PDA

View Full Version : Romans 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

xparte
06-28-15, 01:59 AM
Who,s surrendered her once lofty concept of God and has substituted for it one so low, so ignoble as to be legally unworthy of lawful thinking, worshipping ROMAN or RABBINICAL men. .. A whole new philosophy of the Hebrew/Christian life has resulted from this one basic error." What Does It Mean to Accept Christ?well first finding the words Accepting Christ in the BIBLE. To believe only in Christ except no other God was dying on a cross not a inconvenience now accepting this or not is no inconvenience to you is it.Believe and receive is applied to me except my fate is now with God.why except 2 Christ's one was the son of man accepting Caesar as God remaining mute.I see why the tower of babel was accepted and why the legalese was confounded picking up a cross or accepting a charge is a sin who gets 2 double the enrichment EXCEPTING my faith and Gods grace that Christ has already paid. acceptance of Christ for its value is a Roman citizenship The thief on the cross saved and standing with the truth except no other/.If [genitals]GENTILES worked the money tables Christ already knew .1st thread is the deepest.

allodial
06-28-15, 02:50 AM
That the temple transactions may have been related to blood sacrifice is something many seem to overlook and perhaps conveniently from the theological or academic perspective. There are those who have another story: that those who pushed for his execution became indebted to him in consequence of their actions and you know..master servant law, debtor creditor law. As in: they fell on their own sword.

And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him. Daniel 7:27

The end of the inversion and perversion of control.

xparte
06-28-15, 05:27 AM
The Talmud Babylonian & Jerusalem Talmud the Moses words for Israel kill the lamb put the the blood on door post and stay safe inside your homes and accept the fact a great transgression is done or transaction except that its been done. you are now delivered from a blood passover if staying in EGYPT is not accepting God they would have all died is this the proof that with excepting no other Gods and with Hebrew belief in the passover blood a tabernacle was formed The Talmud Babylonian & Jerusalem Talmud if the Jerusalem Talmud does not cover the Mishnaic order of Kodashim, which deals with sacrificial rites and laws pertaining to the Temple, while the Babylonian Talmud does cover it. It is not clear why this is, as the laws were not directly applicable in either country following the Temple's 70 CE destruction.It seems clear in Christs mind allodial title or written on the wall.thnx lodi a rabbinical rescue accepting the law or excepting a denial of carnal self is ones spirit passover.

allodial
06-28-15, 06:34 AM
The author whose article is linked immediately following has quite some perspective on the matter: http://www.all-creatures.org/hr/what-22.htm. In any case, I always suspected that the key was in belief/faith that any given kind of sacrifice was going to work. Faith is key because if you disbelieve or distrust the promise of efficacy or effectiveness of this or that, what good will it do for you?

Even the Brazen Serpent seems to have only been effective for those who believed or had faith in the promise (what happened to those who would not look?) that it would have the purported effect. If it took spit in the eye (it was widely believed that the spittle of a first born son had healing properties) or some clay--to bring about the healing ok whatever within principle what would catalyze the belief. The Roman Centurion was like "Naw you don't need to do all of that....I know it can be done remotely" and so it was.

If you were poor, needed help badly and I were to say "Follow me to the bank down the way. I'll gladly give you $50K to get a car and pay for your daughter's eyeglasses and tuition". If you distrust me (i.e. lack faith) thinking "You crazy man! You aint got no $50K / You dont even have a suit on you r dressed on plain clothes I doesn't believe you has any minnay!" or otherwise disbelieve what I say: how can you give the required contractual consideration if you are broke and penniless all I ask is you follow me to the bank --to believe and act (faith + required action) that is the contractual consideration that you can give when you at least might at the time have have nothing else (what r u going to do buy it from me?) Sure you could make a promise to pay me back the $50K but that would be a new and different arrangement from what was first put forth. (You would be asking me to have faith in you!--but you can't have faith in me? WUUT??!)

I have been witness to things like that. I knew that one saying he'll help has the means, but people have disbelieved so they didn't get help from him. There was a guy who had some loans and was going on and on for years about how hard it was for him that he prayed and all. And I was like LOL, everytime he offers to pay your loan you turn him down and you keep begging God for money. He was afraid the garnishment would take payments due him and yet someone was saying they'd PAY THE LOAN FOR FREE which would have eliminated the concern for the garnishment. And the man goes on for THREE YEARS declining the payment!!! What do people think someone like that has to maintain an office with 5" plush carpet and gold countertops and wear Armani suits so he can convince people to take free money?

Another situation, guy's wife and he married in the States but she travelled South of the Border and had trouble getting back. So a friend of his said he could sort it out, just pay the fee to the Secretary of State and the notary and other basic fees/costs. Instead, he paid a lawyer with a fancy office $10K+ which resulted her being flagged by INS and them spending five years separated while he struggled financially. He could have had his wife with him at his USA home in less than three weeks for under $500 in fees and road trip expenses to Central America.

Notice when "Great is your faith" was the response to anyone such as the Centurion whose daughter was healed remotely--the confession of faith (i.e. evidence of things not seen). Maybe the reason the flesh isn't inheritor is because the creative order is top down and to invert that goes against the point--as in maybe it takes more than a dead a chicken and some candles..maybe belief or faith is the most important aspect. So if you tell me no no, I wont take your $50K for FREE I will work for it. Whats up with that??!? NOW YOU ARE ASKING ME TO HAVE FAITH IN YOU! And would you be telling me that my charity weren't good enough for you??!?

In the beginning, did the water t act upon on the Spirit or did the Spirit act upon the waters? And the act lead to all kinds of creative consequence. Now consider that in view of what it means to be born from above rather than from below. Did the Brazen Serpent act or did the Lord act based on faith in what was promise? The the Bronze Serpent do anything at all? Did it act at all? It was made not by itself. It was lifted up not by itself. The salvation that came forth came forth from above rather than from below.

P.S. If you were to disbelieve the $50K bank thing, the interesting thing you would believing in your continued poverty. One way or another, you'd be believing or having faith in something or someone.

xparte
06-28-15, 06:07 PM
Pseudepigrapha St. Faustus, a fifth century bishop wrote, "Many things have been inserted by our ancestors in the speeches of our Lord which, though put forth under his name, agree not with his faith; especially since--as already it has been often proofed--these things were written not by Christ, nor [by] his apostles, but a long while after their assumption, by I know not what sort of lot, not even agreeing with themselves, who made up their tale out of reports and opinions merely, and yet, fathering the whole upon the names of the apostles of the Lord or on those who were supposed to follow the apostles, they maliciously pretended that they had written their lies and conceits according to them."Most Bible scholars know that a lot of scripture is psedepigrapha. If I told you I was a theist you would then doubt every word I said if you had proof I wasn't, and rightly so. Therefore you could assume that as I have lied about who I am then its very likely I am lying about what I am saying. TO have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, is belief although without absolute proof is With the exclusion of; other than; but: everyone except me. If it were not for the fact that; only i might believe I might be a believer is no difference to God only me i am my own sacrifice except or accept a sentence. Example sentences with the word penalties. . ... On the nth of June he was included by the House of Commons, in spite of a recommendatory letter from Monk, among the twenty persons excepted from the act of indemnity and subject to penalties not extending to life. The History of the Suffering of the Church of Scotland The user y has to be seen to be believed the "Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin." The writing on the wall", or "the hand writing on the wall", or "the writing is on the wall" or "Mene Mene", is an idiom implying that a (usually) negative event is easily predictable based on the current situation. Often, the event is seen as hard to avert. A direness similar to an "impending doom" can be implied. The expression originated from the Book of Daniel Chapter 5 concerning a hand writing on the palace wall of Babylon. Entertains belief or beyond denying self belief rolling with Christ is as inconvenient as dying for Christ what kingdom would a thief thrive . Once accepted or denied faith forgiveness is a thief part of the trinity or kingdom override. offend thy self or just ask Job When the Illuminator comes, thirteen kingdoms proclaim thirteen different standard but conflicting birth legends about the Illuminator, but only the "generation without a king" proclaims the truth.

xparte
06-30-15, 03:40 AM
When a church cant speak for Christ? If your going to be saved your going to need that virgin birth reborn borne again a birthright or die for your own sins just like Christ get birthed in a nation and be crucified for standing mute or raising hell for the truth. Its not going to happen in the kingdom with Christ as king. who killed Christ was it a suicide a Biblical prophecy or exposing a first persons symbolic trick called the Christs only and final opinion on temple priests and its practiced doctrine at Gods only variance is whats orthodox or Mans accepted doctrine her·e·sy or hearsay evidence unuttered This is Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews — it was intended to be a cutting insult to the Hebrew people, to the effect, “Behold, your crucified (criminal) king!”No earthbound king is going to save the Hebrews from Roman sin or temple sin Well its Church Doctrine insults intelligence the indifference who self indulges it. Accept or reject self, except for Christ this would be accepting the true (criminal) you pick the king and the kingdom free will is a poor judge of characters God has no Actors its No Act of God what role you pick.the right hand of God self sits opposite whos hand yours or the hand. Killin the self is what Christ as with all goverment assisted suicide its unnecessary and inconvenient .Billy Hicks do ya think Christ cares if he ever seen another cross or has the message been lost itself in who killed who and why a justified complaint its the law its who hides the law owns the law passover and the passion on the lamb or Lambed up .

A young man is brought before the elders on charges that he murdered his father and his mother. He is found guilty and faces a severe sentence. He then demands clemency on the grounds that he is an orphan.

That is chutzpah.yet its still guilt the self has both in spades