PDA

View Full Version : money order demand.

george
09-18-14, 01:05 AM
hi all,

if you write "redeem in lawful money" on a money order, that is your demand.

george
09-19-14, 06:10 PM
write it in the memo line when you are giving the money order to another for payment. this instructs/demands the payee to redeem in lawful money.

David Neil
09-20-14, 02:23 AM
I thought by its very nature, that a Postal Money Order is lawful money. It was issued without debt by the federal government. I look at it the same way for my DoD disability check (tax free) and when I used to overpay the fed, the money they sent to me (check drawn on the Treasury) need not be reported in the next years tax return. Unlike the check that is sent to me by the State which I must report as income since States cannot issue lawful money (US Notes)

Franco
04-07-15, 07:01 AM
if you pay with a postal money order which is lawful money (it only has pay to) , which name do you sign Postal money order with ? true name ; LEGAL NAME or True Name dba; LAWFUL NAME?

ag maniac
04-07-15, 02:26 PM
I've read somewhere along the way that it is the International Postal Money Order not endorsed which is backed by gold....I suppose one could use such as private scrip as long as it remains un-endorsed.

I reckon one could use the $5 dollar stamp in the same way.....even internationally through the UPU....just take it to the post office in any country and exchange it for the local currency/postage

....but I could be wrong on these points also....

george
04-10-15, 05:00 AM
I thought by its very nature, that a Postal Money Order is lawful money. It was issued without debt by the federal government. I look at it the same way for my DoD disability check (tax free) and when I used to overpay the fed, the money they sent to me (check drawn on the Treasury) need not be reported in the next years tax return. Unlike the check that is sent to me by the State which I must report as income since States cannot issue lawful money (US Notes)

the OP is for all types of money orders. postal or not.

Franco
04-10-15, 07:38 AM
Thanks for replying to my question ag maniac.
George you stated, David Neil said “…I look at it the same way for my DoD disability check(tax free)…
I receive Office of Personnel Mgmt. (OPM) and social security (SSA) retirees benefits but IAW 31 U.S. Code § 3332 - Required direct deposit; all federal benefits are , as of 2013, required to be received by direct deposit. This means you cannot sign the back of checks directly.
Just wondering if David Neils DoD disability check is direct deposit ? if so how are you managing to file it As lawful money without copies of the checks?
I guess the question is for David Neil. Thanks Franco

ag maniac
04-10-15, 08:19 PM
Wife has direct deposit every other Friday, so on the Monday following the deposit, I call up her acct online and for each line entry there is an icon to click for "comments".....so I click the one for the previous Friday's direct deposit and in the SUBJECT heading I put "Lawful Money demand"....and in the body of the message I put

"Just to make clear....by a preponderance of substantive evidence under Federal Rules of Evidence Exception to Hearsay Rule 803(6)(B)
http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/rule_803

--> Lawful Money and Full Discharge is demanded on ALL TRANSACTIONS per 12USC§411, 12USC§95a(2)

by: /s/ sally katherine"

Before I press SEND, I print the message to a local PDF file [I use "do v7pdf" freeware] & save that pdf locally. Now press SEND, there are two copies of the demand....one on the bank's server & one on my flash drive. I also utilize the same for all ATM cash withdrawals.

Also online @ the bank, I "print" pdf's [both sides] of all checks we wrote and other deposit slips we made....both with the above "all transactions" demand on the front of the instruments....& save those to the flash drive also.

At the end of last year, I uploaded the pdf images of 65 transactions to a google drive & shared that URL w/ IRS on "schedule for line 21" form [Tax Act free online]....mailed in a paper return & less than 4 weeks later we had our return direct deposited --> slapped the demand on that too!! ;)

Thank you Doug555 for the tips !!!!

doug555
04-10-15, 08:28 PM
Thanks for replying to my question ag maniac.
George you stated, David Neil said “…I look at it the same way for my DoD disability check(tax free)…
I receive Office of Personnel Mgmt. (OPM) and social security (SSA) retirees benefits but IAW 31 U.S. Code § 3332 - Required direct deposit; all federal benefits are , as of 2013, required to be received by direct deposit. This means you cannot sign the back of checks directly.
Just wondering if David Neils DoD disability check is direct deposit ? if so how are you managing to file it As lawful money without copies of the checks?
I guess the question is for David Neil. Thanks Franco

The way I have done this covers ALL TRANSACTIONS. I do not worry about direct deposits or debit card transactions.

From the moment one starts writing “lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411, 95a(2)” on the front of one’s checks and/or deposit slips, underneath one’s name and address in the upper left-hand corner, you have started using lawful money exclusively!

See my website at: http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html (http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html)

So, one just needs to decide on the date one wants to begin demanding lawful money and then start hand-writing it on the face of one’s checks and deposit slips, just under one’s name and address in the upper left-hand corner of these documents. This then stands thereafter and forever,as substantive evidence per Federal Rules of Evidence FRE 803(6) governing exceptions to hearsay evidence, that one has shifted from being a debtor to a creditor by dealing only in LAWFUL (PUBLIC) money to fully discharge all obligations in full, dollar for dollar in accordance with the INTENT of the expressed trust of June 5,1933 recorded in the Congressional Record as HJR 192 (P.L. 73-10 48 STAT 112), and as implemented in the United States Codes at 31 USC 5118, 12 USC 342, 12 USC 411, 12 USC 95a(2). Such evidence is unrebuttable.
This is the starting date of one’s FREEDOM. Make it memorable!!

BTW: You do NOT need COINS to prove you have lawful money. Those presumed paper FRNS you have in your wallet (or in your bank accounts) ARE NOT private credit any more AFTER you establish your LM Demand ON THE RECORD.

Remember, it has TWO SEALS on it. - representing the TWO CHOICES (http://lawfulmoney.blogspot.com/p/one-dollar-two-images.html/) we have about "our money".

Who can rebut that non-hearsay evidence?

You do NOT have to carry around tons of coins in your pocket!

It not only is inconvenient, but it also undermines your own credibility concerning your faith in your own LM Demand Record!

Stop it!

Chex
04-11-15, 01:18 PM
The way I have done this covers ALL TRANSACTIONS. I do not worry about direct deposits or debit card transactions. Remember, it has TWO SEALS on it. - representing the TWO CHOICES (http://lawfulmoney.blogspot.com/p/one-dollar-two-images.html/) we have about "our money". Who can rebut that non-hearsay evidence? It not only is inconvenient, but it also undermines your own credibility concerning your faith in your own LM Demand Record! Stop it!

Nice touch doug555 http://federalevidence.com/node/1981

doug555
04-11-15, 03:42 PM
Nice touch doug555 http://federalevidence.com/node/1981

Thanks Chex!!!!

Your very insightful and helpful feedback prompted me to add a page to my website!

See: http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/fre-8036.html (http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/fre-8036.html)

Franco
04-12-15, 06:37 AM
ag Maniac thank you for that great information. I will start doing that next month. Franco.

Franco
04-12-15, 06:58 AM
Doug 555, I read your web site you directed me to look at. great stuff.
I will be writing on my personal bank checks from BOA, under my name and address “lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411, 95a(2)” and under pay to : I write Lawful money. and use the cash I get to buy my food and make payment of my bills instead of using the personal checks I get from BOA.
Thanks a lot Doug . Franco

xparte
04-15-15, 06:01 PM
A mortgage payment if payable in lawful money is it interest exempt eg. a money order pay too Mortgage # or paying interest and property tax only in lawful money would that separate the use of private interest from a principal loan in short one can or cannot DBA signature generate a promissory note in lawful money even when a 100k with 10% down payment is offered in money order this frustrates bankers $90.0000 loan your about to sign for as it has to be created as who,s interest bearers debt.ignorance and interest are they lawful?

Chex
04-15-15, 11:15 PM
A mortgage payment if payable in lawful money ........

The thing is xparte once you deposit any lawful money and when you use it does not everything qualify?
What I like about it there is no first lien on the real money.

xparte
04-17-15, 02:43 AM
The scenario Chex is paying a existing mortgage in cash as what my bank considers a accelerated mortgage payment as i have no bank account for them to debit and yes i asked the banker where is the note you sold It would be great if my down payment was in lawful monies that was 15yrs ago and a few foreclosures since my mortgage is a celebrity on its own mortgage payments had to be made at the banks lawyers office for two years as i closed my bank accounts now i go to bank and the branch forwards cash to collections division for the bank .I told them i comin for the interest in lawful money as soon as they find the original note they are going to show me where i promised 18 months left still no note.thanx for reply