PDA

View Full Version : The Fed side and the Treasury side of an FRN

David Neil
06-28-15, 12:48 AM
I came across something interesting regarding this duality of FRN. On occasion I have read the theories of Bix Weir (and buy into a lot of what he says). While he never explicitly defines the Fed side v the Treasury side (I don't think) He does note that the right side of the new $100 bill is indicative to a new time when insiders overthrow the current money regime and implant a new system based on gold. Indicated by the gold printing and other references on the right side of the bill. When viewed from the prospective of Treasury side, I have a theory that the right side, Lawful Money, will be put back into circulation.

The something interesting that I came across was regarding who will overthrow whom? If the changes are on the right, as current, the Treasury (the people) will. If the changes were on the Left side, would that mean the Fed/Banksters/Black Hats will?

I was watching an episode of NCIS when I saw that the story was about someone who was stealing the new 100 dollar bills before they were to be placed in circulation. I was shocked at what I saw. I sent these to Bix as I thought he would be interested but he poo-pooed them as "photoshop". I don't think so. In addition to showing the bills that were stolen they showed a promotional segment taught the new bills. The segment was very detailed and looked quite expensive to produce. More than would be warranted by a 10 sec clip in one episode. It looked the quality of what a government agency could do for a commercial that would be aired over a period of weeks.

Anyway the shock.

Was the Fed at one time poised to win the battle and back the FRN with gold??

Pretty detailed for a fake

Photoshop? Really? Look at the water mark

These were all screen captures from the video, sorry they cannot be cleaner in appearance

Any way looking forward to your thoughts.

allodial
06-28-15, 02:28 AM
The gold colors on the bill are likely indication of gold backing some suggest gold taken from Iraq. Lawful money is in general circulation in the form of redeemed FRNs and promissory notes payable in the lawful money of the United States. The Federal Reserve System is a franchise owned by the United States from revenues arise from interest, double+ dipping, capital gains, cancellation of debt and seigniorage--and possibly also related plunder.

David Neil
06-28-15, 04:54 AM
All true but my point was the gold backing, indicated by the printed numbers on the bill, is currently located on the Treasury side. If the bills shown are genuine, then at some point in time the the gold backing would be on the Fed side. Would this change, which most likely occurred when the Gov Printing Office announced there was a printing snafu (http://finance.yahoo.com/news/30-million-hundred-dollar-bills-152400942.html), indicate at one point the Banksters had the upper hand but now the "people"/white hats have control over the monetary system?

allodial
06-28-15, 05:14 AM
AFAIK, the Fed side would tend to be backed by assets of entities 'whose assets are controlled'. The Treasury side would be backed by the gold. Perhaps you have misunderstood the distinction between internal workings of the U.S. Treasury (public money) and that of the Federal Reserve System composed of twelve Regional Reserve banks, the FR Board of Governors, etc. The idea of redemption of FRNs for lawful money is to go redeem the FRS clearinghouse credits/certificates for lawful money (i.e. Treasury side).

You might see if you can find a copy (online) of: Clearing House Loan Certificates and Substitutes (https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/docs/publications/books/cannon_clearing_house_loans_1910.pdf)by James Graham Cannon (funny, St. Louis Fed is now hosting a copy since I first mentioned it on this site).

Notice the notion of redeemability for lawful money on the face of the certificate.

Does that in the slightest way look familiar?

Related:

New World Banking Order? (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?936-New-World-Banking-Order) (local thread)
Federal Reserve Banks Are Clearinghouses (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1024-Federal-Reserve-Banks-Are-Clearinghouses)