PDA

View Full Version : holders of Public Office are Foreign Agents

george
05-21-15, 01:11 AM
All holders of Public Office are Foreign Agents. If a public servant were to swear an oath to a Foreign Power and then swear an oath to uphold the Constitution, this would be Treason!! In the International Organization Immunities Act of December 1945, US Congress relinquished every public office over to the United Nations, to include local governments right up to the Presidency! In the case of Sei Fujii v. State, 217 P.2d 481, 486, it clearly states that all judges are bound by the United Nations Charter, not their Constitutional Oath of Office as the American people are led to believe. Also:

·That the Oath of Office – Title 5 USC 331, 332, 333 backed up by Title 22 CFR Foreign Relations 92.12 – 92.31 and Title 8 USC, section 1481 – the public official relinquishes his national citizenship and are thus foreign agents as stipulated under Title 22 USC, chapter 11, section 611, loss of national citizenship – Public officials are no longer US Citizens, but rather are foreign agents and must register as such.
· That Title 8 USC 1481 stated once an oath of office is taken citizenship is relinquished, thus you become a foreign entity, agency, or state. That means every public office is a foreign state, including all political subdivisions. (i.e. every single court is considered a separate foreign entity)
· That Title 22 USC (Foreign Relations and Intercourse) Chapter 11 identifies all public officials as foreign agents.

xparte
05-23-15, 03:41 PM
Greeting public officials as a person is your civic duty and we all hold that office as a person leave or lower your office. political subdivisions what, s between two shores [ears] The Rock and a hard place two solid offices we run our court as vacant as our fictional entity,s Man hides under the Rock or holds a higher office as Ambassador to Christ pullin pagans from under rocks george; love on the rocks or Foreign Relations and Intercourse its a office ones life James Brown its a Man,s world the Soul has a office and CEO Christ is the Grandfather clause James the Godfather of Soul let us know we got one Christ and the many offices. No Vacancy is the empty room or vacant office a personal view at corporate who.Steady and Slow heart and soul the journey and its officials I Am who I say I am not who YOU say I am finding a office exploiting it as a person thats just a Job. have a peek george; http://american-buddha.com/site.map.htm#SITE MAP