PDA

View Full Version : "I am denying you, your rights" - Texas Judge

loveunderlaw
11-12-14, 01:21 AM
This guys fatal mistake was not establishing proper venue and letting the "judge" know that he was the trustee for that guy's legal person. Of course it would probably not have mattered anyway to the "judge" as he doesn't respect his oath of office. So shameful and enraging to say the least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26dwX2LtlpE

Chex
11-12-14, 05:26 AM
Who? with their ink pen writes this S@&T a$$$ laws?

ctaylor
12-07-14, 03:54 PM
Notice how fast the judge moves the case out of his court.
On to the next victim. The less time they spend on each case, the more money they make.
Nothing in the courts is about justice.
Everyone needs to tie the courts up by not paying their "tickets" and contesting everything.
But, ultimately we need to all complain loudly to those people in the state offices making these laws and sanctioning the courts.
And, if they don't listen, we need to boot them out of office.

Carol

David Merrill
12-07-14, 06:20 PM
Welcome Carol! I am glad to see posting here.

I prefer to consider it administrative or judicial. If you show incompetence then you default to administrative process without judicial review.

Chex
12-11-14, 02:07 PM
loveunder law search this Treasury Department Seeking Survival Kits For Bank Employees

Jethro
12-11-14, 03:14 PM
The man (playing the role of "judge") must be held personally liable in instances like this. Until that's done, these people have little to fear and will not respect the rule of law.

David Merrill
12-11-14, 03:24 PM
That is possible through the constitutions and statutes - by focusing on the Oath of Office process. Here in Colorado there are statutes describing Form of Oath. If the official is in violation of statute then there is no sovereign or judicial immunity. Then one can hold the official personally accountable.

loveunderlaw
12-31-14, 08:18 PM
Thanks Chex, I'll have to do some reading on that !

loveunderlaw
12-31-14, 08:20 PM
That is possible through the constitutions and statutes - by focusing on the Oath of Office process. Here in Colorado there are statutes describing Form of Oath. If the official is in violation of statute then there is no sovereign or judicial immunity. Then one can hold the official personally accountable.

Personal accountability will always makes them lose their nerve, usually they will attempt to pass any punishments\lawsuit settlements off to the public if they can get away with it.