PDA

View Full Version : Claim the Name .before they do.

walter
09-07-14, 04:16 PM
RobbRyder has an interesting half hour talk on claiming the name through the government forms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ljtAOjoC8U

It makes sense, we know that when we go to court that we have no standing.
Is it because we didn't claim the name?

george
09-07-14, 11:33 PM
Is it because we didn't claim the name?

hi walter,
many say just the opposite. I like Robs vids and look forward to each new one to see where he is going from the last one. if/when he hits the jackpot it will be easy to look back and see just how he hit it!

Michael Joseph
09-08-14, 11:54 AM
hi walter,
many say just the opposite. I like Robs vids and look forward to each new one to see where he is going from the last one. if/when he hits the jackpot it will be easy to look back and see just how he hit it!

Express Trust - now all I have to do is Imply my Trust. Walk it out. If my deeds don't match my words, well .....you get the picture.

My creation / My Form / My Expressed Trust / My Honor

Shalom
Michael Joseph

george
09-09-14, 12:44 AM
Express Trust - now all I have to do is Imply my Trust. Walk it out. If my deeds don't match my words, well .....you get the picture.

Shalom
Michael Joseph

hi Michael Joseph,

can you explain how your example is an expressed trust? I see how it is expressed (in writing) but what who/what are you trusting?

also, is this also an example of how you "Declare yourself" as you have mentioned several times elsewhere? you have "The undersigned hereby declares" which indicates it is but just want to be sure Im not missing something else.

about signing the 1$ stamp, is this so that the document will become an international contract by doing so and therefore subject to a higher jurisdiction than us districts as I have read by others elsewhere or a different reason?

thanks so much for sharing1

xparte
09-12-14, 03:33 PM
claim the name ask how ownership of any name thats registered, with and bye the owner helps I hope nobody is in need of being identified as a name this thread is dated, new information that i would contribute once xparte has been accepted administratively speaking that is i submit the NAME Name and its standing and style are ones case and charges how the name is identified or how its venue is determined or Re-venue and revenue i$ whats in a NAME.

george
03-10-16, 04:22 PM
hi Michael Joseph,

can you explain how your example is an expressed trust? I see how it is expressed (in writing) but what who/what are you trusting?

also, is this also an example of how you "Declare yourself" as you have mentioned several times elsewhere? you have "The undersigned hereby declares" which indicates it is but just want to be sure Im not missing something else.

about signing the 1$ stamp, is this so that the document will become an international contract by doing so and therefore subject to a higher jurisdiction than us districts as I have read by others elsewhere or a different reason?

well after lots of surfing and reading elsewhere.. I see that many are filing DBA for the purpose of using the name in commerce and saying that it is an infraction/tort each time the name is used in commerce without a DBA

still unclear why that is but attempting to find out why that is. much like the COLB authentication process, this seems harmless enough/ without risk. no?

David Merrill
03-10-16, 04:52 PM
Chiming in:

The Fox Stamp for $1 was allegedly a magic token to sign and this was allegedly an international treaty according to the UN's Global Postal Code (http://www.upu.int/uploads/tx_sbdownloader/actInFourVolumesConstitutionManualEn.pdf). I did a couple quick searches and found nothing about a Private Postmaster General. Without substantive law I am not compelled to read patriot myth into the task.

From substantive law however I feel that the postage stamp is lawful money, in that any postal clerk can "redeem" it by cancellation with a rounddate. This is equivalently defacing money by authority and it means that the stamp has been "spent". Above, Michael Joseph is exercising the authority and the postal union and Secret Service have long defaulted on the opportunity to call him on defacing money. This establishes the position of Settlor with MJ as published at the Register of Deeds.

walter
03-10-16, 06:02 PM
well after lots of surfing and reading elsewhere.. I see that many are filing DBA for the purpose of using the name in commerce and saying that it is an infraction/tort each time the name is used in commerce without a DBA

still unclear why that is but attempting to find out why that is. much like the COLB authentication process, this seems harmless enough/ without risk. no?

The first time I heard the stamp issue was at a Winston Shrout seminar. But as David said where is the documentation to back it? Have not seem any yet.

Here is a "Notice" that I experiment with claiming the NAME as mine with collections.
It has not failed yet. Just sent that one out the other day and the phone has stopped ringing.
To bad, I was looking forward the extra cash. ;)

A question to ask about the "Notice" is why would it fail?

the missing line reads as: Free schedule is subject to change with out notice.

David Merrill
03-10-16, 07:08 PM
I see the Account # is the similar to the date of signing. Clever. This might be what Allodial has been mentioning lately. If you have a registry then the NOTICE might stand out in a trained attorney's mind.

Michael Joseph
03-11-16, 02:40 AM
hi Michael Joseph,

I trust in God in Me. Thusly I - am single in my approach - the single eye . The mirror reflects the image. I AM the resurrection, the truth and the life - yet I can do nothing of myself - it is God in Me the Hope of Glory. Thusly, comprehending that the mere use of a registry grants a use but it also serves to provide notice. There is no mountain that can stand before Zerhah-babbel. For all are born into confusion with the Seed of BBL [confusion] but once the plummet is held in the hand of a priest there is just application of Divine Law.

Many a day have I struggled with the concept that "someone hid the keys" and I thought to myself one day - that in reality if the Carnal Mind knows the keys without experience and humility, then there might exist a great desire to rule over others. I discipline my lower qualities for all 12 were in the boat.

I AM single in my approach - I don't waiver. There is no magic so stop looking for it. There are no magical words, there is only a sustained Will. I lead by example - I do not attempt to say one way or the other - I just share my experience. You decide for yourself what is true for you. For myself, I know magick exists but Israel can't be cursed. Israel must curse Israel. One day my head popped out of my rectus and I realized I am Israel in the analogy! All of the preachers telling me this and that added exactly NOTHING to me. In fact with their constant whining about some other folk only served to separate Me from God.

I and the Father are ONE. Hear O' Israel the Lord your God is One. When you see it you will know.

A citizen can't make an international contract and that's a fact. So if you don't want to be a citizen, then stop doing the deeds that make you a citizen and DECLARE THYSELF and go into the promised land and begin to possess the land UNDER God in Christ.

And God said [Declaration of Trust] - this also reflects [I]in principio to the thought
And God saw [Imagined the State of Being]
And God named [take dominion]

I Desire, I Believe, I Expect.

For My Emotion, My Thoughts and My Will are a three-fold cord. So I express myself which expresses my trust. For everyone is found trusting - just listen to them or watch their deeds [in action or non-action]. I shall not commit Adultery- True to Myself am I.

I AM One. I come to do Thy Will which is written of Me in the volume of the Book. For the Scripture must be fulfilled in Me. Christ in Me - Immanuel. In Man is El. Thusly Dan-I-El.

I trust Me - thus my relationships are in Special and not in General. I know what I desire - and I cherish its continual blessing. Moses lead your people. And you too will have Exodus. And the Reed Sea of Emotion will open and you Moses and your people will begin to move away from Egypt.

All States of Being are Mental. This is a revolution of the Mind.

HalleluJAH or HalleluYAH. Both are Equal - Praise be to Ha Yah - which is to Be and to Become. EXODUS - Leaving Babylon (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv584jRwh0s)

Send us another Brother Moses (http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bobmarley/exodus.html).... the answer lies in you!

The law of State is copyrighted. When property is used absent license, that can be problematic. Especially if one profits from its use. So tell me dear reader do you profit from the use of a debt instrument? I hope your eyes might open - they will. Keep pushing and seeking.

A name is a way of being. Thusly when the Muslim dies for Allah he receives 72 virgins [names]. This is also encoded in the book of Exodus but the English reader is blind to those 72 ways of being. But when the seeker dies to carnal being and begins to search for God, then the 72 virgins are given to the Christ Man as well. The same allegory holds true but told in different symbols.

Thusly we do things in Jesus' name is to say: we act in the same manner that Jesus did. We don't pray to Jesus, for we are expressly commanded not to do so! Even Jesus said of myself I can do nothing. Carnal Man knows nothing of the 72 virgins. And thusly they are called Virgins for the Carnal Mind has not had intercourse with these "daughters of God" - States of Being.

For it is the female that receives seed and conceives seed [daughter or desire] and it is the male which issues seed [thought/imagination]. And once she is impregnated, then the giver of seed can do nothing to make it grow save watering but the germinated seed cannot be "touched".

In what "name" do you undertake? Do you hide behind a Mask? Does the Mask belong to you? For the wealthy trust in wealth and the poor trust in "civil rights" and yet the poor know not that those rights can easily be revoked. How poor are the poor? It is a house of desolation. For they even wear masks - fashioned by the hands of other Minds who seeks to take what little they have left.

All of this is a State of Being and every bit of it can be controlled in the throne room of your own mind.

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and its Righteousness and then all these other things shall be added unto you. and for a truth folks will say to you "Saul, from whence came your wisdom?" But hopefully by then you will have come to the status of David.

Shalom,
MJ

xparte
03-11-16, 01:50 PM
A spirit world reduced,No cooperation in that state or this carnality state.Our world is a filtering issue a half ass life or a successful life makes no difference in the spiritual .A creator gave us his ability for our own creation at some point carnality must die a blessing in the sky or just mud in your eye. RIP [relevant intersect posting alphanumerical ] just that a return to peace our cosmic puzzle the big gang bang and carnality festivities the previous genetic population explosion characterization lucidity beyond feeding enmity a soul with love or a stomach that can never be satisfied? Greed or guilt harrowing religion when fed blame and hate when empty emotions are fed and starved its a soul and ones spirit in a Christ that a new balance or to render ones station in mortality u solve it within and do without any reasons for brilliancy.Like instinctive atoms imagery combined molecular mortality mistakenly separated from elements not assets or debt. Atoms only account for a measly 15% of everything that exists. The mass of the universe consists of something so mysterious and elusive that it has been dubbed 'dark matter'.getting over our selves is the onsite matter.Material Matters Spiritual Matters And once she is impregnated, then the giver of seed can do nothing to make it grow save watering but the germinated seed cannot be "touched".When the thug gets hugged with his own seed a female offspring's the creation a story in conjunction no gardening no food . If advantages are in written word the Author has taken any Mans verbatim as well. LATIN LAP DOGS try pettin one .Does Gods money have a regulatory or physical bank or are we mixing seeds .Are you in Court or is it meant Naming is just as holding one.COURT that is.fixing the name to what end .BANKING ENDORSEMENTS then the giver of seed can do nothing to make it grow save watering but the germinated seed cannot be "touched"printed papal bullying 72 hrs,virgins,names,claim choice or cheque or check in American English is a document that [orders commands ]a bank to pay are you a bank do you see my name tag.why The ones getting good at carnality and material always need soothing and blame seedless grapes and wine .

David Merrill
03-11-16, 05:43 PM
Thank you for that summation.

george
03-11-16, 06:37 PM
I trust in God in Me. Thusly I - am single in my approach - the single eye . The mirror reflects the image. I AM the resurrection, the truth and the life - yet I can do nothing of myself - it is God in Me the Hope of Glory. Thusly, comprehending that the mere use of a registry grants a use but it also serves to provide notice. There is no mountain that can stand before Zerhah-babbel. For all are born into confusion with the Seed of BBL [confusion] but once the plummet is held in the hand of a priest there is just application of Divine Law.

Many a day have I struggled with the concept that "someone hid the keys" and I thought to myself one day - that in reality if the Carnal Mind knows the keys without experience and humility, then there might exist a great desire to rule over others. I discipline my lower qualities for all 12 were in the boat.

I AM single in my approach - I don't waiver. There is no magic so stop looking for it. There are no magical words, there is only a sustained Will. I lead by example - I do not attempt to say one way or the other - I just share my experience. You decide for yourself what is true for you. For myself, I know magick exists but Israel can't be cursed. Israel must curse Israel. One day my head popped out of my rectus and I realized I am Israel in the analogy! All of the preachers telling me this and that added exactly NOTHING to me. In fact with their constant whining about some other folk only served to separate Me from God.

I and the Father are ONE. Hear O' Israel the Lord your God is One. When you see it you will know.

A citizen can't make an international contract and that's a fact. So if you don't want to be a citizen, then stop doing the deeds that make you a citizen and DECLARE THYSELF and go into the promised land and begin to possess the land UNDER God in Christ.

And God said [Declaration of Trust] - this also reflects [I]in principio to the thought
And God saw [Imagined the State of Being]
And God named [take dominion]

I Desire, I Believe, I Expect.

For My Emotion, My Thoughts and My Will are a three-fold cord. So I express myself which expresses my trust. For everyone is found trusting - just listen to them or watch their deeds [in action or non-action]. I shall not commit Adultery- True to Myself am I.

I AM One. I come to do Thy Will which is written of Me in the volume of the Book. For the Scripture must be fulfilled in Me. Christ in Me - Immanuel. In Man is El. Thusly Dan-I-El.

I trust Me - thus my relationships are in Special and not in General. I know what I desire - and I cherish its continual blessing. Moses lead your people. And you too will have Exodus. And the Reed Sea of Emotion will open and you Moses and your people will begin to move away from Egypt.

All States of Being are Mental. This is a revolution of the Mind.

HalleluJAH or HalleluYAH. Both are Equal - Praise be to Ha Yah - which is to Be and to Become. EXODUS - Leaving Babylon (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv584jRwh0s)

Send us another Brother Moses (http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bobmarley/exodus.html).... the answer lies in you!

The law of State is copyrighted. When property is used absent license, that can be problematic. Especially if one profits from its use. So tell me dear reader do you profit from the use of a debt instrument? I hope your eyes might open - they will. Keep pushing and seeking.

A name is a way of being. Thusly when the Muslim dies for Allah he receives 72 virgins [names]. This is also encoded in the book of Exodus but the English reader is blind to those 72 ways of being. But when the seeker dies to carnal being and begins to search for God, then the 72 virgins are given to the Christ Man as well. The same allegory holds true but told in different symbols.

Thusly we do things in Jesus' name is to say: we act in the same manner that Jesus did. We don't pray to Jesus, for we are expressly commanded not to do so! Even Jesus said of myself I can do nothing. Carnal Man knows nothing of the 72 virgins. And thusly they are called Virgins for the Carnal Mind has not had intercourse with these "daughters of God" - States of Being.

For it is the female that receives seed and conceives seed [daughter or desire] and it is the male which issues seed [thought/imagination]. And once she is impregnated, then the giver of seed can do nothing to make it grow save watering but the germinated seed cannot be "touched".

In what "name" do you undertake? Do you hide behind a Mask? Does the Mask belong to you? For the wealthy trust in wealth and the poor trust in "civil rights" and yet the poor know not that those rights can easily be revoked. How poor are the poor? It is a house of desolation. For they even wear masks - fashioned by the hands of other Minds who seeks to take what little they have left.

All of this is a State of Being and every bit of it can be controlled in the throne room of your own mind.

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and its Righteousness and then all these other things shall be added unto you. and for a truth folks will say to you "Saul, from whence came your wisdom?" But hopefully by then you will have come to the status of David.

Shalom,
MJ

this is very helpful. thanks, thanks, thanks.

lots of details about the DBA on last nights legal deception call: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-137688/TS-1062135.mp3

Im only 20min in but this one is shaping upto to the best of status. the woman speaking has a few kids who get in all sorts of issues and she has had to learn how to keep them free and she shares everything. shes also former clerk of court she says.

also thanks to walter for sharing too.

george
03-13-16, 01:09 AM
@ ~48:00 in the .mp3 posted above, they define "lawful money" in the IRS code and what IRS defines as payment.

xparte
03-13-16, 05:12 AM
hey george you're finding your grapes greatly appreciate the effectiveness of you're generally infringement on whats regulatory and whats relevant soothes and your relaxing that information .The vigilance is the vineyard. tochet

xparte
03-13-16, 06:04 AM
To be in a trusted relationship or a dependent relationship.a religious relationship is not dependent on going to church a trusted relationship is not dependent on court. Authority is merely trusting what the authorization of a title allows when is liable beyond being Named do i need a instrument of justice to separated my aversions.Is a claimant instructed to get a lawyer as all business intelligence officials are entitled to authenticate a NAME barring the trust .

george
03-14-16, 05:52 PM
thats a little too confusing for me right now xparte but thanks anyway.

here is Kurts waiver:

http://i.imgur.com/pDf0Qdf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/pDf0Qdf.jpg

going by what he has said in audio recordings, on the otherside he has handwritten the same words that are on the front in red ink and placed only his thumbprint below that, not other thumbprints or any signatures.

this would be considered a declaration, right? and Ive read somewhere that a waiver is also a "release".

anyone care to comment or share their thoughts on this waiver? i like it an will be doing something very similar when I goto file my first documents.

I need some pointers with that also as Ive never filed anything yet. what else beside this and an affidavit that I redeem lawfull money should I file?

Im gathering info to form a plan for a visit to the recorders office if thats where one needs to file stuff. I'd like to do as much as possible in one trip. maybe open a misc case file too.

any/all suggestions appreciated. thanks

David Merrill
03-14-16, 06:45 PM
Be ready not only to take responsibility for EVERYTHING, but to be actually held responsible for EVERYTHING too. You ARE GOD. GOD IS you.

- Everything! And I mean not just being responsible, or especially responsible for how people feel about your acknowledgement of the Nature, Likeness and Character of the Creator, because you will find only through forgiveness that you do not even notice the attacks. They will no longer be attacks if you do not even feel it, right? Already deliver the Love being requested.

Regards,

David Merrill. Beloved Teacher of God - David = Beloved; Mara = Teacher, El = of God.

3685 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImeTlrNnFPZVRaVG8/view?usp=sharing)

Click on Photo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq_KVtS_2R0

Notice Maynard James addresses his mother with her true name.

george
03-14-16, 11:18 PM
I AM ready but still subject to habits.. forgiveness is easy for me, Ive got lots of practice, if I didnt practice it I would probably be a very angry (and dangerous) man.

so knowing what you know, if you had to start all over, and could only make one visit to the recorders, what all would you file?

for me so far Kurts waiver is top of the list. took me forever it seems to get it but he made it so simple and took lots of time explaining it that it is what finally made it click for me.

lawful money affidavit next of course but what else?

george
03-14-16, 11:31 PM

Shalom
Michael Joseph

I almost overlooked that that was not their form, but yours. it looks so formal too.

most are using state issued forms to file DBA. others are saying dont use notaries too though for the same reasoning ( i think anyway) that you do not use their forms but you have used the notary here.

is the register of Deeds the place to file stuff and get it on the record or could one utilize the misc. case file for this as well? probably not but worth asking. Im trying to formulate a plan to get as much done in one go as possible.

thanks

David Merrill
03-14-16, 11:43 PM
With what I know now, the Waiver identifies you individually and special in relationship to God outside yourself. I have seen this before and feel there should be a survey. I have seen the King James Gutenberg edition filed at the Library of Congress cited (incun.1454.b5) for the monument/survey. I think this is for those who either do not have a significant heritage or do not like it broadcast in cyberspace.

However, I rethink the King James Version in light that King James I of England was formerly King James VI of Scotland; importing Scottish Rite Freemasonry to England. Of which I never really got to overthinking until yesterday when somebody shared the attached document on the brain trust.

Otherwise my hope is that your Spiritual Path serves you well, and that mine is completely cluttered up with things like that Waiver - so much so that I could not tell you if being a Patroon or signing the Declaration has really meant anything to anybody but me. Knowing what I know now though, just be creative and love doing so, as you do it.

P.S. Posting I reread the title of the thread. "Before they do..." If anybody lays claim to your name, that is identity theft. At least if it effects your ability to make claim in your name.

george
03-15-16, 12:53 AM
With what I know now, the Waiver identifies you individually and special in relationship to God outside yourself.

where do you see that? (God outside)

I have seen this before and feel there should be a survey.

what kind of survey?

I have seen the King James Gutenberg edition filed at the Library of Congress cited (incun.1454.b5) for the monument/survey.

hmm?

I think this is for those who either do not have a significant heritage or do not like it broadcast in cyberspace.

and also maybe even those whos heritage was stolen from them by burning Atlanta and surrounding areas too?

However, I rethink the King James Version in light that King James I of England was formerly King James VI of Scotland; importing Scottish Rite Freemasonry to England. Of which I never really got to overthinking until yesterday when somebody shared the attached document on the brain trust.

its interesting one, Boris had posted that on his site a few weeks ago. I passed it on to a couple of attorneys I know, they enjoyed it and maybe even learned something from it.

Otherwise my hope is that your Spiritual Path serves you well, and that mine is completely cluttered up with things like that Waiver -

hard to read you sometimes but I think youre saying you also hope your spiritual path is cluttered with things others have documented? you did say in another thread you like when I share what I gleaned.

so much so that I could not tell you if being a Patroon or signing the Declaration has really meant anything to anybody but me.

Ive often wondered about that.. can only patroons sign that same declaration, or can anyone?

Knowing what I know now though, just be creative and love doing so, as you do it.

I cant imagine there is any other way.. seems to me, without love, there is no creation.

P.S. Posting I reread the title of the thread. "Before they do..." If anybody lays claim to your name, that is identity theft. At least if it effects your ability to make claim in your name.

hmmm.. name theft maybe.

thanks

xparte
03-15-16, 01:10 AM
to "*performing a function of government*" using a unique definition of
"business" for this section of this Act only.

"Business" is usually general in nature with "no specific legal meaning".
But the *Canada Evidence Act* (CEA) has a redefined "business" for
*one* purpose...defining
business records.It appears thats what the *Evidence is i am operating AS
a *business.
?Business needs ?the CAPITAL

?DOE JOHN HENRY John H Doe?
?John Henry DOE? CAPITALIZE: adj.: Gage Canadian Dictionary 1983 ยง 4

*1.* "To take advantage of - To use to ones own advantage."

*.*
*john doe:* a person who is his own master, (sui juris)

*Blacks Law Dictionary **4**TH** ed.** (**1968**) pg**.* (provides a more
comprehensive definition as follows)

*CAPITIS DIMINUTIO:* (meaning the diminishing of status through the use of
capitalization) In Roman law.

A diminishing or abridgment of personality; a loss or curtailment of a
man's status or aggregate of legal attributes and qualifications.
?What business is without a NAME ?What business has no license or
contract.Walk in or over its still a business.Harming a business
bankrupting a business. when status and the protection of a NAMED business
is questioned are the your board members LTD or INC.its never been anyone's
business but the Man,s.Clerks are the lobbyists and the Judges personnel
steering committee, The commercial commission for every bank action is a
COURT action.Claiming something it needs abandoning first the registration is the illusion or owning anything worth its use.

David Merrill
03-15-16, 03:26 PM
where do you see that? (God outside)

God as Witness, detached. I AM/WE ARE the Witness. Fetch the Father, Son and Spirit by birthright.

what kind of survey?

Sworn - as found in the attachment.

and also maybe even those whos heritage was stolen from them by burning Atlanta and surrounding areas too?

Treaties being burned?

its interesting one, Boris had posted that on his site a few weeks ago. I passed it on to a couple of attorneys I know, they enjoyed it and maybe even learned something from it.

Masons are at the heart of Roman civilization. Mnason testified for Paul before the Sanhedrin, giving Paul the chance to flee conviction for treason, and he ran to Felix, the Roman Marshal in Tyre. I know this opens a whole new can of worms:

I love how the Business Plan of Christianity misconstrues Paul's Roman citizenship to mean exactly what it has resulted in. Paul seems to have invented the Western rendition of Welfare State and Protective Custody of a non-compos mentis patient in ward.

This seems to be extraordinarily important in viewing the domain of central banking, and what the fraudulent oaths of office hide from the layman finding of fact:

hard to read you sometimes but I think youre saying you also hope your spiritual path is cluttered with things others have documented? you did say in another thread you like when I share what I gleaned.

No. I do not hope my spiritual path is cluttered up; but it is. I began in the early '90's posting this and that by way of declaration and demand at the county clerk and recorder. I have arrived now though; I know this because I have arrived over twenty times by now...

Ive often wondered about that.. can only patroons sign that same declaration, or can anyone?

I think that anybody can sign it. Can you wear the mantle of authority? My being a Patroon, which has survey and even a remaining land claim on both Brooklyn and Manhattan helps immensely in my acceptance of the 1629 Charter (Survey) that says clearly, a perpetual inheritance. The Waiver you are working on is something quite similar, but more ethereal and metaphysical. So I am helping you consider some of the components to inheriting an estate, according to trust law.

I cant imagine there is any other way.. seems to me, without love, there is no creation.

Very true. Fear creates illusions. Police banging on the door creates fear.

hmmm.. name theft maybe.

Compare this with criminal impersonation.

thanks

You are quite welcome. Sorry I did not get back on this yesterday.

george
03-15-16, 04:58 PM
God as Witness, detached. I AM/WE ARE the Witness. Fetch the Father, Son and Spirit by birthright.

Kurt does not rely on metaphysics and such, he is writing about the physical creator(s), the living God. youd probably have to listen to him explain the waiver to comprehend it but basically all those capable of creating are God(s) including those who were present from the beginning (upon the physical man exiting the birth canal) this would be the doctor, docs helpers, mom, dad, anyone present when we were born.

attestation is swearing?

Treaties being burned?

all records, everything in the court houses and other large family houses so many of southern heritage have no way to trace their heritage. I suspect this is the main reason this tactic was preformed.

Masons are at the heart of Roman civilization. Mnason testified for Paul before the Sanhedrin, giving Paul the chance to flee conviction for treason, and he ran to Felix, the Roman Marshal in Tyre. I know this opens a whole new can of worms:

I love how the Business Plan of Christianity misconstrues Paul's Roman citizenship to mean exactly what it has resulted in. Paul seems to have invented the Western rendition of Welfare State and Protective Custody of a non-compos mentis patient in ward.

This seems to be extraordinarily important in viewing the domain of central banking, and what the fraudulent oaths of office hide from the layman finding of fact:

the waiver does not rely on any of that. it was all prior to "from the beginning"

No. I do not hope my spiritual path is cluttered up; but it is. I began in the early '90's posting this and that by way of declaration and demand at the county clerk and recorder. I have arrived now though; I know this because I have arrived over twenty times by now...

Im not comprehending what you mean by "arrived" as far as I can tell, we arrive physically, only once and that is "from the beginning"
maybe you are arriving multiple times but only on paper?

I think that anybody can sign it. Can you wear the mantle of authority? not aware that i have any other choice.

My being a Patroon, which has survey and even a remaining land claim on both Brooklyn and Manhattan helps immensely in my acceptance of the 1629 Charter (Survey) that says clearly, a perpetual inheritance. The Waiver you are working on is something quite similar, but more ethereal and metaphysical.

"Patroon" is a title though and "my being" is not, this seems to be a conversion of sorts. onto paper so to speak.
i can see how the waiver would seem "more ethereal and metaphysical" but that depends on our definition of "God"

So I am helping you consider some of the components to inheriting an estate, according to trust law.
[/quote]

I appreciate you for that. its a tough nut for me to crack for some reason.

that might lead to a creation (of fear) but I wouldnt say they created that fear. I alone, am responsible for my fear.

Compare this with criminal impersonation. but can a criminal truly steal our identity?

Im just glad to see you engaging more here with myself and others and really appreciate that effort.

thanks

David Merrill
03-15-16, 05:50 PM

Kurt does not rely on metaphysics and such, he is writing about the physical creator(s), the living God. youd probably have to listen to him explain the waiver to comprehend it but basically all those capable of creating are God(s) including those who were present from the beginning (upon the physical man exiting the birth canal) this would be the doctor, docs helpers, mom, dad, anyone present when we were born.

Maybe some demonstrations by the author are necessary. How does this Waiver serve him?

attestation is swearing?

I simply assert that a physical landmark, monuments and fossils of thought are more substantial in establishing a claim.

Treaties being burned?

all records, everything in the court houses and other large family houses so many of southern heritage have no way to trace their heritage. I suspect this is the main reason this tactic was preformed.

There was something called "carpetbaggers". I think that may be what you talk about - the carpetbaggers went around making claims and registering them. Reclaiming the land lost to burned records...

the waiver does not rely on any of that. it was all prior to "from the beginning"

Okay. I am going to accept your second assertion as true. The Waiver seems vacant of citation - a presumption God exists. "Here is a song by Maynard James about or to his mother on her deathbed. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq_KVtS_2R0) Maynard James is allegedly an atheist. So he sounds very spiritual but when you think of it in context, he is lovingly honoring his mother's religious beliefs.

Im not comprehending what you mean by "arrived" as far as I can tell, we arrive physically, only once and that is "from the beginning"
maybe you are arriving multiple times but only on paper?

I think that anybody can sign it. Can you wear the mantle of authority? not aware that i have any other choice.

My being a Patroon, which has survey and even a remaining land claim on both Brooklyn and Manhattan helps immensely in my acceptance of the 1629 Charter (Survey) that says clearly, a perpetual inheritance. The Waiver you are working on is something quite similar, but more ethereal and metaphysical.

"Patroon" is a title though and "my being" is not, this seems to be a conversion of sorts. onto paper so to speak.
i can see how the waiver would seem "more ethereal and metaphysical" but that depends on our definition of "God"

Exactly. History shows that Freemason WASHINGTON selected out Peter VAN PELT for some kind of special annointing at the end of the Revolutionary War. Your claim is indeed more powerful - the Image and Likeness of YEHOVAH. The mantle of authority is humility and service; a contradiction. Go figure!!

So I am helping you consider some of the components to inheriting an estate, according to trust law.

I appreciate you for that. its a tough nut for me to crack for some reason.

I may have been careless about my use of metaphysical. It strikes me that with a paper charter and the VAN PELT Milestone and a strip of land set aside for my Claim, still seems somewhat more Physical than trying to convince the World that the Bible is True.

that might lead to a creation (of fear) but I wouldnt say they created that fear. I alone, am responsible for my fear.

I misspoke - Makes fear; not creates fear.

Compare this with criminal impersonation. but can a criminal truly steal our identity?

More basically; can Fear generate anything but illusion? This is also the ACIM distinction between making and creating. One thing I find very interesting about the Voice calling itself Jesus is how consistent these terms are throughout the Text. And whenever Helen, Ken or Bill started editing the Text with their own philosophies the Voice would agitate Helen into putting it back.

Im just glad to see you engaging more here with myself and others and really appreciate that effort.

thanks

george
03-15-16, 06:08 PM
if got a new neighbor across the street that been shooting his gun often. last night around 11pm and now. its been happening often.

so I cant think well right now. the red text kinda disturbing too.

Ive been shot at by black youth gangs. home full of holes from drive bys. I go through more than most.

I will to be back here later.

walter
03-15-16, 06:18 PM
How do I attach a pdf file to this thread?

David Merrill
03-15-16, 06:27 PM
Go Advanced. Manage Attachments button below. Sometimes the .pdf file is too large.

walter
03-15-16, 07:13 PM
I was looking for this case for a long time and stumbled across it today by accident looking for something else.
Sure glade I found it. Its a hammer.
Regina vs Frank bruno

walter
03-15-16, 08:48 PM
How does that court case connect to claiming the NAME?

From the
"Criminal Code of Canada":

every one, person and owner, and similar expressions, include Her Majesty and an organization;

from the
Privacy Act (Federal/Canada)
Where personal information may be disclosed

(2) Subject to any other Act of Parliament, personal information under the control of a government institution may be disclosed
(d) to the Attorney General of Canada for use in legal proceedings involving the Crown in right of Canada or the Government of Canada;

Connect the dots, only the AG and his deputy assistant can bring chargers in a criminal case.
The Crown prosecutor needs POA for standing. They almost never have it. Maybe in very high profile cases they might. Its because of who can use the NAME and not necessary the criminal code.
The criminal code minus the NAME is just a paper with words on it with no legal effect.

David Merrill
03-15-16, 09:14 PM
Thank you Walter;

You showed that just as a Canadian suitor was feeling anxious about his Redemption Demand.

P.S. Interestingly the "Honorable Judge De COUTO" did not take a moment to actually sign it?

David Merrill
03-15-16, 09:24 PM
How does that court case connect to claiming the NAME?

From the
"Criminal Code of Canada":

every one, person and owner, and similar expressions, include Her Majesty and an organization;

from the
Privacy Act (Federal/Canada)
Where personal information may be disclosed

(2) Subject to any other Act of Parliament, personal information under the control of a government institution may be disclosed
(d) to the Attorney General of Canada for use in legal proceedings involving the Crown in right of Canada or the Government of Canada;

Connect the dots, only the AG and his deputy assistant can bring chargers in a criminal case.
The Crown prosecutor needs POA for standing. They almost never have it. Maybe in very high profile cases they might. Its because of who can use the NAME and not necessary the criminal code.
The criminal code minus the NAME is just a paper with words on it with no legal effect.

Exactly. Notice Daniel Howard MAY never actually signed this Power of Attorney:

Oath and Insurance Bond - Vacant District Attorney. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImcWRqUEpoV3QyTDQ/view?usp=sharing)

BlackAdmin
06-28-18, 10:23 AM
I was looking for this case for a long time and stumbled across it today by accident looking for something else.
Sure glade I found it. Its a hammer.
Regina vs Frank bruno

I was searching for a clearer copy of that transcript - thank you for posting this Walter!