PDA

View Full Version : How to use this Lesson Plan.

David Merrill
03-26-11, 01:37 PM
This upper area of Categories (Forum Page) is primarily what I requested of the Admin for walking a new reader or member though remedy as it exists in America today. Once I have populated the topics I will get them arranged in the order I think best for an easy introductory course through the threads that develop around these topics, according to my opening threads.

This will be an Instruction Set, to better understand how the 'saving to suitors' clause and diversity may be utilized to enhance your property rights in America.

10/10/12:
I will be spending some time editing the first posts of many of the Lesson Plan threads. I want this website to be concise and updated with current and useful information.

Sovereignty
04-10-11, 06:51 PM
An A to Z, start here flow chart works best, for me at least...

David Merrill
04-10-11, 09:31 PM
Thanks;

I have been thinking about that. Building the Category though, that has been important. My initial objective was that any one subcategory on the Forums Page would be equally edifying as any other. Just the same though; I am thinking the videos (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/forumdisplay.php?48-Remedy-Within-the-Federal-Reserve-Act) might be best for a Newbee here.

Regards,

David Merrill.

logjam
04-10-11, 10:55 PM
May I also suggest hyper-links to a wiki for definitions, &c...

freedave
04-17-11, 05:06 PM
I've studied the writings of Henrickson and others, I understand the Fed and the flaws in the monetary/central banking system somewhat, but I don't find this easy to grasp.

A simple and easy course would be appreciated -- do you have any idea when that might happen or what to do meanwhile?.

David Merrill
04-17-11, 07:46 PM
This is the Course - the Category 'Saving to Suitors' Club. Read the first posts in each thread by me and then you might get on that thread with questions and comments please.

hal-richard
04-18-11, 03:54 PM
WONDERFUL!!! ... I NEED SUCH! ... I'm just returning here from a COPD Pneumonia hospitalization that began, the very day you posted this, and ended the 11th April, and today I'm planing to attempt opening a lawful money account, using My SSA check with 'DEMAND IS MADE FOR LAWFUL MONEY, per 12 USC Sect. 411, ___ hal-richard ___: d.b.a. TRANSMITTING UTILITY' on the bank's "Signature Card".... I'll NOT be leaving here for this effort, until +/- 3:30 p.m. CT, so PLEASE give My any feedback you may have

David Merrill
04-18-11, 04:20 PM
WONDERFUL!!! ... I NEED SUCH! ... I'm just returning here from a COPD Pneumonia hospitalization that began, the very day you posted this, and ended the 11th April, and today I'm planing to attempt opening a lawful money account, using My SSA check with 'DEMAND IS MADE FOR LAWFUL MONEY, per 12 USC Sect. 411, ___ hal-richard ___: d.b.a. TRANSMITTING UTILITY' on the bank's "Signature Card".... I'll NOT be leaving here for this effort, until +/- 3:30 p.m. CT, so PLEASE give My any feedback you may have

Sure.

I see some Strawman Redemption theory that I disagreed with - you should be a TRANCEIVER UTILITY if anything. I think you best just write in:

All transactions demanded in lawful money Title 12 U.S.C. §411.

Then sign your demand:

Marshal Richard (me assuming)

That is to say, on your Signature Card.

On the backside of the check write:

Redeemed in Lawful Money pursuant to Title 12 U.S.C. §411

above your signature -

Marshal Richard dba Marshal Richard LAST
(signed) ......................(printed)

If they make you sign the Signature Card with your legal name add dba Marshal Richard LAST and they will likely make you open a non-interest bearing account and/or insist that you open a business account - get it? dba= Doing Business As.

Stay calm, especially with your condition. Even if you fail to get your account opened the way you like, your demand will be on the record. The law says:

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

If you can get your demand for lawful money on the record on the Signature Card and the Check you are doing great! Even if you have to strikethrough your demand, that will reflect that you made the demand - get it? You can strikethrough the demand and that is still evidence you made your demand and were coerced into striking it through. Of course, leave the bank with copies of everything - especially your demands.

Regards,

David Merrill.

hal-richard
04-18-11, 05:06 PM
THANKS MUCH and God Bless!!!! ... This is exactly what I needed! ... As an aside here; I feel I comprehend this 411 remedy, but I'm not so clear on the aspect of things in code that relieve us from the IRS USAGE FEE, by virtue of the 411 claim. Please enlighten? ... Also I need to know exactly how and where - if at all - the SSN / EIN # fits into this process. FYI I have a UCC-1 lien against the ALL CAPS NAME and #, on file with Texas SOS, April 1, 2005 - April 1, 2015, for whatever that's worth.

Christopher David
04-19-11, 02:13 AM
Of course, leave the bank with copies of everything - especially your demands.

Starting the first of the year, my employer's bank refused to make copies of my paycheck, unlike before, when I would get front and back copies of the transacted check with the damand on the back.

David Merrill
04-19-11, 02:25 AM
THANKS MUCH and God Bless!!!! ... This is exactly what I needed! ... As an aside here; I feel I comprehend this 411 remedy, but I'm not so clear on the aspect of things in code that relieve us from the IRS USAGE FEE, by virtue of the 411 claim. Please enlighten? ... Also I need to know exactly how and where - if at all - the SSN / EIN # fits into this process. FYI I have a UCC-1 lien against the ALL CAPS NAME and #, on file with Texas SOS, April 1, 2005 - April 1, 2015, for whatever that's worth.

This is developing off the Topic - please start a new thread, maybe about the IRS USAGE FEE. Indeed you are bringing a lot of baggage from the Strawman Redemption! That is interesting and great to have you.

In looking over the lesson plan freedave, the new suitor is usually led through a Libel of Review, which is a formative and comprehensive lesson plan about identity, record-forming and redeeming lawful money. So try to get that perspective from the Libel of Review. Especially study the example Clerk Instruction in it.

freedave
12-25-11, 08:00 PM
I have looked at many posts and have a general idea of what this is about.

I am experienced at editing high-tech magazine articles for some large circulation publications, I know what it takes to make things understandable to most people, and I am having difficulty getting a workable understanding of this.

Is there anyone I could converse with by email or phone and get my questions answered?

One question I have is this:

Is it correct that the "income" tax is an excise tax on the use of FRN's?

Shuftin
12-25-11, 09:06 PM
Is it correct that the "income" tax is an excise tax on the use of FRN's?This may be of some interest to you. http://www.suijurisforum.com/media-blackout-161-federal-tax-charges-0-convictions-t1329.html

freedave
12-26-11, 05:18 PM
Thank you for this, Shuftin -- I had seen data about this not long after it happened.

The conviction might be considered evidence that the "income" tax is not an excise tax on the use of FRN's, though it might possibly be an excise tax which might include the use of the U.S. coins.

Do you feel that you have a good understanding of the theory and use of the remedy discussed on this forum?

Shuftin
12-26-11, 10:06 PM
Thank you for this, Shuftin

Do you feel that you have a good understanding of the theory and use of the remedy discussed on this forum?Me??? Not even close. Causal knowledge at best.

David Merrill
12-27-11, 12:23 AM
The Income Tax succinctly described is an irrecusable obligation (http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/convincing.html).

However, if anyone else accepts this private credit and uses it to purchase goods and services, the user voluntarily incurs the obligation requiring him to make a return of income whereby a portion of the income is collected by the IRS and delivered to the Federal Reserve banksters. Actually the federal income tax imparts two separate obligations: the obligation to file a return and the obligation to abide by the Internal Revenue Code. The obligation to make a return of income for using private credit is recognized in law as an irrecusable obligation, which according to 'Bouvier's Law Dictionary' (1914 ed.), is "a term used to indicate a certain class of contractual obligations recognized by the law which are imposed upon a person without his consent and without regard to any act of his own." This is distinguished from a recusable obligation which, according to Bouvier, arises from a voluntary act by which one incurs the obligation imposed by the operation of law. The voluntary use of private credit is the condition precedent which imposes the irrecusable obligation to file a tax return. If private credit is not used or rejected, then the operation of law which imposes the irrecusable obligation lies dormant and cannot apply.

freedave
12-27-11, 07:11 PM
Thank you very much for this, David.

Based upon your response I assume that the answer would be, "Yes, the income tax is an excise tax upon the use of FRN's" -- is that correct?

And what is the basis for or evidence for the validity of the statement that if anyone else (other than Congress) accepts this private credit and uses it to purchase goods and services, the user voluntarily incurs the obligation requiring him to make a return of income whereby a portion of the income is collected by the IRS...?

David Merrill
12-27-11, 08:23 PM
Thank you very much for this, David.

Based upon your response I assume that the answer would be, "Yes, the income tax is an excise tax upon the use of FRN's" -- is that correct?

And what is the basis for or evidence for the validity of the statement that if anyone else (other than Congress) accepts this private credit and uses it to purchase goods and services, the user voluntarily incurs the obligation requiring him to make a return of income whereby a portion of the income is collected by the IRS...?

I was thinking more outside the definition for excise. I believe that there is quite a bit of patriot mythology around excise tax as mentioned in the Constitution. The Income Tax is not unconstitutional; it is non-constitutional. You sign a contract if you endorse cash given to you or cash in any form.

Basis for what? You have two components there. The basis for the first is FDR saving the Fed from the run in 1933 (20-year charter expired). The basis for the second is that you do not get private credit from the Fed for free.

I elaborate on that greatly elsewhere because this thread is introductory. I suggest that if you are reading and are confused that you inquire in the thread that you wonder about.

freedave
12-28-11, 03:30 AM
I think you are saying that if one endorses a check, one is signing a contact. If so, how would one find out what the contract is?

And how would one endorse cash in any form, or do you mean use cash in any form?

What is the nature of the private credit -- is it something the user (other than the U.S. Gov't) is required to pay back?

What does FDR saving the Fed from the run in 1933 have to do with accepting private credit?

Where is the contact stating that there is a fee for accepting private credit?

Where is the contact stating that there is a fee for using this private credit to purchase goods and services or for any other use?

I am asking these questions because I don't see that searching through threads is a workable route towards understanding this -- I have watched your video and looked at a number of threads.

David Merrill
12-28-11, 11:01 PM
I think you are saying that if one endorses a check, one is signing a contact. If so, how would one find out what the contract is?

And how would one endorse cash in any form, or do you mean use cash in any form?

What is the nature of the private credit -- is it something the user (other than the U.S. Gov't) is required to pay back?

What does FDR saving the Fed from the run in 1933 have to do with accepting private credit?

Where is the contact stating that there is a fee for accepting private credit?

Where is the contact stating that there is a fee for using this private credit to purchase goods and services or for any other use?

I am asking these questions because I don't see that searching through threads is a workable route towards understanding this -- I have watched your video and looked at a number of threads.

Instead you are asking specific questions on a thread that is not specifically about what you are asking. Find a thread that is related to your questions and ask again there please.

freedave
12-28-11, 11:32 PM
What thread would that be?

If I had something of value which could potentially help save the populations of earth from the devastating influence of the banksters, I would want to make it as simple and easy as possible for people to understand.

David Merrill
12-29-11, 12:47 AM
Any thread about redeeming lawful money.

P.S. Several people are proving that remedy described on this website is spelled out clearly enough to be of benefit.

dasanco
03-07-12, 10:37 PM
Have all the categories now been created?

I am new to your site and would like to review your course material. The categories listed seem to be alphabetical. May I presume they are all of equal weight of knowledge. Meaning, no particular information needs to be understood before pursuing the information of any particular category.

If that not be the case, perhaps simply prefixing each with a single letter or numbering indicating a grade or level. In the simply of examples maybe just one of three (3) letters; B, I and A. Indicating Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced, respectively.

taycamstu
07-19-12, 08:43 PM
Where, exactly are the instructions?

taycamstu
07-19-12, 08:45 PM
I mean, where is the instruction set?

Treefarmer
07-21-12, 03:02 AM
The title of this thread is possibly misleading.

This discussion forum is by no means a course in anything. It is not set up to lead anyone through any kind of lesson plan.
It is instead a discussion forum for people who had previously enjoyed conversing with each other on another, now defunct, discussion forum called suijurisclub dot net.

After that forum disappeared, many of us missed it so much that we created this forum, in the hopes of continuing our discussions, and even improving our discussion experience, if possible.
I think we succeeded.

I love you guys and gals!
You are always in my prayers.

This is a place where ideas and anecdotes can be shared, information can be posted, and questions and plans can be discussed.
Take it for what it is: a forum for discussion.

Feel free to ask questions and do your own research.
May the Holy Spirit guide you in your way.

Bright blessings

shikamaru
07-21-12, 11:40 AM
You want a lesson plan? I can design you a lesson plan.

What would you like to learn ?

taycamstu
07-21-12, 08:00 PM
How to pay less in taxes, legally and without IRS resistance, as has been mentioned on the site, thanks.

You want a lesson plan? I can design you a lesson plan.

What would you like to learn ?

shikamaru
07-21-12, 08:16 PM
How to pay less in taxes, legally and without IRS resistance, as has been mentioned on the site, thanks.

How deep do you want to go down that rabbit hole?

Two sides to taxes: the finance/accounting side and the legal side.

If you earn income, you are liable for tax. That's how I see it. Receiving income is the taxable activity.
I'm hoping others will chime in for I know some will disagree with what I stated above.

Here are some simple tips:

1) Dividend income is taxed at a lesser rate than working income. Shift from working income to dividend income.
2) Many people have too much of their income withheld. This overage is the "refund" you receive at the end of the year. Adjust your W-4 to boost your take home pay.
3) Tax avoidance (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_avoidance) is a valid strategy for reducing the amount one pays in taxes.
4) A business can be an excellent strategy for tax reduction as well as opening options for tax avoidance and reduction.
5) If you adjust your lifestyle, there can be tax reduction and tax avoidance strategies in there.
6) Discover how to qualify for various deductions, this can reduce your taxable income.
7) Discover how to qualify for credits, this can reduce and offset your tax liability.

The above is all my opinion, of course.

shikamaru
07-21-12, 08:35 PM
Think of all the activities you engage in throughout the day that are taxed i.e. using electricity, water, gas, shopping, driving, watching TV, tenuring land, etc.

You can re-engineer your lifestyle to reduce and/or eliminate these taxable events and activities.

Treefarmer
07-22-12, 02:38 AM
Think of all the activities you engage in throughout the day that are taxed i.e. using electricity, water, gas, shopping, driving, watching TV, tenuring land, etc.

You can re-engineer your lifestyle to reduce and/or eliminate these taxable events and activities.

If you have more time than $$, tax avoidance can be a fun and entertaining hobby:)

shikamaru
07-22-12, 01:14 PM
If you have more time than $$, tax avoidance can be a fun and entertaining hobby:)

That is awesome. :)

Himself
09-18-12, 08:19 PM
Hello All.

Thought i would leave a quick little introduction here (wasn't sure the proper place). I have enjoyed reading/studying a great deal of the material here-and finally feel the remedy close at hand. Just wanted to give a great BIG THANKS to all who have put forth the effort to extend the knowledge that is so desperately needed. Of particular mention to David, I sure am glad you were trying to free the minds over there at the DailyPaul, my wife who is an avid DPer tipped me off to your latest posts ever there, and once i started reading i couldn't stop. I have been searching for truth and freedom for a few years now, and have always been let down in the end by all the "gurus" lack of anything concrete- just a bunch of theories and best guesses. When i seen your material, everything i had learned in the past and had moved on from because of lack of proof, clicked in to place so completely thanks to the missing piece of the puzzle which you supplied. Now i can truly understand the SC opinions about the income tax, and the fact that it IS a voluntary tax system. What a relief it is to finally see the way out.

Again, a big thanks to all of you for helping dismantle this veil of illusion. I look forward to having future conversations with all you. :)

Alberta Rose
10-11-12, 10:58 PM
Thanks;

I have been thinking about that. Building the Category though, that has been important. My initial objective was that any one subcategory on the Forums Page would be equally edifying as any other. Just the same though; I am thinking the videos (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/forumdisplay.php?48-Remedy-Within-the-Federal-Reserve-Act) might be best for a Newbee here.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Hello,
I am new here and am having a difficult time understanding a lot of the lingo so I tried to follow the link on the videos and couldn't find any such thing. The link just led to a bunch more threads so I am reversing myself back to the start of the maze here. :confused: Are there really any introductory videos that discuss the concepts here?

Alberta Rose

fishnet
10-12-12, 02:20 AM
Hello,
I am new here and am having a difficult time understanding a lot of the lingo so I tried to follow the link on the videos and couldn't find any such thing. The link just led to a bunch more threads so I am reversing myself back to the start of the maze here. :confused: Are there really any introductory videos that discuss the concepts here?

Alberta Rose

Alberta, try this direct link to the video (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImNjA0NTQ5MTItNTg2Mi00N2QyLWE5Y 2UtMDMzNGU0YWE3NWE5&hl=en)

Treefarmer
10-12-12, 02:46 AM
Alberta, try this direct link to the video (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImNjA0NTQ5MTItNTg2Mi00N2QyLWE5Y 2UtMDMzNGU0YWE3NWE5&hl=en)

Thank you fishnet, that was going to be my suggestion too.

Welcome to the forum Alberta Rose.
I hope you enjoy your learning experience and time here.
Feel free to ask questions right in the threads where you would like clarification.

David Merrill
10-12-12, 10:46 AM
Hello,

Alberta Rose

Hi Alberta Rose;

I apologize about my management of links over time. Please post at any failed link that there is a problem and I will spot it on New Items and can correct the problems as we go.

Public Money v. Private Credit (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImYmZlMTU5ZGQtYTIyZi00NjZjLWIyMzctOWFkZ jhhZDM1MGEy/edit).

Federal Reserve Act - Remedy (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImNjA0NTQ5MTItNTg2Mi00N2QyLWE5Y2UtMDMzN GU0YWE3NWE5/edit).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU6fxC5CXMg

Alsailssouth
10-26-12, 12:08 PM
Thanks David. I too am new here and new to BB's. I also want to get up to speed as quick as possible. Very interesting case on the judges. I just need to learn how to navigate quickly I guess. I'm logged in from my office presently. Thanks for all of your hard work.

Alsailssouth
10-26-12, 12:19 PM
Who is Henrickson?

LearnTheLaw
12-05-12, 01:45 PM
The Income Tax succinctly described is an irrecusable obligation (http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/convincing.html).

Thanks for this piece of the puzzle, however I have a question in regards to this "the user voluntarily incurs the obligation".

If "We the people" have no other choice but to use FRN's, then isn't it no longer "Voluntary"???

"Waivers of Constitutional rights not only must be voluntary, but must be knowing, intelligent acts done with sufficient awareness of the relevant circumstances and likely consequences."
Brady v. U.S., 397 U.S. 742 (1970)

David Merrill
12-05-12, 02:30 PM
Thanks for this piece of the puzzle, however I have a question in regards to this "the user voluntarily incurs the obligation".

If "We the people" have no other choice but to use FRN's, then isn't it no longer "Voluntary"???

"Waivers of Constitutional rights not only must be voluntary, but must be knowing, intelligent acts done with sufficient awareness of the relevant circumstances and likely consequences."

The choice is how you bond the FRNs.

Do you endorse private credit and approve of fractional lending or do you redeem them in lawful money by demand? If you do the latter then you keep all the obligations to the US through the Secretary and the US Treasurer signing each bill.

LearnTheLaw
12-05-12, 03:42 PM
The choice is how you bond the FRNs.

Do you endorse private credit and approve of fractional lending or do you redeem them in lawful money by demand? If you do the latter then you keep all the obligations to the US through the Secretary and the US Treasurer signing each bill.

I am still learning and absorbing the lessons that you're teaching [which I do find extremely interesting] and I am trying to blend them in with all of the other things I have been learning, so please forgive me if I seem to throw some off of the wall theories out there.

I do like other peoples opinions on them, as well as passing on info that others may not have.

shikamaru
12-05-12, 09:34 PM

You could avoid the usage of FRNs via self-production, trade and barter, etc.

LearnTheLaw
12-05-12, 11:31 PM
You could avoid the usage of FRNs via self-production, trade and barter, etc.

Yes I could barter or use a private currency, but not everyone in this country is willing to do business that way.

That wasn't the purpose of my post.

Since the Gov, IRS and the Courts all operate under 'Equity' or 'Contract' law I thought everyone here would find that quote useful since coercion nullifies all contracts

shikamaru
12-06-12, 12:07 AM
Since the Gov, IRS and the Courts all operate under 'Equity' or 'Contract' law I thought everyone here would find that quote useful since coercion nullifies all contracts

Depends if you can get a court to acknowledge such or ... raise the heat sufficiently high enough they dismiss one's case on the grounds of "In the interest of justice ...."

Keith Alan
12-06-12, 10:04 PM
Yes I could barter or use a private currency, but not everyone in this country is willing to do business that way.

That's exactly what I've been thinking! Just so you know, I would trade with you, if geography wasn't a problem. I imagine there are thousands of people who would be willing to trade amongst themselves, if only they could do it with any practicality.

JohnnyCash
03-04-14, 02:08 PM
I'm willing to trade. One venue we could use is http://cryptothrift.com
What are you looking to buy and/or sell?

allodial
03-04-14, 03:48 PM
It is possible to exchange tax credits as well.

JohnnyCash
03-05-14, 05:58 AM
I don't think so, don't see any for sale on eBay ... unless you're talking about items whose purchase has value as a tax credit. For ex. you could buy a solar panel for $1000 and then use it for maybe a 30% energy tax credit. Not really useful to me since I'm a NONTAXPAYER.

allodial
03-05-14, 12:40 PM
I don't think so, don't see any for sale on eBay ... unless you're talking about items whose purchase has value as a tax credit. For ex. you could buy a solar panel for $1000 and then use it for maybe a 30% energy tax credit. Not really useful to me since I'm a NONTAXPAYER.

There is a huge market (http://stateimpact.npr.org/oklahoma/2011/12/01/in-the-transferable-tax-credit-market-transparency-is-not-part-of-the-trade/) for tax credits (primarily banks and financial institutions).

JohnnyCash
03-05-14, 01:48 PM
Oh, that is fascinating. Thank you. Now as a bank I wouldn't have much use for STSC, making $ hand over fist with any loss covered by the taxpayer. I mean, what is the robbing of a bank compared to owning one?

Unless I wanted to learn about the ways patriots are bypassing my bank scam, in order to counteract it.

David Merrill
03-05-14, 02:49 PM

That wasn't the purpose of my post.

I feel that point became a little more blatant (pun) with the term "naked", as in naked contract.

There is a huge market (http://stateimpact.npr.org/oklahoma/2011/12/01/in-the-transferable-tax-credit-market-transparency-is-not-part-of-the-trade/) for tax credits (primarily banks and financial institutions).

That is amazing how many folks, mainly the Federal Reserve will create new markets out of an absurdity - that debt is money.

Oh, that is fascinating. Thank you. Now as a bank I wouldn't have much use for STSC, making $ hand over fist with any loss covered by the taxpayer. I mean, what is the robbing of a bank compared to owning one?

Unless I wanted to learn about the ways patriots are bypassing my bank scam, in order to counteract it.

As my perceptions evolve I ponder the idea that FDIC is the primary benefit of being a bank. I believe that any endorser can lend some money to anyone else and expect some interest. That is against the biblical precepts at Deut. 23:20 however that is what will come around in theory, or karma if you will. I am talking about lending out more than what you have to lend on hand and then expecting that an insurance company will send an armored car if that gets you into a bind when all the markers are called in. Or better yet, that (Title 12 USC §95) government will shut all the banks calling on redemption down for a Bankers' Holiday.

That is how I see the benefits of being a state bank. Since the FDIC would never be there for an unregistered, unlicensed bank that really does describe "naked contract" does it not?

Who knows? - Maybe since the Secretary will allow banks to operate without approval the FDIC would be held, so long as you were at least trying to pay the premiums? Interesting where the unfettered mind might wander...

allodial
03-05-14, 04:05 PM
That is amazing how many folks, mainly the Federal Reserve will create new markets out of an absurdity - that debt is money.

Well I suppose that tax credits would by nature provide relief from current or future debt. However, for contrast consider that while there is a huge market for tax credits there is an enormous market for trading bankruptcy claims (as in trading and swapping slices of a bankrupt company). Perhaps :) there is a parallel in the Federal Reserve System.

Chex
03-05-14, 04:49 PM
I feel that point became a little more blatant (pun) with the term "naked", as in naked contract. That is amazing how many folks, mainly the Federal Reserve will create new markets out of an absurdity - that debt is money. that (Title 12 USC §95) government will shut all the banks calling on redemption down for a Bankers' Holiday.

nudum pactum legal definition are contracts. A contract made without a consideration,; it is called a nude or naked contract, because it is not clothed with the consideration required by law, in order to give an action. 3 McLean, 330; 2 Denio, 403; 6 Iredell, 480; 1 Strobh. 329; 1 Kelly, 294; 1 Dougl. Mich. R. 188.

2. There are some contracts which, in consequence of their forms, import a consideration, as sealed instruments, and bills of exchange, and promissory notes, which are generally good although no consideration appears. http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Nudum+pactum

Section 5(b) of act Oct. 6, 1917, is part of the Trading with the Enemy Act and is also classified to section 5(b) of the Appendix to Title 50, War and National Defense.

That (Title 12 USC §95) government will shut all the banks calling on redemption down for a Bankers' Holiday. In the context of the war powers from Title 12 USC §95.

In his first important official act, Roosevelt proclaimed a National Bank Holiday on the basis of the 1917 Trading With the Enemy Act - itself a wartime delegation of power. New Deal historian William E. Leuchtenburg writes:

"When he sent his banking bill to Congress, the House received it with much the same ardor as it had greeted Woodrow Wilson's war legislation. Speaker Rainey said the situation reminded him of the late war when "on both sides of this Chamber the great war measures suggested by the administration were supported with practical unanimity....Today we are engaged in another war, more serious even in its character and presenting greater dangers to the Republic." After only 38 minutes debate, the House passed the administration's banking bill, sight unseen".

(2) Any payment, conveyance, transfer, assignment, or delivery of property or interest therein, made to or for the account of the United States, or as otherwise directed, pursuant to this subdivision or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder shall to the extent thereof be a full acquittance and discharge for all purposes of the obligation of the person making the same; and no person shall be held liable in any court for or in respect to anything done or omitted in good faith in connection with the administration of, or in pursuance of and in reliance on, this subdivision, or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder.

That statue/law in (a)(1) kind of bothers me whom is aimed at in 10 U.S. Code § 712 - Foreign governments: detail to assist. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/712

There is 1 Update Pending. Select the tab below to view. 12 U.S. Code § 92a - Trust powers. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/92a
(a) Authority of Comptroller of the Currency
The Comptroller of the Currency shall be authorized and empowered to grant by special permit to national banks applying therefor, when not in contravention (http://dictionary.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AwrBTz2ucxdTwEQATiJXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTB0 c2djYnY4BHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDM2MV8x?p =contravene&.sep=)of State or local law, the right to act as trustee, executor, administrator, registrar of stocks and bonds, guardian of estates, assignee, receiver, or in any other fiduciary capacity in which State banks, trust companies, or other corporations which come into competition with national banks are permitted to act under the laws of the State in which the national bank is located.

I take the fifth. (http://news.yahoo.com/former-irs-official-refuses-testify-hearing-144624481--finance.html)

JohnnyCash
04-08-14, 01:48 AM
That's exactly what I've been thinking! Just so you know, I would trade with you, if geography wasn't a problem. I imagine there are thousands of people who would be willing to trade amongst themselves, if only they could do it with any practicality.
That's funny; I offered to trade with the disinfo agents a month ago ... and they ran away!

Keith Alan
04-11-14, 04:39 AM
That's funny; I offered to trade with the disinfo agents a month ago ... and they ran away!

Here's something I've been working on ...16031604

JohnnyCash
07-27-14, 07:42 PM
What good or service are you considering, Keith? That scrip reminds me of Ithaca Hours (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ithaca_Hours). The banking cabal allows these local currencies so long as they don't become nationwide. Certainly better than FRNs but experience shows these aren't really needed when we have Lawful Money of the US, commodities, and bitcoin (http://www.dell.com/bitcoin) to trade with. Pretty much universally accepted. And the banksters cannot stop any of them.

mikecz
07-28-14, 06:05 PM
(2) Any payment, conveyance, transfer, assignment, or delivery of property or interest therein, made to or for the account of the United States, or as otherwise directed, pursuant to this subdivision or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder shall to the extent thereof be a full acquittance and discharge for all purposes of the obligation of the person making the same; and no person shall be held liable in any court for or in respect to anything done or omitted in good faith in connection with the administration of, or in pursuance of and in reliance on, this subdivision, or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder.

Can someone explain this "Like I'm 5."

I get the lawful money redemption, but, at some point in the 30's, redemption no longer existed. The currency changed, weren't redeemable anymore. I'm sure the ones printed prior were, but, at this point, with the more current bills, I feel as if the words "discharge" carry more weight.

We receive bank checks for currency. I get a loan, I increase the amount of currency. I pay it back, that amount of currency still exists in the system, at least within the credits/debits within the banks. When banks need cash, they can get federal reserve notes, which really are just paper representations of commercial loans (chopped up into little tiny increments).

I just need to understand the "discharge" process. Since we don't get paid actual money for anything anymore, presentment with bank notes, promissory notes then allow us to "discharge" a debt? Maybe give a scenario of the process.

David Merrill
07-29-14, 01:08 PM

Can someone explain this "Like I'm 5."

I get the lawful money redemption, but, at some point in the 30's, redemption no longer existed. The currency changed, weren't redeemable anymore. I'm sure the ones printed prior were, but, at this point, with the more current bills, I feel as if the words "discharge" carry more weight.

We receive bank checks for currency. I get a loan, I increase the amount of currency. I pay it back, that amount of currency still exists in the system, at least within the credits/debits within the banks. When banks need cash, they can get federal reserve notes, which really are just paper representations of commercial loans (chopped up into little tiny increments).

I just need to understand the "discharge" process. Since we don't get paid actual money for anything anymore, presentment with bank notes, promissory notes then allow us to "discharge" a debt? Maybe give a scenario of the process.

Make your demand and keep a good record of it. The law says you redeem lawful money by demand.

Nobody can force someone, even under contract (like Congress) to perform an impossibility. But nobody can interfere with you making your demand and even publishing your demand.

Chex
07-29-14, 03:07 PM
Make your demand and keep a good record of it. The law says you redeem lawful money by demand. Nobody can force someone, even under contract (like Congress) to perform an impossibility. But nobody can interfere with you making your demand and even publishing your demand.

The Constitution states that "the accused has the right to face his/her accuser in a court of law".

David Merrill
07-29-14, 04:53 PM
Here's something I've been working on ...16031604

Fetching twist on redemption!

doug555
07-29-14, 10:18 PM

Here is another twist... using Lincoln's successful monetary paradigm... Keith's vouchers would function like "Greenbacks" did... both backed by "labor".

Google “The Way to outdo England without fighting her” by Henry Charles Carey, 1865. In his “Letter 12“, pages 129-130, he explains the efficacy of Lincoln’s “Greenback” Monetary Policy. Read this letter to see how an honest labor-backed currency and a simple clearinghouse controlled by the people could turn around our economy in weeks (see excerpt below):

“It is noteworthy that Lincoln issued this statement of his monetary policy in 1865, just before the end of the civil war. A matter of weeks later, he was assassinated. As the publication date and whole tenor of the document show, Lincoln’s intention was to advance his monetary policy, based upon the government creation of money, and apply it more fully after the war. The motive behind Lincoln’s assassination has never been established, and is usually attributed to the deranged actions of a lunatic. However, it has been speculated many times that Lincoln’s death was connected with the fact that such a monetary policy as he was proposing, if pursued effectively, would have signaled the end of the banking and money power in the United States, and very rapidly everywhere throughout the developing world. Once that one government was seen to be capable of supplying its nation’s monetary needs, others would certainly have followed. The power and profit which national debts and widespread private industrial debts provided to the world’s most shadowy and powerful elite – bankers and financiers – would have soon vanished.” – The Grip of Death: A Study of Modern Money, Debt Servitude, and Destructive Economics (Jon Carpenter Publishing, 1998), pages 220-221, by Michael Rowbotham

“If this mischievous financial policy, which has its origin in North America, shall become endurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous without precedent in the history of the world. The brains and wealth of all countries will go to North America. That country must be destroyed or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe.” - Hazard Circular – London Times 1865.

“What is here supposed to have been done [someone issuing his own credit as money and acting as a clearing house for the whole country for buying all labor and products] is almost precisely what has been done by Mr. Lincoln and his Administration… It had so facilitated exchange between consumers and producers, that both parties had been enabled to pay on the instant for all they had need to purchase.” - Letters to the Hon. Schuyler Colfax by Henry C. Carey, 1865, pages 129-130.

However, an even easier instrument to use would be the "bill" itself - The Indorsed Bill Remedy (http://iuvdeposit.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/indorsed-bill-remedy/).

Keith Alan
08-03-14, 06:17 PM
What good or service are you considering, Keith? That scrip reminds me of Ithaca Hours (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ithaca_Hours). The banking cabal allows these local currencies so long as they don't become nationwide. Certainly better than FRNs but experience shows these aren't really needed when we have Lawful Money of the US, commodities, and bitcoin (http://www.dell.com/bitcoin) to trade with. Pretty much universally accepted. And the banksters cannot stop any of them.
I'm playing with the idea of goods and services being provided to people out of Christian charity, and recognized by a beneficiary who then issues the certificate, which can be honored by others in a private society.

Ithaca Hours and other systems are mutual credit systems, where a society or trade network extends credit to members within the network.

My idea is an inverse application of mutual credit, where instead of the society extending credit to individuals, individuals extend credit to the society.

Example: a painter extends credit to someone when he paints their living room. The debtor then issues a certificate authenticating the work was done. Now the society owes the painter.

The model is Christ himself, who offered his sacrifice to the Father for the world's benefit, rather than the world extending credit to him in exchange for his work.

Keith Alan
08-03-14, 06:19 PM
Sorry for not noticing your reply until now, but I'm glad it piqued your interest!

Keyser Soze
08-06-14, 06:27 PM
I've been given the opportunity to share the concept of lawful money with my gf. Is there a thread somewhere with a condensed summary of the information contained here? Laws, court cases, etc.

doug555
08-06-14, 08:56 PM
I've been given the opportunity to share the concept of lawful money with my gf. Is there a thread somewhere with a condensed summary of the information contained here? Laws, court cases, etc.

I have attempted a condensed version at http://lawfulmoney.blogspot.com (http://lawfulmoney.blogspot.com)

Another is a thread here at #10099 (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?844-1040-help&p=10099&viewfull=1#post10099)

george
08-29-14, 01:04 PM
I have attempted a condensed version at http://lawfulmoney.blogspot.com (http://lawfulmoney.blogspot.com)

Another is a thread here at #10099 (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?844-1040-help&p=10099&viewfull=1#post10099)

hi doug555, I appreciate your effort in attempting to clarify Davids methodology but there you have combined Boris's path with Davids and that has the opposite effect.

I find Boris's method compelling but one at a time please.

IMO, this thread is a perfect example of why trying to follow Davids path is so difficult for some (most?) people. you can glean the basics of it though with enough reading here however without a FAQ or direct answers to the questions that arise it seems impossible to get the bigger picture. without that, it seems foolish to me to follow this path.

maybe by becoming a contributing suitor ($) one could get to the bottom of this but that way also seems flawed. at least a couple of reasons. 1) the people who may need it most cant afford it 2) what if you are upto your neck in legal BS and David becomes unavailable?

thanks

Christopher Thomas
09-05-16, 12:00 AM
Sooo..it has been a loong journey thus far and feel it may still be a good distance till [I] reach my destination..the place is in God's Will of course..in the mean time [I] can honestly say that [this] website helped so much as [I] feel [I] may have truly found the answers [i've] been trying for the last 4-5 years to figure out..not at all claiming or bonding [my] words that [im] correct nor intend to lead anyone in the wrong direction..[my] post(s) are to share the experience of attempting One's right to pursuit of happiness and some outcomes...[I] have made mistake that i'm aware of and will share so that maybe one can research or prevent from repeating..[I] like to try and remind [myself] that this process as a whole is not just for [me]...if at all anyway..its really for the [people] and when operating that way would create self-sustainable...(fill in the blank)...[David Merril], [Allodial] and [Doug555] kept repeating FOR-GIVE..that helped with the redemption..For[me to]Give[to you]...

Below, [I] feel as though administered the Estate by Claiming it's Title to it's proper location [General Post-Office]...

[I] have also started a new job and endorsed the remedy on the W-4 however, [I] feel [I] made a mistake by the way [I] filled out the I-9..

[I] attempted to "Record" [my] "Solemn Act and Deed"

The mistake [I] feel is how [I] went about it..[I] went to the Comptroller's Office...to Record the deed...they "denied" to by the statutes not requiring them to..[I] pushed the paperwork and the postal money-order for the recording fees with a [9000.00$] "liability Notice" for failing to Record and providing legal advise.. and walked out..[I] thought about this...and [I] realized that [I] may record it in probate court record...that's why [I] try to stay polite with these people 1. it's not there fault and 2. when [I] realize [I] made a mistake,won't feel embarrassed about my past actions..[my] next day off will go and Record..or atleast a "Certificate of Authority" from Probate.. for the comptroller to Record it? I will research further...thought [I] would share [my] travels thus far...also [I] did an [Estate] "change of address" certified mail to Postmaster for "General post office"...

xparte
09-05-16, 12:22 AM
When does a demand for lawful money and that lawful assistance dance the registered and required access become a legal issue ? if i wish to pay with lawful money any bill its most definitely going to be as a legal BILL. Bills and debt exchange just all legally endorsed tender.

Michael Joseph
09-05-16, 02:17 AM
When does a demand for lawful money and that lawful assistance dance the registered and required access become a legal issue ? if i wish to pay with lawful money any bill its most definitely going to be as a legal BILL. Bills and debt exchange just all legally endorsed tender.

Lawful Money and FRN's are both Legal Tender. But only one is Money [per se]. See Thomas vs. U.S.A. Otherwise one would not need to make a demand for lawful "money". Lawful describes the nature of money. And also, that FRN's are not Money per se. But both are a legal tender to the realm.

Both issue are LEGAL to the realm of the United States - but one is subject to the U.S. districts and the other subject to the Federal Reserve districts - of which both are understood by the United States as per 12 USC 411.

Michael Joseph
09-05-16, 02:25 AM
Produce the Evidence of your Claim which provide the Special Particulars establishing your Estate legal to a Law Forum of which you created. Otherwise, I find you are pissing in the wind and hope you are not down wind. Sorry to be a party pooper, but an IN FEE deed is a QUALIFIED Estate. And this in no way gives one access to property rights. A qualified Estate is only as good as the first Grant in Fee from a King to the Royalty which held the Property Rights establishing the plantations of which the Estates were formed.

Good luck to you. Regarding the W-9 - if that is the SSN associated with the Trust Account- please remove that immediately. Thank you.

David Merrill
09-05-16, 02:51 AM
I see an estate developing around "Turtle Islands". I think that is the item I understand most clearly so I have to ask:

Could you please show Turtle Islands on a map?

MJ requests you remove what is likely a SSN? I must agree with his judgment. Tapping into the Social Security System might be easily Tapping the Stock of the United States, and that is a crime. More likely MJ has seen more people go to prison than I have though, and so it strikes him on a personal chord. Lately I have been letting things go, but if you cannot show a map of Turtle Islands then I must entertain that you are promoting methods that land readers in prison, and so will be taking the posts down tomorrow.

I understand it as creating a state within a state. There cannot be two estates claiming land, on the same land. Albeit the world is full of mental estates, agreements and trusts etc. territory has a stipulated limitation.

Christopher Thomas
09-05-16, 10:11 AM
http://turtleislandeducate.com/about/turtle_island

Turtle Island...a Native term for North America...

One's under the impression the Estate is located in the file...all one did [according to my understanding] is Step up and take the responsibilities of the Estate...proof of that is the "change of address" showing that the Executor Office is occupied...the Estate however is located at the private location..THEY presumed to send ME the title..I simply registered the title back to the Estate..showing there is a difference in identity...

I really must go to work..will continue later, and take the misinformation down...

MJ...I forgot you in the message yesterday..along with David, Allodial and Doug...I appreciate your opinion(s)...I will provide them a record of an updated I-9..is the rest of One's info sufficient? the SSN, the only issue? what about citizenship for the Estate?

David Merrill
09-05-16, 10:44 AM
Sooo..it has been a loong journey thus far and feel it may still be a good distance till [I] reach my destination..the place is in God's Will of course..in the mean time [I] can honestly say that [this] website helped so much as [I] feel [I] may have truly found the answers [i've] been trying for the last 4-5 years to figure out..not at all claiming or bonding [my] words that [im] correct nor intend to lead anyone in the wrong direction..[my] post(s) are to share the experience of attempting One's right to pursuit of happiness and some outcomes...[I] have made mistake that i'm aware of and will share so that maybe one can research or prevent from repeating..[I] like to try and remind [myself] that this process as a whole is not just for [me]...if at all anyway..its really for the [people] and when operating that way would create self-sustainable...(fill in the blank)...[David Merril], [Allodial] and [Doug555] kept repeating FOR-GIVE..that helped with the redemption..For[me to]Give[to you]...

Below, [I] feel as though administered the Estate by Claiming it's Title to it's proper location [General Post-Office]...

[I] have also started a new job and endorsed the remedy on the W-4 however, [I] feel [I] made a mistake by the way [I] filled out the I-9..

[I] attempted to "Record" [my] "Solemn Act and Deed"

The mistake [I] feel is how [I] went about it..[I] went to the Comptroller's Office...to Record the deed...they "denied" to by the statutes not requiring them to..[I] pushed the paperwork and the postal money-order for the recording fees with a [9000.00$] "liability Notice" for failing to Record and providing legal advise.. and walked out..[I] thought about this...and [I] realized that [I] may record it in probate court record...that's why [I] try to stay polite with these people 1. it's not there fault and 2. when [I] realize [I] made a mistake,won't feel embarrassed about my past actions..[my] next day off will go and Record..or atleast a "Certificate of Authority" from Probate.. for the comptroller to Record it? I will research further...thought [I] would share [my] travels thus far...also [I] did an [Estate] "change of address" certified mail to Postmaster for "General post office"...

Let's not be too hasty:

We find that eight days (years) following the Declaration of Independence that a grant from the Iroquois Federation relinquished that claim, if there is anything to it. It would seem that the early Cherokee were cajoled and had a poor sense of the geography - how big North America is.

So I may be overprotective to say take it down.

My point is that you can only grow so many grapes, potatoes and cherry trees per acre; and therefore claims cannot be fractionalized like we find is done with debt. To say that Turtle Island still exists is an extension on the absurdity that cajoling a treaty granting everything westward of an eastern seaboard river is fraud.

So you are saying, Give everything back?

I recall actually arguing about this with my Dad - a WWII veteran. I lost.

Christopher Thomas
09-05-16, 08:29 PM
Okay...So, I think I am getting the point of which is trying to be said...The thing is..I don't have any property...where I am currently, is not my house..I actually utilize c/o for this address..on any mail I get...which is one reason why I didn't try to use this address [privately] due to the scenerio...I also thought that like a file# the Estate can also be located at general post and the USN is deposited in the RExxxUS account as "special Deposit" to claim such file # as property of the Estate..Then, Record in probate office my solemn act and deed, proof of life and Proof of Beneficiary...before I forget..I did speak to the boss and will fill out a new I-9 and W-4 since I put the Estate's trust number on it...

Christopher Thomas
09-05-16, 08:45 PM
if I am correct MJ, my claim...
fee simple
n. pl. fees simple
1. An estate in land of which the inheritor has unqualified ownership and power of disposition.
2. Private ownership of real estate in which the owner has the right to control, use, and transfer the property at will.

So what is the difference between United States Minor vs. Turtle Island? curious.

Michael Joseph
09-05-16, 10:13 PM
Fee Simple is ownership of an allodial estate. Whereas the owner of the estate can manage and sell the estate say in Residential for example; however this one does not own the Property In allodial of which the estate was created.

Christopher Thomas
09-05-16, 11:34 PM
Fee Simple is ownership of an allodial estate. Whereas the owner of the estate can manage and sell the estate say in Residential for example; however this one does not own the Property In allodial of which the estate was created.

Well that just makes a lot of sense...THEY came up with this [Ludicrus/Deceptive] "Doctrine'' if you want to call it that to describe this "hell on earth" process of what THEY create, Since this was technically by force as it was a norm to place my feet prints on such [fee simple] certificate Then one applies that knowledge by it's definition for proper administration...

However, if i'm still having a hardtime grasping..At least I know I am doing one thing right..just curious...what if...one was to contact bureau of public debt and purchase [300m] of debt [pursuant to 12 usc 411] would [they] have to start printing and would that actually offset some [national] debt?

* would have been better if posted the [pics] between "one thing right" and "just curious"...however this was a thought I had after John Oliver [Last week tonight] did his segment on ["forgiving" 15m of medical debt"]

Michael Joseph
09-06-16, 04:36 AM
Well that just makes a lot of sense...THEY came up with this [Ludicrus/Deceptive] "Doctrine'' if you want to call it that to describe this "hell on earth" process of what THEY create, Since this was technically by force as it was a norm to place my feet prints on such [fee simple] certificate Then one applies that knowledge by it's definition for proper administration...

However, if i'm still having a hardtime grasping..At least I know I am doing one thing right..just curious...what if...one was to contact bureau of public debt and purchase [300m] of debt [pursuant to 12 usc 411] would [they] have to start printing and would that actually offset some [national] debt?

* would have been better if posted the [pics] between "one thing right" and "just curious"...however this was a thought I had after John Oliver [Last week tonight] did his segment on ["forgiving" 15m of medical debt"]

Friends, hell is between your two ears. I mean come on if materialistic gain did not hold a being, then who really cares, right? Said being would be about other wealth - internal and lasting. A state of perceived WANT drives a man or woman to NEED - and thus BEG. Nevertheless, I find or found in my journey that I too went thru anger, sadness and disgust before I came to realize that I was being manipulated OR allowing myself to be manipulated thru my DESIRE. It was then that I began to live a very simple life.

A woman begged me the other day appealing to my desire nature asking of me who I was going to vote for. I thought to tell her I don't vote, but then realized that would only stir up a battle of words that would produce no fruit. So I smiled and said "have a great day."

I am most careful about whom I will allow into my "circle of trust." I make them earn it - if they enter at all. I hold my trust most valuable and I will not lend it to a careless custodian. I often ask those who approach me "face to face" - please describe to me exactly what you want? In the end, I find that most have no idea how to answer this question as they have never deeply meditated upon this concern such that they might know when they have what they desire.

So I would challenge you Christopher Thomas - what do you want? This struggle you are engaging in now is the Age Long story of Moses. You have awoke to an inner voice which knows something is wrong and you desire deeply to leave this Worldly Bondage but in fact you do not know how. So you must trust. In fact the man of which Moses killed in Egypt was his Carnal Desire [Mind]. It was only then that he was able to see a bush that burned without ceasing.

So you are noticing external chains upon your mind and you think INCORRECTLY about the means. When you come to see that you hold the key, then the chains will fall from your Mental Slavery. So there is a process of resurrection. For Moses did not come out of Egypt overnight. And Egypt dear friend, is this Realm.

Do you want money? Do you desire lands? Do you wish to be king of an island that only you inhabit? Or do you wish a relationship with other beings? What concisely and precisely do you want?

As way of example, please don't say you want to be free. That is too vague. Free of what? And how will you know you are free? Who will tell you? Consider if you desire another to tell you that you are free - then you are not free. See indeed our heaven or our hell lies in each of us!

I hope I have helped you - I have intended to help, anyways.

Shalom,
MJ

Christopher Thomas
09-06-16, 05:01 AM
I would like to do the Right thing...I asked a customer the other day how his food was..I was helping a waitress as it was busy..he said the food was amazing and asked if I cooked it.
I told him the truth..No, but the gentlemen back there cooking do a well job...he responded you should just say yes, if someone asks you..and they wouldn't know...I smiled and said well, that wouldn't be integrity then would it? Said it in a way it wasn't insulting a customer you know..anyhow..I want to do my part..people are struggling out here..for no reason at all..over a belief of something exists...under the Organic Constitution I have the right to pursuit of happiness and a fortress of unalienable rights...IF I was to say I want to be free, it would be a sense of free from subjection servitude and destitution...I want to do the right thing and learn to utilize the remedy for the benifit of for-give(ing) to the people

David Merrill
09-06-16, 02:24 PM
I would like to do the Right thing...I asked a customer the other day how his food was..I was helping a waitress as it was busy..he said the food was amazing and asked if I cooked it.
I told him the truth..No, but the gentlemen back there cooking do a well job...he responded you should just say yes, if someone asks you..and they wouldn't know...I smiled and said well, that wouldn't be integrity then would it? Said it in a way it wasn't insulting a customer you know..anyhow..I want to do my part..people are struggling out here..for no reason at all..over a belief of something exists...under the Organic Constitution I have the right to pursuit of happiness and a fortress of unalienable rights...IF I was to say I want to be free, it would be a sense of free from subjection servitude and destitution...I want to do the right thing and learn to utilize the remedy for the benifit of for-give(ing) to the people

I am finding that people who suffer from neurodegenerative disease react badly to my neuroregenesis.

David Merrill
09-06-16, 02:30 PM
Friends, hell is between your two ears. I mean come on if materialistic gain did not hold a being, then who really cares, right? Said being would be about other wealth - internal and lasting. A state of perceived WANT drives a man or woman to NEED - and thus BEG. Nevertheless, I find or found in my journey that I too went thru anger, sadness and disgust before I came to realize that I was being manipulated OR allowing myself to be manipulated thru my DESIRE. It was then that I began to live a very simple life.

A woman begged me the other day appealing to my desire nature asking of me who I was going to vote for. I thought to tell her I don't vote, but then realized that would only stir up a battle of words that would produce no fruit. So I smiled and said "have a great day."

I am most careful about whom I will allow into my "circle of trust." I make them earn it - if they enter at all. I hold my trust most valuable and I will not lend it to a careless custodian. I often ask those who approach me "face to face" - please describe to me exactly what you want? In the end, I find that most have no idea how to answer this question as they have never deeply meditated upon this concern such that they might know when they have what they desire.

So I would challenge you Christopher Thomas - what do you want? This struggle you are engaging in now is the Age Long story of Moses. You have awoke to an inner voice which knows something is wrong and you desire deeply to leave this Worldly Bondage but in fact you do not know how. So you must trust. In fact the man of which Moses killed in Egypt was his Carnal Desire [Mind]. It was only then that he was able to see a bush that burned without ceasing.

So you are noticing external chains upon your mind and you think INCORRECTLY about the means. When you come to see that you hold the key, then the chains will fall from your Mental Slavery. So there is a process of resurrection. For Moses did not come out of Egypt overnight. And Egypt dear friend, is this Realm.

Do you want money? Do you desire lands? Do you wish to be king of an island that only you inhabit? Or do you wish a relationship with other beings? What concisely and precisely do you want?

As way of example, please don't say you want to be free. That is too vague. Free of what? And how will you know you are free? Who will tell you? Consider if you desire another to tell you that you are free - then you are not free. See indeed our heaven or our hell lies in each of us!

I hope I have helped you - I have intended to help, anyways.

Shalom,
MJ

The collection plate for Castle Church is, "Go buy something nice for your worst enemy."

I told that to a woman at Unity Church, after a very enlightening sermon. She attacked, "Just how are you going to pay the Minister?" [They just hired a highly trained Minister, hoping his wit and humor will save the church (building).]

I should have responded, "Why pay the Minister if you cannot hear half of what he says?"

That would not have helped any. She was frightened before I got there. So I think you ask, "What are you most frightened of?" - whenever you ask, "What do you want? What do you desire?"

It is only fear between us and that.

I am finding that people who suffer from neurodegenerative disease react badly to my neuroregenesis.

David Merrill
09-06-16, 05:17 PM
I want people to consider this Petition (attached) in light of the Moorish Claim.

Christopher Thomas
09-06-16, 05:51 PM
David,
Sometimes I'm unsure if the shoe is meant for me sometimes with replies I read
http://prepareforchange.net/2016/03/05/putin-exposes-vaccines/
However, I had to look some things up..maybe this is one reason for neurodegeneration...

David Merrill
09-06-16, 07:34 PM
Albeit I am often evaluated over the Internet, I believe I restrain from doing that.

I think more what I am doing is getting a rough overview of the idealism around "Turtle Islands". - And then I use that to contrast having a lien on all the world; at least everything that debt can buy.

I like vaccines. I don't try getting sick but welcome the opportunity to defeat the new vibration (pestilence) and therefore add it to my arsenal. Once I have the disease registered I do not hesitate to get two good antibiotics for mop up.

P.S. I meant immunity, rather than the connotation of vaccines. Immunity is a natural vaccine.

The problem with vaccines from the store are preservatives. At least that was the problem. When they went to individual dose packaging there was no longer a need for preservatives. Please share the report.

My biggie for neurodegeneration is aluminum chlorhydrate. This is used in many antiperspirants and gets aluminum into the brain. Then I hear Roundup has a lot more effects than advertised - mostly allergies.

Christopher Thomas
09-09-16, 09:48 PM
I honestly cannot give a good ideology of why I chose "turtle islands"..I say that, from reading from some of the provided sources...I also couldn't quite grasp "minor" either..another I guess could be considered an ideology is a jurisdictional difference..please consider I have the best intentions and am trying..I really would like to NOT make mistakes I would like to do it right however I find I learn from them as well..I will do further research to correctly distinguish jurisdictions..

marcel
09-28-17, 03:02 AM
Out with a friend recently and going past a local joint I remarked on how few customers it had and word was the food wasn't that good. Oh, my friend says, that's the writeoff location. I'm like, What?

Well they own several and that one's designed to lose money to offset all the profit from the others.

Oh, so they don't pay income tax.

Yep.

I thought, if only they knew about REDEEMED LAWFUL MONEY they wouldn't have to go through all that rigmarole. They could make plenty of lawful money at every location, tax-free.

lorne
06-23-19, 10:09 PM
I'm curious. How exactly do you avoid income taxes with a "writeoff location?"

xparte
06-24-19, 03:00 AM
Income Taxed the fed cant print the interest thats attached to the printed dollars. Wasn't income tax just created to pay the interest which is NOT yet created its not enough they can print the money. A loan creates interest a job is a labor loan.

David Merrill
06-25-19, 01:51 AM
Income Taxed the fed cant print the interest thats attached to the printed dollars. Wasn't income tax just created to pay the interest which is NOT yet created its not enough they can print the money. A loan creates interest a job is a labor loan.

Thank you for reminding me. That is about the first important thing I ever learned about Fed notes.

lorne
06-25-19, 04:14 PM

A FRN cannot be used to pay interest on the public debt. To what can we liken it? I will tell you. Let's say ...

Walmart issues an unbacked currency to pay its workers. Walmart Reserve Notes (WRN) are not money per-se but are useful for what they will purchase; anything at Walmart. And then Walmart loans these notes at interest to the government (public debt), but the issuer will not accept WRNs in payment of that interest. They won't accept their own notes! The company wants real money for that; gold or silver; something of value.

This is a sign of a scam, an indication that WRNs are $hit; potentially worth nothing. A currency designed to extract wealth. Furthermore, if Walmart goes bankrupt and out-of-business what good are WRNs?

Disclaimer: This is a hypothetical only to illustrate Federal Reserve notes and the author does not wish to paint Walmart in a negative light.

marcel
06-28-19, 11:56 AM
I'm curious. How exactly do you avoid income taxes with a "writeoff location?"

He didn't say. With a little imagination we can guess the type of activity. They could be adding extra to the expenses - I believe this is called padding the invoice. On the income side they could underreport cash sales. Seems they'd need 2 sets of books, cooked book for the accountant/IRS and a real one, or at least a way to easily know the real income. For ex. every invoice from your friend's cousin fruit & veg company shows double what was actually delivered, etc. Humans are very ingenious.

Not to make this a lesson plan on cooking the books. My point is - REDEEM LAWFUL MONEY and you're not liable for income tax. It's way easier and it's legal.

David Merrill
06-28-19, 04:42 PM
He didn't say. With a little imagination we can guess the type of activity. They could be adding extra to the expenses - I believe this is called padding the invoice. On the income side they could underreport cash sales. Seems they'd need 2 sets of books, cooked book for the accountant/IRS and a real one, or at least a way to easily know the real income. For ex. every invoice from your friend's cousin fruit & veg company shows double what was actually delivered, etc. Humans are very ingenious.

Not to make this a lesson plan on cooking the books. My point is - REDEEM LAWFUL MONEY and you're not liable for income tax. It's way easier and it's legal.

Bingo! And some characters to make the post go.