PDA

View Full Version : on paper America began

xparte
07-04-15, 10:44 PM
Big 4th of July its just another bank holiday bring that offshore crew in for audit governments get bolder with every birthday see who is celebrating July 5th if a Man cant celebrate his Country everyday its not his .Run happy up a pole where and if and when it belongs

Michael Joseph
07-05-15, 11:44 AM
Big 4th of July its just another bank holiday bring that offshore crew in for audit governments get bolder with every birthday see who is celebrating July 5th if a Man cant celebrate his Country everyday its not his .Run happy up a pole where and if and when it belongs

The venders started selling fireworks this year in late June so we bought a bunch of fireworks and enjoyed them on June 29th. When the neighbors came to ask what we were doing, I just told them we were lighting off fireworks. I do stuff like that just to try to shake the cobwebs out of the minds of others that surround me. Lead by example. For I cannot change you I can only be me.

shikamaru
07-12-15, 02:31 PM

Some believe that there is a difference between the United States of America and the United States.

xparte
07-12-15, 07:44 PM
“Constitution” constituted the entity “United States” to act for the benefit of the beneficiary named “The United States of America”. they signify two different venues.what state and mind is you oris you ,nt willing to stand fore if a Man knows where he belongs he can celebrate his freedom from A party and its venue where its held the brief appearance you voluntarily and knowingly entered into “this state”. Makes a Personal difference still a Man has to make his choice fireworks on “this state” are on the 4th exercise the 5th without question or explanation