PDA

View Full Version : New Student

Sealhunter31
10-11-14, 11:56 PM
Hello. My name is Louis Eklund. I have recently had a son born, and while researching info on not registering his birth I had came upon www.stormthunder.com. From that website I found my way to this forum and joined the site. I am very passionate about this whole thing, and have shared the information with many people that I know. They are not as excited about it as I am, and actually seem to think that I am misinformed or whatever. They will feel different once I have first hand results and am actually able to say that my wife and I are doing this, as well as are willing to invest our time and energy into teach/learning anything that we can involving the matter at hand.

My wife and I are from rural Alaska, and there are no banks in the village that we live in. I will be calling our banks today and trying to get this process started via telephone, notary, and us mail. I am interested in going into a continuous pursuit of knowledge on this topic, as well as to teach and recruit people into making the conversion/transition.

If anyone is willing to teach me what they know I would love to begin regular communication with you. My goal is to end our national debt. This is the most reasonable way that I see.

Each One
Teach One
Louis

David Merrill
10-12-14, 02:07 AM
Welcome to 'Saving to Suitors' Club Louis;

I think it is commendable to teach your children about voluntary consent early. Thank you for contributing to ending the national debt!

Regards,

David Merrill.