PDA

View Full Version : Further proof that we're actually still living under Roman Civil law ?

loveunderlaw
06-04-15, 06:37 PM
Why do studios use Roman numerals in the copyright notice in the end credits?

© Time Warner Studios MCMXCVIII

Something like this is almost always used at the very end of the credits creep in movies (and TV shows). But why the cumbersome use of Roman numerals? Why not just say 1998 and be done with it?

http://movies.stackexchange.com/questions/10149/why-do-studios-use-roman-numerals-in-the-copyright-notice-in-the-end-credits

I love some of the answers on that forum that people gave:p The thing is I've seen Roman Numerals in far more places than solely ending credits on a movie. So how can they explain that then? IMO the "UNITED STATES" & other "STATES" are under control of the Vatican to this day. Nothing else makes much sense when you closely examine the facts.

xparte
06-04-15, 07:45 PM
Carl Jung said that, ‘The persona is that which in reality one is not, but which oneself as well as others think one is." Robert Johnson refers to the persona as our "psychological clothing." The persona refers to that aspect of the ego that we present to the world for its approval. It is like a mask and we can hide behind it.
The word "persona" comes from the Greek word for the large masks that early Greek actors would use to portray their characters. With audiences in the big Greek amphitheater the nuances of performances could easily be lost. The primary function of the mask was not to hide the actor but give information about the character. The persona is the mask or role that a person plays in society. While it gives information it can be used to hide the ego. SIR you are the greatest actor before this court EGO where are we hiding it is it lawful or legal to hide ones EGO a role has to be cast and called I AM no good for this role your opinion means nothing SIR as its my opinion thats VALUED.Iam who i say i am acting according to opinion or acting affected.

xparte
06-04-15, 07:56 PM
Nuances of performances could easily be lost. The primary function of the mask was not to hide the actor but give information about the character. NAMES OR PERSONS give nuances to.
"the effect of the COURT is nuanced by the social situation of listeners" as GOD and SOCIETY have zero respect for the actors performances once their in CHARACTER