PDA

View Full Version : Path to citizenship

Chex
10-05-14, 12:53 PM
Citizenship has meanings that are deeper and more subtle than legal permission to live in this country. It defines an individual's relationship to his country and thus strikes chords of nationalism and personal responsibility, duty and rights. http://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-citizenship-part-1-20141005-story.html#page=1

Keith Alan
10-05-14, 12:59 PM
Citizenship has meanings that are deeper and more subtle than legal permission to live in this country. It defines an individual's relationship to his country and thus strikes chords of nationalism and personal responsibility, duty and rights. http://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-citizenship-part-1-20141005-story.html#page=1
I find it increasingly difficult to have rational conversations about citizenship, especially concerning migrants, so I'm curious whether this thread goes anywhere.

David Merrill
10-05-14, 02:00 PM

A Course In Miracles - Chapter 27 The Undoing of Fear; VI The Secret Vows. The body represents the gap between the little bit of mind you call your own and all the rest of what is really yours. 2 You hate it, yet you think it is your self, and that, without it, would your self be lost. 3 This is the secret vow that you have made with every brother who would walk apart. 4 This is the secret oath you take again, whenever you perceive yourself attacked. 5 No one can suffer if he does not see himself attacked, and losing by attack. 6 Unstated and unheard in consciousness is every pledge to sickness. 7 Yet it is a promise to another to be hurt by him, and to attack him in return.

T-28.VI.5. Sickness is anger taken out upon the body, so that it will suffer pain. 2 It is the obvious effect of what was made in secret, in agreement with another's secret wish to be apart from you, as you would be apart from him. 3 Unless you both agree that is your wish, it can have no effects. 4 Whoever says, "There is no gap between my mind and yours" has kept God's promise, not his tiny oath to be forever faithful unto death. 5 And by his healing is his brother healed.

Therefore whenever I must Identify myself I use a World Services Authority (UN Charter) Passport and ID Card.

allodial
10-05-14, 04:54 PM
Therefore whenever I must Identify myself I use a World Services Authority (UN Charter) Passport and ID Card.

A foreigner to a belligerent state at war, carrying around a passport which could give rise to presumption of such foreigner being a citizen/national of that state and thusly a belligerent state: doesn't seem like a good idea. In doing so such foreigner would likely be presumed to be involved in a duty to hurt one side or another or to be complicit in any act that hurt the enemies of such a belligerent state. On that note, the US Department of Justice used to issue travel documents to those who are 'stateless' (i.e. not a national or citizen of any U.N. member state). They are to knowledge now issued by DHS or USCIS ala form I - 131 for a $360 'filing fee'.

Related:

Filling Out Form I-131 for Advanced Parole (Nolo) (http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/filling-out-form-i-131-advance-parole.html)
Instructions for Form I-131 Application for Travel Document (http://www.bantusupport.pdx.edu/relations/I-131ins.pdf)

Michael Joseph
10-05-14, 05:51 PM
I carry my Bible and my Word. The pass-port is an instrument that will allow the Person of State to move about on other Monopoly Boards absent trespass.

Of course said Person of State if a Mask and it cannot do for itself - so it is my Will that is the moving force and as such, my liability.

allodial
10-05-14, 05:53 PM
It seems that a typical passport transaction is one where the operator of, say, a Canadian vessel is allowed to leave Canada with that Canadian vessel. All travel document's aren't necessarily passports.

Michael Joseph
10-05-14, 05:55 PM
A typical passport transaction is one where say a Canadian vessel (or game-piece) is allowed to leave Canada and enter into foreign waters.

But what exactly is Canada? Except a Claim on some Thing. Absent a Claim there is no Canada. So THEREFORE "Canada" is a "game-piece" moving on a smaller board.

Michael Joseph
10-05-14, 07:42 PM
First came leadership then the congregation or citizenship. The leadership is established in a claim. They hold or possess said uses established in said claim. The citizenry take shade under the husbandry of the leadership. They are married.

The two become one in trust. The law is for the lawless not the obedient wife (citizenry).

Where do you take shade? Ref Psalm 91:1-2

Noticed the Pharisees believed ON Christ but they did not believe IN Christ. They knew who he was there are many proofs of that fact. For they said "come he is the heir let us kill him and the estate will be ours".

They recognized him but they did not believe him. So what is new under the Sun?

Shalom
MJ

allodial
10-05-14, 09:01 PM
Noticed the Pharisees believed ON Christ but they did not believe IN Christ. They knew who he was there are many proofs of that fact. For they said "come he is the heir let us kill him and the estate will be ours".

They recognized him but they did not believe him. So what is new under the Sun?

The Pharisee reaction seems to parallel the Cain vs Abel paradigm--perhaps Cain didn't take too well to the Original Plan but yet slew Abel in a kind of one-up-manshhip (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1265-Mystery-of-the-Widow-s-Son-The-Legend-of-the-Craft). External/carnal kingdom vs internal/spiritual kingdoms. Atheist humanists attack the individuality and deny the existence of the soul while behind the scenes there are those who know the very power and value of the souls which they aim to harvest to power their entities.

Related: Egregores (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1201-Egregores)

Michael Joseph
10-06-14, 01:11 AM
The Pharisee reaction seems to parallel the Cain vs Abel paradigm--perhaps Cain didn't take too well to the Original Plan but yet slew Abel in a kind of one-up-manshhip (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1265-Mystery-of-the-Widow-s-Son-The-Legend-of-the-Craft). External/carnal kingdom vs internal/spiritual kingdoms. Atheist humanists attack the individuality and deny the existence of the soul while behind the scenes there are those who know the very power and value of the souls which they aim to harvest to power their entities.

Related: Egregores (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1201-Egregores)

Cain is the type that slays his righteous brother because the Cain type will always say THAT's NOT WHAT IT MEANS TO ME. One who speaks such words is in Rebellion. Cain and his progeny are looking for an earthly kingdom to occupy within under the control of flesh man. But that is NOT the Kingdom of God. It is a Theocracy Government from Top / Down. Yehovah Most High - Christ - Apostle - Church / State.

The GOLDEN CALF

Today I hear folks opine on and on about how stupid the Israelites were to make a golden calf; and, for that matter, how dumb Adam and Eve were to allow themselves to be seduced away from the Tree of Life. Well I am here to say that we, this very day, are under the exact same temptations and we today have access to the Tree of Life. We are no better than Adam and Eve. In fact we ARE Adam and Eve. These two are aspects of ourselves - each and every one of us.

Now concerning the Golden Calf - the Israelites had not left off from the worship of Yehovah, quite the contrary :

Exo 32:4 And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

Exo 32:5 And when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, To morrow is a feast to Yehovah.

Exo 32:6 And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play.

So IN FACT they had not stopped worshiping Yehovah, they however, continued to worship but this time they worshiped according to WHAT AND HOW THEY THOUGHT WAS RIGHT. Today many have formed a golden calf in their minds and they do not recognize it. Or perhaps it has been formed for them in their complacency.

Either way it does not matter. The State or our Creator desires Love [Homage] which is to say worship. Remember the words of Christ Jesus "If you love me, then keep my commandments?" The State and our Creator do not want lip service or "that's not what it means to me" stuff. This is the vile crap that folks like Simon Magus put into operation, and it is propagated today in the minds of many.

1Co 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

1Co 15:34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

How do you plead sir: "I plead the precious blood of my Savior and Redeemer".

We don't allow that here sir, how do you plead: "I plead the precious blood of my Savior and Redeemer".

If you don't plead we will plead for you sir, how do you plead: "I plead the precious blood of my Savior and Redeemer".

Have you not read? - The life is in the blood.

1Jn_2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jn_4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jn_1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Now have you not studied how the States are understood upon a religious claim?

==========

I am submitted as the wife to Jesus Christ. I cannot be a member of the Trust Agreement unless I abide in the Bylaws. I am amused how folks rebel against a State wherein they claim benefits and then rebel against the obligations. This is double-minded a golden calf. If you are confused concerning your obligations then you go to and ask the Administration of the State or Kingdom. The Holy Spirit has the Administration over the Kingdom of God.

The State has created a Person for my use and the State has the Administration by and thru its Agencies over that Person. The choice is up to me whether I "put on that mask" or not. I am amused how some think they can get a mortgage by and thru the Person of State ["of" being possessive as in a child is OF his mother] and then the man or woman THINKS they can change the uses that said Person is governed. And furthermore, the Contract that said Person has been enjoined.

Do you now comprehend how powerful are the words "I have no trust in you?" Are these simply lip service of an Adulterous Harlot or do you mean it - your express trust aligns with your implied trust.

The Person of State really is just a token that is used to play the game of Monopoly. And I am above that game. I move that token according to my will. Thus it is my will and my liability. As I undertake by and thru said token.

I as a submissive wife [citizenry of the Kingdom] say to my Father, His Majesty: "Thy will be done".

Esther was so good to show me the way:

Est 2:13 Then thus came every maiden unto the king; whatsoever she desired was given her to go with her out of the house of the women unto the king's house.

Est 2:15 Now when the turn of Esther [Hadassah - Myrtle], the daughter of Abihail the uncle of Mordecai, who had taken her for his daughter, was come to go in unto the king, she required nothing but what Hegai the king's eunuch, the keeper of the women, appointed. And Esther won favour in the sight of all them that looked upon her.

Of course Hegai is the symbol of the Holy Spirit. So she asked what does the King like and she did not decorate herself "in a golden calf image" of what SHE THOUGHT would please the King, she asked the King's servant: what does the King like.

=====

Alas men and women go on and on and on not recognizing that they too are created beings. So just as the 1/3 that rebelled - these too today rebel against their creator with foundations erected on sand such as "that's not what it means to me".

And others are blinded by material wealth thinking "I am doing fine, for what cause do I need God?" Either man or woman stumbles at the table of Materialism. Both undertake in their own will - my will be done on Earth - and I will ask God to help me undertake in my will. Both deny their Creator. For who is greater the created or the Creator?

On a personal note, I have been at this study now for quite some time. I have well over ten thousand hours of study in Scripture and approaching that in trust formations. Recently I have been praying that at the end I would be shown that all of this study of law [mans creations] is useless. I was shown that it is so simple - actually so simple that most just can't believe how simple. Kind of like just making a demand for lawful money is so simple - for the token.

It comes down to this one simple premise: You either have faith or you don't. You will submit in The Way of our Creator or you don't. There is no neutral ground.

This brethren is what Baalam taught Balak. And Moab has plagued Israel and will continue to plague Israel until the end of this Age. I can already hear the wheels spinning - I am not of Israel and I am not of Moab. That is a tragedy for I speak not of flesh bloodlines - I speak now to methods. The trap is simple: put a stumbling block in front of a simple one and if he stumbles well he did it to himself. Therefore judgment comes down on his head. This is money, wealth, power, etc. There is nothing new.
Check it out Numbers 22 - 25.

I am free in Christ. For if you truly understand the conversation between Christ Jesus and Peter you will note the coin that came out of the fishes mouth was a Silver Shekel - Money of the Realm. And that coin was not of a foreign Kingdom. Yet Peter gave to the man as to not offend him. Sometimes I do which is not required of me as to consider the meager estate of the man or woman that I am trying to help. While he may be "rich and wealthy" as far as the world is concerned - regarding spiritual matters he is poor and naked.

Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I am about to spue thee out of My mouth.

Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, "I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing;" and knowest not that thou art the wretched one, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of Me gold tried in ... fire, in order that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, in order that thou mayest clothe thyself, and that the shame of thy nakedness be not made manifest; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, in order that thou mayest see.

Continuing....

Michael Joseph
10-06-14, 01:12 AM
Continuing.....

Esther has 12 months to purify herself - consider, that El Elyon considers rebellion to be akin to witchcraft. So then if I am contracted my Token then I did it by my Will. Thus I have the liability for its performance on the board. Thus if I land on a certain square for the moment - I must pay the rent. The rules of the game govern the use of the token.

And no matter how hard I try to create a golden calf, if I have played the game, and I find myself in a bad way - on Boardwalk with Hotel - I must pay the rent. For if I would have just passed Go, I would have collected so how am I not subject to the obligation?

So there are many games being played one for China, one for Russia, one for the United States, etc. It is all the same. However, ALL THINGS are under the Feet of Jesus Christ and it was the claim in Christ, as Grantor - a false claim - yet noone has opposed it with success to date - that established the Trusts doled out to three kings. Therefore the game is established in a false claim in Christ. Can you spot the claim?

For the claim was made for all of Christendom as beneficiaries. But this claim is nevertheless false - therefore to even play the game is to be in a false system. However, said false system mirrors the real. Don't you know that if you "eat of this tree" you will be as gods? There is nothing new friend, nothing.

Check out Isaiah 65 and 66 - Garden, Tree and Mountain have different meanings in the Scripture than that of the common meaning. A Garden is a State. A Tree can be a Kingdom or a Leader; and, a Mountain is a Nation.

Isa 65:2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, [B]after their own thoughts;

Isa 65:3 A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;

Isa 65:9 And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.

Isa 66:17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

Isa 1:28 And the destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners shall be together, and they that forsake the LORD shall be consumed.

Isa 1:29 For they shall be ashamed of the oaks which ye have desired, and ye shall be confounded for the gardens that ye have chosen.

Isa 1:30 For ye shall be as an oak whose leaf fadeth, and as a garden that hath no water.

Have you partaken of the "fruit of that one tree?" False Doctrines - the White Horse rider.

Yet in partaking of its fruit we break ALL ten commandments of El Elyon. Instead of Yehovah Yireh we look to the Token. What a sad state of affairs. There has been approximately six thousand years to develop the shells around that token - and when one climbs out of one shell - one will only find another level of control.

Brethren, are you ready to deny kings? For the false claim was indeed granted to three kingdoms as Princes holding the Beneficial Interest of the false claim - granted by the office of the Bishop of the Church of Rome - to each kingdom. That's four trusts to overcome - three kings - actually four - Ceasar, prior to climbing out of the Hog Slop of the Person of State. How many millions of Statutes will you have to rebut.

Or, one can go to the root and understand the foundation of the claim in Christ. I find 613 laws and the levitical priesthood laws have been done away to replace it with the priesthood of Melchizedok.

Now this is what is really sad. One will say I don't believe in the Bible. And yet the very system that they fight against is BASED on the BIBLE. How confused is one who fights against what one does not comprehend.

And the band plays on "THAT's NOT WHAT IT MEANS TO ME". Nitey nite sweet pea - those found in Rebellion will be squashed like a bug on the windshield.

Isa 52:1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised [of heart] and the unclean [in Law and Equity].

Isa 52:2 Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down [as queen], O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

Isa 52:3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed not with silver.

Isa 52:4 For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them for nothing.

Isa 52:5 Now therefore, what do I here, saith the LORD, that My People hath been taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and My name continually every day is blasphemed.

Isa 52:6 Therefore My People shall know My name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am He That doth speak: behold, it is I.

Isa 52:7 How beautiful upon the mountains [nations] are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

My claim is in Jesus Christ, as my Husband. I submit to Jesus Christ as his wife. If you have any problems take it up with Him. I show Him my Love by keeping His commandments. I shall not commit Adultery by mixing His great Law with the rudiments of this Age. I shall observe His Sovereignty by keeping His set apart and holy calendar - I recognize my King's Sovereign character and nature by keeping His Way. I honor my Father, Yehovah Most High and my Mother El Shaddai [The Holy Spirit], and I do these things in Love in Christ.

I'd say that is the top of the mountain friend. Or I can eat at the Hog Slop at the bottom fighting against foes that are ignorant of the pyramids construction. Now therefore I am subject to Christ to be about my Father's Will. Said Will is revealed by and thru the Administration of the Kingdom, the Holy Spirit.

I only know too well how the wise will laugh me to scorn. So be it.

Mat 17:24 And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received the half shekels came to Peter, and said, "Doth not your Master pay tribute?"

Mat 17:25 He saith, "Yes." And when He was come into the house, Jesus anticipated, and spoke first to Peter, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? from whom do the kings of the earth take toll or tax? of their own sons, or of those of other families ?

Mat 17:26 Peter saith unto Him, " from those of other families." Jesus saith unto him, It followeth, then, that the sons are free.

Mat 17:27 But, not to give them an occasion of offence, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for Me and thee.

a piece of money. Greek. stater: i.e. a shekel.

This was NOT a Roman coin. Compare Central Banking to the money of the realm. Ever wonder why there was the G7, G8, G20 and now the G30? These are the countries with the strongest Central Banking organization.

There are even multiple forms of government to choose from - Republic or Democracy - or even a Theocracy - a third path.

Thou shall not commit Adultery. - no mixing law forms will be allowed.
Thou shall not steal. - no alienation of an Estate will be allowed.

Which one will you serve? For you cannot serve two masters.

Consider that if you privately contract your Person of State to a private corporation then the Constitution of the Realm cannot help you. You, by your will and consent, entered into a Private Contract. Thus Art 1 - Section X acts against you.

Regards,
Michael Joseph

Michael Joseph
10-06-14, 02:31 AM
Understanding that the Leadership comes first, then the citizenry takes SHADE under the Uses created according to the Terms of Use settled in the New Trust Agreement.

Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Psa 91:2 I will say of Yehovah, He is my refuge and my fortress: my Judge; in him will I trust.

====

Who shall occupy upon the Holy Set-Apart city? Well of course the citizenship!

Isa_61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Thus the citizenry are the Husbandry of the Master Farmer [Creator]. The planted Garden. And each with his own Estate according to His/Her WORKS.

1st Corinthians 15:41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

And the Kingdom will have an Administration - For SHE said do as He commands. The Holy Spirit - Honor thy Mother.

Isa 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

Like begets like.

==========

The citizenship places their trust in the Leadership and the Two become One in trust. The two are married. Therefore we see in Psalm 91:1 the SHADOW is the ADMINISTRATION. She is the Comforter that will lead one in Christ into all Truth. Does the State have an Administration, I think yes, of course!

If you are the garden of the plantings of other men, and you have placed your trust in the new Trust, then its Leaders are your Refuge and your Judge. Yes, I think that is EXACTLY what we see all around us. A MIRROR IMAGE, yes?

I wonder if that too is Scriptural. IT IS!

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Regards,
MJ

David Merrill
10-06-14, 03:20 AM
My point was very much simpler - Declaring a citizenship is to declare one's self special, isolated to a nation, alone and separate.

Chex
10-06-14, 01:39 PM
Declaring a citizenship is to declare one's self special, isolated to a nation, alone and separate.

Oath

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God." http://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship/naturalization-test/naturalization-oath-allegiance-united-states-america

The language of the current Oath is found in the Code of Federal Regulations Section 337.1 and is closely based upon the statutory elements in Section 337(a) of the INA.

Chex
10-06-14, 02:41 PM
But what exactly is Canada? Except a Claim on some Thing. Absent a Claim there is no Canada. So THEREFORE "Canada" is a "game-piece" moving on a smaller board.

But what exactly is jurisdiction?

There is first of all the jurisdiction of the 50 states of the Union — the Constitutional Republic. This is the land mass where the Constitution is in full force and effect and the National Government only has, or at least was intended by the foundation of the Republic, limited legislative jurisdiction here. As such, the National Government is completely restricted from creating a federal state within any of the sovereign states of the Union [again, the Constitutional Republic]. The federal courts such i.e., United States District Courts and the USTC have no geographical jurisdiction over those 50 states of the Union.

The second jurisdiction is that of the District of Columbia [Washington, D.C.]. This is where the territorial or tribunal jurisdiction of the United States District courts or the USTC indeed has full and lawful jurisdiction to hear issues related to the needs and concerns of the National Government. As strange as it might seem at first glance, the Constitution has NO FULL FORCE and effect of law within the exclusive sovereign municipal/monarchial jurisdiction of the National Government. That is correct! The Constitution has no lawful impact over the National Government and its legislative Acts of Congress WITHIN the District of Columbia.
http://www.weissparis.com/lien.html

Michael Joseph
10-06-14, 03:27 PM
But what exactly is jurisdiction?

In my Opinion: which means this is my due diligence : you weigh the following in the balance and decide for yourself:

To fulfill means to do the Law. How can a Kingdom exist absent any Law? It can't and those that deny Law deny the existence of the Kingdom. Those that perform the Law acknowledge the Kingdom which is to say the King and His Dominion. So the question remains, What Law for what venue? See how you testify against yourself? State your name and address for the record. Think about that.

This is how you Represent yourself. You, the living man/woman speak for your Estate which is created in the Name of the Person birthed by the State of Record. It is the Person that is summoned. The actors for the Estate appear to speak on its behalf. Where is your Estate lodged? And are you the authorized representative? If you are not the authorized representative of your Estate, then one must have a Power of Attorney to address the charges against the Estate. Thus you are given the opportunity to have a practicing attorney speak for your Estate, or you can speak for the Estate because you have an interest in the Estate, or you have granted a Power of Attorney to a third party to speak for your Estate.

But I digress, I am focused this morning on Diversity - and I don't write concerning citizenship - I write concerning where you place your Trust. Most today can only see the Duality of the FRS or the US thus they remain moving the Person birthed by the State of Record. This is a curse in Materialism. There is a third path that is to leave those two choices and place your Trust in Jesus the Christ of Yehovah Most High. In the former there is a choice - Democracy or Republic, in the latter a Theocracy. The wise of this age will think the latter to be foolish. So be it.

Nevertheless, I write to the former choices for one who makes a use of the Person birthed of State. Now do you understand Parens Patriae? Clearly the former is unrighteous mammon - the latter recognizes the King of kings and His Dominion. Can you now see why the usurpers had to plant the seed in your mind that the Law of God has been annulled? If you allow that seed to grow in your garden [mind] then you are only left with the choice in unrighteous mammon. Which is duality - a curse.

I move the Person, by my Will, I am not the Person. I play chess I am not the pieces. So then one who has placed his Trust in Jesus Christ no longer is about his own will but the Will of Yehovah Most High. According to the Bylaws of the Trust Agreement which is to say the Government of God. That is the Gospel. The proclamation of the Government of God.

Can you spot why the Gospel is NOT taught today? Instead the holy rollers preach about the person of Jesus. But what did Christ Jesus do? He proclaimed the good news - the Government of God is at hand. See now all of the 501c3 organizations - they would be stripped naked if they even thought to proclaim such a message. What a shame.

In my mind I have answered the concern about jurisdiction. If I have not to your satisfaction, please continue. In fact, I was not going to do this but what the heck I think I need to.

============================

Quoting the U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY as follows:

“What are United States Notes and how are they different from Federal Reserve notes?
Both United States Notes and Federal Reserve Notes are parts of our national currency and both are legal tender. They circulate as money in the same way. However, the issuing authority for them comes from different statutes. United States Notes were redeemable in gold until 1933, when the United States abandoned the gold standard. Since then, both currencies have served essentially the same purpose, and have had the same value. Because United States Notes serve no function that is not already adequately served by Federal Reserve Notes, their issuance was discontinued, and none have been placed in to circulation since January 21, 1971.

United States notes serve no function that is not already adequately served by Federal Reserve notes. As a result, the Treasury Department stopped issuing United States notes, and none have been placed into circulation since January 21, 1971.”

[Thus the dual nature of the Federal Reserve Note bearing two seals and two signatures]

I HAVE FULFILLED THE LAW BY MAKING MY ADMINISTRATIVE DEMAND FOR LAWFUL MONEY AS NOTICED ON THE BACK OF THE CHECKS PRESENTED TO REBUT ANY PRESUMPTION OF INTERCOURSE WITH THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM.

============================

In the following, the term "my Person" means the Person or NAME reflected on the Birth Certificate - reflecting an Estate in the Law Boundary called the United States.

I am not interested in marrying my Person to the Federal Reserve in Contract. If I were to marry my Person to the Federal Reserve System then I have contracted to a private organization - my Will has been expressed thru the Person of State. Therefore, I find at : Art 1 Section 10 - pay attention to the semicolon and you will see that my interpretation is valid :

No state shall enter into any treaty, alliance, or confederation; grant letters of marque and reprisal; coin money; emit bills of credit; make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts; pass any bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law impairing the obligation of contracts, or grant any title of nobility.

Therefore, if I choose to engage my Person to the Federal Reserve System, then my Will has been done and I freely consented to this private contract. Thus the Constitution cannot help me anymore. I have by my free will and choice waived any protection that I might have enjoyed. Now sharpen up: What has just been laid out is why there is a presumption that the Constitution is no more. In fact, 99.99999% of the people have waived protections provided for in said Constitution in private contract to the Federal Reserve. As such, whenever there remains a presumption - I ALWAYS go to the USDC get a certified copy of my default judgment and lodge it in any court case. Consider just how powerful is that action. In one deed, all the protections of the Constitution are provided me at once. Now instead of being made chattel I have at my disposal SERVANTS [government]. And those servants are at once liable in their personal capacity should they infringe upon Legal Duties they owe me - per their existing agreement.

They took an oath

Now consider, that the reason most officers don't take an oath today is that, in most cases, the people are so dumbed-down that they don't know how to hold their servants in check and they have all privately contracted out from under the SHADE of that Compact. Thus if one is in private contract with the Federal Reserve system, then that one is BARRED against any ability to direct his/her servants to any duty. It is just the opposite - the would be trustee is now only subject to a status of Customer Service Representative for the Company Store. Welcome to UCC land.

I can hear Tennessee Ernie FORD singing the blues. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zE1-48AAYc)

Have a great day.

Regards,
Michael Joseph

Keith Alan
10-06-14, 07:53 PM
My point was very much simpler - Declaring a citizenship is to declare one's self special, isolated to a nation, alone and separate.
If it's not too personal of a question, are you a stateless man?

allodial
10-06-14, 09:32 PM
For the purpose of this Convention, the term "stateless person" means a person who is not considered as a national by any State {meaning UN member state} under the operation of its law.

(Source: Convention relating to the Status of Stateless Persons Adopted on 28 September 1954 by a Conference of Plenipotentiaries convened by Economic and Social Council resolution 526 A (XVII) of 26 April 1954 Entry into force: 6 June 1960, in accordance with article 39)

"Stateless" is a UN legal term which refers to a person lacking citizenship or nationality in any U.N. member state. It can have other meanings but that is that typical meaning that gets obscured after being rehashed, chopped up, cherries, mustard, mayo and pickles added on top as it with passes through pushers of myriad diatribes and philosophies. It does not necessarily mean someone who lacks nationality or citizenship of any kind. It is possible to be citizen or national of a well-known nation or country, land or jurisdiction an be 'stateless'. It is also expected in "international law" that parties to treaties be aware of internal matters or structures of the other parties to such treaty. A party to a treaty is not always a "high contracting party".

Statelessness is associated with refugee status because if a UN member ceases to exist due to a war or the like, then those persons who were citizens or nationals are now without a UN member state to be attached to and thusly in legalese: 'stateless'.

The kingdom of God is widely known but afaik isn't a U.N. member state. The de jure and organic land of Delaware isn't to knowledge a U.N. member state. The House of Windsor isn't to knowledge a U.N. member state. The commonwealth of Israel referred to in the New Testament isn't to knowledge, a U.N. member state. Taiwan is not a U.N. member state.

There are two hundred and six countries in the world, one hundred and ninety of which are totally undisputed and sixteen which are. One hundred and ninety three of these countries are member states of the United Nations. The Vatican City State, a country which is recognised by all, is only an observer state, yet Israel, which is considered by some to be of dubious sovereignty, is a member state.

There are several areas around the world which have been functioning as independent nations for decades, but because of a political dispute with another nation they remain unrecognised, such as Taiwan, Northern Cyprus or Western Sahara.

Several areas around the world are also mistakenly considered as independent countries when they are in fact territories of other nations. The most commonly mistaken regions being Greenland, which is a territory of the sovereign state of Denmark, England, which makes up part of the sovereign state known as the United Kingdom and Tasmania, which is an island state of the sovereign state of Australia.

The term "world (http://blacks.worldfreemansociety.org/1/W/w-1245.jpg)" can mean the cognizable or observable jurisprudence extents of a legal entity or state. The "world" according to the State of Florida is all things "State of Florida".

"World. This term sometimes denotes all persons whatsoever who may have, claim, or acquire an interest in the subject-matter; as in saying that a judgment in rem binds "all the world".

In legalese, I suspect that the term 'world' rarely, if at all ever, refers to the planet called "Earth". And "earth" as a word can simply refer to a "land" or "estate" local to the speaker. The phrase "inhabitants of the earth" can be synonymous with "inhabitants of the land" or "inhabitants of this state/earth/land" and is not necessarily synonymous with "inhabitants of the Earth" (i.e. the planet as distinguished from a local reference to a land, expanse of soil, estate or country)."

Michael Joseph
10-06-14, 09:51 PM
The kingdom of God is widely known but afaik isn't a U.N. member state. The de jure and organic land of Delaware isn't to knowledge a U.N. member state. The House of Windsor isn't to knowledge a U.N. member state. The commonwealth of Israel referred to in the New Testament isn't to knowledge, a U.N. member state. Taiwan is not a U.N. member state.

You know it is a shame that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is NEVER taught. Which is not about Jesus at all. Jesus was the messenger proclaiming the coming of the Kingdom of God which is the restoration of the Government of God in the Earth. That is the good news.

Now what is the Gospel - it is the Proclamation of the Kingdom of God and it shall go out to all the Nations as a witness AGAINST them.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

What is taught today in the so called churches - not all - but most, is not fit. Why do the churches preach about the person of Jesus? To destroy the messenger and bury the message. Do you think for a minute that any U.N. chartered 501c3 would be able to preach the coming Kingdom of God and not lose its tax free status? See the conflict of interest?

With best regards,
MJ

allodial
10-06-14, 10:01 PM
You know it is a shame that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is NEVER taught.

Those out to harvest souls to power projects contrary to the will of God probably don't want many to know the truth which would reveal their own value among other things. Cradle-to-grave indoctrination of "everything that has value is external" is "big business" (i.e. sex, drugs, shiny things, etc.). It has even been indicated that most energy in the Universe comes from living organisms rather than from clinical, sterile, soulless physical processes.

P.S. David Merrill's point is probably to express affinity with the Inner Kingdom.

Related:

The Kingdom of God Is Within You (http://www.bible-researcher.com/luke17.21.html)
Viktor Schauberger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Schauberger)
Jerusalem As the Heart: Hebrews 12:25-29, AD70, And Our New Creation in Christ (http://www.preteristarchive.com/Idealism/2006_dennis_jerusalem-heart.html)

Michael Joseph
10-06-14, 10:40 PM
\

In this current flesh age [2nd Age], the Kingdom has to be within those Called and Sanctified because it has yet to manifest upon the Earth. That is another one of those aspects never taught. New Jerusalem - or Yehovah Shammah DESCENDS to the Earth.

And oh yes, there will be citizens in the Kingdom of God. And there will be those who will occupy within the Godhead.

doug555
10-06-14, 11:02 PM
Those out to harvest souls to power projects contrary to the will of God probably don't want many to know the truth which would reveal their own value among other things. Cradle-to-grave indoctrination of "everything that has value is external" is "big business" (i.e. sex, drugs, shiny things, etc.). It has even been indicated that most energy in the Universe comes from living organisms rather than from clinical, sterile, soulless physical processes.

P.S. David Merrill's point is probably to express affinity with the Inner Kingdom.

Related:

The Kingdom of God Is Within You (http://www.bible-researcher.com/luke17.21.html)
Viktor Schauberger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Schauberger)
Jerusalem As the Heart: Hebrews 12:25-29, AD70, And Our New Creation in Christ (http://www.preteristarchive.com/Idealism/2006_dennis_jerusalem-heart.html)

Read carefully Daniel 7:13-28 (http://www.biblestudytools.com/nas/daniel/passage.aspx?q=daniel+7:13-28) and consider the strong indication given here that the Kingdom of God will be as real and as literal as the preceding 4 beast-kingdoms (Babylon, Persia, Greek and Rome) which it will literally replace, as predicted by the 4th Annual Holyday - The Feast of Trumpets.

IMO, the agenda and impulse promoting the "within kingdom" position is due to the natural carnal desire to avoid the literal aspect of external obedience to the Word of Creator, as well as to suppress the literalness of the 7 BIG EVENTS (http://pentecostnation.wordpress.com/worldwide-petition-for-divine-intervention/) depicted by the Creator's 7 Annual Holydays.

This matter will be soon settled by a literal fulfillment of the first Spring-Harvest Phase of the Kingdom of God on earth, as prophesied by the 2nd and 3rd Annual Holydays (http://pentecostnation.wordpress.com/) - The "High Purpose (http://pentecostnation.wordpress.com/the-high-purpose/)" of WWII - for which we have been kept free to this day. For a Talkcast on this topic, listen to: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-30428/TS-902205.mp3

If the Messiah is the King of this Kingdom, would it not also be accurate for Him to say that the Kingdom, in His Person, was among or in the midst of those He was speaking to at that moment?

See: http://www.biblestudytools.com/luke/17-21-compare.html

Michael Joseph
10-06-14, 11:09 PM
For more on that I would highly recommend reading a small pamphlet that I just found well today. This pastor taught the Ages in the same manner as I teach them but he uses different verses that I use which is refreshing. I especially enjoyed part II.

CLICK ME. (http://www.herbert-armstrong.org/Books%20&%20Booklets/Did%20God%20Create%20a%20Devil%20%28Prelim%201973% 29.pdf)

Regards,
MJ

doug555
10-06-14, 11:36 PM
For more on that I would highly recommend reading a small pamphlet that I just found well today. This pastor taught the Ages in the same manner as I teach them but he uses different verses that I use which is refreshing. I especially enjoyed part II.

CLICK ME. (http://www.herbert-armstrong.org/Books%20&%20Booklets/Did%20God%20Create%20a%20Devil%20%28Prelim%201973% 29.pdf)

Regards,
MJ

I attended HWA's Worldwide Church of God from 1971 to 1995, when I left because of the "apostasy from within".

Notice, that HWA did NOT understand Chapters 4 or 5 of Revelation... referring to them merely as "Prelude - Setting (http://www.herbert-armstrong.org/Books%20&%20Booklets/Key%20to%20the%20Book%20of%20Revelation%20(Prelim% 201972).pdf)" on page 9.

It was not given to him to understand these.

We can understand these NOW - seeing Ch 4 depicting Holyday 2 (http://pentecostnation.wordpress.com/), and Ch 5 depicting Holyday 3 (http://pentecostnation.wordpress.com/holyday-3-the-pentecost-nation/).

Michael Joseph
10-07-14, 12:05 AM
I attended HWA's Worldwide Church of God from 1971 to 1995, when I left because of the "apostasy from within".

Notice, that HWA did NOT understand Chapters 4 or 5 of Revelation... referring to them merely as "Prelude - Setting (http://www.herbert-armstrong.org/Books%20&%20Booklets/Key%20to%20the%20Book%20of%20Revelation%20(Prelim% 201972).pdf)" on page 9.

It was not given to him to understand these.

We can understand these NOW - seeing Ch 4 depicting Holyday 2 (http://pentecostnation.wordpress.com/), and Ch 5 depicting Holyday 3 (http://pentecostnation.wordpress.com/holyday-3-the-pentecost-nation/).

I have read now a couple of his books and I found his pamphlets today and I read three of them. Yes there is a pouring out of the Spirit that is to come - a Fall Harvest as it were. I am enjoying his presentments.

allodial
10-07-14, 12:06 AM
Of course good and holy internal order brings in outward results.

Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high. Lk. 24:49

Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. Ephesians 5:1

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.

At Ephesians 1 it is asserted that after the resurrection that Christ was made to sit (i.e. a kingdom being conferred not merely given a 'comfy chair') in the heavenlies at the right hand of God. The order of events it seems was that the kingdom was conferred to Jesus then Acts 2 Pentecost Day events transpired. The saints were to tarry at Jerusalem until the seating referred to at Ephesians 1. Once the conferring was done they were endued with power--very simple to comprehend. This was some time ~33 AD. Thusly that kingdom has been active and in effect since then. There are those who suggest that the seating referred to at Ephesians 1 pertains to the throne of David. In any case, Ephesians 1/2 and Acts 2 both pertain to a very, very real and literal kingdom. What be it otherwise? AFAIK Acts 2 isn't mere allegory.

P.S. I wouldn't presume any flaky New Agey emanations coming from this direction.

Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest? Acts 7:49

"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

doug555
10-07-14, 12:18 AM
I have read now a couple of his books and I found his pamphlets today and I read three of them. Yes there is a pouring out of the Spirit that is to come a Fall Harvest as it were. I am enjoying his presentments.

HWA made the same mis-take that the religious leaders of the Messiah's time did - they all looked to the FALL Harvest - ignoring Passover - and ending up killing the Messiah.

Let's not make that same mis-take today, by looking to the FALL Harvest, and end up killing His Body now - The Firsfruits that will fulfill the Spring Harvest that has NOT YET COME.

Holyday 2 has NOT been fulfilled yet!

Holyday 3 - Pentecost - has NOT occurred yet.

The Acts 2 Pentecost was a type of the Spring Harvest that has NOT occurred yet (as depicted in Joel 2:28, with the "After this" referring to the fulfillment of the Holyday 2 Event in verses 18-27).

Then again, the Spring Harvest will be a TYPE of the pouring out of the spirit in the Fall Harvest (Holydays 6 &7 AFTER the Messiah's return).

This is NOT rocket science - This diagram (http://pentecostnation.wordpress.com/?attachment_id=161) shows how elegantly simple and logical the 7 BIG EVENTS (Holydays) are - the perfect use of the TYPE/ANTITYPE METHODOLOGY to prepare a Divine Family of God-Beings.

This is the DIVINE "path to citizenship" in the Divine Kingdom.

Chex
10-07-14, 01:02 PM
Let's not make that same mis-take today, by looking to the FALL Harvest, and end up killing His Body now - The Firsfruits that will fulfill the Spring Harvest that has NOT YET COME. This is the DIVINE "path to citizenship" in the Divine Kingdom.

Shortly after the election of Barack Obama, it became all too clear that DHS intended to lay the foundation for a massive purge of Christians and liberty oriented citizens, conservative Christians clinging to guns and Bibles. http://www.examiner.com/article/dhs-to-intensify-attacks-on-freedom-oriented-citizens

pumpkin
10-07-14, 04:58 PM
Citizen is now a 'term of art', as is person and individual. A corporation is now a citizen, and a person. Immigrants can become citizens of the United States, and by doing so, also become 'subject to the jurisdiction thereof'. NOT a good idea IMO. I am a man and one of the people. I have never seen either defined by government, as they cannot be. They are the creator of government, and the created cannot define the creator.

allodial
10-07-14, 07:32 PM
Shortly after the election of Barack Obama, it became all too clear that DHS intended to lay the foundation for a massive purge of Christians and liberty oriented citizens, conservative Christians clinging to guns and Bibles. http://www.examiner.com/article/dhs-to-intensify-attacks-on-freedom-oriented-citizens

Its spiritual warfare. If you bind or bar the spirits of darkness from operating in America those they impel will lose their impetus. Its that simple. They keep motivating you to use physical means because the Adversaries lack adequate spiritual means to defend against the sons and daughters of God. If you look back in history you'll see remarks of how after the resurrection the oracles and spells in Rome stopped working. The key reason they want rid of true believers is because true believers trump their spellwork. Look at the rank/level explained at Ephesians 1 & 2. The witches and warlock CANNOT do anything of a higher order than a true believer. To reiterate, they are aware of the power and rank differentials thusly getting people to rely on less than adequate means requires use of mental/emotional methods. If you have the best and most powerful weapon at your disposal, an intelligent adversary might try to use means to get you to fall back to something less adequate.

Keep in mind that both DHS and the Government of the United States are subordinate to someone, something...somehow.

Chex
10-07-14, 09:35 PM
Keep in mind that both DHS and the Government of the United States are subordinate to someone, something...somehow.

Just had that conversation today with four strangers and they all agreed.

Chex
10-15-14, 07:57 PM
You have wonder what is legal status? (http://www.latimes.com/business/healthcare/la-fi-obamacare-exchange-citizenship-20141014-story.html)

Chex
10-16-14, 07:44 PM
I wonder if China is talking about the FRN?

Chinese banks are seeing the writing on the wall in terms of the debt they've accumulated, and they are taking measures to protect themselves.

The Bank of China is planning the biggest sale of shares ever — $6.5 billion to offshore investors, Bloomberg says. It's all in an effort to create a capital cushion.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/chinas-banks-getting-ready-debt-170325658.html

palani
10-28-14, 12:23 AM
The path to citizenship?

You might follow the route of King Louis XVI. As a monarch he was all powerful. As a citizen he lost his head.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_XVI_of_France

Louis was officially arrested on 13 August 1792, and sent to the Temple, an ancient fortress in Paris that was used as a prison. On 21 September, the National Assembly declared France to be a Republic and abolished the Monarchy. Louis was stripped of all of his titles and honours, and from this date was known as simply Citoyen Louis Capet.