PDA

View Full Version : 100 Years To The Day Since The Gold Standard Died

Chex
07-30-14, 05:38 PM
Here are a couple of interesting articles

100 Years To The Day Since The Gold Standard Died http://www.hardassetsinvestor.com/features/6093-100-years-to-the-day-since-the-gold-standard-died.html

House votes to allow marijuana-related banking | Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/17/house-votes-to-allow-marijuana-related-banking/

Michael Joseph
07-31-14, 12:40 AM
Check out the soundbyte concerning PACER at 31:00 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXr-2hwTk58

Corporations and UCC - what government? Either show me the Contract in corporation land, or show me how to discharge the debt.

Local courts are a complete joke. Produce the contract!

Regards,
MJ

Chex
07-31-14, 02:54 AM
Check out the soundbyte concerning PACER at 31:00 minute mark. Local courts are a complete joke. Produce the contract!
Regards, MJ

I agree.

Get this.

Income. An estimated 163 million people paid Social Security payroll taxes in 2013.

Most workers contribute 6.2 percent of their earnings to the Social Security system, up to $113,700 in 2013, and employers pay a matching 6.2 percent for each worker.

Self-employed workers must contribute 12.4 percent of their paychecks.

These payroll tax contributions amounted to 726.2 billion in 2013.

The total income of $855 billion also included 21.1 billion from the taxation of benefits and $103 billion in interest earnings.

The trust fund reserves, which are invested in U.S. Treasury securities, earned 3.8 percent interest and grew from $2,732 billion in 2012 to $2,764 billion by the end of 2013.

The trust fund is expected to continue to grow through 2019 and reach $2,878 billion at the beginning of 2020.

The trust fund is expected to continue to grow through 2019 and reach $2,878 billion at the beginning of 2020 of what? http://finance.yahoo.com/news/5-things-know-social-security-175120222.html

Wow that video blue me out of the water Michael Joseph http://www.aspe.hhs.gov/datacncl/Privacy/titleV.pdf You must love seeing the truth.

Michael Joseph
07-31-14, 04:27 AM
I agree.

Get this.

Income. An estimated 163 million people paid Social Security payroll taxes in 2013.

Most workers contribute 6.2 percent of their earnings to the Social Security system, up to $113,700 in 2013, and employers pay a matching 6.2 percent for each worker.

Self-employed workers must contribute 12.4 percent of their paychecks.

These payroll tax contributions amounted to 726.2 billion in 2013.

The total income of $855 billion also included 21.1 billion from the taxation of benefits and $103 billion in interest earnings.

The trust fund reserves, which are invested in U.S. Treasury securities, earned 3.8 percent interest and grew from $2,732 billion in 2012 to $2,764 billion by the end of 2013.

The trust fund is expected to continue to grow through 2019 and reach $2,878 billion at the beginning of 2020.

The trust fund is expected to continue to grow through 2019 and reach $2,878 billion at the beginning of 2020 of what? http://finance.yahoo.com/news/5-things-know-social-security-175120222.html

Wow that video blue me out of the water Michael Joseph http://www.aspe.hhs.gov/datacncl/Privacy/titleV.pdf You must love seeing the truth.

Trust is a valuable consideration. Why would I make a promise to someone I did not trust? Equity rains supreme. Promises understand contracts. Therefore I see a corporate level geometric field and government which sets the rules for the game. If one desires to play in the corporate game - then produce the contract! Else this is a tort and perhaps a libel. At the least, a waste of my time. Why would I lend any energy to a bunch of gangsters? Isaiah said it right - in those days leaders will be as children.

My promise is my bond. To oversimplify the matter....even the very words that I write were developed by another. So then do I really understand my writings. I can only understand them in a special way - or perhaps even in a common way - IF AND ONLY IF - we are all on the same level geometric plane - a law common to our society. So let us first define the society then we can agree about what is the law common to that society. Meaning that we are one in trust. If we are not, then it is impossible to understand these words. And we cannot have a relationship.

Notice how the young genius thought to publish private law in the public. I bet only one in a million will comprehend his tort. Private law is only for that society. Those who choose to undertake within that private law boundary are subject to every law, statute, treaty, etc. you get the point. Else, it is a trespass to meddle in another man's affairs.

I think the ole fisherman had something to say about that too...

1Pe 4:15 For let not any one of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

In the analogy the man is the leadership, the woman the laity. The man, head of state. The woman, citizen. So why would I as a citizen meddle in the affairs of another man. I am to submit to whom I obey. Lets go even higher - the man [spirit] the woman [soul]. Have you studied the seven women - seven aspects of the soul? Eve, Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel, Leah, Zilpah, Bilhah.

Isa 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

These seven women seek a marriage or your might say a CONTRACT - ever see John Wayne's THE QUIET MAN? I highly recommend it if you want to get a grasp on the contract aspect of marriage. The seven aspects of the soulish woman seek a man. This is the higher understanding of Adam and Eve. For before there was a breach - Adam was ONE with Eve within his own body. The two become one, in Trust. The soul submitting in totality to the Spirit. This is the perfect image of Elohim.

I, as the woman, place my life in trust with Jesus Christ. He is the man and I, in the analogy am the woman. That is why Paul said I wish to present you as a pure maiden to Christ. Not as an adulterous whore who is 'with child and does give suck' - Mark 13. Blessed are the barren for many are the children of the desolation.

Mar 13:17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

Many who cannot see are blinded by the veil of the flesh. They read v.17 and think flesh only. Ridiculous! Ever get an invitation to go and join the local church house on the corner. You know the one....it preaches the law is done away with - all except one law - the one that REQUIRES you to tithe ten percent or more - they call it CORBIN [a gift]. Agents of Satan in the pulpit - nursing along the spiritual union - idolatrous whores who being deceived give suck to the program [child] - handing out tracts and dishing out plenty of "you're going to hell if you don't join our club"... you know the ones.

Pray tell I wonder if you have ever been compelled to stand before any sporting event whilst they play the music to entrain you to loyalty. Try sitting and watch the whores despise you.

Dan 3:15 Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the 1) cornet, 2) flute, 3) harp, 4) sackbut, 5) psaltery, and 6) dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well and good: but if ye worship not,ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands?

Be sure to worship [pay homage] and love [serve] the created. Deceived yet there is grace and a time allotted for a second harvest.

1Pe 4:19 Wherefore let them also that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to Him in well doing, ... to a faithful Creator.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever places their trust in The Word of God should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Rev 19:13 And He was clothed with a vesture stained with blood: and His name is called The Word of God.

A Choice must be made. Love Father El Elyon or the created. Jeremiah 17:5 or 17:7. I am dead in Christ. My life has been pledged or granted in trust - therefore it is not my own - I am subject to the Trust Agreement common to the Commonwealth of Israel. All the Brethren are also subject to the same Agreement so we have a common law and we are ONE in the body.

Oh how men despise what they don't understand. For Father El Elyon appointed Jesus Christ. To put that in perspective Jesus Christ was not elected by his fellows. Or said another way - the oil ran down the beard of Aaron. The church/state systems are mostly devoid of God self willed, self serving, deceived apostates.

Psa_45:7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest lawlessness: Therefore El Elyon, Thy God, hath anointed Thee, Yehoshuah, with the oil of gladness above Thy companions.

Heb_1:9 Thou lovedst righteousness, and hatedst iniquity; because of this El Elyon even Thy God, ... anointed Thee, Yehoshuah, with the oil of gladness above Thy fellows.

Have you ever wondered who are the men and women who are served up to be president? Well, if you have don't think that you voted them into office - they are just seeking your opinion [poll] of their annointed [appointed] servant. Just as Joseph was appointed by a higher power in Pharoah to be Prime Minister or Chief Trustee of the Kingdom, so too was Yehoshuah appointed by a higher power to be High Priest unto the Kingdom of God. Therefore Yehoshuah was CLOTHED in Royalty. Yet Pharoah was greater than Joseph in the Throne. Just as El Elyon is greater then Yehoshuah in the Throne.

1Co 15:27 For He [El Elyon] subjected all things `under His [Jesus Christ] feet. But when He [El Elyon] saith, all things are subjected to Him [Jesus Christ], it is manifest that it is with the exception of Him [El Elyon], Which did subject all things under Him [Jesus Christ].

1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subjected to Him, then shall the Son Himself also be subjected to El Elyon That subjected all things under Jesus Christ , in order that El Elyon may be over all things in all places, everywhere supreme.

Look around you today....what do you see happening.

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; to the end of their being they are without excuse:

1Co_10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

walter
08-11-14, 07:43 PM
Is this the end of Gold???

http://www.kitco.com/ind/Albrecht/2014-06-04-Gold-Created-Through-Advanced-Metallurgy.html

ag maniac
08-11-14, 09:49 PM
For sure, Aaron Schwartz did not hang himself 2 days after rejecting a plea bargain.....frikkin' PTB !!

shikamaru
08-18-14, 11:21 AM
Here are a couple of interesting articles

100 Years To The Day Since The Gold Standard Died http://www.hardassetsinvestor.com/features/6093-100-years-to-the-day-since-the-gold-standard-died.html

House votes to allow marijuana-related banking | Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/17/house-votes-to-allow-marijuana-related-banking/

The gold standard isn't all its cracked up to be.

The gold standard is a downgrade from the bimetallic standard.

Furthermore, the gold standard is fiat money in disguise due to valuing gold in paper rather than weight in silver.