PDA

View Full Version : Dishonor Disqualifies the “UST’s” Claims of Authority and Jurisdiction

Anthony Joseph
03-18-11, 07:51 PM
The following is offered as opinion only through a mental model surrounding the "use of trusts, chattels and creations of another".

I have been exploring the mechanisms of the “United States” as a TRUST (herein after UST) which has sprawled out and engulfed this entire land commonly known as “America”, the “48 continental States” and elsewhere. Thanks to others I have been in discourse with, my understanding and study of TRUSTS has been greatly expanded.

Many here know of the difference between one’s True Name (“First Middle”- given appellation) and the “First Middle Last” name which was created by the STATE OF XXXX when most of us were born into this world on this land. Also, most are aware of the Cestui Que Vie TRUST name, “FIRST MIDDLE LAST” that is a vessel created and utilized by the UST in order to deem living souls as incompetent and legally “DEAD” when what they define as “incompetence” is exhibited. Subsequently, the UST utilizes this CQV TRUST to harness and harvest the sweat equity and energy of these “uninformed, ignorant and unwitting” people. It is formed and constructed by: identifying one’s self as the CQV TRUST name, silently acquiescing to it by another’s assertion or by forgery/fraud against one’s consent whenever it is determined by the UST that a “breach of trust” has occurred when one of its “tools” are being used.

So let us hear the reason for the UST’s action of automatically and continually creating a TRUST, CQV or otherwise, when it encounters a man or woman. The assumption by the UST of anyone it encounters is “incompetence” for self-governing and a “willingness” of a man or woman to be a “helper” to settle an account that was created without their consent and for the main purpose of “creating new credit” by signature bond so as to harness and gain the sweat equity and energy of each living soul. This “sweat-equity-harvesting” is done to satisfy the debts and bankruptcy of the UST to its creditor(s) among other undisclosed reasons. The UST, by this action and methodology, is in dishonor due to its non-disclosure of its true intents. The UST creates and maintains an environment of ignorance and intentionally conceals its methods and purpose from every unsuspecting living soul who is under the false UST-created impression that they are “free” in a “free country” through control of information and “education”.

I believe we have a God-given unalienable right to have and use “persons” or whatever “tools” we deem necessary to live our life in peace whether they be our creations or the creations of others. If there are dishonorable intents and actions behind the creation of a thing, and that creation has grown into something so large and so engulfing that it makes it nearly impossible to have “any sort of lifestyle” on this land without having to be involved in, or touched in some way by, its creations then the creator is subject to surrender of ANY of its claims when encountered by a declared living and breathing man or woman on the land, created in the image of God, who uses out of necessity and for righteous purposes only, the creations of that dishonorable creator. The honor or dishonor of the TRUST mechanism, its Trustees and the true intents behind these entities and creations dictates who has the ability, authority and power to make claims or judgments against another. Being the creator of a thing does NOT, in my opinion, automatically make that creator sovereign over the thing and the fruits of that thing. Honor, truth and righteousness of intent are the virtues of a lawful claim of sovereignty or lawful jurisdiction. If one is silent and acquiesces to a dishonorable TRUST entity and mechanism, then the consequences of that action will manifest as one being “ruled” by and through that mechanism. If one is declarative and assertive about one’s awareness of the truth and makes known the dishonor with which the “self-proclaimed” authoritative TRUST mechanism has engulfed this land and conducted itself, then the one in honor is self-governing, in one’s own right according to God’s Will, no matter what “tool” is utilized.

The crux is whether or not one loses, surrenders or otherwise “contracts away” his/her free and self-determining standing and character when a TRUST “tool” of the UST is merely picked up and utilized out of necessity. If the “tool” is used properly, any “charging instruments” or presentments against that CQV TRUST can be abated with proper and lawful Refusal for Cause, with evidence of that clerical process in an undeniable and competent court of record. So, if we, as declared men and women on the land, have the inherent authority and power to say “no thank you” (R4C) to any and all presentments of the UST which are usually based on false (perhaps knowingly false) assumptions of: one’s incompetence, one’s character as being in contract with the FED (by endorsing private credit) and one’s voluntary consent to be the fiduciary/surety of their TRUST vessel(s), then what is the issue with using these existing TRUSTS or “tools” which are available, ready to go and the overwhelmingly accepted and recognized “tools” of commerce on this land?

The UST’s dishonor relinquishes any of its claims when one of their “tools” is used out of necessity by a proclaimed living, breathing man or woman created in the image of God.

The necessity is born out of the UST’s engulfing of this land with its deceiving and dishonorable TRUST mechanism, making it next to impossible for an honest and righteous man or woman to avoid strife, have “any kind of lifestyle”, travel freely (without “licensing/registration”) or make available to others their certain “skills and talents” without utilizing the accepted “tools” of the age.

Dishonor disqualifies and cancels any claim of an entity which attempts to hold someone to the “law” surrounding that dishonorable mechanism. The UST, through fraud by omission, concealment and non-disclosure of its true intents as “sweat equity and energy harvesters” of men (reducing men to chattel against its debt), makes any of its claims NULL AND VOID for that very cause.

Therefore, any man or woman on the land who has made in known in a competent court of record that he/she is aware of this dishonorable scheme of the UST, may, with full God-given and inherent authority and power, utilize certain created “tools” of the UST in order to have a peaceable lifestyle on this land and for other purposes which are righteous in nature, according to God’s Will, and NOT for greedy personal gain.

I am in NO WAY besmirching any other’s method of achieving and/or maintaining one’s freedom on this land. As with natural energy, the path of least resistance is what causes less friction. That is different for everyone according to their present situation. However, if no inherent power and authority is divested, as evidenced by the success of proper and lawful Refusal for Cause, then where does the UST’s alleged power and jurisdictional authority effect us if and when we decide to use one of their “tools”?

The only issue left is Honor and Dishonor.

motla68
03-18-11, 08:35 PM
The following is offered as opinion only through a mental model surrounding the "use of trusts, chattels and creations of another".

I have been exploring the mechanisms of the “United States” as a TRUST (herein after UST) which has sprawled out and engulfed this entire land commonly known as “America”, the “48 continental States” and elsewhere. Thanks to others I have been in discourse with, my understanding and study of TRUSTS has been greatly expanded.

Many here know of the difference between one’s True Name (“First Middle”- given appellation) and the “First Middle Last” name which was created by the STATE OF XXXX when most of us were born into this world on this land. Also, most are aware of the Cestui Que Vie TRUST name, “FIRST MIDDLE LAST” that is a vessel created and utilized by the UST in order to deem living souls as incompetent and legally “DEAD” when what they define as “incompetence” is exhibited. Subsequently, the UST utilizes this CQV TRUST to harness and harvest the sweat equity and energy of these “uninformed, ignorant and unwitting” people. It is formed and constructed by: identifying one’s self as the CQV TRUST name, silently acquiescing to it by another’s assertion or by forgery/fraud against one’s consent whenever it is determined by the UST that a “breach of trust” has occurred when one of its “tools” are being used.

So let us hear the reason for the UST’s action of automatically and continually creating a TRUST, CQV or otherwise, when it encounters a man or woman. The assumption by the UST of anyone it encounters is “incompetence” for self-governing and a “willingness” of a man or woman to be a “helper” to settle an account that was created without their consent and for the main purpose of “creating new credit” by signature bond so as to harness and gain the sweat equity and energy of each living soul. This “sweat-equity-harvesting” is done to satisfy the debts and bankruptcy of the UST to its creditor(s) among other undisclosed reasons. The UST, by this action and methodology, is in dishonor due to its non-disclosure of its true intents. The UST creates and maintains an environment of ignorance and intentionally conceals its methods and purpose from every unsuspecting living soul who is under the false UST-created impression that they are “free” in a “free country” through control of information and “education”.

I believe we have a God-given unalienable right to have and use “persons” or whatever “tools” we deem necessary to live our life in peace whether they be our creations or the creations of others. If there are dishonorable intents and actions behind the creation of a thing, and that creation has grown into something so large and so engulfing that it makes it nearly impossible to have “any sort of lifestyle” on this land without having to be involved in, or touched in some way by, its creations then the creator is subject to surrender of ANY of its claims when encountered by a declared living and breathing man or woman on the land, created in the image of God, who uses out of necessity and for righteous purposes only, the creations of that dishonorable creator. The honor or dishonor of the TRUST mechanism, its Trustees and the true intents behind these entities and creations dictates who has the ability, authority and power to make claims or judgments against another. Being the creator of a thing does NOT, in my opinion, automatically make that creator sovereign over the thing and the fruits of that thing. Honor, truth and righteousness of intent are the virtues of a lawful claim of sovereignty or lawful jurisdiction. If one is silent and acquiesces to a dishonorable TRUST entity and mechanism, then the consequences of that action will manifest as one being “ruled” by and through that mechanism. If one is declarative and assertive about one’s awareness of the truth and makes known the dishonor with which the “self-proclaimed” authoritative TRUST mechanism has engulfed this land and conducted itself, then the one in honor is self-governing, in one’s own right according to God’s Will, no matter what “tool” is utilized.

The crux is whether or not one loses, surrenders or otherwise “contracts away” his/her free and self-determining standing and character when a TRUST “tool” of the UST is merely picked up and utilized out of necessity. If the “tool” is used properly, any “charging instruments” or presentments against that CQV TRUST can be abated with proper and lawful Refusal for Cause, with evidence of that clerical process in an undeniable and competent court of record. So, if we, as declared men and women on the land, have the inherent authority and power to say “no thank you” (R4C) to any and all presentments of the UST which are usually based on false (perhaps knowingly false) assumptions of: one’s incompetence, one’s character as being in contract with the FED (by endorsing private credit) and one’s voluntary consent to be the fiduciary/surety of their TRUST vessel(s), then what is the issue with using these existing TRUSTS or “tools” which are available, ready to go and the overwhelmingly accepted and recognized “tools” of commerce on this land?

The UST’s dishonor relinquishes any of its claims when one of their “tools” is used out of necessity by a proclaimed living, breathing man or woman created in the image of God.

The necessity is born out of the UST’s engulfing of this land with its deceiving and dishonorable TRUST mechanism, making it next to impossible for an honest and righteous man or woman to avoid strife, have “any kind of lifestyle”, travel freely (without “licensing/registration”) or make available to others their certain “skills and talents” without utilizing the accepted “tools” of the age.

Dishonor disqualifies and cancels any claim of an entity which attempts to hold someone to the “law” surrounding that dishonorable mechanism. The UST, through fraud by omission, concealment and non-disclosure of its true intents as “sweat equity and energy harvesters” of men (reducing men to chattel against its debt), makes any of its claims NULL AND VOID for that very cause.

Therefore, any man or woman on the land who has made in known in a competent court of record that he/she is aware of this dishonorable scheme of the UST, may, with full God-given and inherent authority and power, utilize certain created “tools” of the UST in order to have a peaceable lifestyle on this land and for other purposes which are righteous in nature, according to God’s Will, and NOT for greedy personal gain.

I am in NO WAY besmirching any other’s method of achieving and/or maintaining one’s freedom on this land. As with natural energy, the path of least resistance is what causes less friction. That is different for everyone according to their present situation. However, if no inherent power and authority is divested, as evidenced by the success of proper and lawful Refusal for Cause, then where does the UST’s alleged power and jurisdictional authority effect us if and when we decide to use one of their “tools”?

The only issue left is Honor and Dishonor.

Wow! Brilliant post Anthony. In these thoughts you are hovering around the crust of the pie in which I have been trying to convey to everyone here, time to dive in with both feet into that pie.

Problem is we have been doing what we have been told to do so long that now we are waken up the system needs uneducated then re-educted again to this natural law which is suppose to be unalienable to us. Right now they are way out of bounds of the Usufructuary as it was intended for, I am growing tired and not sure that correcting the mistake will ever happen in my life time so I take part in educating the next generation as Thomas Jefferson discussed after he quoted " the earth is held in usufruct for the living ".
This is why we are looking for help from trust law, which a couple people have done. You create a private trust and then you live through that certificate of trust as you would have a birth certificate. After that your name becomes what it has been all along, just a called name because you need a fake entity (private trust) to pass through commerce.
WE have not given up on working it from the Birth Certificate side though, keep you all up to date on that.

Peace be with you.

stoneFree
03-19-11, 02:32 AM
Yes, thank you Anthony. So it's two trusts then; one formed at birth by STATE OF ___, and then the United States CQV trust. Can anyone recommend a good book/text for more on these trusts, or trusts in general? I have heard that modern day trust law states that no one need know or understand they are forming or are a part of a trust. ?Que?

The hidden, concealed, deceptive nature of it all is mind boggling.

Michael Joseph
03-19-11, 03:19 AM
Scripture is a great book to learn about Trusts. All of the trust law comes from Scripture.

Michael Joseph
03-19-11, 03:37 AM
Gilbert on Trusts; Bogert Trust Restatements; Kenoe on Land Trusts

Basics for beginners (http://www.scribd.com/doc/34563872/Weiss-Trustee-Handbook)

Trust Law is international.

Anthony Joseph
03-19-11, 04:02 AM
Yes, thank you Anthony. So it's two trusts then; one formed at birth by STATE OF ___, and then the United States CQV trust. Can anyone recommend a good book/text for more on these trusts, or trusts in general? I have heard that modern day trust law states that no one need know or understand they are forming or are a part of a trust. ?Que?

The hidden, concealed, deceptive nature of it all is mind boggling.

I believe at "birth" (birth is a term only for a vessel of some kind and does NOT define or describe the nativity of a living soul) the "legal name" is created by the STATE OF XXXX utilizing the information provided by mom and dad and then transformed/manipulated into the name of the fiduciary/surety they "hope" you will become. I say "hope" cynically because I know there is NO "hoping" involved since societal/governmental conditioning and controlled information/education has predetermined the outcome of that supposed "hope". The TRUST formation, in the vain of the all upper case FIRST MIDDLE LAST "name" is constructed after the fact by either you or those who presume that you have or will accept the duty of "settling the account" THROUGH YOUR OWN ENERGY AND SWEAT EQUITY when they feel a breach of trust has occured. Proper identification in one's True Name at the outset of any encounter is grounds for "abatement for misnomer" as David Merrill has demonstrated for us in detail.

This is precisely why I opine that the "UST", the entity which maintains and facilitates this dishonorable and malintentious mechanism, LOSES, SURRENDERS and DISQUALIFIES itself from claiming any authority or jusidiction over a man or woman who peaceably inhabits this land and who clearly declares and exhibits competence to self-govern, even though this man or woman may pick up and use the chattels, tools or trust vessels created by the "UST" OUT OF NECESSITY AND FOR RIGHTEOUS PURPOSES ONLY. This is directly due to the fact that the UST has created, and continues to maintain, an environment which is intolerant to, and imposing upon, EVERY MAN AND WOMAN on this land who denies the voluntary consent which is REQUIRED by the UST in order to stay within their "legal" protection from committing crimes against "humanity" via forced servitude.

Either way, the "UST" operates from a position and character of complete and utter dishonor. What lawful or justified claim can be made from such a position? If we acted in such a manner, would we have standing to make any lawful claims upon anyone?

Just because one may have created a "thing", doesn't mean that that creator has unchallenged sovereignty over it, especially if it intentionally effects and intrudes upon the lives of millions of innocent people by design.

DISHONOR DISQULAIFIES ALL CLAIMS.

motla68
03-19-11, 05:12 AM
United States Code Title 18 section 242. "force and coercion under color of law is made void by the law"

Another great post Anthony, keep'em coming!

I am not sure what helped you turn the corner on all this, but liking what I am seeing now.

Sovereignty
03-19-11, 05:39 AM
I find this interesting. Though it seems an impossible
task getting everyone to think like this; not that it's
our job, but imagine the world we'd live in if a majority
of people actually understood this...and applied it?

Instead, you could guarantee they'd argue vociferously
against this concept - the power of a 'good' public
(ed)indoctrination will not be denied!

David Merrill
03-19-11, 10:52 AM

I am enjoying this thread too!

It is good to understand trusts in terms and definitions I agree. But that takes a lot of time and reading. I think it beneficial then to consider trust as a noun and a verb at the same time. I always apply my understanding to redeeming lawful money and endorsement - trust in the Fed; or non-endorsement, avoiding that trust.

I think you have captured the intent of True Name though. The basis of any relationship in trust is always the parties being stable. Relationship is one to another.

motla68
03-19-11, 11:04 AM

Natural law is a whole lot simpler system to live by, not only do you have a abundance of philanthropist, but an exchanging of goods and services without the use of money. At one time there was a concept called barter banking, but now it s morphed into something called time banking. I spend an hour fixing some ones car, we agree on a hour worked, that gets put into the time bank and then later I spend that where someone cooks me a meal, also in this concept it does not have to be a direct exchange either.

My family takes part in a co-op or 2, plus we also participate in a community meal potluck style and there is always more then enough to eat for everyone at that time. The concepts are no more just a idea for us, we actually are living them out and encourage others to do the same.

Anthony Joseph
03-19-11, 02:56 PM
United States Code Title 18 section 242. "force and coercion under color of law is made void by the law"

Another great post Anthony, keep'em coming!

I am not sure what helped you turn the corner on all this, but liking what I am seeing now.

I 'turned the corner' years ago thanks in large part to the prayers that were answered by Our Father in heaven to reveal His truth to me. I believe He used David Merrill as His "conduit of truth" to reach me. It was David's inspired writings that "cured" me of my 'pseudonomania' (false name craziness) as he calls it and it was David who introduced me to the concept of demanding and redeeming lawful money. After joining the 'suitor' group, I have had the enormous pleasure of gaining even more knowledge from those in the group who shared their concepts and experiences. I do my best to contribute to the discussion or challenge ideas and methods offered in that arena. You can ask your friend Michael Joseph about our exchanges which make our brief discourse here seem very reserved. I appreciate and respect his knowledge and offerings and I find myself with a greater understanding of certain trust formations and relationships due to his writings. There are many others who I have learned from also in our suitor group and you know who you are; I thank you for that. I will not mention by name here since they use distinct usernames and not their True Names.

David Merrill
03-19-11, 03:51 PM
Natural law is a whole lot simpler system to live by, not only do you have a abundance of philanthropist, but an exchanging of goods and services without the use of money. At one time there was a concept called barter banking, but now it s morphed into something called time banking. I spend an hour fixing some ones car, we agree on a hour worked, that gets put into the time bank and then later I spend that where someone cooks me a meal, also in this concept it does not have to be a direct exchange either.

My family takes part in a co-op or 2, plus we also participate in a community meal potluck style and there is always more then enough to eat for everyone at that time. The concepts are no more just a idea for us, we actually are living them out and encourage others to do the same.

Excellent! Coops are great. Barter/time systems are too but you really have to give 120% and expect 80% to realize the profit. Which can be pretty good while everybody is at peace and in harmony.

My experience is a bad one though. I went to a restaurant with my "credits" after it had sold and they put up a little Notice about the barter system. I missed it and had to drive over to the bank to pay in cash.

Michael Joseph
03-19-11, 04:12 PM
I find when I help someone who is deserving of my help that I feel really good about myself. A friend of mine helped me to see how that internal struggle works within the conscious and sub-conscious mind. I also find when I help someone who is undeserving of my help I feel horrible. I think the reason is based on value.

For the man with the value is Michael Joseph.

If I am valuable, I demand value in exchange. Otherwise, I shall stop extending my energy to those who just take take take....I however, appreciate those who give back. So to that - thank you to those who post in this space. You are benefactors and appreciated.

Some people are of the opinion that if one is with the knowledge. that one is duty bound to share the knowledge. Not so. If I am asked to share, then that shows faith in me that I have the answer and so I will share if I can; however, if a man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

I think the Scripture nails this down pretty good in the Acronym ASK. Ask, Seek, Knock. Each of the foregoing takes action. And thus, faith absent deeds is dead or said another way I see your faith thru your deeds. Anyone with children can easily see this. Little children ask so many questions of mom and dad because they have the Faith in mom and dad to believe mom and dad have the answer.

Yet, I digress.

Now to the point. Thank you AJ for your kind words. While we do not see eye to eye many times you and I still enter the arena of discourse to "sharpen" the intellect. You are not just a taker, You lend your energy to discovery. And that is what, I think we are about. Attempting to discover the truth.

Consider now, UNDER what law? To claim Under a law grants jurisdiction to the one who gave the law! Selah.

David Merrill
03-19-11, 04:15 PM
I find when I help someone who is deserving of my help that I feel really good about myself. A friend of mine helped me to see how that internal struggle works within the conscious and sub-conscious mind. I also find when I help someone who is undeserving of my help I feel horrible. I think the reason is based on value.

For the man with the value is Michael Joseph.

If I am valuable, I demand value in exchange. Otherwise, I shall stop extending my energy to those who just take take take....I however, appreciate those who give back. So to that - thank you to those who post in this space. You are benefactors and appreciated.

Some people are of the opinion that if one is with the knowledge. that one is duty bound to share the knowledge. Not so. If I am asked to share, then that shows faith in me that I have the answer and so I will share if I can; however, if a man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

I think the Scripture nails this down pretty good in the Acronym ASK. Ask, Seek, Knock. Each of the foregoing takes action. And thus, faith absent deeds is dead or said another way I see your faith thru your deeds. Anyone with children can easily see this. Little children ask so many questions of mom and dad because they have the Faith in mom and dad to believe mom and dad have the answer.

Yet, I digress.

Now to the point. Thank you AJ for your kind words. While we do not see eye to eye many times you and I still enter the arena of discourse to "sharpen" the intellect. You are not just a taker, You lend your energy to discovery. And that is what, I think we are about. Attempting to discover the truth.

Consider now, UNDER what law? To claim Under a law grants jurisdiction to the one who gave the law! Selah.

And your artistic talents too.

Frederick Burrell
07-14-11, 12:25 PM
Thank you Anthony Joseph for that very insightful post. Great insight into the larger picture and our relation to it. fB

Anthony Joseph
07-14-11, 06:29 PM
Coupled with that surrender or disqualification of authority/jurisdiction by and through dishonor is the remaining operation of law and oath of office whereby those who swore, and are under such law by voluntary consent, must fulfill the duty and obligation of that office by protecting and defending the universally understood and unalienable rights of the people on this land. Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness are understood as being Divinely endowed Blessings which some have promised and swore before the Ever-living God to protect and defend.

When one declares and demonstrates that competent and self-governing character, the imposing and engulfing system which surrounds us and is in our midst at every turn, is by law obligated to protect and defend our natural, inherent and God-given rights to "live a life" without the unnecessary and unjustified imposition and impedement of those who "rule" most others. The system must now be a servant, as it was initially intended to be, and be the guardian of those who wish to live in peace and enjoy the fruits of their labor in order to "make a life" and provide for their families in this day and age. The circumstances and surroundings which prevail around us are not of our doing. We are just here and we have an inherent right of choice to not be a slave or servant to the system which was created, and is maintained, for the purpose of "soul harvesting" to gain and control the energy and sweat equity of all who inhabit the land.

When that system, or an agent/operator therein, attempts to move against such a declared and demonstrative competent and peaceful inhabitant on the land, and fails to utilize the proper and lawful venue for seizures on land (United States District Court), who is the governing authority entrusted with the duty and obligation to prevent such unlawful action and seizure?

I am exploring that answer presently since, in the end, even though we may execute and bring forth the truth via lawful and honorable process, the prevention of fraudulent seizure must be executed by the exisiting and duty-bound governing force obligated to perform else the "pirates" will just take what they please.

Who is that duty-bound governing force?

Is it the:

County Sheriff
STATE Atty. General
U.S. Atty. General
U.S. Navy JAG

What say you?

Frederick Burrell
07-14-11, 07:42 PM
Who is that duty-bound governing force?

Is it the:

County Sheriff
STATE Atty. General
U.S. Atty. General
U.S. Navy JAG

What say you?

Perhaps all of the above given they are upholding their oaths.

But having said that it has been my experience that all except the navy have fallen short. And as I have not tried the navy approach or know any one who has, i can not say they would uphold their sworn oath either. fB

David Merrill
07-14-11, 11:34 PM
That is basically it Frederick Burrell;

When an officer is setting properly with an oath - then there is authority. When he is not, there is a vacant office and de facto authority from acquiescence and voluntary submission.

Some associate the model with government being a corporation but that has its limitations in my opinion.

Look through this Exhibit (http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1479/hansensamelsonsuthersoa.pdf).

There is a combination of factors that qualify an office. The oath must follow form - meaning if the official swears (http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6332/formofoath.jpg), he or she must swear by an authority - namely in Colorado - the ever-living God. If the official affirms instead (http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/1953/formofaffirmation.jpg), then they must follow that form - which is not to swear. One or the other.

If the official is a county judge, then the oath must be subscribed and published at the county clerk and recorder. If the official is a district judge - then the oath must be subscribed and published at the secretary of state. If this is not correctly filed then the office is vacant.

When there is a defect in the oath - the intention is clearly that the de facto office is only valid if the official hurries to correct the problem. Read People v. Scott (http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4203/peoplevscott2004.pdf). However chief justice Mary J. MULLARKEY had to justify current AG John William SUTHERS for running his DA position (Fourth Judicial District - Colorado) for eight years so she clipped only this sentence to deny certiorari:

If one receives a majority of the legal votes cast, is declared by the proper canvassing board to be duly elected,is inducted into the office, and proceeds with the performance of the duties connected therewith until the disability is adjudged by a proper tribunal, he is a de facto officer, whose acts performed in the discharge of his official duties are valid and binding.

Wouldn't you guess - this certiorari has been scrubbed.

I have always upheld that this one sentence, selected because it has nothing about repairing the defect quickly as possible, would only hold true if the electorate is aware the official's oath is faulty and decides as a body politic that it is fine. - Which of course, the People would never do if they knew that the official was intentionally running a vacant office.

Click here (https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B1EaV_bU7VImMmIzMDdiNmUtMzY2Yy00MzgzLTkxYTE tNzZmZjU1MmJkYTdl&hl=en_US). SUTHERS cleared out his office the next morning.

Anthony Joseph
07-15-11, 02:13 AM
That is basically it Frederick Burrell;

When an officer is setting properly with an oath - then there is authority. When he is not, there is a vacant office and de facto authority from acquiescence and voluntary submission.

Some associate the model with government being a corporation but that has its limitations in my opinion.

Look through this Exhibit (http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1479/hansensamelsonsuthersoa.pdf).

There is a combination of factors that qualify an office. The oath must follow form - meaning if the official swears (http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6332/formofoath.jpg), he or she must swear by an authority - namely in Colorado - the ever-living God. If the official affirms instead (http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/1953/formofaffirmation.jpg), then they must follow that form - which is not to swear. One or the other.

If the official is a county judge, then the oath must be subscribed and published at the county clerk and recorder. If the official is a district judge - then the oath must be subscribed and published at the secretary of state. If this is not correctly filed then the office is vacant.

When there is a defect in the oath - the intention is clearly that the de facto office is only valid if the official hurries to correct the problem. Read People v. Scott (http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4203/peoplevscott2004.pdf). However chief justice Mary J. MULLARKEY had to justify current AG John William SUTHERS for running his DA position (Fourth Judicial District - Colorado) for eight years so she clipped only this sentence to deny certiorari:

Wouldn't you guess - this certiorari has been scrubbed.

I have always upheld that this one sentence, selected because it has nothing about repairing the defect quickly as possible, would only hold true if the electorate is aware the official's oath is faulty and decides as a body politic that it is fine. - Which of course, the People would never do if they knew that the official was intentionally running a vacant office.

Click here (https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B1EaV_bU7VImMmIzMDdiNmUtMzY2Yy00MzgzLTkxYTE tNzZmZjU1MmJkYTdl&hl=en_US). SUTHERS cleared out his office the next morning.

So, in essence, what is being offered here is that the "culpability dodge" of the supposed oath-sworn officers, who are the entrusted governing force, is what renders said officers impotent and derilict of the obligations and duties they would otherwise be bound by law and oath to perform.

In other words, there exists NO responsible, honorable and willing guardian or governing force who will perform the understood and expected duty-bound obligation of preventing an unlawful seizure on land against a peaceful inhabitant who has declared and demonstrated competence and the absence of being in contract with the Federal Reserve.

What is a man to do then?

Frederick Burrell
07-15-11, 03:05 AM
Yes, what is a man to do, since even the act of attempting to maintain ones rights is now being considered a potential sign of an enemy combatant, at terrorist. How long before the false facade, and pretense of abiding by the constitution is no longer desirable or maintained. It would appear that day is not far off. fB

David Merrill
07-15-11, 11:29 AM
So, in essence, what is being offered here is that the "culpability dodge" of the supposed oath-sworn officers, who are the entrusted governing force, is what renders said officers impotent and derilict of the obligations and duties they would otherwise be bound by law and oath to perform.

In other words, there exists NO responsible, honorable and willing guardian or governing force who will perform the understood and expected duty-bound obligation of preventing an unlawful seizure on land against a peaceful inhabitant who has declared and demonstrated competence and the absence of being in contract with the Federal Reserve.

What is a man to do then?

The concepts of Qui Tam (http://imageshack.com/a/img538/6374/R4iM4u.jpg) and Resulting Trust (http://imageshack.com/a/img537/4566/a0zgOv.jpg)(ee) become viable. Timothy F. GEITHNER began gambling May 16th on Americans losing their homes in foreclosures. This opens up Waiver of Tort (http://imageshack.com/a/img911/976/gW7w7Q.jpg) - true judgment based in the facts.

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/4566/a0zgOv.jpg

The SoS was threatening me with Class 5 Felony charges for using the Great Seal on a Finance Statement until I pointed out the SoS was in breach of trust with Donald DREW - on the Colorado Republic. Page 1 (http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6262/20mlien16.jpg), Page 2 (http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/537/Lypbhi.jpg).

I simply pointed out that now I am trustee, I am affiliated with the bastard (http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8756/affiliations.jpg) state they disowned:

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/9166/20mlien23assent.jpg

Yes, what is a man to do, since even the act of attempting to maintain ones rights is now being considered a potential sign of an enemy combatant, at terrorist. How long before the false facade, and pretense of abiding by the constitution is no longer desirable or maintained. It would appear that day is not far off. fB

It would appear we await a truly Final Judgment. Judgment came upon the original Qui Tam action (http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4712/beijing.jpg) exactly 30 days later; on September 11th, 2001. Remember how the Stock Market was shut down for three days?

Frederick Burrell
07-15-11, 01:00 PM
Simply put there is no Trust.

But then you have others that would imply that there is a hidden hand at work, that keeps a watchful eye on the so called trustees. Perhaps if you are willing to give up everything to the State, they will embrace you as a peaceful inhabitant. We have certainly been programmed to this end by our religious systems, and it appears that some find remedy is this. hmmmmm

fB

Trust Guy
07-15-11, 01:07 PM
Simply put there is no Trust.
fB

I would beg to differ , although the Trust has long been breached and properties converted to another use .

"It is only by considering the granted powers, in their true character of trust or delegated powers, that all the various parts of our complicated system of government can be harmonized and explained".

- John C. Calhoun, ( 7th Vice President of the United States ) A Discourse on the Constitution and Government of the United States - (1851 posthumous)

Frederick Burrell
07-15-11, 01:12 PM
David a question for you. I can not see any of the your gif files. I get a message that the domain is not registered. to register go to the imageshack site to register. But I am not the admin. of this domain. suggestions please.fB

Michael Joseph
07-15-11, 01:53 PM
I would beg to differ , although the Trust has long been breached and properties converted to another use .

"It is only by considering the granted powers, in their true character of trust or delegated powers, that all the various parts of our complicated system of government can be harmonized and explained".

- John C. Calhoun, ( 7th Vice President of the United States ) A Discourse on the Constitution and Government of the United States - (1851 posthumous)

Thank you for this post. Because this is at the heart of trust. The word "our" begs a society as Trust does. Trust begs a Trustee and a Beneficiary - a particular society with a political goal - a "moral person".

Simply put, I therefore must consent and that action of consent in the Public is a benefit gained upon the Dead Hand "office of beneficiary" - or perhaps trustee if you consider "TENANT".

Therefore "I have no trust in you" is a handy phrase.

David Merrill
07-15-11, 03:21 PM
David a question for you. I can not see any of the your gif files. I get a message that the domain is not registered. to register go to the imageshack site to register. But I am not the admin. of this domain. suggestions please.fB

That is probably a matter of me changing to more public access settings of the link. Please tell me the link and I will check it out.

Thank you for this post. Because this is at the heart of trust. The word "our" begs a society as Trust does. Trust begs a Trustee and a Beneficiary - a particular society with a political goal - a "moral person".

Simply put, I therefore must consent and that action of consent in the Public is a benefit gained upon the Dead Hand "office of beneficiary" - or perhaps trustee if you consider "TENANT".

Therefore "I have no trust in you" is a handy phrase.

I have tried that a few times. It works quite well.

"I do not trust you."

Frederick Burrell
07-15-11, 03:23 PM

A Trust would be a good explanation of what the present government is supposed to be, I agree. But I still maintain that there is no Trust. How can you have a Trust without trust. Are you saying you trust the government. If not what is the Trust. fB

Frederick Burrell
07-15-11, 03:34 PM
The concepts of Qui Tam (http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4712/beijing.jpg) and Resulting Trust (http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7398/20mlienoriginalreturn.jpg)(ee) become viable. Timothy F. GEITHNER began gambling May 16th on Americans losing their homes in foreclosures. This opens up Waiver of Tort (http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1113/waiveroftort.jpg) - true judgment based in the facts.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7398/20mlienoriginalreturn.jpg

The SoS was threatening me with Class 5 Felony charges for using the Great Seal on a Finance Statement until I pointed out the SoS was in breach of trust with Donald DREW - on the Colorado Republic. Page 1 (http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6262/20mlien16.jpg), Page 2 (http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9568/20mlien17.jpg).

I simply pointed out that now I am trustee, I am affiliated with the bastard (http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8756/affiliations.jpg) state they disowned:

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/9166/20mlien23assent.jpg

It would appear we await a truly Final Judgment. Judgment came upon the original Qui Tam action (http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4712/beijing.jpg) exactly 30 days later; on September 11th, 2001. Remember how the Stock Market was shut down for three days?

David In the above post there is supposed to be two inserted images. They appear to me as a frog in an ice cube. These also appear in some of the heading for different forums thread on the main page instead of the intended graphics.

David Merrill
07-15-11, 03:39 PM
Speaking only for myself. I am saying that I trust the oath of office. I am saying I can trust that if the oath of office is properly formed, subscribed and published - I can trust that the official will abide by the bills of rights enumerated in the constitutions and will accept his oath for value. If he breaks his oath, I will hopefully have already noticed him of the price on menu:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/537/4EzCPD.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/537/SqabgA.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/673/fs0RBg.jpg

Chex
07-15-11, 04:33 PM
BAMN! Right in the kisser:

Section 3. Defaulting collector disqualified from office. No person who is now or hereafter may become a collector or receiver of public money, or the deputy or assistant of such collector or receiver, and who shall have become a defaulter in his office, shall be eligible to or assume the duties of any office of trust or profit in this state, under the laws thereof, or of any municipality therein, until he shall have accounted for and paid over all public money for which he may be accountable.

Frederick Burrell
07-15-11, 04:53 PM
Speaking only for myself. I am saying that I trust the oath of office. I am saying I can trust that if the oath of office is properly formed, subscribed and published - I can trust that the official will abide by the bills of rights enumerated in the constitutions and will accept his oath for value. If he breaks his oath, I will hopefully have already noticed him of the price on menu:

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3271/billingnotice.jpg

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4721/uccart9securityagreemen.jpg

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7398/20mlienoriginalreturn.jpg

Well David that looks better 2 out of three I could read. The last one still showed up as a frog in an ice cube.

You have a lot more trust then I do David, at least in this system of things. I'm still waiting for the AG to live up to his oath and return what was taken. Not holding my breath. He is the highest law enforcement officer in the state and has not lived up to his oath of office, what can I expect from the rest. He now has the default judgement, knows what the law is and is still refusing to be in honor. Time for the next step. I suppose. fB

Anthony Joseph
07-15-11, 05:15 PM
My question, I believe is still relevant even though we see breaches of oaths.

Who is SUPPOSED to be the governing force/authority when an unlawful seizure on land will take place, or has taken place, by a party who does not utilize the proper venue for such action?

Whether or not that office is being honored and fulfilled is another matter; the question remains, who is it that SHOULD do it according to the law regarding such matters?

There has to be a protective force in place to perform else why even have a law stating that the USDC "...shall also have exclusive original cognizance of all seizures on land..."

Who or what has been designated as the protecting and governing force to avert the fraudulent and improper process of an acting party who fails to use the proper venue or follow the law it is subject to?

Frederick Burrell
07-15-11, 05:24 PM

Who is SUPPOSED to be the governing force/authority when an unlawful seizure on land will take place, or has taken place, by a party who does not utilize the proper venue for such action?

Whether or not that office is being honored and fulfilled is another matter; the question remains, who is it that SHOULD do it according to the law regarding such matters?

There has to be a protective force in place to perform else why even have a law stating that the USDC "...shall also have exclusive original cognizance of all seizures on land..."

Who or what has been designated as the protecting and governing force to avert the fraudulent and improper process of an acting party who fails to use the proper venue or follow the law it is subject to?

Great question. In my case the AG of the state of Hawaii was the offender. So I would imagine I would need to take it to a federal level. Who on a federal level, I'm not quite sure yet. I hope someone has the answer. fB

Frederick Burrell
07-15-11, 05:38 PM

I'm writing a letter at present that I'm going to send off to a number of federal agencies that are sworn to uphold the constitution. I plan on sending them registered mail. i will let you know what kind of responses I get back. Its a little slow going for me as I'm having to try and find references to laws that are applicable. So it might be a while. I'm slow but I get there. fB

Axe
09-13-11, 11:47 PM

It seems to me the answer to your stated question is "the people".

When you put it like that, you have 2 choices:

You live with the injustice, or you bring justice.

Problem is, sheep do not fight. The UST has insured it's perpetuation by making Unics of most.

I'm not crying "revolution", just saying that if your question requires a theoretical answer, there
seems to me to be only two. The two mentioned above.

All the legal wrangling is "hope" that UST will still conform to law. I don't believe they will.
I think if enough sheep stop being Unics, even UST's own rules will be thrown out in order
to maintain power and control.

My basis; the War of 1812.

But in 1812 there were far more "men" around than sheep, so we prevailed. I don't think
now we would have the same outcome.

Don Hamis
10-12-11, 04:27 AM
Many USTs were removed without replacement during the 10-year program and many thousands of old underground tanks were replaced with newer tanks made of corrosion resistant materials (such as fiberglass) and constructed as double walled tanks to catch leaks from the inner tanks and to give an interstitial space to accommodate leak detection sensors. Piping was replaced during the same period with much of the new piping being double wall construction and made of fiberglass or plastic materials. Tank monitoring systems capable of detecting leaks as small as 0.1 gallons-per-hour were installed and other methods were adopted to alert the tank operator of leaks and potential leaks.

David Merrill
10-12-11, 01:25 PM
Many USTs were removed without replacement during the 10-year program and many thousands of old underground tanks were replaced with newer tanks made of corrosion resistant materials (such as fiberglass) and constructed as double walled tanks to catch leaks from the inner tanks and to give an interstitial space to accommodate leak detection sensors. Piping was replaced during the same period with much of the new piping being double wall construction and made of fiberglass or plastic materials. Tank monitoring systems capable of detecting leaks as small as 0.1 gallons-per-hour were installed and other methods were adopted to alert the tank operator of leaks and potential leaks.

This is an interesting bot. Underground Storage Tanks are imposed upon United States Trust - UST.

Treefarmer
10-18-11, 01:30 AM

The bot's purpose seems to be the promotion of the link in the signature line which links to a website called shadeschandelier dot com.
Don Hamis is doing the same thing over here (http://www.accahelp.com/general/164-acca-exam-centres-2.html) and here (http://www.xbox360chat.com/forum/members/3863.html) and here (http://www.xboxmb.com/members/don-hamis/) and a bunch of other forums.
Looks like he only posts once into each forum though.

fishnet
11-02-11, 06:55 PM
In what forum do we reclaim the Cestui Qui Vie Trust and establish the record? How do we address the True Name in reference to the Cestui Qui Vie Trust? Are we agent/operator, Authorized Agent, trustee? Will we be trespassing on the UST when we reclaim the Cestui Qui Vie Trust?

Frederick Burrell
11-04-11, 08:18 AM
You are the grantor/beneficiary and can appoint yourself as administrator. Which in turn can appoint public servants as trustees as they are sworn under Oath to uphold the laws of the Trust, ie the constitution. As the administrator the trustee must follow your orders and policies. fB

motla68
11-04-11, 01:19 PM
You are the grantor/beneficiary and can appoint yourself as administrator. Which in turn can appoint public servants as trustees as they are sworn under Oath to uphold the laws of the Trust, ie the constitution. As the administrator the trustee must follow your orders and policies. fB

Do you have a Oath of office or appointment of duty to act as administrator ?

motla68
11-04-11, 01:29 PM
It is in my opinion that the democracy in place is a government corporation, why else would they be listed in Dunn and Bradstreet, we get called "customer" whenever requesting records and even at the DMV, there is shareholder investors, rumors of some instruments we ask for records on are actually bonded and put on the open market and the list goes on. It is time to start calling things for what they are rather then what they are not. Which position do you want, if you want to be an officer of corporation then you must have oath of office or appointment of duty to do so, if you want to be a citizen then be a good citizen and help out the investors and shareholders build the economy, if you want to be investor/shareholder then treat your servants well even if they do not know who they are. If nothing else and you just want to walk away from it all and not want to deal with any part of the system then go get your own island out in the ocean somewhere because their survey is extensive.

Frederick Burrell
11-04-11, 03:17 PM
Do you have a Oath of office or appointment of duty to act as administrator ?

grantor can appoint the administrator of choice. In a corporation the the investors(grantors) vote for an administrator who then set policies and implements them the employees/trustees carry out the orders of the administrator.

Who has full liability, you do. As grantor/investor you put up the capitol/sweat equity. fB

The creation cannot be greater then the creator.

motla68
11-04-11, 03:45 PM
grantor can appoint the administrator of choice. In a corporation the the investors(grantors) vote for an administrator who then set policies and implements them the employees/trustees carry out the orders of the administrator.

Who has full liability, you do. As grantor/investor you put up the capitol/sweat equity. fB

The creation cannot be greater then the creator.

You personally created that corporation?

Frederick Burrell
11-04-11, 05:44 PM
would the trust exist if you were not born?

motla68
11-04-11, 06:15 PM
Who's signature is on the documents?

not frederick burrel.

Frederick Burrell
11-04-11, 06:42 PM

motla68
11-04-11, 07:13 PM

yup, it would just survey some other event.

Frederick Burrell
11-05-11, 04:19 AM
Then you and I are talking about two different trusts. I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Just so were are clear you are saying the FREDERICK BURRELL FAMILY NAME Trust would still exit if I were not born or the SS social secrutiry trust would exist if I had not signed up for social security.

I would have thought this fit right in with your 4 corners method of allowing the judge to settle the matter honerably according to his sworn oath of office. Under what authority would he settle the account. Acting as trustee for the account he could settle it. fB

motla68
11-05-11, 12:46 PM
Forget about trusts, I am speaking in terms of estates here, equitably speaking an interest creates an estate. Also that if you were not named FREDERICK BURRELL FAMILY NAME, there would be someon else born who would be named that. Your not the only one in that family correct? and there is probably more then one family named Burrel.
Life continues on it's course even if you or I was not physically present upon this earth.

Sworn Oath as in applicable to them, not to us. Their Gawd, probably not the same as Yahovah.
For example: 18 USC 242 technically only applies when in the performance of their duties, not when they are out of uniform at the grocery store or on vacation time.

The interest and intent is with each man, both heavan and hell or God and Satan is within us.
Do you remember the following post I put out?
http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?135-Manifesting-a-conscience-from-the-bosom-of-man-a-moral-law-Nature-law&p=726&viewfull=1#post726

Our spirit was not there at the time the Declaration of Independence was signed or the Constitution so we do not have first hand knowledge, just hearsay. Is hearsay ever permissible in a court of law?
Consider the COLB/BC as just a gift token we use that is connected to all that so we can communicate in the world of the state, a passport if you will. Biblically speaking we are asked to be in the world, not of the world. So that would be dual interests, more then one estate or one my say more then one usufruct.

Frederick Burrell
11-05-11, 01:17 PM
Yes it would seem we are not a party to the constitution and all that it entails, except for those that swear an oath to uphold it.
That piece of paper does not give me my rights, but it does establish the rules of conduct for those that choose to be a part of government as employees or those that desire to contract with the government. fB

Anthony Joseph
11-05-11, 04:29 PM
Here (http://www.youtube.com/user/RobbbRyder#p/u/4/GhWcG6Um15I) is an interesting take on this issue.

This opinion states that the FIRST MIDDLE LAST creation is a grant deed to a landed estate of real property given from your natural father (grantor) to you (grantee) as ordained by God - a Divine inheritance ("...take dominion of the earth... replenish the earth and subdue it..."

The event was registered, similar to the recordation of a Warranty Deed with one element missing - EXECUTION by the grantee. With this grant lacking, and in want of completion, it is rendered abandoned and the oath-sworn guardians, protectors and defenders of the Divine inheritance given to His sons and daughters are left with the charge of Wardship over the estate until such time as the true heir to the estate, and owner of the real property and interests therein, comes forth to make that Rightful Claim. Once this act and deed is done, ALL wardship ceases and ALL claims, liens and encumbrances once attached to that estate are NULLED and VOIDED. The Wards now become servants and vassals to the king and his estate by command and Will of the Creator - SO HELP ME GOD. DUAL ROLES.

You have the highest and final jurisdiction over your landed estate and it's real property and interests, and ANY and ALL oath-sworn public officers OF ANY KIND are oath-bound to protect, defend and guard you and your estate against ALL belligerents who may come against you.

You are the tribunal of the court of record of your estate and when you issue orders to God's servants, they must obey or be removed from that office. They are essentially inferior clerics and clergy who entered into an office of their own free will and choice. They have also chosen to take oaths and vows, swearing unto God to carry out His Law and Will. The Vicar general (http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15402a.htm)in each area has highest and final jurisdiction over those who administer and act upon Civil Law (Roman Law). A living man and immortal living soul Created in the image of God administers and acts upon common law (the unwritten law of reason based on Divine Law). The Vicar (http://www.youtube.com/user/RobbbRyder#p/a/u/0/IEibtua5yC8) is also your servant in common law (Divine Law) if you accept his vows. Issue him orders, and by his Holy vows unto God, he must carry them out. DUAL ROLES.

motla68
11-05-11, 08:36 PM
Yes it would seem we are not a party to the constitution and all that it entails, except for those that swear an oath to uphold it.
That piece of paper does not give me my rights, but it does establish the rules of conduct for those that choose to be a part of government as employees or those that desire to contract with the government. fB

Good to see you finally coming around a little, I remember a majority of you debating with me tooth and nail about this.

Cheers!

motla68
11-05-11, 08:41 PM
Here (http://www.youtube.com/user/RobbbRyder#p/u/4/GhWcG6Um15I) is an interesting take on this issue.

This opinion states that the FIRST MIDDLE LAST creation is a grant deed to a landed estate of real property given from your natural father (grantor) to you (grantee) as ordained by God - a Divine inheritance ("...take dominion of the earth... replenish the earth and subdue it..."

The event was registered, similar to the recordation of a Warranty Deed with one element missing - EXECUTION by the grantee. With this grant lacking, and in want of completion, it is rendered abandoned and the oath-sworn guardians, protectors and defenders of the Divine inheritance given to His sons and daughters are left with the charge of Wardship over the estate until such time as the true heir to the estate, and owner of the real property and interests therein, comes forth to make that Rightful Claim. Once this act and deed is done, ALL wardship ceases and ALL claims, liens and encumbrances once attached to that estate are NULLED and VOIDED. The Wards now become servants and vassals to the king and his estate by command and Will of the Creator - SO HELP ME GOD. DUAL ROLES.

You have the highest and final jurisdiction over your landed estate and it's real property and interests, and ANY and ALL oath-sworn public officers OF ANY KIND are oath-bound to protect, defend and guard you and your estate against ALL belligerents who may come against you.

You are the tribunal of the court of record of your estate and when you issue orders to God's servants, they must obey or be removed from that office. They are essentially inferior clerics and clergy who entered into an office of their own free will and choice. They have also chosen to take oaths and vows, swearing unto God to carry out His Law and Will. The Vicar general (http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15402a.htm)in each area has highest and final jurisdiction over those who administer and act upon Civil Law (Roman Law). A living man and immortal living soul Created in the image of God administers and acts upon common law (the unwritten law of reason based on Divine Law). The Vicar (http://www.youtube.com/user/RobbbRyder#p/a/u/0/IEibtua5yC8) is also your servant in common law (Divine Law) if you accept his vows. Issue him orders, and by his Holy vows unto God, he must carry them out. DUAL ROLES.

Language and words are a powerful force, one word can change the direction of a legal term. For example when you mention the words common or solomon, one means within the public and the other in the private, BUT when you put the words " probate in " in front of either one of those it changes the meaning, it actually flips the intent of the meaning. The venetians did this with the word gold, took the letter l out and mad it god, flip 2 letters of god and you have dog which another society had done or other bastardization such as pronouncing it .. Gawd.
If man brings everything into one then it simplifies things and wakes one up to the truth that their is oneness in all. How would we know what was good if there was no bad?
Each one of us has both within us, each one has their own Ego, so then if each is balanced equally you have zero point energy(state of mind). It is not to say that we be bad or good, but to recognize that both is within us, the potential to be either or. An interest creates an Estate, for what purpose will you choose within your state of mind your estate to be, for good or for bad?