PDA

View Full Version : In god we trust

george
02-06-15, 12:21 AM
hi everyone,

how does one interpret these words on this (so called) money?

is it possible that the "GOD" is the living and the "WE" is dead?

thanks

edit: the topic title was entered in ALL CAPS as it is written but the forum software changed it to all lowercase. I think this is also important to note, no?

Keith Alan
02-06-15, 02:02 AM
Hi george, I think that since 'GOD' is a title and not a name, it's proper to capitalize it. And since 'WE' is also capitalized, it should be taken as another title, and not a pronoun.

Therefore, it's probably inappropriate to split these two titles into living and dead things, since grammatically, both represent persons and not living things.

allodial
02-06-15, 02:48 AM
According to a PTK ("Pastor Tony King") there is this term "General Order & Directive" (not that I'd what he says to have much credibility).

shikamaru
02-07-15, 04:36 PM
hi everyone,

how does one interpret these words on this (so called) money?

is it possible that the "GOD" is the living and the "WE" is dead?

thanks

edit: the topic title was entered in ALL CAPS as it is written but the forum software changed it to all lowercase. I think this is also important to note, no?

Money has its origins with the priest class of ancient times (as does government, law, and banking in general).
Church and State were one in the same until recent times.
The State was known as the "imperial cult of the emperor". Guess who chief priest was?

Perhaps "In GOD we trust" refers to the issuers and not the recipients or users?

george
02-07-15, 06:47 PM
Money has its origins with the priest class of ancient times (as does government, law, and banking in general).
Church and State were one in the same until recent times.
The State was known as the "imperial cult of the emperor". Guess who chief priest was?

Perhaps "In GOD we trust" refers to the issuers and not the recipients or users?

hi shikamaru,

this seems likely to me also except Im starting to think there is no division in the current church and state (one and the same)

thanks

Michael Joseph
02-07-15, 07:43 PM
hi shikamaru,

this seems likely to me also except Im starting to think there is no division in the current church and state (one and the same)

thanks

Me too. I noticed the other day that the city of Raleigh has as its seal laurel wrapped around both sides. Signifying that canon law governs.

City of Raleigh seal
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:City_of_Raleigh_Seal.svg)

There are numerous other examples. U.N. for instance.

shikamaru
02-07-15, 09:33 PM
hi shikamaru,

thanks

Church and State were one until just a few centuries ago.
Rome certainly ran her business under the unification of Church and State. I suspect other ancient civilizations did so as well.

Religion is the origin of government, law, banking, and money.
All of these began with the priestly class.

You can start with the Sumerians and Babylonians.
The Babylonian mystery system will lend more to studies as well.

walter
02-08-15, 07:35 AM
"It had been justly stated by a British writer that the power to make a small piece of paper, not worth one cent, by the inscribing of a few names, to be worth a thousand dollars, was a power too high to be entrusted to the hands of mortal man. [John C. Calhoun, speech, U.S. Senate, Dec. 29, 1841] "

george
02-10-15, 09:48 PM
Church and State were one until just a few centuries ago.

until a few centuries ago? that is what we are led to believe. what makes you so sure shikamaru?

thanks

shikamaru
02-14-15, 05:02 PM
until a few centuries ago? that is what we are led to believe. what makes you so sure shikamaru?

thanks

Separation of church and state is relatively recent doctrine.

Notice in the States there is no official religion. An official religion by the state is a huge indicator of the unification of church and state.
Another indicator is if any religious priests seat any government positions.

Church and state worked hand in hand to manage the "souls bound to the land" for eons whether those souls were titled slaves, serfs, subjects, etc for harvesting of their energy.

The state is ultimately an alternative form of church/temple.
The state is ultimately a farm or plantation.

shikamaru
02-21-15, 10:49 AM
With the Church as not having an aspect in secular government, we could say that you are now ruled by secular priests of a different stripe.....

edward222
04-27-15, 07:18 AM
Your just making is complicated,
Heres a tip: change the "WE" to "I"...
and read it again....
it will answer your question.

george
07-23-15, 01:48 AM
crosspost for those who might have this same question:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1669-Check-Non-Endorsement-Verbiage&p=18465&viewfull=1#post18465
see post 18 by MJ

thanks MJ

george
12-28-15, 12:39 AM
the thought occurs to me that IN GOD WE TRUST may be a form of notice? perhaps a fair warning that upon usage of this note a trust agreement is formed, that being a trust that that note IS GOD.

Im concerned about this.. have been for a long time now actually, for other reasons but this concern takes it up at least a few notches.

any input about that?

thanks

Michael Joseph
12-28-15, 12:45 AM
the thought occurs to me that IN GOD WE TRUST may be a form of notice? perhaps a fair warning that upon usage of this note a trust agreement is formed, that being a trust that that note IS GOD.

Im concerned about this.. have been for a long time now actually, for other reasons but this concern takes it up at least a few notches.

any input about that?

thanks

God as in Mono-Theism. But also look carefully at the $1 Note. See the Alpha [Washington] is flanked by a physical Omega. And at the top of Washington's head is an Alter. And if you fish out of the left side of the ship, then you catch nothing but trouble. Fish out of the right side of the ship.

Which seal is at the Right Side? On the reverse is the Mercy Seat but that takes a lot of time to develop. Look carefully at the 1's in the corner do you see the four staves? There are 24 elders and much, much more on the reverse. The goal is unity. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzp8Z674J9A)

ONE over the mercy seat - Christ is All and in All.