PDA

View Full Version : What About China? (U.S. Naval Institute)

allodial
03-29-15, 10:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWhwm4SJxTw

george
03-29-15, 11:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWhwm4SJxTw

i got nothing but cut & paste to stir with here.

all these new topics but very little personal input. why do you think others need to watch this vid you pasted here and can you provide at least a brief description of what it is, and maybe why you think we should watch?

do you have a website or blog? because you seem to have a knack for posting lots of stuff. if not, maybe you should consider it.

just sayin'

ag maniac
03-30-15, 12:41 AM
Try this on for size george....make sure to read entire article

http://www.usni.org/magazines/proceedings/2014-09/repeating-three-strategic-mistakes

george
03-30-15, 01:22 AM
Try this on for size george....make sure to read entire article

http://www.usni.org/magazines/proceedings/2014-09/repeating-three-strategic-mistakes

oh look.. another one! why dont you explain yourself? maybe you cant, eh?

allodial
03-30-15, 04:54 AM
Well there are those who know what and why its posted or who have an immediate interest. The youtube page gives some explanation.

george
03-30-15, 06:01 AM
Well there are those who know what and why its posted or who have an immediate interest. The youtube page gives some explanation. As for blog: nope.

in that case, why should those who dont know watch? it may not be worth the time it takes to find out if it was or not worth anything.

something to consider, or be inconsiderate?

happy new year!

allodial
03-30-15, 06:11 AM
Shall I apologize for not going through all that trouble everytime? Often I place a link of a similar article--someone has done that above. On youtube it reads:

Published on Feb 13, 2014
Panelists discuss China, and the implications of their military power and economic impact.

Typically if a thread title isn't very interesting, I would skip it. Simple. Would you like a refund? ;)

george
03-30-15, 06:25 AM
again

why should those who dont know watch?

only apologize if you feel the need to.

and yes, I notice that "often"

since you have asked... what I would like is for you (since you post so much cut & paste here) to provide us with something more valuable while yore at it. (your point, its not worthless is it?)

BTW, couldnt help but notice you sure went on a tear against the original christians lately (gnostics) ;-)

not that there is anything wrong with that..

allodial
03-30-15, 06:37 AM
The term "Gnostic" clearly refers to other than believers founded on original organic doctrine. I'm unaware of any "tear" (a question or research is a tear? interesting) Also, this thread is about U.S. military contingencies about China, btw. AFAIK you are free to post your own threads even if its to ask questions. If useful is your point, I'm not seeing that in your posts in this thread. Where are your 'useful' posts? What is useful to you might not be useful to others, right? So perhaps its up to you to create threads that help you gather that which is 'useful' to you?

george
03-30-15, 06:55 AM
The term "Gnostic" clearly refers to other than believers of original organic doctrine. Also, this thread is about U.S. military contingencies about China, btw. AFAIK you are free to post your own threads even if its to ask questions.

dude.. asking questions here is useless! even when they are on topic AND when you ask the same question more than once when needed (see above)

FWIW the term "gnostic" as well as all other "terms" have multiple meanings.

but back on topic.. are you not interested in answering my question(s) about it? that vid may be a hollywood production for all we know.

george
03-30-15, 07:02 AM
If useful is your point, I'm not seeing that in your posts in this thread. Where are your 'useful' posts? What is useful to you might not be useful to others, right? So perhaps its up to you to create threads that help you gather that which is 'useful' to you?

you think my inquiry on this topic is not useful to others? am I being selfish in my asking that?

allodial
03-30-15, 07:03 AM
Someone provided a link above that explains the video.

george
03-30-15, 07:20 AM
Someone provided a link above that explains the video.

so you care not to and/or are not capable of explaining yourself then. (and neither are they "someone")

know thyself

allodial
03-30-15, 08:20 AM
Know thy mouse and thine ability to click (and mine lack of obligation to explaineth anything to thee).

ag maniac
03-30-15, 02:43 PM
Fact of the matter is george, if you were truly self governing, you would find the time to read articles & watch videos if you would spend less time lambasting allodial & me.

However, it seems to me by your flippant remarks on this thread & elsewhere, that you somehow treat StSC as your playpen.

Grow up -- "dude" !!