PDA

View Full Version : Egregores

allodial
07-16-14, 11:59 PM

More coming soon....

george
08-13-14, 05:36 AM
hi allodial, interesting topic to me that I still dont quite comprehend. looking forward to more about it from you. I have enjoyed reading much of your posts here, only recently started posting myself though.

thanks

allodial
09-10-14, 03:55 AM
I once listed to a talk/sermon given by a Ravvi Zacharias (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGabYn_Hrgo#t=2330). He was talking to a man who was Muslim but who was for some reason keen on learning more about Biblical Christianity. It was interesting that the centerpiece was in that those who are about truth seek truth--that they draw it to them powerfully. So this thread was started a while back and now continued with delay. I had come across the concept of egregores some time ago. The importance of the topic IMHO is in comprehending that there are those might consciously using this knowledge against masses if they can and also in comprehending why social systems or governments might get to a point where they seem to take far more than they give back.

Let's start off into deeper discussion with mention of the Philip Experiment (http://www.strangerdimensions.com/2012/03/20/the-philip-experiment/) which seems worth of note although that is said to pertain to a "tulpa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa)" rather than an egregore.

The Philip experiment

In the 1970's, a group of Canadian parapsychologists wanted to attempt an experiment to create a ghost, proving their theory that the human mind can produce spirits through expectation, imagination and visualization.

The actual experiment took place in Toronto, Canada, in 1972, under the direction of the world-renown expert on poltergeists, Dr A. R. G. Owen.

The members of the experiment proposed an idea... by using extreme and prolonged concentration, they could create their ghost through a collective thought form: Non-physical entities which exist in either the mental or astral plane. In order to create this ghost and make it as 'real' as possible, it needed a life story; a background in which the ghost could 'relate' to.

They named the ghost they were attempting to bring into focus "Philip Aylesford" and created a tragic story, explaining to the fullest and in great detail, his life, and the few actions that lead to his tragic death.

Step two was contacting Philip. In September 1972, the group began their "sittings" and after some initial problems the group attempted to duplicate the atmosphere of a classic spiritualist séance. They dimmed the room's lights, sat around a table and surrounded themselves with pictures of the type of castle they imagined Philip would have lived in, as well as objects from that time period.

Within a few weeks, Philip made contact. Although he did not manifest in spiritual form, appearing as an apparition or ghost, he did make contact through a brief rap on the group's table. "Philip" answered questions that were consistent with his fictitious history, but was unable to provide any information beyond that which the group had conceived. However, "Philip" did give other historically accurate information about real events and people. The Owen group theorized that this latter information came from their own collective unconsciousness.

The sessions took off from there, producing a range of phenomena that could not be explained scientifically. His "spirit" was able to move the table, sliding it from side to side. On more than one occasion, the table chased someone across the room. All hands were clear of the table when this occurred.

In conclusion the experimenters were never able to prove the 'how' and the 'why' behind Philip's manifestation. Was Philip a direct result of the group's collective subconscious or perhaps did they conjure an actual entity that simply latched onto the story?

While some would conclude that they prove that ghosts don't exist, that such things are in our minds only, others say that our unconscious could be responsible for this kind of the phenomena some of the time.

Another point of view is that even though Philip was completely fictional, the Owen group really did contact the spirit world. A playful (or perhaps demonic, some would argue) spirit took the opportunity of these séances to 'act' as Philip and produce the extraordinary psychokinetic phenomena recorded.

Whatever caused the manifestation it seems that it adapted itself to the expectation of the audience, playing the role of the spirit they intended to contact. Since all was based on fiction it could not be the spirit of Philip so what else could it be?

So of course I'm far from promoting seances or strange practices. However, its interesting the idea that, say, with legal entities such as corporations, not existing in Nature. But the question is, do they exist in some manner? Why were the forms of 'beasts' in Daniel seen as they were? Is that the form they took in a 'spiritual' sense even though not apparent to the physical eye?

It just seems fascinating in the descriptions given to the natures of egregores that when they decay, they are said to draw lots from their 'members' or 'participants' while giving very little--fascinating in that it seems too uncanny to overlook that in view of how some describe their experiences with many US cities or or various Governments.

What is an egregore? According to various sources:

An egregore is a thoughtform, a creation of the human mind.

An egregore is a manifestation of a group consciousness, which can become powerful enough to take on a life of its own. It becomes driven by the collective (and often unintentional) willpower of large numbers of people.

I knew someone who had very clear and distinct dreams but realized the moment he started a full time employment job, his mind..his vision just...got clouded. But once he left the job, after a while (recovery?) his head was clear again? As I read about egregores, I couldn't help but recall such.

http://thediamondtablet.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/types-of-egregores.jpg?w=500

Again, one source mentions decaying egregores and it just seemed too truthful or pragmatic to disregard:

Healthy egregores will share their energy with their members, while decaying egregores will suck in more than they give away – as they are only concerned with their own survival. The egregore which dominates our civilisation at the moment is only using people as its “food”, exploiting their energy and trying to squeeze of them everything it can, giving very little in return (it pushes people to pursue the wrong goals and make choices they wouldn’t normally make – just {s}o they release lots of their energy.) Basically, it drags people away from their real ... goals, because those are not important for the survival of the egregore.

Further ...

These egregores are what was described by Charles Baudelaire as huge Chimeras on our backs, which pull us down and feed on our energy, but which we nevertheless consider to be a natural part of ourselves. Only looking from the outside of the system helps us to understand how ridiculous that believe is.

What is a 'chimera'?

The Chimera was, according to Greek mythology, a monstrous fire-breathing hybrid creature of Lycia in Asia Minor, composed of the parts of more than one animal. Usually depicted as a lioness with full breasts, with the head of a goat arising from her back, and a tail that might end with a snake's head,[1] the Chimera was one of the offspring of Typhon and Echidna and a sibling of such monsters as Cerberus and the Lernaean Hydra.

Even if one finds this all to be nonsense, there apparently have existed many who not only believe in such but who have used their knowledge for sinister purposes.

Might diversity of citizenship or nationality translate into a chimera being denied access?

Related:

To Each His Own Chimera (http://louisgauffin.blogspot.com/2010/07/to-each-his-own-chimera.html) (Re: Charles Baudelaire)
The Philip Experiment (http://www.strangerdimensions.com/2012/03/20/the-philip-experiment/)
Doppelgänger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelg%C3%A4nger)

george
09-10-14, 05:06 PM
oh yeah.. I knew it was heavy, just didnt grasp how heavy!

as an example then. it doesnt matter if one believes in (insert any religions deity here) or not, the collective does.

I think I was first introduced to this word (egregore) when researching psychology. very powerful either way it seems and makes me wonder how it relates to the archons.

wow

allodial
09-10-14, 08:21 PM
Its rather well know among fantasy buffs that dragons can take on human form.

george
09-11-14, 09:11 PM
wonder how it relates to the archons.

they seem very related.. except the Archons are said to have been created in the beginning.

Egregores are strictly a human creation, no?

edit: just a thought..

we can plan what to say/write, we can plan out our day tomorrow, we can even plan out our week, even months and years ahead.. maybe we should plan ahead our afterlife? fascinating! not sure why I was compelled to write this here but it is something to think about.

2nd edit: the legal name! its an egregore! OH $#!^

Keith Alan
09-12-14, 12:08 PM
2nd edit: the legal name! its an egregore! OH $#!^
And so must be the given name, or any other name.

george
09-12-14, 01:47 PM
And so must be the given name, or any other name.

those dont take on a life of their own like the legal name (legal fiction) though, that legal name, not only comes to life but is immortal in the same sense.

An egregore is a manifestation of a group consciousness, which can become powerful enough to take on a life of its own. It becomes driven by the collective (and often unintentional) willpower of large numbers of people.

it is said that the ancient egyptians used sounds and tones to bring things to life, a name has a sound and a tone.

allodial
09-12-14, 10:42 PM
the legal name! its an egregore! OH $#!^

You just might be onto something.

george
09-15-14, 12:38 AM
You just might be onto something.

or something else..

http://www.archangels-and-angels.com/misc/grigori.html

The word "egregore" (also "grigori") is a transliteration of the Greek word, egregoroi, meaning "watchers". This word appears in the septuagint translation of the Book of Lamentations, as well as the Book of Jubilees and the Book of Enoch.

Therefore an egregore is an angel, sometimes called watcher; in Hebrew the word is ir, and the concept appears in The Book of Enoch. Thus, Irim, the city of the Nephilim is again linked with the Book of Enoch, since the Nephilim, according to that Book, were the sons of the Irim (the egregores.). .Although the Irim, the egregores, are angels on both sides of the camp - fallen angels as well as faithful ones.

Hmmm..

and from http://www.illuminati-news.com/00360.html we have:
Understanding the Occult: What is an Egregore?
by Theron Dunn, 32° Freemason

This is the spirit the egregore connects us with that fills us and carries us. It is this spirit that breathes in us, inspires us with brotherly love, relief, truth and charity.

OK..

then this:
according to Guénon that an egregore is a manifestation of psychic energy, as opposed to a spiritual force as the occultists would define it.

I find this distinction most interesting because to me these two are one. I need to contemplate this more.

thanks

allodial
09-15-14, 04:28 AM
You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become? -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

Interesting quote.

george
09-18-14, 05:17 PM
a GLP search turns up some interesting data on the subject:

EGREGORE: An engergized astral form produced consciously or unconsciously by human agency. In particular, (a) a strongly characterized form, usually an archetypal image, produced by the imaginative and emotional energies of a religious or magical group collectively, or (b) an astral shape of any kind, deliberately formulated by a magician to carry a specific force. The Aurum Solis

Egregore: from a Greek word meaning "watcher." A thought-form created by will and visualization. A group egregore is the distinctive energy of a specific group of magicians who are working together, creating and building the same thought-form or energy-form. from: Golden Dawn Glossary

"Any symbolic pattern that has served as a focus for human emotion and energy will build up an egergor of its own over time, and the more energy that is put into such a pattern, the more potent the egregor that will form around it. The gods and goddesses of every religion, past and present, are at the centers of vast egregors charged with specific kinds of power. This power is defined by, and contacted through, the traditional symbolism of the deity in question." John Michael Greer, from: Inside a Magical Lodge

"The egregor is always an invisible and spiritual being, which is coupled with a physical entity. When several people on the earth unite around a common idea, they give birth to an egregora... this being is then going to become independent and have its own life which will be capable of influencing human beings and history. This is a terrifying secret which was carefully hidden inside the ancient mysteries. They called it: "The art of creating Gods". Then there was the war of the Gods...Man became a pawn in the hands of the egregors. He became the slave of the beings which he himself had created; and now he is obliged to feed them with his blood and his life." Olivier Manitara, from: "The Egregor of the Dove and the Triumph of Free Peace"

"What is an egregore? It is the psychic and astral entity of a group. All members of a group, a family, a club, a political party, a religion or even a country, are psychically included in the egregore of the organization to which they belong. Of course, each of us belongs to several egregores at once. Therefore, each individual who is involved in a group receives the influences of the egregores, that is the astral counterpart of the group, in his psyche. This process is unconscious. The resulting drawbacks are, first, some perturbating psychic influences in the majority of cases, and second, a restriction of inner freedom. It is impossible to free oneself from certain egregores, for example the egregores of the country you live in. However, we should free ourselves from all egregores which are not essential. An egregore actually grows by drawing support from the members which constitute it who, in turn, through their repeated actions vivify it, somehow helping it to maintain its power." The Philosophers of Nature, Inc. from "Fundamentals of Esoteric Knowledge: Lesson" 1

"ARTIFICIAL GROUP ELEMENTAL - a large energy field hovering over the heads of individuals in a gathering which has a strong influence on each individual; 1. Energy field is composed of thought energy coming from individuals; field is formed and sustained because of the unity of thoughts and emotions; all minds are focused on one subject, one goal, one concept, or one attitude brought about telepathically by the tone and pitch of the words of the leader or music; elemental becomes recharged as the meeting progresses if the group keeps this unity of emotion and thought; 2. Elemental has an independent existence outside the consciousness of the thinkers and is capable of influencing each person individually to react emotionally in a manner one could not or would not be capable of individually away from the group; 3. Elemental disperses as rapidly as it is formed when the group is dismissed as the crowd no longer has continuity of existence; 4. e.g., individuals at a concert frequently weep because the oneness, joy and awe become overwhelming; young adults at a rock festival scream and tear off clothing because the music is choreographed to tune into these levels of the brain and the massness of feelings thrust them into this: soldiers attend military drills frequently in the sameness of uniform; this, along with the saluting and music reinforces their patriotism; destructive-brainwashing cult members meet daily or bi-daily to engage in repetitious verbiage and phrase shouting to keep the cult-programming" at an emotional peak. [cf. ELEMENTAL, MASS HYPNOSIS, DESTRUCTIVE-BRAINWASHING CULTS]." The Donning International Encyclopedic Psychic Dictionary by June G. Beltzer, Ph.D.

edit: while searching for more infos I found this video where the guy goes into how the United Sates is an egregore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6pPLViBSEM

this topic has really helped me to "see" some things that Ive been missing. thanks again allodial.

pumpkin
09-19-14, 12:39 PM
"Philip Aylesford"

Inviting in a spirit is a dangerous thing. Satan and one third of the angels were cast down, and my guess is they are up to no good. They do not care who or what you worship, as long as it is not God.

george
09-19-14, 04:30 PM
hi pumpkin,

I think we have "invited" more spirits than we realize. this thread helps us to realize that.

currently Im starting to see how the power of the mind has created many things and how mind power when combined increases that power.

where Im at now is trying to understand the difference between psyche and spirit, could they be one and the same?

how do you define "God" and is it your definition or someone elses? I seek to know what god or gods truly is and not what someone else or foreign entity says god or gods is, its not easy.

pumpkin
09-19-14, 06:41 PM
Well, George, one man's religion is another man's psychosis, but I think we are spiritual beings and that there is a God, creator. I didn't always think that, but I realized that if there is no God, then everything we see is an accident. I have lived long enough to know, accidents do not cause order, but just the opposite. I think the free will God gave us creates a paradox. That some would chose to deny their creator. Other beings chose this path too and some of those beings are a bit more powerful than ourselves. They aren't anything to be toying with, IMO. Some of them are inherently evil and will deceive in order to manipulate you. I define God as the designer and creator of our universe.

allodial
09-19-14, 07:21 PM
...inviting...

Yes I believe you are getting the point...your will...volition (http://thefreedictionary.com/volition). If you recall in myths and fairy tales about vampires, if one did not invite the vampire in the vampire could not come in. I knew of someone who prayed that an angelic barrier of protection be established around his home even with specific boundaries established even as pertains to the front door. Those who could enter his home would remark things like: "I've never felt such a strong sense of peace."

Anyways, it was made known to me that someone steep in the dark occult came by to pay a visit. The one visited is the type to never verbally invite anyone in his house. As the matter came known to me, he simply opened the door with the screen door left unlocked. While others he knew could walk in, the one that paid him a visit could not cross the barrier at all as the matter was made known to me--he was stopped right up to the line--toes on the line. The barrier was established to block out spirits of an evil or sinister or adverse kind. Thusly even if he were to open the door, he doesn't make any verbal invitation --let's God do the sorting.

"Do you mind if I come in?" Never answered with a yes--do you really know what they mean by "come in"?

Didn't quite go like this but...for perspectives:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxaZBJQdv0

In the State of Missouri [Marc Perkel found this out the hard way AFAIK (http://www.perkel.com/arrest/)], opening a door is taken as an invitation to police to enter. If your back yard lacks a fence, they take it as an invitation--thus they feel they can tow cars without a warrant if there isn't a fence. Ah and so there is this thing called "a close (http://ecclesia.org/forum/uploads/bondservant/nbn24P.pdf)".

Lockable glass or screen doors in addition to a regular front or back door are handy for obvious reasons.

Michael Joseph
09-19-14, 07:38 PM
One time I was asked to be a witness to a trial. The DA was getting nowhere and then he started goading my colleague. So my colleague turned to him and actually said "let's get it on". The DA turned abruptly to the judge and said "your Honor he opened the door...."

Regards
MJ

allodial
09-19-14, 07:53 PM
See also: Rapport (http://ultraculture.org/blog/2014/01/16/nlp-10-ways-protect-mind-control/).

george
09-20-14, 11:14 PM
here is an interesting take:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WCBBaHRrvwY

Michael Joseph
09-21-14, 01:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WCBBaHRrvwY

Any thinking man or woman will notice at once the first givens are flawed. I refuse to grant the givens that this entire video is based upon. Therefore on its own merit it is a fraud. From whence is the womb of creation? Until then, all systems are based in BELIEF. Which is to say Faith.

Desolation Row - Bob Dylan

"Einstein, disguised as Robin Hood
With his memories in a trunk
Passed this way an hour ago
With his friend, a jealous monk
He looked so immaculately frightful
As he bummed a cigarette
Then he went off sniffing drainpipes
And reciting the alphabet
You would not think to look at him
But he was famous long ago
For playing the electric violin
On Desolation Row."

==========================================

Until man realizes that HE is the Solar System - and that he must be about the inward work - which takes ACTION in the outward expression - he must serve before he can lead, then he will naturally keep pointing the finger and blaming others for his ill estate and condition. Thus naturally he will find himself at the feet of others seeking wisdom.

Being spoon fed fish and never learning to catch his own.

So I ask is the Thought the truth or is matter? And from what womb does matter spring forth absent thought?

Psa_110:3 Thy People shall offer themselves for voluntary offerings, in the day that Thou warrest, In the holy mountains as the dew from the womb before the morning I have begotten thee a son:

I shall contend for the faith - the Spark of Divinity within - Reborn in the Spirit. The Soul is connected to matter the Spirit is without matter. Just as God is not the Universe but is its Creator.

Regards,
MJ

george
09-21-14, 05:32 PM
Any thinking man or woman will notice

he suggest that is the problem. compare to what allodial mentions about opening the door, no?

first givens are flawed.

you should clarify this so we can tell what you are saying is the "first givens" Im not asking you though because it seems questions are useless around here.

From whence is the womb of creation? tell us, Im not even sure what is this question.

Until then, all systems are based in BELIEF. Which is to say Faith. if you say so.. you lost me at "first givens"

my intentions are not adversarial MJ. im just trying to relate to what you are trying to say and seems to me that you take offense to my normal mode of conversation so i try a different (unusual) method.

==========================================

Until man realizes that HE is the Solar System -
i see stuff like this being suggested often but not from bible thumpers, thats why your opinions interest me but the unusual words you use often makes it a chore.

and that he must be about the inward work - which takes ACTION in the outward expression - he must serve before he can lead, then he will naturally keep pointing the finger and blaming others for his ill estate and condition. Thus naturally he will find himself at the feet of others seeking wisdom.

this makes sense to me except for the "serve" part but i'll no longer ask you anything.

So I ask is the Thought the truth or is matter?

interesting, maybe neither and both are a trap!

And from what womb does matter spring forth absent thought? that might be the problem. matter may indeed be illusion.

I shall contend for the faith - the Spark of Divinity within - Reborn in the Spirit. The Soul is connected to matter the Spirit is without matter. Just as God is not the Universe but is its Creator.

shall = sometime in the future (thx K. Lentz) I consider also that the spirit IS and need not be "reborn" and; "God" may also have a "Creator" it like that chicken or the egg thing i guess.

MJ, you should know by now i dont trust anyone so please dont take any of this as an attack on you. everyone is suspect, including myself. so when i cant comprehend what is said, written or thought then i resort to feel to see what it is about and that feeling is by energetic relation. spirit. positive, negative, neutral or somehwere in between those.

that guy in the vid has a very interesting view on all this that i havnt seen anywhere else but its kinda like the tou or ineffable one. its certainly as far out there as anything if not more so. i dig that. he did mention egregore several times in a way that ive been contemplating since looking more into the subject.

anyway, thanks for playing.

ag maniac
09-22-14, 12:34 AM
No george.....THANK YOU (http://youtu.be/TzuolaOLBQg?t=1m29s) for playing !!

Michael Joseph
09-22-14, 03:50 AM
MJ, you should know by now i dont trust anyone so please dont take any of this as an attack on you. everyone is suspect, including myself. so when i cant comprehend what is said, written or thought then i resort to feel to see what it is about and that feeling is by energetic relation. spirit. positive, negative, neutral or somehwere in between those.

That is the first lesson - too much trust has been placed in man. This is the great lesson - Israel is every man. Notice they APPOINTED Moses to go up the Mountain FOR THEM? How can one escape such a system of trust? When everyone in the group is Pulling against the one who wants to better himself. So the Preacher Man pulls against the one who would Escape Israel so that the would be escapee might get down in the hole with him.

Ezr_9:15 O LORD God of Israel, Thou art righteous: for we are left but a remnant that is escaped, as it is this day: behold, we are before Thee in our trespasses: for we cannot stand before Thee because of this."

Isa_4:2 In that day [after all the judgments] shall the Messiah of Yehovah become for honour and for glory, and the fruit of the land shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

Isa 10:17 And the light of Israel shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame: and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day;

Isa 10:18 And shall consume the glory of his forest, and of his fruitful field, both soul and flesh: and they shall be as when a standardbearer fainteth.

Isa 10:19 And the rest of the trees of his forest shall be few, that a child may count them.

Isa_10:20 And it shall come to pass in the day of the Lord, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob [natural seed], shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon Yehovah, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

Comment: A child can't count very high friend.

=========================

KHLOE - crazy women ruling or attempting to rule over man - Hindu goddess...

Noticing that Adam was alone and then Eve was taken out from Him. I see El Elyon and Wisdom. And it is Her womb which births so then She has built the Temple [The Heavenly Eve - Wisdom]. Mind proceeded matter. Yet we see a vile woman who seeks to tear down and destroy in flattery and psy ops. Leading all the little fishies into the jaws of the crocodile.

Wisdom is the Temple - The Heavenly Pattern [Parent] - I have come to learn from my wife - She washes my feet and anoints my head and I die to her in love. I cannot without her. I need her. Coming up by the way of the south - for my intellect has kept me in the Wilderness for 40 + years of probation - not seeking to cross over Jordan. Swing low sweet Chariot.

But noticing the SUPERHUMAN CREW is on the way....to Desolation Row (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35gheud5xBo)

Now more than any other time that I can remember it seems the world is in a trance. We need the Holy Spirit - what will they do when she retires for a short season - 40 days/nights. The Rivers will overrun - and the waters will mix with the waters - and men will SHAKE INCESSANTLY.

Let the servants be sealed - hold back the four winds -

---------

All along the watchtower, princes kept the view
While all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too.

Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl
Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.

----------

look at the silly women churches in their folly of Religion working under the Thumb of the prince of this world. But we see barefoot servants - humble ones - working for the King [remnant/Election] escaped of Israel. Then we see the lion in the wilderness seeking whom he may devour but I can already hear the riders approaching and the four winds are about to blow. The Superhuman Crew should be along any minute now....

Studying to show myself approved and not another.....lesson number one .... preacher cannot stand for me in judgment....I shall be judged by the Divine - this little light of mine - I'm gonna let it shine. Amen.

=============

I have read about the MEN WHO CREATED A NEW PHYSICS - Bohr, Plank, Heisenberg, Pauli, Einstein and many others...whereof are the forces [so called] that hold together the Atom? Explain her shells. Explain her spin. Explain the numerous constituents - how many now - seems they find another everyday - in light of the Crude model - Proton, Electron, Nucleus - and from what womb were these birthed? And from what womb were the LAWS birthed that govern matter?

Oh, I see, lets just start at the Big Bang shall we? Going back into a trance....sleep tight.....from what womb did the Children of that BIG BANG derive - matter?

I was there and so were you - we jumped for joy when SHE birthed matter - a playground for the elohim's. How angry She was when Her children rebelled.

Working within - to serve those without, I remain:
Michael Joseph

Michael Joseph
09-22-14, 03:56 AM
Some keep the Sabbath going to Church –
By Emily Dickinson

Some keep the Sabbath going to Church –
I keep it, staying at Home –
With a Bobolink for a Chorister –
And an Orchard, for a Dome –

Some keep the Sabbath in Surplice –
I, just wear my Wings –
And instead of tolling the Bell, for Church,
Our little Sexton – sings.

God preaches, a noted Clergyman –
And the sermon is never long,
So instead of getting to Heaven, at last –
I’m going, all along.

Billy James
09-22-14, 10:36 PM
Matthew 13, 10-13

Mashal
Nimshal

george
09-23-14, 05:19 AM
"The human understanding when it has once adopted an opinion (either as being the received opinion or as being agreeable to itself) draws all things else to support and agree with it."

more:

Idola tribus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idolon_tribus

tommyf350
10-09-14, 12:09 AM
Egregores seem to come about like everything else, it is dependent on the mind to create a distinctive label for a phenomena. You can tell reading through the links there are many different forms of psycho-physical aggregates and levels of existence that we might apply a label to. At all times they are interdependent and transient. So its nothing that understanding and reasoning can not transform.

The Tibetan Book of the Dead: First Complete Translation (Penguin Classics ... (http://books.google.com/books?id=22YF90GT2sIC&pg=PT179&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q&f=false)
Introduction (pay attention to the 3 dharma kayas)
http://books.google.com/books?id=22YF90GT2sIC&pg=PT179&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q&f=false

The nature of appearances
http://books.google.com/books?id=22YF90GT2sIC&pg=PT72&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q&f=false

allodial
10-09-14, 04:29 AM
No doubt, the term 'egregore' is a reference to a a creature of mind and is also a 'word' utilized to label such for convenience in communication.

allodial
10-13-15, 01:49 AM
A graphic from a 2012 thread on wizardforums...

This is not about promoting this kind of thing but for giving insight into world influences.

David Merrill
10-13-15, 07:10 AM

More coming soon....

A graphic from a 2012 thread on wizardforums...

This is not about promoting this kind of thing but for giving insight into world influences.

I have been calling this all "Memory Clusters" for a couple years now. Lately though, I have been considering the same Jesus CHRIST found during the Sunday Glimpse as the exact same memory cluster that was The Voice (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImMnN1c2NEU292UmM/view?usp=sharing) writing through reluctant (LSD dosing) channel Helen SCHUCMAN; A Course in Miracles.

Interesting!

I had not imagined how some people have been breaking out and categorizing these memory clusters. I thought it interesting how Hollywood's Ghostbusters had done some of that with Dan ACKROID being such an expert on the paranormal.

So people get a sense of channeling Jesus in a hysteria brought upon them by a sense of trust, in the pastor and the worship crew. It is mass hypnosis or displacement hysteria. At this time we lower our ego-defenses to this memory cluster and it overtakes our conscious mind in one of the higher forms presented in the imagery above.

Pragmatism plays with the sexual balance a bit too. The homosexual Science of Mind Spiritual Leader, still a Roman Catholic Priest technically teaches classes and instructs how as the patriarchal influence constructed the business plan of the Nicene Council the matriarchal influence was in France with Jesus' wife Mary MAGDALENE as a protective "spirit". Also that platform teaches that Jesus was truly a united and unified male (left brain) and female (right brain) individual, and by "faith" in patients was able to demonstrate the health benefits of this unity.

I think it might be worth remembering some of the terms. Thank you Allodial.

P.S. Then this presents itself in contrast with the precept of monotheism that Abraham brought upon the scenery. He was allegedly brought up in a family with his father a respected idol manufacturer. But my point is that mathematically if there is only one God, then this God is both YHVH and Allah. If you want to dichotomize God, there is the opportunity right there. Make the distinction between Yehovah and Allah...

xparte
10-13-15, 01:41 PM
The screening door,or room, { honest people cant make honest mistakes] if living with ones honesty is enjoying no mistakes . Then truth is at invitation only.How ones life screens the truth is the journey between body and soul . If life on this planet is just a big screen door then we need no further invitation the good the bad and ones truth is honest & simple or has to be forced petty and ugly hidden?

David Merrill
10-13-15, 01:54 PM
The screening door,or room, { honest people cant make honest mistakes] if living with ones honesty is enjoying no mistakes . Then truth is at invitation only.How ones life screens the truth is the journey between body and soul . If life on this planet is just a big screen door then we need no further invitation the good the bad and ones truth is honest & simple or has to be forced petty and ugly hidden?

Indeed!

The Sumarian woman simply came back with a remark that she is a dog and needs crumbs from the King's table. Jesus saw that she had taken no offense at his acute bigotry and so sent her to stop seeing demons in her daughter.

If you would like that BLIVET so that you can share it - download it here (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImdzZQQlBaRzF6MjQ/view?usp=sharing).