PDA

View Full Version : National ID and suppression.

David Merrill
03-03-11, 02:26 PM
I am approaching two facets about identity in this article. One is that our true name is truthful, and when we understand the distinction between what our parents named us and full or legal name we can begin to use the truth as a lie detector. The second facet is an article about National ID that will reveal some things I hope, about the first facet.

I have not read this article (http://current.com/news/93028205_in-less-than-90-days-you-will-be-required-by-federal-law-to-carry-a-national-id-card.htm) past:

Even though no one on Capitol Hill is talking about it, unless it is stopped, the provisions of The Real ID Act of 2005 (Public Law 109-13, 119 Stat 392), through the Department of Homeland Security, will require the federalization of State-issued driver's licenses by May 11, 2011.

This is the type of card the Nazi's and the communists in the Soviet Union made people carry.

The video comes up paused on an imposing LEO at a courthouse weapons search gate with metal detectors etc... I wont play that unless I have to. That sort of stuff is actually bad for my health, at least so it feels - suppression. It is against natural law.

Which brings up the 'saving to suitors' clause (again). This makes for the diversity between different types of character. For the purposes of this article, the difference between people and government employees.

The author of the article about the imposing National ID is kind enough to tell me where to find source material by citing Public Law 109-13 (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImZTQxMjEzZDAtM2M1Yy00YzhmLWJkN zgtMjVmOGU1NjA5N2Q3&hl=en) and so there is no need to subject myself to the alarmist clutter. Much like the article, I do not need to read past the first sentence!

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=40&d=1299163021

...a federal agency may not accept, for any official purpose, a driver license...

True - the law will go into effect three years after the Act was passed. But it only applies to people identifying themselves to federal agencies. And even so, only for official purposes; which probably does not include for security purposes. [Technically it does not apply to people - it affects people. The new law applies to federal agencies.] Here is what I am telling you about the 'saving to suitors' clause of 1789; it inherently prohibits Congress from getting out of its federal box. It can only make that stipulation for its own.

And it will have difficulty enforcing that too. For one example at the federal courthouses (http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2773/uscourthouse.jpg). Look at the Rules (http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/906/rulesuscourthouse.jpg). I must have a government-issued ID card to get in. The five guards on duty were quite rude when I told them I did not have one and in addition would not let me pass through inside. I was after this document, synchronistically about People - Ensminger 1 (http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_ensminger_1.jpg), Ensminger 2 (http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_ensminger_2.jpg), Ensminger 3 (http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_ensminger_3.jpg). You see behind the Rules is the clerk's office so I pulled out my cell phone, in front of the steaming guards and watched the clerk pick up. I showed her my $10 bill through the window and she brought my document to me and was quite pleased to tender the transaction right in front of the oppressive guards. Mainly because they were trying to ruin our jovial mood - which made it all the more fun! [Pulling out my camera to photograph the sign in front of them was so fun, I almost pushed it to photograph their sourpuss faces.]

Another example is in the process of settling my $20M lien against the State, I petitioned for enforcement of my waiver of tort (http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1113/waiveroftort.jpg) from chief judge DANIEL in Denver. The clerk wanted to fabricate the illusion the lien was bogus and opened a civil suit and notified me that all documents filed into my $39 evidence repository would now be directed to his suit. his because they never billed me $350 or even asked me if I was indigent (in forma pauperis)] I refused for cause. Next the judge appointed to his case ordered the magistrate to schedule the clerk's case for jury trial and I accepted this conditionally, instructing that I felt it error to open the civil suit instead of issueing the Writ of Enforcement upon the principles of waiver of tort, and more to my point - I sent a photo of my ID card with my signature and thumbprint so that I could get into the courthouse. If they were willing to convene a jury, I was willing to go explain to the panel about my lien and get my Writ that way - but I had to get into the courthouse to do that. [When I really need to get into the courthouse I just call the clerk to the front door and he clears me. I find it more effective to pay $35 for Certificate of Mailing (http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4998/certificateofmailingfil.pdf) through a process server, as you see by looking closely.] Now I also request of you to notice that last entry - about lawful money - note the last page on the bill itself, was filed once again in my original evidence repository while the Notice of Lien (http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2119/noticeoflien.pdf) itself, was filed in originally in the clerk's civil suit.

In fact, true name and lawful money are of similar character just as legal name and elastic currency of the Fed are. The lien arose from the chief judge overriding an abatement for misnomer - four and a half years after the alleged crime! This of course violated my speedy trial rights and was obviously done on the presumption that I would plead guilty and accept a week of Community Service instead of 18 months in prison. Bad gamble. I will upload over 100 pages I saved from SuiJurisClub about that drama soon so you can refresh yourselves if you like. My point here is a bit more succinct.

When I wanted a transcript of the billing notice (http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3271/billingnotice.jpg)in open court I paid in lawful money (http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/2259/transcriptorder82508.jpg). The chief judge, standing there as I photographed the order, corrected my name (http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/3307/namecorrected.jpg); a major confession to violating the original abatement for misnomer (http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7294/misnomer.jpg). Looking over that definition for misnomer notice that I was never arraigned in his court - because the clerk never would correct the name on the case to my name. Thinking it over the judge even established the name of the trust, DAVID MERRILL to deposit the $20M in lawful money, as demanded on the published lien (http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/8576/20mlien11.jpg), upon settlement.

If the bill were really to effect me I would find the notice in the federal register and refuse it for cause.

The articles that rely on sensationalism like that are so common I really can ignore them anymore. Like I said, I only read the first paragraph. The sickening feeling of suppression stopped me from reading past the citation. My theory is by knowing your identity you have a tuning fork based in truth by which our solar plexus (http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_AutonomicNervousSystem.jpg) (Chinese call it abdominal brain) either creates resonance or dissonance. In the attached diagram that part of our system is even called sympathetic.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Treefarmer
03-04-11, 03:05 AM
Thank you for finding that Public Law David.
I read the pages which you linked.
It looks to me like this law affects the way that State agencies will be issuing their DLs.
They have a choice to comply with the federal guidelines or make it clear that they are not complying.
I wonder what the non-compliance penalties will turn out to be?

I'm really glad that I'm learning my true name. Not knowing who I am has caused me a lot of problems in life already.
Knowing who I am and in whom I put my trust is powerful knowledge.
How would I be able to identify myself correctly to others if I don't even know who I am?

I'm happy to know that I am NOT a plastic card.

David Merrill
03-04-11, 01:20 PM
Thank you for finding that Public Law David.
I read the pages which you linked.
It looks to me like this law affects the way that State agencies will be issuing their DLs.
They have a choice to comply with the federal guidelines or make it clear that they are not complying.
I wonder what the non-compliance penalties will turn out to be?

I'm really glad that I'm learning my true name. Not knowing who I am has caused me a lot of problems in life already.
Knowing who I am and in whom I put my trust is powerful knowledge.
How would I be able to identify myself correctly to others if I don't even know who I am?

I'm happy to know that I am NOT a plastic card.

I am very happy to know you are NOT a plastic card too!

It is useful to acknowledge that correct identity of the parties, the signors, of any contract is crucial to the validity of any enforcement. Look at this older definition of misnomer (http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7294/misnomer.jpg). Note that misnomer will disqualify pleadings - which is to say a court cannot accept your plea of Guilty or Not Guilty if you have abated the cause for misnomer. [Publish notice for the clerk to correct the name on the cause, and then ten days later publish a default judgement when the clerk fails to do so.]

Also consider this older definition of arraignment (http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/439/arraignmentexvisitation.jpg). There you find exactly what you are speaking of Treefarmer; your relationship (contract/trust) in G-d is greatly improved by discovering (rediscovering) what your true name is. Ex visitation Dei is vestigial of a defendant who has come into the profane from the ecclesia. An ad hoc jury is formed by the elisor to determine if he is disingenuous, then he is schooled and finally arraigned. This process is now replaced by psychological evaluation (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImNWI4OWZmNzEtMjY1My00MzJlLWE5Z mYtMjZjMmU2Y2UxNDFh&hl=en) for competency.

Regards,

David Merrill.

ELISORS, practice. Two persons appointed by the court to return a jury, when the sheriff and the coroner [public officials of the judiciary/law enforcement] have been challenged as incompetent; in this case the elisors return the writ of venire directed to them, with a panel of the juror's names, and their return is final, no challenge being allowed to their array. 3 Bl. Com. 355,; 3 Cowen, 296; 1 Cowen, 32.

BONMAN
03-13-11, 03:39 AM
Based on the Revised Code of Washington I have come to the following conclusions, I think this may shed some light on this subject of the National ID and Driver License issue.
The Washington Dept. of License is only granted authority to issue Licenses, (see definition of “License” below). A license grants authority to persons to engage in any business, profession, trade, occupation, or activity except for health professions. A “License” is a “Certificate” that ; include license, certificate of registration, certificate of qualification, certificate of competency, certificate of authority, and any other instrument, by whatever name designated, authorizing the practice of a profession or calling, the carrying on of a business or occupation
1. A DRIVER LICENSE IS A BUSINESS LICENSE

2. A CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION IS A BUSINESS LICENSE (license tabs, license plates)

3. A “CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE” IS A CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION, aka a BUSINESS LICENSE,( a “certified birth certificate” is requested or required to obtain a “Driver License”, in effect a business license requesting a business license)

4. The term TRADE OR BUSINESS, at (26 USC 7701 (a) (26), relates to, RCW 43.24.020
Powers and duties — Licensing, the director of licensing shall administer all laws with respect to the examination of applicants for, and the issuance of, licenses to persons to engage in any business, profession, trade, occupation, or activity except for health professions. (does all laws refer to all State and Federal Laws ???? probably so )

5. My copy of birth record given to my parents at the hospital that I was born at clearly shows my true name written in proper grammar, signed by the M.D. and head Nurse, as well as by my parents, (the form of an affidavit), the “certified birth certificate” issued by the “State dept. of Health” indicates my “Name” in ALL CAPITAL letters, that is not proper grammar for a real life man or woman. This fact seems to indicate some type of change occurred after the STATE got a hold of the birth record, hence the STATE turned it, the birth record, into a CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION, aka a BUSINESS LICENSE, apparently a license to engage in a TRADE OR BUSINESS ???????

6. So if the Driver License is a business license the name on the license is the business name ( all capitals) and not the name of the man or woman as is usually given in proper grammar at the time they came into the world.

7. RCW Chapter 46.21 Driver license compact assures all “States” and Federal Government are addressing the same subjects as related to “Driver Licenses”

8. It seems that the National I.D. is only applying to Businesses since the National I.D. is based on the “Driver License”, aka business license.

9. Interesting also, my daughter seemed to think she needed a STATE I.D. for her 1 year old son, the I.D. has prominently emblazoned on the face the following , LICENSE # xxxxxxxxx. Signifying that the I.D. card is merely a “BUSINESS LICENSE”. By the way Name spelled in all Capitals

"We have said, and we reiterate, that a license is merely a privilege to do business and is not a contract between the authority granting it and the grantee, nor is it a property right. See syllabus by the court, No. 4, Prettyman Inc. v. Florida Real Estate Commission ex rel. Branham, 92 Fla. 515, 109 So. 442." Mayo et al. v. Market Fruit Co. of Sanford, Inc. (1949) 40 So.2d 555.

Rules of Construction
RCW 46.98.020 Provisions to be construed in pari materia.
The provisions of this title shall be construed in pari materia even though as a matter of prior legislative history they were not originally enacted in the same statute. The provisions of this title shall also be construed in pari materia with the provisions of Title 47 RCW, and with other laws relating to highways, roads, streets, bridges, ferries and vehicles. This section shall not operate retroactively.

DEPARTMENT OF LICENSE
Powers and duties — Licensing.
In addition to other powers and duties granted to the department, the director of licensing shall administer all laws with respect to the examination of applicants for, and the issuance of, licenses to persons to engage in any business, profession, trade, occupation, or activity except for health professions.

"License" defined.
The word "license" shall be construed to mean and include license, certificate of registration, certificate of qualification, certificate of competency, certificate of authority, and any other instrument, by whatever name designated, authorizing the practice of a profession or calling, the carrying on of a business or occupation, or the doing of any act required by law to be authorized by the state.

The use of the word "shall" in a statute generally imposes a mandatory duty. Spokane Cy. ex rel. Sullivan v. Glover, 2 Wn.2d at 162, 169, 97 P.2d 628 (1940).

Chapter 19.02 RCW Business license center act
19.02.020 Definitions.
As used in this chapter, the following words shall have the following meanings:

(2) "Business license center" means the business registration and licensing center established by this chapter and located in and under the administrative control of the department of licensing;

(5) "License" means the whole or part of any agency permit, license, certificate, approval, registration, charter, or any form or permission required by law, including agency rule, to engage in any activity;

(6) "Regulatory" means all licensing and other governmental or statutory requirements pertaining to business or professional activities;

(7) "Person" means any individual, sole proprietorship, partnership, association, cooperative, corporation, nonprofit organization, state or local government agency, and any other organization required to register with the state to do business in the state and to obtain one or more licenses from the state or any of its agencies;

(10) "Regulatory agency" means any state agency, board, commission, or division which regulates one or more professions, occupations, industries, businesses, or activities; (11) "Renewal application" means a document used to collect pertinent data for renewal of licenses covered under this chapter; and

Purpose.

*** CHANGE IN 2010 *** (SEE 6379.SL) ***

The legislature finds that the department of licensing administers laws relating to the licensing and regulation of professions, businesses, gambling, and other activities in addition to administering laws relating to the licensing and regulation of vehicles and vehicle operators, dealers, and manufacturers. The laws administered by the department have the common denominator of licensing and regulation and are directed toward protecting and enhancing the well-being of the residents of the state.

"Business."
"Business" includes all activities engaged in with the object of gain, benefit, or advantage to the taxpayer or to another person or class, directly or indirectly.

"Engaging in business."
"Engaging in business" means commencing, conducting, or continuing in business and also the exercise of corporate or franchise powers as well as liquidating a business when the liquidators thereof hold themselves out to the public as conducting such business.

WAC 480-30-010 Definitions.:
(6) The term "motor vehicle" shall include all vehicles or machines propelled by any power other than muscular, used upon the public highways for the transportation of persons for compensation.

Administration and improvement of certain motor vehicle laws.

The department shall be responsible for administering and recommending the improvement of the motor vehicle laws of this state relating to:

(5) certificates of ownership;

(6) certificates of license registration and license plates;

(9) licensing of dealers, motor vehicle transporters, motor vehicle wreckers, for hire vehicles, and drivers' schools;

(11) such other activities as the legislature may provide.

Powers, duties, and functions relating to motor vehicle laws vested in department.
The department of licensing is vested with all powers, functions, and duties with respect to and including the following:
(5) All general powers and duties relating to motor vehicles as provided in chapter 46.08 RCW;

(6) Certificates of ownership and registration as provided in chapters 46.12 and 46.16 RCW;

(7) The registration and licensing of motor vehicles as provided in chapters 46.12 and 46.16 RCW;

(11) The administration of the laws relating to reciprocal or proportional registration of motor vehicles as provided in chapter 46.85 RCW;

(12) The licensing of passenger vehicles for hire as provided in chapter 46.72 RCW;

(13) Operators' licenses as provided in chapter 46.20 RCW;

(18) The administration of all other laws relating to motor vehicles vested in the director of licenses on June 30, 1965.

motla68
03-13-11, 04:17 AM
"A broad definition of a tool is an entity used to interface between two or more domains that facilitates more effective action of one domain upon the other."

** A tool which is only limited upon our imagination(Ego), how many times have we used a butter knife or penny as a screwdriver?
There is an american phrase that has been said a few times in circles of freinds: " What would McGyver do?" Therefore do you suppose we can take any other non-tool and use it as a tool?
Take a look at a Drivers License, all these years we have been told it is a privilege to have a Drivers License and lately I have been telling people how you can flip the intent of it and turn a privilege into a benefit, not yours but for another domain to facilitate an action as mentioned above out of your own right to self determination, what action? to correct a mistake.
You have use of this property in the public trust that has this state tag on the back, how is the officer to know whether you are a statutory employee or a friend of the public trust (amicus curiae) whom has use of the property in consideration of enriching the public trust so we must correct the mistake. True the image on the card is not us, but something that looks like us so they know they have the correct man or woman that is authorized user of the hunk of metal that was deposited into the public trust via registration. For is not the officer making legal determinations on the road?

Minus all the legal terminology we have been indoctrinated with to use, the Drivers License is simply just a "tool" for we must think in the ways of natural law which is foreign to their own in their "official" capacity. A plastic card having a copy of a signature, not even a certified copy of signature.
Wiki link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tool

Do you think a Drivers License cannot be a tool? Check out the following link and see for yourself right from the horses mouth so to speak:
http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cse/pubs/reports/colorado/bk03ar02.html

A tools intent can be changed by your spoken words, is not your word your bond?
If so then " act " like it is of great value to you.

Back to your right of self determination, are you consenting to be recognized as a statutory employee? no? When you use statutes as a beneficial justification of use then you most certainly are from my own experiences of trial and error.

Enjoy the manifestations.

Anthony Joseph
03-13-11, 04:42 PM
"A broad definition of a tool is an entity used to interface between two or more domains that facilitates more effective action of one domain upon the other."

** A tool which is only limited upon our imagination(Ego), how many times have we used a butter knife or penny as a screwdriver?
There is an american phrase that has been said a few times in circles of freinds: " What would McGyver do?" Therefore do you suppose we can take any other non-tool and use it as a tool?
Take a look at a Drivers License, all these years we have been told it is a privilege to have a Drivers License and lately I have been telling people how you can flip the intent of it and turn a privilege into a benefit, not yours but for another domain to facilitate an action as mentioned above out of your own right to self determination, what action? to correct a mistake.
You have use of this property in the public trust that has this state tag on the back, how is the officer to know whether you are a statutory employee or a friend of the public trust (amicus curiae) whom has use of the property in consideration of enriching the public trust so we must correct the mistake. True the image on the card is not us, but something that looks like us so they know they have the correct man or woman that is authorized user of the hunk of metal that was deposited into the public trust via registration. For is not the officer making legal determinations on the road?

Minus all the legal terminology we have been indoctrinated with to use, the Drivers License is simply just a "tool" for we must think in the ways of natural law which is foreign to their own in their "official" capacity. A plastic card having a copy of a signature, not even a certified copy of signature.
Wiki link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tool

Do you think a Drivers License cannot be a tool? Check out the following link and see for yourself right from the horses mouth so to speak:
http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cse/pubs/reports/colorado/bk03ar02.html

A tools intent can be changed by your spoken words, is not your word your bond?
If so then " act " like it is of great value to you.

Back to your right of self determination, are you consenting to be recognized as a statutory employee? no? When you use statutes as a beneficial justification of use then you most certainly are from my own experiences of trial and error.

Enjoy the manifestations.

I have been essentially promoting the same mental model for some time now regarding the DL as a "tool" - utilized at arm's length solely for righteous purposes including keeping the peace with roving agents (LEOs), and assisting them by way of preventing an act of unlawful trespass against us. We essentially utilize a "chattel" of another in order to help our fellow man not to sin against us. We do this out of necessity only and due to the overwhelmingly accepted and normative expectations of "officers with guns" who are trained and conditioned that everyone they encounter is under their claimed jurisdiction. The "US system" has created this environment around us and it has sprawled out and engulfed the entire land, touching and effecting every part of "living life" as we know it including procuring vital resources and travelling freely in one's own method of locomotion upon the common right of ways across this land.

I have opined that we, as declared and competent men on the land, have free reign usufruct over any modern era "tool" which has been made into a necessity in this age by the creators and maintainors of this system we encounter every day. The intents and manner of facilitation of this system in at best dishonorable and at worst purposely enslaving so as to harvest as many souls as possible and harness the energy and sweat equity of each and every one. This is all for the unrighteous endeavor of continuing to turn people into chattel property in order to satisfy the debts and burderns of the United States of America to its creditors. We all have been duped into the decpetion of an honest and righteous "citizenship" in a "free country" when the truth is the exact opposite. This is intentionally done by those who control the Trust and the repugnant method of clandestine voluntary compliance through adhesion contracts is utilized to purposely conceal and omit the truth from unwitting, unsuspecting and TRUSTING people on this land.

My take is that when we become aware of this scheme and openly delclare and assert our separation, distinction and superior God-given unalienble rights under His Divine Trust, we then have inherent authority to take control over the creations of men through "default by dishonor" since the motives of those who currently maintain this system are facilitators of lies and deceit.

Therefore, we use the "tools" of the modern age: in our own right, out of necessity only and for righteous purposes. We transform a creation of man from something that used to control us into something that we now control in order to live amidst all others around us in peace.

Arik Alan
04-07-11, 10:03 PM
REAL ID Implementation Embraced by 41 States: Driver’s Licenses Still at Risk of Terrorist Abuse

http://www.cis.org/real-id-terrorist-abuse

allodial
05-30-11, 12:47 AM
Forcing someone to associate against their will or to assume liability for a legal entity is against laws which outlaw slavery and might also be against Hague Regulation 45. In other words: forcing someone to get an ID is to force them into a contract; is to force them into association with the DMV or with "the State". To force someone into assuming liability for a legal entity that is presumed allegiant to the State is to force someone into a nationality or allegiance (see "Hague Regulation").

Relevant: Hague Rule 94 (http://www.icrc.org/customary-ihl/eng/docs/v1_rul_rule94) ("Slavery and the slave trade in all their forms are prohibited.)

The "Hague Regulations" (Laws and Customs of War on Land (Hague IV) Article 45) declare that the occupant is forbidden to compel the inhabitants to swear allegiance to the hostile power. . . . (III Hyde, International Law, 2d revised ed., pp. 1898-1899.)

References: US Army Rules/Laws of Land Warfare;

A belligerent is forbidden to force the inhabitants of territory
occupied by it to furnish information about the army of the other
belligerent, or about its means of defense.

http://www.icrc.org/customary-ihl/eng/docs/v1_cha

Point: food for thought at least. Note: volunteering is not necessarily forbidden!

Trust Guy
05-30-11, 01:23 AM
Fed Agencies can’t accept a DL for ID eh ? Well this could get interesting , given it’s looking more and more like every “State” and “County” is a Political Subdivision of the Federal .

I guess Sonny Barger had it right between his RICO trials . Said someday Americans would need an internal passport to go from State to State .

allodial
05-30-11, 01:57 AM
Fed Agencies can’t accept a DL for ID eh ? Well this could get interesting , given it’s looking more and more like every “State” and “County” is a Political Subdivision of the Federal .

Depends one what State or County one is referring to federal states or states/republics which created the federation?

I guess Sonny Barger had it right between his RICO trials . Said someday Americans would need an internal passport to go from State to State .

What do you figure the driver license has been for the past almost 100 years? Also what does one mean by "American" or "Americans"?

shikamaru
05-30-11, 01:43 PM
Hi allodial!
Was wondering where you were ...

Carry on ...

Trust Guy
05-30-11, 02:44 PM
Depends one what State or County one is referring to federal states or states/republics which created the federation?
The Federal . This is by their own rules . Local Court have a D & B Number ? Have they accepted Federal Funds under that number ? Then they have avowed consent to being under Federal Jurisdiction and Rule as a Political Subdivision . For most all practical purposes the Republic ( E ) States in Union no longer function .

The interesting part comes with throwing their own rules up to them . I liken it to a spider caught in it’s own web .

What do you figure the driver license has been for the past almost 100 years? Also what does one mean by "American" or "Americans"?
DL has not been around all that long Nationally . If memory serves , several States did not require them of the general public till ( Let me look ) Last State , So. Dakota 1954 .

As far “what does one mean by American or Americans ?” You’ll have to ask Sonny what he meant .

allodial
05-30-11, 07:23 PM
The U.S. has federal states just as in Germany does. States which are created by the U.S. which are distinct from the creator(s) of the U.S. With Germany, there are are the federal states which are creatures of the republic that was created by the "Lander" which are NOT federal states. When the lander and the federal states have the same name.... it gets 'interesting'.

However, with Missouri, Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana it might get even more interesting because a French Colony preceded Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, Nebraska, etc rather than a British Colony.

Follow the yellow brick road.

The term "States of the Union" (which is called the United States) can refer to federal states created by the United States rather than referring to any creator of the United States. Whereas it might be safe that the states of America are not creations of the United States.

Related keywords: parallel universe, concurrent jurisdiction, extraterritoriality, creature, creator.

Trust Guy
05-30-11, 08:07 PM
The U.S. has federal states just as in Germany does. States which are created by the U.S. which are distinct from the creator(s) of the U.S. With Germany, there are are the federal states which are creatures of the republic that was created by the "Lander" which are NOT federal states. When the lander and the federal states have the same name.... it gets 'interesting'.
I hold the Federal States are mere jurisdictional overlays upon the original Estates , utilizing their land borders for convenience or possibly laying the current confusion / deception . Subsequent new admittance required the same Governmental Form as the original . i.e. - Republics . Their Constitutions are also Express Trust Instruments , from my point of view . They could hardly be aught but .

However, with Missouri, Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana it might get even more interesting because a French Colony preceded Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, Nebraska, etc rather than a British Colony.
An interesting thing about the Louisiana Purchase business . Some years ago a fellow put forth the Title Purchase was only for New Orleans and a certain land area around it . I don’t recall the specifics but he had a fairly convincing argument . The remainder of the territory was simply claimed and uncontested .

What’s interesting to note is that Louisiana , of all the former “French Territories” , utilizes the Napoleonic Code as it’s Civil Law base . The remainder utilize the English Common Law. AFAIK .

The “Spanish Territory” States recognize the Roman influenced Spanish as adopted by Mexico , with it‘s ganancial system . Think “Community Property” .

This might lend support to just what land mass was transferred with the Purchase .

The term "States of the Union" (which is called the United States) can refer to federal states created by the United States rather than referring to any creator of the United States. Whereas it might be safe that the states of America are not.

Related keywords: parallel universe, concurrent jurisdiction, extraterritoriality, creature, creator.

Absotively Posilutely Neighbor .

allodial
05-30-11, 09:02 PM
An interesting thing about the Louisiana Purchase business . Some years ago a fellow put forth the Title Purchase was only for New Orleans and a certain land area around it . I don’t recall the specifics but he had a fairly convincing argument . The remainder of the territory was simply claimed and uncontested .

To obviate the Treaty of Cession makes it clear that only public property was being sold/purchased/ceded. :)