PDA

View Full Version : Disclaimer

walter
08-23-14, 07:40 PM
There could be an easy way to cancel the citizen and their jurisdiction.
Buy using a disclaimer.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/2518

U.S. Code › Title 26 › Subtitle B › Chapter 12 › Subchapter B › § 2518
26 U.S. Code § 2518 - Disclaimers

(a) General rule
For purposes of this subtitle, if a person makes a qualified disclaimer with respect to any interest in property, this subtitle shall apply with respect to such interest as if the interest had never been transferred to such person.
(b) Qualified disclaimer defined
For purposes of subsection (a), the term “qualified disclaimer” means an irrevocable and unqualified refusal by a person to accept an interest in property but only if—
(1) such refusal is in writing,
(2) such writing is received by the transferor of the interest, his legal representative, or the holder of the legal title to the property to which the interest relates not later than the date which is 9 months after the later of—
(A) the day on which the transfer creating the interest in such person is made, or
(B) the day on which such person attains age 21,
(3) such person has not accepted the interest or any of its benefits, and
(4) as a result of such refusal, the interest passes without any direction on the part of the person making the disclaimer and passes either—
(A) to the spouse of the decedent, or
(B) to a person other than the person making the disclaimer.
(c) Other rules
For purposes of subsection (a)—
(1) Disclaimer of undivided portion of interest
A disclaimer with respect to an undivided portion of an interest which meets the requirements of the preceding sentence shall be treated as a qualified disclaimer of such portion of the interest.
(2) Powers
A power with respect to property shall be treated as an interest in such property.
(3) Certain transfers treated as disclaimers
A written transfer of the transferor’s entire interest in the property—
(A) which meets requirements similar to the requirements of paragraphs (2) and (3) of subsection (b), and
(B) which is to a person or persons who would have received the property had the transferor made a qualified disclaimer (within the meaning of subsection (b)),
shall be treated as a qualified disclaimer.

Casper
08-24-14, 03:41 AM
Walter, please explain how one would use that to cancel citizenship and jurisdiction. Title 26 is the tax code, ...this is not Title 8.

walter
08-25-14, 03:57 AM
How a Disclaimer Trust Works and Why Use One

http://www.ronrunkle.com/estate%20disclaimer%20trust.htm

Look up "disclaimer" in any dictionary.

Every government web site has one.(disclaimer)
They all do the same thing.
Deny likability of any sort.

A written "disclaimer" should remove any trust benefits.
As long as it is in writing and recorded properly.

Is one not entrusted with holding the SIN, BC, DL... etc?

walter
08-25-14, 04:27 PM
Disclaimer

I,________________________________________________ (DISCLAIMANT), do hereby irrevocably disclaim, renounce, waive and release, without qualification, all of my individual rights and Interests, and any Income from, as the primary individual beneficiary of the United States Social Security, Social Security number 012-34-5678, effective immediately.

I am also returning my Social Security card (enclosed) since it is now of no use to me, as without a beneficiary, the SS trust # 012-34-5678 has been terminated.

__________________________________________________ _______
(DISCLAIMANT OR DISCLAIMANT’S LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE)

THE STATE OF ________________

COUNTY OF __________________

This instrument was acknowledged before me on the _______ day of _____________, 20___ by DISCLAIMANT OR DISCLAIMANT’S LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE.

MY COMMISSION EXPIRES:_______________

State of ____________________

Disclaimer

I, _______________________________________________ (DISCLAIMANT), do hereby irrevocably disclaim, renounce, and refuse to accept the interest in the following property, effective immediately, to which I might otherwise have been entitled, under the laws of the United States:

United States Social Security benefits, Social Security number 012-34-5678.

I affirm that I have not accepted any interest in or benefit from the property interest hereby disclaimed and renounced, and that I have not received and I will not receive any consideration in money or money's worth for making this disclaimer and renunciation.
I have not waived any right to disclaim*the property interest, and no guardian, conservator, or attorney-in-fact has executed such a waiver on my behalf. *I have not assigned, conveyed, encumbered, pledged, transferred, or otherwise disposed of my interest in the property disclaimed, and I have not entered into a*contract for the assignment, conveyance, encumbrance, pledge, transfer, or other disposition of that property. No sale or other disposition has been made pursuant to the judicial process.
It is my intention that this disclaimer and renunciation constitute a qualified disclaimer.

I am also returning my Social Security card (enclosed) since it is now of no use to me, as without a beneficiary, the SS trust # 012-34-5678 has been terminated.

__________________________________________________ _______
(DISCLAIMANT OR DISCLAIMANT’S LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE)

THE STATE OF ________________

COUNTY OF __________________

NOTARY PUBLIC
This instrument was acknowledged before me on the _______ day of _____________, 20___ by DISCLAIMANT OR DISCLAIMANT’S LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE.

MY COMMISSION EXPIRES:_______________

Keith Alan
08-25-14, 09:47 PM
Doing that with a birth certificate might be rather difficult, since recording the disclaimer would require using the name associated with the birth certificate.

walter
08-26-14, 02:46 PM
Doing that with a birth certificate might be rather difficult, since recording the disclaimer would require using the name associated with the birth certificate.

Just use the given names.

Keith Alan
08-27-14, 07:47 PM
Just use the given names.

I suppose there's no other choice. But it makes me wonder if by disclaiming the name, one ceases to be a person in law.

I say, 'be' a person, since depending on the context, a man can be a person, or he can use his person.