PDA

View Full Version : Hello and thank you!

DiamondK
10-14-14, 06:04 AM
It has been a long time since I've joined a forum, but I'd like to say HELLO and THANK YOU to all of you that contribute to the generous information given on this site. I have been lurking for a few weeks and joined a few days ago. I thought I posted an intro thread but I cannot find it anywhere, so I apologize in advance if there are two lingering out there because I could not find the first one.

Anyway, I have been studying for the last year (nearly) but more intensely in the last month or so on reclaiming my sovereignty. I have always questioned why things were there way they are but never went looking for the information. Sometime last year I had a spiritual nudging that awakened me to how things really operate in this system of things which led me to begin looking for answers. Fast forward, I found this site among a few others. As of the beginning of this month I started making my demand for lawful money, changed one signature card and faxed it back to USAA, and am waiting on a mailed signature card for my MI credit union account. I stopped my direct deposit for now until I feel my banks have had sufficient notice that I will only be dealing in lawful money from now on. I have yet to receive a paper check, but am excited about it (somehow like it's a first real check).

Anyway, I am a single mom of two children, 17 and 13 and am teaching them both about how to never "volunteer" for the system, until they have completely learned how to navigate without liability. Unfortunately, I have signed them up for the BC and SSNs not knowing but am now working on the affidavits to rescind the contracts for all of us.

I could go on and on just rambling so I will stop here and once again thank you all for your gifts of energy and giving. Blessings to all of you and those of us who hope to follow...

Diamond

David Merrill
10-18-14, 10:39 PM
Hi Diamond;

I will approve your posts. Thank you for the thoughtful post! Welcome to StSC.