PDA

View Full Version : No pleading.

David Merrill
03-26-11, 11:11 PM
This is a very lively topic indeed.

Let's just start with the idea that misnomer is cause for no arraignment. If one handles identifying himself correctly then, the clerk must correct the name on the court case or the defendant avoids arraignment indefinitely.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7294/misnomer.jpg

Michael Joseph
03-27-11, 01:47 AM
Exploring the nature of 72 hours acceptance or reject the offer made from the FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICTS ("FRD's"). What then is judge? Is he just upholding a Contract? in Banc The New Deal - FDR making banking available to the Public - it is just they are mostly unregulated banks. Most are endorsing the Federal Reserve, yes? I mean if they were not then the debt would not be spinning wildly out of control.

the de-jure re-venue officer in the FRD's wants to make merchandise from you. Will you remain silent and agree to be charged? I have heard many a judge say "we try John Doe all the time". I even saw a judge attempt to try DAVID MERRILL when DAVID MERRILL VAN PELT failed. Fact is any judge has complete authority to hear any matter around cestui que vie trust (CQVT). Will you appear for it and grant putative jurisdiction? Will you agree to be fiduciary to settle the account - why not let the Trustee settle the affair?

This is where I get a real kick out of those who claim dejure vs. defacto officers. If that sort of claim is made, then one must go to venue and jurisdiction and even to agreement via silence. If an officer begins to act and not a peep in opposition is heard well then even thought he is defacto in nature his actions stand because the citizens agreed by silence.

Motla68 - where are you?

Many times at chattel court, the attorner knows he is dealing with ignorant men and women so they form a line outside of the court room for each man and woman to "sign in" - that is "sign their name" just after they "Understand" they have been given a right to have an attorney or they agree to be representing themselves. Plus they sign their name in acceptance and consent to be given a benefit. No, you don't want an attorney - just sign this waiver - and agree to the benefit.

You did come for judgment, yes. I mean you did fall silent and accept the offer. What have you done to set yourself apart? Nothing? Well there you go.

motla68
03-27-11, 02:51 AM
Motla68 - where are you?

Answering a bunch of questions and providing assistance privately, very busy sometimes. It seems to be more productive then try to prove out my beliefs here.

I could provide argument here, but what would be the point if not everyone cares to study and test out the concepts in which I speak of publicly here. The best one could do is start looking up the terms and de-constructing them to see where they come from to find out for themselves.

"Plead in bar" or one of my favorites " Law of Mistake". Break it down in more simple terms, stop making it so complicated with their private statutes corporate government used for themselves, not you. We have acquiesced into these rules from another term called Tacit, there is verbal tacit and silent tacit.

What came first man or government? Did Adam have knowledge of government the moment he come into this world or did it come after in the "form" of an offer?
Whom has the higher law, man or government upon this earth?

I am hearing more successes in confidence privately so I cannot mention names, today I got word a foreclosure was handled with information put together in Coresource Solution and it was done so simply I almost cannot believe it myself. Much the same way the traffic tickets were handled recently spoke of in other posts, only that they were actually in court and the attorney asked to speak to the man who was there to help settle the matter, after he did the paper slide and she looked at the paperwork she was so pissed she was shaking, after consulting with the judge she just left the courthouse without telling anyone he eventually found out and when checked with the clerk of court the case had been dismissed.

Why do we make things so complicated when it can be handled so simply by just calling things what they are for better lack of words which MJ is attempting to do here.

Peace to all and a good day until we experience a new day.

David Merrill
03-27-11, 03:26 AM
That may be way too complicated for most folks. I say you give the clerk of court ten days to correct the name on the case and if he fails to do so, default him.

I have a true judgment in my favor to the day. It is beyond me to think that the chief judge could not see it right there in the case jacket! The only reason to try a John DOE would be if the defendant would not give his true name.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6613/judgmentscreen.jpg

Keep it Simple.

Michael Joseph
03-27-11, 03:37 AM
Sometimes they try Mickey Mouse (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?146-DL-was-NOT-provided-or-used-as-ID&p=920&viewfull=1#post920)

but why let it get to trial. Handle your affairs - you chose the path. But whatever path you chose you are expressing your trust or distrust.

I like this one: by Paul Simon

"The problem is all inside your head
She said to me
The answer is easy if you
Take it logically
I'd like to help you in your struggle
To be free
There must be fifty ways
To leave your lover

She said it grieves me so
To see you in such pain
I wish there was something I could do
To make you smile again
I said I appreciate that
And would you please explain
About the fifty ways"

David Merrill
03-27-11, 03:48 AM
It never got to trial.

Michael Joseph
03-27-11, 03:58 AM
Exactly the point. you chose a particular path that worked for you. Some might even go as far to create a new State. Another path all together. And others find that repugnant and not necessary. To each his own. Therefor we must discuss construct regarding venue and jurisdiction. Why did this work for you?

The foregoing goes to survey - residency, citizenry, etc.

David Merrill
03-27-11, 04:06 AM
You cannot form a state within a state - not in America. It is against the Constitution.

Your identity depends on the truth, and how you identified yourself. If the court is proceeding in misnomer, that is a fatal flaw to be taken advantage of with an abatement for misnomer.

Michael Joseph
03-27-11, 04:20 AM
You cannot form a state within a state - not in America. It is against the Constitution.

Your identity depends on the truth, and how you identified yourself. If the court is proceeding in misnomer, that is a fatal flaw to be taken advantage of with an abatement for misnomer.

Constitution is Law within a particular State that says you cannot form another State within the Borders and Boundaries of that State. Another Survey may be made and Claim may be made on the very same Land and a new State is formed INDEPENDENT of the State you reference. So in reality you are defending your claim within a particular surveyed Property. And Property is never the object or idea it is the Right of Use.

Also I do not understand the term America. The Organization of American States (http://www.oas.org/en/default.asp)

Misnomer is a path, agreed - "I have no trust in you" is another. I love to tell attorney's I have no trust in you. The look is priceless.

Yet, I digress, as I now realize that this thread is about misnomer. So then, I agree, you form your identity. You may even decide to change your name it is really just up to you. But if you want relationships that other men and women can trust, there needs to be consistency.

motla68
03-27-11, 04:32 AM

How about when one makes declaration of their own right to self determination of status, thus creating a State of mind? Would this be inside the state or outside the state?

' God is photon

David Merrill
03-27-11, 09:56 AM

I should correct that, If you have the consent of the State and Congress you can form a new state within that State. It's just that there cannot be any territorial overlapping of boundaries. Treaties can regulate policy on extraterritorial rights. Panama is not called Little China (http://www.usmarshals.gov/history/panama/index.html), but it might as well be.

Within the lesson plan though:

Officer: What is your name?
David Merrill: David Merrill.

If somebody provides hearsay that my name is David VAN PELT then I have not been heard. Somebody else, supposedly more an expert that me about my name has been heard and must be proven to be correct for it to stand in court. I can by right abate for misnomer and then it comes down to the question; Am I competent to state my name?

The primary artifacts indicate that my name is indeed David Merrill so everything indicates that I am indeed competent to know my name. Therefore I Refuse for Cause the Presentment (bail bond) and publish it at the county clerk and recorder with an abatement for misnomer. The abatement requests that the clerk of court corrects the name on the case to "David Merrill" which translates to "DAVID MERRILL" - the constructive trust. I can presume that on the facts, this will be done - the true judgment has already been adjudicated since my being named as an infant. I give the clerk ten days to correct the name and he decides on the record to hold on to the hearsay testimony instead of the finding of fact. So I default the court, publish that judgment too, and walk away.

There is something Motla68 keeps bringing up about CoreSource Methods but I will stick to what is described in the law. The pleadings (arraignment) founded upon misnomer are faulty. The prosecutor and prosecutor/judge in (Bar) association can team up on me and try making me forget that state (of error) so they can proceed. I can even let them railroad me in a hearing or two and then mention, I don't feel like I have been arraigned.

Back to Square One. Arraignment. But sadly I came back at the next hearing date correcting him so that he had to keep calling me Mr. Merrill. Sadly for the prosecution - that was not the name on the Case - and that kept pointing out the fatal flaw.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. It gets interesting when you turn the tables. This prosecutor/judge was formerly chief prosecutor and thought he had me pegged. He had me profiled. This is another point in the case where he threw the whole case! All I did was ask, May I have your name (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGCY3HabGz0) please?

Is there some reason I could not become holder in due course of the David A. GILBERT?

He, a trained active attorney (http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6872/nameinagent.jpg)sure seemed to think so! He sounds as though he was not about to allow me to capture his court.

This addresses the state within a state theories too. I have a right to think whatever I want to. My state of mind is not a territorial state. If I want to fly flags and make up laws on my own property - cool! It is nothing more than my state of mind manifest in my dominions. I cannot manifest the state of David Merrill (PLANET MERRILL) territorially without consent of Congress and the State of Colorado.

motla68
03-28-11, 02:44 PM
David, I feel your starting to have a little bit of a breakpoint here. Lets see if we can keep it going. I hope that my little matching game with the Libel in Review was helpful?

The plate on the car has the state seal upon it, The certificate of title has a state seal on it, the inspection sticker has a state seal on it, the drivers license has a state seal on it, the ticket you receive has a state seal on it. The cop flying the U.S. Flag on his sleeve of his paramilitary uniform is their to enforce the power of the state from a car that has some kind of seal on it depending on what force he is on, most courthouses have the state seal embedded in their building before you even walk in it, most courts an image of a state seal is on the wall behind a judge. The BC/COLB has some kind of state seal on it. Point is are you seeing a bias here yet? What else can you do but call a duck a duck and walk away? why do you want to argue with all this that you think it is a goose?

Finally, is there a state seal on your body? If not then what obligates you to use their law?

David Merrill
03-28-11, 03:10 PM
David, I feel your starting to have a little bit of a breakpoint here. Lets see if we can keep it going. I hope that my little matching game with the Libel in Review was helpful?

The plate on the car has the state seal upon it, The certificate of title has a state seal on it, the inspection sticker has a state seal on it, the drivers license has a state seal on it, the ticket you receive has a state seal on it. The cop flying the U.S. Flag on his sleeve of his paramilitary uniform is their to enforce the power of the state from a car that has some kind of seal on it depending on what force he is on, most courthouses have the state seal embedded in their building before you even walk in it, most courts an image of a state seal is on the wall behind a judge. The BC/COLB has some kind of state seal on it. Point is are you seeing a bias here yet? What else can you do but call a duck a duck and walk away? why do you want to argue with all this that you think it is a goose?

Finally, is there a state seal on your body? If not then what obligates you to use their law?

Last Registered Owner.

States have uniformly passed legislation that all a party is required to do in a seizure or forfeiture of property is notify the Last Registered Owner. Recall the suitor who got his car back 14 months later? The Last Registered Owner was a trust called the Commonwealth of Israel or something of the same sort. His friend, the trustee for the Last Registered Owner called him up one day to go get his car back.

Frederick Burrell
03-28-11, 03:20 PM
Molta

It would seem to be the contracts that you enter into with them. Using FRN's would seem to be one of the primary contracts. Put redeeming lawful money together with your approach and I think you will have a winning combo, not to mention be right with yourself and God, what ever you perceive that to be.

David Merrill
03-28-11, 03:22 PM
Molta

It would seem to be the contracts that you enter into with them. Using FRN's would seem to be one of the primary contracts. Put redeeming lawful money together with your approach and I think you will have a winning combo, not to mention be right with yourself and God, what ever you perceive that to be.

Proverbs 11:1 A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight.

motla68
03-28-11, 03:32 PM
Last Registered Owner.

States have uniformly passed legislation that all a party is required to do in a seizure or forfeiture of property is notify the Last Registered Owner. Recall the suitor who got his car back 14 months later? The Last Registered Owner was a trust called the Commonwealth of Israel or something of the same sort. His friend, the trustee for the Last Registered Owner called him up one day to go get his car back.

Can you extrapolate on this story more or provide a link to it, it is hard to tell what happened with such little information?

motla68
03-28-11, 03:42 PM
Molta

Your getting there, accept that the goal we are getting at through Coresource is to leave the Lawful Money/paper in the treasury due to being military concurred and just direct all billing to the treasury for the balancing of accounts. The state gets what they want, the paper, you get possession and use of what was created from the resources God gifted to all of us. Everything becomes balanced when you acknowledge the Usufruct that is in place.

Frederick Burrell
03-28-11, 03:55 PM
Your getting there, accept that the goal we are getting at through Coresource is to leave the Lawful Money/paper in the treasury due to being military concurred and just direct all billing to the treasury for the balancing of accounts. The state gets what they want, the paper, you get possession and use of what was created from the resources God gifted to all of us. Everything becomes balanced when you acknowledge the Usufruct that is in place.

I started a thread on GLP about 6 month ago. Someone posted a link to batmans talkshoe. I like what I heard. I think I listened to 4 shows. I understand the basic premise of what you are saying, but it would seem that there is going to be a transition period, unless like the one fellow batman refers to that ran into the Man who proceeded to take care of his needs. At least until thing get straightened out. In the mean time I still need to buy groceries.

I am also not clear on the aspect of how we came to be seen as enemy combatants, by whom and when. It would seem to be that the line of thinking that you embrace would suggest that some of our past presidents set up certain protections for us, from whom, the bankers, what is the occupying force and when did we become the enemy. It would seem to all relate back to the civil war period. But I have not quite grasped the big picture. Any help would be appreciated. Frederick Burrell

motla68
03-28-11, 04:09 PM
I started a thread on GLP about 6 month ago. Someone posted a link to batmans talkshoe. I like what I heard. I think I listened to 4 shows. I understand the basic premise of what you are saying, but it would seem that there is going to be a transition period, unless like the one fellow batman refers to that ran into the Man who proceeded to take care of his needs. At least until thing get straightened out. In the mean time I still need to buy groceries.

I am also not clear on the aspect of how we came to be seen as enemy combatants, by whom and when. It would seem to be that the line of thinking that you embrace would suggest that some of our past presidents set up certain protections for us, from whom, the bankers, what is the occupying force and when did we become the enemy. It would seem to all relate back to the civil war period. But I have not quite grasped the big picture. Any help would be appreciated. Frederick Burrell

I think it would be best if I started a new thread on this to answer your question, that way everything is in one thread instead of scattered about

Frederick Burrell
03-28-11, 04:13 PM
Ok let me know when you do. Frederick Burrell

doug-again
03-28-11, 04:14 PM
I think it would be best if I started a new thread on this to answer your question, that way everything is in one thread instead of scattered aboutPlease put a link to it up here please, when you do, if you have...
Thanks, mot!
EDIT: If you haven't read this thread yet, you might wanna skip now to page 4, post#40. mot did not start a new thread; and things promptly went nowhere.

motla68
03-28-11, 04:22 PM
Please put a link to it up here please, when you do, if you have...
Thanks, mot!

Ok, but just remember if there is any more complaints blame it on MJ he is the one that brought me in here. I guess maybe he did not want to be the first to get a pie in the face over this!
Mom always said " if you do not have anything nice to say, do not say it at all."
LOL..

Seriously though I do think he meant well by it.

Frederick Burrell
03-28-11, 04:28 PM
Rhino skin is needed. Frederick Burrell

PS mom was wrong about a lot of things.

Frederick Burrell
03-28-11, 04:42 PM
So, my questions was regards to who they ( the one that the presidents protected us from?) are and when we became enemy combatants. As good as any place to start. unless you would like to start at another place. But this to me seems to be a critical juncture, in regards to where we find ourselves today. FB

motla68
03-28-11, 04:48 PM
Rhino skin is needed. Frederick Burrell

PS mom was wrong about a lot of things.

Yes, she has been quite the entertainment over the years. We know now eggs do not come from bunnies. LOL Perhaps her goal was to help use keep the mind alive by always thinking outside of the box?

motla68
03-28-11, 05:01 PM
So, my questions was regards to who they ( the one that the presidents protected us from?) are and when we became enemy combatants. As good as any place to start. unless you would like to start at another place. But this to me seems to be a critical juncture, in regards to where we find ourselves today. FB

Obadiah 1:10 - 11
For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever. In the day that thou stoodest on the other side, in the day that the strangers carried away captive his forces, and foreigners entered into his gates, and cast lots upon Jerusalem, even thou wast as one of them.

When you use the private side of the bank, FRNS not lawful money, credit cards not debit cards, loans instead of deposits by Federal Reserve Act you come against your neighbor and cause him to be taxed greater. Do not be concerned what the neighbor does, that judgement shall rest upon their shoulders when that day comes.

Frederick Burrell
03-28-11, 05:38 PM
So are you saying that when you use the private side of money you are in fact becoming an enemy of the original lawful government.fb

motla68
03-28-11, 06:45 PM
So are you saying that when you use the private side of money you are in fact becoming an enemy of the original lawful government.fb

Yes, public money = lawful money, public offerings.

1 Timothy 5:21
I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

Partiality means of " private interests ". so by deconstruction here we could actually say: "doing nothing by private interests", do not let EGO control you and come against your neighbor.
Let God be the judge of all things even if your neighbor does not. Your neighbor will dig their own hole if they use their free will of choice to be ignorant an be judged by the one most high.

Romans 8:33
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

You may not be ready for it yet, but I would go as far as to say: " why should we need any money at all if everything were publicly shared?"
What is private is the relationship between you and your creator, let the conscious spirit be your guide NOT the rule of law in someone else's relationship.
Whom do you TRUST?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkyMYKoSG7o (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkyMYKoSG7o)

Frederick Burrell
03-29-11, 01:51 AM

I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

Partiality means of " private interests ". so by deconstruction here we could actually say: "doing nothing by private interests", do not let EGO control you and come against your neighbor.
Let God be the judge of all things even if your neighbor does not. Your neighbor will dig their own hole if they use their free will of choice to be ignorant an be judged by the one most high.

Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

You may not be ready for it yet, but I would go as far as to say: " why should we need any money at all if everything were publicly shared?"
What is private is the relationship between you and your creator, let the conscious spirit be your guide NOT the rule of law in someone else's relationship.
Whom do you TRUST?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkyMYKoSG7o (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkyMYKoSG7o)

I do believe what you are proposing has been tried before and while it might work in a perfect world, communalism seems to have failed where attempted, due to our short comings.

Wasn't communalism what was practiced by the early christians also. fb

Frederick Burrell
03-29-11, 02:11 AM

Whom do you TRUST?

There never has been a time in my life where I did not allow the spirit to guide my life. While it would seem that different people are at different points in their understanding, it would seem that all those truly seeking will find. I can only act on what spirit has shone to me. Since I was not raised in a particular belief I find that many have the brain washing of the religions to over come as well. In truth your friend. While I do feel that some of the teaching in the bible are superior to some others. One for instance that is often miss understood according to my understanding, Is the new testament of forgiveness. Forgiveness it would seem transmutes the law (eye for eye) or in other words the law of karma, cause and effect. This it would seem is the foundation stone of what is being expressed in the story of the life and teachings of Jesus. I travail in birth pains until Christ be formed in you. fb

motla68
03-29-11, 02:14 AM
I do believe what you are proposing has been tried before and while it might work in a perfect world, communalism seems to have failed where attempted, due to our short comings.
Wasn't communalism what was practiced by the early christians also. fb

Yes, we have abandoned it, but it has always been there for us to restore, just like the lawful money issue.

Communalism I believe has taken on another form and I see it slowly spreading internationally, that would be Egalitarianism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egalitarian).
It pretty much is in the spirit of the old woman in the bible who gave all she had to the temple and where the rich man gave little. Who do you think had more people at their funeral?

I also see some small groups effortlessly working to bring back the equity courts, sometimes you got to take 1 step back to take 2 steps forward.

motla68
03-29-11, 02:20 AM
There never has been a time in my life where I did not allow the spirit to guide my life. While it would seem that different people are at different points in their understanding, it would seem that all those truly seeking will find. I can only act on what spirit has shone to me. Since I was not raised in a particular belief I find that many have the brain washing of the religions to over come as well. In truth your friend. While I do feel that some of the teaching in the bible are superior to some others. One for instance that is often miss understood according to my understanding, Is the new testament of forgiveness. Forgiveness it would seem transmutes the law (eye for eye) or in other words the law of karma, cause and effect. This it would seem is the foundation stone of what is being expressed in the story of the life and teachings of Jesus. I travail in birth pains until Christ be formed in you. fb

Follow the forgiveness in the book of life and that shall take you one step further in your understandings. God's peace to you.

Frederick Burrell
03-29-11, 02:33 AM
It seems to me that you and the group are saying if you surrender everything to the state, embrace the socialism, communism, give all you energies to the state and support the rape of the people they will leave you alone. Hmmm, Not sure thats what the founding fathers had in mind. Just my para-phasing of what I'm hearing so far. Tell me I am wrong. fb

motla68
03-29-11, 02:49 AM
It seems to me that you and the group are saying if you surrender everything to the state, embrace the socialism, communism, give all you energies to the state and support the rape of the people they will leave you alone. Hmmm, Not sure thats what the founding fathers had in mind. Just my para-phasing of what I'm hearing so far. Tell me I am wrong. fb

Your wrong. ... you asked me to say this to you, am only giving what you asked for so please [for]give me.

It would sure seen this way, on one point about this I could say it is returning the money back to the paper creator and correcting a mistake that this is what you never intended to receive, protesting what has been done with the money supply in a sense. On another note you could also says it is not what my creator intended for me. If it comes against my neighbor I do not want it. Make sense?

Frederick Burrell
03-29-11, 03:20 AM
Money is just a medium of exchange. Nothing more. I use it to exchange my energies for the energies of someone else, in a convenient fashion. It can be abused just like any other creation of man. But the abuse by men does not make money "evil". Take it for what it is and use it correctly and honorable and I can see no problem with money. The problem exists in the way in which it is being used today as a tool of manipulation, control and war, economically. The mistake it would seem is that the people were sold out by those they placed their Trust in. You seem to believe that there is some kind system in place, placed by men in high places, that will lead to a solution, redemption. I think it is up to us, to stop supporting a the system in place now. One way is to stop using their money. FRN. Don't play word games with me in regards to my understanding of what your group is about. "You asked me to tell you this". Please explain where I am misinterpreting what you are saying. FB

motla68
03-29-11, 03:48 AM
Money is just a medium of exchange. Nothing more. I use it to exchange my energies for the energies of someone else, in a convenient fashion. It can be abused just like any other creation of man. But the abuse by men does not make money "evil". Take it for what it is and use it correctly and honorable and I can see no problem with money. The problem exists in the way in which it is being used today as a tool of manipulation, control and war, economically. The mistake it would seem is that the people were sold out by those they placed their Trust in. You seem to believe that there is some kind system in place, placed by men in high places, that will lead to a solution, redemption. I think it is up to us, to stop supporting a the system in place now. One way is to stop using their money. FRN. Don't play word games with me in regards to my understanding of what your group is about. "You asked me to tell you this". Please explain where I am misinterpreting what you are saying. FB

No word games here an I agree with you partly, but would if the creator never intended for us to have money, What does a spirit need it for?
1 Cr. 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Spirit expends energy, not material things upon this earth, when a flesh man has money, they often want more, one thing leads to another like a drug addiction.
Let's look at the system though and I will use your quote about money: " The problem exists in the way in which it is being used today as a tool of manipulation, control and war, economically."
As I have pointed out in several resources the system is a usufructuary, it can be used for bad or it can be used for good. If we give the system energy then it must return the energies of necessity so that we can keep feeding it energy, but the problem is the energy it is being fed right now. Make sense?

Frederick Burrell
03-29-11, 04:09 AM
God did not build houses for use either, so are you suggesting that we all live back out in the open.

You seem to be caught in a duality of spirit vs. matter. They are but degrees of the same thing. Not opposites.

Just as hot and cold would at first appear to be opposites. On closer examination be see they are but degrees of the same thing. Darkness and light would be similar. darkness would be the extreme absence of light. The more light the less of what we call darkness.

It would seem some today are seeking perfection through the law rather than through forgiveness. This creates a repressive system, with more and more controls being exerted to attain the desired goals. This is a repudiation of the Chritst. The mind, devoid of its connection to spirit, seeking perfection. We have made the mind our god. Rather than the indwelling spirit. Christ as the head of the church. Christ being the indwelling spirit. chruch representing your body. I travail in birth pains till Christ be formed in you. fb

motla68
03-29-11, 04:42 AM
God did not build houses for use either, so are you suggesting that we all live back out in the open.

You seem to be caught in a duality of spirit vs. matter. They are but degrees of the same thing. Not opposites.

Just as hot and cold would at first appear to be opposites. On closer examination be see they are but degrees of the same thing. Darkness and light would be similar. darkness would be the extreme absence of light. The more light the less of what we call darkness.

It would seem some today are seeking perfection through the law rather than through forgiveness. This creates as repressive system, with more and more controls being exerted to attain the desired goals. This is a repudiation of the Chritst. The mind, devoid of its connection to spirit, seeking perfection. We have made the mind our god. Rather than the indwelling spirit. Christ as the head of the church. Christ being the indwelling spirit. chruch representing your body. I travail in birth pains till Christ be formed in you. fb

No, home is in heavan Phil 3:20. I am just camped out here until I return home. The house here upon earth is a house of record which is passed on through the legacy being that we are witnesses here, a couple members in Coresource are now calling it a sanctuary, for me the the jury in my mind is still debating that one.

No duality here, I am even physically providing sweat equity to divide these things, returning paper to the state and returning the earth back to the people through some volunteer work showing people how to grow their own food and providing for those who are physically unable to do so.

“Blessed are the peacekeepers for they will be called the sons of god (Matthew 5:9)” and will be protected by divine providence.

“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.” (Mathew 5:17)

Frederick Burrell
03-29-11, 05:01 AM
I really have nothing more to say. You do not seem to want to answer direct questions. Until such a time as you do. I will say goodbye. Nice talking with you and I believe I have come to a deeper understanding of what you and your group is all about. Thanks. FB

David Merrill
03-29-11, 11:25 AM
I really have nothing more to say. You do not seem to want to answer direct questions. Until such a time as you do. I will say goodbye. Nice talking with you and I believe I have come to a deeper understanding of what you and your group is all about. Thanks. FB

It is possible though, if you were here earlier to understand the CoreSource approach is another Papering Package (but not Robert Arthur MENARD's Papering Package (http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6137/worldfreemansocietymemb.jpg)) - note the red highlighting.

No, home is in heavan Phil 3:20. I am just camped out here until I return home. The house here upon earth is a house of record which is passed on through the legacy being that we are witnesses here, a couple members in Coresource are now calling it a sanctuary, for me the the jury in my mind is still debating that one.

No duality here, I am even physically providing sweat equity to divide these things, returning paper to the state and returning the earth back to the people through some volunteer work showing people how to grow their own food and providing for those who are physically unable to do so.

“Blessed are the peacekeepers for they will be called the sons of god (Matthew 5:9)” and will be protected by divine providence.

“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.” (Mathew 5:17)

However like Treefarmer's namesake here, one has to get their hands a bit dirty to lay claim. Being that government officials have no charter to collect these papering packages and Notice that you are special is of no effect, basically in the etymology and definitions of politician, I really do feel that farming and husbandry do play a critical part of being a true peacekeeper (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG9NTj5VtKA). It is simply keeping the violence in your backyard though. You become witness to the butchering and the harvesting (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO6whbiRCXk) first hand. Otherwise like the rest of us, you must contract and the structure of that through constitutions involves properly utilizing the offices of politicians - sworn in servants.

Regards,

David Merrill.

motla68
03-29-11, 12:52 PM

Sorry FB, I do not see any question marks in your posts at the end of sentences in any of this thread here. If your trying to get me in a argument It is not my intent to go there, argument causes controversy in court and in there them who bring argument have the burden of proving a liability to controversy. Think about what you been told for a couple days and maybe a thought will enter your mind about all this. It usually happens that way for many people about this, like running into a brick wall, I have had people walk away from it and then come back a couple months later with some epiphany they had when something clicked.

motla68
03-29-11, 01:14 PM
It is possible though, if you were here earlier to understand the CoreSource approach is another Papering Package (but not Robert Arthur MENARD's - note the red highlighting.

The end goal is to get away from most of all that, but problem is usually these probate courts cannot hear the voice of a spirit, they can only hear paper.

However like Treefarmer's namesake here, one has to get their hands a bit dirty to lay claim. Being that government officials have no charter to collect these papering packages and Notice that you are special is of no effect, basically in the etymology and definitions of politician, I really do feel that farming and husbandry do play a critical part of being a true peacekeeper (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG9NTj5VtKA). It is simply keeping the violence in your backyard though. You become witness to the butchering and the harvesting (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO6whbiRCXk) first hand. Otherwise like the rest of us, you must contract and the structure of that through constitutions involves properly utilizing the offices of politicians - sworn in servants.

Or maybe it is just spatial awareness that everything is connected and these connections can be disconnected and reconnected using a different pattern sequence.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP0w9lZoLwU

Some years ago scientists had said that Magnets do not do any work, well the free energy pioneers have proved them wrong and also that water can burn and other energy passed through it.
Again if we limit our minds to some legal statutory box how will one ever know the other possibilities?

doug-again
03-30-11, 07:15 PM
Whom do you TRUST?i have gone over this thread many many times, and my analysis is, that the above quoted post is where this thread took a dive. Since post 28, where mot's private exegesis of 1 Tim 5:21 signified in fred's mind a modern return to an egalitarian social order; the public/ private nature of a man's relationship to God; Obadiah chapter 1; spatial awareness and magnets;all have somehow become relevant to, as the OP said, "the idea that misnomer is cause for no arraignment." The casual reader might be wondering what first century christian culture has to do with 21st century abatement for misnomer but .... PLEASE spare us the explanation!
PLEASE stop this mot, or start a new thread like you said you might, or get back on topic.
Thanks!

David Merrill
03-31-11, 12:23 AM
i have gone over this thread many many times, and my analysis is, that the above quoted post is where this thread took a dive. Since post 28, where mot's private exegesis of 1 Tim 5:21 signified in fred's mind a modern return to an egalitarian social order; the public/ private nature of a man's relationship to God; Obadiah chapter 1; spatial awareness and magnets;all have somehow become relevant to, as the OP said, "the idea that misnomer is cause for no arraignment." The casual reader might be wondering what first century christian culture has to do with 21st century abatement for misnomer but .... PLEASE spare us the explanation!
PLEASE stop this mot, or start a new thread like you said you might, or get back on topic.
Thanks!

Like with Frederick Burrell's post - I interpret it as a complaint, we find something here that reveals quite a bit:

Some years ago scientists had said that Magnets do not do any work, well the free energy pioneers have proved them wrong and also that water can burn and other energy passed through it.

Again if we limit our minds to some legal statutory box how will one ever know the other possibilities?

I believe that I parsed out part of the problem. If you are a defendant the judicial officers are obliged to hear you. Otherwise your papering packages do not function because it is not in their charter to hear them. The problem being that while Motla68 uses a papering package of some sort, he will not show us what it is. Therefore he skirts around it, implying there is something there, and it just becomes frustrating to infuriating to try believing he is credible.

Then as for the fantastic science, it shows that he believes some things that are blatantly false. There is no free energy, regardless of how you configure magnets. And the burning water thing - that was great! I like the idea that it takes very little energy to plug in the frequency generator that makes that possible. I can plug things in all day long and hardly burn any calories at all!!

We all have our belief sets and we like to protect them. I am sure with you on that Motla68! It is certainly good to stay flexible and allow others on a Website like this one to scrutinize the source materials that convinced you originally. What you say are allusions and implications that only make sense to me because of the studies I have done into Strawman Redemption and Birth Certificates as Stock Certificates and soforth. Basically, unless you are going to show us the source materials backing your assertions, I have been surmising summarily that most of them are wrong.

Regards,

David Merrill.

motla68
03-31-11, 12:48 AM
i have gone over this thread many many times, and my analysis is, that the above quoted post is where this thread took a dive. Since post 28, where mot's private exegesis of 1 Tim 5:21 signified in fred's mind a modern return to an egalitarian social order; the public/ private nature of a man's relationship to God; Obadiah chapter 1; spatial awareness and magnets;all have somehow become relevant to, as the OP said, "the idea that misnomer is cause for no arraignment." The casual reader might be wondering what first century christian culture has to do with 21st century abatement for misnomer but .... PLEASE spare us the explanation!
Thanks!

Link to it:
http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?166-Deposit-Your-Pledge-Into-a-Bank-and-Freely-Elect-to-be-Bankrupt-and-Insolvent&p=1201#post1201

Peace be upon you.

motla68
03-31-11, 12:54 AM
Like with Frederick Burrell's post - I interpret it as a complaint, we find something here that reveals quite a bit:

I believe that I parsed out part of the problem. If you are a defendant the judicial officers are obliged to hear you. Otherwise your papering packages do not function because it is not in their charter to hear them. The problem being that while Motla68 uses a papering package of some sort, he will not show us what it is. Therefore he skirts around it, implying there is something there, and it just becomes frustrating to infuriating to try believing he is credible.

Then as for the fantastic science, it shows that he believes some things that are blatantly false. There is no free energy, regardless of how you configure magnets. And the burning water thing - that was great! I like the idea that it takes very little energy to plug in the frequency generator that makes that possible. I can plug things in all day long and hardly burn any calories at all!!

We all have our belief sets and we like to protect them. I am sure with you on that Motla68! It is certainly good to stay flexible and allow others on a Website like this one to scrutinize the source materials that convinced you originally. What you say are allusions and implications that only make sense to me because of the studies I have done into Strawman Redemption and Birth Certificates as Stock Certificates and soforth. Basically, unless you are going to show us the source materials backing your assertions, I have been surmising summarily that most of them are wrong.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Well if MJ has passed it on to you yet I have shared something privately how a gift of lawful money could be given for you to re-do/recycle of a plan you were putting together for the benefit of everyone in this forum. I certainly hope this counts for something?

The other more public stuff has already been posted not only in messages but in videos posted, including the new one put up today:
http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?166-Deposit-Your-Pledge-Into-a-Bank-and-Freely-Elect-to-be-Bankrupt-and-Insolvent&p=1201#post1201

David Merrill
03-31-11, 12:56 AM
Well if MJ has passed it on to you yet I have shared something privately how a gift of lawful money could be given for you to re-do/recycle of a plan you were putting together for the benefit of everyone in this forum. I certainly hope this counts for something?

The other more public stuff has already been posted including the new one put up today:

I read it twice - nothing.

motla68
03-31-11, 01:12 AM
I read it twice - nothing.

Well then I apologize, not everyone will see the vision of this, now without the correct lense anyway. I can pretty much deduct then a majority will have the same consensus am sorry to say.
I will be leaving this sandbox and put my blessings upon the seeds, if anyone would like to contact me privately I will be available. Thanks for the opportunity of expression.

David Merrill
03-31-11, 01:26 AM
Well then I apologize, not everyone will see the vision of this, now without the correct lense anyway. I can pretty much deduct then a majority will have the same consensus am sorry to say.
I will be leaving this sandbox and put my blessings upon the seeds, if anyone would like to contact me privately I will be available. Thanks for the opportunity of expression.

What I was hoping for is that you would start showing us convincingly, rather than to tease us with the CoreSource Method, but never show us exactly what it is or its foundation in law and history.

I read something from you earlier today from HOUSE. That was not source material, it was an Internet comment.

motla68
03-31-11, 02:29 AM
What I was hoping for is that you would start showing us convincingly, rather than to tease us with the CoreSource Method, but never show us exactly what it is or its foundation in law and history.

I read something from you earlier today from HOUSE. That was not source material, it was an Internet comment.

I have showed many things, some were clipped because the size limit for this forum did not allow for the attachments, MJ has even been sent full files in the past in which we have had many of conversation on. So maybe in his words he can expound on that from his own words, because mine seem to not have any effect. I share my experiences and point in the directions, but I cannot serve up in the way you all are expecting me to, have not done that for anyone who had come through Coresource either because some due diligence is expected on their part. I have found if they discover some things on their own they retain it longer instead of having to answer the same questions or prove the same points over and over again.

David Merrill
03-31-11, 03:06 AM
I noticed that some of the other members were becoming impatient, that's all.

In all the talking about CoreSource, I really have no idea what it is about. I guess that is the point I am making. With the remedy written into the law, the results are plainly due to the remedy.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=190&d=1301540704

Also, the size limitations have been greatly expanded for attachments, so please show us about CoreSource.

Thanks!

David Merrill.

Anthony Joseph
03-31-11, 03:39 AM
The other problem I have is the way motla68 writes as though he has the answers/remedies/solutions and yet is reluctant to share them with full disclosure. He always uses phrases like, "you're getting warmer", "you're almost there", "I like what I'm hearing so far" and other such patronizing statements which can be construed as an unwillngness to come completely overt with this supposed "CoreSource" method or way. He boasted about how he intentionally sought out an infraction or citation of some kind on more than one occasion just to prove to someone that the "method" works and is reproducible.

Perhaps we have been shown, with full disclosure, documentation and supporting law and history, the reproducible success of the "CoreSource" method and "way" and I just missed it.

I don't know, perhaps I'm confused.

doug-again
04-04-11, 10:00 PM
I have showed many things, some were clipped because the size limit for this forum did not allow for the attachments, MJ has even been sent full files in the past in which we have had many of conversation on. So maybe in his words he can expound on that from his own words, because mine seem to not have any effect. See? bean never did this. He had email contact with _lujack, but as near as i know, never sent him a shred of documentation of anything.
He never let anyone speak for him. As above, he never appealed to another member to spell out his own ideas.
bean claimed, in a pm, that he "stood" in a "house" in "New Mexico with" absentcapacity/ white tail beer hunter/ metheist - other than that, he never outed a back channel connection with a member of SJC.
bean rarely let anyone even appear to speak on another's behalf, especially if he, bean, was part of the conversation. Above, we see mot appealing to Mikey to maybe help out. If mot is one of the beans, then his handlers have taken a completely different tack.
To be sure, the beans are watching, and reading. Or, so i believe.
mot is just the bird of the moment.(Job 41:5)

motla68
04-05-11, 01:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii1tc493bZM

David Merrill
04-05-11, 02:30 AM
Motla68 behaves like I do on Quatloos so I gather that he feels about the same as I do about the attornies and other cyberpetties there, about us. He sure seems to look down upon me like a plebe!

motla68
04-05-11, 04:10 AM
Motla68 behaves like I do on Quatloos so I gather that he feels about the same as I do about the attornies and other cyberpetties there, about us. He sure seems to look down upon me like a plebe!

1st video would not load, here is the link:

http://online.wsj.com/video/recent-grads-face-hard-knock-times/AE426A28-5BEB-48D8-961C-FB73C92158C7.html

Watch this next video of why I would show you the first one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_kgNhvGh5A

Chex
07-14-11, 02:38 PM
II Objections to Jurisdiction
[17] A. Nature of Pleas to the Jurisdiction.
At common law pleas by which objection is taken to the jurisdiction of the court are not strictly pleas in abatement, but are in a class by themselves and are designated as pleas to the jurisdiction. They differ at common law from pleas in abatement in several respects, as, for example, in that they must be pleaded in person and not by attorney, and in that they must conclude, not with a prayer for judgement of the writ or declaration, or of the writ and declaration, and that the same be quashed, but whether the court will or ought to take further cognizance of the action or suit. They are, however, dilatory pleas (http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Dilatory+Plea), as distinguished from pleas to the merits, in that their effect is to defeat the present suit and not to deny or bar the cause of action, and therefore they are in modern practice treated for most purposes like other dilatory pleas as pleas in abatement, and are subject to most of the rules governing such pleas.

Source (http://books.google.com/books?id=wUcLAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA32&lpg=PA32&dq=1+Corpus+Juris+Objections+to+Jurisdiction+Natur e+of+Pleas+to+the+Jurisdiction&source=bl&ots=RxjyonBXvR&sig=-u7_LRFymibPcLXeK39ZGQ-zggk&hl=en&ei=-P0eTr_hLcrmiALXkK2lAw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false):

David Merrill
07-14-11, 10:48 PM
Thanks!!

That is very interesting that the man or woman must be there to plead jurisdiction. It makes sense that if you have an attorney speaking for you, then the jurisdiction is already settled.

Darkcrusade
07-14-12, 07:22 PM

Whom do you TRUST?

All these opinions treat only the question as to what would happen to people if all were put to the necessity of fulfilling the law of non-resistance; but, in the first place, it is quite impossible to compel all men to accept the law of non-resistance, and, in the second, if this were possible, it would be a most glaring negation of the very principle which is being established. To compel all men not to practise violence against others! Who is going to compel men?

In the third place, and above all else, the question, as put by Christ, does not consist in this, whether non-resistance may become a universal law for all humanity, but what each man must do in order to fulfill his destiny, to save his soul, and do God's work, which reduces itself to the same.

The Christian teaching does not prescribe any laws for all men; it does not say, "follow such and such rules under fear of punishment, and you will all be happy," but explains to each separate man his position in the world and shows him what for him personally results from this position. The Christian teaching says to each individual man that his life, if he recognizes his life to be his, and its aim, the worldly good of his personality or of the personalities of other men, can have no rational meaning, because this good, posited as the end of life, can never be attained, because, in the first place, all beings strive after the goods of the worldly life, and these goods are always attained by one set of beings to the detriment of others, so that every separate man cannot receive the desired good, but, in all probability, must even endure many unnecessary sufferings in his struggle for these unattained goods; in the second place, because if a man even attains the worldly goods, these, the more of them he attains, satisfy him less and less, and he wishes for more and more new ones; in the third place, mainly because the longer a man lives, the more inevitably do old age , diseases, and finally death, which destroys the possibility of any worldly good, come to him.

Thus, if a man considers his life to be his, and its end to be the worldly good, for himself or for other men, this life can have for him no rational meaning. Life receives a rational meaning only when a man understands that the recognition of his life as his own, and the good of personality, of his own or of that of others, as its end, is an error, and that the human life does not belong to him, who has received this life from some one, but to Him who produced this life, and so its end must not consist in the attainment of his own good or of the good of others, but only in the fulfilment of the will of Him who produced it. Only with such a comprehension of life does it receive a rational meaning, and its end, which consists in the fulfilment of God's will, become attainable, and, above all, only with such a comprehension does man's activity become clearly defined, and he no longer is subject to despair and suffering, which were inevitable with his former comprehension.

"The world and I in it," such a man says to himself, "exist by the will of God. I cannot know the whole world and my relation to it, but I can know what is wanted of me by God, who sent men into this world, endless in time and space, and therefore inaccessible to my understanding, because this is revealed to me in the tradition, that is, in the aggregate reason of the best people in the world, who lived before me, and in my reason, and in my heart, that is, in the striving of my whole being.

"In the tradition, the aggregate of the wisdom of all the best men, who lived before me, I am told that I must act toward others as I wish that others would act toward me; my reason tells me that the greatest good of men is possible only when all men will act likewise.

"My heart is at peace and joyful only when I abandon myself to the feeling of love for men, which demands the same. And then I can not only know what I must do, but also the cause for which my activity is necessary and defined.
http://community.beliefnet.com/oscarbrown/blog/2008/04/29/leo_tolstoy__a_letter_to_ernest_howard_crosby
Continued at the above link! Not to be missed!!!

The co-mmunity was voluntary, The husband/wife were judged for their false presentation and deception.
Still reading this thread seems great so far. ;)
http://www.kingdomnow.org/withinyou.html

xparte
09-13-14, 06:34 PM
the infant being a Decedent legally dead been charged your resurrection within 72 hrs has a King james funk to it a if the body shows up for salvage after 72hrs the Name OR NAMED is living I enjoy the less is more telling the truth is a lot less to remember,jack

pumpkin
12-05-14, 07:44 PM
"Thanks!!

That is very interesting that the man or woman must be there to plead jurisdiction. It makes sense that if you have an attorney speaking for you, then the jurisdiction is already settled. "

I second that! From this whole thread, this is the little gold nugget here. I have heard (read) this before, but never even considered that "if you have an attorney speaking for you, then the jurisdiction is already settled". I feel like, "duh, of course". And what lawyer would ever tell you that?

xparte
12-14-14, 06:53 PM
Can i have your NAME all of it first and middle are lawful and given TRUE NAME but Being Mr legal u needs a last NAME via a surname Named the Misnomer settlement of claim gets abatement NOTICE

David Merrill
12-15-14, 12:46 AM
Can i have your NAME all of it first and middle are lawful and given. Mr legal needs a last NAME FIRST that appears as u RE-VENUED first first and middle. surname first a mistake is too kind Misnomer is fairest settlement of claim NOTICE them first ambush is just being as resentful judges clerks will respect dave merril and RECENTING the truth is all that remains

I can certainly appreciate new math being applied to English symbols (words). This is like a puzzle that exercises new and unused parts of my gray matter...

Otherwise please take time to spellcheck and compose your posts.

Chex
12-15-14, 12:52 AM
No true bill (definition)

A legal procedure to dismiss charges against a defendant when the grand jury does not find enough evidence to charge the defendant with violating a law. Also called a “no bill.”

How grand juries work

In New York, witnesses have immunity. Defendants can testify on their own behalf, but must first waive immunity and state for the record that they understand that what they say can be used against them.

Their lawyer is allowed in the room but cannot say anything.

If the defendant wishes to consult with his or her lawyer before answering a particular question, they leave the room to discuss and then come back to answer it.

The lawyer cannot prompt this. The defendant has to ask for this on his or her own.

The defendant first makes a statement, which is uninterrupted by the ADA unless it wanders off topic.

Then the ADA gets to grill the defendant. There is no cross-examination.

Interesting article
Just last week, I completed a two week term on a grand jury, in Brooklyn, New York, County of Kings. In light of the Eric Garner case, in which the Staten Island grand jury failed to indict David Pantaleo, here is what I can tell you about the process: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/12/03/1349225/-How-NY-Grand-Juries-Work-by-a-Recent-Grand-Jurist#

David Merrill
12-15-14, 02:05 AM
Thank you Chex!