PDA

View Full Version : I am looking...

David Merrill
07-08-14, 01:47 AM
I apologize for forgetting who wrote this PM. I shared your kind sentiment with the brain trust and a suitor is interested in meeting you!

Please PM me?

My message is for David Merrill. Dave I have been helping people do the demanding
lawful money process for four years now. So far for the 2013 demanding lawful money
year, everyone has gotten their full tax refunds from both the state and the federal
taxing agencies. One friend that I helped even got a letter from the IRS saying
that there was a small judgement against them and that the money would be taken out
of their refund. I just received notice yesterday that the person just got their
full federal refund net of the money due the judgement creditor. I have other
interesting experiences people have had w/the IRS while demanding lawful money, but
the bottom line is that the demanding lawful money process, done right, works!

I am saying that all my clients have received their full tax refunds as of today.
One of the clients that I work with received more than $35,000 in total refunds and
this is the fourth year that they have gotten all their tax withholding back.
Just some good news for your group. Thank you again for the concept.

InTheCrease
10-08-14, 10:40 PM
I apologize for forgetting who wrote this PM. I shared your kind sentiment with the brain trust and a suitor is interested in meeting you!

Please PM me?

I would also like to meet this suitor if you have their contact, David. Please forward. Thanks.