PDA

View Full Version : What is a Noachide?

ProfessorPhi
05-14-15, 01:12 PM
What are Noachides from the perspective of the suitors?

David Merrill
05-15-15, 06:34 AM
What a fetching question! I like questions that invoke the imagination.

At first glance though, I am drawing a blank because this is like apples and oranges to provoke the common metaphor. Somebody wrote recently in a PM:

Dear David,

I have spent literally hundreds of hours reading your writings posted or linked from the savingtosuitorsclub.net forum toward the ends of comprehending the remedy.

With all due respect, I did not find your lesson plan to be presented on the forum in accordance with the phi ratio; the organization of the knowledge. The pieces of the puzzle are either encrypted or spread across cyberspace as to make it difficult to bring together as a complete picture, so to say...

Your question invokes the proposition that "suitors" are a class easily described that compares in values with Israelites and Gentiles of the Holy Bible. If anybody can define suitors it would of course be me. And it usually comes down to "court of record". If you look up Court of Record you will always find that the clerk of court is keeping a Record and that Record is where the authority resides. In the 1930's there was a blending of Law and Equity into One Form of Action that allows the creation of even Criminal Courts of No Record - at least here in Colorado. So you might have a fundamental emotional reaction here and with similar websites as to how "THEY" are always doing something to you. How you are being forced to sign something under duress etc.

Well, from being intelligence nexus for some 100 suitors at a time teaches me we are either in or out - of the Federal Reserve Districts. And this is a priesthood commercial in nature, based in the 1913 Federal Reserve Act and its furnishing elastic currency. By priesthood then, I mean municipal jurisdiction through an extraterritorial agreement (treaty) bound in modern technology of communication = creation because we can be anywhere in the world in fifteen hours and having a conversation anywhere within a minute, real time. I read a book many years back by the Aspen Institute by KALIR and MAXWELL - Rethinking Boundaries in Cyberspace. - Your question brings that title to mind.

If you endorse that priesthood, then you become a congregant.

What you testify as your confession of faith then, is that "I accept debt to be the basis of money."

Therefore I would extend the definition of "suitor" to be not only one who utilizes a Record, typically the federal evidence repository published on PACER, and describe the purpose of that record. The purpose being to get out of administrative law government (priestcraft) and back to judiciary. You may notice the emphasis I place on Oaths of Office. - The purpose being to get away from the criminal syndicalism of false balances. This constitutional framework is de jure law where the bills of rights may again be applied - Your Day in Court. Oh! - How the Patriot Yearns for His Day in Court. Even if convicted, he found his judiciary! He taught the officials who they really are and who they are intended in America to be!

We might find that I am starting to describe the Noachide here. In the Bible's allegorical metaphor everybody is a Son of Noach. God killed everybody off except Noah and his family so that is how it is in this metaphor. The distinction is found at Exodus 24:7 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImcl9ScFdvdHJjRkU/view?usp=sharing) when after the LORD delivered the Laws of Moses the Israelites agreed to accept.

So the Ten Northern Tribes became Noachides. They were away from the Temple Mount and the ability to fulfil the sacrificial laws. And so is the entire Diaspora today - they are reduced to Noachide Law and so do their best to remain good Israelites by following the Code of Jewish Law in daily life. Which brings about the distinction between the Jew and the Israelite...

Nebudchadnezzar was a very wise conqueror. He found the Israelites of 604 BC quite fascinating people and so left the layman alone, capturing the priesthood and the intellectuals unharmed and he brought them back to Babylon. There are four stars of this in the Book of Daniel - Daniel BELTESHAZZAR, Mishael MESHACH, Hananiah SHADRACH and Azariah ABEDNIGO. Not only did Nebuchadnezzar change their alphabet, he castrated the boys he favored in his court and changed their names. Then over seventy years Nebudchadnezzar groomed them into a Babylonian style of religious practice under the same set of laws (Torah) his descendants sent them back to the Land of Israel and they retook the Temple Mount (Books of Ezra and Nehemiah). Even today the Jew's doctrine is best described in the Babylonian Talmud.

As is found the Seven Noahide Laws.

Maybe you are getting how difficult it is to view Noachide Law from a Suitors' perspective.

allodial
05-17-15, 01:12 AM
So you might have a fundamental emotional reaction here and with similar websites as to how "THEY" are always doing something to you. How you are being forced to sign something under duress etc.

When someone is always writing about what "they are {allegedly} doing you" or "{allegedly} forcing you to do", I find it challenging to believe it to be other than PSYOPS--telling the truth or part of the truth but in a manner to increase the odds that the listener is hot angry has a mindset slanted toward a creating mess of trouble for himself/herself--self-destructive behavior. It might be that the biggest deception in "the world" is one to do with everything and anything of value or of power being anywhere but within two inches of you and your skin.

By priesthood then, I mean municipal jurisdiction through an extraterritorial agreement (treaty) bound in modern technology of communication = creation because we can be anywhere in the world in fifteen hours and having a conversation anywhere within a minute, real time.

And on the same note, the idea children and adults have been constantly impressed these past two years is one of anything and everything good coming from Redfruit, Inc. or Minipliable, Inc.--that nothing good ever comes from a man--only from corporations. Perhaps the debt to the souless, must necessarily be represented by money for the dead?

With even regular cops being trained to associate confession to "having a phone number" (in a sidewalk arraignment) to being part of a body corporate (i.e. a congregate), is it any wonder that most everything to do with technology or science fiction has to do with bodies corporate (militaries, mining corporations, exploratory companies, etc. )--only superheroes or supervillains are ever "solo". Even this very today, the idea of right to transmit electromagnetic communication (access to the ether) is most widely associated with with ADMINISTRATIVE LAW (priesthood of Mercury?) in most ever "country" in "the world" (FCC, ITU, RSC, etc.)--to the extent of reflecting widespread indoctrination of alienation at birth from the Aether.

I suspect there are those who love to use religion and wear a false religious mantle to oppress others with their most important mantra of control being centered on "thou shall not steal ... to get these precious toys--so work and never stop until you're dead". False weights and balances to go along with a false religious mantle. It is suggested that Nimrod/Gilgamesh and his cohorts had this kind of thing mastered.

David Merrill
05-17-15, 10:31 AM
Classical NLP applied in the extraterritorial...

This might explain why even the radio, newspapers and TV News are social media, by simply competing with social media. Debt = death... (http://imageshack.com/a/img824/2382/convolutionofmoneydebt.jpg)

Money for the dead above leads us to the Bill of Exchange - forgive all the debt! Something was bound to give!

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/911/BhT9UI.jpg

Thirty Day Judgment perfected on September 11, 2001. The three-day shutdown of my stock exchange was reconstruction. Note that the Original went to Richard GRASSO, Chairman of my NYSE!

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/540/GTUll9.jpg

The Charter for Freedoms and Exemptions Granted to Patroons (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImRWQwNFNjN1hRR1k/view?usp=sharing) (perpetual inheritance at §6) was cited on the Bill of Exchange.

Convolute the convolution.

xparte
05-17-15, 06:16 PM
The pieces of the puzzle are either encrypted or spread across cyberspace as to make it difficult to bring together as a complete picture, so to say...[That complete picture is between a focused yet still framed lens.. any trick photography or clever shots are ones ego and its perception of that very same model that Man loves to manipulate subjugate and tolerate as SOCIAL JUSTICE with COMMERCIAL LENS THE ROLE & FILM CAPTURE IMAGES STILL BORNS ACTORS PERSONS TITLES CREATED idolatry paints pretty pagan persons into a corner. Light exposes the dark room devel opment or 2nd creation as a picture is never the ORIGIN OF Man be original and appear in the light . the encrypted is the education confounding the language was Gods choice finding truth is still a Man,s Job/ Lot / biblical BABEL the pagan gentile elllis island Noah had first ark the first picture was 4 the passengers to scatter replenish they built a tower and Sodom & Mora Abraham our first father of faith was a Pagan the Gentile. Gods 2nd ark was Abe who left pagan shores drifting and drafting our choice from paganism or Hebrew tale of two cities Man,s or God,s fight is with material u get the memo or the note when we know what language is being spoken the encryption is being heard as a Man a person has nothing to say and lots of it.This site poses no threats to whats said yet one might share whats defined as heard. challenge what is said great that any reflection the portrait of what was understood.

David Merrill
05-17-15, 09:18 PM
I got most of that... I think!

My current perspective is that no man will kill his own son, no matter how clearly God says to. And my perception of God is that He is just not that insecure. So here is my take.

Abraham was ready to kill Isaac at puberty (the metaphor is on the Temple Mount no less) because he felt guilty about the incest - an abomination. Abraham was half-siblings with Sarah. Furthermore though, Abraham's guilt was compounded by allowing Sarah to drive Hagar from his home, and she died of exposure while Ishmael survived to hold a grudge, fathering the Arab nations.

Somehow this explains everything!

allodial
05-18-15, 02:31 AM
As a psychoanalysis, interesting. However, I suspect many have trouble realizing that Abraham could not possibly have been under Mosaic law (not sure how he could have been of the tribe of Judah ..not sure how he could have been a Judean either-- Ur is the name of Sumerian city he where is said to have dwelled--though a connection to Nippur/Nefer/Nibiru/N' Ibiru is also suggested at some point AFAIK). The "we wear liederhosen so everyone else must wear liederhosen" projection of internal law or policy onto external others seems to have been rampant in history--not to mention the idea of ex post facto legislation.

Similarly many seem to have trouble realizing that there was a time even before Abraham. Abram is said to have been the son of Terah, who is said to have been a high priest or Oracle Priest of Ur. Abram rather than embracing the idol worship of the day traveled a different path and became Abraham ('h' significant of breath).

The habit of critically projecting a later paradigm onto the past to fit present sentiments...oi.

While incest of forms may have been seen as unlawful at some point in ancient Sumeria, I've yet to find anything against such relations between half-siblings in ancient Egypt (definitely not Egypt) or in Sumeria.

Related:

Abraham- the Son of a Sumerian Oracle Priest Part I (http://www.biblesearchers.com/ancients/patriarch/abram1.shtml)
Was the marriage between Abraham and Sarah incestuous? (http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/5389/was-the-marriage-between-abraham-and-sarah-incestuous)

xparte
05-18-15, 04:24 AM
Abram Nahor Haran Terah,s crew the pagans And one sister Sarai who married Abram yet knew her handmaiden Hagar. Abe is 400 yrs before the Mosaic law Flesh and Spirit two sons two principality two covenants Ishmael the flesh Isaac supernatural birth the spirit one Gods promise in response to Faith Abes one of flesh or unbelief that son of bondwoman will not be heir This might be a good reason why Abram age 99 becomes Abraham father of many Nations Isaac means laughter and Man,s faith in God is that comedic gadgetry betwix our ears and the pagan fears.

allodial
05-18-15, 04:48 AM
The children of promise (the Isaacs--justified through faith --though faith + works is important) and the children in bonds (the Ishmaels--seek justification through law)? You might be on to something. To knowledge, Muslims lay claim to Ishmael's (Ishlamael/Islam?) legacy or claim to be descendants of Ishmael. At times, I have wondered if Abraham became aware of the distinction to the extent of creating separate trusts or estates and consequently taught separate doctrines to the two lines.

The Romans: Used white stones (http://www.ancientbiblehistory.com/facts/white-stones.html) as admission tickets to public festivals and assemblies. Gladiators drew stones/lots before entering the arena. Those who drew a white stone were released from performing. In the Roman courts, a panel of judges decided their verdict by displaying either a white stone or black stone in the palm of their hand. A white stone indicated innocence and a black stone meant guilt. The most stones of either color rendered the final judgment.

Is it not uncanny that the black stone was used to signify guilt?

It is suggested that in consequence of the Golden Calf (Exodus 32) incident the Israelites were put under the Mosaic/Leviticial system signifying a divergence and that the Melchizedek would not be reverted to (for them) until around 30AD. Some suggest a pause in the Melchizedek priesthood with the onset of the Mosaic-Levitical period but I wouldn't necessarily take that stance.

For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. Hebrews 7:12

xparte
05-18-15, 07:58 AM
Melchizedek Priest/King of the most high. later a enforced separation of the kingship = Judah priesthood = levi . Reuben vs Levi its all Bread & Wine . that 13 tribe. allegorical is essential in semiotic tribal behaviour note nothing much has changed. Pharaohs Pharisee Leviticus the shaken money tree.

David Merrill
05-18-15, 09:38 AM
That is an interesting journey - those posts!

In my seeking to simplify through the Gospel of Pragmatism (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImNXFWSVBZbDBidkU/view?usp=sharing) I describe rather than the 50% recombinant DNA being the impediment, creating a hard-hearted and stiffnecked people, that the sensation of guilt is what creates a sense of separateness from God - sin.

Sin is the basic impediment to Biblical prophecy.

David Merrill
05-18-15, 02:50 PM
It might be helpful to show the Seven Noahide Laws from the Babylonian Talmud - Tractate Sanhedrin.

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2541/nausner1.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5027/nausner2.jpg

xparte
05-18-15, 04:35 PM
Melchizedek Priest/King Bread & Wine Christ Priest/King both pragmatic authority rabbinically speaking Melchizedek received Abram,s tithes or Abram,s spiritual senior authority and still superior to levitical priesthood as it was that of Abram,s loins this Levi priesthood yet mortal and unclean rabbinically speaking alter to cleanse Abe,s alter building was pragmatic. Melchizedek King of Righteousness and Peace. Priest of the most high God yet mortal a forerunner for Christ. and the separation Levi/Judah Priest/King up until Christ the Priest/King and now no separation exists that to me is bread and wine or Gospel being truth good news as pragmatic as practice and works Castle [the metal ] Church [the mind] test ones metal Pragmatism tithes on bread and wine its Christ within let the metal shine Castle Church drops that dime a shift and paradigm is Christ Righteousness and Peace.shared full-time No alters no separation no fear.The very best David Merrill allodiall MJ george walter for discerning my veil of words or grammatical destructions of text as my thoughts hold genuine.Knowing tolerance is no substitute for time accept no substitutes this crew matches time, line for line chapter & verse timelines forward and reverse we all come down from that Church between the ears [between shores] i trust this might be a Suitors Safe word saving Recusants or sailing blind testing metal or claiming salvage . when king and priest are separated as in King Davids time Melchizedek and Abram,s meeting was that Abe Was offered Bread and wine izzy is superior to Abram as Christ is to the Pharisees yet this crew mocks Abe and izzy And then mocks Christ with denial as he isnt king/ priest corruption with that separation is exposed flipping money changers tables is tithes enough is a one-tenth OR DIME part of something, paid as a contribution to a religious organization or compulsory tax to government ?

allodial
05-18-15, 10:06 PM
That is an interesting journey - those posts!

In my seeking to simplify through the Gospel of Pragmatism (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImNXFWSVBZbDBidkU/view?usp=sharing) I describe rather than the 50% recombinant DNA being the impediment, creating a hard-hearted and stiffnecked people, that the sensation of guilt is what creates a sense of separateness from God - sin.

Sin is the basic impediment to Biblical prophecy.

While many seem discern a connection between sin, debt and death few have seemed to see the connection between debt and doubt. Consider for a moment the notion of doubt bringing "high order creative processes" (if you will) to a halt leading to a condition like that of a spaceship's crew in emergency being forced to rely solely on reserves and backup power.

And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. Genesis 6:3
The operational law aboard that ship would change upon foreclosure of the primary systems, wouldn't it? The seed the serpent sowed (Genesis 3) was one of doubt. Afterall, the carnal mind deals only with that which is apparent or what is physically seen, tasted, felt rather than what is not seen (physically).

An ox that refused to go where it was led stiffened its neck. The stiffnecked condition of the Israelites then may have been rooted in doubt in consequence of distrust of the spiritual leading or in consequence of placing a greater value on that which was physically apparent or seemed apparent than upon that which was not seen. Keep in mind all of that which they had seen all the proof and miracles they had witnessed from Egypt to that point on the wilderness leading up to the Golden Calf incident.

And there we saw giants, the sons of Anak, of the race of the giants; and we were in our own sight as locusts, and so we were in their sight. Numbers 13:33.

[from page 14 of You Were Made for Greatness! (MaryAnn Diorio)] (http://www.amazon.com/Were-Made-Greatness-MaryAnn-Diorio-ebook/dp/B0067PZMZK)

...for whatsoever is not of faith is sin. Romans 14:23

Debits (doubts) aren't credits?

P.S. If I'm not mistaken, in Spanish the word for foreclosure (apertura) pertains to an opening, commencement or inauguration (of action against). Consider: hole, void where there may have once been a 'covering' or a 'connection'. Foreclosure -> 'an opening for action' (to bring an estate to a close)?

allodial
05-19-15, 02:09 AM
Classical NLP applied in the extraterritorial...

This might explain why even the radio, newspapers and TV News are social media, by simply competing with social media. Debt = death... (http://imageshack.com/a/img824/2382/convolutionofmoneydebt.jpg)

Social media among the subjects of a principality of darkness might be like self-inflicted PSYOPS--might even lead to self-inflicted "head injuries" (http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2014-05-30/news/chi-woman-issued-citation-by-authorities-for-facebook-comment-20140528_1_dog-park-facebook-post-citation).

Money for the dead above leads us to the Bill of Exchange - forgive all the debt! Something was bound to give!

That is along the lines of what I was beginning to think. Many might look at the power to forgive sins as being a "weak" power. But it is a power heavily associated with the power to end wars, disease, poverty and to eliminate all manner of ills, corruption and the like.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/911/BhT9UI.jpg

Thirty Day Judgment perfected on September 11, 2001. The three-day shutdown of my stock exchange was reconstruction. Note that the Original went to Richard GRASSO, Chairman of my NYSE!

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. John 1:1-5

The sovereign can define what money is (i.e. 'power of fiat') correlates to the sovereign's power to forgive debts (i.e. 'power of cancellor'). The reason so many have been lead to hate true believers in Christ is because those behind such motivations are fully aware of the delegation or sharing of authority that was made (Ephesians 2) and what exercise of that kind of authority can accomplish.

The Charter for Freedoms and Exemptions Granted to Patroons (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImRWQwNFNjN1hRR1k/view?usp=sharing) (perpetual inheritance at §6) was cited on the Bill of Exchange.

Convolute the convolution.

How can they claim perpetual trusteeship without incurring perpetual obligation to the heirs? As in perpetual trusteeship and perpetual inheritance go hand in hand, no? (They have even tried to kill the heirs. They tried to declare them all to be dead (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1584-Legally-Dead-Island-%28Legal-Poetry%29). They might even try to redefine the definition of 'heir'.) In Islam they speak of God having no sons--get it? *Decoded* As in , allowance for perpetual trusteeship without any obligation whatsoever to any beneficiaries or heirs (declaring them to not exist and/or declaring the grantor to not exist). Could not a trustee in such circumstances declare himself to be "god" and treat the entire estate as abandoned? Why did Hitler and Stalin like Islam so much? Why are communist countries often Islamic (or pseudo-Atheistic as in "no god {...but those who set themselves up to be gods}")?

[Cryptic crescent moon and star]

Its a kind of social jui jitsu to have the ensared turn on the very ones who can set them free--its more efficient for the Manhunter to have his victims use their own energy to keep themselves ensnared (see Soviet Communism and Russian's lose-lose social paradigm). The Ruble was still the Ruble before and after the Soviet takeover. Rather than getting rid of the Tsarist money power, the Soviets simply held on to it. After about five hundred years..its still the Ruble (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruble). True sovereignty is coveted--especially the money power. Jesus and his followers, Isaiah, Jeremiah, etc. were perceived as threats to the Ensarement.

Melchizedek Priest/King of the most high. later a enforced separation of the kingship = Judah priesthood = levi . Reuben vs Levi its all Bread & Wine . that 13 tribe. allegorical is essential in semiotic tribal behaviour note nothing much has changed. Pharaohs Pharisee Leviticus the shaken money tree.

On that note, Enoch and Elijah didn't die. They are said to be primary candidates to be the two witnesses of Revelation. Also, I'm unaware of the Bible/Pentateuch containing anything suggesting the Mosaic or Levitical systems to have trumped, superseded or replaced the order of Melchizedek. Royal priesthood, anyone?

David Merrill
05-19-15, 03:09 PM
Doubt = death = debt...

Very nice! Thank you for that. We just went through the association between faith and miracles in the Book of Matthew - in this morning's Men's Bible Study. So this resonates.

The stiffnecked condition of the Israelites then may have been rooted in doubt in consequence of distrust of the spiritual leading or in consequence of placing a greater value on that which was physically apparent or seemed apparent than upon that which was not seen.

Additionally I believe that Aaron and the people were foiled. By wrapping the wooden calf in gold foil it would look like solid gold.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. John 1:1-5

That resolves Genesis 1:3 AND 1:4 both! First there was God only, then by 1:3 there is God and Light. Then by 1:4 there is Light and Darkness. Now in the CHRIST-Mind go backwards. The Tree of Life is the resolution of judgment between Good and Evil. The time collapse is when God and Light become one again. This is the termination of reality of Form, or rather the End of the Age in more familiar Bible terminology.

I listened as the men described application of faith to heal themselves and loved ones. Sometimes it works and you witness a miracle, sometimes it does not. I brought the Book of Mark up where four friends bring a quadriplegic to Jesus and Jesus informs the patient that his sins are forgiven. - That by our description of terms here, he is now guilt-free. The religious are offended that Jesus seems to be who did that - forgave the man of his sins. But the point is healing the man's body was an afterthought. The men in the Bible study identify themselves with their bodies and will surely die because their bodies will perish.

On that note, Enoch and Elijah didn't die. They are said to be primary candidates to be the two witnesses of Revelation.

John the Baptist was and still is believed to be a channel for Elijah. The Jews hope at Passover that Elijah will please knock on the Door.

allodial
05-19-15, 07:07 PM
John the Baptist was and still is believed to be a channel for Elijah.

The notion of John the Baptist being Elijah in the sense of the prophecy of Malachi jibes with the NT.

george
05-20-15, 02:12 AM
Melchizedek Priest/King Bread & Wine Christ Priest/King both pragmatic authority rabbinically speaking Melchizedek received Abram,s tithes or Abram,s spiritual senior authority and still superior to levitical priesthood as it was that of Abram,s loins this Levi priesthood yet mortal and unclean rabbinically speaking alter to cleanse Abe,s alter building was pragmatic. Melchizedek King of Righteousness and Peace. Priest of the most high God yet mortal a forerunner for Christ. and the separation Levi/Judah Priest/King up until Christ the Priest/King and now no separation exists that to me is bread and wine or Gospel being truth good news as pragmatic as practice and works Castle [the metal ] Church [the mind] test ones metal Pragmatism tithes on bread and wine its Christ within let the metal shine Castle Church drops that dime a shift and paradigm is Christ Righteousness and Peace.shared full-time No alters no separation no fear.The very best David Merrill allodiall MJ george walter for discerning my veil of words or grammatical destructions of text as my thoughts hold genuine.Knowing tolerance is no substitute for time accept no substitutes this crew matches time, line for line chapter & verse timelines forward and reverse we all come down from that Church between the ears [between shores] i trust this might be a Suitors Safe word saving Recusants or sailing blind testing metal or claiming salvage .

well.. now that you mention it. (Im honored to be included here) its all just words really but oddly enough, yours make as much sense to me as the others here, actually more.

this topic seems important but I havnt found it written on my heart yet. maybe at some point and I wont rule that out. Im still just learning to read my heart, I think the law is written there more clearly than anywhere else though. I'll keep working on it and hope it works out well enough and without any harm.

slow and steady as she goes...

xparte
05-21-15, 02:06 AM
Word,s are just or unjust all contradictions are just words that bring one discovery Christ words upon this rock I will build my Church. When one finds the rock that discovery is ones church and is Christ that rock. Words are just allegory when they mean anything one wants just or unjust? on that rock one hopes to stand Zephaniah . Romans legalize Christianity a state church with state employees preaching Christ is returning to rid the world of unjust rule are we just accepting Christ in our hearts and Man will end the unjust with Christ like allegories just he will rule in our hearts bullshit paganism rules till one gets home to the rock Book of Romans Jews & Gentiles = Church Old Testament ended with John the baptist a New Test finishes Messianic promise returning the Christ King/Priest is the day of the lord . Allogorized or Editorialized Before any War all ambassadors are all called home. one rock find it first then call it home.

allodial
05-22-15, 04:08 AM

A perspective. 70AD was a very significant point in time and history.

David Merrill
05-23-15, 02:27 AM
That is sure an interesting depiction!

xparte
05-23-15, 05:03 PM
How to destroy paradise first kill its spirit then save its Soul well who wants this paradise or is something stealing a soul apparently spirit has been lost since the Garden. some are still dreaming of paradise yet Man cant create paradise why because he wont preserve it Man destroys everything first in his head then his heart such Men have one goal Control of a soul knowing the difference started the day the killing stopped pick a day Man cant stop death just the killing of his soul sadness for centuries wars are for souls. Save the only one you can praying for the rest Man,s great test Life as a guest life as a test find a truth find its rest. lodi thats some pill knowing never to trust a visiting practician now if symptoms never change why should the prescription