself. I want to work less, play more .
I gained this philosophy maybe 6 years ago now. I've found I have greater access to resources and more time for contemplation then I ever did working for some one else.

Moxie
06-16-14, 03:44 AM
(The father is the guy from Mythbusters.)