PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Clarke: ‘Assault’ on Policing Hasn’t Been Seen Since 60s

allodial
03-13-15, 07:27 AM
2356 (http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/03/12/sheriff-clarke-assault-on-policing-hasnt-been-seen-since-60s/)
Sheriff Clarke: ‘Assault’ on Policing Hasn’t Been Seen Since 60s
Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke (D) said that “we haven’t seen these types of assault on the institution of policing since the turbulent ’60s” on Thursday’s “Your World with Neil Cavuto” on the Fox News Channel.

“This war on our nation’s finest, the american police officer, continues, but it continues to be fueled by some very important people. I think it’s empty rhetoric for what Eric Holder offered today and the president through a tweet of all things, when they have now an obligation to stand up and remind people in these urban ghettos and these american ghettos, that they have a responsibility to comply with law enforcement officers’ commands” he stated.

Clarke also dismissed the Department of Justice’s report on the Ferguson Police Department as “junk…there was no objectivity. he cherry picked a few e-mails and he misapplied and used a misapplication of data and statistics.”

Clarke added that while the report did not contribute to the shooting, “it continues to fuel this cop hatred this, anti-police sentiment that’s going on in America. That used to be underground. We haven’t seen these types of assault on the institution of policing since the turbulent ’60s, the riots of the ’60s that hit a lot of urban centers in America, and now it’s come to the surface because they feel empowered by some of the cop-hating rhetoric that we’re hearing since the days of Ferguson, Missouri.” [More/source ("http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/03/12/sheriff-clarke-assault-on-policing-hasnt-been-seen-since-60s/)]

Related
Sheriff Clarke: "DOJ Trying to Emasculate Cops" (http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/02/03/sheriff-clarke-doj-trying-to-emasculate-cops/)
Sheriff Clarke: ‘Assault’ on Policing Hasn’t Been Seen Since 60s (with video) (http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/03/12/sheriff-clarke-assault-on-policing-hasnt-been-seen-since-60s/)

shikamaru
03-20-15, 11:02 PM
Interesting he said the 60s.
The 60s was when Civil Rights protests for African-Americans really ramped up.

Is history about to repeat itself?

BLBereans
03-22-15, 03:46 PM
Interesting he said the 60s.
The 60s was when Civil Rights protests for African-Americans really ramped up.

Is history about to repeat itself?

Would Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Condaleeza Rice, Colin Powell, etc lead such a protest? What "Civil Rights" are being deprived to them because of the color of their skin?

Perhaps it is the false narrative of oppression leading to self-imposed defeatism that permeates the AMERICAN-born "black" race which keeps said people in this erroneous mindset. Perhaps it is people of their own "color" who perpetuate these false narratives in order to personally profit by exploiting their "own kind".

Immigrants & Foreign-born[edit]

Educational attainment rates change when it comes to comparing the same races against immigrants or foreign born students. Black African and Caribbean immigrant groups to the U.S report having higher levels of education than any other group.[63] Of all foreign-born U.S. residents, foreign born Africans (those who come from the African continent) nowadays have a higher level of educational attainment than any other racial or ethnic group in the United States.[64][65] They tend to be highly educated and be fluent in English. This trend was first reported in the 1990s' by the Journal of blacks in Higher Education and still continues today.[65][65]

According to the U.S census, "43.8 percent of African immigrants had achieved a college degree, compared with 42.5 of Asian Americans, 28.9 percent of immigrants from Europe, Russia and Canada and 23.1 percent of the U.S. population as a whole."[66] The educational attainment amount varies by group. According to the U.S. Census, out of the African populations, Nigerians reported to having the highest level of education.

source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achievement_gap_in_the_United_States

There are some black and Hispanic groups in America that far outperform some white and Asian groups. Immigrants from many West Indian and African countries, such as Jamaica, Ghana, and Haiti, are climbing America’s higher education ladder, but perhaps the most prominent are Nigerians. Nigerians make up less than 1 percent of the black population in the United States, yet in 2013 nearly one-quarter of the black students at Harvard Business School were of Nigerian ancestry; over a fourth of Nigerian-Americans have a graduate or professional degree, as compared with only about 11 percent of whites.

source:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/26/opinion/sunday/what-drives-success.html?_r=0

I guess you won't see Nigerians, who have a much darker skin tone than "African-Americans", holding any signs or marching in protest due to being unable to achieve their goals in "racist America". Perhaps it is the content of one's character, rather than the color of one's skin, that causes one to be successful or not in 2015.

stoneFree
03-22-15, 06:21 PM
Imagine having a real Attorney General. Someone who wasn't beholden to the banking elite. Judge Napalitano is brilliant. He has an amazing legal mind as witnessed in this video on the Clinton email controversy.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4103522339001/judge-napolitano-on-legality-of-clinton-e-mail-controversy

shikamaru
03-22-15, 06:33 PM
Would Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Condaleeza Rice, Colin Powell, etc lead such a protest? What "Civil Rights" are being deprived to them because of the color of their skin?

Try equal policing and equality under the law.
Police have been getting away with abuse for decades. I'm glad this is all finally being brought to light.

Just from the protests in Ferguson, the corruption of the municipal court system was exposed.

You don't keep quiet when you are being abused. You take action.
If it is inconvenient for others, so be it.

You are aware that protesting is a right? Take it as that right is now being exercised.

Perhaps it is the false narrative of oppression leading to self-imposed defeatism that permeates the AMERICAN-born "black" race which keeps said people in this erroneous mindset. Perhaps it is people of their own "color" who perpetuate these false narratives in order to personally profit by exploiting their "own kind".

Perhaps a very real and uncomfortable narrative is being exposed all over these United States concerning policing and the justice system?
You know, it wasn't but a few decades back since we've had Jim Crow, yes?
Where we are today didn't occur in a vacuum. The past has shaped today along with lingering effects.

Immigrants & Foreign-born[edit]

Educational attainment rates change when it comes to comparing the same races against immigrants or foreign born students. Black African and Caribbean immigrant groups to the U.S report having higher levels of education than any other group.[63] Of all foreign-born U.S. residents, foreign born Africans (those who come from the African continent) nowadays have a higher level of educational attainment than any other racial or ethnic group in the United States.[64][65] They tend to be highly educated and be fluent in English. This trend was first reported in the 1990s' by the Journal of blacks in Higher Education and still continues today.[65][65]

According to the U.S census, "43.8 percent of African immigrants had achieved a college degree, compared with 42.5 of Asian Americans, 28.9 percent of immigrants from Europe, Russia and Canada and 23.1 percent of the U.S. population as a whole."[66] The educational attainment amount varies by group. According to the U.S. Census, out of the African populations, Nigerians reported to having the highest level of education.

source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achievement_gap_in_the_United_States

There are some black and Hispanic groups in America that far outperform some white and Asian groups. Immigrants from many West Indian and African countries, such as Jamaica, Ghana, and Haiti, are climbing America’s higher education ladder, but perhaps the most prominent are Nigerians. Nigerians make up less than 1 percent of the black population in the United States, yet in 2013 nearly one-quarter of the black students at Harvard Business School were of Nigerian ancestry; over a fourth of Nigerian-Americans have a graduate or professional degree, as compared with only about 11 percent of whites.

source:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/26/opinion/sunday/what-drives-success.html?_r=0

Interestingly enough, what they have is culture. Africans in these United States had that stripped away. You can guess what the cause of that was.

I guess you won't see Nigerians, who have a much darker skin tone than "African-Americans", holding any signs or marching in protest due to being unable to achieve their goals in "racist America". Perhaps it is the content of one's character, rather than the color of one's skin, that causes one to be successful or not in 2015.

The protests are concerning police brutality as well as so-called equal application of the laws. Legitimate grievances that are spilling forth.
Your argument does not pertain to the subject matter of the protests concerning law enforcement and policing.

Glad you recognize America is certainly racist.
It has a very long and very colorful (no pun intended) history of being racist.

BLBereans
03-23-15, 12:21 AM
I doubt Sheriff Clark would agree with any of your assertions. If you listen to his analysis of these recent events, as well as others, he paints a much different picture than the one you put forth.

He doesn't look Nigerian to me, I don't know for sure, but I would bet he is one of those who had their culture "stripped away", as you put it, and yet found a way to "make it" and hold the high office of "Sheriff". He is not alone, there are many more with his high character who seemed to find a way to make, and live, an honorable life under the same conditions you speak of.

"Hands up, Don't Shoot" was a completely false narrative which led to unwarranted violence and destruction of property. Just because one has a right to protest, doesn't mean one is immune from criticism when they do so under false pretenses.

The fact that the "Police" are also out there to generate revenue is nothing new; that happens almost everywhere to almost everyone.

Those who act upon their disgusting racist views should be reprimanded harshly; that means on both sides of the issue.

BLBereans
03-23-15, 01:39 AM
Talk about an honorable and brave man; take a listen to someone with character that should make anyone living on this land proud. He understands that the people are sovereign and that those who enter into oath-sworn offices of the public trust serve said people. A great man with a great message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KUaXi6A-cQ

shikamaru
03-23-15, 03:14 PM
I doubt Sheriff Clark would agree with any of your assertions. If you listen to his analysis of these recent events, as well as others, he paints a much different picture than the one you put forth.

Have you asked Sheriff Clark what his opinion would be or are you claiming to speak for him?
One person does not make the entirety of experience of a group.
How much more real does it have to be than being shot unarmed?

He doesn't look Nigerian to me, I don't know for sure, but I would bet he is one of those who had their culture "stripped away", as you put it, and yet found a way to "make it" and hold the high office of "Sheriff". He is not alone, there are many more with his high character who seemed to find a way to make, and live, an honorable life under the same conditions you speak of.

Honor isn't going to stop bullets, police harassment, police brutality, or profiling.

"Hands up, Don't Shoot" was a completely false narrative which led to unwarranted violence and destruction of property. Just because one has a right to protest, doesn't mean one is immune from criticism when they do so under false pretenses.

"Hands up, Don't Shoot" was nationwide. The only destruction of property occurred in one city, Ferguson, MO.
Do I need to forward you a list of all the unarmed African-Americans who have been shot since last year?

The fact that the "Police" are also out there to generate revenue is nothing new; that happens almost everywhere to almost everyone.

But it is new (and unknown) to the majority of Americans. How many millions are unaware of this fact?
If this was more well known, I think people would get off their backside and start peering more deeply into government finance beginning with the CAFR.

Those who act upon their disgusting racist views should be reprimanded harshly; that means on both sides of the issue.

We need to come to a working definition of what racism is. I see racism as an economic and social system.

What you call 'racism' is actually prejudice.

shikamaru
03-23-15, 03:15 PM
Talk about an honorable and brave man; take a listen to someone with character that should make anyone living on this land proud. He understands that the people are sovereign and that those who enter into oath-sworn offices of the public trust serve said people. A great man with a great message.

Who are "the People"?

BLBereans
03-23-15, 09:48 PM
Have you asked Sheriff Clark what his opinion would be or are you claiming to speak for him?
One person does not make the entirety of experience of a group.
How much more real does it have to be than being shot unarmed?

Honor isn't going to stop bullets, police harassment, police brutality, or profiling.

"Hands up, Don't Shoot" was nationwide. The only destruction of property occurred in one city, Ferguson, MO.
Do I need to forward you a list of all the unarmed African-Americans who have been shot since last year?

But it is new (and unknown) to the majority of Americans. How many millions are unaware of this fact?
If this was more well known, I think people would get off their backside and start peering more deeply into government finance beginning with the CAFR.

We need to come to a working definition of what racism is. I see racism as an economic and social system.

What you call 'racism' is actually prejudice.

Your assumptions make your arguments unreasonable. The fact that I wrote, "I doubt..." would imply an opinion as to what I believe how the Sheriff would respond to your assertions; why would I presume to speak for him when he does a phenomenal job speaking for himself? Have you listened to him yet?

Unarmed does NOT mean NOT Dangerous or NOT Life Threatening. I presume the overwhelming majority of "Police Officers" would concur.

Acting out destructively and violently based on a false narrative will not stop bullets, police harassment, police brutality, or profiling either; in fact, it may increase it.

The fact that "Hands up, Don't Shoot" was "nationwide" doesn't make it any more credible; it makes it worse since many were convinced of a false premise. It also doesn't excuse the subsequent violence and destruction that occurred in Ferguson.

Ignorance is no excuse; almost every city in America has roving revenue agents collecting unnecessary "fines" for otherwise victimless "crimes". Let the ignorant be ignorant; you obviously took the time to learn about your surroundings and the workings of the "system" in your midst. Why excuse others for not caring to do the same?

If someone speaks the opinion that all white people are evil, it is the same idiocy as someone who speaks the opinion that all black people are criminals. Please point to any current law in America which supports racism in any form.

Prejudice is "prior judgment". That happens on both sides of the issue unfortunately.

BLBereans
03-23-15, 10:13 PM
Who are "the People"?

People are the collective man; male and female created He them.

Keith Alan
03-24-15, 12:38 AM
Whose people are the people?

BLBereans
03-24-15, 10:58 AM
People; people who need people, are the luckiest people in the world.

ag maniac
03-24-15, 01:08 PM
....my peeps

http://momdoesreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Peeps.jpg

shikamaru
03-25-15, 10:43 AM
Your assumptions make your arguments unreasonable. The fact that I wrote, "I doubt..." would imply an opinion as to what I believe how the Sheriff would respond to your assertions; why would I presume to speak for him when he does a phenomenal job speaking for himself? Have you listened to him yet?

Your scope is too wide. This is a subtle attempt at a wholesale dismissive.

Unarmed does NOT mean NOT Dangerous or NOT Life Threatening. I presume the overwhelming majority of "Police Officers" would concur.

Thus, unarmed means to gun them down?
I thought police officers were trained to handle such situations professionally? Perhaps they aren't as competent, as we've been led to believe?

Acting out destructively and violently based on a false narrative will not stop bullets, police harassment, police brutality, or profiling either; in fact, it may increase it.

False narrative of your own construction.

In the case of Tamir Rice, he was gunned down within 3 seconds of contact with the officer. The officer hadn't even given him a warning.
In the case of Eric Gardner, he was strangled to death with an illegal choke hold.
In the case of John Crawford III, he was merely holding a pellet gun while on the phone, while the officer decided to play "Counterstrike".

Can you explain to me where the three individuals above were "acting out destructively and violently".

I find it peculiar that Ryan Groiux can go on a rampage in Arizona (http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2015/03/18/suspect-in-arizona-shooting-spree-a-white-supremacist-skinhead/) and James E. Holmes can shoot up a movie theater (http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/20/us/colorado-theater-shooting/), yet they can manage to capture them alive?

Heaven forbid a black male has a toy gun, sell cigarettes, or hold a pellet gun while talking on a cellphone in a store. Judge Dredd time?

The fact that "Hands up, Don't Shoot" was "nationwide" doesn't make it any more credible; it makes it worse since many were convinced of a false premise. It also doesn't excuse the subsequent violence and destruction that occurred in Ferguson.

What makes it credible is that it has shone a light on police brutality, especially with regard to African-Americans, in these United States.
It has also shone a light on judicial and governmental conrruption in Ferguson. So much so that the state supreme court of Missouri took charge of all cases involving the municipality of Ferguson, MO (http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/missouri-supreme-court-takes-over-cases-in-ferguson-judge-resigns/article_7442c873-a1a1-581f-b4b4-20f93972d91e.html).

Ignorance is no excuse; almost every city in America has roving revenue agents collecting unnecessary "fines" for otherwise victimless "crimes". Let the ignorant be ignorant; you obviously took the time to learn about your surroundings and the workings of the "system" in your midst. Why excuse others for not caring to do the same?

Rather than condemnation, how about informing them?
If a person or group of persons won't take the time to inform themselves after being led to water, it will be what it will be.

If someone speaks the opinion that all white people are evil, it is the same idiocy as someone who speaks the opinion that all black people are criminals. Please point to any current law in America which supports racism in any form.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Sentencing_Act
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324432004578304463789858002

Your request has been extinguished.

shikamaru
03-25-15, 10:45 AM

Has this always been the case in these United States throughout its history?

Michael Joseph
03-25-15, 05:42 PM
Has this always been the case in these United States throughout its history?

shikamaru, as you well know, Business Trusts have been formed in the history of mankind and man has chosen to engage himself under the Shade of those trusts for his/her benefit in societal living. I suppose here we go again around the wheel. I wonder when will men learn of the roots that understand the tree instead of looking at its "pretty leaves".

I think it was years ago when you and I went around the wheel to discuss the nature of trusts - it is somewhere here at this site. You strike me as one who is a self starter and while I don't know you I am sure that you own and control your own business affairs. Now consider what a fool would I be to say - this is what you will do tomorrow regarding your business affairs.

And yet, this is what folks do, as you well know. Claiming to be the Settlors when in fact they have no office at all in the trust. In fact at best they are 3rd party beneficiaries thinking themselves to be the People. These TAKE against the Will. Therefore give them the liability they choose.

Psa 69:22 Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.

Psa 69:25 Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.

Psa 69:28 Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.

Psa 109:8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

------------------

Yep, that looks like civil death to me. How about you? And yet, it is more than that. Surely an enlightened mind would never think to steal. And yet, many seek to take against the will claiming that which is not theirs to claim. I would never claim an interest in the business you built.

Let another take his office - here is your license to marry, to drive, to work.... i'd say that is a pretty desolate habitation when the rulers of the land see the men and women as property [slaves] that must be licensed. Yet when ignorance rules darkness comes. And folks think they are that which they are not.

Yet when one is true to himself and looks at his life one will have to answer the question - do I have a marriage license, a drivers license a business license, etc. And these same will harass another for trying to explain the concept of "the People". These are the same who come running begging for help when their "status quo" violently changes.

Declare Thyself - and God said "let there be Light". Amen.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

P.S. When money becomes number one, don't expect the policing power to serve the men and women in society. I witnessed a foreclosure on a residential estate years ago whereof the policing power showed up with 14 swat outfitted officers with automatic weaponry. The man sitting inside the house was just there playing his piano. Fear is a double edged sword. It appears the deceivers are being deceived.

BLBereans
03-25-15, 10:11 PM
Your scope is too wide. This is a subtle attempt at a wholesale dismissive.

Thus, unarmed means to gun them down?
I thought police officers were trained to handle such situations professionally? Perhaps they aren't as competent, as we've been led to believe?

False narrative of your own construction.

In the case of Tamir Rice, he was gunned down within 3 seconds of contact with the officer. The officer hadn't even given him a warning.
In the case of Eric Gardner, he was strangled to death with an illegal choke hold.
In the case of John Crawford III, he was merely holding a pellet gun while on the phone, while the officer decided to play "Counterstrike".

Can you explain to me where the three individuals above were "acting out destructively and violently".

I find it peculiar that Ryan Groiux can go on a rampage in Arizona (http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2015/03/18/suspect-in-arizona-shooting-spree-a-white-supremacist-skinhead/) and James E. Holmes can shoot up a movie theater (http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/20/us/colorado-theater-shooting/), yet they can manage to capture them alive?

Heaven forbid a black male has a toy gun, sell cigarettes, or hold a pellet gun while talking on a cellphone in a store. Judge Dredd time?

What makes it credible is that it has shone a light on police brutality, especially with regard to African-Americans, in these United States.
It has also shone a light on judicial and governmental conrruption in Ferguson. So much so that the state supreme court of Missouri took charge of all cases involving the municipality of Ferguson, MO (http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/missouri-supreme-court-takes-over-cases-in-ferguson-judge-resigns/article_7442c873-a1a1-581f-b4b4-20f93972d91e.html).

Rather than condemnation, how about informing them?
If a person or group of persons won't take the time to inform themselves after being led to water, it will be what it will be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Sentencing_Act
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324432004578304463789858002

Your request has been extinguished.

Since the thread was started for reasons of hearing the opinion of Sheriff Clark, a "black/brown/african-american" man or whatever the "accepted" terminology is to describe someone with dark skin, I will stick with his take on the matter. Not only do I agree with most of what he says, I also recognize he is "in the trenches" and is more knowledgeable about these issues/matters than you or I.

Once you put on a badge and risk your life for others, as he has done, then you can pontificate regarding the state of affairs regarding thugs and criminals who embrace thievery and threaten people's lives and end up being portrayed as victims in the God-less and biased main-stream media in order to perpetuate hate and the defeatist mind-set among the misinformed and ignorant.

Again, I doubt (meaning it's my opinion) that Sheriff Clarke, a man who is the same race as Tamir Rice, Eric Gardner, John Crawford III and Michael Brown, would agree with your broad-based assertions.

Of course, I could be wrong...

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sheriff+david+clarke

... or maybe not.

shikamaru
03-26-15, 02:52 AM
Since the thread was started for reasons of hearing the opinion of Sheriff Clark, a "black/brown/african-american" man or whatever the "accepted" terminology is to describe someone with dark skin, I will stick with his take on the matter. Not only do I agree with most of what he says, I also recognize he is "in the trenches" and is more knowledgeable about these issues/matters than you or I.

He is knowledgeable on his opinion only. Nothing more.
Law enforcement is nothing more than a private, standing army of the municipality.

Once you put on a badge and risk your life for others, as he has done, then you can pontificate regarding the state of affairs regarding thugs and criminals who embrace thievery and threaten people's lives and end up being portrayed as victims in the God-less and biased main-stream media in order to perpetuate hate and the defeatist mind-set among the misinformed and ignorant.

You lead with donning the badge.
You are blind with regard to police brutality. They've been getting away with it for decades. May the light be shone on all officers with their color of law activities or extra judicial actions.

Again, I doubt (meaning it's my opinion) that Sheriff Clarke, a man who is the same race as Tamir Rice, Eric Gardner, John Crawford III and Michael Brown, would agree with your broad-based assertions.

Of course, I could be wrong...

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sheriff+david+clarke

... or maybe not.

If he doesn't agree, something is wrong with him.
Take that one to the bank.

Just so that you know, even African-Americans who were police officers have experienced police brutality when the engaging officers didn't know they were police officers. There is a cancer in law enforcement. That cancer is racism.

Michael Joseph
03-26-15, 02:58 AM
How anyone can trust the police today is totally beyond me. Is it no wonder folks are compelled to carry a gun in their vehicles. One to protect themselves from insane folks on the road and two from the police. Never in a million years would I allow myself to be pulled over on a road shoulder. If I pull over at all, I drive to the next public well lit gas station where I might call the trustee to come get the vehicle should I meet an ignorant blow hard who carries a gun and was bullied as a young child.

Not all police mind you are like this but facts are facts too many are. Therefore I have zero trust in the police. If we lack a contract then there is no jurisdiction. The judge seems to agree.

Racism and Ignorance.

Regards,
MJ

shikamaru
03-26-15, 03:00 AM
shikamaru, as you well know, Business Trusts have been formed in the history of mankind and man has chosen to engage himself under the Shade of those trusts for his/her benefit in societal living. I suppose here we go again around the wheel. I wonder when will men learn of the roots that understand the tree instead of looking at its "pretty leaves".

I think it was years ago when you and I went around the wheel to discuss the nature of trusts - it is somewhere here at this site. You strike me as one who is a self starter and while I don't know you I am sure that you own and control your own business affairs. Now consider what a fool would I be to say - this is what you will do tomorrow regarding your business affairs.

And yet, this is what folks do, as you well know. Claiming to be the Settlors when in fact they have no office at all in the trust. In fact at best they are 3rd party beneficiaries thinking themselves to be the People. These TAKE against the Will. Therefore give them the liability they choose.

Psa 69:22 Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.

Psa 69:25 Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.

Psa 69:28 Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.

Psa 109:8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

------------------

Yep, that looks like civil death to me. How about you? And yet, it is more than that. Surely an enlightened mind would never think to steal. And yet, many seek to take against the will claiming that which is not theirs to claim. I would never claim an interest in the business you built.

Let another take his office - here is your license to marry, to drive, to work.... i'd say that is a pretty desolate habitation when the rulers of the land see the men and women as property [slaves] that must be licensed. Yet when ignorance rules darkness comes. And folks think they are that which they are not.

Yet when one is true to himself and looks at his life one will have to answer the question - do I have a marriage license, a drivers license a business license, etc. And these same will harass another for trying to explain the concept of "the People". These are the same who come running begging for help when their "status quo" violently changes.

Declare Thyself - and God said "let there be Light". Amen.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

P.S. When money becomes number one, don't expect the policing power to serve the men and women in society. I witnessed a foreclosure on a residential estate years ago whereof the policing power showed up with 14 swat outfitted officers with automatic weaponry. The man sitting inside the house was just there playing his piano. Fear is a double edged sword. It appears the deceivers are being deceived.

I'm curious as to what BLBereans' reply will be to those questions.

You hear many say that "the People" is all people, but I don't think the courts are of that opinion.
This certain wouldn't have been the case historically in these United States.
The people who originally called themselves "the People" acted in their own interests. I think Barron v. City of Baltimore (1833) spelled this out with regard to "The People" of the United States.

In any event, it would seem to me that "the People" today are mere figurehead of the political corporations.

shikamaru
03-26-15, 03:03 AM
How anyone can trust the police today is totally beyond me. Is it no wonder folks are compelled to carry a gun in their vehicles. One to protect themselves from insane folks on the road and two from the police. Never in a million years would I allow myself to be pulled over on a road shoulder. If I pull over at all, I drive to the next public well lit gas station where I might call the trustee to come get the vehicle should I meet an ignorant blow hard who carries a gun and was bullied as a young child.

Not all police mind you are like this but facts are facts too many are. Therefore I have zero trust in the police. If we lack a contract then there is no jurisdiction. The judge seems to agree.

Racism and Ignorance.

Regards,
MJ

"The Cathedral" (faith in government institutions) is crumbling :).

Nothing new here though since government has its roots in religion, thus the many parallels.

allodial
03-26-15, 03:09 AM
Just so that you know, even African-Americans who were police officers have experienced police brutality when the engaging officers didn't know they were police officers. There is a cancer in law enforcement. That cancer is racism.

If police were required to place their religious beliefs on a public register, you will likely see a pattern--same with politicians. The said thing is most in the USA would presumed others to be Christians--even up through the end of the 90s. The reason why Christians would get a bad rap is because of so many Nimrodists, atheists or the like posing as Christians to get votes.

And yet, many seek to take against the will claiming that which is not theirs to claim. I would never claim an interest in the business you built.

It is very much possible to step into and rightfully take up a claim or office in the event of a breech of trust. Believe me, if XYZ Group fiduciaries went ultra vires enough to a heinous, disdainful or obnoxious extent and injury or loss resulted, I can find many ways to step in and take up claims of the trustees. Another can "takes his office" much like Superman takes place of a missing aircraft engine on an airliner in mid-flight--for the greater good and for his own good.

I witnessed a foreclosure on a residential estate years ago whereof the policing power showed up with 14 swat outfitted officers with automatic weaponry. The man sitting inside the house was just there playing his piano. Fear is a double edged sword. It appears the deceivers are being deceived.

Similarly, I have witnessed someone sit on a lease without paying. He said "you owe me for what you have done or failed to do and until you pay me or until the rent due offsets the amount you owe me, I'm staying". The owner of the building had fancy lawyers and millions of dollars at their disposal. But when it came right down to it, the sheriff would not come. After nosing around, one of the managers said "We can't evict him". The wouldn't even go into the unit! They were told that not only could they not evict him but that the sheriff wouldn't come.

I don't know you I am sure that you own and control your own business affairs. Now consider what a fool would I be to say - this is what you will do tomorrow regarding your business affairs.

I wouldn't be so fast to come to that conclusion. If an employee of ACME Steel burns your house down and kills your favorite dog and they wind up owing you $1B, I'd imagine you'd get into a position of control PDQ especially at a bankruptcy proceeding. The view you expressed might hinder you from seeing how or why the FRB could 'rule' for so long and why the trust might be extended under drawn-out bankruptcy proceedings. Government isn't immune--but even a trustee would be limited by the terms of the trust agreement (which is why they keep trying to modify the Constitution and add ridiculous laws--more money, more money, more money). Severe breeches of trust can give rise to some quite interesting arrangements.

It might be that bankruptcy itself is a breech carrying with it an implied certificate of incompetency with the 'errant' trustee presumed to be 'lost at sea' for seven years.

On another note, the consequence of severe breech of trust by the Romans and others against Jesus Christ might have a great significance.

Posterity ~= successors (not necessarily bloodline related). If those People passed away, how can one claim to be one of them unless one happens to be hundreds of years old?

Michael Joseph
03-26-15, 03:11 AM

You hear many say that "the People" is all people, but I don't think the courts are of that opinion.
The people who originally called themselves "the People" acted in their own interests. I think Barron v. City of Baltimore (1833) spelled this out with regard to "The People" of the United States.

In any event, it would seem to me that "the People" today are mere figurehead of the political corporations.

I did that work years ago. You are spot on. Thou shall not steal will be enforced. It is Divine Law.

"The Constitution was ordained and established by the people of the United States for themselves, for their own government, and not for the government of individual States. Each State established a constitution for itself, and in that constitution provided such limitations and restrictions on the powers of its particular government as its judgment dictated. The people of the United States framed such a government for the United States as they supposed best adapted to their situation, and best calculated to promote their interests. The powers they conferred on this government were to be exercised by itself, and the limitations on power, if expressed in general terms, are naturally and necessarily applicable to the government created by the instrument. They are limitations of power granted in the instrument itself, not of distinct governments framed by different persons and for different purposes."

allodial
03-26-15, 03:45 AM
I did that work years ago. You are spot on. Thou shall not steal will be enforced. It is Divine Law.

"The Constitution was ordained and established by the people of the United States for themselves, for their own government, and not for the government of individual States. Each State established a constitution for itself, and in that constitution provided such limitations and restrictions on the powers of its particular government as its judgment dictated. The people of the United States framed such a government for the United States as they supposed best adapted to their situation, and best calculated to promote their interests. The powers they conferred on this government were to be exercised by itself, and the limitations on power, if expressed in general terms, are naturally and necessarily applicable to the government created by the instrument. They are limitations of power granted in the instrument itself, not of distinct governments framed by different persons and for different purposes."

Meaning subjects of the United States were allowed to form a government in the Territory of United States which is comprised of those territories ceded to the (singular) United States (a Federal State) by organic non-federal states of America (i.e. Virginia, Georgia, Maryland, New York and so on)? It does seem that the United States (Federal State) was created by several (instead of 'quantity' as in 'sever' -> having a severed nature with respect to each other, not connected, distinct and different from each other, 'different', 'disjoint', 'disconnected', separate as opposed 'united') states of America. (Several as in synonym for 'foreign', 'different').

BLBereans
03-26-15, 11:26 PM
He is knowledgeable on his opinion only. Nothing more.
Law enforcement is nothing more than a private, standing army of the municipality.

You lead with donning the badge.
You are blind with regard to police brutality. They've been getting away with it for decades. May the light be shone on all officers with their color of law activities or extra judicial actions.

If he doesn't agree, something is wrong with him.
Take that one to the bank.

I value his opinion more than yours on the matter.

One serves when donning a badge; as in not knowing whether or not I will go home tonight, thanks to the potential encounters with thugs and thieves who are portrayed as innocent victims.

I believe you are blinded by the same inane narrative and ideology that permeates what most people call "news".

It is a waste of time to debate someone who opines, "If he doesn't agree with me, something is wrong with him." I think there may be another chair available on "The View"; you should inquire as you might find like-minded "intellectuals" who spew the same nonsense.

Too many people are quick to play the "race-card" instead of the "face-card"; take a look in the mirror before you impugn an entire organization or group of people.

There are bad cops, bad teachers, bad professors, bad doctors, bad parents, bad preachers and bad forum posters; that does not mean the entire group should be painted with the same brush.

They are still living souls and are as flawed as you and I are; do you proclaim a special elite status over and above the rest of humanity?

Who would most kind-hearted and peaceful people, regardless of race, be more afraid of when approached in a dark alley at night; someone like Michael Brown or someone like Darren Wilson?

End of discussion.

BLBereans
03-26-15, 11:38 PM

Why would you be curious as to what "BLBereans'" reply will be?

Can anyone here prove it, with first hand knowledge and testimony, that one was privy to the development, sentiments and intentions behind 'The Declaration' and 'The Constitution'?

allodial
03-27-15, 02:10 AM
It might be that a lot of folks have a problem believing and coming to terms with the reality of there being a group of disturbers in most every important social organism who have the purpose of creating and promoting strife, division, turmoil, death, bloodshed, etc. There are many good cops. The Michael Brown case and others like it were probably specifically designed and carried out to have a destabilizing effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihvmOVqXkB4
The PYSOPs purveyors are even putting cops in the cross fire. Sheriff Clarke is probably aware of it. It is likely worth noting that Clarke has been part of the Constitutional sheriffs movement which seems to be a very important in safeguarding the States from becoming over-run by Neo-Nazi Federalized liberal extremism. Many cops have been coming out saying that they got into their jobs for one reason and them find out that they are being used to raise money even if through unlawful means.

Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis made national headlines in September after telling a local news station, "As long as I'm the sheriff in this county, I will not allow the federal government to come in here and strip my citizens of their right to bear arms. I can tell you this, if they attempt to do that, it would be an all-out civil war, no question about it."(Source: Media Matters for America article - Oct. 9, 2014 (http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/10/09/nra-news-goes-to-bat-for-sheriff-that-warned-of/201100))

Sheriff Clarke's statements might be best viewed with realization of the attacks that have been made against sheriffs. Sheriffs are not "police" in the typical sense. Sheriffs are like Attorneys General but for a specific county. One duty of a sheriff is to protect a county from invasion. Regular police, typically peace officers first, however, tend to be employees of municipal corporations employed to enforce municipal policies/codes.

If one studies the undermining of sheriffs departments in the USA over the past twenty years, Sheriff Clarke's stance might come into better clarity. The U.S. Attorney General is also supposed to protect the USA against invasion and against subversion--if an AG ignores subversive legislation or activity he isn't doing his job. It seems that one way or another Sheriff Clarke is making a point about that.

We have people banning gay marriage which it was never in the power of any Queen or King of England to issue a marriage license to a same-sex couple and yet while the same attorneys general got voted into office by the same people, they ignore the people's choices on the basis of a case were a judge said marriage has nothing to do with "sexual intercourse" but yet the same attorneys general take that same case as an excuse to allow anal sex literature to be passed out to 6th graders? (IF MARRIAGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SEXUAL INTERCOURSE THEN WHY ARE USING THAT CASE AS AN EXCUSE TO IGNORE LAWS AGAINST PASSING OUT ANAL SEX PORN TO LITTLE KIDS ?) Even if one doesn't care about the underlying matter, the trend of total disregard for the laws on the books should be of concern.

And they claim that laws against "interracial marriage" to be on the same level as laws against homosexual marriage. While it might be true that the States never had an organic right in law to stop a man and a maiden Christians from marrying (under the right circumstances), it is true that a citizen never had the right to engage in practices which promote disease (AFAIK not even 'straight people' have that right). Unlike the God-given or inherent rights of "Blacks", the alleged 'gay 'rights' never were. The rights of "Blacks" were rights that always were but were being conspired against--two different things.

Joe Arapaio is actually doing his job.
Most people don't hear much about sheriffs because of the usurp-ative move to undermine and underfund sheriffs that has been going on since probably the 80s--they know sheriffs have a lot of power and they are responsible for protecting the county from invasion, usurpers, unconstitutional activities, etc. People look at Sheriff Arapaio and think he's nutty or out of place: IT IS HIS JOB to stop even the Feds from pulling a fast one on his county.

Hollywood has been in on the gambit because they have been clever to give the impression of sheriffs being a think of the past..Wild Wild West. Believe it or not, there was this actor who became President of the United States who was a key player in passing legislation to internationalize and federalize law enforcement.

The modern office of sheriff in the United States descends from a one-thousand-year-old English tradition: a "shire-reeve" (shire-keeper) is the oldest appointment of the English crown. Because county governments were typically the first established units of government in newly settled American territories, sheriffs were among the first elected public officials in an area and thus developed a leading role in local law enforcement.

A dichotomy frequently exists today between a sheriff's jurisdiction and the jurisdiction of a local police department. A metropolitan area may encompass an entire county or more; police departments and sheriffs will often maintain concurrent jurisdiction in the overlapping area. A sheriff may assume {should read 'presume'} that a local police department will do its duty in enforcing the law, but the primary obligation rests with the sheriff and requires him to act when evidence of neglect of that duty exists.(Source: definition of Shire-Reve - http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/ (http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Shire-reeve))

Related:

Domestic NWO Sellouts Quietly Attempting to Undermine the Constitutional Trump Card of America's Sheriffs (http://educate-yourself.org/cn/overthrowingsheriffs14apr13.shtml)
State Legislative Actions In Protest of Federal Actions (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution# State_legislative_actions_in_protest_of_federal_ac tions)
Sheriffs Say NO To Gun Control - CSPOA (http://cspoa.org/sheriffs-gun-rights/)
Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (http://cspoa.org/)
County Sheriff Project (http://www.countysheriffproject.org/)

BLBereans
03-27-15, 09:52 PM
Bingo.

And even if the scenario wasn't a planned "psy-op", any occurrence which would lend itself to being a tool for the operatives seeking to exploit, will be pounced upon and manipulated after the fact in order to facilitate the agenda you have laid out in your post.

Sheriff Clarke has the confidence of the people even after the barrage of outside influence who sought to intentionally undermine and smear this man precisely because he is black and doesn't sing the same tune that the exploiters, masquerading as advocates, want him to sing. He cares not for Democrat or Republican; only for common sense and truth.

Apparently, the divisive rhetoric is more palatable for those who continue buying into the defeatist race-mongering mind-set.

shikamaru
03-29-15, 12:23 PM
I value his opinion more than yours on the matter.

Good to know. Your opinion and his hold just as much value to me in kind.

One serves when donning a badge; as in not knowing whether or not I will go home tonight, thanks to the potential encounters with thugs and thieves who are portrayed as innocent victims.

He serves alright... his master.... which is the municipality.
He serves "the prince" not the people.

You are aware there are a myriad of court cases where it states law enforcement has no burden, duty, or obligation to protect and serve any individual?

I believe you are blinded by the same inane narrative and ideology that permeates what most people call "news".

I believe you are blinded by your own prejudices and social programming.

Law enforcement is private, standing army of the municipality.

It is a waste of time to debate someone who opines, "If he doesn't agree with me, something is wrong with him." I think there may be another chair available on "The View"; you should inquire as you might find like-minded "intellectuals" who spew the same nonsense.

Pot calling kettle? You are projecting.
Rather than making ad-hominem attacks, maintain your attacks on my position.

Too many people are quick to play the "race-card" instead of the "face-card"; take a look in the mirror before you impugn an entire organization or group of people.

Too may Caucasians are quick to play the "race-card" card rather than seeing the truth and reality of racism, prejudice, and its history in these United States. Denigration and ignoring the past with its present resultants won't fix the issues.

This federation was founded on racism. It was built on racism.
Its public corporate charters (constitutions), whether federal or State, were deeply impacted by racism.

It continues to thrive on racism.

Racism is a social AND economic system based on the contrived supremacy of one group over another.
It is also a subtle (and often times not so subtle) form of warfare. Slavery, itself, is a form of warfare and its continuation.
Think of racism as a silent weapon for a quiet war.

You need to see reality for what it is rather than the fairy tales you've come to believe from public schooling, social programming, and the media.

There are bad cops, bad teachers, bad professors, bad doctors, bad parents, bad preachers and bad forum posters; that does not mean the entire group should be painted with the same brush.

For once in this whole discussion, there is something we agree upon.

They are still living souls and are as flawed as you and I are; do you proclaim a special elite status over and above the rest of humanity?

Funny you mention that, isn't that what white supremacy is all about? It seems a group of people have already done this.
I'll construe this as projection again.

End of discussion.

When you are ready to continue your enlightenment, I'll be here for ya.

allodial
03-29-15, 12:27 PM
The problem might be that the Neo-Gnostics, Satanists and atheists have been given too much leeway. Even "White Supremacy" is a carnalistic trap for unwary souls--looking for salvation in a corruptible robe of flesh makes how much sense? Anytime someone is selling "trust me" on the basis of looking like you, I'd suggest against buying into that.

shikamaru
03-29-15, 12:31 PM
Why would you be curious as to what "BLBereans'" reply will be?

Can anyone here prove it, with first hand knowledge and testimony, that one was privy to the development, sentiments and intentions behind 'The Declaration' and 'The Constitution'?

You've just contradicted yourself.

You initially stated "the People" were "... the collective man; male and female created He them."

Now, you are stating the above.

Which claim do you stand upon?

allodial
03-29-15, 12:35 PM
The radical British liberal philosophies did not underpin the Declaration or the Articles. It seems such were more about undermining. It was radical British liberalism that promoted lifetime chatellization of "Blacks"--not the philosophies of those that signed the Declaration of Independence. To knowledge "white" and "freeborn" were synonymous. Most of the hardcore bitter racism seems to have come *after* 1862 when non-Christian (Neo-Gnostic) paradigms started taking America by the throat.

It might be worth considering the effects of Locke, Calvinism, etc. on Europe.

shikamaru
03-29-15, 12:53 PM
Sheriff Clarke has the confidence of the people even after the barrage of outside influence who sought to intentionally undermine and smear this man precisely because he is black and doesn't sing the same tune that the exploiters, masquerading as advocates, want him to sing. He cares not for Democrat or Republican; only for common sense and truth.

Apparently, the divisive rhetoric is more palatable for those who continue buying into the defeatist race-mongering mind-set.

Perhaps you are being informed just how divided things actually are?
Perhaps you are uncomfortable with the truth, thus the creation of this current narrative?
There never was any unity.

Ignoring racism doesn't make it go away. You just get "racism without racists".

BLBereans
03-29-15, 02:16 PM
Good to know. Your opinion and his hold just as much value to me in kind.

He serves alright... his master.... which is the municipality.
He serves "the prince" not the people.

You are aware there are a myriad of court cases where it states law enforcement has no burden, duty, or obligation to protect and serve any individual?

I believe you are blinded by your own prejudices and social programming.

Law enforcement is private, standing army of the municipality.

Pot calling kettle? You are projecting.
Rather than making ad-hominem attacks, maintain your attacks on my position.

Too may Caucasians are quick to play the "race-card" card rather than seeing the truth and reality of racism, prejudice, and its history in these United States. Denigration and ignoring the past with its present resultants won't fix the issues.

This federation was founded on racism. It was built on racism.
Its public corporate charters (constitutions), whether federal or State, were deeply impacted by racism.

It continues to thrive on racism.

Racism is a social AND economic system based on the contrived supremacy of one group over another.
It is also a subtle (and often times not so subtle) form of warfare. Slavery, itself, is a form of warfare and its continuation.
Think of racism as a silent weapon for a quiet war.

You need to see reality for what it is rather than the fairy tales you've come to believe from public schooling, social programming, and the media.

For once in this whole discussion, there is something we agree upon.

Funny you mention that, isn't that what white supremacy is all about? It seems a group of people have already done this.
I'll construe this as projection again.

When you are ready to continue your enlightenment, I'll be here for ya.

Talk about projection...

It seems you are sucked into what the media puts forth regarding how the majority of people relate to one another. In my opinion, the majority of people, of all races, are quiet, considerate and go about their business without the desire, or need, to shout 'RASCISM!!!" from the mountaintops. It makes for a shallow form of entertainment-news and the divisiveness it yields is intentionally generated and used by those who profit from people being divided. Yes, "african-americans" profit from the business of racism; they are the media-darlings and are portrayed as "leaders" in the black community. It is shameful and I believe most black people would agree; only those voices are rarely heard - it's bad "publicity".

"Intellectuals" like to teach "white guilt" and that nonsense permeates education, politics and social discourse. It stonewalls progress and creates animosity that might not otherwise be there.

Did you know there were black slave-owners in America (https://www.google.com/search?q=Did+Black+People+Own+Slaves%3f+)? Yes, some did it to protect family but that was not the case most of the time. Slavery is about power and class, not race and "the federation" did not invent it.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/True_Negros/Assorted/The_History_of_Slavery.htm

If "enlightenment" equals buying into your skewed belief/agenda, I'll stick with "non-enlightenment"; thanks anyway.

BLBereans
03-29-15, 02:28 PM
You've just contradicted yourself.

You initially stated "the People" were "... the collective man; male and female created He them."

Now, you are stating the above.

Which claim do you stand upon?

If you are going to quote me, at least get it right:

"People are the collective man; male and female created He them." is what I wrote.

"The People" is a proper noun; the people is a two-word phrase describing a group of living souls, specified by the original commenter; in this case Sheriff Clarke.

So, I ask again: Can anyone here prove it, with first hand knowledge and testimony, that one was privy to the development, sentiments and intentions behind 'The Declaration' and 'The Constitution'?

In other words, how do you know for 100% certain how 'people' was meant to be interpreted in those documents? Were you there? Do you know what was in their hearts and minds?

Manipulation and capitalization after the fact does not automatically imply or equate to original intent.

BLBereans
03-29-15, 03:29 PM
Perhaps you are being informed just how divided things actually are?
Perhaps you are uncomfortable with the truth, thus the creation of this current narrative?
There never was any unity.

Ignoring racism doesn't make it go away. You just get "racism without racists".

Perhaps you prefer divisiveness because you feel some sort of superiority over "Caucasians".

We can "perhaps" all day; what good is it?

The truth is we are all brothers and sisters and our Father in Heaven is our Creator.

The best model for how to combat iniquity was the life of Jesus The Christ. Unfortunately, many who proclaim His Name do the opposite. Obviously, we all fall short, but those of us who believe, desire to continue striving to walk as He did.

Lively debate and disagreements are fine as long as we understand that we must all treat each other as we would wish to be treated.

The OT relates to the comments of a man who has first-hand knowledge on these matters. I found his sentiments to be truthful and honorable without being beholden to politicians, "black leaders", government officials or the hype of the media. In my opinion, he comes off as someone who really cares for and believes in the inherent God-given rights of the people and that he swore and oath to protect their lives and their property from criminals, thugs and thieves, regardless of race.

Sorry if that offends you.

shikamaru
03-29-15, 04:42 PM
Talk about projection...

You know you've contradicted yourself yet again with this post, yes?

If you don't mean what you say, don't say it.

It seems you are sucked into what the media puts forth regarding how the majority of people relate to one another. In my opinion, the majority of people, of all races, are quiet, considerate and go about their business without the desire, or need, to shout 'RASCISM!!!" from the mountaintops.

Racism is far more prevalent than you care to admit. It disturbs the narrative you've ego invested in.

It makes for a shallow form of entertainment-news and the divisiveness it yields is intentionally generated and used by those who profit from people being divided. Yes, "african-americans" profit from the business of racism; they are the media-darlings and are portrayed as "leaders" in the black community. It is shameful and I believe most black people would agree; only those voices are rarely heard - it's bad "publicity".

While you may personally find racism and prejudice entertaining, it can mean life or death as well as whole host of other impact issues if you are African-American.

You are presuming there was some sort of unity. Let me repeat, there never has been any unity. Whatever unity you think you may haver perceived is contrived at best.

Could you produce for me in dollars and cents figures where African-Americans profit from the "business of racism"?
Does this profit compare with the profit of the several States, government of the United States, and European-Americans have profited from the "business of racism"?
Is this business incorporated?
Does this business produce revenue statements?

You are also presuming Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, et al speak for all African-Americans.
African-Americans are not a monolith.

"Intellectuals" like to teach "white guilt" and that nonsense permeates education, politics and social discourse. It stonewalls progress and creates animosity that might not otherwise be there.

Who is saying Caucasians need to feel guilty for anything?
Learn and study history in all its nightmarish glory.
The animosity has been pre-existing since before the creation of the several States. It takes animosity in part to create a system such as racism.

Did you know there were black slave-owners in America (https://www.google.com/search?q=Did+Black+People+Own+Slaves%3f+)? Yes, some did it to protect family but that was not the case most of the time. Slavery is about power and class, not race and "the federation" did not invent it.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/True_Negros/Assorted/The_History_of_Slavery.htm

American slavery was deeply intertwined with race. To state otherwise is to state an absurdity.
American slavery was also unique in the complete destruction of the culture of those enslaved as well as one of the more brutal forms in history (chattel slavery). Documentation abounds with respect to the latter statement.

If "enlightenment" equals buying into your skewed belief/agenda, I'll stick with "non-enlightenment"; thanks anyway.

When you are ready to talk with me rather than at me, I'm here for you.

This makes 2 for 2 you've contradicted your initially stated positions.

shikamaru
03-29-15, 04:49 PM
If you are going to quote me, at least get it right:

"People are the collective man; male and female created He them." is what I wrote.

"The People" is a proper noun; the people is a two-word phrase describing a group of living souls, specified by the original commenter; in this case Sheriff Clarke.

Oh, now you are playing word salad games.

Now is this a self-created definition or one created by Sheriff Clarke? Again, I feel you are presuming to speak on someone else's behave minus the power of attorney.

So, I ask again: Can anyone here prove it, with first hand knowledge and testimony, that one was privy to the development, sentiments and intentions behind 'The Declaration' and 'The Constitution'?

In other words, how do you know for 100% certain how 'people' was meant to be interpreted in those documents? Were you there? Do you know what was in their hearts and minds?

Manipulation and capitalization after the fact does not automatically imply or equate to original intent.

Wouldn't this be a strawman argument? You've already tilted the question the way you desire with so many constraints, it is useless to answer.
Got a time machine?

shikamaru
03-29-15, 05:01 PM
Perhaps you prefer divisiveness because you feel some sort of superiority over "Caucasians".

I prefer truth and reality to faux unity that never existed.

We can "perhaps" all day; what good is it?

The truth is we are all brothers and sisters and our Father in Heaven is our Creator.

The best model for how to combat iniquity was the life of Jesus The Christ. Unfortunately, many who proclaim His Name do the opposite. Obviously, we all fall short, but those of us who believe, desire to continue striving to walk as He did.

I have yet to see this in practice whether current or historical.
In fact, the good book was used to justify slavery and racism. See the Ham myth.

Lively debate and disagreements are fine as long as we understand that we must all treat each other as we would wish to be treated.

The OT relates to the comments of a man who has first-hand knowledge on these matters. I found his sentiments to be truthful and honorable without being beholden to politicians, "black leaders", government officials or the hype of the media. In my opinion, he comes off as someone who really cares for and believes in the inherent God-given rights of the people and that he swore and oath to protect their lives and their property from criminals, thugs and thieves, regardless of race.

To me, he comes off as almost completely and willfully ignorant of the history, plight, and current ongoings of African-Americans with regard to law enforcement.

I place even less value in it since you've pulled this from Breitbart, a known propagandist of the conservative persuasion.

Ferguson, MO municipal court system and police department are being exposed for the corrupt pieces of garbage that they were.
They were running a petty fiefdom for profit and gain.

BLBereans
03-29-15, 05:29 PM
You know you've contradicted yourself yet again with this post, yes?

If you don't mean what you say, don't say it.

Racism is far more prevalent than you care to admit. It disturbs the narrative you've ego invested in.

While you may personally find racism and prejudice entertaining, it can mean life or death as well as whole host of other impact issues if you are African-American.

You are presuming there was some sort of unity. Let me repeat, there never has been any unity. Whatever unity you think you may haver perceived is contrived at best.

Could you produce for me in dollars and cents figures where African-Americans profit from the "business of racism"?
Does this profit compare with the profit of the several States, government of the United States, and European-Americans have profited from the "business of racism"?
Is this business incorporated?
Does this business produce revenue statements?

You are also presuming Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, et al speak for all African-Americans.
African-Americans are not a monolith.

Who is saying Caucasians need to feel guilty for anything?
Learn and study history in all its nightmarish glory.
The animosity has been pre-existing since before the creation of the several States. It takes animosity in part to create a system such as racism.

When you are ready to talk with me rather than at me, I'm here for you.

This makes 2 for 2 you've contradicted your initially stated positions.

There is no contradiction except what you perceive; my stance is clear for anyone who who can read objectively.

Your opinion on racism is not canon; go interview the 350,000,000+ people on this land and get back to me with the real data. Stating that there has NEVER been unity between white and black people is utter nonsense. Not everyone is as preoccupied with race as you are.

You continue to lodge your attacks upon my views with the very same tactics used by the mainstream media; I said that what passes as news is more akin to entertainment, not that racism and prejudice is entertaining. Why would you do something so obvious that most people here can see right through? It makes you look foolish and shallow.

Specific to the topic that Sheriff Clarke comments on; the "black leaders" brought to the forefront to fuel the fires after incidents like Ferguson, profit through exploitation of these incidents. I did not presume anything regarding Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, et al; those are the faces and voices first on the scene when said exploitation occurs. I don't see african-americans removing them and contradicting them when they presume to "speak" for african-americans during such incidences.

They do business under the names AL SHARPTON and JESSE JACKSON as well as others, RAINBOW COALITION, et al. Are these men providing a service or producing a product, other than RACE EXPLOITATION that I am not aware of? Where else does the "revenue" come from?

Leftist, "intellectuals" who have infiltrated the "higher learning" industry for the past several decades have been teaching the nonsense of "white guilt"; it seems to be working.

There is plenty of history to be read which does not coincide with your version of truth.

I prefer clarity over agreement.

BTW, your "scoreboard" isn't working; may want to get it fixed.

BLBereans
03-29-15, 06:00 PM
I prefer truth and reality to faux unity that never existed.

I have yet to see this in practice whether current or historical.
In fact, the good book was used to justify slavery and racism. See the Ham myth.

To me, he comes off as almost completely and willfully ignorant of the history, plight, and current ongoings of African-Americans with regard to law enforcement.

I place even less value in it since you've pulled this from Breitbart, a known propagandist of the conservative persuasion.

Ferguson, MO municipal court system and police department are being exposed for the corrupt pieces of garbage that they were.
They were running a petty fiefdom for profit and gain.

You make my point. Many people who claim His Name do the opposite of what He preached and how He lived. That does not mean that the "good book" teaches such nonsense; selfish, power hungry and evil people interpret anything in a manner which fits their nefarious intents. Do you believe that everyone who reads The Bible buys into the "Ham myth'?

You impugn a man simply because he disagrees with your viewpoint. He doesn't agree with you so he is "willfully ignorant". I don't believe your view has been established as canon, unless I missed some special announcement. I would bet Sheriff Clarke would be more than capable of backing up his views with first-hand knowledge and a coherent grasp of his people's history. Why do you presume him ignorant of his own history; he seems like a very articulate man who speaks intelligently and eloquently while maintaining an honorable sense of ALL people's rights. The fact that you so harshly dismiss and belittle his views is more telling of you rather than him.

What exactly did I "pull" from "Breitbart"? You may want to direct your vitriol to the original poster for that. I simply linked a youtube video from the CSPOA (Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association), a NY Times article (a bastion of conservatism???) and wikipedia. Does one automatically become part of the "conservative persuasion" by claiming to be a Constitutional Sheriff and a Peace Officer? Now it is you who is being willfully ignorant.

Every municipal court system in America is running a business for profit and gain, where's the surprise?

You mean to tell us that there is corruption in government; what a news flash!!!

Do you think that maybe there is corruption among the so-called "exposers" of Ferguson as well?

Nah, the DoJ is completely run by upstanding, honest and righteous people... hello???

BLBereans
03-29-15, 07:11 PM
Here is the full video/interview from a search on youtube; "Breitbart" has nothing to do with this video nor is Sheriff Clarke a mouthpiece for "Breitbart".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHBK5iLmPio

How anyone can listen to this man speak and find fault with his sentiments, motives or intents is beyond reason. He is not a "party-liner" of any kind and laughs at the ridiculous notion of some black people calling him out as the standard "Uncle Tom" figure.

He directly states he has the confidence and support of many black people in his community and nationwide. I guess he is either a liar or the rhetoric surrounding the matters he speaks of is misguided and intentionally misleading.

Again, I value this man's opinion and find honor in his actions. If we had more like him, the world would be in better shape.

allodial
03-29-15, 09:00 PM
Every municipal court system in America is running a business for profit and gain, where's the surprise?

Death of the County or Lost At Sea
David Merrill has given insight as to what happens when a county is swallowed up by municipalities--Five Burroughs of New York for example. My kurt explanation is along the lines that the residents (or the electorate) are presumed dead. Imagine the logic: how can the dead, die again?

Ever notice that police tend to wear blue or black and sheriffs tend to wear brown or reddish colors? The blue and black is a clue. Red and brown are associated with life, soil, land, blood.
Sheriffs Are Not Police
IMHO its worth noting that sheriffs aren't municipal officers (sheriffs are not "police") and instead tend to be county officers with the county being a subdivision of a state. Clarke as sheriff isn't a municipal policy enforcement officer. Sheriffs aren't "police" but are law enforcement officers, "shire keepers". From observation it has seemed that the municipalist don't like sheriffs and have gone out of the way to put sheriffs "in the corner" because they know what sheriffs stand for and can do. Sheriffs in many jurisdictions have tended AFAIK to be underfunded as a means for liberal, progressive legislatures to control or obstruct them. Where sheriffs are elected and mentioned in state constitutions, they are agents of the People.

Removing Shackles & Blinders
While many "Afro Americans" and others who feel jaded by the US system might have a hard time breaking with entrenched mental habits, the county sheriff can be a powerful ally in defense of rights. Those Ferguson Police are part of the "municipal" or "dead corporate" known as "City of Ferguson". Sheriffs are very much likely aware of this and tend to stay out the municipality mess (perhaps the view might be "its your business if you got yourself entangled in that"--if you chose to be part of a municipality). If you elect to be a municipality-ite, the sheriff will probably step back and presume your relationship with the municipality and the municipality's functions are "functional"--unless you make the contrary known. Consider also, for a home-rule city like St. Louis City, Mo. the Mayor is the go-to for certain things, but the sheriff (a county officer, as opposed to a municipal officer of the City of St. Louis) deals with county matters (the courts and management of the county jail).

AFAIK, sheriffs tend to presume inferior municipal officers are doing their jobs honestly. A sheriff is typically the principal conservator of the peace of a county. For a city, this might tend to be the mayor. A city tends to most always be "in" a county even if its an independent or homerule city--thusly the sheriff would have superior jurisdiction.

"Whites" and "Blacks" might do well to get wise about the powers of both sheriffs and notaries.

Related:

The Sheriff Has More Power In His County Than The President Of The United States (http://politicalvelcraft.org/2011/09/21/the-sheriff-has-more-power-in-his-county-than-the-president-of-the-united-states-u-s-constitution-u-s-supreme-court-quashes-obamas-claim-to-supremacy-clause/)
Powers and Duties of Sheriffs, Constables, Tax Collectors, and Other ... (https://archive.org/details/powersandduties00hitcgoog)
The Compleat Sheriff (https://books.google.com/books?id=c3lZAAAAYAAJ)

BLBereans
03-29-15, 09:24 PM
Another great interview...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2yqAqPRmiQ

The photo is an unintended addition. A little (no so little) distraction may be needed at this point.

allodial
03-29-15, 09:26 PM
When is the last time anyone saw Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson sponsoring basic training in law for "Afro American" communities? Believe me, time and time again I've found it very sad how many Blacks seek help from the very same folks who are out to put a foot on their necks. Blaming just wastes time--get wisdom.

There is also the "private attorney general" option.

BLBereans
03-29-15, 09:32 PM
Yet another...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEl5YnEVtEY

BLBereans
03-29-15, 09:39 PM
I can't find one interview where I disagree with what this man stands for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7j2O5kUuaw

BLBereans
03-29-15, 09:55 PM
The Sheriff's take on racism in this day and age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHMSPzDbDfo

BLBereans
03-29-15, 11:31 PM
His take on the DoJ "findings" regarding Ferguson, MO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXkBXBT2jH4

BLBereans
03-29-15, 11:45 PM
Eric Holder the "race-baiter" and Al Sharpton "the charlatan" who is a "special adviser" to President Obama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiMfKkD6q7Y

BLBereans
03-29-15, 11:59 PM
When is the last time anyone saw Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson sponsoring basic training in law for "Afro American" communities? Believe me, time and time again I've found it very sad how many Blacks seek help from the very same folks who are out to put a foot on their necks. Blaming just wastes time--get wisdom.

There is also the "private attorney general" option.

When was the last time you saw Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson organize a relief effort for the innocent victims of looting, violence and destruction of property after they swarm on the scene and induce such criminal behavior with their false rhetoric?

They came, they saw, they destroyed.

allodial
03-30-15, 04:57 AM
Maybe they're in on it or they are put in a corner and told to shut up.

In St. Louis County, the same area were Michael Brown was killed and where Darren Wilson works, the "Black" female court clerks can completely and utterly evil, vile and dirty in behavior. I watched once as brown-skinned man kindly asked the COURT CLERK (outside of the court setting) what the header would be for his pleading, the exact title of the court and the rules for the court and the Black clerk she said" YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!" Like I said in St. Louis County north of Olive its more of a junta rather than a government and they can be very dirty. They can be dirty to "White" and "Black". It would probably best for every municipal court, municipality and police department north of Olive in St. Louis county to be rolled up and turned over to the State or the Feds except maybe one or two municipalities. It might even be better to make it into a special extension of the U.S. district court.

I've observed more compassion coming from Black cops, White cops and judges than from any female Black attorney/cop/court clerk.

"Black" men who live in those areas who manage to stay out of trouble: THEY KEEP TRACK AND SCHEME TO SET THEM UP ON FALSE CHARGES AS IF TO PUNISH THEM FOR NOT FEEDING THEIR MONEY MACHINE.

But those people have to know what to do: to contact the State court administrator with complaints, to contact the sheriffs, etc. Do you think the Black city attorneys care? LOL--they are in on it too. Its seems to boil down to be more of a class/clique thing than a "race thing"--the key is the way you talk or look is a "crap shoot" of presumption as to whether you might be easy prey. The brown-skinned people just need to put money into books and study of law rather than $250 blue jeans and $300 shoes. They are targeted because they are more likely going to lack knowledge and be easy prey. Its not so much race, its likelihood of being an easy target because of historical oppression on the mental end educational level.

They see a rich "White" girl or a "White" guy and skip them? Why? NOT because of her skin color but because SHE OR HE IS MORE LIKELY TO HAVE AN ATTORNEY AND THUSLY ITS TOO COSTLY TO MESS WITH HER (AS IN NOT AN EASY TARGET). They also figure that if you could hardly be bothered to learn to speak English eloquently that poor communication skills ~= easy prey (i.e. presumed to be ignorant and wanting to be ignorant as if it were a fashion statement).

I have seen many "Black" neighborhoods where they have 10 pairs of $300 shoes and 20 pairs of $200 blue jeans but try to getting them to spend a few hours in a library rather than chasing tail on the weekends (there are "Whites" just the same)--but then they want to blame "White people" and poorer "Whites" want to blame Blacks and "rich people". The Blacks are encouraged by the "Black leaders" to "hold vigils" and "fly to DC to march" --BUT WHEN HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THEM SUGGEST TAKING A TRIP TO THE LAW LIBRARY!?!??! Oh sure, spend thousands of dolllars to fly to DC and bring your best clothes and after spending a week increasing DC revenues you can "click your ruby red high heels and everything will be magically better when you return home".

"White" people can be just as much victims even of other "White" people. The puzzling thing is: I just never could figure out why "Blacks" knowing history could even have the audacity to do anything other than be adequately prepared. Oh but do most of those Black pastors help them get prepared? Yeah, right. Are there "White" pastors or "religious leaders" that deceive? Goes without saying? In any case, does blame get wisdom?

Just the same I have met "poor Whites" who have "no money" but you go to their house and they have three types of Cable/Satellite TV, 2,000 DVDs and Blurays, XBox, Playstation, three people sharing the house with two kids, all the adults smoke 4 packs of cigs a day and who get in trouble with cops all the time and couldn't be bothered to order .69 cent law book via Amazon let alone lift the book or turn a page? Tell them instead of arguing "GO TO THEIR NEIGHBORS AND SPEND THE NIGHT WHICH WAS EASILY ARRANGED". BUT NOOO THAT IS TOO MUCH TROUBLE FOR THEM! They rather have 100 domestic cop calls to their house a year and then come to someone like me crying for help.

Perspectives. Perspectives. If only more people would simply turn off "Stupid" and get wisdom.

BLBereans
04-01-15, 12:40 AM
Any thugs, thieves and looters being prosecuted for their criminal behavior during the riots subsequent to the justified non-prosecution of Officer Darren Wilson?

Where does it state in any law that destruction of property, thievery and thuggery is permissible so long as one believes injustice is being done?

What about the fact that there was no injustice done by Darren Wilson against Mike Brown according to the Grand Jury and the DoJ; and yet people willingly broke the law in defiance of peace and proper judgment.

shikamaru
04-04-15, 11:58 PM
There is no contradiction except what you perceive; my stance is clear for anyone who who can read objectively.

Contradiction has occurred twice. I thought you were done with this discussion?

Your opinion on racism is not canon; go interview the 350,000,000+ people on this land and get back to me with the real data. Stating that there has NEVER been unity between white and black people is utter nonsense. Not everyone is as preoccupied with race as you are.

Your biased opinions are anything but substantial. The so-called unity of this "country" is faux at best.
You are projecting again.

You continue to lodge your attacks upon my views with the very same tactics used by the mainstream media; I said that what passes as news is more akin to entertainment, not that racism and prejudice is entertaining. Why would you do something so obvious that most people here can see right through? It makes you look foolish and shallow.

Again, you may find racism and prejudice entertaining, but for others it is life and death.

Specific to the topic that Sheriff Clarke comments on; the "black leaders" brought to the forefront to fuel the fires after incidents like Ferguson, profit through exploitation of these incidents. I did not presume anything regarding Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, et al; those are the faces and voices first on the scene when said exploitation occurs. I don't see african-americans removing them and contradicting them when they presume to "speak" for african-americans during such incidences.

I think the Ferguson police department and court system did all the stoking (as well as exploitation). The Micheal Brown incident happened to be the the match that lit the fuse.
African-Americans have no burden, duty, or obligation to act as you feel they should according to your dictates.

They do business under the names AL SHARPTON and JESSE JACKSON as well as others, RAINBOW COALITION, et al. Are these men providing a service or producing a product, other than RACE EXPLOITATION that I am not aware of? Where else does the "revenue" come from?

Exploitation has been the business of the United States since before its founding.

Leftist, "intellectuals" who have infiltrated the "higher learning" industry for the past several decades have been teaching the nonsense of "white guilt"; it seems to be working.

There is plenty of history to be read which does not coincide with your version of truth.

I prefer clarity over agreement.

BTW, your "scoreboard" isn't working; may want to get it fixed.

Too bad you've presented none of this history to support your position or "clarity".

shikamaru
04-05-15, 12:01 AM
You make my point. Many people who claim His Name do the opposite of what He preached and how He lived. That does not mean that the "good book" teaches such nonsense; selfish, power hungry and evil people interpret anything in a manner which fits their nefarious intents. Do you believe that everyone who reads The Bible buys into the "Ham myth'?

The Ham myth was good enough to give cover to evil.

You impugn a man simply because he disagrees with your viewpoint. He doesn't agree with you so he is "willfully ignorant". I don't believe your view has been established as canon, unless I missed some special announcement. I would bet Sheriff Clarke would be more than capable of backing up his views with first-hand knowledge and a coherent grasp of his people's history. Why do you presume him ignorant of his own history; he seems like a very articulate man who speaks intelligently and eloquently while maintaining an honorable sense of ALL people's rights. The fact that you so harshly dismiss and belittle his views is more telling of you rather than him.

I impugn the man for being willfully ignorant on the history of law enforcement and African-Americans in these United States.

Again, you mention this history you've had yet to present. I still await your submissions.

What exactly did I "pull" from "Breitbart"? You may want to direct your vitriol to the original poster for that. I simply linked a youtube video from the CSPOA (Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association), a NY Times article (a bastion of conservatism???) and wikipedia. Does one automatically become part of the "conservative persuasion" by claiming to be a Constitutional Sheriff and a Peace Officer? Now it is you who is being willfully ignorant.

Your source is from Breibart are you playing dumb?

shikamaru
04-05-15, 12:03 AM
[QUOTE=BLBereans;17228]Eric Holder the "race-baiter" and Al Sharpton "the charlatan" who is a "special adviser" to President Obama.

Is Holder a "race baiter" because police departments are being held accountable for their corruption?

shikamaru
04-05-15, 12:06 AM
Any thugs, thieves and looters being prosecuted for their criminal behavior during the riots subsequent to the justified non-prosecution of Officer Darren Wilson?

Where does it state in any law that destruction of property, thievery and thuggery is permissible so long as one believes injustice is being done?

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Depends on how you butter your bread.

What about the fact that there was no injustice done by Darren Wilson against Mike Brown according to the Grand Jury and the DoJ; and yet people willingly broke the law in defiance of peace and proper judgment.

Seems the "law" and its administration in Ferguson,MO was rotten before this incident.

BLBereans
04-05-15, 12:44 AM
All of your answers are revealing; everyone can see that you prefer to be combative and dishonest.

It is painfully clear to any reasoned reader.

Move on.

Michael Joseph
04-05-15, 02:17 AM
As for myself only I appreciate the thoughtful work that shikamaru puts into making this place a wonderful learning ground. I find it refreshing that someone is bold enough to swim against the tidal current of established societal thought.

I trust that shikamaru is going nowhere.

Shalom,
MJ

allodial
04-05-15, 09:50 AM
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Depends on how you butter your bread.

What is a gang to someone might be a government to someone else.

Seems the "law" and its administration in Ferguson,MO was rotten before this incident.

If you can even rightly call it a "government". Perhaps "junta", "tyranny, "cabal", "rape club", "mini-banana republic" or "gang" might find more appropriate use. Most people outside of Missouri probably have zero idea what its really like. In St. Louis County north of Olive Road, you might get a random road block in broad daylight. Go south, it gets more Jewish and the skin complexion gets paler, you don't get that kind of thing. Most all of the schools in St. Louis County would be in horrible shape if it were not for the mandatory (they were never voluntary) desegregation programs that caused hundreds of millions of dollars to be diverted out of "Black communities". What they call "government" in North St. Louis County is a system of snares and traps designed to oppress for the dollar's sake.

Property values in "Black communities" are kept low systematically because HUD and the Government promote the crime and drug hubs in those areas.

It is oppression that has bred crime.

ag maniac
04-05-15, 01:07 PM
In light of this discussion.....the following words ring kinda hollow (....just pointing out something that struck a chord w/ me).

"I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all"

....'course now-a-days, anybody'll tell ya what they think you wanna hear.....hardly anyone has the chutzpah to speak the truth.....probably get you a label as a "sovereign citizen"....they have special treatment for those y'know

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

BLBereans
04-05-15, 01:14 PM
As for myself only I appreciate the thoughtful work that shikamaru puts into making this place a wonderful learning ground. I find it refreshing that someone is bold enough to swim against the tidal current of established societal thought.

I trust that shikamaru is going nowhere.

Shalom,
MJ

I agree, for the most part. However, the thread regards the opinions of Sheriff Clarke. I believe it is he who is the bold one swimming against the tidal current of established societal thought. If anyone bothered to listen to the many short videos in this thread, one can plainly discern he does NOT favor "party agendas" nor does he care about being labeled a traitor by his own people; he is a man who stands on the righteous principle that all men are equal in God's eyes. In my opinion, he genuinely cares equally for ALL people, regardless of race and only impugns unrighteous and evil behavior/actions by anyone, regardless of color.

Of course I agree that there are those who use positions of power to wrongfully enslave people and keep them down, however shikamaru speaks in absolutes: ALL, NEVER, NONE, etc., not a very sound or honest debate tactic in my opinion.

BTW, the "move on" suggestion was directed at his "mainstream media viewpoint" regarding the race discussion on this thread, not from the forum itself. There are other areas where I too appreciate his work, however, I try to evaluate each topic on its own rather than assume someone's opinion is ALWAYS correct on every topic.

See how easy it is to misinterpret even the most simple comment (move on) when one erroneously preconceives a false motive?

BLBereans
04-05-15, 01:18 PM
In light of this discussion.....the following words ring kinda hollow (....just pointing out something that struck a chord w/ me).

"I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all"

....'course now-a-days, anybody'll tell ya what they think you wanna hear.....hardly anyone has the chutzpah to speak the truth.....probably get you a label as a "sovereign citizen"....they have special treatment for those y'know

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

In light of this discussion..... do you believe Sheriff Clarke's words ring hollow or is it the words of those that oppose him?

Michael Joseph
04-05-15, 01:30 PM

Pledging to a flag? Pledging allegiance to matter? I pledge to a thought not the physical expression of the thought. I took vows to contract in marriage to my wife. I pledged to her in contract. I would be careful about pledging myself to anything. Consider those who join organizations whereupon they themselves have no rights to change the terms and conditions but they themselves are subject to those terms which may be changed from time to time by the Settlors is it wise to pledge to these?

"for which is stands" - if one has pledged to a Republic of the United States of America, then why isn't anyone supporting said Republic? It seems the commercial interests has led many into a Democratic Plutocracy (https://dictionary.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0LEVi_ZNyFVuhgAchInnIlQ?p=plutocracy&.sep=).

Just mention the Republic today and watch the glazed look appear...what's that? And then in support of said Republic the Fox News types will yell out - love it or leave it - in their ignorance they are as liars. They took their pledge but refuse to honor it - self righteous hypocrites!

These days when I am at a sporting event, I remain seated - I will not pledge to a War Flag - my ensign is Christ!

Isa_11:10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Nevertheless that is just me and I shall not tell another man how to think.

Shalom,
MJ

allodial
04-05-15, 03:10 PM
Of course I agree that there are those who use positions of power to wrongfully enslave people and keep them down, however shikamaru speaks in absolutes: ALL, NEVER, NONE, etc., not a very sound or honest debate tactic in my opinion.

While I find Sheriff Clarke's taking a stand to be awesome, he might due to experience have trouble seeing Clarke's sincerity.

shikamaru
04-05-15, 03:24 PM
All of your answers are revealing; everyone can see that you prefer to be combative and dishonest.

It is painfully clear to any reasoned reader.

Move on.

Strange you express my sentiments exactly about you.

It is conservatives like you that get all bummed out when someone dares express an opinion that runs counter to your indoctrinated programming.

You can keep running into this wall. All you'll net is headaches and contusions.

shikamaru
04-05-15, 03:29 PM
While I find Sheriff Clarke's taking a stand to be awesome, he might due to experience have trouble seeing Clarke's sincerity.

As to my stance with law enforcement en toto, the medium is the message :).

Private, standing armies do PR all the time to keep active resistance to a minimum. Lull the conquered to sleep. So long as a minority of the populace can be monetized profitably, the system can maintain operation.

shikamaru
04-05-15, 03:35 PM
What is a gang to someone might be a government to someone else.

If you can even rightly call it a "government". Perhaps "junta", "tyranny, "cabal", "rape club", "mini-banana republic" or "gang" might find more appropriate use. Most people outside of Missouri probably have zero idea what its really like. In St. Louis County north of Olive Road, you might get a random road block in broad daylight. Go south, it gets more Jewish and the skin complexion gets paler, you don't get that kind of thing. Most all of the schools in St. Louis County would be in horrible shape if it were not for the mandatory (they were never voluntary) desegregation programs that caused hundreds of millions of dollars to be diverted out of "Black communities". What they call "government" in North St. Louis County is a system of snares and traps designed to oppress for the dollar's sake.

Property values in "Black communities" are kept low systematically because HUD and the Government promote the crime and drug hubs in those areas.

It is oppression that has bred crime.

This gives me more to chew on ... keep filling the plates as always, allodial.

You can consider those "communities" containment units.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ImeWd5gFTo

So much for equal application of the laws!!

allodial
04-05-15, 03:44 PM

Ever seen District 9? I know of a very honest and intelligence brown-skinned Christian (one of the most intelligent folks I've ever met) that lived near St. Louis in a quite nice neighbhorhod. He had a job a a manager at a restaurant and could easily ride his bike to work. He told me that EVERY MORNING the cops would stop him and detain him and question him in the same line of questioning for months and months. Among the questions was "Why don't you get a car?". Of course they were just attempting to get him to react in a way so they could arrest him.

Those cops were behaving more like "Forest Wardens" and thusly revealing their hidden purpose or function. Maybe truckers are wiser than most realize in calling cops "Smokey". If he had a car, they would have had actual more "jurisdiction" over him. But, since he was avoiding going in debt over buying a car and being trapped into paying fees/fines, they harassed him daily--for not feeding the system (i.e. making their cousin/Brother rich).

Similarly, if someone lived on a farm near a small town and walked took a 45 minute walk to get to work, cops might harass them into getting a car. "Why are you mysteriously walking at 5am in the morning? That's dangerous. Buy a car?"

I have come across similar situations of someone who avoided car notes by buying cars in the 1000 to 3000 range and fixing them up. His relatives and the "Urban Watch" folks would make false calls on him ranging to nonsense to get him "pulled over" (they had sold into the system and were in debt so they envied him; the cops hated that he stayed out of trouble). So they called in a lie about his SUV being being "filled with debris" [i.e. a magazine and a newspaper on the guest seat (passenger is a commercial term; have guests rather than passengers) and all of the windows were tinted to limo black so you couldn't even see into the back of the SUV--I've seen the SUV. He kept it clean. Tools were in boxes. The tinting on the back was too dark to see through even in the daytime.].

They would steal his cars leaving him without a way to get to work. Of course his tools were in the car too (tools that he used for his car repair and concrete business--they were in tool boxes) and so they would SELL THE TOOLS AND THE CARS/TRUCKS once they towed them! They stole three vans, one SUV and three cars from him all based on lies--and the cars were parked on private property! The situation was so nasty the FBI took over the City towing system.

When he started running into financial trouble, people came along offering him $10K a trip to run drugs from Mexico to St. Louis, they even attempted to bait him into getting involved in running prostitutes (they wanted him to use his skills and intelligence to help boost their cashflow and used those kinds of tactics to oppress). Of course, cops were involved.

He always had a backup plan and had written a very good screenplay was about to sell it. Yet, someone (a drug dealer and pawn) stole his manuscript and took it a municipal judge who sold it and took credit for it. When he attempted to seek redress, they threatened to have him arrested. For what?

The know that he could make millions. So they used police tools, gang stalking, etc. to follow him, to break into his house--to gain excuses to search his bags (looking for $$$ information).

Of course, there is no allegiance as to citizenship in a situation like that--because citizenship is a bilateral contract. But they would try to make claims based on presumed citizenship which the "Government" itself has vitiated.

They told this DEA agent not to enforce drug laws in white areas. Really.

The key is cleansing those organizations of the corruption. Most of it appears to exist because of secret society membership. Its pretty obvious that "White Neighbhoors" are were the drugs are used and "Black Neighborhoods" are were the drugs are purchased. If Police Chief A knows that Fraternal Brother B is profiting from selling drugs, Police Chief A tells the cops to look the other way or be fired or even worse. I have rarely ever seen cocaine used or laid out on the table in a Black neighborhood party. However, go to a 20 million dollar mansion on the other side of town, cocaine laid out in in lines on mirrors might "normal" at a 16 y/o's birthday party. "Black" neighborhoods are oppressed because they know hardly anyone would sell drugs unless they are in such a #### up situation where they have to do it to survive--same with prostitution.

BLBereans
04-05-15, 03:47 PM
This gives me more to chew on ... keep filling the plates as always, allodial.

Funny, allodial was the one who "filled the plate" with the "Breitbart" sourced video which you continue to "chew on".

I agree with allodial's comment, "...I find Sheriff Clarke's taking a stand to be awesome..." and with Sheriff Clarke's sentiments; in my opinion, your views do not coincide with either.

It is you who is bummed out because I do not buy into your absolutism on the issue.

shikamaru
04-05-15, 03:48 PM
Ever seen District 9? I know of a very honest and intelligence brown-skinned man (one of the most intelligent folks I've ever met) that lived near St. Louis in a quite nice neighbhorhod. He had a job a a manager at a restaurant and could easily ride his bike to work. He told me that EVERY MORNING the cops would stop him and detain him and question him in the same line of questioning for months and months. Among the questions was "Why don't you get a car?". Those cops are behaving more like "Forest Wardens". If he had a car, they would have had actual more "jurisdiction" over him. Since he was avoiding going in debt over buying a car and being trapped into paying fees/fines, they harassed him daily.

Palani (from another forum) was big on Forest Law (royal demense (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_forest)) in English history.

Seems Forest Law was 'outside the law'. Rights were curtailed rather than wholesale abrogation or removal.

shikamaru
04-05-15, 03:51 PM
I agree with allodial's comment, "...I find Sheriff Clarke's taking a stand to be awesome..." and with Sheriff Clarke's sentiments; in my opinion, your views do not coincide with either.

It is you who is bummed out because I do not buy into your absolutism on the issue.

No, you are projecting.
Conservatives are the most offended (and combative) when you don't toe their ideological line.
You are free to your opinion. Just don't ever expect my agreement with it.

At this point, no budging shall occur. We can simply leave it at we mutually disagree with our counter-party's arguments and position.

BLBereans
04-05-15, 04:02 PM
No, you are projecting.
Conservatives are the most offended (and combative) when you don't toe their ideological line.
You are free to your opinion. Just don't ever expect my agreement with it.

At this point, no budging shall occur. We can simply leave it at we mutually disagree with our counter-party's arguments and position.

No one else supports your false assertion that I am "projecting"; you keep repeating that in the hopes that someone may actually believe it.

I already have stated that I prefer clarity over agreement; it is not my intent to get you to agree, just to clarify the reasons for the stance taken on the threads topic.

BTW, who said I am a "conservative"?

shikamaru
04-05-15, 04:05 PM
I already have stated that I prefer clarity over agreement; it is not my intent to get you to agree, just to clarify the reasons for the stance taken on the threads topic.

You mean you seek consensus from others.
Even if I am the only one here with these opinions and stances, I continue to stand upon them as a reflection of my experiences.

A majority only means something in a democracy.

BTW, who said I am a "conservative"?

You gave yourself away as soon as you used "liberal" as a pejorative.

BLBereans
04-05-15, 04:16 PM
Millions (of other African-Americans) support my position.
You just happen to be one who doesn't. Not that I would expect you to being you haven't walked this road.
My assertions are true and factual. I would support them with first hand, personal testimony from personal experience.
How about you?

You prefer your opinion. No denying that.
Your biases are clear. I wouldn't deny that.
You've provided no clarity. I wouldn't deny that either.

Millions (of other African-Americans) support your false assertion that I am "projecting"??? Wow, how do you know that? Do I have that much widespread influence that you have garnered a consensus of "millions" who see this supposed "projection"? Please be honest and actually read what I write before you dry-heave your responses.

I believe that many, many people support Sheriff Clarke, and he actually has PROOF; he was re-elected with the support of many black votes in his community.

I believe Sheriff Clarke's assertions are true and factual and he supports them with first hand, personal testimony from personal experience. That is what upsets you.

Of course I prefer my opinion, do you not prefer yours? What a redundant statement.

Your biases are painfully clear, anyone can see that.

I've provided the clarity that I agree with Sheriff Clarke's comments; it is you who are denying him simply because he is able to intelligently articulate a common sense stance that differs with yours. The fact that he is "African-American" is really at the heart of your vitriol.

shikamaru
04-05-15, 04:22 PM
I've provided the clarity that I agree with Sheriff Clarke's comments; it is you who are denying him simply because he is able to intelligently articulate a common sense stance that differs with yours. The fact that he is "African-American" is really at the heart of your vitriol.

The fact he is "African-American, he should know better. We all make choices, however.

I'm going to say that the usage of Sheriff Clarke by law enforcement and the conservative media is the same tactic that was used by Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood to sell their wares irrespective of the soundness of it all.

Nothing new. A common technique used throughout history.

If not the above, at least it makes conservatives feel good about themselves.

allodial
04-05-15, 04:31 PM
Sheriff Clarke seems legit to me. He is not "police officer". If he was a major-city Chief of Police, I might call it 'soup'. But he is a real, on the line sheriff (not a police officer, you really have to get the police and liberals vs sheriff and de jure government paradigm behind this thread). Chiefs of Police tend to be inexperienced appointees without any police experience. As for cops, there are also those like Jack McLamb (see video below). There are many good cops. It takes a certain patience and perspective to see how even cops can be trapped into something they didn't intend to be involved in. Its important to realize that those that use badges and government to perpetrate crimes are not government, but are criminals in disguise pretending to be government officials (18 USC 241 speaks of going about in disguise). At the least, pray to have them flushed out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v26CLBf8t5I

BLBereans
04-05-15, 04:31 PM
You mean you seek consensus from others.
Even if I am the only one here with these opinions and stances, I continue to stand upon them as a reflection of my experiences.

A majority only means something in a democracy.

You gave yourself away as soon as you used "liberal" as a pejorative.

You are either intentionally lying or demented; show everyone where I used the word "liberal" in this thread even once.

It is your "plate-filler" allodial who has used that word on numerous occasions within this thread. Will you now label allodial a "conservative" for using said "pegorative"?

This isn't the first time you have done this; I NEVER attached or pasted anything from "Breitbart" as you also falsely accused.

This is why I do not hold your opinion in any regard on this topic; you are obviously blinded by your ideology to the point of accusing me of things I do not do.

Sound like a familiar tactic used by the "mainsteam media" who also hold the same opinions as you. Thank God we have people like Sheriff Clarke who are honest and honorable when expressing their opinions even in the face of the vitriol coming from people like you.

shikamaru
04-05-15, 04:38 PM
You are either intentionally lying or demented; show everyone where I used the word "liberal" in this thread even once.

It is your "plate-filler" allodial who has used that word on numerous occasions within this thread. Will you now label allodial a "conservative" for using said "pegorative"?

This isn't the first time you have done this; I NEVER attached or pasted anything from "Breitbart" as you also falsely accused.

You are right. Several errors made on my part.

This is why I do not hold your opinion in any regard on this topic; you are obviously blinded by your ideology to the point of accusing me of things I do not do.

That's fine. I stills stand on my opinion.

Sound like a familiar tactic used by the "mainsteam media" who also hold the same opinions as you. Thank God we have people like Sheriff Clarke who are honest and honorable when expressing their opinions even in the face of the vitriol coming from people like you.

Don't forget those millions of African-Americans who hold this opinion as well.

BLBereans
04-05-15, 04:38 PM
The fact he is "African-American, he should know better. We all make choices, however.

I'm going to say that the usage of Sheriff Clarke by law enforcement and the conservative media is the same tactic that was used by Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood to sell their wares irrespective of the soundness of it all.

Nothing new. A common technique used throughout history.

If not the above, at least it makes conservatives feel good about themselves.

He should know better??? As in know as you know? Now that is projection.

Perhaps you should contact him and have a discussion, "African-American" to "African-American". I would venture a guess that a debate between you and he would result in you getting your ass handed to you in short order.

shikamaru
04-05-15, 04:42 PM
He should know better??? As in know as you know? Now that is projection.

I'm interested in his experiences with law enforcement prior to becoming a Sheriff.

Perhaps you should contact him and have a discussion, "African-American" to "African-American". I would venture a guess that a debate between you and he would result in you getting your ass handed to you in short order.

Why do you put African-American in quotation marks? If it is a substitute, what would be the actual?

You are getting quite heated now, aren't you? :)

Your ventured guess is purely speculative. Speculation as to a future outcome is a form of projection.

Take a breather. Don't be so offended. Cool your passions. When you can speak without cursing, let us continue.

allodial
04-05-15, 04:46 PM
Re: Planned Parenthood...

AFAIK that organization was and is about eugenics (http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger05.html). Some say witchcraft (child sacrifice) (http://www.contendingfortruth.com/wp-content/uploads/Abortion-Occult-Roots-Planned-Parenthood-Margaret-Sanger-Vaccines-Abortion.pdf) is also in the mix.

shikamaru
04-05-15, 04:47 PM
Re: Planned Parenthood...

AFAIK that organization was and is about eugenics. Some say witchcraft (child sacrifice) is also in the mix.

As an adjunct to CPS?

BLBereans
04-05-15, 04:48 PM
You are right. Several errors made on my part.

That's fine. I stills stand on my opinion.

Don't forget those millions of African-Americans who hold this opinion as well.

I never deprived you of your right to stand on your opinion. You also do not forget the millions of African-Americans who hold the opposite opinion.

Are you humble enough to offer an apology? Not to me; to the others on this forum who you misled.

The command of Jesus The Christ to forgive my brother means I have already forgiven your false witness testimony against me willingly and happily.

shikamaru
04-05-15, 04:51 PM
I never deprived you of your right to stand on your opinion. You also do not forget the millions of African-Americans who hold the opposite opinion.

That would be a minority.

Are you humble enough to offer an apology? Not to me; to the others on this forum who you misled.

An apology is neither necessary nor forthcoming. The conversation thread is public and can be followed by anyone. The opinion rendered by the reader will be of their own choosing.

The command of Jesus The Christ to forgive my brother means I have already forgiven your false witness testimony against me willingly and happily.

Too bad this ain't court where witnesses, testimony, and judgement really count.
This is only a public forum.

allodial
04-05-15, 04:54 PM
As an adjunct to CPS?

CPS? They aren't the only ones in on the game. As in: What happens when you allow Satanists to hold office?

shikamaru
04-05-15, 04:55 PM
What happens when you allow Satanists to hold office?

Kidnapping, theft, and other common law crimes are made lawful (and civil) by royal prerogative for select groups?

Would this be civilization?

BLBereans
04-05-15, 04:57 PM
I'm interested in his experiences with law enforcement prior to becoming a Sheriff.

Why do you put African-American in quotation marks? If it is a substitute, what would be the actual?

You are getting quite heated now, aren't you? :)

Your ventured guess is purely speculative. Speculation as to a future outcome is a form of projection.

Take a breather. Don't be so offended. Cool your passions. When you can speak without cursing, let us continue.

He openly discusses his experience during his youth; just listen to the man and you will learn.

The actual would be brother; I do not believe in using politically motivated and constructed terms to describe and label God's Creation.

Of course my guess is speculation; isn't that part of what a guess is?

Who is offended? What "curse" did I speak? If that is what you call heated, you must live in the Arctic Circle.

The phrase I used is modern vernacular for "he would win the argument running away"... that is my opinion.

Your take on my "passions" is again misguided.

shikamaru
04-05-15, 04:59 PM
He openly discusses his experience during his youth; just listen to the man and you will learn.

The actual would be brother; I do not believe in using politically motivated and constructed terms to describe and label God's Creation.

Of course my guess is speculation; isn't that part of what a guess is?

Who is offended? What "curse" did I speak? If that is what you call heated, you must live in the Arctic Circle.

The phrase I used is modern vernacular for "he would win the argument running away"... that is my opinion.

Your take on my "passions" is again misguided.

I would venture a guess that a debate between you and he would result in you getting your ass handed to you in short order.

Is the above dispassionate speech?

My opinion, I would give the sheriff a run for his money.

allodial
04-05-15, 05:01 PM
The movie A Time to Kill is said to be relating what really happened to that 12 y/o girl in the hands of "cops' (i.e. criminals disguised at cops).

BLBereans
04-05-15, 05:02 PM

An apology is neither necessary nor forthcoming. The conversation thread is public and can be followed by anyone. The opinion rendered by the reader will be of their own choosing.

Too bad this ain't court where witnesses, testimony, and judgement really count.

You cannot prove that it is a minority; that is only speculation (projection) by you.

I didn't think you would apologize; only a man with humbleness in his heart would do that.

One doesn't need to be in a court setting for witness, testimony and judgment to count; "court" is held everywhere and our actions count always.

BLBereans
04-05-15, 05:03 PM

You cannot prove that it is a minority; that is only speculation (projection) by you.

I didn't think you would apologize; only a man with humbleness in his heart would do that.

One doesn't need to be in a court setting for witness, testimony and judgment to count; "court" is held everywhere and our actions count always.

shikamaru
04-05-15, 05:05 PM

Here is a better suggestion? How about you try interviewing some real African-Americans as to their experiences with law enforcement. You may have your eyes opened. I can easily recall my interactions with them.

Nothing to apologize for.

I have a better idea. Can you lead by example?

allodial
04-05-15, 05:05 PM
Regardless, a sheriff and an AG can be formidable allies against corruption. Sheriff != police. When folks like Obama suggest that obedience to someone to be required simply because they happen to be wearing a uniform such just creates more problems because someone in police uniform perpetrating felonies is clearly subject to arrest among other things.

BLBereans
04-05-15, 05:12 PM
I could prove it easy enough.
Here is a better suggestion? How about you try interviewing some real African-Americans as to their experiences with law enforcement. You may have your eyes opened.

Nothing to apologize for. Errors were made on my part and admitted.

I have a better idea. Can you lead by example?

We are waiting for your "proof" since you are the only one who claimed to be able to prove.

Your opinion can be heard on any network news outlet or mainstream media source; what would I learn that is not already being offered on an hourly basis?

My example is that of being willing to learn and offer truth; that is a good idea.

shikamaru
04-05-15, 05:21 PM
We are waiting for your "proof" since you are the only one who claimed to be able to prove.

The Justice System is color blind? (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/07/22/white-people-believe-the-justice-system-is-color-blind-black-people-really-dont/)

Your opinion can be heard on any network news outlet or mainstream media source; what would I learn that is not already being offered on an hourly basis?

My example is that of being willing to learn and offer truth; that is a good idea.

You are coping out with an unsubstantiated self-declaration.
How many African-Americans do you know?
How many have you interviewed as to their experiences with law enforcement?
Have you even asked me about my interactions with law enforcement?
Have you shared your opinion, face-to-face, with any African-Americans concerning law enforcement? What were their reactions?

BLBereans
04-05-15, 05:43 PM
The Justice System is color blind? (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/07/22/white-people-believe-the-justice-system-is-color-blind-black-people-really-dont/)

You are coping out with an unsubstantiated self-declaration.
How many African-Americans do you know?
How many have you interviewed as to their experiences with law enforcement?
Have you even asked me about my interactions with law enforcement?
Have you shared your opinion, face-to-face, with any African-Americans concerning law enforcement? What were their reactions?

Your proof is an article written by John Sides for The Washington Post? I'll let everyone else decide on that one.

I have heard both sides of the issue by people who have done what you ask. In my opinion, Sheriff Clarke's position is sound and is where I tend to fall on the matter.

I would share my opinion with anyone who genuinely wishes to hear it.

This type of reaction comes from those whose intent is to be evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ1KwU7zbo0

Michael Joseph
04-05-15, 06:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ1KwU7zbo0

As for myself I am very weary to forebear such videos. They stink. Consider for a moment my folly as follows:

If two clowns started punching me on a bus, I would definitely NOT sit down and let them pummel me. I would have gotten to my feet and put both of them on their backs fast and hard! IF they could breathe afterwards is a matter of how much defense they put up. One thing is for sure - WE BOTH are gonna be black and blue.

So many claims made upon the face of this video which cannot be proven and as such do nothing but poison the minds of the viewers. Who can't help feel sorry for the poor innocent plant, excuse me, I mean "man" sitting there taking a good beating like any man would.

If this is the type of men today then let me be the first to say the men today are a bunch of spineless wimps. As for my part, if those two even walked out of that bus would be up for discussion. Certainly the video of those two getting their windpipe collapsed would not make it to the internet. Or maybe it would.

These turn the other cheek and let everyone beat the crap out of you Christian types annoy me considerably.

Regards,
MJ

P.S. Geez, how could anyone just sit by and watch this beat down? Are people really this numb? Don't answer, I was recently in the airport - seems everyone was in a trance.

shikamaru
04-05-15, 06:04 PM
I have heard both sides of the issue by people who have done what you ask. In my opinion, Sheriff Clarke's position is sound and is where I tend to fall on the matter.

You answered none of my questions. Duly noted.

I would share my opinion with anyone who genuinely wishes to hear it.

I fail to see what purpose the video provides to your point.

BLBereans
04-06-15, 12:56 AM
As for myself I am very weary to forebear such videos. They stink. Consider for a moment my folly as follows:

If two clowns started punching me on a bus, I would definitely NOT sit down and let them pummel me. I would have gotten to my feet and put both of them on their backs fast and hard! IF they could breathe afterwards is a matter of how much defense they put up. One thing is for sure - WE BOTH are gonna be black and blue.

So many claims made upon the face of this video which cannot be proven and as such do nothing but poison the minds of the viewers. Who can't help feel sorry for the poor innocent plant, excuse me, I mean "man" sitting there taking a good beating like any man would.

If this is the type of men today then let me be the first to say the men today are a bunch of spineless wimps. As for my part, if those two even walked out of that bus would be up for discussion. Certainly the video of those two getting their windpipe collapsed would not make it to the internet. Or maybe it would.

These turn the other cheek and let everyone beat the crap out of you Christian types annoy me considerably.

Regards,
MJ

P.S. Geez, how could anyone just sit by and watch this beat down? Are people really this numb? Don't answer, I was recently in the airport - seems everyone was in a trance.

We are all impressed with your manly bravado regarding how you believe an encounter would go down if it was you who was accosted in such a manner. You know for sure that you would have "put both of them on their backs fast and hard"?

I too would have defended myself in such a situation with all my strength and ability. Maybe they would have gotten the worse of it or maybe I would have; I cannot state for sure either way unless I actually went through it. It seems you claim foreknowledge as to the outcome if it were you; you can tell the future in a hypothetical situation, can you?

You also seem to claim with somewhat half-cocked certainty that this man who was beaten was a "plant". Again, you have proof of this? Has this video been debunked as a definite "plant" scenario? Where is that proof?

You assume that someone is a "spineless wimp" simply because he will not engage in an apparent attempt to bait a response. You seem quite confident in your ability to take on multiple assailants in such a scenario. We all applaud your claimed ability.

You label me as a "Christian type" who would react in the same way as this man did. How do you know my heart and mind? There are many "Christian types" out there who would be carrying a pistol or revolver and put these thugs down in a second when and if they thought their life was threatened. Why do you paint with such as broad brush?

Your "gotcha game" doesn't work with me.

These are not the droids you're looking for; move along.

BLBereans
04-06-15, 01:02 AM
You answered none of my questions. Duly noted.

I fail to see what purpose the video provides to your point.

I have no need to answer questions which are irrelevant and/or hypothetical; also duly noted.

I fail to see the purpose of your question regarding whether or not I have proactively shared my opinion, face-to-face, with any African-Americans concerning law enforcement, or what their reactions were.

I presume you feel that the reaction would be somewhat akin to the reaction on the video because you also presume I would be scared to share my opinion with an "African-American" to his or her face.

You would be wrong.

xparte
04-06-15, 05:02 AM
The great thing about public transit is the stops where you get on and where you get of when your sitting that close to the doors most verbal requests are give me your wallet or purse and that wall street journal might invest this windfall a guy sits down two guys are waiting to exit and well this my stop stand up when jr sits down he got sucker punched and his attitude was as brave as the beating random not raciest if he was stabbed a Black Dr fixes him up now what if you cant fight or flight never sit tight rip a shirt or poke a eye out them goggles are gold in a fist fight this crew has done this before. Who can you be when the shit hits the fan everybody gets a ride like this once in a life time or twice a month while your standin u could be landing if your sitting u wont be hittin.Only people who had a beating should know when to take one or share one fight back thats fair as it gets

shikamaru
04-08-15, 10:30 PM
I have no need to answer questions which are irrelevant and/or hypothetical; also duly noted.

I fail to see the purpose of your question regarding whether or not I have proactively shared my opinion, face-to-face, with any African-Americans concerning law enforcement, or what their reactions were.

I presume you feel that the reaction would be somewhat akin to the reaction on the video because you also presume I would be scared to share my opinion with an "African-American" to his or her face.

You would be wrong.

Let me leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg3GrfR2wiQ

http://media0.giphy.com/media/149R89yoMrIFgI/giphy.gif

allodial
04-09-15, 03:23 PM
Shikamuru, from observation they are using Navy Regulations, military regs on land because the U.S. has been under martial law since 1862. The Navy JAG was placed in the U.S. Department of Justice under the AG back like 1870 (when the U.S. Department of Justice was established). Also, the type of shooting style the cops in the USA are taught is the Mozambique drill. The point isn't about do I or anyone else like the facts. Its that KNOWING this should change the way people behave especially with Satanists holding offices.

Running away from cops (the body as a vessel at sea under admiralty) is taken as a vessel 'absconding'. The vessel that ignores the 'bracketing' gets sunk..that is how the are taught even if they know it or not--it is Naval warfare regulations on land (ala ADMIRALTY). Why a US Navy military vessel can change its flag configuration and start doing "drug interdiction" might have something to do with the AG's relation to the Navy JAG. The "War On Drugs" just exacerbates the problem because it is an open declaration of warfare that is far too ambiguous just like the "War On Terror".

They want you and others to miss the point and look past the truth to a hatred of the original governments (organic states of America, Articles of Confederation, etc.) when the U.S. (Federal) has for over 150 years has been operating under a special military reconstruction/reconstitution of government for the Federal Territories and Federal side. They want you to hate Geo. Washington and the thousands of fair or brown-skinned Christians who died in defense of their sovereignty and rights of of their Posterity--God-given or inherent. They perhaps want you to think that they originally established tyranny against you when such might be far from the truth.

Consider that in pre-Civil War North Carolina provided that "free Negroes" could be citizens. But you're "not supposed" to know that. After the U.S. Civil War the "apartheid" type systems crept in mainly in the Southern States which were basically turned into military districts (i.e. reconstituted states). All of those 'freed slaves' since 1862 who lived in the South had been living to a great extent outside of the Constitutional and organic states of America and have been taught to have scorn for the organic system because they mistook the military-revenue districts for the organic system. (Of course who taught them the difference?) Early South Carolina didn't even regard free blacks as necessarily subject to their laws (as itinerants). Even the Dredd Scott case gave heaps of clues. Consider the Amistad case. Both were pre-Civil War cases. IMHO, it is a mistake to attempt to comprehend the Civil War without comprehending or being aware of the Seminole Wars (which even the face George Washington's Vision encompasses).

In someone's paradigm, the South Carolina Military-Revenue District is where the WALTER SCOTT "vessel" was sunk (gunned down) for absconding (under a system of Army-Navy martial law that has been operative since 1862).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtM_zEBu448

Why do they search cars if you say you don't have your license? Because under Navy Regs "concealing papers" is an "offense". If one looks at some State motor vehicle and boat registration forms, the VIN and the Vessel Hull Number just might go in the same box.

However, this being of high relevance comes to mind:

Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants. -William Penn

I must say that in all of my experience and in looking at the video, there isn't any evident injury/wounding being inflicted. In the footage of Walter Scott laying on the ground I didn't see any bleeding or holes in the shirt. The way he moved and fell wasn't all that commensurate with someone being shot at that close range.

xparte
04-10-15, 02:42 AM
Let me leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg3GrfR2wiQ

http://media0.giphy.com/media/149R89yoMrIFgI/giphy.gif

Black folks or persons of colour the suggested outcome is kill any living man and file a report on innocence of the killer as the death is desired in any shooting. a cop has no opposition to his death or yours a protest to insanity, a birth certificate or a death certificate seems the police can identify the suspect one or two ways. its a long walk backwards too the Sixties now you cant even refuse the ride. How many crimes are solved when you kill the witness then charge a corpse with the same crime? if once a Shadow Imitation Technique, ethical is permissive policing.

BLBereans
04-18-15, 04:31 PM
More common sense and moral clarity from Sheriff Clarke...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byGNPOP7UPw

BLBereans
04-18-15, 10:17 PM
Another inspiring man who refuses to accept the status quo "excuses" regarding the ability of "african-americans" to succeed and make an honorable life in America...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDYrekhaLXo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3kwOIgtg108

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoyB7o18D-Q

Sheriff David Clarke For 'U.S. Attorney General'

Dr. Steve Perry For 'Secretary of Education'