PDA

View Full Version : Lemony Gnosticism

allodial
02-20-15, 12:59 AM
There was a documentary about the Exodus on the History Channel (?). An interesting thing is that it revealed that the perspective of the Egyptian (magicians) on Moses. They saw Moses as being evil. Although unconventional in source, the linked analysis of the movie Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events gives insight into the Gnostic view and also what might be a caricature or mockery of the God of Moses or a caricature of a caricature.

Link -> http://jaysanalysis.com/2010/10/05/lemony-snickets-film-esoteric-analysis/

Related:
Gnostic Golden Compass (Counterjihad) (https://wolfpangloss.wordpress.com/2007/12/03/the-gnostic-golden-compass/)
Is Philip Pullman an atheist, a pantheist, a Gnostic, a black magician…or what? (http://philosophyforlife.org/is-philip-pullman-an-atheist-a-pantheist-a-gnostic-a-black-magician-or-what/)
Jay's Esoteric Analysis of Edge of Tomorrow (http://jaysanalysis.com/2014/06/09/edge-of-tomorrow-esoteric-analysis/)

Michael Joseph
02-20-15, 06:58 PM
There was a documentary about the Exodus on the History Channel (?). An interesting thing is that it revealed that the perspective of the Egyptian (magicians) on Moses. They saw Moses as being evil. Although unconventional in source, the linked analysis of the movie Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events gives insight into the Gnostic view and also what might be a caricature or mockery of the God of Moses or a caricature of a caricature.

Jannes and Jambres were Magicians in Pharaohs court. So was Baalam. Magic is quite real or said another way, the ability to use thought to bring forth in matter is real. In fact thoughts are more real than matter for those who can get a handle. In the beginning was the Word and The Word was with God and The Word was God - and The Word became flesh and dwelt among us.

Thought beings expressed into matter. Therefore the thought proceeds matter and there is a mechanism to bring forth from the spirit. The masons call it the lost word in fact it is right in front of them and they don't perceive. Too many spotted cattle and not enough pure. The more I think I got a handle the more I realize how completely ignorant we all are - by we I mean myself chiefly. I think that is a good place to start. As a child asking questions of Christ in the Upper Room found within. Up the winding stairs to the right is found Judah and New Jerusalem. And the fact that folks are looking and observing is a witness that they are not observing Jesus' words.

Jesus said, why do you call me Lord and don't do what I tell you. One day religion will be dead. Rachel will hide the false gods and The Way shall be exalted in Christ. The Rachel within each of us must bring forth the child of promise. Until that day the Jacob [mind] in each of us keeps intercoursing with our Leah nature [emotions and desires] and we are left with nothing but a huge herd of SPOTTED COWS - which is to say our vain imaginations to do good or evil.

Ask yourself what of you belongs to you - and you will then come to see what Abel sacrificed. Then you might see that Cain brought forth his Religion - and God said "sin lieth at the door". Up is down. And those who stand for Christ and the death of ALL RELIGION will be hated. So be it.

Christ is found within - Jesus said it - and Paul agreed - and so did the Partiarchs all of them : but lets just look at Paul:

Gal_4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

How many children are birthed thru our emotions and look Rachel even tried to seize the son of her bondmaid. Can't do that Rachel that son is born out of emotion - not Spirit. Ever wonder what that means? Have you ever been to church and everyone is jumping up and down and singing with arms up in the air and then one turns and says - the Spirit is here tonight - FORGET IT. What was their tonight was a SPOTTED COW - which was painted white so that it looked good and felt good - but Spirit was far from that place. Rachel cannot bring forth until there is total submission and that includes all of our thoughts of what is good and evil and what is pleasing to God. That is what Abel sacrificed.

In the Upper Room within is where the disciples were when they received the Holy Spirit. Simon Magus saw this Power and wanted it desperately for his court. Simon perceived this as some sort of Magic supernatural to the natural world perceived by the 5 lords of the Philistines [senses]. What about the apostles where where they?

Joh_20:26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

The doors were shut to the carnal lower mind - the herd of Spotted Cattle stopped. A Watcher collapses the wave. Science even knows.

Jesus even commanded TAKE NO THOUGHT - but it is irrestable to the carnal mind [male] to intercourse its flesh [also male] thus we all abide in the place called Sodom which is to say "Fire in the minds of man". There is no womb to bring forth the good fruits thus we all erecting our own Tower of Babel - our own self righteous Tower of Babel.

It was Abel who was a shepherd of the pure sheep [thoughts of God]. Who did Christ appear to first [the Shepherds]. Not to the Religionists who are Cain. For Cain is Faith that must be proved. But Abel is love that generates faith. Thus Cain kills Abel everyday in his bullcrap religion. Pick any flavor - it is all the same - only the names have changed.

JohnnyCash
02-20-15, 08:34 PM
I can see the cryptocracy (hidden govt) trying to disguise, entrap & take our inheritance. And use an actual judge to play the part of a judge, thus using the law as a tool for tyranny. But you are no Count Olaf.
Thanks for sharing.

allodial
02-20-15, 11:00 PM
Related: Moses Was Not A Magician (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1057-Moses-Was-Not-A-Magician)

JohnnyCash
02-20-15, 11:29 PM
Jim Carrey's disguises were better.

allodial
02-20-15, 11:33 PM
Jim Carrey's disguises were better.

He did quite an excellent job as an actor in that movie IMHO. On another note, it seems that the likes of Phillip Pullman mistake Religious Institutianity for the doctrine or assembly of the true believers (are they blind to the difference or just don't want to see it?). Speaking of the upper room -> Acts 2:1-13 (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+2&version=AKJV).

JohnnyCash
02-20-15, 11:52 PM
You like pasta puttanesca?

allodial
02-21-15, 12:58 AM
You like pasta puttanesca?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo3UnYDcnWc

Dost thou?

BLBereans
02-21-15, 02:26 PM
The movie Noah has not so subtle gnostic overtones, with a sprinkle of kabbalah and other mystic traditions blended together. Lamech tries to impart the "luminescent power of the serpent skin" to his young son Noah???

"The world of Aronofsky’s Noah is a thoroughly Gnostic one: a graded universe of “higher” and “lower.” The “spiritual” is good, and way, way, way “up there” where the ineffable, unspeaking god dwells, and the “material” is bad, and way, way down here where our spirits are encased in material flesh. This is not only true of the fallen sons and daughters of Adam and Eve, but of fallen angels, who are explicitly depicted as being spirits trapped inside a material “body” of cooled molten lava.

Admittedly, they make pretty nifty movie characters, but they’re also notorious in Gnostic speculation. Gnostics call them Archons, lesser divine beings or angels who aid “The Creator” in forming the visible universe. And Kabbalah has a pantheon of angelic beings of its own all up and down the ladder of “divine being.” And fallen angels are never totally fallen in this brand of mysticism. To quote the Zohar again, a central Kabbalah text: “All things of which this world consists, the spirit as well as the body, will return to the principle and the root from which they came.” Funny. That’s exactly what happens to Aronofsky’s Lava Monsters. They redeem themselves, shed their outer material skin, and fly back to the heavens. Incidentally, I noticed that in the film, as the family is traveling through a desolate wasteland, Shem asks his father: “Is this a Zohar mine?” Yep. That’s the name of Kabbalah’s sacred text. "

Rest of the article here - http://drbrianmattson.com/journal/2014/3/31/sympathy-for-the-devil

JohnnyCash
02-21-15, 02:57 PM
You Don't Mess With The Zohan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx7v0Qhx6f8)

BLBereans
02-21-15, 03:14 PM
You Don't Mess With The Zohan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx7v0Qhx6f8)

Many tactics are used to make mysticism, whether jewish or christian, more palatable to most of the unsuspecting people - comedy functions extremely well in this regard.

The entertainment industry is riddled with promotion of any agenda/tactic meant to undermine belief in the one true Creator, the God of Abraham who took on flesh and redeemed His creation from the world.

JohnnyCash
02-21-15, 03:25 PM
I'm flattered you share so much here, at the expense of your other Theaters of Operation.

BLBereans
02-21-15, 03:27 PM
I'm flattered you share so much here, at the expense of your other Theaters of Operation.

Please enlighten everyone as to which other "Theaters of Operation" you refer.

BLBereans
02-21-15, 04:19 PM
I guess it was just "drive-by" paranoia.

allodial
02-21-15, 06:36 PM
The movie Noah has not so subtle gnostic overtones, with a sprinkle of kabbalah and other mystic traditions blended together. Lamech tries to impart the "luminescent power of the serpent skin" to his young son Noah???

I simply had the unction to ignore the movie and not bother watching it--not even for research purposes. The above give further credence.

BLBereans
02-22-15, 12:29 AM
I simply had the unction to ignore the movie and not bother watching it--not even for research purposes. The above give further credence.

Pardon my unction; I thought I was further elucidating upon the threads premise.

Apparently, JohnnyCash also found my contribution a target for cynicism.

In the future, I will take care to not interrupt where I am not wanted.

allodial
02-22-15, 01:16 AM
Pardon my unction; I thought I was further elucidating upon the threads premise.

Apparently, JohnnyCash also found my contribution a target for cynicism.

In the future, I will take care to not interrupt where I am not wanted.

My point was that I had the strong sense to not go see the movie and your post (being right to the point) reiterates the unction to avoid it being sound. I knew the movie would be "off". Your input is much appreciated. Also, I suspect Noah's Ark was a type of 'church'. The old Charleston Heston were subversive enough (Biblical still small voice vs Hollywood booming thunderous voice).

BLBereans
02-22-15, 02:36 AM
My point was that I had the strong sense to not go see the movie and your post (being right to the point) reiterates the unction to avoid it being sound. I knew the movie would be "off". Your input is much appreciated. Also, I suspect Noah's Ark was a type of 'church'. The old Charleston Heston were subversive enough (Biblical still small voice vs Hollywood booming thunderous voice).

Understood.

My apologies for misconstruing your response. I rather enjoy your input here and it's nice to know you reciprocate the sentiment.

Keep up the good work my friend.

David Merrill
02-22-15, 02:39 AM

That is enough. Johnny has been permanently banished.