PDA

View Full Version : criminal syndicalism as a thing of the past

David Merrill
11-28-14, 11:43 AM
It strikes me quite reasonable that as we learn and grow we might evolve together. This evolution means that we will grow and develop into completely new social and religious structures and doctrines.

My perceptions of the Cube Sum Number Locks is that within the relationships of prime and non-prime numbers that through simultaneously processing any prime Key through toggle, dither and soon - flutter - we will have an RSA Factoring Algorithm that might function quickly enough to break Public Key Encryption.

From the movie Sneakers: So its a codebreaker?

No: It is THE CODEBREAKER!

On beyond that will be fabrication of artificial intuition. I tried to represent my thought system in 3-D with a dodecahedron (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImMjZrZVoyMTg2WlU). To the untrained eye though, I hope that you can at least see that the Five Cube Sum Number Locks are included in red marker.

I felt it might be useful to promote some thought about this here. What will happen when electronic banking is no longer secure? What will that look like? I recently wrote into the Gospel of Pragmatism (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImbjlBXzcxX0UwSG8):

Criminal Syndicalism

Look into it for yourself but criminal syndicalism is when a criminal behavior becomes so rampant in society that it is accepted as proper behavior. Whether it is contracting the drachma (moneychanger franchise), Amway fleecing the unpopular salespersons through a pyramid scam or the 1913 Federal Reserve Act furnishing elastic currency – it is all criminal syndicalism and will come to an end.

george
11-28-14, 04:32 PM
It strikes me quite reasonable that as we learn and grow we might evolve together. This evolution means that we will grow and develop into completely new social and religious structures and doctrines.

My perceptions of the Cube Sum Number Locks is that within the relationships of prime and non-prime numbers that through simultaneously processing any prime Key through toggle, dither and soon - flutter - we will have an RSA Factoring Algorithm that might function quickly enough to break Public Key Encryption.

On beyond that will be fabrication of artificial intuition. I tried to represent my thought system in 3-D with a dodecahedron (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImMjZrZVoyMTg2WlU). To the untrained eye though, I hope that you can at least see that the Five Cube Sum Number Locks are included in red marker.

I felt it might be useful to promote some thought about this here. What will happen when electronic banking is no longer secure? What will that look like? I recently wrote into the Gospel of Pragmatism (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImbjlBXzcxX0UwSG8):

hi David,

it has a "hive mind" ring to it.. Im sure the TV has something to do with it. the internet could be a bionic mind prosthetic too.

would you mind defining or putting into different words (in other words) " Cube Sum Number Locks"?

"artificial intuition" havnt heard about that before.. sounds interesting (and scary) does these movies have anything todo with that?

the people are under the influence of corporations, thats criminal syndication IMO, the way corporations have treated people is now the way people treat other people. now most think it is all OK.

Id rather watch grass grow.. or even paint drying.

allodial
11-28-14, 11:14 PM
What will happen when electronic banking is no longer secure? What will that look like?

Are these palatible translations? : What will happen when it comes back to people dealing with people they know well or who have solid references? What will happen when greedy corporates can't profit from the wet dream of a system set up so they could do business with or screw over as many strangers as possible (i.e. state ID cards being for purposed primarily the convenience big business wanting to 'securely' deal with as many strangers as possible)? What happens when people realize that public key encryption has always been utter snake oil garbage and private key and shared secret systems are the only worthwhile types of encryption systems unless privacy or safety are unimportant?

The people are under the influence of corporations, thats criminal syndication IMO, the way corporations have treated people is now the way people treat other people. now most think it is all OK.

See also: Egregores (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1201-Egregores).

JohnnyCash
11-29-14, 04:40 AM
I do think criminal syndicalism is fading. Even better, banking itself is losing ground. Today I went shopping and bought without bank notes or the banking system:

http://www.coindesk.com/12-places-spend-bitcoin-black-friday/

David Merrill
11-29-14, 10:57 AM
hi David,

it has a "hive mind" ring to it.. Im sure the TV has something to do with it. the internet could be a bionic mind prosthetic too.

would you mind defining or putting into different words (in other words) " Cube Sum Number Locks"?

"artificial intuition" havnt heard about that before.. sounds interesting (and scary) does these movies have anything todo with that?

the people are under the influence of corporations, thats criminal syndication IMO, the way corporations have treated people is now the way people treat other people. now most think it is all OK.

Your proposal that people identifying with corporations and as corporations leading to massive behavior as inhuman or even subhumans is kind of intriguing.

I might have linked more definition but was really after more impression from off of the linguistics. - Like that there is a hive-mind suggested.

Cube Sum Number Locks are 1, 153, 370, 371 and 407. When you take these numbers and cube the digits and add them up together they recur. The first Cube Sum Number Lock is disclosed as a symbol of abundance in the bible as 153 fishes in a net.

RSA Factoring Algorithm is a method of finding two prime numbers added up to a third prime number. Any bank account password can be cracked given enough time and even by chance. They just take too much time without the discovery of the RSA Factoring Algorithm. In the entire number line, there are only five of these magic numbers and that discloses Fibonacci - the mathematics of life.

That this will lead to artificial intuition is in itself intuitive...

Are these palatible translations? : What will happen when it comes back to people dealing with people they know well or who have solid references? What will happen when greedy corporates can't profit from the wet dream of a system set up so they could do business with or screw over as many strangers as possible (i.e. state ID cards being for purposed primarily the convenience big business wanting to 'securely' deal with as many strangers as possible)? What happens when people realize that public key encryption has always been utter snake oil garbage and private key and shared secret systems are the only worthwhile types of encryption systems unless privacy or safety are unimportant?

See also: Egregores (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1201-Egregores).

Thank you!

This is along the lines of how I think. I imagine large amounts of money - bills and maybe even metals being transported by armored car.

I do think criminal syndicalism is fading. Even better, banking itself is losing ground. Today I went shopping and bought without bank notes or the banking system:

http://www.coindesk.com/12-places-spend-bitcoin-black-friday/

Exactly! When cyberspace itself can generate on beyond debt currency - but absurdity upon absurdity we find syndicalism upon syndicalism. I heard the other day that MLM's (pyramid scams) are rampant in Israel. When you have a good welfare system in place it cycles around though, through the Income Tax and provides Paul's Roman Welfare System back to keep the victims alive at least. But they live in fear and guilt, generating ego and trapping us further in the mundane world.

Preferring to watch paint dry is one way out. Thanks for taking time to comment!

Chex
11-29-14, 02:34 PM
Your proposal that people identifying with corporations and as corporations leading to massive behavior as inhuman or even subhumans is kind of intriguing. - the mathematics of life. That this will lead to artificial intuition is in itself intuitive...!

Thomas Jefferson, in his Notes on the State of Virginia (1785), defended American Indian culture and marveled at how the tribes of Virginia "never submitted themselves to any laws, any coercive power, any shadow of government" due to their "moral sense of right and wrong".

He would later write, "I believe the Indian then to be in body and mind equal to the whiteman".

His desire was for the Native Americans to intermix with European Americans and to become one people.

To achieve that end, President Jefferson would - in addition to offering U.S. citizenship to some of the Indian nations - propose lending credit to them for trade with the expectation they would be unable to honor their debts and thereby the United States would acquire their land. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_removal

There was population pressure as settlers expanded their territory, generally pushing indigenous people northward and westward. But, warfare and raiding also took place as a result of wars between European powers; in North America, they enlisted their Native American allies to help them conduct warfare against each other's settlements. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_Wars

David Merrill
11-29-14, 03:13 PM
Thomas Jefferson, in his Notes on the State of Virginia (1785), defended American Indian culture and marveled at how the tribes of Virginia "never submitted themselves to any laws, any coercive power, any shadow of government" due to their "moral sense of right and wrong".

He would later write, "I believe the Indian then to be in body and mind equal to the whiteman".

His desire was for the Native Americans to intermix with European Americans and to become one people.

To achieve that end, President Jefferson would - in addition to offering U.S. citizenship to some of the Indian nations - propose lending credit to them for trade with the expectation they would be unable to honor their debts and thereby the United States would acquire their land. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_removal

There was population pressure as settlers expanded their territory, generally pushing indigenous people northward and westward. But, warfare and raiding also took place as a result of wars between European powers; in North America, they enlisted their Native American allies to help them conduct warfare against each other's settlements. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_Wars

Thank you for that, integration by common national debt.

I wonder now about the details of the Treaty at Fort Stanwix. It seems I read an un-laundered rendition that everything west of an eastern seaboard river was granted by the ignorant Iroquois Federation. That would pretty much grant legal title to the entire continental USA. Then there is METRO organization (municipal jurisdiction) sold for the famous $24 too.

The Multi-Level Management structure of Amway for example, strikes me as the kind of policies (CODE) to be avoided. I know a couple suitors in the brain trust are Amway but they never would harvest the email distribution for pitching Amway. So it is pretty clear to the new dealer this is not the kind of law structure you want to subject family and friends to. I think this might be what impressed JEFFERSON.

allodial
11-29-14, 04:26 PM
Thank you for that, integration by common national debt.

I wonder now about the details of the Treaty at Fort Stanwix. It seems I read an un-laundered rendition that everything west of an eastern seaboard river was granted by the ignorant Iroquois Federation. That would pretty much grant legal title to the entire continental USA. Then there is METRO organization (municipal jurisdiction) sold for the famous $24 too.

The Multi-Level Management structure of Amway for example, strikes me as the kind of policies (CODE) to be avoided. I know a couple suitors in the brain trust are Amway but they never would harvest the email distribution for pitching Amway. So it is pretty clear to the new dealer this is not the kind of law structure you want to subject family and friends to. I think this might be what impressed JEFFERSON.

That's interesting to mention Amway. Amway is in the business of selling books and self-help materials to those lured into the Amway labyrinth. The money pours into Amway from selling books and self-help materials to victims who are convinced they need 'self help' in accomplishing a task they have been subjected to and which could be said to be somewhat of an uphill battle like Moors/Indians merged as citizens to pay a debt without any lawful money. Many of those Indians/Moors forgot who they are and today mistake themselves for being 'black'.

Perhaps those Amway victims internalize the matter and take it personally with frustration their inability to sell $9 bottles of laundry detergent to their neighbors who can buy the same for $2 around the corner. So here they are sold books. Just like 'Blacks' and 'Whites' sold crappy 'self help materials' in the form of public schools that they be utterly dumbed down with hopes they'll never realize exactly what's transpiring around them. Creating conflict from the alleged (recently invented) 'racial divide' is just a crafty scheme to distract the victims from realizing the truth of their victimhood or perhaps their own ill choices.

Also, AFAIK, the Iroquois only held claims East of the Mississippi--possibly even only East of the Ohio river. Nuances and effects of the Staniwix treaty (1784) might be revealed in: (retrospectively) the Royal Proclamation of 1763, the Northwest Ordinance (1787, the territorial Constitution for the United States of America (Territorial Government). Perhaps the Iroquois organic nation much like the original states of America ceded their territories to the confederacy (of 1781 Articles of Confederation).

So we can note:

1763 - Royal Proclamation (affects the founding of Canada and various U.S.A. States);
1774 - 1776 - Revolutionary War - War Between GB and (Formerly) British Colonies In America (no territories gained here, right?)
1781 - Articles of Confederation (a confederacy stiled "The United States of America" is created--don't confuse this with any other "United States of America") (ratified)
1784 - Ft. Staniwix Treaty (United States gaining territories for the first time?)
1784 - Virginia ceded or began ceding land to the United States (U.S. gaining territories for the first time?)
1787 - Northwest Ordinance (Formal formation of Territorial government even with respect to the alleged Staniwix assignments)
1788 - Constitution for the United States of America (ratified) [ Territorial Charter? --not property ratified under the Articles of Confederation; since it was territorial perhaps it didn't need to be ]

http://www.virginiaplaces.org/boundaries/graphics/quebec1763.png

Art. 5. There shall be formed in the said territory, not less than three nor more than five States; and the boundaries of the States, as soon as Virginia shall alter her act of cession, and consent to the same, shall become fixed and established as follows, to wit: The western State in the said territory, shall be bounded by the Mississippi, the Ohio, and Wabash Rivers; a direct line drawn from the Wabash and Post Vincents, due North, to the territorial line between the United States and Canada; and, by the said territorial line, to the Lake of the Woods and Mississippi. The middle State shall be bounded by the said direct line, the Wabash from Post Vincents to the Ohio, by the Ohio, by a direct line, drawn due north from the mouth of the Great Miami, to the said territorial line, and by the said territorial line. The eastern State shall be bounded by the last mentioned direct line, the Ohio, Pennsylvania, and the said territorial line: Provided, however, and it is further understood and declared, that the boundaries of these three States shall be subject so far to be altered, that, if Congress shall hereafter find it expedient, they shall have authority to form one or two States in that part of the said territory which lies north of an east and west line drawn through the southerly bend or extreme of Lake Michigan. And, whenever any of the said States shall have sixty thousand free inhabitants therein, such State shall be admitted, by its delegates, into the Congress of the United States, on an equal footing with the original States in all respects whatever, and shall be at liberty to form a permanent constitution and State government: Provided, the constitution and government so to be formed, shall be republican, and in conformity to the principles contained in these articles; and, so far as it can be consistent with the general interest of the confederacy, such admission shall be allowed at an earlier period, and when there may be a less number of free inhabitants in the State than sixty thousand.

Art. 6. There shall be neither slavery nor involuntary servitude in the said territory, otherwise than in the punishment of crimes whereof the party shall have been duly convicted: Provided, always, That any person escaping into the same, from whom labor or service is lawfully claimed in any one of the original States, such fugitive may be lawfully reclaimed and conveyed to the person claiming his or her labor or service as aforesaid. (Northwest Ordinance of July 13, 1787 (http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/nworder.asp))

I am convinced that the 1788 Constitution could not or would not have been made unless the original states had ceded territories (they had to create a trust for there to be a trustee and also for that trustee to have trustee powers). Washington, D.C. sits on ceded territory too. A pattern, no? Why? Because per the Northwest Ordinance the Staniwix/Royal Proclamation areas were required to become States--territorial 'holes' weren't allowed per the Trust Agreement.

Your proposal that people identifying with corporations and as corporations leading to massive behavior as inhuman or even subhumans is kind of intriguing.
Exactly! When cyberspace itself can generate on beyond debt currency - but absurdity upon absurdity we find syndicalism upon syndicalism. I heard the other day that MLM's (pyramid scams) are rampant in Israel. When you have a good welfare system in place it cycles around though, through the Income Tax and provides Paul's Roman Welfare System back to keep the victims alive at least. But they live in fear and guilt, generating ego and trapping us further in the mundane world.

Preferring to watch paint dry is one way out. Thanks for taking time to comment!

The lure of the 'corporate/city lights'... I'm reminded of sirens (www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJmZtn8vmt8) (not emergency vehicle sirens) for some reason--the kind that lure men in with sweet sounding music. Also, of fractals and patterns created in a society by the society that are but reflections of that society itself.

The song they sing is called "Go To Sleep You Little Baby (http://www.myfreemp3.cc/mp3/The+Soggy+Bottom+Boys)" (inline audio on that link) (lyrics (http://www.elyrics.net/read/s/soggy-bottom-boys-lyrics/go-to-sleep-you-little-baby-lyrics.html)).

Related: Virginia Land Cessions (http://www.virginiaplaces.org/boundaries/cessions.html)

allodial
11-29-14, 07:38 PM
For more insight on cessions to the United States.

loveunderlaw
11-30-14, 01:45 AM

Dr. Wallace said the exact same thing before the criminals finally got to him :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_R._Wallace

On January 26, 2006 while Wallace was jogging in Henderson, Nevada, he was struck and killed by a car. He was 73 years old.

Society as a whole must stand up to their criminal syndicalism if we are to prevail, it's not enough for one person to refuse. We must all refuse their continued abuses to finally defeat the criminals.

David Merrill
11-30-14, 02:53 PM
Thank you Allodial! That kind of posting is very informative.

That is a very edifying link Loveunderlaw. Especially interesting to me is the part about oaths.

On March 29, 1990, Wallace was indicted on three counts of tax evasion under 26 U.S.C. § 7201 and three counts of willful failure to timely file Federal income tax returns or pay taxes under 26 U.S.C. § 7203. At his trial, Wallace filed a “Motion to Challenge the Oath.” He proposed an alternative oath written by him, to be used before testifying. His alternative oath was to be worded as follows: “Do you affirm to speak with fully integrated Honesty, only with fully integrated Honesty and nothing but fully integrated Honesty?” The court denied Ward’s request, stating that the standard oath “which has been administered in courts of law throughout the United States [ . . . ] should not be required to give way to the defendant’s idiosyncratic distinctions between truth and honesty.” The court would not allow Ward to testify in his defense unless he took the standard oath.

Ward made an opening statement at the trial, and cross-examined government witnesses. He also offered a compromise whereby he would take both the standard oath and his own oath, and the court denied that request. Ward presented no witnesses on his own behalf, and did not testify himself. He was convicted on all charges. The United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit reversed Ward’s conviction, stating that his belief was apparently sincere, and that his sincere belief was protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals quoted from the Fourth Circuit opinion in the case of United States v. Looper[11] to the effect that “[a]ll the common law requires is a form or statement which impresses upon the mind and conscience of a witness the necessity for telling the truth. Thus, defendant’s privilege to testify may not be denied him solely because he would not accede to a form of oath or affirmation not required by the common law”.

Ward was allowed to use his own oath in a re-trial. At the re-trial, on December 2, 1993, Ward was convicted in connection with tax evasion on combined personal income of over $438,000 for years 1983, 1984, and 1985, and combined income of over $614,000 for his company (I&O Publishing) for those years, and he was sent to prison. Ward’s challenges to the imposition of civil tax fraud penalties were rejected.

Criminal syndicalism is itself the swearing in together. Public officials swearing in together form government and judiciary. This is symbolically the beginning of Separation in the Bible too.

Jesus warns us all explicitly never to swear and in most courts, maybe all, the alternative of affirming is granted but that process is only admissible before a sworn in official. The surface reasoning behind swearing is that one must be subject to the judge for perjury. Thinking that through though, that submission is saying, I am like you now. I join your judiciary/lodge.

loveunderlaw
12-03-14, 02:49 PM
Thank you Allodial! That kind of posting is very informative.

That is a very edifying link Loveunderlaw. Especially interesting to me is the part about oaths.

Criminal syndicalism is itself the swearing in together. Public officials swearing in together form government and judiciary. This is symbolically the beginning of Separation in the Bible too.

Jesus warns us all explicitly never to swear and in most courts, maybe all, the alternative of affirming is granted but that process is only admissible before a sworn in official. The surface reasoning behind swearing is that one must be subject to the judge for perjury. Thinking that through though, that submission is saying, I am like you now. I join your judiciary/lodge.

I see your point, "I swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth" makes sense now under that context.

David Merrill
12-03-14, 03:18 PM
Here they swear in: Do you swear or affirm...

In context of the above case, as well as in my daydreams hypothesizing my Answer:

Absolutely NOT!

But here's the thing. I would not pull this stunt until being sworn in to testify. If I am a defendant then the judge would then be refusing to let me testify and trying to make it look like I refused to testify because I refused to swear in.

So the judge might tell me that I have to swear in, or affirm so that I will incur the same penalties for perjury. I would say that I do not like being punished and that I do not subject myself to his judgment. [Likely I have not even researched his oath of office at that stage if I am summoned as a material witness.] Why would I allow myself to be judged whether I am lying on the stand or not?

This is a difficult point to get for most people. Conditioning. If he cannot punish me for perjury without me swearing or affirming that is great. Being outside the Bar, or the Court, whatever you want to call it is exactly where I want to stay. However I am still subject to the Government (CHRIST Jesus) where I choose to stay. So I best not lie or mislead in any way, huh?

David Merrill
12-03-14, 04:00 PM
Perhaps those Amway victims internalize the matter and take it personally with frustration their inability to sell $9 bottles of laundry detergent to their neighbors who can buy the same for $2 around the corner. So here they are sold books. Just like 'Blacks' and 'Whites' sold crappy 'self help materials' in the form of public schools that they be utterly dumbed down with hopes they'll never realize exactly what's transpiring around them...

Thank you Allodial! I think now I see how it is that Amway survives such accusations as pyramid scam. My passage (Page 38) (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImbjlBXzcxX0UwSG8)is unaffected by this enlightenment. I am speaking about internal politics while importing one style of criminal syndicalism inside another. - Amway in Christianity Explored. This indicator I found was that people allowing misbehavior of an upline Amway distributor were in his downline. These Amway couples vie for favor with their upline fellow Christians awaiting distribution of failed downline distributors' downlines. A state within a state - politics within politics.

Keith Alan
12-03-14, 06:31 PM
A slight change of subject, but this thread has turned to something I've been thinking about lately, about swearing oaths and making affirmations -

“And for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor.”

Is this not an oath? A pledge made before Divine Providence? If the question is inappropriate, please disregard or delete it.

walter
12-03-14, 07:43 PM
Its funny how refusing to swear an oath can be punishable in some cases
"Juror jailed after refusing to take oath in federal court; judge calls act unprecedented"
http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2013/07/juror_jailed_after_refusing_to.html

and not in others.
"Airman denied reenlistment for refusing to say 'so help me God'
http://archive.airforcetimes.com/article/20140904/NEWS05/309040066/Group-Airman-denied-reenlistment-refusing-say-help-me-God-

David Merrill
12-03-14, 08:14 PM
A slight change of subject, but this thread has turned to something I've been thinking about lately, about swearing oaths and making affirmations -

“And for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor.”

Is this not an oath? A pledge made before Divine Providence? If the question is inappropriate, please disregard or delete it.

Those 56 Signors are sometimes thought of as Party to the (Constitution) Contract. So you are right on topic; thanks!

Its funny how refusing to swear an oath can be punishable in some cases
"Juror jailed after refusing to take oath in federal court; judge calls act unprecedented"
http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2013/07/juror_jailed_after_refusing_to.html

and not in others.
"Airman denied reenlistment for refusing to say 'so help me God'
http://archive.airforcetimes.com/article/20140904/NEWS05/309040066/Group-Airman-denied-reenlistment-refusing-say-help-me-God-

That is interesting. There is probably something in the Jury Summons process where the jury commissioner grabbed that kind of jurisdiction?

walter
12-03-14, 09:33 PM
That is interesting. There is probably something in the Jury Summons process where the jury commissioner grabbed that kind of jurisdiction?

It has to be a little more then that because I have read on the net that there has been fines and jail for some witness on the court stand that refused the oath.
They get contempt.
But I think that charged is stretched to the assumption that "you are employed by the government."

http://law.justia.com/codes/wyoming/2014/title-6/chapter-5/article-3/section-6-5-306

2014 Wyoming Statutes

TITLE 6 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
CHAPTER 5 - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
ARTICLE 3 - PERJURY AND CRIMINAL FALSIFICATION
6-5-306. Refusal to appear or testify; avoidance of service; penalties; summary proceedings for contempt.

(a) A person is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment for not more than six (6) months, a fine of not more than seven hundred fifty dollars ($750.00), or both, if he:

(i) Refuses or intentionally fails to obey a lawful subpoena or citation which has been served upon him;

(ii) Secretes himself or leaves his residence to avoid being served with a subpoena; or

(iii) Refuses to take an oath or affirmation or, being sworn or affirmed, refuses to answer a question required by the court or presiding officer.

(b) This section shall not prevent summary proceedings for contempt.

allodial
08-15-15, 08:26 PM
Perjury. In England, perjury, as being a sin, was originally a matter of ecclesiastical cognisance.

Had a hunch and found that.

So the Fallen Angels (Azazel and company (http://trueancienthistory.blogspot.com/2013/07/azazel-and-book-of-enoch_3.html)) made a religious pact or formed a secret society? Its simple enough that if someone makes a false statement on a form that he deposit a sum in money and forfeit it should the false statement give rise to injury or loss. Prepayment vs postpayment?