PDA

View Full Version : Gospel of Pragmatism

David Merrill
11-09-14, 09:47 AM
I am sharing the Gospel of Pragmatism (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImd2U3eW5fRlRaOHM/view?usp=sharing) with readers here as I have three weeks left of round four attending Christianity Explored. My purpose and intent in attending this fourth time through the seven-week Class is to refine the final draft.

Castle Church - For the Redemption of the Title BISHOP

Please enjoy reading it and post your initial and final reactions here.

Regards,

David Merrill.

David Merrill
11-09-14, 01:58 PM
The Collection Plate says;

The Tabernacle for the Redemption of God's Lawful Money.

Enjoy my 22-minute video.... A video tour of the Church building (http://youtu.be/EdnnNAYIEaU).

Keith Alan
11-09-14, 08:32 PM
The Tabernacle for the Redemption of God's Lawful Money.

When I first read those words, I became curious about what they meant, but after reading most of your Gospel of Pragmatism, I think I have a handle on it now. Possibly, anyway.

God's lawful money = the people of God?

David Merrill
11-09-14, 11:09 PM
Title 12 USC §411:

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

Presuming that those who understand what you do are elected, yes - the people of God are "them" who are redeemed. It once read that They shall be redeemed in gold.

Keith Alan
11-10-14, 03:51 AM
Title 12 USC §411:

Presuming that those who understand what you do are elected, yes - the people of God are "them" who are redeemed. It once read that They shall be redeemed in gold.
I'm just starting to grasp the import of this concept, and what it means to me. Thanks.

David Merrill
11-10-14, 04:02 AM
Here is a walking tour of Castle Church (http://youtu.be/EdnnNAYIEaU) (21 Minutes).

allodial
11-10-14, 06:42 AM
Its interesting the potential 'subliminal' crosstalk between the threads: pragmatism...priestcraft. So much I posted in the wrong thread.

David Merrill
11-10-14, 11:03 AM
The paradigm shift is quite a breakthrough!

David Merrill
11-18-14, 10:53 AM
I am closing in on a final draft for the Gospel of Pragmatism (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImd2U3eW5fRlRaOHM/view?usp=sharing).

David Merrill
12-02-14, 11:28 AM
Here is another photo from a different day.

David Merrill
02-09-15, 08:09 AM
Castle Church - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP.

Somebody asked where to send money. The collection plate for Castle Church is to go buy something nice for your worst enemy. If you cannot name that worst enemy you have understood that everybody's final worst enemy is always somebody who we loved dearly all along, family - a spouse or even ourselves.

I enjoy this imagery attached. A dragon is capturing a castle.

JohnnyCash
02-09-15, 04:37 PM
Famspear, what's your address?

Chex
02-09-15, 06:05 PM
Castle Church - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP. Somebody asked where to send money. The collection plate for Castle Church is to go buy something nice for your worst enemy. If you cannot name that worst enemy you have understood that everybody's final worst enemy is always somebody who we loved dearly all along, family - a spouse or even ourselves.I enjoy this imagery attached. A dragon is capturing a castle.

Well don't send it anywhere listed here; Over the weekend we got the latest confirmation that when it comes to enabling of tax evasion and parking of criminal money, HSBC is second only to US real estate in catering to shady offshore oligarchs, dictators, rock stars, monarchs, and even outright criminals. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-09/if-your-name-list-prepare-be-audited-or-worse

george
02-09-15, 07:10 PM
Castle Church - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP.

Somebody asked where to send money. The collection plate for Castle Church is to go buy something nice for your worst enemy. If you cannot name that worst enemy you have understood that everybody's final worst enemy is always somebody who we loved dearly all along, family - a spouse or even ourselves.

I enjoy this imagery attached. A dragon is capturing a castle.

hi David,

I briefly skimmed over your Gospel document when you first posted it but was having some doubtful and even suspicious thoughts at the time so I moved on but something clicked for me with this post..

I will read with more attention to detail this time.

thanks

JohnnyCash
02-09-15, 07:19 PM
OK then, send your address to me at John at ... well you already know.

george
02-09-15, 11:00 PM
David, your pragmatism seems to start at the middle. Im curious about what leads you to think these books are about a real or true man? I think you should get into what lead you to think this also. you do a pretty good job picking up the story from where you did though.

other than that it reads well except somewhere in the first few pages was a mention of venomous and venomously referring to the same thing. (both words in the same sentence) seemed a little over emphatic.

FWIW anyway..

thanks

JohnnyCash
02-10-15, 12:17 AM
1313 Mockingbird Lane!? srsly?

george
02-10-15, 01:05 AM
Hi JohnnyCash, your post here on this forum from this point and forward are hereby/hereafter R4C.

JohnnyCash
02-10-15, 03:34 AM
That's great. The only problem I foresee with your plan - missing out on some choice opportunities for insult.

David Merrill
02-12-15, 10:01 PM
hi David,

I briefly skimmed over your Gospel document when you first posted it but was having some doubtful and even suspicious thoughts at the time so I moved on but something clicked for me with this post..

I will read with more attention to detail this time.

thanks

Thank you George! Being born into sin venomously is exactly the kind of writing that would cause me to set it down too. I have corrected that sentence and updated the two links on Page 1.

David Merrill
02-12-15, 10:04 PM
Johnny sees Famspear in many posts!

I have better things to do, like founding Castle Church and changing the world for the better. I would like to refer people to the Ignore List function for now... Johnny; I have mentioned that you make people feel bad when you make accusations. Please bite your keyboard from now on.

JohnnyCash
02-13-15, 01:37 AM
nom, nom, nom. I like this revised edition better already; it has page numbers.
Thank You!

george
02-13-15, 08:12 PM
Johnny sees Famspear in many posts!

I have better things to do, like founding Castle Church and changing the world for the better. I would like to refer people to the Ignore List function for now... Johnny; I have mentioned that you make people feel bad when you make accusations. Please bite your keyboard from now on.

Hi David,

I think most of us here have better things todo also. the ignore feature will not fix this problem and its not about "making people feel bad" or "accusations" this has nothing todo with "feelings" it is about disruptions and disturbance. you can not ignore these things the same way you can not ignore the ripples on a pond that form after a bird shits above it. (you can prevent that bird from repeat)

nothing personal either, fact is, it has happened so often in the past it has derailed threads completely, ones I was never involved in.

David, Im starting to see some patterns here on the forum. you seemingly choose not to address my main question in that post aswell as most others I present. OK.

and why do so many who were very helpful to others just quit posting? not to mention those who were banned for being confrontational towards you. which I am not trying to be BTW, Im just trying my best to solve this puzzle.

if I wanted to be confrontational just for the sake of it here, I could easily do that. I dont want or care to do that.

now, heres the thing, what I have wrote is with no ill intent, it can be useful to you but that depends.

anyway you see it, have a good day and good luck changing the world.

Michael Joseph
02-13-15, 09:31 PM
Hi David,

I think most of us here have better things todo also. the ignore feature will not fix this problem and its not about "making people feel bad" or "accusations" this has nothing todo with "feelings" it is about disruptions and disturbance. you can not ignore these things the same way you can not ignore the ripples on a pond that form after a bird shits above it. (you can prevent that bird from repeat)

nothing personal either, fact is, it has happened so often in the past it has derailed threads completely, ones I was never involved in.

David, Im starting to see some patterns here on the forum. you seemingly choose not to address my main question in that post aswell as most others I present. OK.

and why do so many who were very helpful to others just quit posting? not to mention those who were banned for being confrontational towards you. which I am not trying to be BTW, Im just trying my best to solve this puzzle.

if I wanted to be confrontational just for the sake of it here, I could easily do that. I dont want or care to do that.

now, heres the thing, what I have wrote is with no ill intent, it can be useful to you but that depends.

anyway you see it, have a good day and good luck changing the world.

Thank you for your sincere and genuine concern for this endeavor. However, We will never lack for students because we don't beg.

Your concern for this endeavor is touching. We look forward to your presentments.

We are not seeking to lockdown free expression so we hope you can appreciate that what is perceived by one to be a derailment to another is very enlightening.

Your genuine concerns are appreciated. The students here are edified or not. We have never lacked for stimulating discourse. And we don't presume to be only teaching. Many here bring forth delightful understanding and wisdom.

However If you enter the forum in discourse know that the folks here will challenge and rightfully so.

We hope to see more stimulating thought producing activity from you George.

Continue to enjoy this free (but not to us) site. Your concerns are duly noted.

Thank you to all the members here who contribute freely of their time and efforts without charge. Your free love offering is greatly appreciated.

Michael Joseph as Administrator

george
02-13-15, 09:50 PM
Thank you for your sincere and genuine concern for this endeavor. However, We will never lack for students because we don't beg.

Your concern for this endeavor is touching. We look forward to your presentments.

We are not seeking to lockdown free expression so we hope you can appreciate that what is perceived by one to be a derailment to another is very enlightening.

Your genuine concerns are appreciated. The students here are edified or not. We have never lacked for stimulating discourse. And we don't presume to be only teaching. Many here bring forth delightful understanding and wisdom.

However If you enter the forum in discourse know that the folks here will challenge and rightfully so.

We hope to see more stimulating thought producing activity from you George.

Continue to enjoy this free (but not to us) site. Your concerns are duly noted.

Thank you to all the members here who contribute freely of their time and efforts without charge. Your free love offering is greatly appreciated.

Michael Joseph as Administrator

Refused for Cause

JohnnyCash
02-13-15, 10:29 PM
Hi George,
Thank you for the compliment. Noticed a Google search of "get your billions back america" returns STSC as the 24th hit. How may I serve you? If there's anything else you'd like help with don't hesitate to ask. What I'm working on isn't quite ready for release yet. About that plan to make me the international pariah of the forum. How's it workin out for ya?

NOTE: No accusations were made, harmed nor implied in the composition of this post.

David Merrill
02-14-15, 03:34 AM
Forgive me George;

I had not noticed that you were being confrontational.

xparte
02-14-15, 05:55 AM
Bishops Castle, Amazing place as lofty as any Man plans might reach the message for me starts on the ground before any climb metaphorically raising pragmatic truth and those for lack of greater good issues the castle permits the separation and its the foundational truth imparted on the words of Christ let no man deceive man with titles known only in secular society as "you " Christ blows the whistle on the corporate yet biblical world it stops cold who offers Christ everything for the whistle one that cant ingest the truth . a whistle in every box as oz gave nothing to the tin man that he did nt already have and Pragmatism rests with each man not Oz.

george
02-14-15, 07:28 AM
Forgive me George;

I had not noticed that you were being confrontational.

forgive me David Merrill and Co. I had not noticed that either.

I go by george here but I think its time I move on now.

thanks anyway

David Merrill
02-14-15, 07:58 AM
Bishops Castle, Amazing place as lofty as any Man plans might reach the message for me starts on the ground before any climb metaphorically raising pragmatic truth and those for lack of greater good issues the castle permits the separation and its the foundational truth imparted on the words of Christ let no man deceive man with titles known only in secular society as "you " Christ blows the whistle on the corporate yet biblical world it stops cold who offers Christ everything for the whistle one that cant ingest the truth . a whistle in every box as oz gave nothing to the tin man that he did nt already have and Pragmatism rests with each man not Oz.

Nice!

What is in our hearts survives.

David Merrill
02-14-15, 01:42 PM
James Roland will survive for some 800 years through his monumental artwork alone. He is going to be treated with radiation therapy for Merkel Cell Carcinoma (http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/merkel-cell-carcinoma/basics/definition/con-20026875) soon and your hopes and prayers for complete remission are appreciated!

David Merrill
03-10-15, 08:38 AM
I improved the high tower safety a bit:

http://imageshack.com/a/img673/9863/6Cc55F.jpg

People would step out on the abutment to let others pass:

http://imageshack.com/a/img661/7269/bIxNVD.jpg

David Merrill
03-10-15, 08:55 AM
The big improvement was on the "Bridge to Nowhere".

You can see the Golden Rectangle brace ready to install. I think of the Castle as my Stairstepper because just getting the power up there is a workout up and down spiral staircases.

There you have the brace ready for me to weld on a Fibonacci Spiral that will fly upward to the left and weld to the steel below about fourteen feet below the Bridge. The brace already keeps the catwalk from shaking side to side! I will build the rock wall up around the steel and then put a steel balcony out there, and hinge the Golden Rectangle/Fibonacci Spiral so it gates out onto the balcony. There will be a small table in the middle for snacks and drinks.

That is the only art that I will contribute and since the spiral and rectangle are found in nature exactly as I construct it here, it is not really art but mimicking or plagiarizing. So then, like you see above in the last post, everything will mimik James Roland's artwork - Jim Bishop CASTLEBUILDER. I will instruct even the masons working the walls (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVItOYjQD0g) to shift position so that nobody can lay claim to any significant part of the final work.

Regards,

David Merrill.

David Merrill
03-17-15, 05:47 AM
Lately I am integrating how I became owner of Castle Church into The Gospel of Pragmatism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2rYue88lVk

David Merrill
03-22-15, 05:06 AM
Here is a pretty scene - the Castle Church in the snow!

David Merrill
03-25-15, 10:56 AM
I enjoy the precept that one might find the imaginative and rational mental reflex, combined in the right balance will stimulate Biblical Prophecy.

Here is some Crosstalk from A Course in Miracles:
Dear ACIM students;

Both Thursday and Saturday were exceptionally stimulating classes for me. A couple students who attend Christianity Explored were remarking how wonderful Saturday was for them too. On Page 645 we began the final Chapter of the Text:

Chapter 31.

THE FINAL VISION

I. The Simplicity of Salvation

T-31.I.1. How simple is salvation! 2 All it says is what was never true is not true now, and never will be. 3 The impossible has not occurred, and can have no effects. 4 And that is all. 5 Can this be hard to learn by anyone who wants it to be true? 6 Only unwillingness to learn it could make such an easy lesson difficult. 7 How hard is it to see that what is false can not be true, and what is true can not be false? 8 You can no longer say that you perceive no differences in false and true. 9 You have been told exactly how to tell one from the other, and just what to do if you become confused. 10 Why, then, do you persist in learning not such simple things?

T-31.I.2. There is a reason. 2 But confuse it not with difficulty in the simple things salvation asks you learn. 3 It teaches but the very obvious. 4 It merely goes from one apparent lesson to the next, in easy steps that lead you gently from one to another, with no strain at all. 5 This cannot be confusing, yet you are confused. 6 For somehow you believe that what is totally confused is easier to learn and understand. 7 What you have taught yourself is such a giant learning feat it is indeed incredible. 8 But you accomplished it because you wanted to, and did not pause in diligence to judge it hard to learn or too complex to grasp.

T-31.I.3. No one who understands what you have learned, how carefully you learned it, and the pains to which you went to practice and repeat the lessons endlessly, in every form you could conceive of them, could ever doubt the power of your learning skill. 2 There is no greater power in the world. 3 The world was made by it, and even now depends on nothing else. 4 The lessons you have taught yourself have been so overlearned and fixed they rise like heavy curtains to obscure the simple and the obvious. 5 Say not you cannot learn them. 6 For your power to learn is strong enough to teach you that your will is not your own, your thoughts do not belong to you, and even you are someone else.

T-31.I.4. Who could maintain that lessons such as these are easy? 2 Yet you have learned more than this. 3 You have continued, taking every step, however difficult, without complaint, until a world was built that suited you. p645 4 And every lesson that makes up the world arises from the first accomplishment of learning; an enormity so great the Holy Spirit's Voice seems small and still before its magnitude. 5 The world began with one strange lesson, powerful enough to render God forgotten, and His Son an alien to himself, in exile from the home where God Himself established him. 6 You who have taught yourself the Son of God is guilty, say not that you cannot learn the simple things salvation teaches you!

T-31.I.5. Learning is an ability you made and gave yourself. 2 It was not made to do the Will of God, but to uphold a wish that it could be opposed, and that a will apart from it was yet more real than it. 3 And this has learning sought to demonstrate, and you have learned what it was made to teach. 4 Now does your ancient overlearning stand implacable before the Voice of truth, and teach you that Its lessons are not true; too hard to learn, too difficult to see, and too opposed to what is really true. 5 Yet you will learn them, for their learning is the only purpose for your learning skill the Holy Spirit sees in all the world. 6 His simple lessons in forgiveness have a power mightier than yours, because they call from God and from your Self to you.

T-31.I.6. Is this a little Voice, so small and still It cannot rise above the senseless noise of sounds that have no meaning? 2 God willed not His Son forget Him. 3 And the power of His Will is in the Voice that speaks for Him. 4 Which lesson will you learn? 5 What outcome is inevitable, sure as God, and far beyond all doubt and question? 6 Can it be your little learning, strange in outcome and incredible in difficulty will withstand the simple lessons being taught to you in every moment of each day, since time began and learning had been made?

Saturday we revisited Christmas reading at Chapter 15; Section X; The Time of Rebirth:

X. The Time of Rebirth

T-15.X.1. It is in your power, in time, to delay the perfect union of the Father and the Son. 2 For in this world, the attraction of guilt does stand between them. 3 Neither time nor season means anything in eternity. 4 But here it is the Holy Spirit's function to use them both, though not as the ego uses them. 5 This is the season when you would celebrate my birth into the world. 6 Yet you know not how to do it. 7 Let the Holy Spirit teach you, and let me celebrate [your] birth through Him. 8 The only gift I can accept of you is the gift I gave to you. 9 Release me as I choose your own release. 10 The time of Christ we celebrate together, for it has no meaning if we are apart.

T-15.X.2. The holy instant is truly the time of Christ. 2 For in this liberating instant no guilt is laid upon the Son of God, and his unlimited power is thus restored to him. 3 What other gift can you offer me, when only this I choose to offer you? 4 And to see me is to see me in everyone, and offer everyone the gift you offer me. 5 I am as incapable of receiving sacrifice as God is, and every sacrifice you ask of yourself you ask of me. 6 Learn now that sacrifice of any kind is nothing but a limitation imposed on giving. 7 And by this limitation you have limited acceptance of the gift I offer you.

T-15.X.3. We who are one cannot give separately. 2 When you are willing to accept our relationship as real, guilt will hold no attraction for you. 3 For in our union you will accept all of our brothers. 4 The gift of union is the only gift that I was born to give. 5 Give it to me, that you may have it. p324 6 The time of Christ is the time appointed for the gift of freedom, offered to everyone. 7 And by your acceptance of it, you offer it to everyone.

T-15.X.4. It is in your power to make this season holy, for it is in your power to make the time of Christ be now. 2 It is possible to do this all at once because there is but one shift in perception that is necessary, for you made but one mistake. 3 It seems like many, but it is all the same. 4 For though the ego takes many forms, it is always the same idea. 5 What is not love is always fear, and nothing else.

T-15.X.5. It is not necessary to follow fear through all the circuitous routes by which it burrows underground and hides in darkness, to emerge in forms quite different from what it is. 2 Yet it [is] necessary to examine each one as long as you would retain the principle that governs all of them. 3 When you are willing to regard them, not as separate, but as different manifestations of the same idea, and one you do not want, they go together. 4 The idea is simply this: You believe it is possible to be host to the ego or hostage to God. 5 This is the choice you think you have, and the decision you believe that you must make. 6 You see no other alternatives, for you cannot accept the fact that sacrifice gets nothing. 7 Sacrifice is so essential to your thought system that salvation apart from sacrifice means nothing to you. 8 Your confusion of sacrifice and love is so profound that you cannot conceive of love without sacrifice. 9 And it is this that you must look upon; sacrifice is attack, not love. 10 If you would accept but this one idea, your fear of love would vanish. 11 Guilt cannot last when the idea of sacrifice has been removed. 12 For if there is sacrifice, someone must pay and someone must get. 13 And the only question that remains is how much is the price, and for getting what.

Continued

David Merrill
03-28-15, 08:30 AM

Below the Line:

Referring to the wonderful and supernatural experience of form (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImeUEwbkoySnpBMlU/view?usp=sharing). On Thursday one student started speaking in terms of Shadow as a synonym for Ego. I responded with the methods Carl JUNG described about dealing with the ego – Denial, Projection, Integration and/or Transmutation. Here is an interesting video journey by music. First just enjoy 46&2 (Tool) by school children (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5VGILERzgg). Then examine the lyrics (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tja6_h4lT6A). Finally analyze what is behind the evolution of the human spirit into global unity consciousness ([url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tja6_h4lT6A) and compare that to what the ACIM text describes as the Holy Instant. The song even describes exactly why we are taught that one must find the kingdom of God in each other, not alone. What I describe below is the Holy Instant as the quickening of certain chromosomes bringing about certain coherence between heritage and destiny in a substantial grid matrix.

One might look deeper into the linguistics (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImcl9ScFdvdHJjRkU/view)and etymology (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImVnI5aEZsZEQ2ZUE/view) – as I brought up Thursday redemption (http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img540/5488/ljmXA4.jpg) and forgiveness (http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img538/3445/401cWb.jpg)[DONATE HERE – The Tabernacle for the Redemption (forgiveness) of God’s Lawful Money.] are synonyms. I suggest this because I have ventured through the ego and out the other side myself. The result is dreams and visions about heritage resulting in Castle Church – For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImTWVxbVpNNUowSjg/view). You have all heard me say, When heritage and destiny are coherent there is peace. I am preparing my family coat of arms to hang in the Great Hall at Castle Church. My father brings me Patroon heritage “perpetual inheritance” from Brooklyn that survived British manorial law and American manorial law too, at the end of the Revolutionary War as shown by this Milestone (http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img538/7945/7G8WH9.jpg) with WASHINGTON’s rifle etc. My mother brings me the genome of Christopher WREN, who rebuilt the great cathedrals (http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img537/153/6pnq7K.jpg) after the London Fire, united the Lodges in 1717 into the Grand Lodge and also designed the Rose Line shown in The DaVinci Code. While Christopher stayed in Europe other WREN’s sailed – Wren-Sailors = RENSELLAER the Patroon who built a big wall around his Manhattan estate; the namesake for Wall Street. And therefore on thisBill of Exchange (http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img538/8109/uPaMFY.jpg) citing the Charter for the Freedoms and Exemptions Granted to Patroons (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImNEFuQm9xejVEZnM/view) (1629) the Original was served on Richard GRASSO the Chairman of MY New York Stock Exchange - §6 of the Charter specifies municipal jurisdiction, METRO organization, belongs to the Priest by perpetual inheritance; myself being Trustee of the Resulting Trust. Looking closely note that the Bill makes claim on August 13, 2001 and comes to 30-Day Judgment on September 11, 2001. If you recall that exchange occurred over the three-day period when the NYSE was shut down. This is when I became owner of Bishop Castle – now Castle Church. I salvaged the Castle (http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img674/2091/64428b.jpg) from state seize engine in 2002 consummating the acquisition.

Interestingly the megachurches of Colorado Springs are investigating me after making mention of Castle Church over Men’s Breakfast to a Senior Pastor. I said, You have been there on your bike. He went pale as he realized I know Bill and Suzy because he refused to marry them – judging Suzy and ACIM as Christian blasphemy. Well, frightened people do strange things so an emissary from three megachurches drove up to Westcliffe to get the Title Deed to Castle Church and on the way back dropped in at the Castle to find me toiling away, welding on the new safety handrail:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/661/rBu9fd.jpg

So now the Christians know that I actually do own it and everything you can see from the highest tower too. They can sense the wealth and in their attraction to guilt and separation believe that they must convert me back to the murderous sacrificial system in order to acquire it from me, rather than the global unity consciousness described in Tool’s 46&2 song. This never ceases to amuse me!

Regards,

Planet.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/909/NEhRUc.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/905/GmzQ4y.jpg

David Merrill
03-28-15, 08:39 AM
Two heritages converge into one destiny. This is my family's coat of arms in the Great Hall!

allodial
03-28-15, 09:38 AM
I have long believed our creativity and creative abilities to be part of the inheritance. Forgiveness is important for enjoying things constructively rather than destructively especially in social settings. Even if alone like a hermit, bitterness can poison and is best gotten rid of through prayer, fasting, forgiveness, etc. There is too much good, clean fun to be had to hold on to bitterness.

Case in point, I get to enjoy photos of a quite amazing, joint creative effort. Re: architecture, it definitely beats looking at yet more cookie cutter shopping malls, casinos and apartment complexes, I'd say.

David Merrill
03-28-15, 01:24 PM
When heritage and destiny are coherent there is peace.

Thank you Allodial. That is a significant contribution. The people having fun are the beneficiaries all right.

David Merrill
04-10-15, 10:02 AM
On Easter Sunday a reporter came up to the Castle for a light-hearted travel clip.

https://youtu.be/ecEpb3gD-ak

lorne
04-12-15, 01:44 AM
That Castle is far out, man! I would like to visit someday. What can be conceived can be created.

David Merrill
04-12-15, 01:52 AM
Yep! Touching it is much different than looking at photographs. I am going up tomorrow after Kingdom Builders at church.

Life is very interesting!

David Merrill
05-03-15, 01:18 PM
Thank you for the opportunities Jim!

This is not art however - it is replication of nature. This Fibonacci Spiral and Golden Rectangle are found in the 61.55% intersections of the pentagram. The mathematics is found throughout all life. Since the purpose of the trust is to protect the Castle art from state and other seize engines.

lorne
10-16-20, 10:45 PM
We finally had the opportunity to visit the Castle recently. Amazing! Congratulations to Jim Bishop.

lorne
10-17-20, 11:22 PM
And Jim appears to be doing fine...