PDA

View Full Version : Man flips off cop, gets pepper sprayed in return - This is all over the news lately

loveunderlaw
06-06-15, 11:53 AM
These Leftist fools really shouldn't be surprised when the cops get riled up and treat them like garbage for acting low class like that! Just because something's legal doesn't mean you should do it. Whatever happened to people just saying "hi" to the cops & wishing them well? Even in the past when immature cops may have given me a hard time over nothing, I didn't flip them the bird or swear at them like a fool. You don't know what kind of a day they're having, or what's going on in their personal life either, just try putting yourself in their shoes.

Saratoga Springs police released the camera they had confiscated on Saturday, showing officer Nathan Baker pepper spraying a man sitting in his car before grabbing the man’s arm and twisting it out the window. Officer Baker claimed he was arresting Adam Rupeka for disorderly conduct.

Rupeka had flipped him off while driving past him. And while the New York statute for disorderly conduct includes a line about making an “obscene gesture,” the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, which encompasses New York, ruled that flipping cops off is protected by the Constitution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVaqL1IcB0

shikamaru
06-06-15, 02:20 PM
Its better than being gunned down unarmed which seems to be a habit of LEOs in these United States particularly with regard to African-American males....

loveunderlaw
06-12-15, 09:26 PM
Its better than being gunned down unarmed which seems to be a habit of LEOs in these United States particularly with regard to African-American males....

Well they should know better than to give the cops a hard time or fight with them, just deal with it in court. Fighting out in the streets with our LEO's is not the proper venue, sit down shut up, & go to court if you think you have been wronged. It's better than getting "Freddy Browned" (to a thinking person at least it is).

shikamaru
06-14-15, 09:08 AM
Well they should know better than to give the cops a hard time or fight with them, just deal with it in court.

Thus, ignorance is punishable by death while unarmed?

Fighting out in the streets with our LEO's is not the proper venue, sit down shut up, & go to court if you think you have been wronged. It's better than getting "Freddy Browned" (to a thinking person at least it is).

I don't think they are your LEOs. The private, standing army belongs to the municipality.

On another note, this is why I stress teaching protocols and rules of engagement with regard to law enforcement ESPECIALLY if you are African-American (thus it goes triple).