PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Richard Earl
03-29-11, 09:24 AM
I just wanted to introduce myself. :) Thank you David for the invite.

I was known as sivana on SJC. I'm a [Canadian] man currently resting in Illinois.

Be well...

David Merrill
03-29-11, 11:06 AM
Hi Richard Earl;

It is good that the registration process is efficient. I read that quite a few of the instant registrants were deleted as 'bogus'. I never did hear exactly what indicated a registrant was 'bogus' though.

Now it seems that we go through the process of sending a verification to your email address and you respond back and are approved by a human Admin or Moderator. The growth is slower but the people here are genuine and interested enough to jockey their mouse and await screening. So all is well.

Welcome!

Treefarmer
03-29-11, 03:54 PM
Welcome Richard Earl
Great to have you here.
I remember the Sivana handle from SJC.

Bright blessings

David Merrill
04-08-11, 10:02 PM
I write to tell everybody how pleased I am that I cannot keep up. Somebody registered with a comment that this forum is just wonderful, and I regret not finding time yet for Michael Joseph's treatise on the Fig Tree.

I am very gratified just the same though, to see the kind of interesting people and caliber of intelligence 'Saving to Suitors' Club is attracting.

Regards,

David Merrill.

EZrhythm
05-20-11, 11:42 AM
Hello again! I have finally found my way over here on this 5th anniversary of my discovery of the original suijuris.net site. It's been an extremely knowledgeable road and a big THANK YOU goes to David Merrill for contributing to it.

David Merrill
05-20-11, 11:53 AM
Welcome back!

Yes; it has been a while.

shikamaru
05-20-11, 01:31 PM
Hello again! I have finally found my way over here on this 5th anniversary of my discovery of the original suijuris.net site. It's been an extremely knowledgeable road and a big THANK YOU goes to David Merrill for contributing to it.

Hey EZ!!

What's happenin'?

Welcome back :D.

Rock Anthony
05-20-11, 08:29 PM

EZ, how delighted I was to see your screen name show up! I'm glad you found us here!

RiderOnTheStorm
06-04-13, 03:55 AM
Hi all

I was a member on suijurisclub.net but recently stopped using that site as I didn't agree with the terms of use agreement. Saw this website on a post you made there. I was known as KingOfKool I think on the original SuiJuris.net forum.

Treefarmer
06-18-13, 02:32 AM
Hello RotS
Welcome; good to have you here.

David Merrill
06-18-13, 08:31 AM
Welcome Rider!

You flash me back to a Doors' song!

shikamaru
06-22-13, 12:26 PM
Hi all

I was a member on suijurisclub.net but recently stopped using that site as I didn't agree with the terms of use agreement. Saw this website on a post you made there. I was known as KingOfKool I think on the original SuiJuris.net forum.

Hey KingofKool!

Welcome back!

This is netwrkranger. :cool: