PDA

View Full Version : how do true suitors handle/confront everyday people that ignore their rights?

george
08-11-14, 05:44 PM
hello everyone,

long time lurker but new poster/member here. I would like to get some feedback from members here (highly respected) on how to deal with other peoples ignorance.

I have been run out of my house/home/abode of 20yrs by youth gang members who seemingly singled me out because of my skin color and started with drive by shooting randomly at my home and what finally prompted me to retreat/run/leave was when I was working in my garage on night around midnight, they fired several shots from the road but this time I actually heard the bullets flying just over my head. yes, you can hear them cut through the air which was a new and frightening experience for me.

so I packed up and left, it was the smartest thing to do.

now I am temporarily staying at my Dads while I seek out a safer location to move to. here we have a neighbor on the adjoining property who operates a ranch. he approached my Dad one day and asked if he could temporarily park/store his daughters unoccupied mobile home in the yard next to my Dads. my Dad is easy going and agreed.

well, the guy parked several there and rents them out. so now he has a small mobile home park right next to his what was once a peaceful home. now here is where it goes over the top. they do not have septic tanks for waste and what they are doing is using a tank and once a week they are pumping the tank out into the pasture behind them and right next to my dads property.

it stinks bad of course and so when I saw them doing this I approached the ranch hand and told him this is illegal and a heath concern and must stop. he said he would tell his boss.

now several weeks have gone by, they continue this once a week. I have video of the raw sewage draining out and pooling in a low spot on the property line.

now we have this ebola scare in the news. I dont know what to make of it but it has me thinking what was before a mild heath concern is now possibly a major life/death threat? I dont know but I do know it a wrong thing to do.

what can we do about it? how do I hold people accountable for wrongs like this? I have no trust in local government or people but in my current situations the people are more aggressive/threatening than the gov.

please help with suggestions on how suitors could/would/should lawfully deal with these kinds of things.

thank you.

David Merrill
08-12-14, 12:29 AM
Welcome to StSC;

The question that arises is, Why is it so difficult to contact the property owner?

Have you followed up with the ranch manager?

Is what is happening against the law?

You really should use some information and communication process first, in my opinion. If the landowner is negligent about correcting this maybe a local news channel would enjoy broadcasting about this. After the owner has defaulted on a Complaint process you might consider posting the video on YouTube.

george
08-12-14, 01:52 AM
hi David, thanks for the welcome, Im looking forward to interacting and learning here.

the difficulty is that my Dad is often not home and I do not want to interfere in his relations with the property owner without dads approval. also, Dad has told me the guy is a hothead and could be involved in organized crimes locally so he has been hesitant to deal with him. this guy now owns all adjoining property to my dads also.

I plan to follow up with the manager but have not as of yet because I want to be sure I am taking the best plan of action.

I am fairly sure that dumping raw sewage is illegal and unlawful here but I dont know what code/ordinance/statute it is a violation of at this point. it presents a heath threat to us because of its close proximity, it is a nuisance and interferes with our pursuit of happiness because of the stench and for those reasons I assume/consider it unlawful.

yes I agree about communication first, just want to see how a suitor would deal with these kinds of things so I can see how it is different from the way someone who hires a lawyer would go about it.

when you say complaint process, are you referring to an administrative process that does not involve hiring a law merchant or going before a black robed one?

this situation is just one of many I have to deal with, I dont know what it is David but everywhere I turn people seem to be putting more effort into making things more difficult for me in anyway they can than not. I just want to learn how to deal with people lawfully who infringe upon my rights or some other tort or harm and since I have been following your path for so long (because it has made the most sense to me so far) I want to see how it works in these ways if possible.

I wonder sometimes if it truly is a reflection of myself I have such trouble with (severe trust issues with anyone and everything) maybe it is a spiritual thing? I am torn between spiritual studies and law studies, I know they are essentially the same somehow but not aware of exactly how. Im so fed up with people who cant treat me with the same courtesy and decency I treat others with. its really starting to get to me after all these years. I think I have been to passive but I truly wish to harm no one. it just seems everybody want to harm me in some small way or another (sometimes not so small way) I am really starting to struggle with why this is. I want to learn how it can be corrected whether it be a fault of my own or not.

well, thats probably more than enough for now. If any of you can provide some input that you feel may be helpful to me I could really use it and would be very grateful.

thanks

walter
08-12-14, 04:55 AM
you must learn how to forgive,

george
08-12-14, 06:18 AM
you must learn how to forgive,
hi walter, are you sure and if so how? also why?

thanks

Moxie
08-12-14, 05:41 PM
I am torn between spiritual studies and law studies, I know they are essentially the same somehow but not aware of exactly how.

Hi George,

Yes, the holy scriptures reflect that spirit and law issues are connected. God the Father is the author of supreme law. The Ten Commandments are an easy-to-understand example of law. But codes, statutes and ordinances, are man-made. They are not law, they are "color of law." Caesar can change his "laws" anytime to confuse, but God's laws are everlasting and clear.

If it was me living next door to this situation, I would ask God to give me the wisdom and words to approach this man. There's a story in the Bible about David, a simple man, and Goliath, a giant with armies behind him. David defeated Goliath by using a simple slingshot! David also had God's favor, and that is everything.

I would tell this land owner that I can smell the sewage and it is causing me harm every time I breathe that toxic air. Is the new trailer park disturbing your peace, too? Because the land owner said only his daughter's trailer would be there. He took advantage of your father's easy-going nature and now there are a few trailers.

If this cannot be settled privately, I would give him notice in writing that the sewage smell must be removed because it is causing you harm, and the trailers are disturbing your peace (if they are), and if they aren't removed, I would charge $5 dollars a day (or something) until it is. If he doesn't answer in 21 days, I would bring a claim in your own court. This will require some study and skill, and this method is different than what is taught on here. Check out Karl Lentz audios on YouTube.

Yes, there may be other methods to resolve this problem; I think this one is the simplest.

Moxie
08-12-14, 05:59 PM
I like the title of this post: "how do true suitors handle/confront everyday people that ignore their rights?"

This question is critical to our growth in freedom, yet it's never discussed. Or I have never seen this topic discussed in forums where I post.

We're still in the stage of understanding and applying remedy and only dealing with public servants who ignore our rights. But what about everyday people, like friends, neighbors and family members who ignore our rights! What about when we exercise our rights, and our friends, family and neighbors take notice of this, but they're so ignorant they call us the criminal! This is a tough situation because there's emotional ties with these people. We see these people every day: at the dinner table, out walking the dog, checking the mail....

I would start one-on-one by telling them the truth about the law. But they may never see the truth and may not want to even hear it. Some people are born to be subjects, not kings. I would move on but keep praying for them, and above all, pray for a shield of protection around myself as I pursue the true law.

David Merrill
08-12-14, 06:55 PM
The Libel of Review seems a good way to establish a record in the custody of the US clerk of court and published on PACER too. That may be quite helpful for you but getting your father involved in a fight is seldom wise. Since this fellow is dumping while owning all the land around your Dad it sounds intentional.

Walter is wise. ACIM (A Course in Miracles) teaches that God is Love so the way to God is forgiveness.

Michael Joseph
08-12-14, 08:38 PM
I like the title of this post: "how do true suitors handle/confront everyday people that ignore their rights?"

This question is critical to our growth in freedom, yet it's never discussed. Or I have never seen this topic discussed in forums where I post.

We're still in the stage of understanding and applying remedy and only dealing with public servants who ignore our rights. But what about everyday people, like friends, neighbors and family members who ignore our rights! What about when we exercise our rights, and our friends, family and neighbors take notice of this, but they're so ignorant they call us the criminal! This is a tough situation because there's emotional ties with these people. We see these people every day: at the dinner table, out walking the dog, checking the mail....

I would start one-on-one by telling them the truth about the law. But they may never see the truth and may not want to even hear it. Some people are born to be subjects, not kings. I would move on but keep praying for them, and above all, pray for a shield of protection around myself as I pursue the true law.

This is the patience of the Saints. Thick skin as it were. I am reminded of a man who had a great debt that he could not pay so he went to his lender and begged for forgiveness. The lender, seeing he could not pay, forgave his debt. Then the same man left his lender and went to one who was a debtor to him demanding that he be paid now.

I am reminded of the methodology that Christ Jesus taught us to pray. "Forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors". If I desire mercy, I must give mercy. If I desire love, then I must give love. Now having said these, we are commanded to live at peace with all men IF IT BE POSSIBLE. Some men make it impossible to live at peace. Thus they must be shown love with the end of a 2x4. I consider that tough love. I am not commanded to turn the other cheek to one who seeks to do me harm. Said one will find himself on his back fast!

Or at the very least with a very bad case of an upset stomach. I serve a mighty God and what I cannot do for myself He does for me. Therefore I will use my brain and perform my works, but I can only do what I can do. The rest I leave to God.

This is the patience of the Saints. Long suffering...in patience. Therefore I see matters less and less as me against you - but I see rather a test to refine me. Jesus was no wimp as the pathetic excuses for churches teach today. He was a man's man! Strong, both physically and mentally!

My refuge is in the Word. If someone wrongs me, I will go to the Word. Let them take it up with the Creator. I find refuge there. For if they wrong me, they trespass God. For I am God's Property. Therefore to tort me is to tort the Creator. If I am as the wife in analogy, a femme covert, then to harm me is to harm my Husband.

You Husbands out there would you be as a grizzly bear if someone tried to harm your wife and children? I think so. This is the TRUST, patience, long suffering and the FAITH of the Saints, hoping for the day when their faith shall be manifest.

The student in the Word will recognize the "hidden" message in Psalm 37. It is encoded in verses 7,20 and 34.

Psa 37:7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

Psa 37:20 But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.

Psa 37:34 Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

Those that overcome this time will receive a new earth [resurrected or transfigured body] - incorruptable - an inheritance in God.

My life therefore is not my own, it is held in trust with Jesus Christ. Therefore my Estate shall escape Probate. Let the wise consider.

Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

My Estate in God is held in Christ. Therefore I should become as Christ. Do you think Christ Jesus was handled a bit roughly? Consider, what you do when you "put your back to the plow". For the "race is long". Let us run it and FINISH it.

THEREFORE, when I am wronged, one of the first things I do is pray for the one who wronged me. Because I know trouble is on the way in his life. For that is divine law and there is nothing that can overturn the Law of God for His Kingdom is Righteous. He subjects Himself to His own law as are we.

Col 3:25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

Shalom,
MJ

David Merrill
08-12-14, 09:30 PM
As I understand it one should hire a septic tank pump service to remove deposits of raw sewage. The true spirit of forgiveness might be to pay not only to clean up the mess but to pay for such service.

P.S. First though, you might be remiss by not even knowing the statutes and local ordinances that are being violated.

Chex
08-12-14, 10:14 PM
I plan to follow up with the manager but have not as of yet because I want to be sure I am taking the best plan of action. I am fairly sure that dumping raw sewage is illegal and unlawful here but I dont know what code/ordinance/statute it is a violation of at this point. it presents a heath threat to us because of its close proximity, it is a nuisance and interferes with our pursuit of happiness because of the stench and for those reasons I assume/consider it unlawful.

I don't know what code/ordinance/statute it is a violation of at this point

1. An ordinance is local legislation, generally created by the county or the city.
2. A statute is state or federal law, created by the state or federal legislature.

I don’t know where you live trying finding something like this or local. http://codes.ohio.gov/

Michael Joseph
08-12-14, 11:06 PM
I don't know what code/ordinance/statute it is a violation of at this point

1. An ordinance is local legislation, generally created by the county or the city.
2. A statute is state or federal law, created by the state or federal legislature.

I don’t know where you live trying finding something like this or local. http://codes.ohio.gov/

Wives submit yourselves to your own Husband. Saint Paul knew Roman Law, Greek Law and Hebrew Law. I find it interesting that the apostate church teaches today that "we don't need no stinkin' law" - ABSURD. I feel sorry for those who would entertain such folly.

One will ask "who will oversee the overseers"? Excellent question! I respond with "who created the goo whereby man is SAID to evolved"? For the things which do appear are made by those things which do not appear. Faith is the TITLE DEED.

Shalom,
MJ

David Merrill
08-12-14, 11:49 PM
As I understand it one should hire a septic tank pump service to remove deposits of raw sewage. The true spirit of forgiveness might be to pay not only to clean up the mess but to pay for such service.

P.S. First though, you might be remiss by not even knowing the statutes and local ordinances that are being violated.

If you need to go on their land to clean up a nuisance you might notify them first - an abatement notice. Give them some time to clean it up themselves and if they do not then you can do it; abate the nuisance. Find that statute or ordinance first though.

george
08-13-14, 05:10 AM
Hi George.

hi Moxie. I am slightly familiar with Karl Lentz's Common Law philosophy but not enough to take action this way yet however it does seem to be along the same lines as how the suitors would handle things, no?

I am glad you like the title to this topic, I try to get right to the point with topic titles. this is also the main question I have at this point. my examples are just temporary and ever changing but I figured I needed something to roll with to ask about to get a better idea of "how it works"

thanks

Michael Joseph, all your post blow me away and take several rereads for me to relate so please allow me some time compute what you have written. I write this just so you know Im not ignoring you and while I write this I want to say that I have really enjoyed reading your posts here!. often they are some of the most intriguing ones Ive read anywhere.

thanks

and thanks again David, I will be sure to check those codes then but yes, my main inquiry is in the title.

gotta run for now but look forward to more discussion.

-george

Chex
08-13-14, 04:02 PM
Wives submit yourselves to your own Husband. Saint Paul knew Roman Law, Greek Law and Hebrew Law. I find it interesting that the apostate church teaches today that "we don't need no stinkin' law" - ABSURD. I feel sorry for those who would entertain such folly. One will ask "who will oversee the overseers"? Excellent question! I respond with "who created the goo whereby man is SAID to evolved"? For the things which do appear are made by those things which do not appear. Faith is the TITLE DEED. Shalom, MJ

Michael Joseph I don't get it.

Michael Joseph
08-13-14, 05:25 PM
2Co 4:16 Therefore we do not give up; but even if our outward man [the body] is corrupted or destroyed, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

2Co 4:17 For the momentary lightness of our affliction, is to work out for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

2Co 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen [with the eyes], but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporary, for a season; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The merchants of this age do indeed work to afflict the righteous. But my God is able to provide above and beyond those who would seek to spoil me. In fact I just did a Scripture study this morning [every morning] - CLICK HERE (https://app.box.com/s/9wq8ixf3hallrvnc452c) and get it while you can. This study is done daily at 6:30 with myself and another brother.

george, thank you for your compliment.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

David Merrill
08-13-14, 10:48 PM
If it matters I see the problem is the manager. If he is an agent managing the property find the statute and bring it to the attention of the property owner. The property owner may become angry with the manager but the manager is basically breaking the law in the landowner's name.

Then again you might talk this over with the manager first. One thing I see a problem is involving your father who is the property owner without his support. Of course this is a health issue, of which you are distinctly a party in interest.

Inherent in the Title here is that I am making the same suggestions to you that I would make to a suitor. A suitor has a better understanding of trusts, contracts and relationships - synonyms actually. The Lesson Plan is comprised of:

1) True Name/Identity
2) (administrative) Record Forming
3) Redeeming Lawful Money

In other words, it is the same problem, the same solutions from the perspective of being a suitor. More like understanding one's authority to abate a nuisance, having the process published, and being able to do so in the Image and Likeness of God will enhance the chances of success. Sometimes we perceive an attack where there is none and in hindsight find we could have avoided the entire war or battle.

Regards,

David Merrill.

walter
08-16-14, 05:24 AM
hi walter, are you sure and if so how? also why?

thanks

For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Moxie
08-19-14, 01:14 AM
You cannot pour new wine into an old wine skin. As such, be careful how you exercise your freedom. Many who are still asleep will despise you for opposing their masters.

This belongs in this thread.

How about when it's your own family and loved ones who discovered your exercise of freedom and now they despise you.

I wonder how many divorces resulted from scenarios like that, how many broken families, etc.

This is a taboo topic in the freedom world for some reason.

Keith Alan
08-19-14, 02:11 AM

How about when it's your own family and loved ones who discovered your exercise of freedom and now they despise you.

I wonder how many divorces resulted from scenarios like that, how many broken families, etc.

It's a long row to hoe, no doubt.

Michael Joseph
08-19-14, 01:24 PM
It's a long row to hoe, no doubt.

Years ago in 2010 I had the following happen to me simultaneously:

1. A foreclosure action
2. IRS action
3. A man crawled under my house and tried to burn it down at midnight
4. Warrants issued for the arrest of my person for driving without a DL
5. Police officers banging on my door in the middle of the night shining lights in the windows and scaring my family

Now then, my immediate family while scared supported me [wife and children]; however let me be VERY CLEAR there were times when I was brought to nothing in tears of helplessness and frustration BUT I never showed that to my family. I always put on a face of confidence in the Lord to my family. Now let me be the first to say when police officers are parked in front of your house for an entire weekend, they are listening to your phone calls, they are banging on the door and windows and walking around the house at 2:30 in the morning, well my wife was NOT happy with me.

I remember one night in particular. Everyone was on edge because noone was sleeping well and the police came and banged on the doors, etc. My wife got up turned on all the lights in the house and screamed at me GO AND TAKE CARE OF THIS NOW. I calmly informed her that this is a commercial matter, I am the King of this house and that I was not going to allow myself to be arrested that day. [Remember the movie Tombstone? CLICK HERE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ClCMR58LV8)]

I will not allow myself to be controlled by those who operate in low levels of consciousness. Those that are pawns are meant to be moved by the chess player! Those who would be as "another brick in the wall" they are hardened and not useful except to be controlled and TOLD WHAT TO DO. These are order takers.

Now then when my wife told my mother of these things, then the proverbial crap hit the fan. Now I could no longer "hide" my affairs now I was exposed and boy did the assault begin. When I say assault I mean the EMOTIONAL begging of those who are in the outer court who cannot understand why. They know the question but they don't understand Why the question needs to be asked. They comprehend a means but they don't understand HOW it is that they have arrived at the question. Thus they are doomed to repeat history.

Let me elaborate: She, my mother, begged me to just submit to whatever the "control freaks" deemed appropriate for my punishment so that the ordeal could be abated and peace could be re-established. But I notice she was only thinking about her societal womb, she was not concerned for my peace. See that I am not opposed to my mother, I love her dearly, but in this example she plays out the TYPE of the mother offering up her sons and daughters to DEATH. She is ignorant, I did not say stupid, but ignorant to what is going on and as such, she may as well be ASLEEP.

When I finally decided it was time, I placing my full faith and trust in Yehoshuah, overcame not in my strength but in total reliance of His Word and His Strength. That is what is so amazing. The same test that came to Abraham came to me. I had to overcome in Faith. So, like Esther, I walked into the king's court and instead of death I was met with all smiles. The case was abated and while the judgment was for a year of jail and 1k fine, I was met with all smiles and a word saying that the case file would be placed in V.R. I asked what that was and the response was I can't give you legal advice. You may want a lawyer to explain that to you. I then immediately had the KEY in my hand.

That is a closed law boundary - subjecting ONLY its Persons. I a conscious man exercised my WILL - I was not controlled - I freely exercised my WILL in faith. I was granted the victory. In fact I already knew I had the victory BEFORE I went to the court house. How? The night before I called up a brother and he and I prayed over the matter and he and I were in agreement that I had the victory and we TWO bound our judgment in Earth and in Heaven and therefore, all that was left for me was to walk out the drama as a witness to the events.

Now other associates had informed me that I had to file all sorts of paperwork, I had to embarass the powers that be, I had to do all sorts of things and I choose none of those paths. I chose to obey God. I choose Liberty. I choose FREE WILL. My eyes are open to the oppression and while I would like to open the eyes of my neighbors, I cannot. I can only expose darkness and stand against it.

Said another way another man showed me the door - BUT I HAD TO WALK THRU IT.

So I ask where are the Andy Griffiths of the world? Why does the world seem to be run by Barney? The answer is simple? Men choose to erect the pyramid in their own intellect. Their ego runs the show. I however, seek to tear down that pyramid. To tear down those RIDGID bricks so that the Light of Jesus Christ might shine.

One will say, I know, I will go to and build a new Kingdom. This is a dog returning to his own vomit. For in doing so that one creates a NEW system of control. Save the SERVANT - KING. Our laws are to our good. Thus to be without the law is to be without the good of the Kingdom. And therefore two choices exist - Judgment or removal from the Kingdom. Rebellion is indeed a horrible offense.

But I digress. Later, when others looked in to my situation they were confounded. Even my peers did not comprehend. I even met one of the police officers that was banging on the door. He said I don't understand why I never win with guy like you. I responded, if you can't win against one guy like me, then you really need to take a hard look at what you are doing. I was not going to tell him his job was of no use, that would be ridiculous, he indeed keeps the peace and is helpful to the community; however, I was hoping to impress upon his mind that to blindly follow and order without FIRST thinking and considering is this order lawful, moral and ethical is to be a controlled slave!

The latter is unfortunately the estate of most men and women today. They are agents for the enemy as they do not exercise their mind.

But how can one know absent an example? What then of men's processes, their paperwork? Will these work for me? My response to these are "WORK OUT THY SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING". I cannot rely upon another man. I must learn how to properly apply knowledge and this is WISDOM. She indeed is beautiful.

And She is the member of the Godhead that has been mistreated. She must be honored, she is the Glory of El Elyon. So I say, with Wisdom, Father El Elyon brought forth the Word. But does a man give birth? Hardly. A woman RECEIVES and CONCEIVES the child - the Logos. Therefore I shall "Honor my Father and my Mother".

Let us esteem others to be greater than ourselves. For, again I say, the one who says I will create a new Kingdom, places himself on the throne and what he sought to escape has now ensnared him which is to say CONTROL.

Illusion traps one in a Control paradigm - Fear seeks to keep the norm - the DESERT OF THE REAL (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGZiLMGdCE0). Their will always be violent aversion to the truth by those who live in the illusion paradigm. Society cannot abide an ESTHER mindset - She by her Will [deeds] exposes their consent to be slaves and noone wants to think they are slaves.

Oh by the way did you know football season just started....rofl...anything and everything to keep you from THINKING. You want to play baseball? Are you on the square in BASE Consciousness - Controlled. Let us CIRCLE the square - rise above in our consciousness.

Act 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

Act 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

If the prick of the compass is moved there will be no PERFECT CIRCLE. Are you Saul or are you Paul?

The KEY is to just say NO. Learn to say NO.

Shalom,
MJ

george
08-19-14, 04:46 PM

hi again everyone. Moxie, thanks you so much for placing Michael Joseph's post from elsewhere into here because it finally clicked for me. (the true meaning of the old wineskins) and that is exactly where I am with this right now. synchronicity?

a couple of days ago I told him I would make my best effort not to discuss my view of law with him since it rubs him the wrong way.

Ive been spending alot of time the past few days on Karl lentz's common law philosophy, actually heard you on one of angela's calls/talkshoes

in many ways it seems to blend with yours David but in this case it does not since you suggest looking into codes and statutes. of your philosophy, what I see as most inspiring is in becoming a court of competent jurisdiction.

but to be absolutely honest with all of you, everything is suspect to me, every word. I have no trust in anyone or anything if you can image that. it is very difficult but it does force me to dig deeper which is both beneficial and detrimental. Cognitive dissonance doesnt even begin to describe this! I will get through it though, mostly because I just know I will. also know I will be much better for it somehow.

Michael Joseph, wow, once again you blow me away! your words are so awesome it is scary. leave me almost speechless and what does come to mind is so far off this topic it wouldnt be prudent to say/write here. not much else can I say except thanks (again!) for your thoughts, consideration, and time it took to write them here. and I mean that.

all of you are incredible and I am thankful David has made this trail that has become populated with some of the sharpest minds Ive been able to observe and now interact with anywhere. just awesome David!

Michael Joseph
08-19-14, 09:56 PM
The Secret is shown in the parable of Solomon. He asked Father for Wisdom, not for his own selfish desires, but so that he might help others. This secret was also shown in the Great Book of Jonah. Jonah was a bit disgusted that he was sent to those he knew were going to take his people into captivity. But Father told Jonah they are my people too.

Therefore, are you a Jonah? Do you have a destiny to take a message of hope even to those who would oppress you? It is not good enough to remove the leaves on the tree, one must strike at the root - which is to say change the MIND. Some folks say to WAKE UP the people. But take notice one asleep cannot WAKE himself. A third party must have enough compassion, pity, love and care to help and look after his brother and sister.

This is total opposition to that of the Cain who sought only for his own desires. "Am I my brother's keeper"?

Jas 4:1 From whence come wars and whence fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your pleasures that war in your members?

Jas 4:2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and covet earnestly, and are not able to obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, on account of your not asking.

Jas 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask with evil intent, in order that ye may spend it in gratifying your pleasures.

Jas 4:4 ... adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is hostility with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world constitutes himself the enemy of God.

Jas 4:5 Or do ye think that the Scripture saith in vain, The spirit [man's spirit] that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

Jas 4:6 But He giveth greater grace. Wherefore He saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace to the lowly.

Jas 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee away from you.

Jas 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Those who oppress me are also God's creation. And many do not know their left hand from their right. Thus they are in need of a teacher. One who will work in the field. Perhaps that is your destiny, to be an example to others. So get ready for tribulation as you die to the flesh, meaning the World will hate you BECAUSE THE WORLD DOES NOT WANT TO BE SAVED. Harsh reality, but it is true.

Everyone, including myself, struggles with themselves. This is the act of overcomming this age. But let us now be about the work of building the Temple of God - a house worthy for the King of kings - I speak not to bricks and mortar but that each of us are Builders of our own temple for God.

Hag 1:3 Then came the word of the LORD by the hand of Haggai the prophet, saying,

Hag 1:4 "Is it time for you, even you, to dwell in your decorated arched roofed houses, and this house lie waste?

Hag 1:5 Now therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; 'give your attention to the ways in which ye have been led.

Hag 1:6 Ye have sown much, and bring in little; ye eat, but ye are not satisfied; ye drink, but ye are not filled with drink; ye clothe you, but there is none warm; and he that earneth wages earneth wages to put it into a bag with holes.'

Hag 1:7 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; 'Give your attention to the ways ye have been led.

Hag 1:8 Go up to the hill country, and bring wood, and build the house; and I will be pleased therewith in it, and I will get Me honour, hath said Yehovah.

Here's the thing...the Scripture in Haggai spoke to a physical temple but it is an allegory for a Spiritual temple for the Most High El to dwell within. This is the hard message. We have WORK to do and folks just don't want to put in that work. They get set in their way - thus they are no longer plyable clay in the hand of the potter, they have become bricks in the wall. In refusing to build the temple which is to say PURIFY themselves they bring about their own destruction. It is therefore a SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY. Their deeds, which is to say, their WILL indicates they do not wish to be saved! And that friends is SAD.

1Co_6:19 Or know ye not that your body is a Temple of THE Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have from God, and ye are not your own?

What will you choose to do? How will you exercise your WILL? You do wish to exercise your Will, yes? You are not content to be led about by your nostrils! This is the awakening and everyman is born into this realilty.

The wonderful aspect of God's Way for our lives is that if we practice in His Way we will be content. If I am not my own, but i have been purchased how much greater is the rebellion should I choose to go the way of Cain or Baalam?

Thank you for your comments george. Know this that I love the law - if we all abide in the common law of the Kingdom, then there will be peace. But even more than the law is the requirement that I keep my word. That is Equity. If I make a promise, I am bound to God and man to keep it.

Equity rules today for we lack standing at law. Only Yehoshuah has standing at law in the Heavenly Court. I must therefore come into the court COVERED or CLOTHED in Christ. Otherwise I lack standing in sin - 12(b)(6). THEREFORE:

Eph 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands, as to the Lord.

But if I love the King, I love my brother for in obeying the King's common law to the Kingdom, I remain in peace with my brother. Back to the MATRIX - in the end Neo had to go and make peace with his oppressor and he found they had a common enemy. If you consider that those who operate in offices of Statehood are oppressing you today, think not that they are your enemy but realize that they too are being manipulated. For the State is an IDEA and its persons are THOUGHT BEINGS.

Eph 6:12 For to us the wrestling is not against blood and flesh [human beings], but against principalities, against superhuman powers, against the world rulers of this darkness [the present order of things] ..., against spiritual hosts of Satan in the heavenlies.

Eph 6:13 On account of this take up you the whole armour of God, in order that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand fast.

There is only NOW - you are not guaranteed another breath. Are you about the Work? If you have begun the work then don't be alarmed if those in the "outer court" do not comprehend. While they are qualified to "Run the race" they have yet to enter the starting blocks. But how can they if a false one leads them astray into a system of slavery? Said false one is most times called Pastor, Governor, Mayor, etc.

In deed it is true:

Ecc 1:12 I the Preacher came to be king over Israel in Jerusalem.

Ecc 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under the sun: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be humbled therewith.

Ecc 1:14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and feeding on wind.

Ecc 1:15 That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.

Ecc 1:16 I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, I myself saw great experience of wisdom and knowledge.

Ecc 1:17 And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and infatuation: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.

Ecc 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

This is part of dying to self. Do you have a destiny? Today is boot camp, training day. For if you cannot stand at the sight of the foot soldiers what will you do when the tanks arrive?

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

Moxie
08-22-14, 04:27 AM
I will not allow myself to be controlled by those who operate in low levels of consciousness. Those that are pawns are meant to be moved by the chess player! Those who would be as "another brick in the wall" they are hardened and not useful except to be controlled and TOLD WHAT TO DO. These are order takers.

Now then when my wife told my mother of these things, then the proverbial crap hit the fan. Now I could no longer "hide" my affairs now I was exposed and boy did the assault begin. When I say assault I mean the EMOTIONAL begging of those who are in the outer court who cannot understand why. They know the question but they don't understand Why the question needs to be asked. They comprehend a means but they don't understand HOW it is that they have arrived at the question. Thus they are doomed to repeat history.

Let me elaborate: She, my mother, begged me to just submit to whatever the "control freaks" deemed appropriate for my punishment so that the ordeal could be abated and peace could be re-established. But I notice she was only thinking about her societal womb, she was not concerned for my peace. See that I am not opposed to my mother, I love her dearly, but in this example she plays out the TYPE of the mother offering up her sons and daughters to DEATH. She is ignorant, I did not say stupid, but ignorant to what is going on and as such, she may as well be ASLEEP.
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^
Being offered as a sacrifice by one's own family is the worst. Because they think they're doing "what's best" because "you don't know what you're doing, you read some stuff off the internet and now it's got you in trouble."

My own mother's remark regarding my time spent in jail for traveling freely was: "time served." In other words, she believed I paid my debt to society for traveling without a commercial plate/registration/DL.

Absolutely. Devastating. From my own mother's mouth.

Moxie
08-22-14, 04:47 AM
actually heard you on one of angela's calls/talkshoes
Sure it was me? lol How do you know what I sound like?

in many ways it seems to blend with yours David but in this case it does not since you suggest looking into codes and statutes. of your philosophy, what I see as most inspiring is in becoming a court of competent jurisdiction.
It doesn't hurt to be aware of codes and statutes to know how the "other side" thinks, and methods on this forum are effective. I wouldn't recommend a novice start here. But the common law that Karl teaches is a court of competent jurisdiction in a simplified form. Much better for a novice.

but to be absolutely honest with all of you, everything is suspect to me, every word. I have no trust in anyone or anything if you can image that. it is very difficult but it does force me to dig deeper which is both beneficial and detrimental. Cognitive dissonance doesnt even begin to describe this! I will get through it though, mostly because I just know I will. also know I will be much better for it somehow.
Usually a desperate rock-bottom hit forces people to dive into study: i.e., foreclosure, arrest, court case, child taken away by authorities, etc..

Moxie
08-22-14, 05:18 AM
Therefore, are you a Jonah? Do you have a destiny to take a message of hope even to those who would oppress you? It is not good enough to remove the leaves on the tree, one must strike at the root - which is to say change the MIND. Some folks say to WAKE UP the people. But take notice one asleep cannot WAKE himself. A third party must have enough compassion, pity, love and care to help and look after his brother and sister.

Those who oppress me are also God's creation. And many do not know their left hand from their right. Thus they are in need of a teacher. One who will work in the field. Perhaps that is your destiny, to be an example to others. So get ready for tribulation as you die to the flesh, meaning the World will hate you BECAUSE THE WORLD DOES NOT WANT TO BE SAVED. Harsh reality, but it is true.

Hey I'm happy to teach willing students. It's like sharing the gospel: I can share it, but they have to experience it for themselves for it to have meaningful purpose. Same with freedom. That meaningful purpose in both cases is usually a rock-bottom hit of desperation.

I think people who have studied freedom for years/decades quickly forget how far they have come compared to Joe-on-the-street. For Joe, there are too many deeply-embedded paradigms to dismantle before explaining freedom concepts to him. For example, the purpose of "government" is not to micro-manage people's lives. One must grasp that before other concepts can be shared.

I knew an adult in her 40s who confessed to me she didn't know how to balance a checkbook. I had to help her attach a new license plate to her car because she didn't know how. Now do you think she will grasp freedom concepts like demand for lawful money? How about people with learning disabilities? Ever bump into them? Addicts? The elderly, who are old wineskins?

Freedom's not meant for everybody. I think one has to have some discernment with whom it's shared.

Michael Joseph
08-22-14, 09:34 PM
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^
Being offered as a sacrifice by one's own family is the worst. Because they think they're doing "what's best" because "you don't know what you're doing, you read some stuff off the internet and now it's got you in trouble."

My own mother's remark regarding my time spent in jail for traveling freely was: "time served." In other words, she believed I paid my debt to society for traveling without a commercial plate/registration/DL.

Absolutely. Devastating. From my own mother's mouth.

In one verse she quotes Paul or maybe Jeremiah, I then asked are you aware that these men were in and out of jail on a regular ongoing basis? So who is the DIRTBAG? Is it one with the Spirit or one without? Consider.

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed [as a potter] man [Adam] of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath that is life; and man became a living soul

Thick skin - Moxie.

sa 1:8 And the daughter of Zion is left as a booth made of reeds in a vineyard, as platform on four poles, sheltered by leaves in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.

Isa 1:9 Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

Isa 1:10 Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers who rule as in Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people who acted as people in Gomorrah acted.

Hotel California - The Eagles

And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"
And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "

Long Suffering, patience....I can see the fruits.

Shalom,

MJ

Michael Joseph
08-22-14, 09:41 PM
I think people who have studied freedom for years/decades quickly forget how far they have come compared to Joe-on-the-street.

I love this statement. If I am called to help others to consider and esteem others to be greater than myself, THEN it is not important how much knowledge is in my head. I must condescend to their estate to comprehend their condition. So that we can first lay a foundation that can be built upon. The proud man refuses to do this - he esteems himself worthy in his own eyes.

Did mommy lie? Or is/was she confused as well? Nevertheless, let us begin where we are and get in the race. Many have not even begun to run. Who will awaken sleeping beauty?

Eze 37:2 And caused me to pass by them on every side: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

Eze 37:3 And He said unto me, Son of Adam, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

Eze 37:4 Again He said unto me, Prophesy over these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.

The more I study the Scripture the more I realize just how EVERYTHING is moving according to the laws and principals found therein. It is bar-none the greatest study resource I have ever read. But it is so so much more than that. It is a love letter.

Shalom,
MJ

george
08-24-14, 02:27 PM
hello again to everyone.

Moxie, since you mention it, now I realize I am not sure it was you, I just heard a voice on the call refer to themself as moxie and that is not a common "name" so I presumed it was you.

about family that seemingly "despise" there is a passage in the bible that says something to that effect. Im terrible with quoting from the bible though, I just remember the basic messages from it. something about a prophet not welcomed at home. I just try to remember that everybody has been brainwashed and that helps me love them all (to the best of my ability, and I continue working on it)

there is a tremendous amount of wisdom and knowledge to be found in the bible. having said that I feel I should tell y'all that I no longer accept it as 100% truth. I am skeptical but undecided.

what about the gnostics and their beliefs about the demiurge or the historically more documented Apollonius of Tyana, or masonic influences on the bible?

my life was easier when I just accepted the bible as 100% gospel but at the same time I had a very limited viewpoint and much more dualistic thought patterns.

Im just not so sure about stuff these days.. not even sure of myself, who or what I am. and there is no clear or logical way to work through this stuff, at least that I have found.

Im still studying authority and identity, havnt worked my way through these subjects enough to know anything and cant bring myself to just believe anymore. I must know so I keep searching for more info about them.

I like seeing/hearing/reading all the different perspectives out there/here, it help me to clarify my own. thanks

Moxie
08-24-14, 04:27 PM
Moxie, since you mention it, now I realize I am not sure it was you, I just heard a voice on the call refer to themself as moxie and that is not a common "name" so I presumed it was you.
Yeah I think there's another "Moxie" floating around though I'd like to claim being the only one, lol

about family that seemingly "despise" there is a passage in the bible that says something to that effect.

Like this one:

Luke 12:51-53 -- …51"Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; 52for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. 53"They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."

there is a tremendous amount of wisdom and knowledge to be found in the bible. having said that I feel I should tell y'all that I no longer accept it as 100% truth. I am skeptical but undecided.
I was that way once too, until I discovered the true law. I saw how the modern churches are not allowed to teach the true law because they have unwittingly contracted with Caesar to stay silent, lest they lose their benefits. These churches are 501(c)3 churches. Get away from those teachings and you will see the hidden Biblical truths line up with the true law. For example, this link (http://www.mercyseat.net/marriagelicense.html) helped me see how a license is not necessary to get married. Mainstream church doctrine will never come out and tell you that; likely, they're not aware of it. That's one of many things they're not aware of. Check out the other issues (http://www.mercyseat.net/pamphlets.html)
mainstream churches will never tell you about.

Michael Joseph
08-24-14, 09:35 PM
I was that way once too, until I discovered the true law. I saw how the modern churches are not allowed to teach the true law because they have unwittingly contracted with Caesar to stay silent, lest they lose their benefits. These churches are 501(c)3 churches. Get away from those teachings and you will see the hidden Biblical truths line up with the true law. For example, this link (http://www.mercyseat.net/marriagelicense.html) helped me see how a license is not necessary to get married. Mainstream church doctrine will never come out and tell you that; likely, they're not aware of it. That's one of many things they're not aware of. Check out the other issues (http://www.mercyseat.net/pamphlets.html)

I heard a man say it like this once "even as a child I knew there was so much more to the Scriptrures that was being taught". Amen and Amen. Men who would obtain and retain power are NOT interested in teaching you how to come to the ONE TRUTH. If they did, then they would no longer hold any power over you.

George I can appreciate your argument; however, when I stopped listening to fools and I put everything I THOUGHT I KNEW aside, it was only then that I began to hear and see. Turns out I was completely blind, poor and wretched, and there I was thinking I was rich and doing pretty good. I left Bethel about ten years ago. I will not return. There is NOTHING for me in those houses of vanity . Ever read Amos 5, I will bet Pastor has NEVER taught the minor prophets [so called] because they are very harsh on the false pastor - they expose him as a MERCHANT - a business operator. No wonder folks get fed up - I mean even as a child I knew this earth is more than 6,000 years old and yet the ignorance continues. And guess what, the Scriptures DECLARE the earth is much older than 6000 years and then you may ask so why is this falsehood still taught? I would ask you this in return, has your pastor taught you how to "listen to El Shaddai, Holy Spirit, the Comforter"? No, why not? Answer: BECAUSE HE INTENDS TO BE THE ONE TO DOLE OUT HIS INTERPRETATION. Therefore, you see all the denominations, what a shame.

But then again let the wise consider, Peter died at the hands of men. Do you understand that Parable? If you do then you will understand.

The Way is not subject to man's interpretations - however man tries to take the Kingdom by force. However a VERY STERN warning was given to those who can see - if you mess with my little ones, you may as well put a millstone around your neck and throw yourself into the sea! I take great comfort in that promise.

Have you ever noticed that the doctrine of forgiveness is always preached. But what did Christ Jesus say? He said forgive them IF they repent. I say IF they repent. Oh how I grow tired of these so called WUSSIFIED Christ men. I know - new term. For this writing, the term WUSSIFIED mean those lacking a backbone.

Luk 17:1 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!

Luk 17:2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Luk 17:3 Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and [B]if he repent, forgive him.

What men say about Christ is of no importance to me. What I receive by Revelation has the priority! For She, WISDOM, is a Tree of Life. Reference Proverbs 31 - Whole Chapter. She is birthing the man-child [new Spiritual nature]. Only she can do it. Another flesh and blood man cannot help in this regard.

3Jn 1:1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth

3Jn 1:9 I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.

Comments: So what is new under the sun? Nothing!

Act 8:9 But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:

Comments: Look around you never saw a preacher like Simon have you? Got 50,000 members and don't teach them ANYTHING except that God wants them to be successful, but please do buy our latest CRAP we are hawking....what a mess. No wonder people are confused.

Act 8:10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God.

Act 8:11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.

Act 8:18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Spirit was given, he offered them money,

Act 8:19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Spirit .

Act 8:20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

Comments: MERCHANTS indeed. Expose them for what they are Liars, Thieves and Agents of Satan in the pulpit.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

george
08-24-14, 11:34 PM
Yeah I think there's another "Moxie" floating around though I'd like to claim being the only one, lol
Like this one:

that one seems even more fitting than the one I was reminded of (that I dont remember LOL)

are you familiar with 501d? I learned about it recently from robbbryder's youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SreLY5FTIk&list=UUZu5DXa7D5PKb3HVFiEyrJA

his blog links to StSC but I am not sure if he is an active poster. I like his style though, the way he blogs his discoveries. another fine perspective to consider. and seems he is onto something big lately.

George I can appreciate your argument;
argument? my bad. Im not a great communicator. I was not trying to argue or say you are wrong or anything like that, more like wondering what folks here thought about those ideas and how they consider them. Ive learned not to argue about anything without having first hand experience. I still make alot of mistakes but tend to catch myself sooner now

Ever read Amos 5
I read cover to cover the KJV at age 11, because I wanted to, my Mom & Dad did not attend church or have strong beliefs in anything other than their persons. anyway, many things made perfect sense and shaped my mind. in a good way but most of it I just couldnt understand. Ive read the red letter editions red letters many many times since too but I will review AMOS 5 soon so I can relate to your reference.

Have you ever noticed that the doctrine of forgiveness is always preached. But what did Christ Jesus say? He said forgive them IF they repent. I say IF they repent. Oh how I grow tired of these so called WUSSIFIED Christ men. I know - new term. For this writing, the term WUSSIFIED mean those lacking a backbone.

I think forgiveness is important, whatever wrong has occurred can then be left behind without strings attached that could be problematic later on. I think thats from ancient toltec philosophy but remembering this kinda stuff is just not how Im wired I guess. I think Ive other gifts that make up for it though.

about those with no backbone (spine-less) in motorcycle racing they are often referred to as "squids" ;-)

Reference Proverbs 31 - Whole Chapter. She is birthing the man-child [new Spiritual nature]. Only she can do it. Another flesh and blood man cannot help in this regard.

thanks, will review this also.

Comments: MERCHANTS indeed. Expose them for what they are Liars, Thieves and Agents of Satan in the pulpit.

kinda how the gnostics seem to have believed except they went way way further with it.

Im not atheist, I think there is a higher intelligence but the who, what, where, how, when of that Im still working on. I like what little Ive read from Plato and Aristotle on the subject but as with the gospels I dont think what we have from them is 100% on the level either.

again, thanks for sharing your words/input with me. off topic is fine with me, and may lead to greater discoveries. from all my lurking prior to now it seems to be the norm here more than not. LOL

Moxie
08-25-14, 03:13 PM
Have you ever noticed that the doctrine of forgiveness is always preached. But what did Christ Jesus say? He said forgive them IF they repent. I say IF they repent.

Luk 17:1 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!

Luk 17:2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Luk 17:3 Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.

So according to this scripture, it's not up to George to forgive the next-door neighbor for dumping raw sewage without the neighbor repenting first.

george
08-25-14, 04:32 PM
So according to this scripture, it's not up to George to forgive the next-door neighbor for dumping raw sewage without the neighbor repenting first.

happened again today.. he was doing this once a week but now that I am here and have asked him (ranch hand) to stop (he is the one/man actually doing this) he did for the next three weeks but now he does it every two weeks on mondays.

I am recording video evidence however at this point I havnt decided how to proceed. this could potentially be a very dangerous situation if ebola or similar spreads. it is just disgusting as is and imagine trying to eat or exercise/work hard with this stench lingering for hours.

wait and see at the moment but I think another talk with him to clarify what/why it is a wrong after that Im not sure exactly how to proceed with written notice and how to follow that up. may need to go back to Bill Thorntons info and study more for this.

I feel compelled to seek common law remedy though. just need to make thing clearer in my mind how exactly (step1, step2 etc) to go about it. something many teachers in this area cant seem to publish in a unmistakable manner.

Michael Joseph
08-25-14, 05:43 PM

I would never force somebody to love me. Even if I could. However, I think I would take the necessary steps to stop someone from dumping sewage on the land.

I would call DENR, take photos and give the information to DENR. In my DIRECT EXPERIENCE with the same problem, it was amazing how fast the so called neighbor remedied the problem.

NCDENR (http://portal.ncdenr.org/web/wq/swp/ps/npdes)

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

george
08-26-14, 03:46 AM
found some good reading on the topic:

Medieval Sourcebook:
F. W. Maitland:
The Forms of Action at Common Law, 1909

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/basis/maitland-formsofaction.asp

george
08-27-14, 12:05 AM
I would call DENR, take photos and give the information to DENR.

wouldnt that be contracting with an agency and by accepting a benefit from them one might incur an obligation? is this not forming a (another) trust?

thanks

Michael Joseph
08-27-14, 12:38 AM
I don't see it that way. He is creating a public nuisance. Therefore I would not have any problem with letting a public agency handle the matter. I have first hand knowledge of this same situation. Except there was a landlord tenant relationship. DENR wore that landlord out and when it was all said and done the landlord was lucky the tenant decided to show mercy. VERY LUCKY.

The benefit is a public one.

Chex
08-27-14, 02:33 PM
Is There a Difference Between “Littering” and Illegal Dumping? http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Illegal-Dumping.htm