PDA

View Full Version : Cop Executes Teenage Boy According to Witnesses

allodial
08-12-14, 08:16 PM
This has made the news throughout the USA and even internationally. I have heard multiple reports of eyewitnesses that a man in the disguise of a police officer when driving his patrol car down the street (Canfield Avenue?) saw Michael BROWN walking in the street and demanded that he get out of the way, that the police officer came back with his patrol car and attempted to run Micahel BROWN over but Michael BROWN got out of the way. Then the person pretending to be a police officer pulled alongside in a manner that when he opened his door and hit Michael BROWN. Michael BROWN on his knees with his hands in the air found himself facing a 6'+ tall ~300lb police officer who summarily executed him shooting him in the head and then several times after that (approximately 8 to 9 times).

The story the cop shops are telling is that Michael BROWN was in the back of the police car and got into a struggle with the police officer and attempted to take his gun. However, anyone with half a wit knows that Michael BROWN would have been cuffed before being 'inserted' into a police car. Eyewitness and forensic evidence completely differ from the yarn the police are telling. Even one story from police was that he ran and was shot while running. Eyewitness reports are different.

The St. Louis County Police Department and/or the Ferguson (a municipality) Police Department are protecting the police officer, placing, refusing to reveal his name, etc.

The question and discussion begs remedies for this kind of thing. What does a community do to get to the bottom of things when so-called police officers act like cowards protecting their co-worker rather than living up to their oath of office? In reference to the word 'disguise' it is important to note that once a person executing duty of a police officer goes ultra vires the uniform becomes a disguise. Execution without due process and covering up the investigation is conspiracy against rights per 18 USC 241.

Chex
08-15-14, 03:57 PM
FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — A suburban St. Louis police chief on Friday identified the officer whose fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager ignited days of heated protests, and released documents alleging the teen was killed after a robbery in which he was suspected of stealing a $48.99 box of cigars. http://news.yahoo.com/turmoil-tear-gas-way-hope-ferguson-053336976.html

"There is never an excuse for violence against police or for those who would use this tragedy as a cover for vandalism or looting," Obama said in a statement while on vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts. http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/police-Obama-Missouri-criticism/2014/08/15/id/588921/?promo_code=165C6-1

Brian
08-15-14, 08:18 PM
While I strongly abhor the militarization of police and their increasingly belligerent attitudes. This kid is no angel. Did he deserve to die? I don't know, it depends on the specifics of what happened after the police contacted him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0FpMgurltk&sns=tw

allodial
08-16-14, 02:46 AM
If you ever had to deal with the municipal police in the St. Louis County North County area, you'll realize that they 99.99999999999999% to 120% chance or better shot the kid for no reason and made up heaps of lies to keep the insurance premiums from going up although there might be some room with benefit of the doubt. St. Louis County is where "cops" have been know to plant tracking devices on people's cars JUST TO MESS WITH THEM WITHOUT SOUND REASON but maybe because its funny to them or they have hopes you'll provoke them to shoot you. Its where you can be the only "White" guy in a totally Asian grocery and five cops come in and harass you for allegedly getting into a fight with a blonde girl and yet the only blonde in the store is you. Regardless of what Michael Brown did or didn't do, the cop's job isn't to perform executions.

Much of this smacks of psyops to insight "race war" and cause for "police state-isms". They could have released the alleged robbery footage days ago and cooled things down.

At least Jeremiah W. Nixon (a Methodist) had the sense to kick the St. Louis County Police and the Ferguson Police out of the area and install the Missouri State Patrol. He knows what is up. If Ferguson Police Department got shut down over the incident and replaced with the St. Louis County Police or the FBI, they would not be the first St. Louis County - North County cop shop to have that happen to them.

The St. Louis County Police department has most always been a few bars above the municipal cop shops. But the municipal cops and the municipal courts--STAY AWAY..AVOID.

shikamaru
08-18-14, 11:16 AM
This kid is no angel. Did he deserve to die? I don't know, it depends on the specifics of what happened after the police contacted him.

Permit me to ask, Brian, if this kid was Caucasian would you ask yourself the question if he deserved to die Judge Dredd style?
Does due process apply less to this kid than to anyone else due to his pigmentation or social bias?

Michael Joseph
08-18-14, 12:23 PM
Permit me to ask, Brian, if this kid was Caucasian would you ask yourself the question if he deserved to die Judge Dredd style?
Does due process apply less to this kid than to anyone else due to his pigmentation or social bias?

There is much confusion in this world. Consider that there can be no one-world religion until the people REQUEST it. So it seems the Powers That Be are allowing chaos so that the end result would be that the peoples of our world would beg for a solution. Of course there has been an ongoing social relations program to "teach" the people to place their trust in their leaders. False shepherds....

Joh 10:12 But the hired servant, and not being the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, vieweth [with a fixed gaze] the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf snatcheth them away, and scattereth the sheep.

Joh 10:13 The hired servant fleeth, because he is an hired servant, and is not himself concerned about the sheep.

Of course the media has never been known to present the story in deceitful terms. One day I had the privilege of riding "shotgun" with my brother in law who is a police officer. The amount of mayhem he encountered in the little time I was with him was amazing to me. In fact in almost every situation we encountered liars, drunks, thugs, rebels. It is no wonder the police are so quick to defend themselves - it is sad and reflects greed, lust and fear.

Considering a body of a man to be in analogy a body of a state/kingdom, consider the following:

Jas 4:1 From whence come wars and whence fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your pleasures that war in your members?

Jas 4:2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and covet earnestly, and are not able to obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, on account of your not asking.

Jas 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask with evil intent, in order that ye may spend it in gratifying your pleasures.

Therefore as we war within ourselves to be satisfied, naturally this war will manifest without as well. Society is SICK.

Isa 1:2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken [articulately], I have nourished and brought up sons, and they have rebelled against Me.

Isa 1:3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, and My people doth not consider.

============

This flesh tabernacle is not me. It is a vessel that I reside in. It was created and granted to me to make a use subject to the terms of use. It is therefore a PERSON. Now consider the State too creates Persons and those Persons are setup for one to take up Residency within making a use subject to the established terms of use.

The Flesh is not mine [Gen 1:1, Gen 2:7]
The Soul is not mine [Ezekiel 18:4]
The spirit is not mine [Eccl 12: 6-7]

Choices are all that I have. I see REBELLION.

================

Isa 1:5 Why should ye be stricken any more? [B]ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

Isa 1:6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with oil.

Isa 1:7 Your country is desolate, [and] your cities are burned with fire: your soil, foreigners devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by foreigners.

Yep, look around you today.

Php_3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly [own self], and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

Is it no surprise to see such violence manifest in this day? Is it merely the fault of the officer? I think not. If I harm my neighbor, I harm you. We are in this together.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

Michael Joseph
08-18-14, 01:27 PM
As long as the desire to CONTROL exists there cannot be liberty.

Consider now the Creator that granted the creation with free will. A certain portion of the creation desires to control everything. As such, we see today the formation of a "police state" and this is a self fulling prophecy. This is the Will of the people. You may argue that is an absurd statement. Well, look at it like this. The people consented to being controlled, they are then lulled to sleep, where the false shepherds actually begin to "feed" off of the people. But since this control has always been there from their birth the people do not recognize this control for what it is SLAVERY. Thus they voluntarily submit to this control by their own DEEDS. Which is to say they express their Will in Deeds.

I just love that my Creator gave me choice. I am free.

Now then lets consider those who are held prisoner within the system of control. Unfortunately they have become so dependent upon this system that they begin to protect it and support it - defend it. So while at some level they understand they are being controlled on another level they refuse to do what needs to be done [Expressed Will in deeds] to rid themselves and be set free.

This I see too manifest in our bodies. The left brain and the right brain are currently separated [a breach] by a wall called the Corpus Callosum. But there is good news....there are Pungi fibers which "grow THRU the wall" to connect our intellect with our spirituality. Thus we are no longer just machine like intellects "just doing our jobs" but we "WAKE UP" to Wisdom. She is a Tree of Life.

Pro 4:6 Forsake wisdom not, and she shall guard thee: Love her, and she shall protect thee.

Pro 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: And with all thy getting get understanding.

Pro 4:8 Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: She shall bring thee to honour, because thou dost embrace her.

Pro 4:9 She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: A beautiful diadem of glory shall she deliver fully and freely to thee.

Pro 4:10 Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; And my sayings shall grow greater through the years of
thy life.

She is the feminine side of the God Head. She is the Holy Spirit of El Elyon. So with Wisdom [Wife] El Elyon [Husband] brought forth The Word [Child]. So then the Word existed once in only THOUGHT form but expressed it becomes the Will - the Deed.

And He, the Word, is a Tree of Life. Therefore our Words match our Deeds. We are one in Trust. This is beautiful because I have no connected the Wife to the Husband in One.

Viewing the seven women: Eve, Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel, Leah, Bilhah, Zilhah: these are seven aspects of our fallen nature. Notice the relationships of these women to their husbandman? But lets examine Eve after the fall and before the fall. BEFORE the fall she was EQUAL with Adam. This is BALANCE. This lesson is learned in the Sanctuary! Eat the Shewbread in the light of the Menora. BALANCE.

But there is more work to be done! One must return to the perfect image of Elohim. Which is to say Adam nature and Eve nature in the SAME BODY. No longer fractured. This is a perfect image of the Soul in complete submission [wife] to the spirit [Husbandman]. These two are one. Married.

Now these two in ONE present themselves as a living sacrifice - I come to do thy Will Father El Elyon. This is a choice. But I know this for a fact, if we present ourselves in unity to the Servant King, then we all walk in a common way. The Way of the King. So then if I tort you, I tort myself as I am hurting the Kingdom.

The old adage is true, I can lead a horse to water but I cannot make it drink. In analogy, the way can be presented but truth must be sought out individually. There is but ONE door, but each must choose.

Therefore, in Religion, I see a great sickness. Do not misunderstand me, I place my trust in the Scriptures, The Word of El Elyon, not the traditions of man. The Church is erected upon WISDOM.

She is most precious. But we must ASK for her hand.

BOOK OF ENOCH 42

Wisdom went forth to make her dwelling among the children of men,
And found no dwelling-place:
Wisdom returned to her place,
And took her seat among the angels.

Seeking to CONTROL, I control myself. A self fulfilling prophecy. For with what judgment I judge another the same will I be judged.

Col 3:25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive the wrong that he wronged: and there is no partiality.

=================

The foregoing is like a thorn in the brain. Because it means that most everything I thought I knew was false. I must be renewed - recreated - reborn - relearned into the Way of WISDOM.

1Co 8:2 And if any man think that he knoweth anything, he knoweth not yet any thing as he ought to know.

How can I even begin to experience if I am asleep?

Pro_10:5 He that gathereth in summer is a wise son: But he that sleepeth in harvest is a son that causeth shame.

Now is the time to awaken to truth. Those that slumber will indeed be put to shame. Do the work! I grow so tired of those in religion that promote a DO NOTHING faith only religion. Have they even read the Scriptures? Do they consider nature? Does the ant do nothing?

Jas 2:8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the Scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

Jas 2:9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, being convicted of the law as violators.

Jas 2:14 What is the profit, my brethren, if one say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

Jas 2:15 If a brother or sister be naked, and lacking of daily food,

Jas 2:16 And one of you say to them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what is the profit ?

Jas 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being by itself.

Now is the time to WORK. Man of God, show me your faith. Your words mean nothing to me.

I give thanks unto Father El Elyon who strengthens me with Wisdom. My life is in Trust in Christ - therein is my confidence. For I know The Way to be perfect. I find NOWHERE in Scripture where Jesus imposed his will on someone who did not consent.

Lets take some of that Faith and kick it into gear - Works.

Mat_17:20 And Jesus said unto them, On account of your littleness of faith: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove thither [as though pointing]; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Comment: Mountain is a symbol for NATION.

You cannot pour new wine into an old wine skin. As such, be careful how you exercise your freedom. Many who are still asleep will despise you for opposing their masters.

A wife who is forced to do anything will not reciprocate in love. Husbands love your wives. I speak to the flesh, the State, Church, Spirit/Soul aspects. If she is made to fear, she can never come to an equal relationship with her husbandman. And unfortunately in the case of fear, her husband will Rule over her. But love casts out all fear.

Consider your mind and the reasons why you do anything? What is your motive? Are you being CONTROLLED? You know what I mean. I heard a man say the other day, if you don't join my club you're going to hell. I would say that is a fear response. I wonder who is controlling that man? Not hard to resolve that one.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

Casper
08-19-14, 07:23 PM
The autopsy reveals Brown was not shot from behind "execution style", and he was not shot with the officer on top of him (since he was face down on the pavement), and Brown was not shot at close range because there was no powder burns or residue. The media reports over the past week are proven false.

The officer side of the story is corroborated by a dozen witnesses. This site exposed the Trayvon Martin media facts, and is doing a great job on this incident:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/08/18/subtle-shift-or-head-fake-cnn-actually-airs-statements-which-support-officer-darren-wilson/

Casper
08-19-14, 08:25 PM
Officer Darren Wilson suffered an orbital blowout fracture to his eye socket when assaulted by Brown while in his police truck at the initial contact, BEFORE Brown ran away, and before he would not "freeze" when Wilson had his gun pointed at him, and BEFORE Brown "bum rushed" him.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/?PageSpeed=noscript

Michael Joseph
08-19-14, 09:04 PM
Officer Darren Wilson suffered an orbital blowout fracture to his eye socket when assaulted by Brown while in his police truck at the initial contact, BEFORE Brown ran away, and before he would not "freeze" when Wilson had his gun pointed at him, and BEFORE Brown "bum rushed" him.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/?PageSpeed=noscript

Right, I smelled a setup from the git. In fact, I saw today on Yahoo that the National Guard was called in BIG SURPRISE. Checking my emotions I am able to think. Perhaps I am being manipulated?

Shalom,
MJ

Casper
08-19-14, 10:17 PM
The Brown family lawyers are caught using a "ringer" Shawn Parcells for their autopsy. Parcells is not a licensed pathologist, but a voice "for hire". But the Brown lawyers were "selling it" as having been performed by Dr. Michael Baden, who is an experienced licensed pathologist. They just flew him in a couple days after the autopsy to agree with Parcells report, but not telling the media Baden did not actually perform the autopsy. They used the same media whore (Frances Robles) they used for the Trayvon Martin lies.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/08/19/busted-the-mysterious-mike-brown-autopsy-and-how-the-scheme-team-used-their-new-york-times-cohort-frances-robles-to-sell-the-lie/

Shawn Parcells exposed:

“I am a forensic pathologist assistant and medical investigator,” Parcells told FOX 4’s Shannon O’Brien. However, that’s something of a dubious title according to forensic pathologist Dr. Erik Mitchell.
“That is a degree that does not exist in my knowledge, except in the mind of Shawn Parcells,” Dr. Mitchell said. Dr. Mitchell takes issue with Parcells’ title. “You cannot claim the title, because it is a formal, licensable position. You can assist somebody; in this way I can say, for instance, I have paid my taxes, so I am an assistant President of the United States,” Dr. Mitchell said.

“I worked there as a forensic assistant for about a year. And if I remember correctly that was 2005 to 2006. That was under Dr. Young,” Parcells said. That’s Dr. Thomas Young, the former Jackson County Medical Examiner.

Dr. Young responded with this statement:

“Shawn hung out at the Jackson County Medical Examiner’s office but was not trained by me.”…. “He has been representing himself in a way that is not appropriate by giving forensic pathology opinions when he is not qualified to do so.”

Casper
08-19-14, 10:27 PM
Manipulated is correct. The lawyers are the same (Crump and Parks) as Trayvon Martin incident. They are called the "scheme team" and they shook down the Home Owners Association where Trayvon was shot for $1.7 million, and of course attempted to shake down the city for tens of millions. It is a "shake down" racket following the same gameplan as Trayvon, including attempting to get the local prosecutor, police chief and mayor fired and replaced with their "progressive" team players. This is a stage and these are the players.

Michael Joseph
08-20-14, 12:53 AM
Manipulated is correct. The lawyers are the same (Crump and Parks) as Trayvon Martin incident. They are called the "scheme team" and they shook down the Home Owners Association where Trayvon was shot for $1.7 million, and of course attempted to shake down the city for tens of millions. It is a "shake down" racket following the same gameplan as Trayvon, including attempting to get the local prosecutor, police chief and mayor fired and replaced with their "progressive" team players. This is a stage and these are the players.

The lesser of two evils is still evil. I choose the good. It is a fallacy and an outright lie that good and evil must exist together. We have free will we can choose the good - why do so many choose the evil? This is interesting that our Father did not seek to control us - he rather desired to raise up children in a way that would benefit them. Why do the children rebel?

george wrote in a previous post a key statement. TRUST NOTHING AND NOONE. I trust my heavenly father and I am VERY selective in whom I choose to contract. As such, when I am told something it is not true for me until I weigh it in the balance. My balances. What some other man says is no matter to me. It can have no value until I make it my own in my own liability.

I took a student years ago and spent well over two years with him and I was deeply saddened when the cares of this world ensnared him and he gave up the race. Unfortunately he would not come to full liability - he kept blaming others, even myself for his failures - he still does. This is NOT the way. It is interesting that some years later I too experienced the same thing with the IRS that he did - but when the going got tough I put the plow in the ground three feet and plowed them out of my way.

I WILL it - with the understanding that my life can be an example to others. So when the IRS agent claimed FRIVOLOUS FILING $5k penalty - I just wrote a letter explaining what his position was to him - what he is relying upon - and I showed him HOW he would have the "permission" to give me what I desired. By the way, I will not be surprised if he does not quit his job soon or have a nervous breakdown. For how can a house stand that is divided against itself?

He is not my enemy - those that CONTROL him are. But then again they are not my enemy either. They too answer to a higher power. So I respectfully showed him the basis of his arguments / assertions and an interesting thing happened - ALL STOP. I have the faith to tell that mountain cast thyself into the sea. I rely on the promise that I shall have what I desire. Those persons of State are not my creation - therefore they are subject to the ones who created the use. You might say the TERMS OF USE dictate the utilization of the person. Ever register at a website? ROFL.....Ever read the TERMS OF USE? "By making a use of this website you agree to be bound to the following terms of use......" Your choice - to use or not to use.

If you do make a use do you know the laws governing the use? And herein is the problem. Today many of the "front line" clerks in Administration are ignorant as the day is long. So they just SING the company hymn in the key of Oppression. You are the TRUSTEE so prove your innocence. It is not the other way around - the trustee is assumed to be guilty until he proves his innocence.

Finding an illusion or just an idea - I am not bound to that - I can rise above. What then of insurance. It is for the DEAD. I look on to ASSURANCE in the living, in Christ.

Let the blind lead the blind. Meanwhile the Saints will be about their work. Consider now why do you think Jesus Christ would say the following:

Mat 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Mat 13:14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

Mat 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Mat 13:16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

When one comes to full liability there is no excuse in ignorance. Nevertheless it is sad to see how the wolfs rip off the ignorant. And the blind beg for their oppressors to make their prison more sure. And those that trade in the trust of others play the trustee against the public taking their cut out of the middle.

And there is no hope for these dogs/swine for they do this thing with full knowledge of what they do. Laugh it up boys while you can - your day is gonna come!

Musical Interlude (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeweFJpz2ac)

"Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind?"

The Church [Woman] had best learn that her Salvation lies upon direct Revelation from the Holy Spirit. It is that "wind" Ruach - that leads us into all truth. Wisdom she is found in many places.

Shalom,
MJ

allodial
08-20-14, 05:50 AM
It seems rather clear that there are plenty of opportunities in those recent events for the unsordid opportunistic types. We should all be on guard to be above attempts to run divide and conquer strategies against any of us. The St. Louis County Police and the North County area in particular has been quite an example of what happens when armed State actors are allowed to run in predatory mode almost unchecked (i.e. enema needed). Imagine riding down the street at 40 MPH in a 45MPH zone, a police car races past you at 75 MPH knowing a cop with a radar is up ahead. Cop with radar stops you for going 75MPH, you get irate over the matter so they arrest you, beat you. But they all know that you were going 40 MPH and needed the fast cop car to set off the radar so they can make $$um munniee$$. Welcome to North County, St. Louis County.

Brian
08-20-14, 09:39 AM

It matters not what content of pigment one has. We should all be afforded the same level of due process. However that being said and as the facts seem to be getting clearer about what went down. IF this kid attacked the police officer in the manner that is being alleged and went for his gun, then turned and rushed the cop. I would then say the cop was justified in his actions. I would expect that to happen to anyone that allegedly attacked a police officer. The difference between if it were I being shot is it would not be reported hardly at all as it is in this case. Nobody gives a crap about black on white crime, or black on black for that matter. Just my perception. I reserve the right to change my mind as always.

shikamaru
08-20-14, 11:22 AM
IF this kid attacked the police officer in the manner that is being alleged and went for his gun, then turned and rushed the cop. I would then say the cop was justified in his actions. I would expect that to happen to anyone that allegedly attacked a police officer.

How could Mike Brown turn to rush the cop after going for the gun fleeing from the cop?

There have been at least 5 instances this month in August of police gunning down or strangling to death unarmed African-American males.

The difference between if it were I being shot is it would not be reported hardly at all as it is in this case. Nobody gives a crap about black on white crime, or black on black for that matter. Just my perception. I reserve the right to change my mind as always.

I would say this. Perhaps the media doesn't care, but I'm sure the communities and victims care about those types of crimes.

This instance we are discussing is a police officer gunning down an unarmed African-American man.

I suspect anyways that our perception will differ based on race and life experiences anyways.

shikamaru
08-20-14, 11:23 AM

Principals are responsible for their agents. The agent, Zimmerman, did not follow the rules and protocol as set by his principal. Agents of the HOA acting as watchmen were to observe and report to police, not engage.

As to the Trayvon Martin instance, if Zimmerman would have kept himself in the car, there would have been no death.
Zimmerman was the aggressor. Zimmerman wasn't threatened in his car. He chose to engage. I didn't know walking, minding one's own business was an instance of suspicion. I guess this is more so due to skin color in some peoples' mind.

Michael Joseph
08-20-14, 12:19 PM

This made my day. I grew up watching this show every Friday night.

The powers that be have been "playing" us for years now:

Prouty retells Lansdale’s story of how he had a blank check which he used to underwrite elaborate stage shows manipulating Philippine opinion in the removal of Quirino. His ability to effect regime change without excessive bloodshed endeared him to Secretary of State John Foster Dulles. Lansdale singled out Ramon Magsaysay who was captain in the Philippine army for elevation to the presidency but he first required a stint as Philippine Secretary of Defense. Lansdale enabled this rise by staging Huk rebellions wherein a battalion of Magsaysay’s would split into two groups. The first would dress as rebels and attack a village by storming it, burning huts, firing weapons, and creating pure pandemonium which sent the natives fleeing from the village. Much of this pandemonium was augmented with sound systems and other cinematic equipment. Later, the other half of the battalion would follow up by capturing the “communist rebels.” Lansdale would make sure that press and video cameras were present reporting Magsaysay coming into the village and ordering that the rebels be shot and then dumped over the side of the truck. After they were certain that the villagers witnessed all of this, they loaded up and headed down the road for breakfast.

Lansdale applied a similar technique in Viet Nam where under orders from John Foster Dulles – but directly contrary to President Eisenhower – he relocated 1.1 million North Vietnamese to South Viet Nam in order to create the Viet Cong insurgency. These Northerners were peasants who were promised land and money for relocating. The CIA airline and Navy transport handled the migration. Of course when they got to the south they received nothing – not even food. So to survive they turned into bandits and were dubbed Viet Cong. Thus the “insurgency” was created to justify further intervention of the CIA and American military advisors in Indochina. We will explore the wherefores of this in another American Chronicle.

Casper
08-20-14, 05:19 PM
As to the Trayvon Martin instance, if Zimmerman would have kept himself in the car, there would have been no death.
Zimmerman was the aggressor. Zimmerman wasn't threatened in his car. He chose to engage. I didn't know walking, minding one's own business was an instance of suspicion. I guess this is more so due to skin color in some peoples' mind.

That was already settled in a court of law. There was no obligation to stay in the car, that was a recommendation from the police dispatch. He had a right to walk around the neighborhood. Trayvon was hiding in the bushes and jumped him, got on top, and beat him MMA style. As the court ruled, Zimmerman had a right to use lethal force as he was in fear for his life. Maybe you have been influenced by the media version of events, just like in the Brown case. Brown was the aggressor, attacked him while in his truck, broke the officers eye socket, went for his gun, and later bum rushed him when the officer told him to freeze.

A source reported that Dorian Johnson, Brown's accomplice in the crime is now recanting his testimony for the 3rd time and, reported in the link below, is saying Brown did attack Wilson and go for his gun. Johnson likely wants a plea deal. Since every version of Johnson's story has been proven false, this may be his first attempt at the truth.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/08/19/breaking-report-dorian-johnson-recants-media-statement-tells-authorities-big-mike-did-try-for-officers-gun-acquittal-probable/

Casper
08-20-14, 05:28 PM
I didn't know walking, minding one's own business was an instance of suspicion. I guess this is more so due to skin color in some peoples' mind.

You know how I know you didn't read the facts of the case? If Trayvon was just walking home with his skittles, watermelon drink, and cigarillos, he would have been just fine. But because he was in to robbin' homes, he was walking between homes and looking around like he was casing the homes out. Even stopping to check out the homes. That is why he was suspicious, not because he was "black". Trayvon was caught in school with tools in his backpack used for robberies. He was known for gettin' high, robbin' and fightin'.

Trayvon got himself killed with bad choices in life, much like Brown. All Brown had to do was pay for the cigarillos, not rough up the store owner, stay out of the middle of the street, and he would be alive today.

shikamaru
08-20-14, 08:21 PM
You know how I know you didn't read the facts of the case? If Trayvon was just walking home with his skittles, watermelon drink, and cigarillos, he would have been just fine.

Trayvon didn't have cigarillos on him. He had only skittles and the drink. This alone shows your narrative is inaccurate.

But because he was in to robbin' homes, he was walking between homes and looking around like he was casing the homes out. Even stopping to check out the homes. That is why he was suspicious, not because he was "black". Trayvon was caught in school with tools in his backpack used for robberies. He was known for gettin' high, robbin' and fightin'.

www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html

You are aware that Martin had no criminal record (www.nytimes.com/2012/03/19/us/911-tapes-released-in-killing-of-florida-teenager.html?_r=1)?
His backpage had a flat head screw driver (www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html)? Is this the "tools of robbery" you are referring to?
Could you refer me to where Trayvon was known for "gettin' high, robbin', and fightin'"?
If he were known for the aforementioned, wouldn't he have a criminal record?

Let's just say you are strongly in favor of the halo effect for Caucasians and the police and leave it at that.

Take a good look at your claims. This is called demonization. All to justify a teenager's death.

shikamaru
08-20-14, 08:32 PM
That was already settled in a court of law. There was no obligation to stay in the car, that was a recommendation from the police dispatch. He had a right to walk around the neighborhood.

And Trayvon had no such right to walk around the neighborhood? Whose rights are greater?

Trayvon was hiding in the bushes and jumped him, got on top, and beat him MMA style.

This was purely the claim of Zimmerman.

As the court ruled, Zimmerman had a right to use lethal force as he was in fear for his life. Maybe you have been influenced by the media version of events, just like in the Brown case. Brown was the aggressor, attacked him while in his truck, broke the officers eye socket, went for his gun, and later bum rushed him when the officer told him to freeze.

I don't recall any official reports stating Brown was the aggressor. Could you point me to such reports?

Wasn't the officer in a car?

Casper
08-20-14, 09:26 PM
Trayvon didn't have cigarillos on him. He had only skittles and the drink. This alone shows your narrative is inaccurate.

Quote: “Trayvon’s “blunt use” was well known to his friends, and close circle, some of them even posted pictures in memorial of Trayvon after his death as captured below courtesy of” unquote:

Trayvon was not old enough to purchase the cigarillo, so he waited outside the 7-11 while the 3 guys in the video purchased a “blunt” for him. He liked to empty its contents and fill with weed. It took him 40 minutes to walk home, so do you think he could smoke one in that timeframe? See this article for the evidence:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/26/interesting-development-trayvon-martin-quid-pro-quo-at-the-7-11/

In these reports, Trayvon himself writes of his drug use of “lean”, “sizzurp”, weed, and its damage is reflected in his toxicology report that he had suffered brain damage, most likely from long term use of this stuff. It also makes one paranoid and irratable. He also posted fight videos, which I saw for myself, and bragged about kickin' some white dudes ass, and being a “thug”. He also tweeted a photo of his gun. One only need to read what Trayvon says about himslef and look at his actions. No need for me to add anything about who he was or did.

Part 1:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/23/update-26-part-1-trayvon-martin-what-were-the-last-18-months-like-for-him/

Part 2:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/24/update-26-part-2-trayvon-martin-shooting-a-year-of-drug-use-culminates-in-predictable-violence/

shikamaru
08-20-14, 09:29 PM
Quote: “Trayvon’s “blunt use” was well known to his friends, and close circle, some of them even posted pictures in memorial of Trayvon after his death as captured below courtesy of” unquote:

Trayvon was not old enough to purchase the cigarillo, so he waited outside the 7-11 while the 3 guys in the video purchased a “blunt” for him. He liked to empty its contents and fill with weed. It took him 40 minutes to walk home, so do you think he could smoke one in that timeframe? See this article for the evidence:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/26/interesting-development-trayvon-martin-quid-pro-quo-at-the-7-11/

In these reports, Trayvon himself writes of his drug use of “lean”, “sizzurp”, weed, and its damage is reflected in his toxicology report that he had suffered brain damage, most likely from long term use of this stuff. It also makes one paranoid and irratable. He also posted fight videos, which I saw for myself, and bragged about kickin' some white dudes ass, and being a “thug”. He also tweeted a photo of his gun.

Part 1:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/23/update-26-part-1-trayvon-martin-what-were-the-last-18-months-like-for-him/

Part 2:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/24/update-26-part-2-trayvon-martin-shooting-a-year-of-drug-use-culminates-in-predictable-violence/

1) Wouldn't a website titled "The Conservative Treehouse" already tell us which way their and their reader's biases lean?
2) Did police report cigarillos on his person?
3) Do you have the toxicology report stating he had lean in his system? Does it say so in the toxicology report?
4) You do know he had no criminal record, right?

I will put this all under the horn effect.

Are you saying this teenager's death was justified?

Casper
08-20-14, 09:45 PM
shikamaru,

I have no desire to argue with you regarding facts already well documented, and already decided in court. I do not even know you or what you researched. I only encourage you to not be swayed by the media story line, and review all the evidence. You seem to accuse Conservative Treehouse with bias, but you have believed the biased media reports on Trayvon and Brown, which initial storyline in both cases has been proven false. The reporting done by the Treehouse in both cases have been proven correct.

I myself, believe that a man has a right to defend himself, with deadly force if needed. From the actions of both these young men, it seems they were on the wrong path in life. I believe what one reaps, he shall surely sow.

From your quick response, I can tell you did not even read the articles.

shikamaru
08-20-14, 09:50 PM
shikamaru,

I have no desire to argue with you regarding facts already well documented, and already decided in court. I do not even know you or what you researched. I only encourage you to not be swayed by the media story line, and review all the evidence. You seem to accuse Conservative Treehouse with bias, but you have believed the biased media reports on Trayvon and Brown, which initial storyline in both cases has been proven false. The reporting done by the Treehouse in both cases have been proven correct.

I myself, believe that a man has a right to defend himself, with deadly force if needed. From the actions of both these young men, it seems they were on the wrong path in life. I believe what one reaps, he shall surely sow.

From your quick response, I can tell you did not even read the articles.

Some of the "facts" you presented are not facts at all but skews.

I'm encouraging you to examine your biases directly.
From what I'm detecting, my opinion of course, is some racial resentment which Conservatives tend to have.
Caucasians will be judged more favorably in equal circumstances and African-Americans will be judged more harshly in negative circumstances.

This is all the halo and horn effect.

Another question: how is it that unarmed African-American men are being gunned down (5 and counting for the month of August in these United States) by law enforcement, yet a serial shooter/killer (Colorado) is escorted out to a police car?

Casper
08-20-14, 10:02 PM
I don't recall any official reports stating Brown was the aggressor. Could you point me to such reports?

The first official report came out on Wednesday, 4 days after the shooting. Did you not catch that it was reported Wilson was struck in the face?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/08/15/ferguson-police-releasing-name-of-officer-who-shot-michael-brown/

"On Wednesday, four days after the shooting, Jackson, the Ferguson
police chief released one new bit of information regarding the
encounter. Jackson said at a news conference that the officer was struck
in the face and required medical treatment."

This report came out on August 11, which was 9 days ago:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/08/11/anger-mounts-at-death-of-unarmed-black-teenager-in-missouri-fbi-launches-investigation/

"Police have said that it appears Brown was shot following a physical altercation with a police officer at his cruiser and a struggle involving the officer’s gun."

Casper
08-20-14, 10:04 PM
Some of the "facts" you presented are not facts at all but skews.

Please enlighten me. You have proven with your words you have missed quite a few facts already.

shikamaru
08-20-14, 10:05 PM
Please enlighten me. You have proven with your words you have missed quite a few facts already.

I've already struck down several of your statements. Go re-read my last few posts.

You've already admitted you've read none of the links I've presented.

The sources you site do not inspire any trust in me concerning their analysis. Yes, I've clicked on several of your links as well.

My (clearly biased) opinion: Zimmerman is a murderer. Of course a predominantly Caucasian jury is going to find him innocent. Why would the narrative be anything else?

Casper
08-20-14, 11:24 PM
Now the mainstream media is reporting what has been out for a week. There are photos of Officer Wilson's injuries and that will come out to the Grand Jury if needed. Why did it take them so long?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/ferguson-shooting-grand-jury-decide-october-charge-cop/story?id=25047905

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/20/missouri-cop-was-badly-beaten-before-shooting-michael-brown-says-source/

This disproves Dorian Johnson's testimony. All 3 versions.

Casper
08-20-14, 11:38 PM
From the link you provided:

"Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.

Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend.

“Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend. "

I am sure a macho man like Trayvon intended to wear all that womens jewelry himself. The fact all that was in his backpack with a burglary tool is telling. Maybe one of his friends mom ran out of space in her jewelry drawer, and asked Trayvon to cart it around in his backpack. Thats a safe place for diamond jewelry and wedding bands. That sounds credible. And a screwdriver is considered a weapon in school with zero tolerance policy. I guess you could call it a multi-purpose tool.

It is sad that you are accusing me of racial bias, and yet Trayvon by his own words and deeds, photos, videos, and tweets, testifies against himself as a drug user, a fighter, a wannabe gangsta, and had possession of womens jewelry and a burglary tool without being able to explain where they came from. I did not add anything to that. I just viewed the evidence. He was nothing like the media portrayed him. Why is that?

The evidence shows Zimmerman called the police dispatch and had them on the line during much of that incident. And knew the cops were on the way. Why would he then go attack Trayvon?

Casper
08-20-14, 11:50 PM
Another question: how is it that unarmed African-American men are being gunned down (5 and counting for the month of August in these United States) by law enforcement, yet a serial shooter/killer (Colorado) is escorted out to a police car?

How did Officer Wilson know that Brown was unarmed? Officer Wilson may not have known Brown just committed a felony. But Brown knew he did. Brown assaulted Wilson and Wilson suffered massive facial injury, most would have been knocked unconscious. That was a felony. Brown also attempted to take Wilsons weapon. That is a felony. Brown also committed a strong armed robbery 10 minutes prior to this contact. That is a felony. I count at least 3 felonies against Brown.

If the reported facts are true, do you still support Brown's actions? Do you deny Wilson a right to defend himself? What does the color of ones skin have to do with these reported facts?

shikamaru
08-21-14, 12:15 AM
If the reported facts are true, do you still support Brown's actions?

Let the data lay where it may in trial.

Do you deny Wilson a right to defend himself?

At least he's alive to defend himself in trial. Same can't be said for others.

What does the color of ones skin have to do with these reported facts?

Racial bias (http://newpittsburghcourieronline.com/2014/08/18/white-cops-kill-at-least-2-blacks-each-week/) is often a factor in the likelihood of an officer using deadly force especially against those of dark skin.

From the article you won't click:

According to stats compiled by the U.S. Department of Justice, an unarmed African American died at the hands of an armed White police officer at the rate of nearly two per week from 2005 to 2012. Over that 8-year-period, 400 police killings were reported per year. White officers killed a Black person, on average, 96 times per year.

Of those, 18 percent of the African Americans killed were under the age of 21, compared to 8.7 percent of Whites.

I take it all of them deserved to be gunned down?

Casper
08-21-14, 12:23 AM
Do you think Wilson should stop and consider racial bias while Brown assaulted him and bashed his face? And then later when Brown bum rushed him? Is that what a "good" white cop should do when being assaulted by a black assailant? Or do you think that maybe his police training kicked in and he followed it by the book? If Brown were white, what do you think would be different?

Casper
08-21-14, 12:32 AM
Let the data lay where it may in trial.

Thats my point. Why is the black community convicting the white cop in the media? Even when the evidence is mounting that Brown committed 3 felonies? Why not wait and let the investigation take place and the evidence come out? Why do they threaten peace unless they get their way now?

shikamaru
08-21-14, 12:36 AM
Thats my point. Why is the black community convicting the white cop in the media? Even when the evidence is mounting that Brown committed 3 felonies? Why not wait and let the investigation take place and the evidence come out? Why do they threaten peace unless they get their way now?

For those who historically have had little to no trust in the system, why put faith in it now?

Police shooting un-armed African-American males isn't raising the faith.

Historically, most officers get off for such deadly shootings as well.

shikamaru
08-21-14, 12:37 AM
Do you think Wilson should stop and consider racial bias while Brown assaulted him and bashed his face? And then later when Brown bum rushed him? Is that what a "good" white cop should do when being assaulted by a black assailant? Or do you think that maybe his police training kicked in and he followed it by the book? If Brown were white, what do you think would be different?

If he were Caucasian, he wouldn't have been shot six times to death in all likelihood. I just provided you an article that police officers are less likely to use deadly force or shoot even armed Caucasians.

It has yet to be determined if Brown assaulted him. We'll see what turns up at trial.
I'll title the aforementioned the police narrative. It seems you've already decided its a foregone conclusion.

Casper
08-21-14, 12:49 AM
You are entitled to your opinion, I respect that. But if Brown were white, under the same circumstances, he would be shot dead as well. Officers are trained to go home at night, so if one assaults them, it is by ones own actions the results will follow. No matter the color of ones skin.

If Brown paid for his cigars and stayed out of the middle of the street, he would still be alive today. One will reap what they sow.

shikamaru
08-21-14, 12:53 AM
You are entitled to your opinion, I respect that. But if Brown were white, under the same circumstances, he would be shot dead as well. Officers are trained to go home at night, so if one assaults them, it is by ones own actions the results will follow. No matter the color of ones skin.

If Brown paid for his cigars and stayed out of the middle of the street, he would still be alive today. One will reap what they sow.

I'll strongly disagree with you on the first paragraph.
Police are hardly fair or even in how they dish out.
I'll stick with my experience of them as truth.

Neither being in the middle of the street nor stealing cigars is an executable offense.

Casper
08-21-14, 03:02 AM
Neither being in the middle of the street nor stealing cigars is an executable offense.

I agree with you on that, but he was shot because he assaulted a police officer reulting in a serious bodily injury, went for his gun, and then bum rushed him. That was the reason he was shot. He was not "executed".

allodial
08-21-14, 06:03 AM
How did Officer Wilson know that Brown was unarmed? Officer Wilson may not have known Brown just committed a felony. But Brown knew he did. Brown assaulted Wilson and Wilson suffered massive facial injury, most would have been knocked unconscious. That was a felony. Brown also attempted to take Wilsons weapon. That is a felony. Brown also committed a strong armed robbery 10 minutes prior to this contact. That is a felony. I count at least 3 felonies against Brown.

If the reported facts are true, do you still support Brown's actions? Do you deny Wilson a right to defend himself? What does the color of ones skin have to do with these reported facts?

Only the the "cop" is claiming he was injured. Other witnesses aren't saying so. Re: self-defense. The "cop" attempting to run someone over is a felony that put him out of police officer mode opening the doors to those who were assaulted by automobile to defend themselves. In traffic classes taught to police it is taught that if someone fails to stop and surges at you with their car they are fair game for getting capped. Thusly, a cop attempting running someone over for being in the street puts holder of that office out of uniform and fully ultra vires without immunity as a defense. Stealing cigars isn't a felony in Mo. afaik. Misdemeanor petty theft. It is already on the record that the police were not called by the storekeeper but by someone else either viewing the camera or someone in the store. Afaik shoving someone isn't felony assault in Mo. All in all, was made clear early on that Wilson did not know BROWN was any robbery suspect.

Video footage was taken by the police--they collected phones/cameras which sources say have not been returned. Why not show any of the videos?

shikamaru
08-21-14, 11:34 AM
Video footage was taken by the police--they collected phones/cameras which sources say have not been returned. Why not show any of the videos?

This is called 'covering thy A$$ETS".....

Casper
08-21-14, 05:32 PM
Only the the "cop" is claiming he was injured. Other witnesses aren't saying so.

Did you read the reports? Since last weekend, there were 12 witnesses that corroborated Wilsons testimony. There may be more now.

allodial
08-21-14, 06:59 PM
Did you read the reports? Since last weekend, there were 12 witnesses that corroborated Wilsons testimony. There may be more now.

Hmm how convenient "12" witnesses. In St. Louis County they might procure witnesses by way of "12 crack addicts" or felons on probation who'll say anything they'll tell them (for crack, etc.). So no surprise. Also, pulling someone through the window after attempting to hit them with a car puts Darren Wilson far out of office of police officer. The uniform doesn't exempt him from being injured or otherwise at that point. Once the person holding the office goes ultra vires, the uniform is a mere disguise.

For any cop to pull someone in through the window of the patrol car is a dangerous thing because the cop is in a prone position--and not only that the cop is inviting use of force against or by him due to a very assinine move on his own part. Darren Wilson may just as well have pushed the kid's hand into his firearm then said "Hep me hep me he'is takin my gun. Lawdy. Now I must defend myself." Pulling someone in through a patrol car is a way to convenienlty justify a murder under the guise of self defense--the caveat being the 'cop' endangering himself at the expense of the person he caps.

So imagine you are working as a cop, you just attempted to run someone over, you then bash them with your car door, you then pull them in through the car window where your shotgun is between the seat, maybe a loose pistol is in there, you seem like a crazy maniac nutcase oh but the victim isn't supposed to react right? You pull him in on top of you he cannot help but have his hands near you and your gun oh but in your 'brainy head' you think "oh he is dangerous to me...i must defend myself even with deadly force". But yet what about what you are doing and have just done? Uniform + ultra vires = uniform is disguise + person in uniform is out of office to the extent they are ultra vires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTscBtOTx70

Uniform + ultra vires = uniform is disguise + person in uniform is out of office to the extent they are ultra vires.

When a 'cop' pulls someone in closer to him exposing him to his gun after attempting to run that someone over--where is the policy or procedure that supports any such thing? Is a cop supposed to attempt murder or assault with a deadly weapon (running someone over) and then not expect self-defense? AFAIK, the cop is not supposed to pull someone in through the window of the patrol car where the cop is prone to make the weapons more accessible. The reports are that Darren Wilson created the danger that he supposedly needed to "save" himself from.

The cop is supposed to GET OUT OF THE CAR make sure a 'suspect' is in a prone position, HANDCUFF the suspect if necessary BEFORE suspect would be inserted into patrol car. In sum, Darren Wilson's own negligence and ultra vires violence should carry a lot of weight against him because he was presumably not only trained and told to do differently but swore to do so. A cop is trained to be ever aware of the vulnerability or accessibility of his weapons. From reports, Darren Wilson invited himself, the general public and Michael BROWN into danger and failed to follow protocol and laws. Hollywood movies aren't the place to look to for reference, its POST training full training. The cop is guardian of State/City/U.S. property--the patrol car, etc. Darren Wilson reportedly open up a big can of fail. He is the one to be held to a high standard not the kid.

Casper
08-21-14, 09:15 PM
Hmm how convenient "12" witnesses. In St. Louis County they might procure witnesses by way of "12 crack addicts" or felons on probation who'll say anything they'll tell them (for crack, etc.).

Actually, the "running over us" and "pulling through the window" story you told above came from Dorian Johnson. He has a warrant for his arrest for theft from 2011, and was an accomplice to Brown in the strong arm robbery, in possession of stolen property, and he fled the scene where one of the perpetrators died, so that is a felony. They both had the cigars when the cop pulls up. Dorian later admitted to the cops of their robbery. Dorian also changed his version of the story and gives conflicting information. All have been proven false by the autopsy, other eyewitness reports, the cops testimony, and the hospital record. Why would you believe him?

If you think a cop sitting in his truck could pull a 6'4 300 lb man through a window with his left arm, you believe in fantasy. Brown could easily pull away. And it appears Brown had no intention of following any orders of Wilson, whether it was to get out of the midlle of the street, or to freeze. He knew he had just committed a crime. That refusal to obey the officer's order was his demise.

Did you see the "snitches get stitches" painted on the store? A lot of folks are afraid to talk. The store owner was so scared he did not want to get involved, and said he knows what will happen to him if he does.

So ease up on criticizing the 12 witnesses until you hear their side of the story. They may be going against the grain of the neighborhood to get the truth out. The truth is what we are after, not mob justice or vigilante justice.

Michael Joseph
08-21-14, 10:29 PM
Okay so I see confusion now on both sides of the aisle. So then I, sitting at home, what am I to think? Am I to be swayed by emotion based on what may be falsehoods portrayed by either side of the aisle - to serve their interests? So what of the human tragedy - living souls entered into conflict - but WHY?

I had a friend who used to go to bars and get drunk to meet loose women and do what he called fun. No harm no foul, right? Well he slept with the wrong woman - and ended up with Herpes. Oh how he cried when he thought no woman would have him ever again. He placed himself into a position to fail.

Now I in no way am taking a position with the police or with BROWN as I see plenty of Barney Fifes running around and hardly any Andy Griffiths. Law, Law, Law - but where is mercy? But then again a repugnant public who remains in rebellion are equally to blame - so what will be the solution?

You guessed it folks = MORE GOVERNMENT. MORE CONTROL. MORE SLAVERY.

And I am left at my home not knowing who to trust. So how can I make an informed judgment? I CANNOT. Therefore what am I to think about this mess? I have no first hand knowledge of the events - therefore I cannot make an informed judgment. I refuse to meddle in the affairs of other men.

I have compassion for BOTH sides. Ultimately this will hurt me.

Enter stage left - the INSTIGATOR - what we chiefly need is a LIZARD WITH A LADDER. We'll smoke the blighter out. Will you commit fornication and enter upon another man's affairs? By what right? Where is your first hand knowledge? Produce your evidence. Emotion be damned - these swine are worthless who would entice me into an emotional rage BLINDING my eyes with the flames of the Dragon.

So what can I do - I can esteem every man greater than myself. I can only change me. I have no trust in anything I see on T.V. or in the media. It is a sad day but I have come to see that even as gross as the following statement might be: The incident may have been STAGED making a SACRIFICE of a pawn [one who is considered not to be thinking] for the advancement of the NWO. Clearly, dissumulation is the order of the day. So what am I to think about the foregoing - I am left empty. I don't trust a single word.

Therefore I turn off my T.V. and I do what I can do within my dominions. I choose Wisdom. There are so many lies - wherein is truth?

REVELATION.

Shalom,
MJ

allodial
08-22-14, 03:11 AM
Now I in no way am taking a position with the police or with BROWN as I see plenty of Barney Fifes running around and hardly any Andy Griffiths. Law, Law, Law - but where is mercy? But then again a repugnant public who remains in rebellion are equally to blame - so what will be the solution?

You guessed it folks = MORE GOVERNMENT. MORE CONTROL. MORE SLAVERY.

I have compassion for BOTH sides. Ultimately this will hurt me.

So what can I do - I can esteem every man greater than myself. I can only change me. I have no trust in anything I see on T.V. or in the media. It is a sad day but I have come to see that even as gross as the following statement might be: The incident may have been STAGED making a SACRIFICE of a pawn [one who is considered not to be thinking] for the advancement of the NWO. Clearly, dissumulation is the order of the day. So what am I to think about the foregoing - I am left empty. I don't trust a single word.

Therefore I turn off my T.V. and I do what I can do within my dominions. I choose Wisdom. There are so many lies - wherein is truth?

You're onto to what I'm getting at. I wasn't there AFAIK to see what happened. I do have at least reasonably credible sources that have been providing information. However, my replay has been: "I'm not sure what can be done apart from having affidavits from at least two witnesses" [That should resound as profoundly familiar to Michael Joseph.] One side wants to be on the "authoritarian side" or the "I'm with the White guy cos he seems to be on my team" (that's what you think) or "I'm with the Black guy cos he seems to be on my team".

My point wasn't to attack any alleged "witnesses", my point is coming from a first hand observation of how rogueish behaving persons in St. Louis County and Mo. government have operated. The key thing is: why haven't they showed confiscated video? Where are the cops with guts enough to refrain from partaking in any collusion? No one knows what happened unless it comes revelation of God or unless they were there.

Why would anyone be so quick to support the execution of a kid for stealing cigarettes? Would those in support of such be supporting their own judgment in a likewise manner? Why would anyone be so quick to let Darren Wilson disregard his oath of office and excuse him without scrutiny? Why would anyone be so quick to cap Darren Wilson without giving him due process or an opportunity to be heard? Both Michael BROWN and Darren WILSON should both have had opportunity to enjoy due process. There is the possibility that Darren WILSON unlawfully robbed him and the People of Missouri of that opportunity. There is the possibility that Darren WILSON was completely intra vires.

Michael Joseph gets at a key issue: we don't know what happened for sure without first hand observation. Rather than attacking alleged witness, the truth is simply that I'm not quick to believe any potential fairy tale about 12 witnesses flying out of someone's tail end (just happens to be 12 the number of a grand jury). I'm not quick to believe that Darren Wilson was defending himself without being ultra vires--tho' possible. My impression of D. Johnson's testimony is that he was too busy taking cover to observe what really happened. But where are the videos?

What seems to be consistent is the notion of municipal cops for cover up rather than truth and transparency. They are the ones who should be adhering to a higher standard than not. In some states they train cops that they will get maximum sentence for what a 'regular person' would get lesser time for BECAUSE THE COPS ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW BETTER.

As for self-defense, it is clear and well settled law that a man has the right to defend himself even from someone wearing a uniform if that person is ultra vires. The dangerous concept of police officer infallibility should be put down even by the most KKK-ish because likely they will use it against even them too if unchecked.

At the same time, the job of a police officer can be tough and sadly they do train an 'us vs them' mindset. It can take an incredible deal of inner strength to not allow the job to get the best of oneself. And I would say that the best for the job are those who have the help of God. Darren WILSON should be put under the spotlight and not allowed to sit at home like nothing happened. His neighbors reportedly said he and his family fled their home (EVEN BEFORE HIS NAME WAS KNOWN). Who cannot see the danger in being slack when it comes to checking and placing under scrutiny armed actors of State (they aren't the ultimate authority). Aren't they in the employ of the State? Aren't they PEACE OFFICERS who are supposed to conserve the peace rather than foment civil unrest?

If you observe the Mainstream Media and perhaps even in what could be called 'the culture of the unregenerate', promoted is: acting on hearsay and emotion and defending one's psychological comforts and diatribes even if they're base and low. The media PSYOPS machine has hyped things to promote riots. From one set of sources it was related that: the rioters are mainly from "out of town"--that they are controlled and methodological--the looting being under the management of fences down south or at other locations.

IMHO both Darren WILSON and Michael BROWN should have opportunity for due process; Darren WILSON should be under the spotlight and transparently so. Grown man took a job with consequences explained. Join the Army? You know there are potential consequences right? Darren WILSON should face scrutiny openly. Why should grown men with guns, armed to the teeth, in the employ of the State be treated like 10 y/o girls who did something naughty? Why should "that black kid stole something" be some kind of excuse for the kid' being executed? The System might be out of balance BECAUSE IT IS ALLOWED TO BE. A coward can easily sit in his armchair and side with the guns. Who will side with good principle? Who will side with good, merciful and sound judgement and reason? Where are the Andy Griffiths in St. Louis County? There are some awesome cops working for the St. Louis County Police and they will stick to their duties and stay within the lines--Darren WILSON might be far from being an ensample of them + he was a municipal cop not a "County Brownie" (as they say). As for some of the area municipalities, beware.

The king by judgment establisheth the land: but he that receiveth gifts overthroweth it. Proverbs 29:4

I would tend to place mercy as a top priority in approaching Darren WILSON and likewise with Michael BROWN. Anyone promoting police officer infallibility and mercilessness might be cooking up a pot of mess 'they ain't gonna wanna eat'.

P.S. There is a widespread St. Louis fairy tale about "Blacks" that rushed to the City and 'drove out' 'White people' who 'fled' to the County. The truth is about corruption and fraud in the County Recorder's Office and by rogues wearing police uniforms colluding to drive "Blacks" off thousands or more acres purchased by them lawfully under State law during the 1800s and early 1900s for their children so they would have land and wealth and be able to prosper in good ways. But the television leaves out the truth that those families were defrauded out of their lawfully acquired land and pushed into cities to serve corporations (child labor being illegal they needed someone to work for them). (THE SAME THING WAS DONE TO ENGLISH RURAL FOLK AFAIK.) The TV shows the poverty (mentally and otherwise) but without showing the cause. The fairy tale is about "a 'Black' thug that just b krazay n dumb fo no good reason" who is 99%+ chance a kid who had his land and inheritance stolen from him with his family forced down to a piss of an acre out of maybe 900 acres or more and living in a trailer home on top of that thanks to collusion in so-called "County Government" (pick any U.S. city). "Whose going to pay for college and resources for a productive life?" "Shuttup negro, you get to live in the projects for free so stop complaining?" "Whose going to pay for college?" "Shuttup negro! Sell drugs!"

Now you know the truth: here's more of the story (http://www.ratical.org/co-globalize/CAFmrl.html).

P.S. #2: For the "Black family" who got pushed off their paid-for, mortgage-free lush land into city and into 2nd-hand houses overpriced and ladened steep mortgages, HUD helped make sure that the value of their property stayed at a low, low, low value. For example, after 20 years of raising kids a "White" family could sell their house they bought in 1970 for $40K could sell it in 1990 for $250K and send their kids to college, move into a nicer house. However for a "Black family" thanks to HUD and the Drug Industrial Complex (http://www.ratical.org/co-globalize/CAFmrl.html)their house would still be worth would be $40K or maybe even less 20 years later.

To get a grip on what is really going on in Ferguson, the truth has be be known, and first told IMHO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYrMUcT1jP4

allodial
08-22-14, 04:35 AM
"Now that we killed your grandma and grandad and stole their land and *ahem* 'amended' the real estate records using power of attorney derived from the thumbprint from their dead bodies in probate court proceedings and since we've modernized we rely on the computer which says 1 acre insted of 895 so umm perhaps you'd like to talk with our IT department ya negro? Don't be upset, we built some 'projects' for you to live in but oops we forgot to put a budget in for police--oh no sorry its turned into Escape From New York for you. Perhaps you should get a job and move out? I hope the White kids don't realize we're planning to do the same to them. Huh? No jobs? Need money? Sell drugs, 'negro'. (http://www.ratical.org/co-globalize/CAFmrl.html)"(The actual played out conspiracy paraphrased)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6fLG_2O19WU/S3Y2ezivj7I/AAAAAAAAAII/bT23Ws9gmoY/s320/wiggumgun.jpg

"Hey aren't you the grandson or great grandson of that chic me and my boss and some attorneys feloniously stole 421 acres of land from and altered the county records to show she only had 1 acre when its really 422 acres and now you're poor and broke in the city and now you're selling drugs? You're under arrest! You stole a box of cigars!?! *blam blam*"

Is a king taking comfort in a fairy tale of a lie receiving a subtle form of a bribe? Now you know what they are angry about.

(Photo from Oak Park in 2002 -- "No free fruit here. Go to the grocery store. Get jobs.")
P.S. #3 Plums, apples and grapes and lemons and other fruit used to grow fastidiously throughout St. Louis City. Oh but the "Mosquito Spray Department" made sure those trees stopped bearing fruit by spraying pesticides in the air most every night of the summer. Going to the grocery store for fruit was effectively made mandatory.

"You negroes need to stop sharing fruit amongst yourselves for free and help make our grocery stores more profitable. Stop getting along and having an abundance mindset. Fight each other for munnie, munnnie, munniee! To keep that fresh in your mind we'll make song after song after song about how important killing each other over money is (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAmD1vs1rQU). Need to feed your kids? Ya miss those God-blessed fruit trees? Miss that land your grannie had in the country (http://blog.visitmo.com/wp-content/uploads/media/fallfoliage-003.jpg)? Awww ...too bad ya negro. I built car factory on it and a nuclear power plant and an amusement park and a mall too. Awww your kids love amusement parks? GET A JOB! Better yet sell drugs (www.solari.com/gideon/q301.pdf) and get a job!" (Paraphrasing the conspiracy)

Miss that land your grannie had in the County?

http://blog.visitmo.com/wp-content/uploads/media/fallfoliage-003.jpg

Get the pattern? Driven off land where people could farm and feed themselves and fish from clean rivers -> forced by felons (some in uniform) into polluted cities and suburbs with few jobs and old 2nd-hand houses -> pesticides sprayed (on city land and on trees and on kids outside playing happily in the early evening) to "promote" the grocery store business (i.e. covertly forced labor). Oh but if they collect welfare from the same government that profits billions if not trillions from the use of the same feloniously-acquired land (no, no not by military conquest but by felony in the County Recorder's Office and in the County Government!)some want to 'scream' but yet White farmers (probably the same land) collect far more money (subsidies/aka farm welfare) from the same BUDGET.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxVao1HnL1s

Related:

The Myth of the Rule of Law by Catherine Austin Fitts (http://www.ratical.org/co-globalize/CAFmrl.html) (PDF version (http://www.dunwalke.com/gideon/q301.pdf))
Government Spends More on Corporate Welfare Subsidies than Social Welfare Programs (http://thinkbynumbers.org/government-spending/corporate-welfare/corporate-welfare-statistics-vs-social-welfare-statistics/)
50 billionaires received $11.3 million in farm welfare, could get more in new farm bill (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/11/07/1253828/-50-billionaires-received-11-3-million-in-farm-welfare-could-get-more-in-new-farm-bill)
The Wild and Free Pigs of the Okefenokee Swamp (http://www.stentorian.com/politics/freepigs.html)
Coalition Challenges Time Warner Over Gangsta Rap (http://www.nytimes.com/1995/06/01/us/coalition-challenges-time-warner-over-gangsta-rap.html)

allodial
08-22-14, 04:36 AM
The merciful man doeth good to his own soul: but he that is cruel troubleth his own flesh. Proverbs 11:17

The king by judgment establisheth the land: but he that receiveth gifts overthroweth it. Proverbs 29:4

Is a king taking comfort in a fairy tale of a lie receiving a subtle form of a bribe?

Michael Joseph
08-22-14, 09:27 PM
Is a king taking comfort in a fairy tale of a lie receiving a subtle form of a bribe?

The emperor has no clothes. Sad day indeed. By what INSTITUTION do you stand?

REVELATION.

Isa 1:6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with oil.

Isa 1:7 Your country is desolate, [and] your cities are burned with fire: your soil, foreigners devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by foreigners.

Isa 1:8 And the daughter of Zion is left as a booth made of reeds in a vineyard, as platform on four poles, sheltered by leaves in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.

Isa 1:9 Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

cottage = a booth, made of reeds.

a lodge. A platform on four poles, sheltered by leaves or sacking. Left to the weather at the close of harvest.

Allodial, I love the way you use images. They speak more than a thousand words. Race is an illusion of the Person of Flesh - we all come from a Creator. My dark skin brothers are brethren in Spirit. Let us use Wisdom. Court her and she will be as fine gold around your neck.

Shalom
Michael Joseph

Chex
10-08-14, 12:48 PM
"I do believe if Darren Wilson is not indicted you will see a lot of carnage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sFmE8lazM6o)... There is a lot of explosive energy," said Tef Poe, (http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/scarface/mr_scarface.html) one of the protest leaders, sitting in a makeshift office close to where Brown was shot. On a wall sits an array of "to do" notes, top of which reads: "Find Darren Wilson." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/07/missouri-police-riots-wilson_n_5947140.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

allodial
11-26-15, 09:27 PM
This article is about a year old but.... Ferguson Store Owner Says He Doesn’t Believe That’s Mike Brown On Surveillance Video (http://politicalblindspot.com/ferguson-store-owner-says-he-doesnt-believe-thats-mike-brown-on-surveillance-video/). I had heard information that the store owner had not caleld 911. But the article goes further, the store owner says that the famous video was not of Michael Brown.

CommonLawWarrior
07-25-16, 07:31 AM
This has made the news throughout the USA and even internationally. I have heard multiple reports of eyewitnesses that a man in the disguise of a police officer when driving his patrol car down the street (Canfield Avenue?) saw Michael BROWN walking in the street and demanded that he get out of the way, that the police officer came back with his patrol car and attempted to run Micahel BROWN over but Michael BROWN got out of the way. Then the person pretending to be a police officer pulled alongside in a manner that when he opened his door and hit Michael BROWN. Michael BROWN on his knees with his hands in the air found himself facing a 6'+ tall ~300lb police officer who summarily executed him shooting him in the head and then several times after that (approximately 8 to 9 times).

The story the cop shops are telling is that Michael BROWN was in the back of the police car and got into a struggle with the police officer and attempted to take his gun. However, anyone with half a wit knows that Michael BROWN would have been cuffed before being 'inserted' into a police car. Eyewitness and forensic evidence completely differ from the yarn the police are telling. Even one story from police was that he ran and was shot while running. Eyewitness reports are different.

The St. Louis County Police Department and/or the Ferguson (a municipality) Police Department are protecting the police officer, placing, refusing to reveal his name, etc.

The question and discussion begs remedies for this kind of thing. What does a community do to get to the bottom of things when so-called police officers act like cowards protecting their co-worker rather than living up to their oath of office? In reference to the word 'disguise' it is important to note that once a person executing duty of a police officer goes ultra vires the uniform becomes a disguise. Execution without due process and covering up the investigation is conspiracy against rights per 18 USC 241.

Allodial,

I wonder, have you actually read the Testimony of Officer Wilson, before the Grand Jury? No? Did you bother to find out that the Grand Jury was all black? No? You can still go read it. If you love the Truth? Do you love Truth? Does Truth Matter to You?

Since I HAVE read the all black Grand Jury's Questioning of Officer Darren Wilson, and all of the facts surrounding the case, the TRUTH (we do care about Truth here, right?) is, this 280 lb criminal with illegal substances in his veins, attempted to wrest the handgun away from the Officer, refused to stop when repeatedly ordered to, as Officer Wilson backed up (as the cartridge casing and the Assailant's body position proved), until, in defense of his own life, the Officer had to shoot to stop the threat.

Officer Darren Wilson was TEXTBOOK perfection acting with restraint, and the man who tried to kill him, essentially killed himself by rushing an armed officer who was defending his life.
The travesty here is not that a 'Cop executes 18 year old MAN not boy', but that this man never had a father figure teach him to respect authority!

So now that we know 'Hands up, don't shoot' is an absolute lie that it NEVER HAPPENED, and the liar who told that was not even present because he ran away!, and that this 'black life didn't matter' enough to himself to not try to assault a Law Officer!

So, how about we pull this whole discussion down, since it's based totally in Leftist, racist, divisive politics, and has no foundation in Truth? We agree Truth Matters, right?

allodial
07-25-16, 08:00 AM
Did I ever say that I saw the event first hand? So much evidence was purged by that dysfunctional system the chances of the truth being put forth by the State were thwarted from the start. I had eyes on the ground but yet still fail to condemn WILSON or BROWN or any innocent cops. But yet you take the position of taking what you saw on the television for absolute truth even to the point of condemning a teenager as a criminal. I have first hand experience with the so-called 'governmental system' there where the event transpired. I know for a fact though there are a lot of good cops there, there are in fact people who should not be working as police there who will lie and will work together (even with crooked prosecutors) to systematically to destroy evidence IN ANY CASE as much as they see fit whether the victim is "White" or "Black".

Have You Heard of Marc Perkel?, and, The Dangers of Looking the Other Way
Have you ever heard of Marc Perkel (I have! But why haven't you?). If you haven't perhaps you might take interest.

Arrest of Marc Perkel by Springfield Police (1998) (http://www.perkel.com/arrest/)

People who look the other way in blind bigotry perhaps who cannot see that when they allow systematic evil to be done to a "Black" man or anyone that they are effectively improving the ability of such to be used against themselves. They're just practicing for when its your turn. Has it ever dawned on you that the MSM doesn't report shootings of "Whites" is because if Whites and Blacks see the truth the Stormers vs. BLM division will cease and heads will come out of asses en masse and people will start to focus on the REAL PROBLEM: corruption and subversives in State and many are realizing that such corruption pertains to or stems from an inequitable, unjust money system. If the MSM was ever balanced, Whites and Blacks would realize that they're treated the very same if they are poor or lack adequate defenses and that would be bad technique for divisive politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwytoxMuk4U

Whether you are pale-skinned or brown skinned it doesn't' matter except that if you are seen as an easy target (look poor, seem poor, don't come off as articulate) then you're more likely to become a target. Since Blacks in certain are more likely known to be poor, and ahve less defenses THAT IS WHY THEY ARE TARGETED. Take the focus to a predominantly "White" area and likely the harassment will be visited upon the poorer population. Meaning that if f you are not 'connected' or have 'special defenses' you're more likely to be a victim of the nefarious system designed to systematically divorce even innocent people from their property, lives or liberties (especially in places like St. Louis).

Some people see police use of excessive force is "being tough on crime". In fact, if the State of Missouri or Guv'na Jay Dubya Nixon was truly tough on crime, cops would be jailed for tampering with evidence and Federal Stormtroopers would have raided police stations over mere suspicion of evidence tampering which has been going on for so long (hint: even cocaine taken into custody gets 'tampered with' ;)). The problem with some folks is that they're too arrogant to realize when they're being played for fools. (If someone tells you: "The closer you look, the less you see.."--you see it as a threat) even if its the very Media PSYOPS Wizards that are telling you how they operate.

Consider, the movie Now You See Me as an open sneer in the face of people like that (those who don't have the humility to step back far enough and shelve their proud exaltation of their eyeballs and television).

"Come in close. Closer. Because the more you think you see, the easier it’ll be to fool you. Because what is seeing? You’re looking, but what you’re really doing is filtering, interpreting, searching for meaning. My job? To take that most of gifts you give me, your attention, and use it against you." --First lines of the movie Now You See Me (see following post)

Maybe they're saying that unhealthy distribution of attention and undue emotional attachment (whether fear or otherwise) to the PSYOPS is what binds you?

The Grand Jury System
Perhaps you aren't familiar with how the Grand Jury System works and has become dysfunctional in most jurisdictions throughout the USA. If it wasn't a runaway grand jury (http://www.dcdave.com/article5/110605.htm), then essentially the prosecutor owned it and ran it and steered it the way he wanted. You are the one pointing out the skin color of the grand jury and making a deal of it clearly you're part of the divisive politics. But then you're also talking about an area where govt will pick a random crack addict to fill out an affidavit or pull someone out of their house who is on probation and threaten them with jail if they don't say something or another happened in support of perpetrating crimes against any innocent man ("White" or "Black" appearance: DOESN'T REALLY MATTER; what matters is whether you make an easy victim or not).

Truth does matter. But I don't suspect you're interested in truth more than protecting what feels comfortable to you. As part of protecting that comfort you pull out a Stormer Crayon Set to errantly color me as a member of BLM or a "leftist" or mistake the posts for promotion of Racist politics. I don't need to promote trash and PSYOPS, the MSM does it plenty, it is there and it has been for a long time and has been systematically institutionalized in the St. Louis area in ways that you wouldn't likely believe unless you saw it for yourself and likely it would make you throw up (if you perchance have any depth of soul). But for you to step back and take a prayerful look at this is too much of a threat to you, so your defenses.

In all actuality, the Purveyors of Systematic Appearance-Based Bigotry along with the Purveyors of Oppression Against Blacks/Whites much like the Purveyors of Hatred Against Innocent Cops (i.e. crooked and corrupted officials, even those employed as cops) are all in on the same (leftist?) racket. Rotten folks of any skin color, religion, etc. are rotten nonetheless. From observation, good people are only a problem or threat to rotten people.

Jefferson County Meets Alfred ADASK
Perhaps you fail to realize that it was Jefferson County, Missouri where Alfred ADASK was held for a year (https://adask.wordpress.com/2010/10/13/alfred-adask-aka-alfred-n-adask-acting-at-arms-length/)allegedly without charges: right next door to St. Louis City and St. Louis County. Believe or not Brown skinned folks pulled strings to see to it that he didn't die in jail. So, if applicable, you can take any Stormer Crayons and put them in sunshine-less places. Jefferson County is a better place today, and for reasons many a Stormer wouldn't care to acknowledge. The actual truth ruins the false narrative. What did they say: "The closer you look the less you see."

...the TRUTH (we do care about Truth here, right?) is, this 280 lb criminal with illegal substances in his veins, attempted to wrest the handgun away from the Officer, refused to stop when repeatedly ordered to, as Officer Wilson backed up (as the cartridge casing and the Assailant's body position proved), until, in defense of his own life, the Officer had to shoot to stop the threat.

Funny how you grace yourself so kindly with the posture of being against judgmental, divisive politics but yet: you call a dead teenager a criminal and yet you've never met him, have you? You make it pretty obvious that 'truth', for you, is information that makes you comfortable. Tell us, has it ever dawned on you that (LEFTIST) cops could actively be staging events and creating sh#storms for the purpose of fueling the divisive kind of politics you mention? No. But if you were for truth you would probably consider even things that aren't comfortable to you.

I don't recall actually condemning WILSON or BROWN. I have pointed out how dirty that System has been. I definitely would have been for the trial to have been outside of St. Louis County and that all evidence have NOT been confiscated and purged. But you, you saw it on the television and that is enough for you. The purging of evidence from the start was a crime, but who is paying attention to that. "Pay no attention to the incinerator full of cellphones."

What a clever way to wage war: divide the target population in two and convince both 'sides' that they're anything but objects of third-party warfare. In the end, remember they told you right to your face: "The closer you look, the less you see."

allodial
07-25-16, 09:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UfybOlmKgo

Related:
Deception: An Integral Part Of Warfare
(http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/report/1990/HJL.htm)