PDA

View Full Version : usufruct

Michael Joseph
03-18-11, 03:38 AM
ab initio (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?24-The-first-constitutions&p=143&viewfull=1#post143)

Hello, Property is Rights of Use. The Form of Matter is based on Survey it is NOT the object or concept. Therefore the Survey of the Form of Matter is what is Registered upon the Asset Registry – and the Titles are created. Legal Title and Equitable Title. The Legal Title manages the Rights of Use or manages the Property. And the Equitable Title Uses the Right of Use or Uses the Property.

The Equitable Title is in the Registered Owner. And the State, as Trustee issues a Certificate of Title upon the Registered Owner. Now the Registered Owner may transfer the Right of Use into another Trust; yet the management of the Right of Use never leaves the State!

------

Now, I ask the question, what of the Usufruct? What if the equitable title that is Registered in the Asset Registry [Register of Deeds or County Clerk and Recorder] was re-registered into the State? Therefore the State would hold both Legal and Equitable Titles and the Deed might be subject to a man enjoying the Usufruct of the "Form of Matter" - by legal right.

------

I ask a second question, what then of fealty?

motla68
03-18-11, 05:18 AM
We started off with using the Usufruct/usufructuary language, but that is not where we ended up, I only mention it for the benefit of you all because where we ended up will not qualify as a solid certainty by the brain trust here. Lets summarize a little then we will take a look at an interesting term I think you will like to see.

- Usufructuary; Since the term is derived from the International law level at the Hague, there the United States Of America is recognized as one state at that level, hence on the remittance when we speak of depositing to the owner Care of the Treasury. U.S.A. is usufructuary.

Now for a term you will like to see: (Naked Owner)
- If you can remember back at Senate Resolution #62 which I put on several post that ownership of all property is by way of the state 145
The state is the legal owner, remember all the talk about the state seal being on everything?
they want you to know they are the owner of a registered conveyance and if you are claiming legal ownership you will have a war at your front door.

Now again for Equitable interest since we are speaking natural law here this has nothing to do with the statutes of the king so stop trying to justify equity through his law, for when I know who I am in natural law we are equal, but when he puts on the persona of the state he becomes the lesser of authority.
fealty:
Genesis 1:26 - 28 - And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Who's law do you put above the other?

President Reagan's Procolomation 97-280 : " The Bible is the word of God ".

In reference to the above biblical verses quoted:
HEIR. One born in lawful matrimony, who succeeds by descent, and right of blood, to lands, tenements or hereditaments, being an estate of inheritance. It is an established rule of law, that God alone can make an heir.
1856 Bouviers Dictionary

We have found some key areas where the bible scriptures are hidden within such as the above example.
Also as we are connected through Natural Law, we are godhead over the creations that took from the natural resources of our inheritance:

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

But not godhead over each other:

Deuteronomy 6:14 Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you;

Underneath the masks of persona we are all the same. When one strips themselves of these things and stands upon peace being the "first" in "giving" the other opportunity to settle honorably, good things happen. From giving comes forgiveness. This is difficult for many to do because are Ego has been trained so long to fight.
MJ, you have learned this yourself not long ago from what I remember, you made peace and used the given names without paper or plastic.

Have a blessed evening.

shikamaru
08-30-11, 10:43 PM
Usufruct, fruit, profit, gain, advantage are all mixed up in there.