PDA

View Full Version : Simon Magus (Videos)

allodial
09-09-14, 08:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUT4j0Oy1RM

"Simon Says?"

allodial
09-09-14, 08:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUJX_UQSD1M

Michael Joseph
09-13-14, 07:15 PM
Shabbat Shalom Brethren,

This morning I am filled with Love in my heart - I care for my brethren. Just this morning in Study with my local brethren, the Holy Spirit was kind enough to grant insight into John which was until now previously hidden. So allow me to back track.

Peter = the Church systems
James = The Men of Judah
John, Timothy, Titus, Onesimus, Epaphrus = Elect of God

Now notice how that when John reached out to the churches with the Key to Knowledge the leaders of the church systems, established in that day and FULLY SEATED in this day, withstood John, even ex-communicated him to the Wilderness (Isle of Patmos). John then by following in The Way and exercising his faith ASKED with a pure conscience for revelation and it was granted. John was not at the feet of self centered controlling fools - who are blind leaders. It is easy to spot em - now raise your bible above your head and say "God wants me to be successful" - now put your Bibles under your chair - and listen to me.

Is it a wonder John was exiled? Here is the unpopular message. And this is also why many left Paul because they did not understand nor can they today. They say Paul wrote those letters and that in a way shows their ignorance because that is a trapping and a snare.

Just an John in symbology is a Key to understand what the Elect are called to do [duty] - Paul is also a symbol of Christ. I said a symbol. The Holy Spirit is speaking thru Paul, just as She did thru Jesus, but she speaks about Christ to his latter day Apostles [John = Elect]. Can you hear Her instruction?

This is why at the cross we see "Mother behold thy son" - The Holy Spirit births the Elect. This has NOTHING to do with the flesh.

So now with a little knowledge one reads Rev 18:4 "Come out of her oh my People"....

and many will understand that to mean the State but consider it means both the State and the Church. Now then, this is where a little knowledge blinds many. This is where they stop if they ever even begin at all. Come out of confusion . Awaken to the systems of mind control and PURGE YOURSELF.

2Ti_2:21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

Everything I thought I knew I have put on the shelf examining and re-examining to test to see if it stands up - was I led into my opinion by my mom or dad or other men - or did I arrive at this foundation myself? So I had to purge myself of all the BAGGAGE on my Camel of Pride. I could not enter the needle gate - because Pride stopped me. I was proud in my own vain understandings. Which mean nothing.

So then with a "little knowledge" one comes out and away. And then becomes a Pharisee.

Let me explain. A Pharisee comes away and out of ignorance but then uses this to lord over those who are in the gutter of base consciousness. They becomes wolves [agents] in sheep clothing. Everyone likes to think they are MESSENGERS [Angels] sent of God - Rationalizing there way into the "Arms of the Savior" - rising to the height of their self perceived and ordained HALO. This is a deception for here these deny Christ. They hate their brethren. These are in fact Judas - putting Christ Jesus to death - Which is a way of saying - they understand the Word but refuse to teach Christ. They teach the HERO worship - and as such the man-child is NEVER born because they only see their flesh hero. Again, these teach Jesus and NOT Christ. Why is their face towards the ground when HIGH IS THE WAY?

Consider one who would boldly proclaim of another "you're going to hell" - imagine what would you do if one of your children sought to kill another of yours. How would you feel about that? This SOCIAL CLUB religious zeal sure does breed love, right? - NOT REALLY. It is a womb of illusion - deceived by lusts these seek their Salvation in terms of what they can GET FROM GOD. Never does it dawn on them that Salvation is about GIVING - SACRIFICING.

I submit to CHRIST by and thru the ADMINISTRATION of the HOLY SPIRIT. I honor my Mother and my Father. Thus, in my flesh, I am in bondage, but my Spirit is FREE.

Continuing.... with Rev 18:4 - and the self willed hypocrite....

So we have now one who has come away from the worldly systems in terms of their awakening to the truth and how true knowledge is learned but what will they do next?

[B]Choice: Will they do nothing but be satisfied of themselves, will they lord over others as their man-king, OR: the third option.

This is what I am so pleased to discuss in revelation this morning. The third way which is not understood and is why so many left Paul, the man. The TENT MAKER - the tent of Worship is your MIND. So let us be about the work of stretching those tent chords this day - shall we?

The third path is that once this one has been enlightened to the truth, and come up the mountain that they would then go back DOWN THE MOUNTAIN into the worlds systems to begin to work the field. This is Moses UNVEILED.

These humble kings in Christ go to those who don't know their left hand from their right to bring the Truth [Ref Jonah 4:11] not in Jesus, a man, but in Christ. And the world will most likely not understand in fact most will have zero clue - what is new under the sun? But some will see and come away from confusion.

The servant - king washes the feet of the world. WORKING within the worldly systems.

The servant king is not concerned with Sovereignty or any special status - he is the SERVANT of man. He is in bondage under that awesome duty - a slave to mankind.

Continuing....

Michael Joseph
09-13-14, 07:16 PM
continuing....

Can one now comprehend why all left Paul? Can you hear the Holy Spirit speaking thru those letters - leading you to Jesus CHRIST?

There is nothing new under the Sun. Today just as 2000 years back men still want the same thing. Let me say it like this with Scripture:

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Comment: Now the preacher man would have me believe the following is reserved for a future time. But I now ask you, dear reader, to consider: "Do you think that the foregoing descriptions are new to the scene? And do you not now see many in the Earth acting as such? And do you now see the 'end of days' have been the final 1/3 or the last 2000 years?" Four spiritual days have passed to the advent of Christ JESUS - that is 4/6 = 2/3 = 0.666 or 66.6% of the days - the last 1/3 are the latter days [plural] - last 2.

Now looking around what do you perceive? Do you understand Christ? Are you ready to go to work in a field [the world] that hates this message? There is Freedom in Jesus Christ - there is bondage in Christ Jesus. Yet men must have their heroes.

2Ti 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

2Ti 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

Comment: Lets come up the mountain a bit. These two by their false words enthrone themselves. Can you not see? These two and their ILK are the Judas' of this age - they will not wait on the Father of Lights, these two want to be Sovereign today - so they staked their claim in the Scriptures. Teaching the whole world the Moral Code - but NEVER teaching Christ.

THEY USED THE SCRIPTURE TO STAKE THEIR CLAIM. Can you spot the falsehood of their claim? Have you never studied how that false system was erected and the Triple Crowns granted to different kingdoms? Their kingdom is based on a claim that has a false premise - and yet few will even utter even a peep - because they don't understand. Therefore their claim, going unchallenged, remains. But in and by their claim they [the builders] refused the cornerstone which is become the headstone.

They staked their claim on a lie. But a very crafty lie which can only be understood by a few. They claim physical succession from Simon. But dear reader there are TWO Simons.

Just as there are to Jesus'. Christ Jesus and Jesus Christ. Do you understand the difference?

There is Simon Peter of whom Christ said the church would be founded on REVELATION of the HOLY SPIRIT - not of man's imaginations. And there is Simon Magus whom they call Simon PATER. The latter is their founding Father. But they lie and speak that they found on Simon Peter. Peter never went to Rome. But Simon Magus did.

Continuing...with much usurpation and custom and use, she, the false church, has been formed and is headed by men [leadership] who are as Diotrephes. Remember he was the one who threw out John the Elect. The true church is not to adorn herself with fancy apparel yet we see all the beautiful buildings, the fancy robes, the pomp and the ceremonies....

1Ti_2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

Tit_2:10 Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.

Now what is Timothy, the Elect son of Christ to do? He was commanded to come out of her - this false woman [church]. He will come out - get instruction - and then HE WILL GO BACK IN. To teach that which is unpopular that which will make him hated of all men.

Timothy, the Elect son, by his deeds under leadership of the Holy Spirit, will show by example and teach by expression - SUBMISSION TO GOD by submitting to wash the feet of his brethren. To wash off all of the dirt [false doctrines] from the feet of his brethren. His brethren who occupy themselves with that which is bringing about their demise - struggle against other mens creation - hopefully will see one who has submitted under that yoke - which is to say in Jesus [bondage] so that hopefully they can one day see Christ.

Understand I am not saying that the wise allow themselves to be punished by banking practices which take and take - not at all - the wise don't get involved with those systems at all - stay out of debt. The kingdoms and states of this world exist to rule over UNLAWFUL men. Nevertheless they are there. So what is a lawful obedient son to do?

Go back into those systems to try to reach those who are asleep with the uncompromising truth. So that the virus of religion can be extinguished and we would all begin to see we can become one body again.

Yes indeed the existing kingdoms in this age are setup to rule over the unlawful. How can I say such a remarkable statement? Because those led by the Holy Spirit of God are going to walk accordingly to bring forth the "fruits of the Holy Spirit" and against those fruits there is no law. Therefore even the so called Moral Code that the churches in Christ JESUS teach the ten commandments are to be understood one day HOPEFULLY to carry a much higher meaning in Christ. One not for this flesh and the "subjective morality" that governs it. I say subjective because one often hears "my truth is not your truth" - indeed it is subjective.

Therefore, I see the kings of this age as tools of chastisement. For I understand the lesson in Job to mean these are used as purification tools - fire, to purify the silver and the gold. For the impure dross can only be removed by fire. Which is to say by testing. Thereby is faith justified - therein is the evidence and proof.

She, the Holy Spirit is the LIGHT and THE WAY unto CHRIST. It is an INWARD journey- one that must be taken alone. So now what of my arrogance and my beliefs and my ways? Whereupon will I satisfy the burden of proof? Shall I broadcast seeds into your garden - you will demand proof - won't you? How then should I provide that proof? I can't.

My WITNESS is the Holy Spirit. Are you at her feet - Lemuel? Or are you still under the authority of man?

This is the unpopular message - for the enlightened ones can see that the kings of this earth are in the end unnecessary for there is but One King and one People. However, until that day approaches, there is by necessity the need for the kings of this earth to rule over the evil ones - who are blinded by their own self will.

My eyes, my evidence is in the Holy Spirit - I can share - but I cannot prove. What of your journey friend? Would that I could prove - but I cannot - each must ascend the Mountain in Faith. For the door may be shown - but each one must walk thru alone.

Pro 31:1 The words of king Lemuel, the prophecy that his mother taught him.
Pro 31:2 What, my son? and what, the son of my womb? and what, the son of my vows?

continuing...

Michael Joseph
09-13-14, 07:17 PM
continuing...

the man-child is a Prince - clothed in Royalty - God Kind. This is the awesome estate and the purpose in man. But the estate cannot be possessed in self will - therefore submission and humility is required. One must become a servant of others - even others who curse and hurl vile accusations - brow beaters - and even to others who would think to extinguish the light within.

Therefore fan the flame within and by all means do not do so selfishly but sacrifice yourself on the alter - denying yourself for the sake of your brethren. For the REWARD is more than man can fathom.

The reward for these future kings is to actually sit in the Throne of the King of All. Clothed in Royalty - a member of the House of Elohim - a made member of God. The Prince returns HOME. Slaughter the fatted calf and celebrate for my son who was once lost is now found.

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Rev 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Do you hear Her? Are you prepared to submit yourself to Her instruction? Or are you still at the feet of controlling men?

For what do the lawless have to do with the lawful? How much greater is the lawful who chooses to submit under the rule of the lawless in order to be about the work of Christ? For what does darkness have to do with the light?

Will you follow your lone ranger heroes - or will you Submit for the sake of your Brethren? Here is the test. Judas failed. He wanted it his way RIGHT NOW. How you doin' friend?

"Yes there are two paths you can walk in
but in the long run, there's still time to change the road your on"

"Dear Lady can you hear the wind blow [Spirit] and, did you know,
your stairway [Jacob's Ladder to Salvation] lies in the Whispering Wind" [The instruction of your Mother - The Holy Spirit]

Wisdom can be found all around in the strangest of places - under many rocks - that most will not think to look.

I have no trust in the kings or states of this age - yet I will not oppose their work. They are there for a reason. Consider the false church system that has spread out all over the world. When their husbandmen [leadership] come to the ONE TRUTH, then the change will happen almost immediately. A new Heaven will dawn on the sons of men.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2Ti 2:21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

Shalom,
MJ

Michael Joseph
09-13-14, 08:46 PM
Continuing...

Blinded by self will - the hypocrite can't see the TRUE CHOICE. Therefore Peter cut off the ear of the soldier. How many times will we disappoint our Mother and our Father. Ignorant to the test - we only see our flesh - our desires - our way. Our Faith is dead in do nothing Religion.

Fight or flight is all that the R-complex mind knows. My way - I want, I want, I want is a pitiful condition indeed.

But what about service to ALL of mankind in bondage? Therefore Christ Jesus healed the man's ear - for Peter acted in ignorance and SO DID THE SOLDIER.

Christ Jesus then submitted himself to the hands of men. Consider carefully - this is the PATTERN of the son who will work in the Kingdom of God. Yet most just follow the path of their hero - in flesh worship - they only see Jesus. They NEVER see Christ. How is that guilt friend?

Jesus was a man. Just like me. If he wasn't just like me then this whole show is a charade. Jesus showed me that I must come to submit to the LEADERSHIP of my Heavenly Mother. Can you hear the ten commandments now? It is no longer a moral code is it? Thou shall not commit Adultery takes on a whole new meaning. For what does FLESH have to do with SPIRIT. And what law binds Spirit - NONE.

So what of this discourse concerning Gods Law?

Who has the Power of Administration over God's People? And what does man have to do with God's Laws? Flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.

Man is a PERSON in regard to God's Kingdom. For what does Spirit have to do with Flesh?

You may want to CHEW on that one for a bit.

Therefore man is vassal. A dirt-bag - a bag of dry bones. UNTIL the day - he is reborn - in the Spirit. A new nature. Then there is no law - to govern and bind.

There is only to follow the leadership of Her Authority - do as He says.

Joh 2:3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

Joh 2:4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

Joh 2:5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.

Are you a servant?

As far as I can see - I see self willed men following a moral code. The Law of God is Spiritual - so what then does flesh man have to do with the Spiritual Law? What about the leadership of the Holy Spirit in submission?

Indeed those under the law are in bondage.

==============================

Praise be to El Shaddai this insight came to me today as I was getting a rabies shot for the dog.

The nurse asked me if I was the dogs owner and, if so to give the dogs name, my name and my mailing address.

At that very moment the light came on.

The dog is a dog. The owner of the dog is El Elyon. For me to claim ownership is a Tort against the Heavens - therefore I am with the Liability in sin. Address goes to Residence in which kingdom - the Personage of Man or The Spirit of God.

Thus flesh is an Estate carved out of God's Property. Therefore, what of name and ownership and address? THOU SHALL NOT STEAL. THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY.

In reference to God's Kingdom, man is a PERSON. In reference to man's creations, his creations are therefore PERSONS.

Inheritance goes to the heir and begs an existing TRUST AGREEMENT. Now then, flesh and blood will not inherit the Kingdom of God. What then of man? See now the Person?

Man is a LEGAL FICTION to God's Kingdom.

You may want to CHEW on that one for a bit.

Most think their head is made of gold and they can't be sold. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC4h1RDV7FE) So important they think they are. Shall we hold hands and watch the Son Rise - from the bottom of the Sea [Mankind]. The Selfless worker - is SERVANT of mankind [sea]. Let the man-child come to maturity - to grow up as a calf in the stall - well fed in truth.

Mal 4:2 But unto you that revere my Authority shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in HER wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Comment: She has Authority do you revere her? She is the Dove. With healing in HER WINGS. She is Jonah bringing forth the NEW WINE.

How many trials and tribulations will we feign before we come to the truth? How many times must our Mother and Father be disappointed? Is it now time to put on the clothes of a man - and put away childish things?

To ascend the mountain of delight - wherein there is no Law that puts one in bondage. And both Adam and his Wife were naked and not ashamed. No Guilt.

And yet we see the GUILTY: operating in their own Self Will: I think, I believe, that's not what it means to me ARE ALL WORTHLESS. Are you Guilty or Not Guilty? Consider where is your trust.

Let the Trumpet Sound - Jericho has fallen - the man-child is being birthed.

Joh 8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

Joh 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Comment: Can you hear CHRIST or do you still under the yoke of the Law? Have you been reborn - Woman where are your accusers? Now grow up.

Those still under the Yoke of Law in the Persons of the Flesh - Legal Fictions - a dry valley indeed. They are dead. I speak to man and man's inventions - DEAD.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The STUMBLING BLOCK is Christ. For many follow their flesh HERO in Jesus - they are blinded by the flesh - they Choose - their own will be done. They never come to the feet of their Mother - to take instruction - to stretch the tent chords of their mind. To become useful to their maker.

=================================

What motivates you friend?