PDA

View Full Version : Political Ponerology: A Science On the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes

allodial
10-16-14, 03:35 AM
Political Ponerology: A Science On the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes
Red Pill Press (PDF ebook online--here) (www.doomsteaddiner.net/uploads/peter/ponerology.pdf)

The book you hold in your hand may be the most important book you will ever read; in fact, it will be. No matter who you are, what your status in life, what your age or sex or nationality or ethnic background, you will, at some point in your life, feel the touch or relentless grip of the cold hand of Evil.

The book you hold in your hand is going to give you answers to many of the questions about Evil in our world. This book is not just about macrosocial evil, it is also about everyday evil, because, in a very real sense, the two are inseparable. The long term accumulation of everyday evil always and inevitably leads to Grand Systemic Evil that destroys more innocent people than any other phenomenon on this planet.

The book you hold in your hands is also a survival guide. As I said above, this book will be the most important book you will ever read. Unless, of course, you are a psychopath.

“What does psychopathy have to do with personal or social evil?” you may ask.

Absolutely everything. Whether you know it or not, each and every day your life is touched by the effects of psychopathy on our world. You are about to learn that even if there isn’t much we can do about geological and cosmological catastrophe, there is a lot we can do about social and macrosocial evil, and the very first thing to do is to learn about it. In the case of psychopathy and its effects on our world, what you don’t know definitely can and will hurt you.
Nowadays the word “psychopath” generally evokes images of the barely restrained - yet surprisingly urbane - mad-dog serial killer, Dr. Hannibal Lecter, of Silence of the Lambs fame.

I will admit that this was the image that came to my mind whenever I heard the word; almost, that is. The big difference was that I never thought of a psychopath as possibly being so cultured or so capable of passing as “normal”. But I was wrong, and I was to learn this lesson quite painfully by direct experience. The exact details are chronicled elsewhere; what is important is that this experience was probably one of the most painful and instructive episodes of my life, and it enabled me to overcome a block in my awareness of the world around me and those who inhabit it.

Regarding blocks to awareness, I need to state for the record that I have spent 30 years studying psychology, history, culture, religion, myth and the so-called paranormal. I also have worked for many years with hypnotherapy - which gave me a very good mechanical knowledge of how the mind/brain of the human being operates at very deep levels. But even so, I was still operating with certain beliefs firmly in place that were shattered by my research into psychopathy. I realized that there was a certain set of ideas that I held about human beings that were sacrosanct – and false. I even wrote about this once in the following way:

…my work has shown me that the vast majority of people want to do good, to experience good things, think good thoughts, and make decisions with good results. And they try with all their might to do so! With the majority of people having this internal desire, why the Hell isn't it happening?

Related: The Sociopath Next Door (https://marucha.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/the-sociopath-next-door.pdf)

shikamaru
10-18-14, 11:38 PM
No one delivers like you do, allodial.

Thanks a bunch, man.