PDA

View Full Version : Who is canada

xparte
07-01-15, 09:29 PM
ALL EMPLOYEES GOT THE DAY OFF THEY NEVER TOOK IT CANADA DID you say your a COUNTRY AND YOU HAVE A DATE OF BIRTH and INTRODUCED DOMINION OVER who .what kinda party is this that celebrates persons and dominion over a person who then abstains from marriage and sexual relations and parties for the dead . one without holiday take off Eh

allodial
07-02-15, 12:44 AM
Canada, if a nation, is the collective name for those who associate under that name/heading/stile. England is a nation, State of England is the name of one of its 'administrative arm'. Kingdom of England would be the 'administrative arm' of the sovereign in Right of England.

walter
07-02-15, 03:57 PM
What I find humorist is that British Columbia land tax's are due the day after Canada day.

walter
07-02-15, 04:45 PM
Patty Hearst Syndrome

xparte
07-02-15, 05:19 PM
lodi calls it stokholm i call it selling news papers for dad appearing on the cover overcovers all undercovers happy birthday just about covers IT

powder
07-08-15, 10:46 PM
Which Canada are you referring to?

CANADA the corporation registered in the UNITED STATES corporation ?

xparte
07-09-15, 10:20 AM
inequitable speaking i have referenced a date of birth as hearsay as the NAME is less offensive then its incorporation date. Which Canada are you referring to?
The one that never takes the stand R-E-G-I-N-A a k a Canada

walter
07-09-15, 03:28 PM
Is there any other CANADA besides this one?

xparte
07-09-15, 11:09 PM
Should no further need arise to have a party for this piece of paper lets just keep the conversion and resource as memorial benefits and gunpowder all the great papers enjoy fireworks and enjoy a profitable peacetime MJ enjoys june i still enjoy disturbing that peace in july Canada is family,s full of heroes and villians lots of medals markers and places of rest Only thing Canada missing is a chest Nov 11th in july Pin the truth on a Man the paper a person i try and remind folks of this when its july if they ask

KajalMehta
12-04-15, 06:22 AM
Hi people,
I live in Canada from last 7 months. I am new here and victim of France attack :(

David Merrill
12-04-15, 07:19 AM
Hi KajaMehta;

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy writing here.

I gather you mean that you have moved from France to Canada recently?