PDA

View Full Version : In defense of the Confederate Flag - Response to Leftists by an educated Bklack man

loveunderlaw
07-08-15, 01:27 PM
I don't ever think we'll see intelligent objective black folks on the MSM networks, because they don't fit the divisive tactics that the Leftist insiders need to continue destroying the USA from the inside out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdUKMRPbOgs

shikamaru
07-12-15, 03:25 PM
I don't ever think we'll see intelligent objective black folks on the MSM networks, ...

Does this statement above begin with a presumpton that 'black folks' in general are the opposite of the qualifiers 'intelligent' and 'objective'?

Also, what is the criteria for qualifying as 'intelligent' and 'objective' as well as who sets this criteria?

I've never heard these qualifiers used in general as to 'white folks'.

... because they don't fit the divisive tactics that the Leftist insiders need to continue destroying the USA from the inside out.

What is a 'Leftist'? Who are 'Leftists'?

I'm asking questions to understand your position as well as solidify the terms you are using minus presumption/assumption.

xparte
07-12-15, 06:05 PM
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood. who ever fly s this has let his flag hit the ground first rebel flag lost its mast the living were stacked on the dead old story nations and old glory idol worship or Gods chosen .retire a flag bury a person living stacked on dead paper A Man till his death fly what ever he is willin to die for if you see God in that flag fine dead in law is dead in spiritual law God gave Man free will I am what I am a son of God, Gods only son is Man Christ is that flag God knows Man not faces or masks black this white that persons of colour thats Mans creation A book was written Man was created read the E-manual pick a racist to run a race pick a Man to put the person in its place

xparte
07-12-15, 06:52 PM
https://youtu.be/0RwB2N-yW-Q Thomas Sowell Audiobook go a few steps of the Court house lawn The People of the Abyss (London Slum of Death), Brutal Reality Audiobook, by Jack London, find out where intelligence got its first start or how intelligence takes one word and describes its as superior bye design common sense is self described regardless any tribe

pumpkin
07-13-15, 11:59 AM
I find it amazing and disturbing that so many care so much, one way or another, about a flag, yet don't care one damn bit about their own rights. Maybe most just don't want to be reminded that they are all just slaves.

Michael Joseph
07-13-15, 02:27 PM
I find it amazing and disturbing that so many care so much, one way or another, about a flag, yet don't care one damn bit about their own rights. Maybe most just don't want to be reminded that they are all just slaves.

That is hilarious. To me the issue is I don't like one group telling another group what to do. Man cannot require another man to do anything. But men can Administrate persons. And God has no respect unto persons! Michael Joseph, as Engineer is not Michael Joseph, as man.

shikamaru
07-14-15, 09:54 AM
I don't ever think we'll see intelligent objective black folks on the MSM networks, because they don't fit the divisive tactics that the Leftist insiders need to continue destroying the USA from the inside out.

Having watched the video, count me out if this qualifies as "'intelligent, objective' black folks".

I've never heard any Caucasian refer to his own race with such derision, yet this man expects anyone, let alone "black folks" to take him seriously?

His tone and language detract from his message unless he is pandering to a certain segment of people.
To whom is he seeking to communicate? Or is his intent merely to shock and incite?

pumpkin
07-14-15, 01:46 PM
The government, with the media, wants the people divided. They do not care if it is black / white, gay / straight, religious / secular, rich / poor, or whatever. As long as we are divided we are distracted from the fact that it is the government that is the biggest threat to the rights and liberties of the people. They jail us for victimless crimes, they extort our money by threatening to seize our property, they daily take advantage of our ignorance in law which is a direct result of the public education that they have a fiduciary duty to provide and bury us and our businesses with regulation forcing any competent management over seas.

Michael Joseph
07-14-15, 02:47 PM
Having watched the video, count me out if this qualifies as "'intelligent, objective' black folks".

I've never heard any Caucasian refer to his own race with such derision, yet this man expects anyone, let alone "black folks" to take him seriously?

His tone and language detract from his message unless he is pandering to a certain segment of people.
To whom is he seeking to communicate? Or is his intent merely to shock and incite?

Speaking of Caucasian's let us be willing to forgive the ignorant.

Have you ever noticed that just about every application [for benefits] ever presented lists some of the races and for the so called "white" race it says Caucasian?

See the attachment - FREE WHITE PERSONS - and this court case for more information: CLICK HERE (http://www.leagle.com/decision/19259256F2d919_1595)

Even this is a trap for the mind - for the moment one thinks to use the term FREE WHITE PERSON - one is immediately trapped under the construction of that term. Persons of Statehood release us from race - for all accounts are held in trust. FDR was careful to show....

loveunderlaw
07-14-15, 07:24 PM
Does this statement above begin with a presumpton that 'black folks' in general are the opposite of the qualifiers 'intelligent' and 'objective'?

Also, what is the criteria for qualifying as 'intelligent' and 'objective' as well as who sets this criteria?

I've never heard these qualifiers used in general as to 'white folks'.

What is a 'Leftist'? Who are 'Leftists'?

I'm asking questions to understand your position as well as solidify the terms you are using minus presumption/assumption.

Well Shik you're missing my point & twisting my words a bit :p Who are the Leftists ? Well people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Hillary Clinton, Spike Lee, etc... that continually use things like the Confederate flag as a focal point of social "injustice" when it's their own disciples that are tearing up their own neighborhoods & killing the innocent there too!

Do some research on the Weather Underground for starters, they were Obama's mentors(Bill Ayers) & are anti-American to the core. The elderly black gentleman made some very salient points, if you were willing to listen with an open mind.

And I want you to think about this too: "If you can no longer fly the Confederate flag, what's going to be marked for PC deletion next" ? How about those trendy Che Guevarra T-Shirts ? When some special interest group gets an itch, are they going to make them "illegal" to wear too ? My friend we're on a very slippery slope right now, but in my case I agree with the Founders & Voltaire's sentiments
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -Voltaire

As a freedom loving patriot so should you brother ! And don't forget that many southern blacks also fought in the civil war AGAINST the banker backed forces from the north. Please think about this long and hard, because it also affects you & the future of your children as well. This is serious stuff ! Farenheit 451 is closer than you think :(

loveunderlaw
07-14-15, 07:25 PM

Have you ever noticed that just about every application [for benefits] ever presented lists some of the races and for the so called "white" race it says Caucasian?

See the attachment - FREE WHITE PERSONS - and this court case for more information: CLICK HERE (http://www.leagle.com/decision/19259256F2d919_1595)

Even this is a trap for the mind - for the moment one thinks to use the term FREE WHITE PERSON - one is immediately trapped under the construction of that term. Persons of Statehood release us from race - for all accounts are held in trust. FDR was careful to show....

AMAZING! Thanks for sharing.

loveunderlaw
07-14-15, 07:44 PM

Well IMO he's right on the money, the Left has infiltrated the Black Community & sets them against people of European heritage for no good reason. Just listen to these destructive diatribes coming from the mouth of Dr. Kamau Kambon. He's so wrong, and is just repeating what his Leftist masters have programmed him with. Really pathetic individual IMO and not helpful at all to black folks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqCLr6MSBWk

shikamaru
07-15-15, 12:43 PM

I'm floored.

Notice it included the Moorish inhabitants of Spain and Portugal.

It seems the Moorish Science Temple was on to something ....

allodial
07-15-15, 01:07 PM
From a purely legal term "white" can mean "freeborn". Felons because of their 'checkered' past' are 'colored persons'. Don't mistake the hijack of media, newspapers and their slanders of organic Government for truth. From what I gather, it was mainly German imports during the 1800s tried to push their "German supremacy" by selling the idea of "white" having to do with a physical appearance [that might have been a late Roman doctrine]. To say "Negroes could not be citizens" is perhaps synonymous saying that "slave-born/felons/slaves could not be citizens". The Dredd Scott decision said nothing new. Its amazing how few people ever bother to read the Dredd Scott case and the Amistad case fully--so much information is buried in there. Negroes of the African races means slave/slave-born of the African races. The Amistad case had to do with freeborn men asserting that they were not 'negroes' of any race and they won despite their dark brown skin. Dredd Scott has to do with a dark-skinned man who confessed to being born a slave in court and who thusly was ruled to be a 'negro'.

Few people understand that the subjects of a man and a freeborn men are not on the same level. The slave or subject is like the proxy of his master and he is not on equal footing with the freeborn. Babylonian law had strict penalties for dealing with a man's slave as if he were free because the slave's property was that of his masters!

Isn't interesting that none of the so-called "Black leaders" tell these truths?

So if you confess to being a "negro" what are you confessing to? Perhaps you could just write "Freeborn" on the form when it asks for "race".

xparte
07-15-15, 09:30 PM
Waco was a white or black idea white Waco black waco Fredrick Douglas fought a system his own the greatest evil is one people thinking its two. Accept that black prick or that white prick before i kill you i want those lawn chairs back or find your own drive next bowling night thats my experience Gettin over yourself is harder than a colourful excuse for not ive had martys chairs two summers if its helps i should be dead.

allodial
07-16-15, 10:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ

xparte
07-16-15, 03:17 PM
Its a great sound bite Mike overacting and Morgan he is just a actor ,I hear the first BLACK President is mixed race how so all the rest are just what? that mixed history is a great mix of CBS ABS NBC BBC why is Morgan under the impression the PRESIDENT needs to be all black or white and or stop calling me in February Mike. Morgan and PRESIDENTs day if u are mixed its just a day whats he saying he nows ok with a real black presidents day thats his stop talking about it hard to when your being paid. Does A American President and CEO need a Name tag If its Feb its on CBS